Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anyone know who he is?

What a cutie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 22, 2023 7:48 PM

It's not me.

by Anonymousreply 1January 20, 2023 4:13 PM

It looks like Gina Lollobrigida's grandson from the DEAD TO ME thread.

by Anonymousreply 2January 20, 2023 4:19 PM

THOT

by Anonymousreply 3January 20, 2023 4:19 PM

R3 a pretty one though

by Anonymousreply 4January 20, 2023 9:46 PM

There’s a wig on a styrofoam head on the bureau.

by Anonymousreply 5January 21, 2023 3:06 AM

R5, ha ha! Good catch.

by Anonymousreply 6January 21, 2023 3:11 AM

R1 is lying again!

by Anonymousreply 7January 21, 2023 3:15 AM

Greg Santos wishes he looked like this.

by Anonymousreply 8January 21, 2023 7:50 PM

so funny, I was just on TikTok and he ended up on my FYP minutes ago. I stopped for a second and was looking at him trying to figure out why his face looks so familiar, and then realized it is this guy. Came back to find this thread and see if it’s him, and yes, it’s him.

He has a cute face and is hot but he’s definitely an extrovert who love’s attention and will do anything for it. His videos are cringe. But he has 828k followers because of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 22, 2023 7:45 PM

He’s def a hottie. Despite the cheesy videos on TikTok

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 22, 2023 7:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!