Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Majorie Taylor Greene - I Stand With ACT UP Against Fauci

Marjorie Taylor Greene has released this statement

“Did you know gay liberal activists stormed the NIH [National Institutes of Health]”

“They blamed Dr. Anthony Fauci for blocking cheap and effective AIDS treatments and for only promoting expensive and toxic drugs that benefited Big Pharma. Fauci did the exact same thing during Covid-19.”

That is why I STAND with ACT UP

Isn't it wonderful that MTG is standing with ACT UP?

by Anonymousreply 30January 25, 2023 11:25 PM

In fact Fauci changed the drug testing protocol to speed up HIV treatment protocols, which were also applied to oncology protocols. Nothing like not knowing the whole story and truth.

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2023 11:13 PM

MTG seems to aligning more and more with the gay community as she is also standing by George Santos

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2023 11:56 PM

She looks like a man, so perhaps she’s a gay one.

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2023 11:58 PM

The reward for info about the pipe bomber is $500k now. Someone's gotta know something to put this bitch away.

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2023 12:28 AM

R4 she is standing by ACT UP

by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2023 12:30 AM

Shoot her. Guns are allowed in Congress now.

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2023 12:30 AM

She's not standing by ACT UP, she's USING them to try to make herself look less like a bigoted, homophobic piece of shit. It hasn't worked, she's the same old shitty Marge she was before she told these new/old lies about Dr. Fauci.

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2023 12:32 AM

She’s transitioning…

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2023 12:48 AM

[quote]Majorie Taylor Greene - I Stand With ACT UP

Go fuck yourself!

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2023 1:00 AM

R8, tranny doesn’t equal gay. Stop linking us with them.

by Anonymousreply 10January 19, 2023 2:00 AM

Maybe she will invite ACT UP to visit her in Washington?

by Anonymousreply 11January 19, 2023 3:57 PM

ACT UP stopped demonizing Fauci a long time ago. Marge needs to catch up.

by Anonymousreply 12January 19, 2023 6:21 PM

[quote] ACT UP stopped demonizing Fauci a long time ago

Did you ask them?

by Anonymousreply 13January 19, 2023 10:01 PM

Why, she's a regular Ruth Coker Burks!

by Anonymousreply 14January 19, 2023 10:04 PM

[quote]Marge needs to catch up.

Marge needs to catch a sledge hammer to the jaw.

by Anonymousreply 15January 19, 2023 10:05 PM

Oh, yet another idiotic missive from Marge Taylor Gunt

by Anonymousreply 16January 19, 2023 10:37 PM

But after standing with George Santos - maybe she is trying to reach out the the gay community

by Anonymousreply 17January 19, 2023 10:43 PM

If MTG had successful businesses why didn't she splurge on cosmetic procedures? Lauren Hoebert got procedures done with some of the money from her stupid restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 18January 25, 2023 4:01 PM

She's transitioning, but unfortunately she's under the impression the L in LGBTQ3.14EIEIO stands for logo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 25, 2023 4:06 PM

This is what MTG actually tweeted. (Retweeted.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 25, 2023 4:27 PM

ARE YOU LISTENING, RUSSIA?

by Anonymousreply 21January 25, 2023 4:30 PM

If MTG is trying to buddies with the gay community, then why did she hire Milo to work for her after he did conversion therapy?

by Anonymousreply 22January 25, 2023 4:37 PM

I’m more interested in what these “cheap and effective” treatments for AIDS that Fauci supposedly blocked in 1990 are. Can someone, maybe MTG or the original tweeter, tell us what these treatments are and where they are being used now, since they were apparently known then and have had thirty years to be further studied and refined. I’m sure many of those who aren’t able to afford the current treatments, both here in the US and particularly the global south, would be very grateful.

by Anonymousreply 23January 25, 2023 4:41 PM

[quote]I’m more interested in what these “cheap and effective” treatments for AIDS that Fauci supposedly blocked in 1990 are.

Horse paste, of course. It's a cure-all.

by Anonymousreply 24January 25, 2023 4:47 PM

I was in ACT UP, and A) she’s wrong about Fauci, who turned out to be more than helpful after we gave him shit and B) I don’t want that smelly skank’s Flintstone feet standing anywhere near me.

by Anonymousreply 25January 25, 2023 4:49 PM

[quote] I was in ACT UP

So if she invites past members like you to a reception to salute your work opposing Fauci - you would say R25

by Anonymousreply 26January 25, 2023 4:51 PM

I love how MTG says " I was 16 yrs old in 1990 and did not know this" in to the Fauci protest back then. A lot of people didn't know that stuff because some media outlets weren't covering it. I really doubt some hetero Georgia teenager in 1990 was going to care enough to follow news story on the HIV/AIDS epidemic. She's only bitching about it because Fauci was involved.

by Anonymousreply 27January 25, 2023 6:07 PM

Peter Staley, one of the founders of ACT UP wrote a fawning editorial when Fauci retired.

Larry Kramer, the main founder of ACT UP and Fauci became close friends.

Like ever other stupid thing MTG does, she just retweeting this nonsense without any investigation as to whether it was correct

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 25, 2023 9:05 PM

I'll "link" whatever I want, you dried up old cunt.

LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ .LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ .LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ .LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ .LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ. LBGTQ.

Deal with it, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 29January 25, 2023 9:16 PM

This seems right:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 25, 2023 11:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!