Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It Appears George Santos Also Lied About Appearing On “Hannah Montana”

With Uma Thurman, in a film she wasn’t even in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 23, 2023 2:38 AM

Yeah. And this will be what brings him down.

by Anonymousreply 1January 22, 2023 8:41 PM

During his time on Hannah Montana did he have sex with Cody Linley?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 22, 2023 9:02 PM

I actaully belived that story.

by Anonymousreply 3January 22, 2023 9:30 PM

Don’t feel bad, r3. I believed everything. Everything he said.

*sigh*

by Anonymousreply 4January 22, 2023 9:33 PM

We did too. And we took him at face value. No reason to do any digging.

by Anonymousreply 5January 22, 2023 9:33 PM

Didn't we just oust a sociopathic liar from Washington? Why do people tolerate this? We stand around wringing our hands and whining, "Oh, dear...".

by Anonymousreply 6January 22, 2023 9:55 PM

Santos ain't goin' anywhere, R6.

As long as he keeps kissing Kevin McCarthy's asshole and licking Marjorie Taylor Greene's clit, he'll be kept around.

Say what you want about Miss Santos, she does know how to play the politics game very well.

by Anonymousreply 7January 22, 2023 10:12 PM

Santos is a psychopath. He knows how to survive.

by Anonymousreply 8January 22, 2023 10:14 PM

I wonder if Georgie and Ms. Graham have shared a few tops yet?

by Anonymousreply 9January 22, 2023 10:42 PM

New York voters are the stupidest in the world.

by Anonymousreply 10January 22, 2023 11:04 PM

This really seems to be a "just when you think it couldn't get any more fucked up" train wreck.

I blame the stupid people who elected him and the comatose Dems for letting all this get by them.

We have "secret Jewish space lasers" MTG and "I was never a hooker and my husband is not a sex offender" Bobart. There's that perv Matt G drugging and trafficking minors . There are so many others.

I'll give this queen cred for managing to sink even lower than anybody ever thought. What could possibly happen next?

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2023 12:04 AM

I don’t know, but I’m keeping popcorn ready, I’ll tell you that.

by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2023 1:09 AM

I've used my up R12. It's never ending.

by Anonymousreply 13January 23, 2023 1:23 AM

Did the tards in Queens vote for Santos because he looks like a gindaloon?

by Anonymousreply 14January 23, 2023 1:27 AM

The way all of his lies sound like The Onion articles but no, he really did lie about this shit…

by Anonymousreply 15January 23, 2023 1:29 AM

I read "George Soros" and wish that is what it was.

by Anonymousreply 16January 23, 2023 1:30 AM

I wonder if he had a serious head injury when he was younger. My little brother was three years old in 1970 when he ran through the living room, tripped and hit his forehead on one of the edges of a radiator like the one I attached here. From what I recall he knocked himself unconscious. My dad was at work and we only had one car and rather than call someone for help she sat there crying and holding him. I think he suffered some serious frontal lobe damage because he's been a liar like Santos his whole life, even when he was in elementary school.

Among many of his lies, once he came home from like second grade and told everybody that the news helicopter landed in the schoolyard and he was the only kid they let ride in it for the entire day. Kids in our church would come up and ask us if things he said were true, one of them was that he told his friends he had a minibike when he didn't. He's a smooth lying motherfucker. He can come up with lies quicker than anyone I ever knew and you can tell he believes them. That's why I wonder if something like that happened to Santos because he's exactly like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 23, 2023 2:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!