Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What has Jack Falahee been up to?

His Wiki page doesn't have anything new since "How to get away with murder" ended in 2020.

I wish he would act more. He's so handsome.

Is Hollywood shunning him because he played gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 25, 2023 8:50 AM

Jack is quite furry.

I love it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2023 12:31 AM

He has beautiful armpits.

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2023 12:34 AM

The stink from the later seasons is on him.

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2023 12:34 AM

Probably jerking off hobos, as usual.

Why do you ask, OP?

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2023 12:35 AM

[quote] Start a thread series on Jack alahee please. He is in lass loset and is a part of How to Get Away with Murder. I was shocked to see no thread on him while umpteen are olto ayes. Yikes.

[quote] his nstagram link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2023 12:35 AM

I loved his rimming scenes.

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2023 12:37 AM

Is Jack gay in real life?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2023 1:46 AM

I wrote him off when he pulled his "I'm a straight actor playing gay" BS. And apparently I wasn't alone.He can take his closet and "straight privilege" someplace else. Link......FYI = During the HTGAWM "under the sheet" storyline, rumors were flying he BARELY got by without being the one who got offed. If you remember they put his character in the house that caught on fire. I think it came down to the wire of killing off Connor. So I am not surprised he hasn't shown up on another Shonda Show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 25, 2023 1:24 AM

This old HTGAWM story/rumor makes me wonder if it isn't true.....

Jack Falahee (to a show producer) = "I thought I was going to be under the sheet (killed off).

Unnamed Producer = "You almost were"

by Anonymousreply 9January 25, 2023 1:29 AM

He has a gorgeous dog named Banjo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 25, 2023 1:47 AM

I wonder what he is doing for money? heh

by Anonymousreply 11January 25, 2023 1:50 AM

[quote] I wonder what he is doing for money?

He should do OnlyFans.

by Anonymousreply 12January 25, 2023 2:22 AM

I can't believe it was ever anyone other than Wes who was going to be killed; Alfred Encoh sucked the air out of every scene he was in IMHO.

by Anonymousreply 13January 25, 2023 5:29 AM

R13 = As the story went, the producers were tired of backstage "problems". Michaela and Laurel were the only safe ones from the Keating Five "under the sheet" storyline. It was almost Connor killed off. That is one of the reasons they broke up Oliver and Connor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 25, 2023 8:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!