Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why do people think BTS is attractive?

They're ugly. Seriously. Its not because they're Asian because there are a lot of handsome Asian men out there like Harry Shum Jr. Its because they look pale, sickly, and have really weird facial features. The only one that could be considered non-offensive looking is the one named "V". The rest are hideous especially RM, J-Hope (who looks like a horse) and Jimin (also horsey looking).

Look at the picture below. Can someone please help me understand?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 23, 2023 11:11 PM

Another example

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2023 5:27 PM

Your guess is as good as mine, OP. I donā€™t understand the obsession with Korean men who look women, in general.

by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2023 6:16 PM

If they were just random people walking down the street I doubt many would look twice.

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2023 6:55 PM

You're entitled to your opinion, OP. Seriously, your dumb, fat, low self-esteem opinion. Seriously, you're entitled to it. Can you help me understand why you are so dumb and ugly? You're ugly.

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2023 7:09 PM

Maybe is determined by factors other than the superficial criteria you have established. They are beginning their military enlistment, so they won't be around until 2025 as a group. The oldest has finished his basic training and was selected commander of the trainees. Perhaps some people would find the fact that they are leaving to serve their country, rather than lobby for an exemption attractive. S Korea will lose 4 billion dollars in income during these two years. So, attractiveness can never be explained to you, OP, if you just consider the artificial Western idea of its importance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2023 7:10 PM

[quote]If they were just random people walking down the street I doubt many would look twice.

I would.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2023 7:17 PM

Definitely

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2023 7:18 PM

The only one of these guys I know by name is the super ugly one, RM.

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2023 7:21 PM

OP- their audience is tween girls. No need for you to worry your little head about it.

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2023 7:22 PM

Tween girls find them attractive in a sexless, harmless way. Like a very ugly sister. šŸ™„

by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2023 7:24 PM

Need we be reminded of the 80s and how all those hair band dudes were all the rage with teen and tween girls? The bigger the hair and heavier the make up on those men, the better. I never understood that either.

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2023 7:41 PM

You'd be surprised at the demographics. BTS fans tend to be older.

BTS

GENDER Male listeners: 24%

Female listeners: 76%

10-19: 24%

20-29: 26%

30-39: 19%

40-49: 27%

50+: 4%

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2023 7:44 PM

Little girls aren't attracted to rap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 23, 2023 7:48 PM

If they are a musician, it adds major points to their looks.

by Anonymousreply 14January 23, 2023 7:49 PM

R12 I think they could be lonely older women (possibly divorced) who want to relive feelings of their first romance/crush or exorcise their motherly instincts on what they perceive to be cute, innocent, harmless young men.

by Anonymousreply 15January 23, 2023 8:05 PM

K-Pop is awful because it mimics awful American music. Not even the good stuff.

by Anonymousreply 16January 23, 2023 8:23 PM

What is the " good stuff"?

by Anonymousreply 17January 23, 2023 10:56 PM

[quote]The only one of these guys I know by name is the super ugly one, RM.

Ugly? Not really. Here he is in a number with Anderson Paak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 23, 2023 10:59 PM

They are a lot more attractive than the American freaks at the Grammys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 23, 2023 11:01 PM

R18 Great bone structure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 23, 2023 11:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!