Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is New York Post the vilest media outlet of all time?

Yes, I know Fox News and British tabloids exist, but NYPost stands alone in regularly going after random ass civilians whose private lives are of concern to the public in any way shape or form whatsoever. Every single day it somehow finds a new low even Daily Mail would never sink to.

I want everyone associated with that rag to die the most painful death imaginable. Fucking sewer trash of humans.

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2023 8:45 PM

Third grade reading level. Magat filth. Irredeemable.

by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2023 9:59 PM

[quote]Yes, I know Fox News and British tabloids exist,

You kind of answered your own question, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2023 10:01 PM

What will the Datalounge do without it though?

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2023 10:10 PM

Murdoch gutter media. That's why OP.

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2023 10:13 PM

Didn't they routinely out random people when gay bashing was a national pastime?

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2023 12:46 AM

NY Post = Murdoch Fox News = Murdoch sun.co.uk = Murdoch

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2023 12:49 PM

That would be Rush Limbaugh’s radio network. That pioneered the international neoconservative right wing propaganda industry we’re currently dealing with. Even Murdoch copied him.

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2023 7:17 PM

It's pretty much up there for being the trashiest. Back in the day Page Six was fun but it's not worth propping up that rag. I won't buy it and I won't read it online.

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2023 8:42 PM

Stay away from the editorials. It's trashy and too conservative but frequently amusing. Not as much fun as the DM.

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2023 8:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!