Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fellow Gay Harvey Levin, Founder of TMZ

How come no one really talks about him? He's obviously quite successful. Any dirt?

by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2023 12:48 AM

If there is any, he buried it. He owns TMZ after all.

by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2023 10:00 PM

Surely he can't be as boring in real life as he is on TV.

by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2023 10:04 PM

I like him. Thought he was attractive.

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2023 10:14 PM

Doesn't he have ties to Trump?

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2023 10:22 PM

I've always wondered why the people on whom he gets dirt have not taken revenge by spilling his.

He's got to have a few boytoys in his past, as well as other salacious stories about him.

by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2023 10:28 PM

He's a scumbag. Someone I know shared production space with him. He's in business with his sister and they used to take a lot of drugs together at work. They'd be zooming around the facilities all the time, high as kites - they were a mess.

His glory days were during the OJ Trial (the first one). After that they were all about TMZ and all-garbage tv, I think he did the People's Court chat-breaks too.

by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2023 10:36 PM

Memories... of when Levin and Charles Perez were the TALK of L.A. local daytime and news! Heady years, the early 90s.

by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2023 11:25 PM

He was called Mr. Toad's Wild Ride during his bathhouse days.

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2023 11:34 PM

^^^ Tell us more R7

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2023 11:44 PM

Been there done that. Jealous?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2023 11:48 PM

He seems like a creep to me.

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2023 11:51 PM

I won't click on the TMZ website itself. If there a link posted here on the DL and I'm very curious about the topic, I'll very occasionally click on the link, but even that's rare.

Levin was very close to Trump during the run up to the 2016 election, and, at least during the first two years of Trump's term.

The NY Times reported that its sources among Trump's White House West Wing staff blabbed to the NY Times that Levin was on the phone with Trump practically every week telling him all the juicy gossip Levin had about the rich and famous, even the stuff that Levin wouldn't put on his site because it was too hot to publish.

I can't stand Levin for that.

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2023 12:46 AM

It's not that I can't stand gossip or those who do gossip. That's why I'm here at the good old DL.

It's "show me your friends, and I'll show you who you are."

Trump is a POS and so is Levin.

by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2023 12:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!