Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gurls, I caved and had another JoyJolt haul!!!

I keep shopping!!!! Lmao.

I bought the-

Set of steel knives, colorful.

Glass mixing bowls.

Glass bakeware.

Glass cookie jars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 23, 2023 9:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2023 12:02 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2023 12:03 AM

Shhhhh. Don't let Rescue Chick see this post. She's vehemently anti-JoyJolt.

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2023 12:03 AM

The knives are really nice colours OP. I remember the pink expresso maker you purchased recently. It must be very colourful and fun in your kitchen!

Are the knives good quality? The reviews are pretty good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2023 12:09 AM

Nice haul bro

by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2023 12:11 AM

R4 yes. The handle is plastic covered but the knives are steel and very sharp. Beautiful in person. The all black ones are beautiful too.

You’re always on Amazon. It’s kind of weird. Everything someone posts on here you rush to find.

by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2023 12:13 AM

[quote] expresso

Oh, dear

by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2023 12:19 AM

Cool, OP! But, adults don't type "lmao"

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2023 12:20 AM

I'm Australian R6 so when you guys up there in the US post products on DL I immediately head to Amazon US to check them out and read the user reviews. I just remember you because you post excellent images with your JoyJolt threads and I really enjoy them. I'll come out with my authenticated posting name so you know me for your next JoyJolt purchase reveal!

I did a similar thing as you are doing a few years ago (10 years) and got quite hooked on Joseph Joseph stuff. Very colourful and good quality. Then I discovered OXO Good Grips stuff and that is my go to. Top notch stuff. Have you tried any of that brand? I have a Wüsthof classic knife set. I saved for that for a while but it was worth it.

Yes, yes. [bold]Espresso[/bold] R7. Is that better?

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2023 12:22 AM

R9 OXO makes good quality stuff.

by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2023 12:24 AM

This is the post where I shame you for not purchasing one artisanal paring knife, one Japanese chef knife, and one whisk of brassonite.

All the cool people make do with those three tools. And some stainless pots. Perhaps, also too some bowls of some sort. And hats, gloves.

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2023 12:25 AM

[quote]Then I discovered OXO Good Grips stuff and that is my go to. Top notch stuff. Have you tried any of that brand?

The OXO Uplift Kettle is such a great design. You fill or empty it with a one-hand motion. You don't have to use your other hand to open the spout. It's such a good idea, I'm surprised other companies haven't made knockoffs.

Mine is green.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2023 12:27 AM

COMMERCIAL.....BAN OP...

by Anonymousreply 13January 23, 2023 12:27 AM

Yes it's top quality R10. Really good prices too. I've got all their kitchen utensils and bits and pieces. The best and wouldn't buy anything else now.

That's gorgeous R12! Fresh colour. Going to Amazon to check it out right now in fact!

(Also to purchase some hats and gloves as instructed by R11 because I'm a cool person too).

by Anonymousreply 14January 23, 2023 12:32 AM

You can never have enough hats, gloves, and shoes.

by Anonymousreply 15January 23, 2023 12:38 AM

I don't know if anyone is interested but I purchased this "starter kit" from OXO and it has everything you need. Worth every cent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 23, 2023 12:44 AM

Why does rescue-chick think this JoyJolt is bad? First time I've hear about this brand.

by Anonymousreply 17January 23, 2023 12:44 AM

I'm not keen on those colored knives because eventually the coating chips off.

by Anonymousreply 18January 23, 2023 1:34 AM

[quote] I'm not keen on those colored knives

The coloreds have their own knives? Are they black?

by Anonymousreply 19January 23, 2023 1:35 AM

OP you crack me up with these JoyJolt threads. Love the enthusiasm and photographic evidence.

by Anonymousreply 20January 23, 2023 3:28 AM

R20 appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 21January 23, 2023 2:38 PM

We have yet to hear why rescue-chick hates JoyJolt.

by Anonymousreply 22January 23, 2023 2:41 PM

I don't mind glass bakeware for cake or brownies but I like to broil stuff, so I can't use them for savory stuff. Also, my aunt's Pyrex exploded in the oven so I'm extra leery of glass in there. But, enjoy OP!

by Anonymousreply 23January 23, 2023 3:02 PM

haha, I love the looks of Joyjolt! I bought wine glasses and all 3 times they got to me they were completely destroyed. The odd single one that was intact broke immediately during washing. they were so beautiful but the glas was whisper thin. I am guessing it's just the wine glasses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 23, 2023 3:09 PM

Is OP getting a commission on each sale generated through Datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 25January 23, 2023 3:25 PM

I like this OP. Nothing too whelming.

by Anonymousreply 26January 23, 2023 9:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!