Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

TJ Holmes & Amy Robach FIRED By ABC News

Both are threatening to sue.

by Anonymousreply 124February 28, 2023 12:58 PM

I'm not doing your work for you, cunt. LINK!

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2023 4:23 PM

I have a dream that middle aged black sluts and middle aged white sluts can cheat on their spouses with colleagues and not be fired.

by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2023 4:26 PM

They should sue. Cheating on your fugly wife (TJ) isn’t a crime. Although, cheating on your hot husband (Amy) should be.

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2023 4:26 PM

R3 has obviously never had some good BBC.

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2023 4:28 PM

This was leaked out last week when DeMarco was hired to take his place. These two had already lawyered up knowing they were being axed.

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2023 4:28 PM

Both of the newly-removed anchors have “lawyered up,” retaining attorneys to help them navigate the rest of their journeys as they officially leave GMA3, especially now, as there is even talk that the couple feels like the issue of race might have played a role in the network’s ultimate decision to fire both anchors.

Amy Robach has hired a respected and well-known Hollywood civil attorney, Andrew Brettler, and TJ Holmes has hired Eric George, an attorney known for his prowess in handling celebrity cases such as these.

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2023 4:30 PM

Though not officially fired yet (they are still negotiating their exit with ABC, which is why they hired lawyers) the show is seeing strong ratings - which means the audience doesn't miss either of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2023 4:33 PM

This has not happened yet. FF OP.

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2023 4:35 PM

I'm not really sure why this is a fireable offense (hello Joe & Mika!), unless they've got some sort of "values" clause in their contracts. They'll no doubt get some sort of settlement to go away quietly, but they're still gone.

by Anonymousreply 9January 17, 2023 4:37 PM

[quote] This has not happened yet. FF OP.

People and US Weekly are reporting they have been fired

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2023 4:38 PM

I'm confused. Weren't Joe and Mica still married when they started fucking while being co-hosts. Though they did get married. Then again NBC did let serial creep Matt Lauer linger on for 30 years. Maybe their standards aren't as high as ABC.

by Anonymousreply 11January 17, 2023 4:39 PM

The “Values” clause is crisp, ironclad, welded and weathered from years of adulterous behavior and will hold firm, a hold over, likely from also all those gay shenanigans of the past. It has to do with what advertisers want. Their lawyers won’t be able to find any loopholes because the Christian sponsors already closed all of them!

Neither read the fine print before signing their contracts.

by Anonymousreply 12January 17, 2023 4:45 PM

Wrote this in another thread on them. They’ve been posing for the paps and generally playing this up.

When you’re News talent, you can’t afford to become the focus of a salacious scandal.

by Anonymousreply 13January 17, 2023 4:49 PM

Please, lord, let them take Dr. Cunt Ashton with them.

by Anonymousreply 14January 17, 2023 4:56 PM

Apparently, in their 'investigation' the network found out that TJ has been having 'workplace affairs' with other employees and suboridbnates for quite some time now, which he has kept secret (a violation of their policies). It's not unlike Matt Lauer at NBC.

by Anonymousreply 15January 17, 2023 4:56 PM

KNOW YOUR VALUE!

by Anonymousreply 16January 17, 2023 5:12 PM

Amy knows her value…which is why she charges more for outcalls.

by Anonymousreply 17January 17, 2023 7:13 PM

No official word from ABC if they've been fired. PEOPLE magazine has not posted anything official yet, either.

by Anonymousreply 18January 17, 2023 7:15 PM

OP if you are making shit up, stand the fuck by.

by Anonymousreply 19January 17, 2023 7:41 PM

Trouble in Happy Valley?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 24, 2023 9:53 PM

Amy Robach is throwing him under the bus to save her career

by Anonymousreply 21January 24, 2023 11:04 PM

^ Maybe, but I doubt she knew the extent of his predatory BBC when she threw her marriage and career down the shit drain for it. No better for them both.

by Anonymousreply 22January 25, 2023 12:16 AM

Any updates on these two whores?

by Anonymousreply 23January 25, 2023 4:29 PM

Please, ABC, also remove the rancid Gayle-Lite cunt Robin "I'm all about the lady sport" tit-cancer Queen of You All and that ego-driven POS aging sports something with the gap teeth and IQ of 60.

by Anonymousreply 24January 25, 2023 4:35 PM

^ Hi Amy, you forgot to sign your post.

by Anonymousreply 25January 25, 2023 4:47 PM

TMZ claiming they are "a united front" and if he receives a firing he is going to play the race card.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 25, 2023 8:08 PM

She is an attractive woman but she just looks like a b*tch

by Anonymousreply 27January 25, 2023 10:15 PM

I only know who these two are because of this scandal and I don't care about it.

Fucking your co-workers? Not against the law nor should it be anyone's business but your own. I know they used to have "morals clauses" for news and entertainment contracts and they probably still do. Just because they can get away with firing them for having an affair doesn't mean they should do it.

Fire them for being dull. That's fine.

by Anonymousreply 28January 25, 2023 10:23 PM

[quote] [R3] has obviously never had some good BBC

Oh yeah, BBC is real, I’m talking real real.

by Anonymousreply 29January 25, 2023 11:38 PM

Morality clauses, my word

by Anonymousreply 30January 25, 2023 11:43 PM

I heard Amy was giving TJ handjobs under the desk during the show.

by Anonymousreply 31January 25, 2023 11:48 PM

^ Sometimes you need to spice things up!

by Anonymousreply 32January 25, 2023 11:53 PM

Is Amy a whore?

by Anonymousreply 33January 25, 2023 11:53 PM

I wonder if Amy fucked Lester Holt when they were on the Today show together.

by Anonymousreply 34January 25, 2023 11:57 PM

Amy was seduced by the mystique and power of the BBC.

by Anonymousreply 35January 25, 2023 11:59 PM

This is the worst thing for their sex life.

by Anonymousreply 36January 26, 2023 12:18 AM

Amy just can't get enough dick. She's insatiable.

by Anonymousreply 37January 26, 2023 11:35 PM

MORAL TURPITUDE !!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 26, 2023 11:47 PM

TJ used to be really hot. Hasn’t aged well. My support for him has ebbed away with his loss of looks.

by Anonymousreply 39January 26, 2023 11:47 PM

“It’s not my fault, I was DICKMATIZED!”

by Anonymousreply 40January 26, 2023 11:54 PM

I told you they were fired bitches

by Anonymousreply 41January 27, 2023 6:01 PM

T.J. Holmes and Amy Robach, the anchors of the third hour of ABC’s flagship morning show “Good Morning America,” are in the final stages of negotiating an exit from the network after photos surfaced last year of the pair engaged in an apparent romantic relationship, a person familiar with the matter told CNN Friday.

A spokesperson for ABC News did not immediately respond to a request for comment. But the network has been negotiating with the “GMA3” anchors this week about an exit and the talks have advanced to final stages, the person familiar with the matter said. A finalized deal could come as soon as Friday afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 42January 27, 2023 6:07 PM

TMZ: We're told the mediation was "extremely contentious," with ABC reps accusing both Amy and T.J. of various forms of misconduct, which one source characterized as "a witch hunt."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 27, 2023 6:22 PM

That squeaky clean little Andrew Shue sure did turn out to have a messy life.

by Anonymousreply 44January 27, 2023 6:38 PM

Miss OP may have been correct after all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 27, 2023 6:54 PM

I told you bitches

by Anonymousreply 46January 27, 2023 11:33 PM

Applause, OP.

And here is your Golden Scoop Award!

by Anonymousreply 47January 27, 2023 11:47 PM

TJ needs some grecian formula, the gray makes him look tired

by Anonymousreply 48January 28, 2023 12:00 AM

This will end in tears.

Hers.

by Anonymousreply 49January 28, 2023 12:07 AM

TJ looks good. I would have had a hard time saying “no”.

by Anonymousreply 50January 28, 2023 12:11 AM

Signed, sealed and buh bye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51January 28, 2023 1:56 AM

Both are stupid. They should have just kept their relationship on the DL. TJ seems like he'll never be happy with one woman. Amy is more of a serial monogamist with periods of overlap.

by Anonymousreply 52January 28, 2023 2:05 AM

She is an idiot. He was just fucking ANOTHER office chick that put out and she thinks she's special.. She will be dumped by Valentines. Hilarious. At least this debacle let us discover Andrew Shues hot sons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53January 28, 2023 2:19 AM

Amy looks like the stupid chick who told ABC (after they offered to reinstate her) = you keep both of us or neither of us. ABC has clearly discovered other office "gal pals" of TJs and he tried to turn it into race? Good luck to either of these fools. Their contracts were bought out but hey aren't sitting on goldmines. I have no idea who would hire either one of them now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 28, 2023 2:28 AM

Some good ones seen on Twitter:

"Wait, TJ cheated on Amy already? It’s been 2 seconds since they been together!"

" It is Next Level disgusting when she became friends with TJ's wife, his sidekick, and had her husband support her on television beside TJ grinning and cheesing in his face". "I need to circle back to Amy Robach for a second.

You, A Woman who cheated on her 1st Husband with the (eventual) 2nd Husband, and then cheated on The 2nd Husband with a MARRIED TJ Homes, are now surprised because YOU were also cheated on by TJ & then fired?"

But the best was from Geraldo:

"As far as we know, Amy Robach & T.J.Holmes did nothing illegal. If on the job love affairs were crimes, there would be many now happily married TV reporters, producers and anchors in jail. Continued shaming this specific couple feels like 1850-style Scarlet Letter witch-hunt."

He has publicly admitted to cheating on his four previous wives. The liars and cheaters always find it so awful when there is consequences for their actions.

by Anonymousreply 55January 28, 2023 2:37 AM

Amy wanted a fuck…and boy did she get fucked!

by Anonymousreply 56January 28, 2023 2:53 AM

Once you go black, you're never coming back.

by Anonymousreply 57January 28, 2023 3:12 AM

She was on 20/20 and GMA. She really burned bridges. NBC and CBS won't touch her. The best she can hope for is to host some lame Investigative Discovery show. I predict TJs wife is going to go full Scorned Wife on him. We will learn in court filings how much ABC coughed up to get rid of him, because she will surely want her half. LoL.

by Anonymousreply 58January 28, 2023 3:25 AM

TJ's wife sounds like a doormat, sorry to say. He admitted that he gave her a thousand reasons to leave him. This information comes out about TJ & Amy, then *TJ*, not his wife, files for divorce! She's an attorney and she should have gotten the upper hand on this.

by Anonymousreply 59January 28, 2023 3:45 AM

[quote] She's an attorney and she should have gotten the upper hand on this.

Attorneys are no better at managing a divorce than anybody else.

by Anonymousreply 60January 28, 2023 3:53 AM

The funny thing is the affair has probably burned out by now but they can’t break up now.

by Anonymousreply 61January 28, 2023 4:13 AM

the wife ain't gonna get extra because she looked the other way too many times and previous affairs were "forgiven" so basically, TJ did no wrong in the marriage. Unless they signed post nup agreements esp after those affairs...

by Anonymousreply 62January 28, 2023 4:20 AM

TJ's wife was dickmatized.

by Anonymousreply 63January 28, 2023 4:25 AM

Don't blame me... I can't fuck just one woman! I was born this way!

by Anonymousreply 64January 28, 2023 4:32 AM

They should sue. If anything this would bring them higher ratings. Dopes.

by Anonymousreply 65January 28, 2023 4:42 AM

Maybe one of the other networks would take them, though I'm sure ABC has it in their exit packages that they can't work for any other network probably for at least a year.

by Anonymousreply 66January 28, 2023 5:17 AM

R66 = It's usually 6 to 8 months. And they have already done about 2 months. Office Romeo TJ ain't getting a job anywhere. He threatened ABC with a lawsuit and was trying to play the race card. Who wants that baggage?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 28, 2023 5:28 AM

Maybe TJ can go back to CNN. Miss Lemon won’t like it, but the controversy will be good for ratings.

by Anonymousreply 68January 28, 2023 11:01 AM

I do wonder what Don Lemon thinks of this. You just KNOW there was friction between T.J. and Don when they worked together. Don pretends to be above petty drama…but he is the messiest queen!

by Anonymousreply 69January 28, 2023 12:23 PM

I'm actually surprised ABC fired them.

They're part of a multi-trillion dollar corporation - this shit had people interested and they could have rode this to higher ratings.

Just like those busted looking whores on HGTV's Flip or Flop - they broke up and had a falling out and that show's ratings went off the charts. Every time once of them so much as scratched their ass, voila, a new US Weekly cover.

Interesting that for once they didn't rush for the money grab.

by Anonymousreply 70January 28, 2023 1:32 PM

Replace Kelly & Ryan with them. Since coming back from Xmas break, Kelly acts like she's done with it all.

by Anonymousreply 71January 28, 2023 2:05 PM

Buh bye!

by Anonymousreply 72January 28, 2023 2:13 PM

𝐀𝐦𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐬

Amy Robach is the breadwinner in her new relationship with T.J. Holmes — at least as far as golden parachutes go.

Insiders tell us the scandalous and newly unemployed lovebirds both got a nice severance package from ABC News after their affair blew up their jobs.

But sources say that Robach walked away with an even bigger settlement than her beau.

Specific details of the settlement remain a closely guarded secret. But another insider explained: “Amy’s been at ABC a lot longer and has a much bigger contract [than T.J.].”

Robach joined the network in 2012, and Holmes, who has had a lower profile there, came on board in 2014.

She also pulled double duty, cohosting “GMA3” with Holmes, and also appearing on news magazine “20/20” — a role sources told us she “worked really hard to get.”

Our second source told us it’s likely that the duo just got paid what they would have been owed for the remainder of their contracts and little, if anything, more. But they said, “It’s possible they could have gotten paid slightly more to sign an NDA — and to keep the peace.”

And even though we’re told the anchors are satisfied with their final payday from ABC, sources close to both are still scratching their heads and asking: “Was it worth it?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73February 9, 2023 6:53 AM

And Amy got Big Black cock!!!!

by Anonymousreply 74February 9, 2023 7:05 AM

There's been no evidence of that.

by Anonymousreply 75February 10, 2023 12:52 PM

Can I ask a stupid question? I see people use the term "dickmatized"and I am not sure I get what it means. Does it mean that the person had really sex? Or is it specifically about a dick that has the person hypnotized? I am asking for some clarification, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 76February 10, 2023 1:09 PM

R76, damn, you are so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 77February 10, 2023 5:17 PM

"Dickmatized" usually means you've had sex with the person. The sex and the dick was so powerful that you can no longer think straight. You're hypnotized, you're dickmatized.

by Anonymousreply 78February 10, 2023 6:45 PM

Amy threw away her career for that idiot TJ???? That must have been some dick!

by Anonymousreply 79February 10, 2023 8:25 PM

[quote]"Dickmatized" usually means you've had sex with the person. The sex and the dick was so powerful that you can no longer think straight. You're hypnotized, you're dickmatized.

The portmanteau "dickmatized" is used either as a combination of dick with:

- hypnotized, mesmerized, or

- victimized

We've traditionally used it both ways. You don't necessarily have to have had sex with said dick for it to have had a hypnotic effect or to have been victimized by it.

by Anonymousreply 80February 10, 2023 8:38 PM

I've never heard or thought of "victimized" being the root of "tized." I think this is inaccurate.

by Anonymousreply 81February 10, 2023 8:43 PM

[quote]Don't blame me... I can't fuck just one woman! I was born this way!

TJ, honey, a lot of gay men can relate in their own way.

by Anonymousreply 82February 10, 2023 9:19 PM

[quote]I've never heard or thought of "victimized" being the root of "tized." I think this is inaccurate.

Then, you've never spent time on a DL thread where lesbians have been accosted by men and pre-op Ts.

by Anonymousreply 83February 10, 2023 9:22 PM

I’m just SO glad that TJ’s name is shit right now. I couldn’t stand his smugness on GMA. Never watched GMA3 but I imagine he was just as smug. Ha ha ha, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 84February 10, 2023 11:14 PM

skank whore was pictured in a bikini. too fat for that style

by Anonymousreply 85February 18, 2023 11:58 PM

Say it ain’t so

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 19, 2023 10:14 AM

yeah, 'dickmatized' is 'dick + hypnotized,' not 'dick + victimized.'

by Anonymousreply 87February 19, 2023 10:23 AM

I’ll be SHOCKED when Amy and TJ break up. Shocked.

by Anonymousreply 88February 20, 2023 12:16 AM

Love is a many splendid thing.

by Anonymousreply 89February 20, 2023 5:54 AM

Oh la la 💋

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90February 20, 2023 11:56 AM

Everyone is assuming he has a BBC, maybe he is good in other ways.

by Anonymousreply 91February 20, 2023 12:08 PM

He’s good at cheating. So is she. They have lots in common.

by Anonymousreply 92February 20, 2023 12:27 PM

We don't want to have to think about the dirty interracial sexual pictures in our mind when these two are on our TVs. We're glad they got fired.

by Anonymousreply 93February 20, 2023 1:20 PM

Amy gets the sweet black nectar.

by Anonymousreply 94February 20, 2023 1:40 PM

They need to get back to work to pay for all the therapy their kids are going to need.

by Anonymousreply 95February 20, 2023 1:47 PM

I think they're pleasantly surprised by how much they enjoy fucking each other, and plan to ride it out until they grow tired of one another, which might be never.

by Anonymousreply 96February 20, 2023 1:51 PM

TJ Holmes isn't that hot. For Robach's sake, I hope he has a big dick, because otherwise he doesn't seem worth blowing one's life up for.

by Anonymousreply 97February 20, 2023 2:07 PM

This isn’t working out quite so well for them.

by Anonymousreply 98February 20, 2023 2:40 PM

His real name is "Loutelious"?

[Quote]Loutelious "T. J." Holmes, Jr. (born August 19, 1977) is an American journalist and national television personality. Holmes first gained national prominence as an anchor and correspondent for CNN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99February 20, 2023 2:53 PM

To R24, DAMN!! That comment was MEAN. I am very impressed. I salute you!! . I hope they both hired attorneys to maximize their exit packages, because Amy is going to need a very good divorce attorney. I want to be Andrew Shue's divorce attorney. Public adultery at ABC, can you imagine the depositions you could get from Amy& TJ's co-workers.

by Anonymousreply 100February 20, 2023 3:31 PM

I prefer TJ Hooker and his pelt perched on top of his head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101February 20, 2023 3:34 PM

He’s a smug idiot who got his shit shoved back up his ass. Fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 102February 20, 2023 3:40 PM

R102

Agree he is a cocky, sexist POS.

He deserves this, maybe Amy does too considering her rumored track record.

by Anonymousreply 103February 20, 2023 3:56 PM

They are kinda gross.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 21, 2023 10:25 PM

She gave up Andrew Schue cock for this homely thing? Dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 105February 21, 2023 10:29 PM

That kiss don’t look too passionate.

Hot flames die fast.

by Anonymousreply 106February 21, 2023 10:42 PM

Amy certainly isn't thinking of the children with her slutty interracial Mexico vacation beachwear!

by Anonymousreply 107February 22, 2023 11:59 AM

USE that race card! Civil rights for all your fights! USE IT.

by Anonymousreply 108February 22, 2023 12:05 PM

This is embarrassing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109February 25, 2023 12:30 PM

Can u imagine the children? Won’t someone think of the children?!?

by Anonymousreply 110February 25, 2023 1:13 PM

They're the Megan fox and MGK of news media. And I imagine their relationship will last just as long.

by Anonymousreply 111February 25, 2023 1:15 PM

So... are they calling the paps themselves? All of the photos are very strange considering that they aren't major stars. Most Americans have never heard their names.

by Anonymousreply 112February 25, 2023 1:16 PM

R70 I'm not really surprised. It's a morning show not a reality show, they know that their audience are suburban moms and don't want to alienate them. I doubt Debbie from Columbus is excited to watch two middle aged cheating co workers play footsies on tv after dearest hubby leaves for work. If the audience were male dominated, say ESPN, I doubt the bigwigs would care. I am surprised by how indiscreet these two dummies were. Affairs probably happen regularly on news shows. These two were complete retards to throw away everything by putting themselves on display like a couple of horny teens experiencing sex for the first time.

by Anonymousreply 113February 25, 2023 1:24 PM

Megan Fox and MGK is a good comparison. Except Amy and TJ are news people. This affair has effectively ended their careers in news. Cheaters are liars and no one wants a liar delivering the news.

by Anonymousreply 114February 25, 2023 2:17 PM

She’s worth $50 million, TJ only $3 million.

Take her ass to the cleaners, Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 115February 25, 2023 3:01 PM

How in the fuck is she worth $50 million?

by Anonymousreply 116February 25, 2023 3:09 PM

Those net worth sites are quite often wrong. Pay them little attention.

by Anonymousreply 117February 25, 2023 4:39 PM

R116 I doubt she's worth that much, and Andrew Shue is very wealthy. He has family money, plus he made a lot of money on his post-acting ventures.

by Anonymousreply 118February 26, 2023 12:02 AM

OMG the story with him putting his hand on her ass when she is wearing a bikini keeps popping up for me. First of all she has a weird stomach like Kelly Ripa so a bikini does her no favors. Secondly, his fingers almost up her butt hole in public really ruins any professional image she may have left.

by Anonymousreply 119February 26, 2023 12:19 AM

NBC has no sex appeal Savannah Guthrie and everybody's pal Hoda and that idiot Bush girl, although they can't be laughing too much after the Lauer mess.

by Anonymousreply 120February 26, 2023 12:30 AM

This TJ Hooker must have a 24-karat dick! She absolutely sabotaged herself over his dick!

by Anonymousreply 121February 27, 2023 10:29 PM

Could be a 24-karat tongue, Dude.

by Anonymousreply 122February 28, 2023 12:07 AM

TJ eats out her snatch better than Andrew ever did, allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 123February 28, 2023 10:11 AM

Eww, R123. You're talking about where we came out of!

by Anonymousreply 124February 28, 2023 12:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!