Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'Constitution Loving' Capitol Rioter Flunks Basic Bill Of Rights Question At Trial

This just gave me a good laugh for a Sunday morning. This is the idiot who put his feet up on the desk in Pelosi's office.

[quote]“You love the Constitution?” the prosecutor opened. “Love it!” Barnett responded. “First Amendment?” the prosecutor asked. “Yes,” said Barnett. “Second Amendment?” the prosecutor continued. “Yes,” said Barnett. “Love the Third Amendment?” asked the prosecutor. “Yes,” said Barnett. “What’s the Third Amendment?” the prosecutor pressed. Then, after a pause, Barnett conceded, “I don’t know.”

I don't think he has the best lawyer, either:

[quote]In a previous court appearance, Barnett’s lawyer attempted to argue that referring to Pelosi as a “biatch” should earn him kudos, claiming the term is “a slang and less offensive word for ‘bitch.’”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 22, 2023 8:05 PM

M. F.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 22, 2023 5:30 PM

Not surprising. These magat fuckers failed basic civics.

by Anonymousreply 2January 22, 2023 5:37 PM

Yeah not surprised at all about this.

by Anonymousreply 3January 22, 2023 5:40 PM

It’s not surprising at all considering most of the people who were arrested hadn’t even voted in the fucking election.

by Anonymousreply 4January 22, 2023 5:41 PM

The guy wants a white supremist, Christian theocracy as government. Anything less is tyranny to him and assholes like him. WTF does he know about democracy?

by Anonymousreply 5January 22, 2023 5:43 PM

What would be more shocking is if this dweeb can actually read.

by Anonymousreply 6January 22, 2023 5:56 PM

Interesting a militia member wouldn't know the Third Amendment.

"No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law."

by Anonymousreply 7January 22, 2023 5:57 PM

That’s why when I hook up with Marines, they can’t stay the night.

by Anonymousreply 8January 22, 2023 5:58 PM

That's what I thought, R7. I'd expect most people to not be able to enumerate the rights and know the specific nature of each, but for someone involved in a militia, it should be mandatory. Given this, I think we should make an effort to repeal the Third Amendment just to tie their panties in a twist.

by Anonymousreply 9January 22, 2023 6:04 PM

Dude has never even seen the Constitution, much less read it.

by Anonymousreply 10January 22, 2023 6:12 PM

I think Lucy and Ricky sailed to Europe on the U.S.S. Constitution.

by Anonymousreply 11January 22, 2023 6:19 PM

He says "multiple concussions" prevented him from knowing, though he used to know the Constitution front to back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 22, 2023 6:23 PM

I love you, R11

by Anonymousreply 13January 22, 2023 6:53 PM

Stupid American redneck trash. Like all of them. They should be gassed.

by Anonymousreply 14January 22, 2023 8:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!