Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

George Santos "Why I OPPOSE Gays Raising Children"

Gay Republican U.S. Rep. George Santos (N.Y.) says same-sex couples and parents are harmful to children and undermine the family.

Children who are raised by single parents or gay and lesbian couples tend to grow up “troubled,” Santos said

“The family unit has been under attack for decades in different ways,” Santos says. “The flavor of the decade is same-sex couples. They’re teaching in schools that kids don’t need a mommy and a daddy, you can can have two mommies and two daddies. That’s an attack on the family unit.”

"I think that’s a little much for kids,” the congressman added.

by Anonymousreply 22January 22, 2023 4:40 PM

So is he blaming his single mom for his inability to tell the truth about anything? Did she make him steal from people?

by Anonymousreply 1January 21, 2023 11:49 PM

This cunt , so upset because no man will put a baby in her stretched out cunt, so she takes it out on the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 2January 21, 2023 11:49 PM

He’s a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 3January 21, 2023 11:52 PM

I oppose con artists raising kids

by Anonymousreply 4January 21, 2023 11:53 PM

Hey MAGAs! I’m a liar and a thief, but I’m in your side!

by Anonymousreply 5January 21, 2023 11:55 PM

Someone in NY please sock him in the face. Kthnxbye!

by Anonymousreply 6January 21, 2023 11:57 PM

This guy is something else. Can’t wait to hear about his time in the circus.

by Anonymousreply 7January 21, 2023 11:59 PM

Well, I'm in favor of con-artist, republicunt gays getting gang raped in jail.

by Anonymousreply 8January 22, 2023 12:00 AM

OP, are you a troll?

Why should we give any space to this piece of shit?

by Anonymousreply 9January 22, 2023 12:01 AM

r9, if he can have a million threads from Republican trolls attacking Dems and trans people and "woke" people.....we can have threads attacking Republicans

by Anonymousreply 10January 22, 2023 2:00 AM

Forgot the link, oh pee.

by Anonymousreply 11January 22, 2023 2:19 AM

Christ, I can’t take the cognitive dissonance.

by Anonymousreply 12January 22, 2023 2:24 AM

This fucking guy.

by Anonymousreply 13January 22, 2023 2:51 AM

Like this POS should be saying anything to anyone about anything. I can't believe he's getting away with it all and to boot, he's going to openly run his mouth and spew his hatred. How is he still allowed to hold that's position? We need an immediate overhaul to prevent this. Every democrat had been forced to resign over any little controversy but republicans can get away with anything.

by Anonymousreply 14January 22, 2023 3:02 AM

Anything he says now should be a moot point. He's lied and fucking lied so goddamned much, that he's not credible on any subject or opinion. So, I guess he fits in well in Washington DC.

by Anonymousreply 15January 22, 2023 3:31 AM

I thought this said "raising chickens."

by Anonymousreply 16January 22, 2023 5:34 AM

[quote] They’re teaching in schools that kids don’t need a mommy and a daddy, you can can have two mommies and two daddies. That’s an attack on the family unit.” [bold] "I think that’s a little much for kids,” the congressman added. [/bold]

No one — absolutely no one — gives a flying fuck about what you ”think” about anything, you lying POS fraud.

by Anonymousreply 17January 22, 2023 5:47 AM

What a sad, fat and self-loathing freak.

by Anonymousreply 18January 22, 2023 5:50 AM

Here's an article with OPs quote... or, at least, a similar one. Apparently it's something he said in 2020.

Don't know why OP didn't link anything. Sure, that seems like something Santos probably said, but I prefer to see sources when DLers quote someone or the like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 22, 2023 5:53 AM

OP is making up shit again.

by Anonymousreply 20January 22, 2023 5:55 AM

This is something from 2020, it's not a new statement from the guy. It was mentioned on Muck Rack about four days ago.

If I put this one OP on ignore, will all the Santos spam go away? I'm genuinely asking.

by Anonymousreply 21January 22, 2023 6:26 AM

And the Draggy goes to..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 22, 2023 4:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!