Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be the poor man's version of an A List Star

Now I realize as careers evolve, many of the 2nd rate versions manifested into A list stars themselves and may have even become bigger.

Julia Roberts - Sandra Bullock

Beyonce - Rihanna

Prince - Rick James

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272January 26, 2023 2:05 AM

Yes to the others you've listed OP but the Julia Roberts - Sandra Bullock isn't true. When Bullock was starting out - maybe but not in the last 15 years.

by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2023 5:13 AM

And yes the poor man's versions are on the right although it should be obvious.

by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2023 5:13 AM

I’m Rick James, bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2023 5:15 AM

R1, I already addressed that. But for large chunk of her career she was the PM's Julia. Rihanna is a billionaire and is an iconic popstar in her own right but she started out as a Beyonce clone, and many still regard her as the poor man's version as far aa musical talent.

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2023 5:16 AM

AA musical talent like AA minor league baseball? Shouldn’t she be B-list perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2023 5:17 AM

R5, typo. Should read as*

by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2023 5:19 AM

Alison Moyet - Andy Bell.

by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2023 5:19 AM

Bette Midler = Joy Behar

Michelle Pfeiffer = Calista Flockhart

Denzel Washington = Blair Underwood

Kathy Bates = Margo Martindale

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2023 6:18 AM

Rihanna's had 14 number 1 singles as a solo artist and a featured artist. Beyoncé's had 12 (and only 7) as a solo artist, featured artist, and with Destiny's Child.

I think Rihanna wins this round.

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2023 6:37 AM

Margo Martindale is a better actor that Kathy Bates, who can be a bit wooden.

But I adore both of them.

by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2023 7:21 AM

Sandy had an Oscar just like Julia does. Poor man's nothin.

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2023 7:33 AM

And, Beyoncé is a shameless clone of Ameriie.

by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2023 7:39 AM

R9 Now do album sales and tour grosses.

Rihanna was a singles artist.

She struggled to sell albums and tickets, that’s why she did it annually for 10 years.

There was an article I once read about how the Loud Tour had to pay the bills for the last tour.

by Anonymousreply 13January 23, 2023 7:54 AM

R13 sorry I meant the Loud Tour had to pay the bills for the tour before it, which was the Rated R tour.

by Anonymousreply 14January 23, 2023 7:56 AM

Just to clarify. Beyoncé’s Lemonade Tour in 2016 made $256 million in 49 shows.

Rihanna’s Anti-Tour in 2016 made $61 million in 75 shows.

So yes Rihanna is the poor man’s Beyonce.

by Anonymousreply 15January 23, 2023 7:59 AM

R12 Is that why Amerie copied her with “1 Thing”? Or did you think that song came before “Crazy In Love” and not a year after it? Lol

by Anonymousreply 16January 23, 2023 8:02 AM

They used the same producer, you troglodyte/R16.

But, you comment doesn’t erase the fact that early solo Beyoncé was an Ameriie clone.

by Anonymousreply 17January 23, 2023 8:21 AM

[quote] Beyonce - Rihanna

Rihanna is way bigger than Beyonce. The girl is printing money like no tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 18January 23, 2023 10:57 AM

[quote] Michelle Pfeiffer = Calista Flockhart

They’re no way alike.

by Anonymousreply 19January 23, 2023 10:58 AM

Calista was never hot. Michelle’s beauty is insane. She’s also a great actress. Calista looks like an anorexic blowfish and is known for only one stupid character.

by Anonymousreply 20January 23, 2023 11:00 AM

What a terribly-worded post, OP. Do better.

by Anonymousreply 21January 23, 2023 11:15 AM

Madonna: lady Gaga Gwen stefani: pink Angelina Jolie: Megan fox Amal Clooney: Kim kardashian Carey mulligan: Jessica biel

by Anonymousreply 22January 23, 2023 11:17 AM

[quote]Madonna: lady Gaga

Bad comparison. Lady Gaga is actually talented. She can actually sing, play instruments, and act. Madonna, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 23January 23, 2023 11:27 AM

Edward Norton - Giovani Ribisi

Robert Di Nero - Chazz Palminteri

Charlize Theron - Margot Robbie

by Anonymousreply 24January 23, 2023 11:34 AM

Julia Luis-Dreyfus - Tina Fey

by Anonymousreply 25January 23, 2023 11:39 AM

Beyonce was famous before Amerie

by Anonymousreply 26January 23, 2023 11:41 AM

Morgan Freeman - Samuel L. Jackson

by Anonymousreply 27January 23, 2023 11:50 AM

The obvious and potentially inflammatory…

Meryl Streep - Glenn Close

by Anonymousreply 28January 23, 2023 11:54 AM

Goldie Hawn - Kate Hudson

by Anonymousreply 29January 23, 2023 11:55 AM

Denzel Washington - Jamie Foxx

by Anonymousreply 30January 23, 2023 11:59 AM

[Every older A-List black actor] - Will Smith

by Anonymousreply 31January 23, 2023 12:02 PM

Donald Trump - George Santos

by Anonymousreply 32January 23, 2023 12:03 PM

Rihana and Sandra are huge stars-

by Anonymousreply 33January 23, 2023 12:05 PM

Slight variation; A-List - Poor Man’s - Hobo’s

Jamie Foxx - Michael B. Jordan - Nick Cannon

by Anonymousreply 34January 23, 2023 12:15 PM

Madonna - Lady Gaga

by Anonymousreply 35January 23, 2023 12:17 PM

This thread feels clunky. OP can you try again?

by Anonymousreply 36January 23, 2023 12:19 PM

r19 I could grasp the intention. Why is it that context is difficult for the autistic here?

by Anonymousreply 37January 23, 2023 12:36 PM

Hugh Jackman - John Barrowman

Tom Cruise - Brad Pitt (I figure this would be one targeted by autists, to which I'd say when they couldn't get Tommy boy, they would try to get discount Brad. We could also toss in Michael J. Fox briefly, though JMF)

Matthew Broderick - Jon Cryer

Russell Crowe - Colin Farrell

Alfre Woodard - Viola Davis

James Dean - Luke Perry

by Anonymousreply 38January 23, 2023 12:44 PM

& Keanu would quickly move from every stoner, himbo role to being the replacement for any ken doll they wanted but as unavailable.

Angela Lansbury was often filler for every musical diva

just as Ruth Buzzi was the go-to character actress for wanted a neurotic to slapstick funny girl but on her heels, Joan Cusack would briefly come into oversatured vogue followed by expertly highstrung mama Cynthia Stevenson when Joan attempting to dodge the character actress trope kept aiming for mediocre empathetic roles instead.

Juliette Lewis became the poor man stand-in for a lot of starlets. . . I'd say her equivalent would then be Mary-Louise Parker, that got locked into the sexy dysfunctional mama roles for decades. but more for Lewis type characters, chloe sevigny comes to mind. They're both kind of blah and yet gifted at blase characters with arrested development or brain/drug damage.

alicia silverstone in clueles.. we saw many try to copy that specific character, the most successful being Reese Witherspoon.. . who had a chance to followup her childhood career and become great but copped out for better paying and hours, low brow, comedy instead.

by Anonymousreply 39January 23, 2023 1:00 PM

^ it's surprising Cynthia Stevenson hasn't work as much, because literally, aesthetics wise, she was what they wanted, homely and motherly looking but alas, she doesn't do slapstick well... shrill screeching shrew is her staple. But she really hasn't had as many of those rolls either.

There's a lot of 80s to early 2000s mother figures that come into mind. 80s was the decade of the mamas, so even as a bit part, there was just half a dozen women in rotation that you expected to see, one of six you expected to see in this kind of role... like mary jo beth williamson

by Anonymousreply 40January 23, 2023 1:09 PM

Calista Flockhart, isn't that an interesting name? It's vaguely pharmaceutical. You go into the chemist, look around, and say "I'd like a small tube of Calista please. WITH APPLICATOR!"

by Anonymousreply 41January 23, 2023 1:09 PM

R9, If you are judging an artist's success by amount of number 1 singles half of contemporary artists are bigger than MJ or Elvis. And we know that's not true. Rihanna has not sold more physical albums than Bey nor can her tour sells even compare to Bey's gross.Bey is a cultural icon much bigger than music at this point. Her influence is profound. She's like the feminist personna of pop culture, as superficial as it may be. They don't have courses at universities named after Rihanna.

by Anonymousreply 42January 23, 2023 1:54 PM

R13 actually beat me to it, haha. Someone mentioned Bey was a clone of Amerie. I'm not talking about those who you think swagger jacked or bit off someone else style. All of the greats have been accused of stealing from lesser known, the more "edgy" artist. Most of America does not know who Amerie is. The chick singing that catchy tune that plays during Hitch at best.

by Anonymousreply 43January 23, 2023 1:57 PM

Some of you seem to be thick. For these thread to work and be fun, some stars named obviously have manifested into A listers in their own right. That's the first thing I said.

by Anonymousreply 44January 23, 2023 2:07 PM

Christopher Plummer- Philip Bosco

by Anonymousreply 45January 23, 2023 2:15 PM

Funny story, when Bey first came out as a solo artist that fall she was doing a show in NYC. My mom's old boss used to be involved in concert promotion, shows what have you. He said Bey was all giggles and smiles, seemingly this shy girl next door. He went up to her and started singing, 🎶 My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and there like 🎶. Anyways she rolled her eyes and walked away seething. He thought that Kelis song was her. He didn't know better; he was a middle aged white man in the early aughts.

by Anonymousreply 46January 23, 2023 2:16 PM

Bette Davis - Joan Crawford

Marilyn Monroe - Jayne Mansfield

by Anonymousreply 47January 23, 2023 2:18 PM

R12, Amerie is gorgeous, yes?

I have always thought Beyoncé was a poor man’s Alyihah.

by Anonymousreply 48January 23, 2023 2:26 PM

Jennifer Lawrence - Shailene Woodley

Leonardo DiCaprio - Christian Bale

by Anonymousreply 49January 23, 2023 2:51 PM

R17 Yeah she used the same exact producer to make the same exact song.

Amerie had one hit song / single called “Why Don’t We Fall in Love” in 2002 and the music video is her sitting on a couch.

I don’t know how you could compare Beyonce to her at all.

The only similarities there was that Amerie copied Beyonce for her second album. Both Amerie’s albums were bombs. That’s why Amerie is probably working at Macy’s and Beyonce is almost a billionaire.

by Anonymousreply 50January 23, 2023 3:03 PM

R48 Based off what thought?

Are you guys talking about success and record sales and stuff?

Aaliyah’s album was flopping until she died in that plane crash and even with her death it only sold 2 million.

Beyoncé’s first album did 4 million.

I dunno it’s like saying Madonna is the poor man’s Debbie Harry. I never saw it.

by Anonymousreply 51January 23, 2023 3:06 PM

Wrong on both counts R47

by Anonymousreply 52January 23, 2023 3:08 PM

R43 What the hell was edgy about Amerie?? Are you her cousin or something?

She was no different from Ashanti and Lumidee, she was just a pretty girl with an ok voice singing over hip-hop beats.

There was nothing to copy.

They all copied Beyonce after. Beyonce had them all dancing in short shorts and high heels with wind machines.

by Anonymousreply 53January 23, 2023 3:12 PM

R23 We’re aware Madonna began her music career as a drummer, then bassist, then lead vocals / guitarist? Right?

And that she has as many credits as sole writer as Gaga?

by Anonymousreply 54January 23, 2023 3:18 PM

OP WTF? Why did you link a Ryan Gosling clip, I am halfway through it and it has nothing to do with your topic.

by Anonymousreply 55January 23, 2023 3:24 PM

R54, Madonna was a drummer? In that she drummed up rock hard cocks on the lower east side. Who is this troll constantly trying to paint Madge as this profound musician.

by Anonymousreply 56January 23, 2023 3:26 PM

Madonna - Cindy Lauper

by Anonymousreply 57January 23, 2023 3:27 PM

Madonna - Taylor Dayne

by Anonymousreply 58January 23, 2023 3:28 PM

R53, I was merely responding to another poster who I assumed would view her as the edgier artist. Crazy in Love and 1 thing are only similar in the note that they have that DC, live instrumentation Gogo sound. But they don't sound alike.

by Anonymousreply 59January 23, 2023 3:29 PM

R51, not one quantative measure. Just the overall popularity and impact. Samuel L. has one of the biggest box office grosses Hollywood, bigger than Denzel and Will Smith. Is he more popular than them? Negative.

by Anonymousreply 60January 23, 2023 3:31 PM

Not sonically but Bey copied JLo and Ashanti in style with that East coast around the way girl meets high fashion. And yes I'm kinda of a Bey stan.

by Anonymousreply 61January 23, 2023 3:33 PM

[quote]Based off what thought?

"Based off" is the poor man's version of "based on."

by Anonymousreply 62January 23, 2023 3:34 PM

Because everyone knows he's the poor man's Ryan Reynolds, Paul Rudd, and Jake Gyllenhaal. He OWNS this thread.

by Anonymousreply 63January 23, 2023 3:34 PM

R50, I don't think they were bombs. For the promotion that got they were successes. They still went platinum and gold.

by Anonymousreply 64January 23, 2023 3:38 PM

Julie Andrews - Sally Ann Howes

John Barrymore - Christopher Plummer

Bernadette Peters - Kristin Chenoweth

by Anonymousreply 65January 23, 2023 3:40 PM

Why was horse faced Ryan cast as Ken?

by Anonymousreply 66January 23, 2023 3:41 PM

“Based off” is recycled-hillbilly-speak.

by Anonymousreply 67January 23, 2023 3:42 PM

Judy Garland - Deanna Durbin

by Anonymousreply 68January 23, 2023 3:43 PM

Janet Jackson - Jody Watley

Rihanna - Ciara

by Anonymousreply 69January 23, 2023 3:49 PM

Deanna Durbin - Jane Powell

Irene Dunne - Kathryn Grayson

by Anonymousreply 70January 23, 2023 3:50 PM

Aretha Franklin - Natalie Cole

Chaka Khan - Vesta Williams

Usher - Chris Brown

Brandy - Monica

Barbra Streisand - Bette Midler

Anita Baker - Toni Braxton

And how is Rick James the poor man's Prince when he came out before Prince and influenced him?

by Anonymousreply 71January 23, 2023 3:52 PM

Barbra Streisand - Roslyn Kind

by Anonymousreply 72January 23, 2023 4:10 PM

Eddie Murphy - Chris Rock

by Anonymousreply 73January 23, 2023 4:17 PM

Liza Minnelli - Lorna Luft

by Anonymousreply 74January 23, 2023 4:19 PM

Barack Obama - Joe Biden

by Anonymousreply 75January 23, 2023 4:19 PM

Glenn Close -Meryl Streep

by Anonymousreply 76January 23, 2023 4:20 PM

I'd say that Ryan O'Neal was the poor man's Robert Redford throughout the '70s.

by Anonymousreply 77January 23, 2023 4:55 PM

R71, stfu you matter of fact cunt.

by Anonymousreply 78January 23, 2023 5:44 PM

r57 other way around. Cyndi Lauper - Madonna.

at their start, the public perception was Cyndi believed to have lasted while Mad Madge would be another flash in the pan. . . it didn't turn out to be true, but their chronic comparisons put quirky Cyndi ahead because of versatility and Madge as shock value with a standard pop track. Obviously, that wasn't the case... but many see Madge as more desperately taking from Cyndi while Cyndi just did her own, often misguided, thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79January 23, 2023 5:45 PM

Elton John - Ed Sheeran

by Anonymousreply 80January 23, 2023 5:46 PM

Some of you are missing the point and not in a humorous way. Madonna could never be the poor man's anything. This isn't about the better artist or even who has more natural raw talent.

by Anonymousreply 81January 23, 2023 5:47 PM

Lenny Kravitz - Maxwell

by Anonymousreply 82January 23, 2023 5:48 PM

Tupac Shakur - Ja Rule

by Anonymousreply 83January 23, 2023 5:49 PM

r81 No, you're missing the point. This is about public perception. At the time of their entry, those like Madge were a dime a dozen... frankly, man would she said she had a better voice than Cyndi for the era. However, Cyndi had her charms and was capable of laughing at herself. Madge was the poor man's Marlene Dietrich and Marilyn Monroe as well. She was an amalgamation of being many bad copies.

by Anonymousreply 84January 23, 2023 5:50 PM

also SWV (and other black girl groups) vs Destiny's Child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 23, 2023 5:52 PM

^ you can also see TLC picked up a lot of their influence from them, too

by Anonymousreply 86January 23, 2023 5:54 PM

R86???? TLC and SWV came out the same time. TLC was nothing like SWV. They had a very hiphop sensibility to them.

by Anonymousreply 87January 23, 2023 5:57 PM

Etta James vs every belter fatty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88January 23, 2023 5:57 PM

Sister Rosetta Tharpe - Etta James

by Anonymousreply 89January 23, 2023 5:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 23, 2023 6:00 PM

R84, Well if you can turn that into a billion $$ dynasty and become the most popular female in recorded music history, and not die at the age of 27 I'd like to be somebody's poor man's version.

by Anonymousreply 91January 23, 2023 6:00 PM

Jamie Lee Curtis - Kaitlyn Jenner

by Anonymousreply 92January 23, 2023 6:00 PM

r91 Why are you so personally butthurt over it?

Can you not view history in context the time rather than viewing in hindsight?

She wasn't shitting champagne when she first came out... it took time for her to build her career especially with the numerous box office bombs.

If you want a careerwise stance. Then I'll do one more controversial, Mylene Farmer (who is influenced by multiple and showcases) vs Madonna that tries to claim it's all her... except it's too transparent and we see it with her as much as we do with Beyonce on exactly where their influences come from, even down to how they dance -- incidentally, badge and bey have the same sources for much of that..,. and are not fond of giving him credit.

We could also drag Joni Mitchell into the mix on her own for how famous she got and look at the woman who pushed into the spotlight and helped her get a recording contract but even many of most obsessed Joni Mitchell fans don't know.,.. they also hated her more upbeat cover of the Circle Game, except her cover, also helped pushed Joni further into the spotlight of the era in which was performed in. But alas, it seems many are unable to understand the how or why of this person they never heard of could do that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 23, 2023 6:08 PM

a lot of the 60s folk chicks with a guitar.. owe their shit to Malvina Reynolds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 23, 2023 6:09 PM

My issue with Sandy/Julia, is that Sandy started out in action films, not romcoms. So how can she be a poor man's Julia?

Her big break was Demolition Man. Then Speed made her a household name. So her career's start was clearly an action star.

While You Were Sleeping, her first romcom lead, came out the same year as her thriller hit, The Net. So that's three big, successful action films against one Julia-type romcom.

After that she did the legal thriller A Time To Kill and Speed 2 before finally nailing a romance, Hope Floats.

Tl;dr: By the time Sandra really leaned into romance? She'd already made her own name and career in action flicks.

by Anonymousreply 95January 23, 2023 6:12 PM

R93, you need to calm down. You are mad hysterical. It's been 40 yrs since 1984. Some of us only know Madge as the huge icon that she is. It's equivalent to saying Michael Jackson is the poor man's James Brown.

Your hysteria, you are the poor man's Howard Dean.

by Anonymousreply 96January 23, 2023 6:16 PM

Joni Mitchell - Emily Saliers (of Indigo Girls; emily, emily, emily... she's too influenced by Joni)

r96 Nope, you wanted to pick a gaslighting fight because you're a controlling nitwit unable to view things without your biases and ignorance getting in the way. You seem unable to grasp time and believe because something happened later in ones' life that it must be true from it's beginning. . . that time is fixed and static, and cannot be viewed in the context of the past. Of course, if that's true, then now Madge, money or no, is nothing... she's become twinned to Courtney Love. Which arguably was rock's answer to Madge and obviously carried a lot of influence from her but also, perhaps more so, her obsession with Nancy and Sid.

by Anonymousreply 97January 23, 2023 6:21 PM

^ on that level, we could say Courtney Love was the poor man's Lita Ford

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98January 23, 2023 6:23 PM

or the poor man's Yoko Ono.

by Anonymousreply 99January 23, 2023 6:23 PM

✋️ after gaslighting. Who the fuck let Rose McGowan in my thread.

by Anonymousreply 100January 23, 2023 6:24 PM

Sass Jordan - Melissa Etheridge

by Anonymousreply 101January 23, 2023 6:25 PM

r100 Oh great, now the trannies are after me.

by Anonymousreply 102January 23, 2023 6:27 PM

Anne Rice - Laurel K. Hamilton

by Anonymousreply 103January 23, 2023 6:28 PM

Ray Bradbury - Stephen King

by Anonymousreply 104January 23, 2023 6:29 PM

John Carpenter - Rob Zombie

by Anonymousreply 105January 23, 2023 6:29 PM

Hillary Clinton - Kamala Harris

by Anonymousreply 106January 23, 2023 6:30 PM

Tipper Gore - Dr. Jill Biden

by Anonymousreply 107January 23, 2023 6:31 PM

Shannen Daughtery - Rose McGowan

by Anonymousreply 108January 23, 2023 6:33 PM

Gracie Burns - Rose Nylund, Edith Bunker,

by Anonymousreply 109January 23, 2023 6:34 PM

Samantha - Sabrina - Alex Russo

by Anonymousreply 110January 23, 2023 6:36 PM

George Clooney - Jon Hamm

Shirley Bassey - Lulu

by Anonymousreply 111January 23, 2023 6:37 PM

Corey Haim - Corey Feldman

by Anonymousreply 112January 23, 2023 6:39 PM

Julie Andrews - Debbie Reynolds

by Anonymousreply 113January 23, 2023 6:40 PM

Emmanuel Lewis - Gary Coleman

by Anonymousreply 114January 23, 2023 6:42 PM

Herve Villechaize - Verne Troyer

by Anonymousreply 115January 23, 2023 6:43 PM

Charo - Sofia Vergara

by Anonymousreply 116January 23, 2023 6:44 PM

Rosie O'Donnell - Lea DeLaria

by Anonymousreply 117January 23, 2023 6:45 PM

Lea Michelle - Beanie Feldstein

by Anonymousreply 118January 23, 2023 6:46 PM

Martha Stewart - Goop

by Anonymousreply 119January 23, 2023 6:46 PM

Joan Rivers - Kathy Griffin

by Anonymousreply 120January 23, 2023 6:47 PM

Sammy Davis Jr - Drake

by Anonymousreply 121January 23, 2023 6:49 PM

Judy - Liza

by Anonymousreply 122January 23, 2023 6:51 PM

Alison Arngrim - Martha Plimpton

(Alison Arngrim may not have found success outside LHOTP but it's her iconic role and she'll standout for long as its played. Martha, on the other hand, while she's had memorable roles, it seems she spent a lifetime trying to capture to Nellie Olsen's level of fame... as much of her characters seem to be that kind of bitchy.)

by Anonymousreply 123January 23, 2023 6:55 PM

Paris Hilton - Kim Kardashian

by Anonymousreply 124January 23, 2023 6:55 PM

Mama Cass - Lizzo

(two fantasy driven, fame hungry, introverts exploit themselves in a desperate bid to show how secure they are. They both could have done with a watch of Muriel's Wedding.)

by Anonymousreply 125January 23, 2023 7:01 PM

Alison Moyet - Adele

by Anonymousreply 126January 23, 2023 7:02 PM

Tom Lehrer - Weird Al

by Anonymousreply 127January 23, 2023 7:02 PM

Lil Kim - Cardi B

by Anonymousreply 128January 23, 2023 7:04 PM

Ziggy Stardust - Shitface

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129January 23, 2023 7:06 PM

Julia Sawalha - Nadia Sawalha

by Anonymousreply 130January 23, 2023 7:07 PM

Owen Wilson - Luke Wilson

by Anonymousreply 131January 23, 2023 7:08 PM

Princess Grace - Meghan Markle

by Anonymousreply 132January 23, 2023 7:08 PM

Cruella de Vil - Patsy Stone

by Anonymousreply 133January 23, 2023 7:10 PM

Annette Funicello - Sally Fields

by Anonymousreply 134January 23, 2023 7:11 PM

Debbie Allen - Jasmine Guy

by Anonymousreply 135January 23, 2023 7:15 PM

James Franco - Ezra Miller

by Anonymousreply 136January 23, 2023 7:17 PM

Johnny Depp - Jared Leto

by Anonymousreply 137January 23, 2023 7:17 PM

Katharine Hepburn - Kate Mulgrew

by Anonymousreply 138January 23, 2023 7:20 PM

I don't think Debbie Reynolds is the poor man's Julie Andrew's. Debbie was around earlier and she was a big movie star when young.

by Anonymousreply 139January 23, 2023 7:31 PM

Johnny Depp - Timothee Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 140January 23, 2023 7:33 PM

Joni Mitchell and Judy Collins. Whitney Houston circa My Love is Your Love and Deborah Cox. Kate Winslet and Natasha McElhone.

by Anonymousreply 141January 23, 2023 8:18 PM

Beyoncé's net worth is about $500 million, putting her behind Celine Dion and Madonna.

Rihanna's net worth is 1.7 BILLION dollars.

Rihanna could literally buy 3 Beyoncé's and still have enough left over to own yachts for Beyoncé to serve her drinks on.

Rihanna is NOT the poor man's Beyoncé. Don't make me laugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142January 23, 2023 8:23 PM

r139 you're right there. Well, when Julie was hot there were many fillers when they couldn't get her. There was a name I couldn't place I had in mind, one of the female Peter Pans but I couldn't figure out which one.. on the other hand, Debbie came to mind as becoming a great musical filler, so much so, it seems like she rarely turned down any role offered to her. . . so many roles that just didn't seem to fit her, she pulled most of them off and yet could have been easily replaced because she stood out from the other characters.. it's an odd contrast with her where she could fully embrace the character but stand out so much from the rest of the cast, it's jarring. I probably should have rated Whoopi as the poor man's version of Julie and Julie as the poor man's version of Jeannine Deckers or Sister Luc Gabrielle and throw Sally Field somewhere in there.

by Anonymousreply 143January 23, 2023 8:40 PM

It's laughable how R142 takes these "who're the richest" lists seriously. None of them are credible. Even Madonna on Howard Stern said that most of these publications citing her net worth are way off base.

by Anonymousreply 144January 23, 2023 8:42 PM

Elizabeth Taylor - Delta Burke

by Anonymousreply 145January 23, 2023 8:44 PM

Black people - white people

by Anonymousreply 146January 23, 2023 8:56 PM

Halle Berry - Thandie Newton

by Anonymousreply 147January 23, 2023 8:57 PM

I thought Joan Collins was the poor man’s Elizabeth Taylor?

Crazy to think that Sarah Jessica Parker was probably the poor man’s Jennifer Grey in the 1980’s.

by Anonymousreply 148January 23, 2023 9:12 PM

Meg Tilly - Jennifer Tilly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149January 23, 2023 9:17 PM

[quote]It's laughable how [R142] takes these "who're the richest" lists seriously. None of them are credible. Even Madonna on Howard Stern said that most of these publications citing her net worth are way off base.

What's laughable is that you think that Rihanna is the "poor man's" Beyoncé when Rihanna has more hits and WAY more money. Sure. Those lists aren't accurate. But they're on the right track. Between album sales and her Fenty line, Rihanna has way outpaced Beyoncé. I'm sorry for stirring up your little Beyhive.

by Anonymousreply 150January 23, 2023 9:17 PM

Carol Channing - Elaine Stritch

by Anonymousreply 151January 23, 2023 9:19 PM

Kathy Bates - Melissa McCarthy

by Anonymousreply 152January 23, 2023 9:19 PM

Natalie Portman - Alexis Bledel or Jena Malone

by Anonymousreply 153January 23, 2023 9:24 PM

Heather Langenkamp - Neve Campbell

by Anonymousreply 154January 23, 2023 9:25 PM

Charlotte Rae - Cloris LEachman

by Anonymousreply 155January 23, 2023 9:26 PM

Phyllis Diller - Madame

by Anonymousreply 156January 23, 2023 9:28 PM

To me, Kathy Bates is more like a plus-sized Glenn Close (iconic baby boomer actress who isn’t Meryl Streep, famously played a psycho, looks like she just got off the Mayflower).

by Anonymousreply 157January 23, 2023 9:31 PM

James Earl Jones - Denzel Washington

by Anonymousreply 158January 23, 2023 9:39 PM

Ms Piggy - Amy Schumer

by Anonymousreply 159January 23, 2023 9:44 PM

Over 150 posts and no mention of the most famous 'poor man' situation of all: DiDi Conn : Deena Freeman! While were at it, Bea Arthur : Dena Dietrich; Paula Prentiss: Susan St. James; Angie Dickinson: Blanche Devereux (pronounced Dever-ROX only in limericks)

by Anonymousreply 160January 23, 2023 10:06 PM

R25, In what universe is Lizzo an introvert. No sir or maam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161January 23, 2023 10:32 PM

Kevin Hart - Katt Williams

Even though Kat is much funnier and one of the greatest stand-up comics of all time.

by Anonymousreply 162January 24, 2023 12:09 AM

Martin Luther King Jr - Frederick Douglas

by Anonymousreply 163January 24, 2023 12:11 AM

R56 Madonna was a drummer. She started off as a drummer in her first band The Breakfast Club.

Do you have to be profound musician to be a drummer?

by Anonymousreply 164January 24, 2023 12:16 AM

MC Lyte - Queen Latifah

by Anonymousreply 165January 24, 2023 12:19 AM

Chris Rock - Kevin Hart

by Anonymousreply 166January 24, 2023 12:22 AM

Patrice O'Neal (crowd comic) - Lisa Lampanelli (insult comic)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167January 24, 2023 12:25 AM

Ass - Bussy

by Anonymousreply 168January 24, 2023 12:30 AM

Actually, R162, I would say:

Chris Tucker - Kevin Hart

Even though, at this point, I would say Kevin Hart has surpassed Chris Tucker in terms of popularity.

by Anonymousreply 169January 24, 2023 12:31 AM

RuPaul - Wendy Williams

by Anonymousreply 170January 24, 2023 12:31 AM

r160 But he's popular in a Wayne Brady sort of way...

speaking of which,

Sinbad - Wayne Brady

by Anonymousreply 171January 24, 2023 12:33 AM

Shirley Temple - Margaret O'Brien.

by Anonymousreply 172January 24, 2023 12:43 AM

Meg Foster - Kirstie Alley

by Anonymousreply 173January 24, 2023 12:48 AM

Diana Ross - Beyonce

by Anonymousreply 174January 24, 2023 12:49 AM

Santa - The Easter Bunny

by Anonymousreply 175January 24, 2023 12:54 AM

Jacob Trembley - Alan Kim

by Anonymousreply 176January 24, 2023 12:54 AM

Boy George - Sam Smith

by Anonymousreply 177January 24, 2023 12:56 AM

Olivia Newton-John - Michelle Pfeiffer - Halle Berry

by Anonymousreply 178January 24, 2023 12:57 AM

Eartha Kitt - Julie Newmar

by Anonymousreply 179January 24, 2023 12:58 AM

Jennie Garth - Christina Applegate

by Anonymousreply 180January 24, 2023 1:01 AM

Barbra Streisand = Bette Midler

Whitney Houston = Brandy

Brad Pitt = Brad Rowe

Lena Horne = Diahann Carroll

by Anonymousreply 181January 24, 2023 1:04 AM

Lecy Goranson - Sarah Chalke

by Anonymousreply 182January 24, 2023 1:05 AM

Philip Seymour Hoffman - Anthony Rapp

by Anonymousreply 183January 24, 2023 1:10 AM

Mary J. Blige - Ashanti

by Anonymousreply 184January 24, 2023 1:29 AM

Nah, R184, that should be:

Mary J. Blige - Faith Evans

by Anonymousreply 185January 24, 2023 1:30 AM

R184 What? Ashanti was like a poor man’s Aaliyah.

R185 Ehhhh I don’t agree with that. Not when Faith wrote and sang on Mary’s first 2 albums lol.

by Anonymousreply 186January 24, 2023 1:34 AM

Tom Cruise - Will Smith

by Anonymousreply 187January 24, 2023 1:47 AM

R34, haha I like that.

by Anonymousreply 188January 24, 2023 1:49 AM

Whitney Houston - Celine Dion

by Anonymousreply 189January 24, 2023 1:57 AM

Jodie Foster - Kristy McNichol

by Anonymousreply 190January 24, 2023 1:59 AM

[quote] Ehhhh I don’t agree with that. Not when Faith wrote and sang on Mary’s first 2 albums lol.

But Puffy stopped producing for Mary after those first two albums and focused solely on Faith. In the 90s, Faith was looked at as a disciple of Mary's Hip Hop Soul sound, which I agree was unfair because she was a better singer and wrote on Mary's first two albums.

by Anonymousreply 191January 24, 2023 2:30 AM

Tom Cruise - Peter Facinelli

by Anonymousreply 192January 24, 2023 2:33 AM

Janet Jackson - Jody Watley/Paula Abdul

Britney Spears - Jessica Simpson/Mandy Moore (proud of MM for maintaining her sanity & effortlessly shifting gears to being a decent, working actress).

Jesse Jackson - Al Sharpton

Princess Diana - Kate Middleton

Marilyn Monroe - Jayne Mansfield/Mamie Van Doren/and countless others. (Marilyn is the true legend and the only one of them all with a distinguished film career. Jayne Mansfield was an entertaining character of a person and made a few cute films. But I find Mamie Van Doren the most beautiful and interesting. She was GORGEOUS and a surprisingly fine singer who was personally mentored by Harold Arlen early in her career. I'm not sure if it was bad management, her studio Universal or her own stupidity but she never even scratched the surface of her full potential as a singer or film actress. She seemed to only be interested in being a sexpot and third rate MM. Pity.)

by Anonymousreply 193January 24, 2023 3:14 AM

OP, the only things that Rihanna & Beyonce have in common are the fact that they're both Black Women who have worked in the music industry during the same time. The similarities end there.

Rihanna is her generation's Madonna. Questionable singer with catalog of great Pop material. (Even though Madonna was a better dancer and would NEVER have taken 6 or 7 years off from recording during her prime!) Rihanna's revolutionary because she didn't allow herself to packaged as strictly an R&B Act, but instead made music comprised of several different genres for the masses. Not to mention her team's business savvy regarding her different clothing & beauty brands. Could personally care less about her music but she has my respect.

Beyonce on the other hand is a hybrid of Diana Ross & Tina Turner. I don't think she's the great singer she's marketing as. Her vocals are an acquired taste. But she's an energetic performer and her fans are ruthlessly loyal.

Two different types of performers.

by Anonymousreply 194January 24, 2023 3:41 AM

David McCullough - Doris Kearns Goodwin

by Anonymousreply 195January 24, 2023 4:21 AM

Faith can sing rings around Mary. But that is a fair comparison. In legacy, she is the low rent Mary J.

by Anonymousreply 196January 24, 2023 4:24 AM

R194, Beyonce is a brilliant motherfucking singer. Ppl just downplay her talents because..I don't know why...because she is a pretty ass sex kitten who didn't abuse coke. She is polarizing as fuck but I love Queen Bey. When I heard her deliver that Anita Baker Sweet Love in perfect pitch and perfect harmony, I knew she was the truth as far as vocals. As she also experiments sonically, which is why I love her. Check her song with Jack Black. I suspect a lot of her envy is also because a lightskin woman shouldn't be able to sing so well.

by Anonymousreply 197January 24, 2023 4:28 AM

R197 Yeah on DL, they talk about Beyoncé’s vocals like they’re talking about Pia Zadora. It’s just hating.

Beyonce can sing.

by Anonymousreply 198January 24, 2023 4:50 AM

[quote] Beyonce is a brilliant motherfucking singer.

[quote] Queen Bey

[quote] When I heard her deliver that Anita Baker Sweet Love in perfect pitch and perfect harmony, I knew she was the truth as far as vocals.

[quote] Jack Black

[quote] a lightskin woman shouldn't be able to sing so well.

Sheesh, R197! Only a card-carrying "Beyhive" Member could cram this much bullshit into one post. You're pathetic!

by Anonymousreply 199January 24, 2023 6:42 AM

Totally agree R199. BeYAWNce fans are the worst!

by Anonymousreply 200January 24, 2023 10:52 AM

I hope the Beyhive doesn't come for me, but Beyonce is a combination of pretty and marketing with a little bit of Diana Ross thrown in. She was marketable to a variety of Americans and was non threatening and she just cashed the checks. Then she married well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201January 24, 2023 12:13 PM

For the record, I don't dislike Beyonce, I just don't agree the Rihanna, who has more number ones, more money, and more fans, is the poor man's Beyonce. I agree with the poster above. They aren't even really comparable. Just because Beyoncé's concert made more money in fewer shows doesn't tell me anything except Rihanna sold out more shows and that she could either have a higher production cost or she isn't pulling a Madonna and charging $5,000 for floor tickets.

by Anonymousreply 202January 24, 2023 12:26 PM

R202, you have got to be kidding. Lemonade was the highest grossing tour that year. That's film box office money. After Madge, Bey is the highest grossing touring female of all time.

by Anonymousreply 203January 24, 2023 12:54 PM

R201 But like Diana Ross she has talent. You know how many pretty, "nonthreatening" girls were forced down our throats" who had 1 hit but couldn't t sell an album or put buts in seats. Mya, Christina Milian, the list is endless. Hell even Paula Abdul was an one album wonder.

by Anonymousreply 204January 24, 2023 1:03 PM

Liz Taylor = Joan Collins

Angie Dickinson = Linda Evans (According to Aaron Spelling, when Angie turned down the role of 'Krystal' in 'Dynasty', they were looking for an 'Angie' type of actress - blonde, sexy, soft-spoken but with a tough core. They realized Linda Evans was the actress to fill those shoes.)

Barbra Streisand = Diana Ross (according to Berry Gordy, he wanted Ross to be the 'ebony Streisand')

Aretha Franklin = Jennifer Hudson

by Anonymousreply 205January 24, 2023 3:55 PM

Wasnt Liz a child star R205? She came before Joan and was always unquestionably the bigger star with more box office.

by Anonymousreply 206January 24, 2023 4:17 PM

Oops I'm sorry R205 i misunderstood.

by Anonymousreply 207January 24, 2023 4:18 PM

r197 r198 they still envision her dad's hand up her ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208January 24, 2023 4:24 PM

r197 r198

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209January 24, 2023 4:25 PM

Debra Wilson - Beyonce / Whitney / Mariah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210January 24, 2023 4:27 PM

R209, why do you constantly post that. Are you obsessed with colorism.

by Anonymousreply 211January 24, 2023 4:34 PM

r199 Which is a poor copy of Madonna could only be played on black stations.

by Anonymousreply 212January 24, 2023 4:36 PM

r211 constantly? I think I posted it once before.

by Anonymousreply 213January 24, 2023 4:36 PM

r211 but it's upfront and center in much of the American black community and social justice, especially in academics, as a whole. I find it funny, tho, and most everyone knows Mathew is poor imitation of Joe Jackson... he would say anything for the grift and the hopes to get other wannabe performers under his wing. He's desperate to be viewed as the brains beyond Beyonce.

by Anonymousreply 214January 24, 2023 4:39 PM

R213, oh, well there's another troll who has posted that on like a zillion threads.

by Anonymousreply 215January 24, 2023 4:40 PM

r211 and I have to admit a sick wuv for Vlad, he's gifted on drawing out the batshit crazy from those he interviews.

by Anonymousreply 216January 24, 2023 4:40 PM

Joe Jackson was a bit uneducated. Matthew Knowles was a highly educated corporate exec. They both have deep south views when it comes to race and color. A product of their time. Both ignorant to an extent.

by Anonymousreply 217January 24, 2023 4:42 PM

Dano Plato - Jody Sweetin

by Anonymousreply 218January 24, 2023 4:43 PM

Tommy Chong - Snoop Dog

by Anonymousreply 219January 24, 2023 4:49 PM

[quote] He's desperate to be viewed as the brains beyond Beyonce

But he was the brains R214 it certainly wasn't Beyonce on her own. Everyone who's familiar knows Matthew sabotaged the other Destiny's Child members including Kelly Rowland for his precious daughter, and that Beyonce was complicit. The whole group was formed around her to make her the star from the beginning. She only fired him as a manager because he cheated on her mama and had an outside baby. Now Jay is picking up the slack, but make no mistake Bey would not have made it this far without daddy.

by Anonymousreply 220January 24, 2023 4:50 PM

r220 Yes, but he wants her level of fame, heck he wants Oprah's level of fame and acknowledgement for it.

by Anonymousreply 221January 24, 2023 4:53 PM

La Toya Jackson - Alex(is) Arquette

by Anonymousreply 222January 24, 2023 4:55 PM

It doesn't change anything I said R221 nor does it change history and those of us who remember. He was absolutely the brains and she would NOT have made it without him. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 223January 24, 2023 4:56 PM

r223 I'm agreeing with you, jackass.

by Anonymousreply 224January 24, 2023 4:58 PM

I only agree that YOU are the jackass R224. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 225January 24, 2023 5:00 PM

Big Bird - Elmo

by Anonymousreply 226January 24, 2023 5:01 PM

r225 What the hell crawled up your ass, laid eggs and started eating away at your brain?

by Anonymousreply 227January 24, 2023 5:03 PM

Mathew Knowles - Michael Lohan

by Anonymousreply 228January 24, 2023 5:03 PM

Peter Molyneux - Todd Howard

by Anonymousreply 229January 24, 2023 5:05 PM

It’s Matthew Knowles - Joe Simpson. Kris Jenner - Dina Lohan.

Also, Elmo was the millennial replacement for wistful Gen X icon Grover.

by Anonymousreply 230January 24, 2023 5:06 PM

R227 Probably the same thing that made your anus prolapse you bottom bitch. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 231January 24, 2023 5:06 PM

Neil deGrasse Tyson - Anders Sandberg

by Anonymousreply 232January 24, 2023 5:07 PM

r231 Oh, my apologies. . . she was your mother, I should be more understanding how you could be traumatized by that, too.

by Anonymousreply 233January 24, 2023 5:09 PM

Who's mother? R233 Are you sure you've not a bey stan? You sound dumb as fuck just like one. You're a prissy effeminate bottom bitch. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 234January 24, 2023 5:11 PM

r234 Your mother, the one with the power. And you're not? Please, Bruce Vilanch was more butch.

by Anonymousreply 235January 24, 2023 5:14 PM

PSA r234 is what happens when you way a caftan three sizes too small.

by Anonymousreply 236January 24, 2023 5:16 PM

^ way = wear

by Anonymousreply 237January 24, 2023 5:16 PM

You're so remedia R235 you know you're getting desperate when you resort to mama jokes. Pathetic bottom bitch. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 238January 24, 2023 5:19 PM

I'm not big enough for one R236. Lol once again you make fucking sense. The desperation is pertinent

by Anonymousreply 239January 24, 2023 5:21 PM

^no sense

by Anonymousreply 240January 24, 2023 5:21 PM

r238 I'm just having stupid fun, you take yourself way too seriously. I'm laughing and you're having a conniption fit. r240 oh, dear, it's contagious. You've caught my stupid. Now we can infect the entire site together.

by Anonymousreply 241January 24, 2023 5:23 PM

Janet Hubert - Daphne Maxwell Reid

by Anonymousreply 242January 24, 2023 5:26 PM

There's no fit to be had R241 you are beneath me. You're not worth a fit. I'm glad you're laughing at yourself clowns tend to be funny.

by Anonymousreply 243January 24, 2023 5:27 PM

r243 You wish I was beneath you. Is this your version of foreplay?

by Anonymousreply 244January 24, 2023 5:29 PM

Only on datalounge does the amount of money made = talent and quality.

by Anonymousreply 245January 24, 2023 5:32 PM

R244 it's obvious you were bothered when you called me a "jackass" name calling is the first indication which you started first. Then you resorted to "mother" jokes which further revealed your mental deterioration and pathetic schoolboy mentality. Now you're doing the classic "I m not bothered Im laughing but I'm still going to respond because I really AM bothered"🤣 So transparent and see-through you might as well be bathing in Windex. And finally when I say "beneath me" I mean you're in the toilet bowl while I'm taking a shit. That's all you're worth, go play with yourself.

by Anonymousreply 246January 24, 2023 5:38 PM

Diahann Carroll = Phylicia Rashad

When they are looking for an elegant, sophisticated, mature, black woman for a role, they call on Phylicia...just like they once called on Diahann.

by Anonymousreply 247January 24, 2023 6:39 PM

Donna Mills = Morgan Fairchild.

Mills set the bar for television's blonde, sexy villainess. Morgan Fairchild was the inferior copy to that.

by Anonymousreply 248January 24, 2023 6:41 PM

The Weather Girls = Diamond & Silk

by Anonymousreply 249January 24, 2023 6:48 PM

Christine Baranski = Harriet Harris. Funny and arch Juilliard-trained theatre actress who becomes sitcom scene stealer.

by Anonymousreply 250January 24, 2023 6:59 PM

Deborah Winger = Amy Irving.

by Anonymousreply 251January 24, 2023 7:10 PM

Britney Spears= all the blonde clones that came after her including Christina, Jessica and Mandy. You can argue that the latter were much better singers than the former and be correct, but having "it factor" has very little to do with talent and more about charisma.

by Anonymousreply 252January 24, 2023 7:24 PM

R220 Not entirely.

Beyonce wasn’t actually the “Diana” of the group on the first album. If you watch the first music videos, Kelly gets the most shots out of all the groups.

I always felt Kelly was the lead from the imagery because she was always the center. And usually the pretty girls in the R&B groups were background singers and eye candy. But in the 90’s, Kelly had that same butch look T-Boz from TLC and Pam from Total had.

And if you watch the interviews, LaTavia and Kelly spoke the most in interviews.

Maybe it had to do with Beyoncé’s shyness but on the first album, it wasn’t obvious she was the lead singer. Maybe Matthew wanted girls around her because of what she lacked and he wanted other girls to make up for it?

But by “Writings on the Wall”, it was obvious.

by Anonymousreply 253January 24, 2023 10:09 PM

When Avril became the anti-Britney, it went from Britney clones to Avril clones. Ashlee Simpson and Fefe Dobson off the top of my head.

by Anonymousreply 254January 24, 2023 10:11 PM

And Lady Gaga had a shit ton of clones. I forget all their names but Natalia Kills was one of them.

by Anonymousreply 255January 24, 2023 10:13 PM

I've never been a fan of the "poor man's" phrasing. I prefer the term "bargain basement."

As in:

Kiersten Warren is a bargain basement Lauren Graham

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256January 24, 2023 10:47 PM

[quote]LaTavia and Kelly spoke the most in interviews

I remember the first time I heard Beyonce speak, I was in shock. The voice and the look didn't match up at all. 👀

by Anonymousreply 257January 25, 2023 12:27 AM

She's very uneducated R257 but its the fault of the parents.

by Anonymousreply 258January 25, 2023 2:50 AM

R258, Most entertainers and actors are uneducated if your standard is that they have attended college and post graduate institutions. Are you retarded?

Queen Bey speaks fine; people are just haters. Her deep southern drawl was very charming when she first came out. And she's a virgo and super self conscious so it's like she thinks of every sentence before speaking it aloud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259January 25, 2023 5:29 PM

Steve Jobs - Elon Musk

by Anonymousreply 260January 25, 2023 5:37 PM

In the 1930s, Ginger Rogers was dubbed "The rich man's Alice Faye".

Alice Faye: Frances Langford, Jane Frazee, Marjorie Reynolds

Sonja Henie : Vera Hruba Ralston, Belita

Betty Grable: Marilyn Maxwell, Carole Landis, June Haver

Martha Raye: Cass Daley.

by Anonymousreply 261January 25, 2023 6:38 PM

Helen Lawson - Neely O’Hara

by Anonymousreply 262January 25, 2023 7:08 PM

Barbra Streisand = Jane Olivor

Barbra Streisand = Linda Eder

by Anonymousreply 263January 25, 2023 7:15 PM

[quote]Most entertainers and actors are uneducated if your standard is that they have attended college and post graduate institutions. Are you retarded?

Queen Bey speaks fine; people are just haters. Her deep southern drawl was very charming when she first came out. And she's a virgo and super self conscious so it's like she thinks of every sentence before speaking it aloud.

R259 There is nothing on earth lower than a beYAWNce stan except maybe the shit on the bottom of my shoes. Retarded is the woman who didnt swallow but instead gave birth to your pathetic ass who worships an entertainer. Listen to yourself "queen bey" hahaha this bitch ain't no queen but your surely a court jester. What a pathetic cunt you are.

by Anonymousreply 264January 25, 2023 7:21 PM

Dana Plato - Elizabeth Berkley

by Anonymousreply 265January 25, 2023 7:22 PM

^you're a court jester

by Anonymousreply 266January 25, 2023 7:22 PM

Gary Coleman = Emanuel Webster.

by Anonymousreply 267January 26, 2023 1:55 AM

R264 You must be a nothing ass bitch with no talents or success. Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 268January 26, 2023 2:01 AM

Nas - Talib Kweli

by Anonymousreply 269January 26, 2023 2:03 AM

Frank Ocean - Miguel

by Anonymousreply 270January 26, 2023 2:03 AM

Erykah Bau - Jill Scott

by Anonymousreply 271January 26, 2023 2:05 AM

Sinead O Connor - Alanis Morisette

by Anonymousreply 272January 26, 2023 2:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!