Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Miley Bullies Ex-Husband Liam in “Flowers”

Using her divorce from 2 years ago for attention for her new album.

Her fans are attacking him but he must be glad to be away from this attention seeking whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 26, 2023 7:09 AM

This is how Bart Simpson would sound singing.

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2023 4:46 AM

she is nasty, liam is a darling.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2023 4:53 AM

Using a failed relationship with a famous ex just to sell streams and downloads?

That is SO tacky!

I would NEVER do anything like that!

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2023 4:57 AM

Interesting to know Liam dumped her, probably cause she’s a head case.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2023 1:35 AM

Do I have to listen carefully to the song to know what the fuss OP is making? Can't you just tell us. You started the damned thread.

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2023 2:04 AM

I like her voice, but her range has certainly narrowed a lot very quickly.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2023 2:29 AM

She was lucky to have kept him for so long at his peak of hotness. Just be grateful Miley

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2023 3:16 AM

Hm, takes and distributes pics of herself pissing in a parking lot close up. Klass act! Boy, he really missed the boat on that one, didn't he?

She is such a scummy, butt ugly hillbilly with a chipmunk vibrato. And please, spare me the "she has a great voice! listen to Jolene!"

She's an ugly attention whore and I don't like her voice. Fuck her. He dodged a fucking bullet.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2023 3:32 AM

They had a long relationship that started years before they married. Both were probably too young to be in committed relationship. The song is very listenable. Sounds like something from the 80s that Kim Carnes or Patty Smyth or Quarterflash would have recorded.

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2023 10:01 PM

Bros before hoes..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2023 10:16 PM

I can't help it: I like Miley. Like Gaga, a little goes a long way.

But she seems like a good egg overall.

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2023 11:11 PM

The gold dress is supposedly like the one worn by Jennifer Lawrence at some award show. He had an affair with Jennifer. The man’s suit Miley wears was the one he had on when they were at the awards show and he told her to “straighten up “ while she was acting a fool on camera.

by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2023 11:33 PM

As if Liam can't get pussy...

by Anonymousreply 13January 23, 2023 11:49 PM

Something a bit funny about singing how she can do all these things by herself and doesn't need him years after he dumped her. He obviously didn't care then and doesn't care now.

by Anonymousreply 14January 24, 2023 12:02 AM

The very same suit he wore? If she kept that, it's creepy.

by Anonymousreply 15January 24, 2023 12:07 AM

R14 Exactly!

by Anonymousreply 16January 24, 2023 12:09 AM

[quote] Something a bit funny about singing how she can do all these things by herself and doesn't need him years after he dumped her. He obviously didn't care then and doesn't care now.

I don't think it is strictly a revenge record. I think she recorded it as an inspirational message to others. I think that's why she waited a few years and didn't do it real-time, TSwift-style.

by Anonymousreply 17January 24, 2023 12:20 AM

So did Jennifer Lawrence sleep with Liam and also Chris Pratt when they were married? Shameless hussy!

by Anonymousreply 18January 26, 2023 6:14 AM

Good thing they never had children.

by Anonymousreply 19January 26, 2023 6:23 AM

I don’t know if I buy the Liam / Jennifer affair.

Liam and Miley were on and off for 10 years. They had both been with numerous people during their off times.

I don’t see him cheating.

by Anonymousreply 20January 26, 2023 6:30 AM

The song set the record for quickest to 200 million streams on Spotify. I like it enough, but really?

Of all the pop songs in the last two or three years, this song sets the record? You'd think it would be a song by either a bigger older pop star (Taylor, Adele, Gaga, Bey) or a newer pop star (Billie, Olivia Rodrigo, Dua).

But good for Miley.

by Anonymousreply 21January 26, 2023 6:44 AM

R17 Releasing it on his birthday is lower than Taylor Swift. It was a total stunt that worked.

by Anonymousreply 22January 26, 2023 6:48 AM

Miley, like her father before her, suffers from ABHS (Achey Brealy Heart Syndrome). It’s very serious and I wish her all the best for her recovery.

by Anonymousreply 23January 26, 2023 7:08 AM

Oh dearing myself for the above. Fucking fat fingers…

by Anonymousreply 24January 26, 2023 7:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!