Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FBI Searches Biden Home & Finds MORE Classified Documents

Biden gave permission to the FBI to serach his home in the hopes of ripping the band-aid off this wound

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77January 28, 2023 1:21 AM

so, cnn finally becomes a rightwing conspiracy site

by Anonymousreply 1January 22, 2023 12:08 AM

Selling the nuclear codes?

by Anonymousreply 2January 22, 2023 12:10 AM

Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 3January 22, 2023 12:19 AM

INPEACH!

by Anonymousreply 4January 22, 2023 12:30 AM

Biden and Trump. These old farts need to learn that you don’t need to print out reams of paper to take national secrets home.

by Anonymousreply 5January 22, 2023 12:46 AM

[quote]IMPEACH!

It does seem increasingly inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 6January 22, 2023 12:55 AM

It's starting to look like someone is getting in there and planting things...

by Anonymousreply 7January 22, 2023 12:59 AM

Jan 21, 2023

Perfunctory 45 minuet search of Biden's home and l finds even more classified material

The DOJ was given full access to the house and was there Friday from 9:45 a.m. until around 10:30 p.m. They covered “all working, living and storage spaces in the home,” according to Bauer. Representatives of both the personal legal team and White House Counsel’s Office were present.

Biden said Thursday that he had “no regrets” about how the White House has handled the disclosure of classified documents.

January 15, 2023 7:00am EST

Karine Jean-Pierre said search for documents was 'completed' before WH announced more classified docs found

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 22, 2023 2:01 AM

[quote] Perfunctory 45 minuet search of Biden's home and l finds even more classified material. The DOJ was given full access to the house and was there Friday from 9:45 a.m. until around 10:30 p.m.

Umm ... That's nearly 13 hours, not 45 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 9January 22, 2023 2:04 AM

Yes sir you are correct. I read that too quickly and admit the error

by Anonymousreply 10January 22, 2023 2:06 AM

Regardless of how serious, it is another log on the fire for the Sunday news shows.

by Anonymousreply 11January 22, 2023 2:20 AM

It's so annoying to keep hearing about this when Trump's BS was downplayed from day 1. Yeah the news brought it up, but nothing like this. As always the democrats are being held to a completely different standard, while differences in circumstances are overlooked and being overblown.

by Anonymousreply 12January 22, 2023 2:37 AM

Still doesn’t come close to Trump’s mishandling of classified documents. Not even close. Biden might be a little senile, but he’s no lowlife like Trump.

by Anonymousreply 14January 22, 2023 2:41 AM

[quote} He's no better than Trump

Moron

by Anonymousreply 15January 22, 2023 2:43 AM

The real president Ron Klain is supposedly leaving after Biden gives his SOTU address. He knows Biden is fucked.

by Anonymousreply 16January 22, 2023 2:45 AM

[quote]Who knows what him and his son have gotten up to.

Oh, dear!

Though given your educational level, I’m not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 17January 22, 2023 2:55 AM

yawn

by Anonymousreply 18January 22, 2023 2:57 AM

R13 you can't really believe that crap, can you? That's ridiculous. Yeah yeah, all politicians can suck, but it's no where close to the BS republicans have been getting away with. You have Santos right now that lied about everything, including his fucking name, yet he's being giving positions and not being dragged out of office. You have them bringing guns to Congress chambers. You have them in on trying to overthrow our election. You have them purposely stealing from the White House and refusing to cooperate. How dare you even go there.

by Anonymousreply 19January 22, 2023 3:07 AM

Don't waste your time on trolls, r19.

by Anonymousreply 20January 22, 2023 3:08 AM

February 2nd is the three month mark of the Biden instigated, DoJ investigation which has provided less than two dozen documents.

It took eleven months of obstruction before the DoJ instigated a CRIMINAL investigation under a judicially signed search and seizure warrant. They confiscated 11,000 documents.

by Anonymousreply 21January 22, 2023 3:14 AM

The DL Cabinettes are having masturbation marathons to this!

by Anonymousreply 22January 22, 2023 3:21 AM

[quote]Still doesn’t come close to Trump’s mishandling of classified documents. Not even close.

We know that's the line people are instructed to say.

by Anonymousreply 23January 22, 2023 3:28 AM

R23, is this what it means when truth hurts?

The truth can be so boring in a world flooded with lies.

by Anonymousreply 24January 22, 2023 4:14 AM

I am amazed how everyone is reporting the same documents as NEW finds.

Still under 24 documents, compared to the 11 thousand seized under Trump's criminal warrant.

General Petreus' laptop had THOUSANDS of classified docs.

by Anonymousreply 25January 22, 2023 5:41 AM

[quote] It took eleven months of obstruction before the DoJ instigated a CRIMINAL investigation under a judicially signed search and seizure warrant. They confiscated 11,000 documents.

You forgot to put that you’re referring to Trump, sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 26January 22, 2023 5:58 AM

[quote] General Petreus' laptop had THOUSANDS of classified docs.

Link.

by Anonymousreply 27January 22, 2023 5:58 AM

How is it an impeachable defense. Do they have proof that he purposely took them to do something nefarious? Hasn’t he cooperated?

by Anonymousreply 28January 22, 2023 5:59 AM

Trump deliberately took many thousands of documents in boxes and kept them in an insecure location, and was even caught taking them out of Mar-a-lago and flying them elsewhere. He was asked to return them and lied about it, then just refused to return them, and there are still some missing.

Biden had a few pages of documents stuck in with other documents from his time as VP, and asked the FBI to go look for more to make sure they got them all, and there are only 23 pages total.

Yes, absolutely, the media is going to say they're the same thing. They're already falsely reporting the same documents as new finds, just like they did with Hillary's emails and with Hunter's laptop. The Republicans will try to impeach and convict Biden over this, and we won't get anywhere with a Trump prosecution about the documents now, not even if we get proof that he was selling them to the highest bidder.

That doesn't mean these two incidents are the same. They're not. Sane and intelligent people know this, but neither sanity nor intelligence is going to enter into it.

by Anonymousreply 29January 22, 2023 6:23 AM

r26, sorry, I was copying from another thread. Here is the complete post:

In the first 90 days, three (3) months, Biden's staff discovered and self-reported and turned over ALL documents found.

Less than two dozen (24) documents.

===========================

ELEVEN MONTHS after being contacted by National Records and Archives, who found the documents missing, Trump was maintained obstruction of the DoJ the investigation.

NINTEEN MONTHS into the Trump CRIMINAL investigation, a Federal Judge issues a Search and Seizure Warrant to search Mar-a-lago. ELEVEN-FUCKING-THOUSAND DOCUMENTS WERE FOUND.

by Anonymousreply 30January 22, 2023 6:26 AM

The differences people point to would be of value during the sentencing phase of a trial, to argue why someone should get a lesser or greater sentence.

by Anonymousreply 31January 22, 2023 6:32 AM

R31,

No, in the court of public opinion, it is important to point out how POLITICAL the Biden investigation is.

It is truly incomparable.

Oh, and Petraeus with HUGE numbers of secret+, documents was only found guilty of a misdemeanor for giving access to his laptop to his girlfriend.

The Biden investigation will be found to be not criminal.

Plus Trump's well documented obstruction of justice is not more of value during sentencing. It is a separate crime.

by Anonymousreply 32January 22, 2023 6:43 AM

What is the minimum number of mishandled classified documents that would then constitute a federal crime ?

Just wonderin'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 22, 2023 6:49 AM

Being a sitting president is not a defense?

by Anonymousreply 34January 22, 2023 6:55 AM

r33, ask the DoJ, it appears to be discretionary.

True, r34, but he could not be indicted while in office.

My fantasy: Biden wins reelection and resigns after two years, setting up a scenario where a President Harris could, eventually, issue Biden a blanket pardon.

by Anonymousreply 35January 22, 2023 7:17 AM

r33 and remember the warrant was issues under many laws including The Espionage Act.

Trump is fucked by his own arrogance.

by Anonymousreply 36January 22, 2023 7:27 AM

“People misplace documents all the time! I don’t know why it’s such a federal offense! I mean seriously! Just a misunderstanding.” 🤡

by Anonymousreply 37January 22, 2023 10:31 AM

r37, when you are Vice President, your STAFF can make errors in storage.

by Anonymousreply 38January 22, 2023 10:42 AM

[quote]Biden and Trump. These old farts need to learn that you don’t need to print out reams of paper to take national secrets home.

R5 prefers a neat flashdrive.

The thing I can never work out is, when all the raids were happening on Trump, why didn't it occur to Biden or one of his advisers to run a just-to-be-sure check on him? If they'd done that they could have found and returned all these documents to the Archives before anyone even knew. Politicians seem to make this mistake all the time. Surely if your rival is being accused loudly of X, it occurs to you to double-check you can't be found guilty of the same misdeed?

I can totally see the likely difference in motivation between the two cases, but I think it's an unfortunate defence of Biden to argue he just unintentionally wanders off with classified documents and then forgets about them after they get mixed up with his bills. Especially when he was VP, and thus that much younger than he is now.

by Anonymousreply 39January 22, 2023 12:52 PM

"Classified" doesn't necessarily mean Top Secret.

by Anonymousreply 40January 22, 2023 12:56 PM

R1- The NYT is reporting this too and CBS news radio 88 in New York- they are ALL Right Wing ?

by Anonymousreply 41January 22, 2023 1:04 PM

"Classified" still means "don't wander around with this aimlessly, spill coffee on it and forget it in your desk drawer for 10 years", though. It means "the cleaner can't read this".

by Anonymousreply 42January 22, 2023 1:13 PM

🤷

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 22, 2023 2:18 PM

The Trump case is about Obstruction of Justice. The Biden case isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 44January 22, 2023 3:53 PM

[quote]My fantasy: Biden wins reelection and resigns after two years, setting up a scenario where a President Harris could, eventually, issue Biden a blanket pardon.

A pardon for what, exactly?

by Anonymousreply 45January 22, 2023 5:10 PM

R44 = deluded fool.

by Anonymousreply 46January 22, 2023 5:33 PM

R46 can gently go fuck herself.

by Anonymousreply 47January 22, 2023 5:55 PM

The Trump case is about criminal theft and espionage.

Go read the Mar-a-Lago Search and Seizure warrant (signed by a Federal Judge) for the enumeration of laws broken.

Or not.

by Anonymousreply 48January 22, 2023 7:03 PM

And Trump is a morally bankrupt grifter and racist pig.

by Anonymousreply 49January 22, 2023 8:01 PM

“Of course. Let’s be honest about it,” the Illinois Democrat told CNN’s Dana Bash on “State of the Union” when asked if the president had “lost the high ground on this notion of classified information being where it shouldn’t be.”

“When that information is found, it diminishes the stature of any person who is in possession of it because it’s not supposed to happen,” Durbin said. “Whether it was the fault of a staffer or an attorney, it makes no difference. The elected official bears ultimate responsibility.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 22, 2023 8:37 PM

[quote] Trump deliberately took many thousands of documents in boxes and kept them in an insecure location, and was even caught taking them out of Mar-a-lago and flying them elsewhere.

Link?

by Anonymousreply 51January 22, 2023 8:49 PM

Has Biden really tried to take a moral high ground regarding Trump's document fiasco? The right and the media want to create some bullshit out of this. I say let it play out.

by Anonymousreply 52January 23, 2023 12:46 AM

[quote] The Trump case is about Obstruction of Justice. The Biden case isn’t.

Not yet. I'm sure sending the press corps on a round-robin relay of dead ends for answers isn't doing Biden any favors. X says I'll refer you to Y for those questions which then refers you to Z who refers you back to X. I wonder if his handlers formerly did customer service for Time Warner.

by Anonymousreply 53January 23, 2023 1:01 AM

There is nothing illegal about playing the media.

by Anonymousreply 54January 23, 2023 1:38 AM

It’s obstruction of JUSTICE - not of News coverage.

by Anonymousreply 55January 23, 2023 2:10 AM

No it isn't. Doesn't even rise to the level of witness tampering like Trump has.

by Anonymousreply 56January 23, 2023 2:22 AM

^ Hold on dear, let me draw you a picture.

by Anonymousreply 57January 23, 2023 11:28 AM

Go ahead, draw me a picture, r57.

by Anonymousreply 58January 23, 2023 7:21 PM

R51 you can't even be taken seriously. You want a link to something that's been known and discussed by all media for months? Either you're in a vacuum or playing obtuse.

by Anonymousreply 59January 23, 2023 7:27 PM

[quote] a link to something that's been known and discussed by all media for months?

Wouldn’t that make it easy to provide a link?

by Anonymousreply 60January 23, 2023 8:29 PM

It would be better if Google is your friend, r60.

by Anonymousreply 61January 23, 2023 8:33 PM

What R61 said.

by Anonymousreply 62January 23, 2023 8:46 PM

Ugh. I hate when the fucking hillbillies and KKK show up here, thinking they're brilliantly arguing salient points when really, they're just being their usual asinine selves.

The difference between Fuckface von Clownstick's dangerous Treason and massive Top Secret document theft, retention, fight against the Archives and the DOJ and President Biden's overlooking a few old documents and turning them right over is vast.

I don't care about the president's petty and paltry document violation. I don't care about his ex-druggie son, Hunter, either.

I want Fuckface in prison for his Treason on January Sixth. He should be prosecuted for his document thefts too but since he's probably turned everything over to his Uncle Vladdy already, I suppose it doesn't matter. If that's what it takes to throw Fuckface into prison, then use the documents to nail his fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 63January 23, 2023 9:07 PM

[quote] you can't even be taken seriously. You want a link to something that's been known and discussed by all media for months?

Yes. It’s not simply true because you said so. You obviously have no proof. Typical. Next.

by Anonymousreply 64January 23, 2023 9:12 PM

r63 and two scoops of ice cream.

by Anonymousreply 65January 23, 2023 9:12 PM

What I find bizarre is when BREAKING NEWS used the phrase "more documents found" over and over like each breaking news is about more, new documents.

I believe the Biden total STILL remains under two dozen.

Very different from the Trump seizure of ELEVEN THOUSAND DOCUMENTS.

by Anonymousreply 66January 23, 2023 9:16 PM

Is R64 retarded?

by Anonymousreply 67January 23, 2023 9:17 PM

Sure I do R64. I found it on Google. You know, that thing that is your friend.

by Anonymousreply 68January 23, 2023 9:18 PM

Yes, R64 is indeed retarded.

by Anonymousreply 69January 23, 2023 9:19 PM

Donald Trump has built a three-point lead over Joe Biden in a hypothetical 2024 presidential race, according to an Emerson College poll published on Tuesday.

Forty-four percent of voters said they would vote for Trump compared with the 41 percent who would support Biden. The president has seen positive headlines about shrinking inflation and good midterm results turn negative amid the furore over his handling of classified documents.

The poll is a reversal from the last time Emerson conducted its survey. In November, Biden held a four-point advantage over Trump.

A majority of Democratic primary or caucus voters (58%) think President Biden should be the Democratic nominee in 2024, while 42% think it should be someone else. The share of Democratic voters who think Biden should be the nominee decreased six percentage points since the June Emerson poll, that found 64% support for Biden as the nominee, and 36% would rather it be someone else.

Kimball added, “Biden has solidified his support among minority voters in his party, 72% of Hispanic Democratic voters and 75% of Black Democratic voters think Biden should be the nominee in 2024, whereas 51% of White Democratic voters think someone else should be the Democratic nominee next year.”

Despite improving job approval, President Biden trails former President Trump in a hypothetical 2024 Presidential match-up, 41% to 44%. Ten percent would support someone else and 4% are undecided. Since the November national poll, Trump’s support has increased by three percentage points, from 41% to 44% and Biden’s support has decreased by four percentage points, from 45% to 41%. In a hypothetical match-up between Biden and DeSantis, Biden leads by less than a percentage point, 40% to 39%. Thirteen percent would support someone else and 9% are undecided. Since the November poll, DeSantis has held his support at 39% while Biden has lost three percentage points, from 43% to 40%.

by Anonymousreply 70January 24, 2023 8:20 PM

Bullshit. Fascists are upset that Biden s approval rating is now +3. Disinformation crap. Plus WAY too early.

by Anonymousreply 71January 24, 2023 9:08 PM

R70, A person who says he believes it’s okay for him to have the documents he has is going to be treated better politically than someone who says that having classified documents is always wrong and then it is found out that they themselves have them.

by Anonymousreply 72January 24, 2023 9:47 PM

#stoptrumplies.

by Anonymousreply 73January 28, 2023 12:55 AM

No one cares about Biden's docs now that Pence has them too. I'm sure others will have them as well.

Only Trump had boxes and boxes, refused subpoena's to return them, and lied about how many he had left after returning the first batch

by Anonymousreply 74January 28, 2023 12:58 AM

[quote]refused subpoena's to return them,

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 75January 28, 2023 1:12 AM

r74, it was 11 THOUSAND DOCUMENTS.

and for r75,

It was 11 THOUSAND DOCUMENT'S...

by Anonymousreply 76January 28, 2023 1:16 AM

I’m sorry, r76, that made me laugh!

Well played, sir. Well played, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 77January 28, 2023 1:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!