Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If you were a celebrity, what would your public meltdown look like?

What would your big, career-ruining scandal be?

by Anonymousreply 12January 22, 2023 9:37 PM

I would go out guns a blazing total bitchfest, storming the stage a la Will Smith but after I was denied an award.

by Anonymousreply 1January 22, 2023 4:26 PM

It was meant to be private, but it would be about wire hangers and dirt. And petulant, ungrateful, dirtbag adopted snots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 22, 2023 4:32 PM

I'd shave my cussy in public.

by Anonymousreply 3January 22, 2023 5:55 PM

Op which question is it? If you were a celebrity, what would your public meltdown look like? OR What would your big, career-ruining scandal be? Learn to write posts.

by Anonymousreply 4January 22, 2023 5:57 PM

R4 Both. Learn to think.

by Anonymousreply 5January 22, 2023 8:08 PM

I would get plastic surgery to look like an albino Chinese cadaver.

by Anonymousreply 6January 22, 2023 8:12 PM

I'd be in the middle of a crowded public place screaming, "Trans women AREN'T WOMEN because they have a PENIS!"

by Anonymousreply 7January 22, 2023 8:32 PM

I’d tell my fans to march to the Capitol building and fight like hell or they won’t have a country left!

by Anonymousreply 8January 22, 2023 8:40 PM

Maybe lunging to open the hatch in first class cabin on a transatlantic flight, then demurely blaming Ambien. Something classic and tasteful like that.

Or possibly driving a Bentley through the window of a posh shop in Westport or Carmel by the Sea, slurring something like “heh? You mean they’re cloashed? h’cup…” in a squeaky drunk voice like Eloise Crandall in Female on The Beach. That could work, too.

by Anonymousreply 9January 22, 2023 9:19 PM

Definitely not groping anyone on Nantucket…ever again.

by Anonymousreply 10January 22, 2023 9:30 PM

I’d be caught with a Harry Potter novel and cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 11January 22, 2023 9:32 PM

I’d be spaced out on a fenty lollipop, in a pink wig, fucking paparazzi in gas station bathrooms. Barefoot.

by Anonymousreply 12January 22, 2023 9:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!