Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fox News Weatherman Adam Klotz Viciously Beaten by Group of Teens on NYC Subway

Fox News meteorologist Adam Klotz revealed that he was violently attacked early Sunday morning by a group of “seven or eight teens” during a New York City subway ride, leaving him with bruised ribs, black eyes, and cuts across his face.

Klotz, who has been with the network since 2017, posted two videos to his Instagram account on Sunday morning detailing the altercation and aftermath. Additionally, he said that law enforcement officers had apprehended at least a couple of the attackers.

“Hear me out, though: you should see the other guy,” Klotz quipped in the first video while unveiling his discolored face. “My side—oh, don’t laugh—my side is so much worse than my face.”

The weatherman went on to note that the “other guy” was actually “five or six children” before wondering aloud “where are the parents” and asking them not to “let your kids beat up people in the middle of the night.”

Evoking a far more serious tone, Klotz posted another social media clip a few hours later in which he gave more details about the altercation.

“I feel like that last post seems like I wasn’t being serious. Like this wasn’t real,” he said while zooming the camera on his facial injuries. “But, yeah, coming home last night from watching the [New York] Giants game at a bar, on the subway, this older gentleman was being hassled by this group of seven or eight teens.”

Klotz continued: “And I was like, ‘Yo, guys, cut that out.’ And they decided, ‘Alright, he’s not gonna get it, then you’re going to get it!’ And boy, did they give it to me. They had me on the ground—my ribs are all kinds of bruised up too. They got their hits in!”

The meteorologist did note that the man who was initially being threatened by the group “got out of their fine” and the “cops grabbed a couple of these kids” following the attack.

According to police sources who spoke with the New York Post, Klotz confronted the teens on the No. 1 train around 1:15 a.m. The teens fled the train at the 18th Street stop and three of them were detained by police soon after.

In the end, per a New York Police Department representative, the three teenagers—aged 15 through 17—were soon released from custody.

“Juvenile reports were prepared, and their parents were called to pick them up,” the NYPD rep said.

“I got a couple of X-rays. I’m okay. This is all going to heal,” Klotz stated in the second video, sarcastically adding: “It’s all good! You know what I mean? New York City! New York City! Ahh, what a place. The Big Apple!”

Fox News did not immediately respond to a request for comment, and Klotz declined to comment when reached by The Daily Beast.

Fox News, which is headquartered in Manhattan, has recently used the city’s uptick in violent crime to criticize Democratic politicians and liberal criminal justice policies, describing New York as a “hellhole.” While the network’s overall crime coverage noticeably dropped immediately after last year’s midterm elections, Fox News has continued to focus intently on the “crime crisis” in the nation’s largest city.

At the same time, Fox News personalities have been directly impacted by urban violence. Prior to the attack on Klotz, Fox News analyst Gianno Caldwell’s younger brother was shot and killed in Chicago last summer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150February 2, 2023 1:55 PM

He's cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2023 8:21 AM

What was he doing in the subway at that hour of the night?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2023 8:25 AM

Getting beaten up, R2.

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2023 8:39 AM

Was Klotz being a klutz?

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2023 8:43 AM

He works for Fox News -- that's half his problem.

by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2023 8:47 AM

Should carry a gun.

by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2023 8:48 AM

[quote] the three teenagers—aged 15 through 17—were soon released from custody. “Juvenile reports were prepared, and their parents were called to pick them up,” the NYPD rep said.

Therein lies part of the problem.

by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2023 9:03 AM

What would like to have seen happen, r7? Everyone gets taken to Rikers and then charged as an adult? It sucks but this is just a thing that happens in big cities. We're only hearing about it because the guy works for Fox and want to feed the narrative that the city has turned into "Escape From New York".

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2023 9:10 AM

At moron R8

Until people are promptly jailed for committing violent crimes then the city is Escape from NY. Offenders know they can do whatever the fuck they want without fear of repercussions. Far lefty DAs have made large cities safe havens for criminals. The psychological effects of being the victims of a violent can last years while the feral teenagers are back on the streets the next day. NYC did it right back in the day. The police would take those three morons back to the station, rough them up and release them back to their parents. They didnt end up in jail or with a record but the police gave them something to think about when they wanted to commit more crime.

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2023 10:13 AM

I'm mad

by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2023 10:19 AM

R9, when the cops get to administer rough justice you have the same lawlessness, just in a different costume. “Back in the day” it wasn’t just teenaged hooligans getting roughed up, it was gay men and women who were oftentimes extorted, or their careers ruined, in the process.

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2023 1:34 PM

Jesse Watters, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham are gonna make him a STAH!

by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2023 1:47 PM

Agree with R8, also, we don’t know the details of what actually happened. NYPD isn’t going to take 3 kids to Rikers if they have no criminal history, they were minor players, he had trouble identifying them, etc. That’s not how it works.

Something seems off about the whole story.

by Anonymousreply 13January 23, 2023 1:54 PM

Any story from a Fox News employee is immediately suspect for me.

This will probably turn into a Jussie Smollett-type issue.

by Anonymousreply 14January 23, 2023 1:55 PM

Poor r2 couldn’t even be bothered to read the OP.

by Anonymousreply 15January 23, 2023 2:10 PM

I 'd like to see everyone at Fox viciously beaten, but not just by teens, but by everyone in every age group everywhere

by Anonymousreply 16January 23, 2023 2:18 PM

No one deserves this.

He's a weatherman. Like it or not, Fox also employs journalists, meteorologists, and countless others who are not the personalities and executives who make Fox repulsive.

Even Tucker Carlson does not deserve to be beaten by a group of teenaged thugs.

by Anonymousreply 17January 23, 2023 2:36 PM

[quote] Something seems off about the whole story.

A) He was drunk.

B) I wonder if he was cruising the subway, and the teens saw it? Maybe it was a gay bashing.

C) Why is Tommy DiDario (Gio Benitez' husband) posting on this guy's Instagram? I'm assuming he's gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 23, 2023 2:38 PM

Your only post, r9?

by Anonymousreply 19January 23, 2023 2:41 PM

Late night drunk Grindr hook-up with a dangerous top and now he’s got to make up some excuse.

by Anonymousreply 20January 23, 2023 2:43 PM

I tripped getting on the bus, and hit my head on the fare box.

by Anonymousreply 21January 23, 2023 2:43 PM

[quote]Even Tucker Carlson does not deserve to be beaten by a group of teenaged thugs.

Yes, r17, he does.

by Anonymousreply 22January 23, 2023 2:43 PM

This doesn’t make sense. I can see the tearful confession to Gayle King or something in five years, when Fox fires him for being a gay drug addict and he writes his addiction memoir to pay the bills.

by Anonymousreply 23January 23, 2023 2:47 PM

[quote]What would like to have seen happen, [R7]? Everyone gets taken to Rikers and then charged as an adult?

Not r7, but yes, that's exactly what I'd like to see happen.

Although I'd never do it these days, riding the subway late at night used to be relatively safe and common. You didn't need to take a taxi to get home.

All violent offenders over the age of 14 should be take immediately to adult prison and held until a court hearing - no exception. At the hearing, they can decide whether to prosecute as an adult or juvenile. Don't commit violent crimes and you won't end up in adult jail - it really and truly is that simple.

by Anonymousreply 24January 23, 2023 2:49 PM

Why doesn't this make sense to you r23? What exactly in this story just could not have happened? Teenagers are never violent assholes? Teenagers on subways at night are never violent assholes? Why does the victim need to be a gay drug addict for this to "make sense" to you?

by Anonymousreply 25January 23, 2023 2:51 PM

No wonder Fox News won't comment on the attack.

They know what's up.

by Anonymousreply 26January 23, 2023 2:52 PM

What doesn’t make sense to me, r25, is it is pretty common knowledge that there is a big problem with crime and violence on the subways right now.

This person is on television, I would assume he can afford Lyft or a cab, so why would you opt for the subway instead, at that hour?

It is odd.

by Anonymousreply 27January 23, 2023 2:56 PM

He went to the fucking Giants game and then took a subway like many people do. Or do you suggest that everyone should avoid the subways and we just give in to crime and violence on the subways?

by Anonymousreply 28January 23, 2023 3:10 PM

WRONG, R28.

Read the original article.

He didn't go the actual game. He went to a BAR.

[quote] "But, yeah, coming home last night from watching the (New York) Giants game at a bar, on the subway..."

by Anonymousreply 29January 23, 2023 3:13 PM

[quote] “Juvenile reports were prepared, and their parents were called to pick them up,” the NYPD rep said.

And did the parents do so or were they up to their own shenanigans?

by Anonymousreply 30January 23, 2023 3:28 PM

Start killing this trash.

by Anonymousreply 31January 23, 2023 3:39 PM

Shit. Now I want to go watch Charles Bronson in "Death Wish." He snagged a few punks on the subway ,and blew holes in all of them with his trusty hand-cannon.

by Anonymousreply 32January 23, 2023 3:42 PM

He works for Fox? No loss.

by Anonymousreply 33January 23, 2023 3:48 PM

Little punks better be glad Bernhard Goetz wasn't who they messed with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 23, 2023 3:49 PM

He's definitely gay.

Look through his Instagram.

No girlfriend, the only kids there are his nieces, and he posts lots of "thirst traps."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 23, 2023 3:51 PM

R34 Bernie stole my movie!

by Anonymousreply 36January 23, 2023 3:55 PM

Whitey needs to mind his business!

by Anonymousreply 37January 23, 2023 4:00 PM

I wouldn't be too sympathetic to Mr. Klotz.

Jake Lang is one of his friends, and the guy is a total right-wing fundie nutjob.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 23, 2023 4:03 PM

Jake Lang is the third comment on this Instagram post by Adam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 23, 2023 4:04 PM

A violent crime is sufficient to put 15-17 year old teens into the clink for the night and to face some serious justice processes. Maybe they shouldn't go to jail but it is VIOLENT and DANGEROUS and HARFUL behavior and needs to be addressed and they need to have consequences. The reason we aren't creating consequences is Black Lives Matter and nobody has the recourses to enact these consequences.

I was sent to the hospital after an attack by teens and my face had to reset and stitched up and I had PTSD for a couple years. No consequences for the perps.

by Anonymousreply 40January 23, 2023 4:17 PM

I'd say he's family:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 23, 2023 5:39 PM

He's lying. Got roughed up by trade.

by Anonymousreply 42January 23, 2023 5:46 PM

Because he works at fox and doesn't want to say he was at a gay bar, he deserves to get bashed by teens.

Bitter self-hating DLers, never change. Such treasures!

by Anonymousreply 43January 23, 2023 5:52 PM

Where are the Gen Z Bernie Goetz clones?

by Anonymousreply 44January 23, 2023 5:52 PM

these are teens who live in group homes. When kids miss curfew or blow a drug test or refuse to obey regulations of the shelter, they are forced to roam the streets. Last year a group of teens killed an elderly man who went for his early morning walk.

Mom has returned to her native country,leaving her kids behind to give them a better life.

Dad is in and out of prison. These kids are homeless. Leaving your kids homeless and abandoned in the states is a better alternative than returning the entire family back home.

by Anonymousreply 45January 23, 2023 5:53 PM

I know, r43, it's like some 1950s report: the victim was later found to be a faggot and so deserving of everything that happened to him.

by Anonymousreply 46January 23, 2023 5:58 PM

R2 = Mayor Lightfoot

by Anonymousreply 47January 23, 2023 5:59 PM

But when you talk with people, they are quick to portray their native lands as the land of milk and honey and the United States as Sodom and Gonorrhea. You have to wonder why leaving your kids abandoned in the States is their best option if they have this belief.

by Anonymousreply 48January 23, 2023 6:09 PM

R17 tucker deserves to be beaten

by Anonymousreply 49January 23, 2023 6:12 PM

Never mess with Kitara Rav-v-v-vache!!!

by Anonymousreply 50January 23, 2023 6:54 PM

[quote]Or do you suggest that everyone should avoid the subways and we just give in to crime and violence on the subways?

Yes, I do. And don’t carry any cash anywhere in the city and you won’t get robbed.

by Anonymousreply 51January 23, 2023 6:58 PM

[quote] I'd say he's family:

And a bottom, R41.

I love his caption for that photo you linked: "Fa bu lo us"

He's basically presenting hole.

by Anonymousreply 52January 23, 2023 7:03 PM

Does he have “an” Onlyfans?

by Anonymousreply 53January 23, 2023 7:16 PM

Why are people using the subway at 1am? Because they have not received the memo that NYC is no longer a 24/7 city. Covid, changed all that. If you keep odd hours, your best option is download an app or call a company for car service. You can no longer flag a cab from a street, LYFT and UBER changed that.

by Anonymousreply 54January 23, 2023 7:23 PM

1AM is an odd hour for NYC? That's a very odd thing to say. He says he was telling them to lay off the other guy. I guess whenever anyone sees anybody else being attacked they should just look the other way. You can't do anything about feral animals. They will always be that way. It is in their upbringing and then becomes an intrinsic part of them. And you just have to pray that you never come across them.

by Anonymousreply 55January 23, 2023 8:35 PM

Yes. 1am is now considered an odd hour to travel.

by Anonymousreply 56January 23, 2023 8:51 PM

So 'now' is the important word. And why has it become that way?

by Anonymousreply 57January 23, 2023 9:09 PM

Was he raped?

by Anonymousreply 58January 23, 2023 11:45 PM

no good deed goes unpunished.

NEVER EVER INTERFERE WITH ANYTHING ANYWHERE

by Anonymousreply 59January 23, 2023 11:48 PM

it was the 1 train too. that's like the worst line.

by Anonymousreply 60January 23, 2023 11:49 PM

[quote] it was the 1 train too. that's like the worst line.

It's also the crusiest.

You take the good with the bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 24, 2023 12:45 AM

He looks gays . His Insta looks really gay

by Anonymousreply 62January 24, 2023 1:52 AM

He was on Tucker Carlson - came across as straight to me.

by Anonymousreply 63January 24, 2023 1:57 AM

Are the teenagers -----?

by Anonymousreply 64January 24, 2023 2:12 AM

Take an uber, first of all. Second, if you insist on riding the crazy, criminal , savage subway, get something to protect yourself. Pepper spray, a taser, a knife or better yet take some classes on how to land a punch. It is not going to get better, people. If the justice system won't protect us, vigilantism or worse is going to proliferate. Glad I don't have to ride public transportation any more.

by Anonymousreply 65January 24, 2023 2:25 AM

No good deed goes unpunished.

by Anonymousreply 66January 24, 2023 2:33 AM

This is a Fox News reporter. This story fulfills their narrative that “woke” cities are cesspools that are falling apart due to lax policing. Sorry but I don’t buy it.

by Anonymousreply 67January 24, 2023 3:57 AM

r67 this isn't fiction. The poor guy got the shit beaten out of him on the subway by a gang of thugs.

by Anonymousreply 68January 24, 2023 3:59 AM

Reminds me of this.

I would never use public transit at that hour, especially if I am on TV and making 6 figures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69January 24, 2023 4:03 AM

[quote] tucker deserves to be beaten

I would pay good money to see Tucker Carlson beaten.

by Anonymousreply 70January 24, 2023 4:05 AM

Real life Droogs. Dystopian.

by Anonymousreply 71January 24, 2023 4:11 AM

If you paid me good money, I would beat Tucker Carlson myself.

by Anonymousreply 72January 24, 2023 4:17 AM

R72, I'll join you. Let's start by flushing his head down the toilet!

by Anonymousreply 73January 24, 2023 4:25 AM

Like a giant held in turd, r73, that giant fat head will not flush.

by Anonymousreply 74January 24, 2023 4:30 AM

[quote] Fox News has continued to focus intently on the “crime crisis” in the nation’s largest city.

The Borough of Manhattan has the second highest crime rate in nyc. It’s neighborhood scout crime rating is 15. (Higher numbers are better.) Keep in mind that’s the second most dangerous borough.

The largest Republican-run city in America is Jacksonville, FL. Its crime rate is 8, so twice the rate of the second most dangerous borough in NYC. It’s also a higher crime rate than Chicago, a city Republicans can’t shut up about.

by Anonymousreply 75January 24, 2023 4:36 AM

The next largest Republican run city is Fort Worth, TX. Its crime rate is the same as Chicago. So it’s pretty clear that, as usual, False News is spouting nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 76January 24, 2023 4:40 AM

Awww, he's cute.

by Anonymousreply 77January 24, 2023 4:42 AM

This reminds me of the Dick Button incident in Central Park ages ago. Although Button didn’t claim to be breaking up a fight.

by Anonymousreply 78January 24, 2023 1:04 PM

[quote] This story fulfills their narrative that “woke” cities are cesspools that are falling apart due to lax policing.

And they ignore that rural areas have even higher rates of crime.

by Anonymousreply 79January 24, 2023 1:08 PM

Now that they know they will be let off easy for any crimes they commit now that we have Alvin Bragg as Manhattan District Attorney they show no restraint in committing crimes.

by Anonymousreply 80January 24, 2023 1:56 PM

he was attacked by a group of kids. no matter how much self defense skills you have, you are still gonna lose.

by Anonymousreply 81January 24, 2023 3:31 PM

[quote]And they ignore that rural areas have even higher rates of crime.

FFS no they don't

by Anonymousreply 82January 24, 2023 3:36 PM

R82, you must be new here.

The states with the highest crime rates are mainly rural states

10 Most Dangerous States in the US: 2022 Alaska

New Mexico

Tennessee

Arkansas

Arizona

Louisiana

Missouri

South Carolina

South Dakota

Michigan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 24, 2023 4:11 PM

Higher rate of violent crime in Oklahoma than in NY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84January 24, 2023 4:12 PM

Oh so I guess all the violent crime in NY should be written off because fucking OKLAHOMA has a bigger crime rate. We'll just ignore all the crime in NY because of fucking OKLAHOMA. Thanks, that makes a lot of sense.

"This part of the US is a BIGGER shithole of violent crime than that part of the US!"

by Anonymousreply 85January 24, 2023 4:32 PM

So the rural crime rate should make us forget about the crime in American cities? I know what you're doing -"look over there at the rural states! It's the white trash! We should ignore all the blacks in the cities and their out of control crime!"

by Anonymousreply 86January 24, 2023 4:33 PM

^aren't you doing the reverse?

by Anonymousreply 87January 24, 2023 4:36 PM

[quote]The states with the highest crime rates are mainly rural states

Except for Alaska, it's mostly blacks and Latinos committing violent crimes in the other rural states on your list. Mostly in the cities within those states.

by Anonymousreply 88January 24, 2023 4:37 PM

Who do you think is committing most of the violent crime in places like New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Charlotte, Knoxville, Kansas City, etc. etc.??

by Anonymousreply 89January 24, 2023 4:42 PM

[quote]This is a Fox News reporter.

He’s a weatherman. Hardly a reporter, nor one who espouses his views. He just reads the weather.

by Anonymousreply 90January 24, 2023 5:21 PM

GWM DL TV weatherman seeks violent late night encounters with dangerous tops. Bruising, blood, domination okay. Will parTy with the right match. Late night encounters preferred. Hit me up!

by Anonymousreply 91January 24, 2023 7:04 PM

Oh, we know who you are.

You work at NY1.

by Anonymousreply 92January 24, 2023 7:37 PM

Lol R92.

Eric Adame?

by Anonymousreply 93January 24, 2023 10:28 PM

Is he a log cabin gay?

by Anonymousreply 94January 24, 2023 10:37 PM

I think he lives in an apartment.

by Anonymousreply 95January 24, 2023 10:45 PM

[Quote] Oh so I guess all the violent crime in NY should be written off because fucking OKLAHOMA has a bigger crime rate. We'll just ignore all the crime in NY because of fucking OKLAHOMA. Thanks, that makes a lot of sense.

No, let’s just not pretend cities are where all the crime is.

by Anonymousreply 96January 24, 2023 11:51 PM

[Quote] Except for Alaska, it's mostly blacks and Latinos committing violent crimes in the other rural states on your list. Mostly in the cities within those states.

Oh please. It’s poor people committing the crimes. Race is irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 97January 24, 2023 11:52 PM

Most crime is committed by whites because there are vastly more white people. So no, most the crime in those rural states states are committed by whites.

Yes, crime by blacks and Latinos is at higher rates than their population sizes.

But it’s socioeconomic status, not race that defines those who commit the most crimes the world over and throughout history

by Anonymousreply 98January 24, 2023 11:55 PM

R90, you are the company you keep.

by Anonymousreply 99January 24, 2023 11:58 PM

I think he's gay, look at his Instagram

by Anonymousreply 100January 25, 2023 12:01 AM

^^^^^ Helen Keller.

by Anonymousreply 101January 25, 2023 12:03 AM

^^^^^ from space

by Anonymousreply 102January 25, 2023 1:11 AM

[quote]I think he's gay, look at his Instagram

He's a TV weatherman! As professions go, that's somewhere between interior decorator and Catholic priest!

by Anonymousreply 103January 25, 2023 1:18 AM

Russia's brutal mercenaries, the Wagner Group, appear to be teetering on collapse.

[quote] Tens of thousands of fighters rounded up to fight in Ukraine for Wagner Group, the Russian private mercenary fighting corps, have gone missing or died, according to a Russian non-governmental organization.

[quote] While Wagner Group recruited approximately 50,000 fighters in recent months, including from prisons, only 10,000 fighters remain fighting at the front for Wagner, Olga Romanova, the head of Russia Behind Bars, told My Russian Rights, according to The Moscow Times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 25, 2023 1:53 AM

Some are fleeing! One mercenary captured in Norway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 25, 2023 1:58 AM

Wrong thread!

by Anonymousreply 106January 25, 2023 1:58 AM

Vicious NY teens Worse than Wagner Group Mercenaries!

by Anonymousreply 107January 25, 2023 2:03 AM

TV Queen Bee Stung by Subway Teens!

by Anonymousreply 108January 25, 2023 12:24 PM

My local news has been adding obviously gay meteorologists for the past four or five years now. When they speak, purses fall out of their mouths.

by Anonymousreply 109January 25, 2023 1:07 PM

The picture on Adam's Instagram in a tutu pretty much says it all, sorry I'm to lazy to link it

by Anonymousreply 110January 25, 2023 5:36 PM

[quote]sorry I'm to lazy to link it

We can see. Hell, you’re too lazy to add the extra O.

by Anonymousreply 111January 25, 2023 8:05 PM

A fourth suspect had been arrested in the alleged subway beating of a Fox News meteorologist over the weekend, police said Thursday.

Dante Hampton, 18, was arrested and charged with third degree assault, a misdemeanor, for his role in the attack on weatherman Adam Klotz, 37, on a southbound 1 train early Saturday, cops said.

Hampton, who allegedly hit Klotz with a closed fist, was given a desk appearance ticket to show up to Manhattan Criminal Court at a later date, according to cops and police sources.

Three other suspects — two 15-year-olds and a 17-year-old — were arrested soon after the attack and then released, cops said.

Klotz said the group beat him for several minutes, and even followed him to another subway car when he tried to escape.

“This whole group comes and gang-rushes me, jumps on me and just starts beating me and kicking me,” he said.

“I hear, ‘Put him to sleep, put him to sleep, put him to sleep, put him to sleep.’ They wanted to knock me out.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112January 27, 2023 12:42 AM

[quote] “I hear, ‘Put him to sleep, put him to sleep, put him to sleep, put him to sleep.’ They wanted to knock me out.”

Rofl!

He's lucky he wasn't raped!

by Anonymousreply 113January 27, 2023 12:44 AM

MTA=More Trouble Ahead

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114January 27, 2023 12:49 AM

What's wrong with the parents of these kids? They're the ones who should be blamed.

by Anonymousreply 115January 27, 2023 12:52 AM

Pittsburgh’s neighborhood scout crime rate is 7. VASTLY higher than NYC. It’s just that no one reports on that crime-ridden shithole, because it’s a meaningless city filled with meaningless people.

by Anonymousreply 116January 27, 2023 1:26 AM

[quote]Pittsburgh’s neighborhood scout crime rate is 7.

And that’s just the boys. The Girl Scouts are a 5.

by Anonymousreply 117January 27, 2023 1:32 AM

[quote] Pittsburgh’s neighborhood scout crime rate is 7. VASTLY higher than NYC. It’s just that no one reports on that crime-ridden shithole, because it’s a meaningless city filled with meaningless people.

When you're from Pittsburgh, you have to do SOMETHING.

by Anonymousreply 118January 27, 2023 1:33 AM

I've been to Pittsburgh several times over the years. It really is a shithole. The last time, I was there on business right before Covid and staying in a hotel downtown and it was like being in some wasteland. Really weird place.

by Anonymousreply 119January 27, 2023 1:34 AM

Interesting R119, because Pittsburgh has really been trying to sell itself as some tech center of the East Coast.

And the nerds moving there have been driving prices way up. Something about Carnegie Mellon.

by Anonymousreply 120January 27, 2023 1:42 AM

There are suburbs of Pittsburgh that are nice, but the city center is still total shit.

by Anonymousreply 121January 27, 2023 1:47 AM

[quote]What's wrong with the parents of these kids? They're the ones who should be blamed.

Kids! I don't know what's wrong with these kids today! Kids! Who can understand anything they say?

by Anonymousreply 122January 27, 2023 2:26 AM

One was 18, another 17. They weren't kids.

by Anonymousreply 123January 27, 2023 2:53 AM

only one of 4 is 18. He is the only adult.

the others will walk free.

Third degree assault for the 18yo is not enough. He is a danger to society.

I suppose this is what the .01% want. For the underbelly of society to attack the average folks.

by Anonymousreply 124January 27, 2023 3:33 AM

NYC has seen a recent spike of youth violence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125January 28, 2023 1:19 AM

Don't judge him. This shit happens in NYC every day. He actually seems like a nice guy Fox tv or not. I used to live in Tribeca and would take the 1 train home from seeing a Broadway show. It used to not be a big deal. I wouldn't do it now if you paid me. I don't care how much the Uber cost now.

by Anonymousreply 126January 28, 2023 1:57 AM

[Quote]This shit happens in NYC every day.

Like you said R126. 1am Canal Street

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127January 28, 2023 11:53 AM

Another reason why I don’t use public transit unless I have to. Uber can get pricey, but too many crazy cunts ride the train and bus.

by Anonymousreply 128January 28, 2023 12:44 PM

DL is an odd beast. People indignant about police beatings but it's open season on anyone associated with Fox.

If Fox started showing re-runs of the Golden Girls you lot wouldn't be long forgetting your prejudices.

by Anonymousreply 129January 28, 2023 1:17 PM

[Quote] People indignant about police beatings but it's open season on anyone associated with Fox.

Both are evil

by Anonymousreply 130January 28, 2023 1:39 PM

Chances of these kids having absentee fathers= very high

by Anonymousreply 131January 28, 2023 1:55 PM

R131, chances the fathers were jailed by a system specifically structured to throw blacks and brown men into prison for crimes that even whites do, like smoking pot—-very high

by Anonymousreply 132January 28, 2023 10:37 PM

Actually in most cases the fathers can't run away fast enough as soon as the woman finds out she's pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 133January 28, 2023 11:35 PM

That would be fathers on any color.

by Anonymousreply 134January 29, 2023 4:50 AM

^of.

by Anonymousreply 135January 29, 2023 4:50 AM

Does he have surgically tattooed-on facial five o’clock shadow?!

by Anonymousreply 136January 29, 2023 5:15 AM

Lets get back to him sucking dick.

by Anonymousreply 137January 30, 2023 8:48 PM

Can't blame him for wishing for the good 'ol days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138January 31, 2023 9:46 AM

R137 is Miss Shepard Smith herself!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139January 31, 2023 9:48 AM

1 place in NY that is a must to avoid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140February 1, 2023 12:22 AM

R116- When you're from Pittsburgh you've GOT to be or do something.

by Anonymousreply 141February 1, 2023 3:16 AM

R141, R118 beat you to it.

by Anonymousreply 142February 1, 2023 3:17 AM

R129 It’s a tough crowd. Very nuanced positions.

by Anonymousreply 143February 1, 2023 3:20 AM

Subways are for slashing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144February 1, 2023 2:57 PM

[quote] Subways are for slashing

And for pushing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145February 1, 2023 3:00 PM

"Migrants" don't want to give up their free luxury hotel accommodations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146February 1, 2023 7:43 PM

RATS! While thousands living in NYCHA buildings have lived-in rat-infested environments with inadequate heat and poor building maintenance for years!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147February 1, 2023 8:47 PM

If a man did to Caroline, what Brandi did you Caroline, what would it be called?

Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 148February 1, 2023 10:11 PM

(^.^) Al Zhimers

by Anonymousreply 149February 1, 2023 10:28 PM

Finally! The majority of NY voters polled see the migrant situation as a crisis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150February 2, 2023 1:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!