Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Psychotic road rager terrorizing Southern California for months, no arrest

News stories about this guy have been popping up for me for the last few days. How do you deal with psychos in traffic? Tailgaters make me really angry, and sometimes I flip them off. I've been followed three times for it, the last time it happened a black pickup truck tried to swipe me so I stopped doing that but it doesn't sit well with me always being passive and submitting to reckless drivers. They can just get away with it for their entire lives. Even if you had a dashcam, the police and the DMV won't give a shit. I think this guy must be a cop, how else do you get away with brazen crimes in broad daylight with the same car and same outfit over and over again? So far I've seen five different attacks of his on the news.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 22, 2023 10:48 PM

I’ve had this happen to me 3 times

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2023 5:51 PM

That gal didn't let a black eye stop her from slathering eye makeup around it.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2023 5:54 PM

That's your takeaway r2?

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2023 6:02 PM

Yes, it is.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2023 6:05 PM

What about facial recognition software?

Cross reference by Tesla owners.

They should certainly be able to narrow it down to a group of possible suspects?

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2023 6:18 PM

Yeah, it does seem like a matter of time r5, and also isn't the license plate in some of those shots?

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2023 6:21 PM

You’re expecting the cops to do something? Hahahahaha Perp probably IS a cop.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2023 6:24 PM

Not one of these drivers has a gun? Surprised no one's shot him yet.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2023 6:25 PM

R1 Wait what?

You've been assaulted in 3 road rage incidents?

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2023 6:33 PM

R6 he blacks out his license plate, california cops don't do shit about cars with no plates/fake plates/illegal plates

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2023 6:35 PM

This is the kind of person who should be declared an official Outlaw. If you see it, kill it. Preferably in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2023 7:20 PM

How does this driver pass inspection with blacked out plates? For that matter how does he even get the car serviced? I live in a big city with a lot of crime, but even here, cars get pulled over for that.

There must be Tesla service/repair stations that know this car.

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2023 7:24 PM

I’m slowly getting the impression that most Tesla owners are assholes or psycho.

by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2023 7:29 PM

I would have guessed Jack Nicholson but he’d be too far into age and dementia these days.

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2023 7:38 PM

AI Christine

Times change.

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2023 7:43 PM

He’s still at large lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 22, 2023 10:19 PM

This never happened.

by Anonymousreply 17January 22, 2023 10:22 PM

He’s a cop.

by Anonymousreply 18January 22, 2023 10:23 PM

Similar eyes to Bryan Kohberger

by Anonymousreply 19January 22, 2023 10:47 PM

Now that they’ve ID’d him they’ll eventually catch him. The clock is ticking!

by Anonymousreply 20January 22, 2023 10:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!