Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's Be the Presidency of Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr.

I'm Kamala waiting by the phone.

by Anonymousreply 19January 22, 2023 7:54 PM

….ready to pick it up and burst into laughter.

by Anonymousreply 1January 20, 2023 6:23 PM

I'm the redemption of democracy as the best form of government man has conceived.

by Anonymousreply 2January 20, 2023 6:23 PM

I heard commentary on one of the news shows. This guy thinks all of this is being brought to the forefront from the democratic party. Many in his party don't want him to run again. The people in charge in the democratic party got him elected and just used him for their own puppet but now that he is making so many gaffs they don't need him anymore. They are having too much trouble keeping control of him due to his mental issues. Interesting. Live by the sword and you die by the sword.

by Anonymousreply 3January 20, 2023 6:28 PM

I'm related to the Robinettes.

A bit boojie.

by Anonymousreply 4January 20, 2023 6:29 PM

I’m the aviator shades.

by Anonymousreply 5January 20, 2023 6:38 PM

[quote] now that he is making so many gaffs

Speaking of which.

by Anonymousreply 6January 20, 2023 6:51 PM

I'm Donald Trump, a senior citizen with the emotional development of a 9 year old. I've spent the last 26 months of my life simmering in my own bile, despondent in the knowledge most Americans hate my guts and I lost an election to some semi-comatose geriatric.

by Anonymousreply 7January 20, 2023 6:54 PM

I'm the guy who finally is able to switch off cable news, close down his Twitter account, get outside and walk and breathe. Thanks Uncle Joe.

by Anonymousreply 8January 20, 2023 6:57 PM

I’m the well-endowed “artist” first son that always seems to remain in the background. They did good work on my teeth.

by Anonymousreply 9January 20, 2023 9:42 PM

I'm crumbling before your eyes.

by Anonymousreply 10January 20, 2023 10:15 PM

I'm a massive failure with a sick criminal family.

by Anonymousreply 11January 20, 2023 11:51 PM

R7 is so gullible that it's painful.

by Anonymousreply 12January 20, 2023 11:52 PM

I'm things going so well that people can obsess over trans toilets and Hunter's laptop.

by Anonymousreply 13January 21, 2023 12:05 AM

I'm the 80 year old wondering why everyone's clamoring for someone so much younger?

by Anonymousreply 14January 21, 2023 12:06 AM

I'm the guff that wasn't taken.

by Anonymousreply 15January 21, 2023 1:29 AM

I’m the guy who beat the crap out of trump. No joke.

by Anonymousreply 16January 21, 2023 1:47 AM

I'm the fool who actually believes this is true. ^^^^

by Anonymousreply 17January 21, 2023 1:50 AM

^^You’re the fool who believes it’s untrue in spite of there not being a scintilla of evidence anywhere to prove your claims, in spite of over 60 court hearings and the DOJ, FBI, et al. investigating. With merely a carnival barker saying it months before the actual election as your thesis.

Imagine knowing what the con is yet falling for it anyway.

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 18January 21, 2023 2:04 AM

The last two sentences.

by Anonymousreply 19January 22, 2023 7:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!