Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Marjorie Taylor Greene To Head Homeland Security Committee

She’s the one who said 9/11 was a hoax.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 26, 2023 5:34 PM

Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2023 6:10 PM

Well, this should end well.

by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2023 6:10 PM

I get MTG is crazy, but Paul Gosar is a dentist. Dentist! A highly educated adult who handles surgeries, prescriptions, and gas. Very scary to think about.

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2023 6:12 PM

^I wonder if he's as free with the laughing gas as he is with the hair dye.

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2023 6:18 PM

Why is the REM song playing in my head?

🎶 It’s the end of the world as we know it…🎶

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2023 6:19 PM

She's not heading it.

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2023 6:20 PM

Mein orange Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2023 6:36 PM

She'll get thrown out after a couple of weeks, max.

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2023 6:47 PM

A domestic terrorist and insurrectionist. Makes perfect sense.

by Anonymousreply 9January 17, 2023 6:48 PM

Giving power to white supremacists, thanks GOP

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2023 6:49 PM

Wants to run with Trump in 2024.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 25, 2023 1:37 PM

Fucking hell.

by Anonymousreply 12January 25, 2023 1:41 PM

When will the FBI arrest this domestic terrorist? It's obvious that she is the mysterious figure caught on camera planting bombs outside the DNC on Jan 6. She conducted intelligence-gathering tours of the Capital in the weeks leading up to J6. She was there aiding and abetting the insurrectionists. She knew who they were despite trying to finger Antifa and BLM in the fog of the day. She lies, lies again, and lies some more when she's cornered.

Marjorie Taylor Greene is a traitor.

We know how to deal with traitors.

by Anonymousreply 13January 25, 2023 1:56 PM

We sure do! We elect them president!

by Anonymousreply 14January 25, 2023 2:16 PM

Is this a joke?

by Anonymousreply 15January 25, 2023 2:21 PM

I think even Trump knows that she’s too stupid.

by Anonymousreply 16January 25, 2023 2:23 PM

[quote]intelligence-gathering tours of the Capital

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 17January 25, 2023 2:36 PM

People cannot help what they look like, I know.

But JFC, this woman is unfortunate looking.

And if she had a fantastic personality and was a decent human being, honestly? It wouldn’t even be as noticeable as it is, due to her sociopathy.

by Anonymousreply 18January 25, 2023 2:38 PM

Typical republican BS. The did that under Trump too -- putting an anti pubic education woman in charge of public education, a guy that was involved with multiple conflicts with the EPA, in charge of the EPA, etc. They're bastards, hell bent on dismantling the US, all the way down to the studs.

Anyone that votes these clowns in or says "both sides" is getting to sign our death warrants. They're determined to privatize the country; education, water ways, land, roads, etc. Every year public land is being sold for pennies on the dollar. It's become so bad in my area, the one state park is almost land locked by private ownership.

Sorry to derail, but I just see this as more of the same. They're openly mocking us at this point.

by Anonymousreply 19January 25, 2023 3:04 PM

Greene’s positioning within Trump’s inner circle has only prospered in the former president’s post-presidential tenure bunkering down at Mar-a-Lago,” The Daily Beast observed. “She has become a fixture at his MAGA rallies, with the congresswoman often lingering in the press pen to give exclusive interviews to Right Side Broadcasting, a YouTube channel that streams the rallies in their entirety to an audience of 1.57 million subscribers.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 25, 2023 3:36 PM

Trump lives only for publicity. No other running mate would provide that for him, although she might outdo him, which is verboten.

by Anonymousreply 21January 25, 2023 3:38 PM

I really wish that her ex-husband would release some dirt.

by Anonymousreply 22January 25, 2023 3:38 PM

She's not going to "head" the committee - good lord, OP. She's only been in Congress for two years.

by Anonymousreply 23January 25, 2023 3:45 PM

Are you sure OP didn’t say “give head to the committee”?

by Anonymousreply 24January 25, 2023 3:48 PM

Doesn't matter how many years, McCarthy is rewarding her and knows that she can destroy him with one word. She is the de facto Speaker . It just shows that he's a whore.

by Anonymousreply 25January 25, 2023 4:01 PM

Ugh, all this corrupt GOP shit makes me want to puke.

The repukes have brought us "...government of the idiots, by the idiots, for the idiots..."

by Anonymousreply 26January 25, 2023 4:11 PM

They should post pics of her scary-ass face along the border.

To the south, everyone will shout "CHUPACABRA!" and turn around as fast as they can.

To the north, everyone will whisper "That's unfortunate" and quietly turn around.

by Anonymousreply 27January 25, 2023 4:17 PM

I don't watch South Park anymore but I wish they'd do an episode mocking these Neanderthal and her pal Gaetz. I can see Gaetz drawn leading Nestor around on a leash or something.

by Anonymousreply 28January 25, 2023 4:29 PM

She'll turn it into a peachtree dish.

by Anonymousreply 29January 25, 2023 4:34 PM

[quote] I really wish that her ex-husband would release some dirt.

She probably found legal ways to make sure her ex keeps his mouth shut. IIRC, she and her husband took over her father's business and she might have always held that over his head.

by Anonymousreply 30January 25, 2023 4:42 PM

Yeah I figured some sort of NDA was signed.

by Anonymousreply 31January 25, 2023 5:19 PM

One of the top 5 most insane people in power right now in the U.S. and she leads this committee. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 32January 25, 2023 5:22 PM

This is the real security threat. We can talk about various classified documents in various homes and offices around DC, but this crazy bitch on this committee is going to be the big national security problem the next few years.

by Anonymousreply 33January 25, 2023 5:25 PM

Oops, is ON this committee

~R32

by Anonymousreply 34January 25, 2023 5:25 PM

Why not? Our boy Georgie is on the Intelligence Committee.

You know, classified military stuff, intelligence on foreign enemies and the like. What better pick than Georgie (we think his last name is) Santos for that? What could go wrong?

by Anonymousreply 35January 25, 2023 8:02 PM

[quote]R28: I don't watch South Park anymore but I wish they'd do an episode mocking these Neanderthal and her pal Gaetz. I can see Gaetz drawn leading Nestor around on a leash or something.

'South Park' is nowhere near that edgy anymore. Even at their height, though, they only reserved the most outrageous attacks for figures on the left; they generally gave the right a lighter touch.

by Anonymousreply 36January 26, 2023 5:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!