Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

USA Today, Washington Examiner, and Axios ALL come for Buttigieg this week!

USA TODAY = "Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg needs another New Year's resolution: Show up"

AXIOS = "Historic transportation crises haunt Buttigieg"

Washington Examiner "Pete Buttigieg skirted Chuck Grassley meeting during paternity leave despite touting '24/7' availability"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 25, 2023 4:54 AM

Oh Petey, show some peter, and man up. You are a complete flop.

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2023 5:31 AM

He will never be president.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2023 5:47 AM

Biden promised a cabinet that would reflect America. In this instance the slacker demographic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2023 5:51 AM

He's to blame for Southwest's mismanagement? So Texan of them.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2023 5:53 AM

Biden (about Kamala) = She reminds me of Beau. (Gets a cabinet position).

Biden (about Pete) = He reminds me of Beau. (Gets a cabinet position).

Maybe hiring people because they remind you of your dead relative isn't the best management style? Just sayin'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2023 6:13 AM

“….He reminds me of my sun Hunter. Accomplished artist!”

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2023 6:38 AM

Gee, DL. If he were a nonbinary tranny he’d be your fuckin hero.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2023 6:43 AM

R7 = No he wouldn't. You must be new. You type MAGA.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2023 6:50 AM

Leave Chasten alone!

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2023 7:03 AM

OP, do you have any real publications, or just tab rags no one reads?

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2023 7:04 AM

Pete in San Francisco. Ribbon Cutting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2023 9:01 AM

I honestly cannot imagine what Buttigieg would be doing if the Infrastructure Bill had not passed. No Joke. I really have no idea. Working in DC seems to be foreign to him. I would also have a lot more respect for Pete (and Elizabeth and Klobachar) if they weren't so afraid to run against Biden in a primary. So we Dems don't get a choice because of their cowardice?

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2023 9:08 AM

Even Buttigieg supporters are forced to admit that Pete is grossly incompetent and for the sake of the country should resign.

by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2023 9:13 AM

R13 = It's his record on race that turned me off. Also what has he done for the gay community? Zilch. He is another elitist who thinks he deserves the White House. No thank you.

by Anonymousreply 14January 24, 2023 9:22 AM

He’s a McKinsey douchebag who uses gayness as an identity politics cudgel (not unlike one Anthony Kitara Devolder).

by Anonymousreply 15January 24, 2023 9:39 AM

And what exactly were Elaine Chao's accomplishments as Transportation Secretary?

by Anonymousreply 16January 24, 2023 9:46 AM

R16 = Oh no. That isn't THIS threads topic unless you go back YEARS ago. Go start an Elaine Chao Thread. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 17January 24, 2023 9:51 AM

R16 still thinks it's 2020.

by Anonymousreply 18January 24, 2023 9:53 AM

R14 What specifically do you want him to do for the gay community?

Sell discounted poppers out of a van?

by Anonymousreply 19January 24, 2023 10:04 AM

The US airline industry, in particular Southwest, has had three major meltdowns while Pete's been Secretary of Transportation.

Why hasn't he taken punitive measures against them, as well as issuing consumer-friendly rules that European airlines and passengers take for granted?

by Anonymousreply 21January 25, 2023 4:08 AM

Sounds like sabotage. All you need are operatives inside air or ground transportation to fuck things up (and don't forget the mail).

I think it's funny the Rethugs are afraid of a gay guy.

by Anonymousreply 22January 25, 2023 4:25 AM

Look, every time there is a problem, Buttigieg reacts the same way saying he is "going to look into it". EVERY time. Then it dies down and nothing gets done. No Fly List? Pete is going on 18 months on that one. Meanwhile he travels around non stop acting like he is part of some sort of Infrastructure Prize Patrol, handing out his own personal cash for bridges.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 25, 2023 4:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!