Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

JFK’s Gay Lover, Lem Billings

“Because of him,” Lem Billings once said of President Kennedy, “I was never lonely.”

John Kennedy and Lem Billings met in 1933 at Choate Rosemary Hall, the teenagers worked together on their class’s yearbook, and Billings became sexually attracted to the handsome young Kennedy.

Billings made his desire known while the two were still at school by writing Kennedy a love note on a piece of toilet paper. A startled Kennedy responded to the note by saying, “Please don’t write to me on toilet paper anymore. I'm not that kind of boy.”

Although Joe Kennedy, the family patriarch, was reportedly suspicious of Billings’ close relationship with his son, the Kennedy family welcomed Billings into their exclusive family circle.

Lem Billings would later confide in friends that his relationship with Kennedy was sexual, to a point, and “included oral sex, with Jack always on the receiving end.”

Their arrangement, Quirk says, “enabled Jack to sustain his self-delusion that straight men who received oral sex from other males were really only straights looking for sexual release,” and, “Jack was in love with Lem being in love with him and considered him the ideal follower adorer.”

According to Billings’ biographer David Pitts, “Once JFK decided that Billings was his best friend – like it or leave, everybody in the family sort of fell in line with that. The Kennedys were a liberal family and one that tolerated a lot of heterosexual promiscuity as well.”

In her memoir, Times To Remember, published eleven years after JFK’s assassination in Dallas in 1963, matriarch Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy wrote that Billings had “remained Jack’s lifelong close friend, confidant, sharer in old memories and new experiences…He has really been part of ‘our family’ since that first time he showed up at our house as one of ‘Jack’s surprises.’”

JFK even gave him his own room at The White House. Jackie was reportedly upset that her husband spent so much time with Billings and that he often spent the night at the White House.

After Kennedy’s assassination, Billings was devastated. Biographer Sally Bedell Smith referred to Billings as “probably the saddest of the Kennedy widows.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245May 3, 2023 11:03 PM

Cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2023 2:54 AM

Um.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2023 2:54 AM

Another.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2023 2:55 AM

Jack made a big difference in my life," Billings said. "Because of him, I was never lonely. He may have been the reason I never got married."

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2023 2:57 AM

Uncle Bottom!

by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2023 2:58 AM

Those curious about Lem must read the wonderfully engaging JACKIE & ME by Louis Bayard, which is a fictionalized story of Lem's relationship with the Kennedys, from their youth to Lem's old age in the early 1980s. A truly entertaining and insightful novel, humorous and poignant.

by Anonymousreply 6January 12, 2023 2:59 AM

Lem grasped his fixation on Bobby Kennedy JR before he was a teenager. After RFK death , lem became a father figure and follower of Bobby Jr , including doing hard drugs

by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2023 3:02 AM

back in them days it was ok for a str8 go get blown by his good buddy.....did lem ever get pregnant from jfk cuming in him?

by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2023 3:52 AM

Did Jackie watch ?

by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2023 3:53 AM

Did "Uncle Lem" ever accost JFK Jr.?

by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2023 3:55 AM

Well u dont think he was satisfied with that corney dour wife of his do you?

by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2023 3:57 AM

[QUOTE] Although Joe Kennedy, the family patriarch, was reportedly suspicious of Billings’ close relationship with his son, the Kennedy family welcomed Billings into their exclusive family circle.

He’s lucky Godfather Joe didn’t have him wacked.

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2023 3:58 AM

I never thought of President Kennedy as a young man as pictured here. It’s always as the President that was murdered. I guess it is different for those of us born after his death.

by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2023 4:00 AM

R8 = yawn. Comedy isn't for you.

by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2023 4:03 AM

jfk and gore vidal were real chummy ya know.

by Anonymousreply 15January 12, 2023 4:03 AM

"There were three people in my marriage so it became a bit crowded."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 12, 2023 4:08 AM

^ Charles and Camilla never wore matching shorts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 12, 2023 4:09 AM

From Wikipedia:

On May 28, 1981, Billings died in his sleep following a heart attack in his Manhattan apartment. His dying wish was for the young Kennedy men to carry his casket to its final resting place. When they arrived at the cemetery, it was already in place to be lowered. The young Kennedys took the casket and carried it around the gravesite before returning it to the burial plot.

by Anonymousreply 18January 12, 2023 4:16 AM

Billings was less masculine then Camilla

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 12, 2023 4:20 AM

Hey, it was a different time and people had "arrangements."

by Anonymousreply 20January 12, 2023 4:23 AM

Young Jack was so damn hot. Lem was one lucky boy if he really got to go through his sexual exploration phase with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 12, 2023 4:32 AM

jfk was lucky, lem was a hot piece of ass. cute boy.....

by Anonymousreply 22January 12, 2023 5:32 AM

I thought they were just platonic BFFs? They actually had a sexual relationship? I'm surprised netflix hasn't made a film about this yet, complete with an violent anal rape scene for "historical context"

by Anonymousreply 23January 12, 2023 6:25 AM

Gore Vidal was banned from the WH after getting into a cat fight with Lem.

by Anonymousreply 24January 12, 2023 6:33 AM

OP The thread title picture is not Lem Billings with JFK it's another longtime pal Torbert MacDonald who later became a congressman. Kennedy had a special ability to form life long friendships mostly with men. These were straight guys who were completely beguiled by him. Jackie's designer and quite the ladies man himself Oleg Cassini said in old age " I use to think I was in love with Jacqueline I realize now I was in love with Jack." Another snap of Torby and JFK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 12, 2023 6:46 AM

^ Meh. Never saw what all the fuss was about.

by Anonymousreply 26January 12, 2023 6:47 AM

Rose must have never suspected a thing, or she would have kicked LB out of the Kennedy fold. She was a notorious homophobe, and she disowned her own Daughter Kathleen for marrying a Protestant. She wouldn't even go to funeral when Kathleen and her Husband died in a plane crash.

by Anonymousreply 27January 12, 2023 6:48 AM

Did JFK have any other gay friends?

What were his overall thoughts on homosexuality?

by Anonymousreply 28January 12, 2023 6:58 AM

[quote]Charles and Camilla never wore matching shorts.

R17 - I laughed when I saw that photo because my dad had a pair of swimming trunks *exactly* like those in the early ‘60s.

by Anonymousreply 29January 12, 2023 7:07 AM

gore vidal and tennessee williams were friends with jfk....he liked the wild artists.

by Anonymousreply 30January 12, 2023 7:10 AM

R30, was he ever friends with Truman Capote?

by Anonymousreply 31January 12, 2023 7:45 AM

Doubt it, capote was a bit too much.....a drunk nellie queen with a big mouth. gore vidal, friend of jfk, hated capote.

by Anonymousreply 32January 12, 2023 8:02 AM

What about r24? Thanks

by Anonymousreply 33January 12, 2023 11:50 AM

R27, Rose was no dummy. Everyone knew Lem was gay. Back then, people were closeted but a lot of their inner circle knew and, while maybe not accepting, didn’t toss them out on their asses. Of course, if Lem had been out, they may have tossed him. The whole point was keeping secret about it. Glad times have changed.

by Anonymousreply 34January 12, 2023 12:04 PM

Jackie didn't want John Jr to be gay because she was still salty about Lem stealing JFK's attention from her. Jackie could deal with the whores because they meant nothing but Jack was the type of man who only loved other man. Lem was actual competition for Jack's affection that Jackie didn't want.

by Anonymousreply 35January 12, 2023 12:07 PM

JFK was never handsome.

by Anonymousreply 36January 12, 2023 12:12 PM

r36, just young.

People always confuse youth with attractiveness. He wasn't bad looking. But when you see his younger pics and his younger body, he just seems more attractive than what he became. But youth has that power. Even now when I see a younger guy I am attracted to, I have to ask is it because he is actually attractive or is it because of his youth.

It's funny, I slept with a handful of older men in my 20s. I was attracted to them, the masculinity / security, but never really understood what they liked about me. I certainly wasn't attracted to myself. Now when I look at pics of myself at that age as someone in their late 40s might, I get it.

by Anonymousreply 37January 12, 2023 12:25 PM

I think Jack's appeal was his boyish charm, amazing hair and smile. He had a nice body when young too. But he was never handsome or beautiful. More a sexy rascal. He probably was shitty in bed though due to his multiple physical ailments.

by Anonymousreply 38January 12, 2023 1:11 PM

I find the dynamic Billings/Kennedy family quite interesting. Times were different back then. So, I understand that a universal don't-ask-don't-tell plus a captivating personality (Billings) could get him into the family fold. From what I read on Wikipedia, Billings was considered a close friend for the entire family, from grandparents to grandkids - and all that way beyond JFK's death. And it included Jackie. That's quite astonishing, especially for a family where competition and success was so important - while Billings to my knowledge was not that ambitious.

I'm guessing that JFK was always well-known as a notorious pussy-chaser which may make his friendship with Billings a lot easier. I'm sure if JFK had been more reserved and less of an open whore, people probably would have started chatters about him and 'the Mrs' by his side.

by Anonymousreply 39January 12, 2023 1:15 PM

Notorious pussy-chaser = always horny = always hard = glad to have Lem around

by Anonymousreply 40January 12, 2023 2:44 PM

That was one of the reasons Old Joe demanded Jack get married before running for Congress. Old Joe was afraid people would think he was “a fag” (his words, not mine).

by Anonymousreply 41January 12, 2023 4:03 PM

JFK

by Anonymousreply 42January 12, 2023 4:43 PM

Lem Billing left Robert F Kennedy Jr his Manhattan Townhouse after he died - which is now worth MILIIONS

by Anonymousreply 43January 12, 2023 4:46 PM

JFK had no issues with gay men either did Jackie ( except when it came to JFK Jr) Camelot had many Queens beside Billings. William Walton the designer, JB West head of the WH domestic staff. Gore Vidal got exiled over a bitch fight he had with Billings. JFK had a nascent "gay sensibility " himself. He loved to gossip with them.Hollywood closet cases like Rock Hudson FBI file provided entertainment. When gay composer Irving Berlin kissed gay composer Sam Barber in greeting at a White House ball JFK exclaimed "Hey what about me?" Gore Vidal told Kennedy that Tennessee Williams said he had a sexy ass his response was a sarcastic "How exciting." So Kennedy had no problems with homosexuals in his private life . He was a sexual sophisticate. JFK was quite aware he could "seduce" women and men if he wished.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 12, 2023 4:56 PM

[QUOTE] That was one of the reasons Old Joe demanded Jack get married before running for Congress. Old Joe was afraid people would think he was “a fag” (his words, not mine).

But they are mine.

by Anonymousreply 45January 12, 2023 4:58 PM

Love hurts when only ones in love.

by Anonymousreply 46January 12, 2023 5:02 PM

Since when is Irving Berlin a gay composer?

by Anonymousreply 47January 12, 2023 5:11 PM

Vidal said it was so obvious Billings was a flaming queen and in love with JFK. The Kennedy family just had a blind spot about the big ( he was 6'3") pink elephant in the room. If this big fag was ok with Jack then he was ok with the rest of them.He had been around most of them since childhood. Ted said it took him a while to realize Billings wasn't one of his brothers. Lem was "over the top" campy and sarcastic. Even in his darkest times he could make them laugh sorta like the Kennedy's personal Paul Lynde.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48January 12, 2023 5:13 PM

R47 My bad. It was Leonard Bernstein and Sam Barber.

by Anonymousreply 49January 12, 2023 5:14 PM

R48 If Billings was 6'3" the Bobby must have been standing on step ladder.

by Anonymousreply 50January 12, 2023 5:16 PM

[quote]JFK had no issues with gay men either did Jackie

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 51January 12, 2023 5:36 PM

r27 Rose was quoted as saying Kathleen's death was "God pointing a finger." Her own daughter! She was an enormous cunt.

by Anonymousreply 52January 12, 2023 5:46 PM

Dayum.

by Anonymousreply 53January 12, 2023 5:48 PM

Truman Capote, Gore Vidal, Tennessee Williams. Gay men were so sophisticated and worldly and talented back then. Today we have Andy Cohen, Billy Eichner and Billy Porter. What a shame.

by Anonymousreply 54January 12, 2023 5:55 PM

r38, agreed. Jack was not particularly beautiful but he was clearly intelligent, charming, vivacious, and charismatic.

But it's accepted fact here that all "good" politicians are stunningly beautiful, while "bad" politicians are ugly.

While the rest fight over young Obama. I'll take young Nixon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55January 12, 2023 5:56 PM

Rose was a tough, tough bitch. A lot of her kids, including JFK, didn’t have much love for her. They loved their father, however, he was known for indulging them.

by Anonymousreply 56January 12, 2023 5:57 PM

The young John Garfield was the sexiest president. I gladly would've sucked his dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57January 12, 2023 5:59 PM

Sorry, JAMES Garfield! OMG.

by Anonymousreply 58January 12, 2023 6:00 PM

Lem was the mystery man who administered the drug-laced enema that killed Marilyn Monroe so the affair between her and his "Pookie" came to a definite end.

by Anonymousreply 59January 12, 2023 6:00 PM

R55, I don’t know that that’s true. Young Gerald Ford was incredibly handsome. Even Dubaya was a nice looking man, as was Reagan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 12, 2023 6:01 PM

Rose cared more about the Catholic Church than she did her own children. She was a terrible mother, the Church was more important to her. Jackie thought she was a whack job.

by Anonymousreply 61January 12, 2023 6:02 PM

[quote]The young [James] Garfield was the sexiest president. I gladly would've sucked his dick.

Even with that hair?!

Oh, honey.

by Anonymousreply 62January 12, 2023 6:05 PM

Another vote for the Louis Bayard book. Delightful.

Any video of Billings to confirm he was as flamboyant as some here have described?

by Anonymousreply 63January 12, 2023 6:07 PM

Now, the prematurely dead and sadly somewhat forgotten movie star John Garfield was one sexy guy. A little short, but I would have made it work.

by Anonymousreply 64January 12, 2023 6:07 PM

JFK was typical for a man of his era in that he had little use for women outside of sex. That's just how a lot of men were back then.

by Anonymousreply 65January 12, 2023 6:10 PM

[quote] He probably was shitty in bed though due to his multiple physical ailments.

JFK's physical ailments didn't stop him from becoming POTUS.

Angie Dickinson said he lasted 2 minutes.

JFK's sense of entitlement was what made him shitty in bed.

by Anonymousreply 66January 12, 2023 6:14 PM

John Garfield was a lot sexier than James.

by Anonymousreply 67January 12, 2023 6:14 PM

Vidal says it was Bobby who threw him out not Lem.

by Anonymousreply 68January 12, 2023 6:19 PM

Didn't Bobby have an affair with Nureyev? Maybe Vidal wasn't his type...

by Anonymousreply 69January 12, 2023 6:21 PM

Lee was the homophobe. Despite being surrounded by them. Strictly for entertainment purposes and a shoulder to cry on.

by Anonymousreply 70January 12, 2023 6:42 PM

I just started listening to the Bayard book (gotta love a DL recommendation) and it’s a little fey so far but I’ll stick with it.

by Anonymousreply 71January 12, 2023 6:47 PM

Irving Berlin was a raging heterosexualist and I'm the dame that can prove it!

by Anonymousreply 72January 12, 2023 9:01 PM

[quote]Lem was the mystery man who administered the drug-laced enema that killed Marilyn Monroe so the affair between her and his "Pookie" came to a definite end.

Everyone knows by now the mafia killed Marilyn Monroe for not agreeing to wear a wire to blackmail JFK and RFK. They had a doctor administer an air bubble in her inner thigh when se was intoxicated causing an embolism that lead to heart attack that looked like an overdoe. She was known to over-prescribe so it looked like an accident.

by Anonymousreply 73January 12, 2023 9:38 PM

Everyone knows, r73? That is the first I’ve heard of that crazy theory. Go figure, I thought a known drug addict died of a drug overdose.

by Anonymousreply 74January 12, 2023 9:41 PM

[quote]causing an embolism that lead to heart attack

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 75January 12, 2023 9:41 PM

[quote]I thought a known drug addict died of a drug overdose.

Yeah, but that’s not salacious enough. We need more. Give me more!

by Anonymousreply 76January 12, 2023 9:42 PM

r52/r56/r61 After what surgeons were allowed to do to her and Joe Sr.'s daughter Rosemary, I think you're being way too kind to "Honey Fitz" Fitzgerald's little girl Rose.

by Anonymousreply 77January 12, 2023 10:04 PM

R21, he was not. He also had that voice.

by Anonymousreply 78January 12, 2023 10:40 PM

[quote] Billings was less masculine then Camilla

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 79January 12, 2023 10:40 PM

Butter queen, Gore Vidal:

Gore Vidal, who was banned from the White House after a run-in with Billings,[42] was critical of Billings,[43] but also thought Billings played an important role as an aide to Kennedy, who was often ill or in pain. "He needed Lem Billings to get around — better than a trained nurse" that would have made his political career impossible. Vidal thought Jacqueline Kennedy thought Billings "was kind of a nothing ... but Jack needed him and she was practical."

by Anonymousreply 80January 12, 2023 10:42 PM

Many testify to Billings' wit and ability to help the President relax. He once described the Kennedy family's lack of business awareness: "Listening to the Kennedy brothers talk about business was like hearing nuns talk about sex."[45] Billings also served the President as an artistic adviser, selecting scrimshaw for display in the Oval Office[46] and, on one European tour, quickly assembling a selection of artworks to be presented as gifts.[47] Billings spent less time with the President in the fall of 1963. One of their friends thought "that Jackie was trying to close Lem out."[48] Billings spent the last weekend of October 1963 with the couple, the last time he saw them together.[48] Billings saw the President for the last time when they dined at the White House with Greta Garbo on November 13, 1963, nine days before the President's assassination in Dallas.[49]

by Anonymousreply 81January 12, 2023 10:42 PM

I’m sure he helped Jack relax alright…

by Anonymousreply 82January 12, 2023 10:43 PM

"Selecting scrimshaw for the Oval Office" has to be the gayest sentence I've heard in a while.

by Anonymousreply 83January 12, 2023 11:08 PM

[quote] [R27] Rose was quoted as saying Kathleen's death was "God pointing a finger." Her own daughter!

God pointed a finger many times, but it was clearly at Mrs. Kennedy herself, since she outlived four of her children and lived to see another one lobotomized and another one humiliate himself on a national level.

by Anonymousreply 84January 12, 2023 11:18 PM

“ Rose was a tough, tough bitch. A lot of her kids, including JFK, didn’t have much love for her. They loved their father, however, he was known for indulging them.”

The same with Ethel and her kids . They considered their nanny , who happened to be a black Hispanic, their mom. The kids were deeply bonded with her and RFK referred to her as “ our treasure.” Ethel was a horrible mother and wife

—Anonymous

by Anonymousreply 85January 12, 2023 11:46 PM

R73 For you hon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 12, 2023 11:48 PM

Who cares about these people in 2023?

by Anonymousreply 87January 12, 2023 11:56 PM

It's always 1963 here.

by Anonymousreply 88January 12, 2023 11:58 PM

Jack Kennedy?

Jack NASTY!

by Anonymousreply 89January 13, 2023 12:05 AM

[quote] What were his overall thoughts on homosexuality?

"These guys have to have their lives, too."

by Anonymousreply 90January 13, 2023 12:25 AM

I love the idea of this situation whether it happened or not. I hope Barack had a similar arrangement

by Anonymousreply 91January 13, 2023 12:31 AM

[quote] John Kennedy and Lem Billings met in 1933 at Choate Rosemary Hall

It was just Choate, then. No girls.

by Anonymousreply 92January 13, 2023 12:36 AM

[quote]Butter queen, Gore Vidal

I don't recall a Gore Vidal back in St. Olaf. There was Gørsten Vitalis, the town barber ... As far as Butter Queen, I think Mr. Ingrid competed once, but this one doesn't ring a bell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 13, 2023 12:42 AM

I'm sure Heath Ledger's death was some shadowy conspiracy too. Everybody knows sexy, famous people can't die just from overdosing on multiple drugs like mere mortal junkies!

by Anonymousreply 94January 13, 2023 12:43 AM

Back then it was just Choate, not Choate Rosemary Hall. It didn't merge with Rosemary Hall (the nearby girls' school) until 1973.

by Anonymousreply 95January 13, 2023 12:46 AM

R95, are you also r92?

by Anonymousreply 96January 13, 2023 12:51 AM

[quote]Any video of Billings to confirm he was as flamboyant as some here have described?

His Happy Birthdays were breathier than Marilyn's.

by Anonymousreply 97January 13, 2023 1:01 AM

Cute twink couple

by Anonymousreply 98January 13, 2023 1:21 AM

Wasn’t he a big drug user, including heroin, after JFK died and introduced RFK’s sons (especially Bobby Jr) to drugs?

by Anonymousreply 99January 13, 2023 5:26 AM

Yes, he was a big drug user. He fell into a drug abyss for the rest of the 60s and all of the 70s. JFK's death destroyed him. His death was basically caused by drug and alcohol abuse.

by Anonymousreply 100January 13, 2023 7:01 AM

Great thread.

by Anonymousreply 101January 13, 2023 8:37 AM

[quote]Everyone knows, [R73]? That is the first I’ve heard of that crazy theory. Go figure, I thought a known drug addict died of a drug overdose.

Mafia plot to smear Kennedys using Frank Sinatra and Marilyn Monroe Mafia bosses planned to "compromise" Bobby and Edward Kennedy at a New York party in a plot involving Frank Sinatra and Marilyn Monroe, according to FBI documents.

by Anonymousreply 102January 13, 2023 9:28 AM

The crazy thing is I first heard the story in the crazy beyond crazy and extremely entertaining interview Quincy Jones gave to Vulture magazine in 2018. I read the entire thing, much or which seems to be have been cleaned from the internet. He spilled tons of tea on a lot of legends from Michael Jackson to Marlon Brando. The Marlon Brando stuff I loved saying he would fuck anything, the dude didn't care. He said he had an affair with Richard Pryor which Pryor's ex went on to confirm. He said Brando slept with James Baldwin and Marvin Gaye too. Quincy has since gone on a public apology tour for the things he said. The only Marilyn parts I can find now are him refusing to go on a date with her when offered because her breasts looked like pears.

Anyway the Mariyln Monroe part was SO specific. He said the mafia was attempting to blackmail JFK and RFK and wanted Marilyn to wear a wire. She was too nervous and refused to do it. He said they had a doctor inject her with an air bubble in her upper thigh near her vagina when she was passed out after a night of partying. I guess Joe Kennedy had gone to mob boss Sam Giancana for votes for JFK and probably had unpaid debts to them. Quincy also suggested the mafia was behind JFK's death as well.

Quincy also went on to say the Beattles were horrible musicians, that Michael Jackson stole a lot of material and that he was terrified of not sleeping because if he didn't the muses would skip him and give all of their ideas to Prince. Michael Jackson and Prince had a huge musical rivalry.

by Anonymousreply 103January 13, 2023 9:46 AM

Quincy is at that age where he doesn't give a fuck. Maybe some dementia thrown in. But a broken clock is right twice a day.

by Anonymousreply 104January 13, 2023 11:13 AM

Torby MacDonald was a name from my youth since he was my congressman. He was married to Phyllis Brooks, often called "Brooksie", who went around with Cary Grant a lot in the 30s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 13, 2023 11:26 AM

*Former Hollywood actress

by Anonymousreply 106January 13, 2023 11:27 AM

R81 This is the story of Garbo's private dinner at the White House (she refused to go to state dinners, or the like). She and JFK contrived to play a joke on Lem Billings. Billings had gotten to know her earlier on a trip to Europe. At the dinner, she pretended for a while to have no recollection of ever having met Billings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 13, 2023 11:41 AM

There's a book Jack and Lem written by David Pitts. When Lem died, many of the Kennedy grandchildren were his pallbearers.

by Anonymousreply 108January 13, 2023 11:50 AM

[quote]I'll take young Nixon.

You can have him.

by Anonymousreply 109January 13, 2023 11:56 AM

I wish more handsome presidents would have gay lover side pieces. It would definitely make the boring documentaries they always make much more fun!

by Anonymousreply 110January 13, 2023 12:34 PM

For all intents and purposes, young Ronald Reagan wasn't bad looking. And the fact that he married Hollywood's Throat GOAT of all time leads me to believe it was a marriage of convenience rather than actual love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111January 13, 2023 2:27 PM

Nancy the slut was pregnant when Reagan married her.

by Anonymousreply 112January 13, 2023 2:29 PM

[quote] I guess Joe Kennedy had gone to mob boss Sam Giancana for votes for JFK and probably had unpaid debts to them.

I wouldn't rule out all of Quincy's recollections. Sinatra's longtime valet wrote a highly entertaining book about his years with his boss, it's a hoot if you can get ahold of it (we had a thread about it here on DL). In it, he firmly stated his belief, and repeated Sinatra's, that Giancana and the mob put the hit on JFK due to their bad dealings with Joe Sr., and because of Bobby's interference with their business due to his zealous pursuit of the mafia.

Sinatra knew, from his close friendship with Giancana, that Joe Sr had helped to buy JFK's 1960 election buy throwing $ around in Illinois and other places. There was a large debt there - but one that supposedly JFK and RFK themselves didn't know the whole extent of. Bobby was particularly merciless in his hounding of the Mob. When Joe Sr had his major stroke in late 1961, and could no longer communicate, he lost power over his sons and also his ability to relay the danger to them. It cost them their lives.

by Anonymousreply 113January 13, 2023 2:30 PM

^ Cunt wanted so desperately to be moi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114January 13, 2023 5:17 PM

[quote] For all intents and purposes, young Ronald Reagan wasn't bad looking.

Fucking yuck R111. He was one of those men who looked old even when he was young . Walter Matthau had the same issue. Chronic old man face.

by Anonymousreply 115January 13, 2023 6:21 PM

lets see you r115

by Anonymousreply 116January 13, 2023 6:32 PM

I hope some one tells the Garbo at the White House story. Rarely heard. Except in 3562 DL threads on the Kennedys.

by Anonymousreply 117January 13, 2023 6:33 PM

How is that possible moron R116? Let it go Reagan was never hot. Take your grandpa fetish up with yourself.

by Anonymousreply 118January 13, 2023 6:47 PM

Reagan looked good when he was older because he looked the same as when he was younger. Def old man face to begin with. So it looks like he never aged.

by Anonymousreply 119January 13, 2023 6:52 PM

Jack's pride in his Irish Catholic heritage and Jackie's Francophilia made them very different than the traditional President and First Ladies of WASP Episcopalian/Congregationalist extraction who at best would be Anglophiles.

by Anonymousreply 120January 13, 2023 8:39 PM

Joe Sr's stroke was the death knell for John and Robert. They needed him desperately and all he could do was sit and watch them turn everything into disaster. If anyone was hit by karma's big stick it was Joe. He could do nothing but suffer literally in silent anguish.

by Anonymousreply 121January 13, 2023 9:19 PM

Joe was a political stage dad. A svengali. He wanted to live out his dream in politics that he blew by being a Nazi sympathizer. When Joe Jr died. He put his aspirations onto his lazy party boy son Jack who had no interest in politics. He paid Jackie to stay married to Jack because he needed a sophisticated wife. He used his organized crime ties to help steal votes. He set everything up to get Jack into the White House and it paid off until that stroke.

by Anonymousreply 122January 13, 2023 9:26 PM

…a few months after Jack’s inauguration no less.

by Anonymousreply 123January 13, 2023 9:34 PM

R55 - the young Nixon has a serious Bryan Kohberger vibe.

by Anonymousreply 124January 13, 2023 10:19 PM

No, R96, not also R95

by Anonymousreply 125January 13, 2023 11:41 PM

I can't stand Reagan but of course he was good looking when he was young. He was considered to have an "ideal male physique" back in the early 40s. Back then the ideal male physique was not that of a bodybuilder, like now.

He was not a pretty-boy but he was a handsome, cute young male movie star of those days, and unique, as most of them were, then. Didn't look like anyone else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126January 14, 2023 12:35 AM

Better link?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127January 14, 2023 12:39 AM

You really needed to post that pic twice, r127, you abusive cunt?

by Anonymousreply 128January 14, 2023 12:43 AM

R128 Remember, your thoughts cause your anger, not the other person - as they say in anger management.

by Anonymousreply 129January 14, 2023 12:49 AM

Anyone's thoughts about Ronald Reagan will cause anger, r129. Or they should.

by Anonymousreply 130January 14, 2023 1:26 AM

So Nancy was pregnant before she got married? She couldn't just say no?

by Anonymousreply 131January 14, 2023 12:20 PM

Patti was born 7 months after the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 132January 14, 2023 2:26 PM

If only I had swallowed that load!

by Anonymousreply 133January 14, 2023 2:28 PM

Oh, she seemed to enjoy doing that far too much for them to let her continue in Hell...

by Anonymousreply 134January 15, 2023 5:12 AM

R122, Very astute analysis.

by Anonymousreply 135January 15, 2023 6:01 AM

[quote] When Joe Jr died. He put his aspirations onto his lazy party boy son Jack who had no interest in politics.

R122 I don't think Jack had *no* interest in politics. His family on both sides - grandfathers - were politicians, he was a government major at Harvard where he graduated cum laude. He was not just a "party boy" by the time he ran for Congress. He was a WWII hero.

[quote]Navy and Marine Corps Medal citation. For extremely heroic conduct as Commanding Officer of Motor Torpedo Boat 109 following the collision and sinking of that vessel in the Pacific War area on August 1–2, 1943. Unmindful of personal danger, Lieutenant (then Lieutenant, Junior Grade) Kennedy unhesitatingly braved the difficulties and hazards of darkness to direct rescue operations, swimming many hours to secure aid and food after he had succeeded in getting his crew ashore. His outstanding courage, endurance and leadership contributed to the saving of several lives and were in keeping with the highest traditions of the United States Naval Service. (James Forrestal, Secretary of the Navy)

by Anonymousreply 136January 15, 2023 8:15 AM

JFK and Bobby were not born politicians. Their early years as candidates were awkward and cringeworthy.

Teddy, however, was a born politician who played the game well but lacked the intelligence of Jack and Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 137January 15, 2023 11:08 AM

But made up for it by his swimming skills.

by Anonymousreply 138January 15, 2023 12:25 PM

Regarding the supposition that Rose would have kicked Lem out and possibly disowned Jack if she thought they were lovers, on the basis that she did similar to Kathleen for marrying a (?divorced?) Protestant, overlooks that Kathleen was just a girl. The sons who were the apples of Joe's eyes (initially, Joe Jr and Jack) were surely off-limits to any kind of exile.

by Anonymousreply 139January 15, 2023 1:36 PM

Anyone want to guess how many teeth R8 has?

I'll go with six.

by Anonymousreply 140January 15, 2023 1:53 PM

Lem actually adored jfk strong smell, to him it was heaven, unwashed pits can often be splendiferous.

by Anonymousreply 141January 15, 2023 2:03 PM

Based on the yacht load of drugs JFK survived on, he must have been off-gassing 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 142January 15, 2023 2:14 PM

Does anyone think Jackie performed fellatio?

by Anonymousreply 143January 15, 2023 2:17 PM

JFK was cut, having undergone a circumcision in 1935 at age 18 due to venereal disease.

by Anonymousreply 144January 15, 2023 2:20 PM

then why did his cock smell of cheese bits? according to lem.

by Anonymousreply 145January 15, 2023 2:25 PM

R139, Joe Sr. loved the girls too. While Rose refused to go to Kathleen’s funeral, Joe Sr. actually went to the mountainside where Kathleen’s plane crashed to help retrieve her body. Although he really fucked up with Rose the daughter. I wonder if he regretted it afterward. Rose the mother wrote that the results were devastating , that they totally lost their daughter.

by Anonymousreply 146January 15, 2023 2:45 PM

Interesting she was so cold regarding Kathleen's death yet she was devastated by Rose. I think I remember reading that she would never forgive Joe Sr for what he did to their daughter.

by Anonymousreply 147January 15, 2023 2:56 PM

[r143] no! Hence why Lem was always around.

by Anonymousreply 148January 15, 2023 3:24 PM

[quote]But made up for it by his swimming skills.

Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 149January 15, 2023 5:31 PM

[quote]R111: "...For all intents and purposes,"

Typed like the illiterate cunt who would type this shit.

by Anonymousreply 150January 15, 2023 5:54 PM

What’s illiterate about what you quoted, r150?

by Anonymousreply 151January 15, 2023 6:09 PM

Dude, R150, really? You're the type of actual illiterate cunt who would type "For all intensive purposes..."

by Anonymousreply 152January 15, 2023 6:10 PM

The daughter's name was Rosemary, not "Rose, the daughter."

by Anonymousreply 153January 15, 2023 6:28 PM

Context, doll, at R151. But if you need to quibble, squat yourself before the portion that was quoted and consider your own tolerance for triteness and meaningless babble constructed of cliches and parroting.

Now I suppose you want a cracker, too.

As for R152, she's just a piss-down-her-leg idiot, which you're not. Projection is so ugly, and so pervasive among the intentional porpoises and their gunty ilk.

by Anonymousreply 154January 15, 2023 6:42 PM

R154, you're the one who brought the ugly into the thread, the negativity.

by Anonymousreply 155January 15, 2023 7:00 PM

Can someone please explain what the hell the last five posts are about? Especially r150? That quote looks ok to me.

by Anonymousreply 156January 15, 2023 7:03 PM

And another thread descends into madness and chaos.

by Anonymousreply 157January 15, 2023 7:14 PM

Welcome to Datalounge!

by Anonymousreply 158January 15, 2023 7:16 PM

One of them thinks Oh, Dear is responsible for content editing. Sorry, dear. We do copy editing only.

by Anonymousreply 159January 15, 2023 7:23 PM

I wonder if Lem ever gave JFK a BJ on the Oval Office

by Anonymousreply 160January 15, 2023 7:26 PM

R160, That’s disgusting!

by Anonymousreply 161January 15, 2023 7:31 PM

It’s only disgusting if you don’t swallow and—somehow!—get it on your dress.

No mess, no stress.

by Anonymousreply 162January 15, 2023 7:37 PM

[quote]One of them thinks Oh, Dear is responsible for content editing. Sorry, dear. We do copy editing only.

Fuck that, r159, I'm going back to mimeo.

by Anonymousreply 163January 15, 2023 8:16 PM

JFK was lousy as a lover, but I would’ve loved to have been his resident cocksucker like Lem and swallow every time, even though it was probably a two minutes top thing. Still the hottest potus we’ve had.

by Anonymousreply 164January 15, 2023 8:21 PM

JFK was not the hottest. He was a drug addled cripple. Far from his golden boy years.

by Anonymousreply 165January 15, 2023 8:23 PM

OP, The Kennedys were not that liberal. Papa Joe hated blacks and Jews.

by Anonymousreply 166January 15, 2023 10:49 PM

Lol @ “for all intensive purposes”.

Has anyone explained to the man who posted this why he’s being derided so? I don’t have the heart.

Or, maybe I am just being mean. 😈😈😈😈

by Anonymousreply 167January 15, 2023 11:09 PM

[quote] Papa Joe hated blacks and Jews.

Which in a way is really hilarious because in his youth people still hated the Irish. People really don't learn from the past. As long as there is still someone else who can be hated and excluded, they'll do it.

This should really depress me. But then you have Jack and Bobby, and they were apparently comparatively inclusive and open minded.

by Anonymousreply 168January 16, 2023 1:26 AM

Italians and Jews get a bad rep for racism against blacks but Irish were way worse. Italians and Jews at least interacted with and befriended black people and had business relations. The Irish did everything possible to assimilate into whiteness and became the biggest bigots.

by Anonymousreply 169January 16, 2023 2:05 AM

NONE of the Kennedy children were racist. That’s what matters. John, Robert and Ted were as far from a racist as you could get. Who cares if their old, 19th century bootlegging gangster of a father hated black people? I’d be surprised if he didn’t!

by Anonymousreply 170January 16, 2023 2:18 AM

[quote]That was one of the reasons Old Joe demanded Jack get married before running for Congress.

You might check your calendar, mate.

JFK was first elected to the House of Representatives in 1946, and didn't marry Jackie until 1953, almost a year after he won his Massachusetts Senate seat.

by Anonymousreply 171January 16, 2023 4:25 AM

R171, Actually, Jackie was JFK’s second wife. He had impulsively wed one of his girlfriends, but Joe found her unsuitable, had the marriage annulled and all records of the wedding/marriage destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 172January 16, 2023 5:01 AM

“Over 50 years after his death, reports suggest JFK was married before Jackie. Sources say, in 1947, a drunk JFK married socialite Durie Malcolm with the aid of a justice of the peace. Kenndy's father, Joe Kennedy, had a virtual 'hemorrhage' after learning of the secret nuptials.”

by Anonymousreply 173January 16, 2023 5:04 AM

R172 Well I'll be. I finally learned a new factoid on one of the 4786 DL threads on the Kennedys which repeat all the old stuff. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 174January 16, 2023 8:14 AM

[quote] Actually, Jackie was JFK’s second wife. He had impulsively wed one of his girlfriends, but Joe found her unsuitable, had the marriage annulled and all records of the wedding/marriage destroyed.

How did YOU know about the first marriage, you know, with all records destroyed?

by Anonymousreply 175January 16, 2023 11:58 AM

R175, It was known among family, friends and associates.

People talk, and it’s been printed in more than one JFK biography.

by Anonymousreply 176January 16, 2023 12:12 PM

I thought it was common knowledge that Jack had a short-lived marriage to another woman prior to Jackie. I think she was Protestant or Jewish too which to a diehard Catholic is practically a different race. Joe was extremely pissed and had it annulled ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 177January 16, 2023 12:47 PM

R103, scrubbed from the internet? Just search quincy jones vulture--- and there it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178January 16, 2023 1:15 PM

R173, Durie Malcolm, the first Mrs. John F. Kennedy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179January 16, 2023 1:29 PM

Where is the info that Lem ever took care of Jack that way?

I’m willing to believe it, I’d just like to see some receipts

by Anonymousreply 180January 16, 2023 1:59 PM

Durie dodged a bullet…as well as infinite shots of penicillin.

by Anonymousreply 181January 16, 2023 2:51 PM

R180, Have you been living in a cave?

by Anonymousreply 182January 16, 2023 3:13 PM

I always found intriguing the rumor about the 80s when Rudolf Nureyev was allegedly fucking RFK, who allegedly blew him in a phone booth once, and also Jackie who some have speculated he infected with HIV.

Allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 183January 16, 2023 4:38 PM

R178 That isn't the entire thing. There are key things I remember him saying that I don't read there. One being the Marilyn death stuff. She isn't even mentioned in this one. And two the Michael being terrified to sleep because Prince would get all the muse stuff. Maybe it was more than just the Vulture interview. He did GQ as well. But he was dropping a lot of tea in promotion of a book I guess.

by Anonymousreply 184January 16, 2023 5:56 PM

So first it was scrubbed from the internet. Now you might have read it somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 185January 16, 2023 6:57 PM

[quote]Which in a way is really hilarious because in his youth people still hated the Irish.

The Irish were arguably the most hated immigrant group in American history, even more than Italians and Eastern European Jews. It's hard to comprehend today how despised the Irish were.

by Anonymousreply 186January 16, 2023 7:44 PM

In the 1940s JFK had a mad romance with Gene Tierney. He was in love with her and wanted to marry her, but Joe Sr. forbid it because he considered Tierney to be an unsuitable spouse for JFK, and would hamper the political ambitions Joe Sr. had for his son.

Conversely, the best thing that could happen to a politician in today's world would be having a gorgeous movie star as his wife. It would make him enormously popular and electable. Funny how times change.

by Anonymousreply 187January 16, 2023 7:54 PM

The Irish were extremely hated and came over as prisoners, indentured servants or fleeing the Famine. The Caribbean has many Irish descendents especially in Jamaica and Barbados. Irish took similar jobs to blacks like farm workers and domestic servants, many poor Southerners descend from poor Irish especially in Louisiana and the Carolinas. The different was the Irish were extremely pale and many with blue eyes, it looked stupid to not consider them white, many just changed their names and adapted an Anglo-American accent and blended in. The British elite came up with "Black Irish" as an exonym to equate dark-haired, dark-eyed Irish with black people. They came up with portraits of Irish often next to black people to resemble apes. Irish Americans had to develop an extremely anti-black attitude to distance themselves from black neighbors. They led violent riots against blacks for black men being hired at a better rate than them or when blacks send their children to Catholic schools. Many became employed as police officers and gave the police the stereotype of going after black men. Joe Sr's attitude was of the time, he had an inferiority complex to the WASPs and many WASPs at the time didn't consider people like the Kennedys as white or equal.

by Anonymousreply 188January 16, 2023 7:59 PM

[quote]Did Jackie watch ?

Jack said that I was far better at worshipping his cock than Jackie.

And those weird lizard eyes of her, looking in opposite directions while she was sucking, always weirded him out anyway!

by Anonymousreply 189January 16, 2023 8:04 PM

Onassis wanted Jackie to do anal but she refused. He went to Maria Callas for that.

by Anonymousreply 190January 16, 2023 8:11 PM

JFK also dated June Allyson, when he was single, I believe.

So where ARE the reciepts about Lem Billings supposedly servicing Jack? Other than in cheesy, gossipy books?

by Anonymousreply 191January 16, 2023 8:32 PM

[quote]So where ARE the reciepts about Lem Billings supposedly servicing Jack?

I think they're are videos on Jack's phone.

by Anonymousreply 192January 16, 2023 8:39 PM

For years after the assassination, Truman Capote said that Lem was boasting in NYC bars that he gave JFK a blow job shortly before he and Jackie left for Texas.

by Anonymousreply 193January 16, 2023 8:42 PM

[quote]JFK also dated June Allyson, when he was single, I believe.

JFK broke up with June because she couldn't stop shitting her pants. June was heartbroken, but she rebounded with Danny Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 194January 16, 2023 8:51 PM

R194, why'd she keep shitting her pants?

by Anonymousreply 195January 16, 2023 8:59 PM

Is there any video/audio where we can hear Lem's voice? I have always been curious to hear it.

Anyone hear it before and what'd it sound like?

by Anonymousreply 196January 16, 2023 9:00 PM

[quote] Why'd she keep shitting her pants?

R195 Depends. . .

by Anonymousreply 197January 16, 2023 9:06 PM

R192 In other words, no receipts. Bitchiness as a substitute for information.

by Anonymousreply 198January 16, 2023 9:13 PM

You’re incredibly stupid, R198.

by Anonymousreply 199January 16, 2023 9:29 PM

Did Lem get to take out his own dick and jerk off when he was servicing JFK. I assume that was a given when they were teens but what about later? Did Lem ever have sex with anyone? Just oral service to a "straight man"?

by Anonymousreply 200January 16, 2023 9:46 PM

[quote]JFK also dated June Allyson, when he was single, I believe.

Thank heaven we didn't get that simpering no-talent as our FLOTUS.

by Anonymousreply 201January 16, 2023 9:47 PM

JFK was partial to blonde playmates.

Angie Dickinson, Janet Leigh, Lee Remick, etc.

by Anonymousreply 202January 16, 2023 9:54 PM

Well then, I believe Capote. He never fabricated anything.

by Anonymousreply 203January 16, 2023 10:11 PM

Lem was one of many, many people who effectively (and voluntarily) gave up their own lives to run around after the Kennedys.

by Anonymousreply 204January 16, 2023 10:12 PM

Yeah, sad. It was a different time though, and America seemed the center of the world and a president seemed like a blindingly powerful leader, and more. Power, glamour. Did Lem live in the White House? He probably thought it was a fairy tale. (in more ways then one).

by Anonymousreply 205January 16, 2023 10:20 PM

Lem was probably salivating over all of those hunky Secret Service agents. Like a kid in a candy store.

by Anonymousreply 206January 16, 2023 10:35 PM

RFK was a mensch . He adored his children was passionate about justice and supported Israel.

by Anonymousreply 207January 16, 2023 10:43 PM

Oh my.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208January 16, 2023 11:42 PM

I wonder if Lem ever rimmed JFK.

by Anonymousreply 209January 16, 2023 11:47 PM

" Mr. Billings has been our houseguest since our honeymoon"... Jacqueline Kennedy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210January 17, 2023 12:02 AM

Lem doesn't do it for me. Did JFK keep him around because he would never feel inferior to Lem in the looks department.?

by Anonymousreply 211January 17, 2023 1:11 AM

Many good-looking guys have ugly friends. I don't think it's like with female groups where they want an uglier girl to make them standout to guys.

by Anonymousreply 212January 17, 2023 1:17 AM

What's R208 supposed to be?

R201 Yeah Jackie was really talented, and she had that little girl voice.

by Anonymousreply 213January 17, 2023 3:42 AM

Btw why do people say June Allyson was simpering? Half the time was hollering or throwing a baseball, or something.

by Anonymousreply 214January 17, 2023 4:07 AM

R214, The rumor in Hollywood for years was that June Allyson was a nymphomaniac.

by Anonymousreply 215January 17, 2023 4:11 AM

To R27 Kathleen husband Billy Cavendish (1st son of the Duke of Devonshire) was killed 6 weeks after marrying Kathleen Kennedy. She was officially. The Marchioness of Hartington& had her husband lived, would have become the Duchess of Devonshire. She was killed in 1948 with her lover the 8th Earl Fitswilliam, very very rich English Earl while flying to the South of France to meet her father,Ambassdor Kennedy. Buried beside her beloved Billy in his family plot in Derbyshire.

by Anonymousreply 216January 17, 2023 4:41 AM

Chatsworth is in a beautiful part of England, the Derbyshire Dales.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217January 17, 2023 5:12 AM

Wow she lived at Chatsworth? I had forgotten all about her brief and socially brilliant life.

by Anonymousreply 218January 17, 2023 8:45 AM

If we believe Louis Bayard's book (and I'm guessing he did a great deal of research), Billings was deeply closeted and used by JFK to babysit Jackie during their courtship while he fucked around. The two became close friends. Billings warned her what kind of randy cad she was going to marry, and she entered the union with open eyes. That may be total fiction, but it rings true.

by Anonymousreply 219January 17, 2023 12:33 PM

The entire coterie was toxic, including Lem. Godawful people.

by Anonymousreply 220January 17, 2023 1:20 PM

R219, Jackie’s father, Black Jack Bouvier, was also a randy cad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221January 17, 2023 1:25 PM

We can see where Jackie got her widely spaced out eyes and large cranium from in r221 s photo.

by Anonymousreply 222January 17, 2023 2:02 PM

Can you imagine First Lady Gene Tierney?!

by Anonymousreply 223January 17, 2023 2:48 PM

Gene knew her relationship with JFK would not lead to marriage because she was not Catholic.

by Anonymousreply 224January 17, 2023 3:36 PM

R215 Only if you could calm her down.

by Anonymousreply 225January 17, 2023 4:02 PM

R223 In 1962 with Henry Fonda (she had a small role in Advise And Consent, starring Fonda).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226January 17, 2023 4:04 PM

One of Gene’s first roles after her breakdown. Wasn’t the other one TOYS IN THE ATTIC?

by Anonymousreply 227January 18, 2023 12:22 PM

R227 I think so, yes.

by Anonymousreply 228January 18, 2023 11:32 PM

Gene was billed seventh in “The Pleasure Seekers” in 1964.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229January 18, 2023 11:37 PM

R229 "Guest Star: Gene Tierney" is considered special billing.

by Anonymousreply 230January 19, 2023 12:07 AM

R230, Her name still appears in seventh place, and could the words “guest star” be any smaller?

by Anonymousreply 231January 19, 2023 12:31 AM

R231 The poster doesn't really matter, it's the actual credits that count.

The point is, you can't use standard billing order when an actor gets a special solo screen credit, because they usually come near the end. Tierney and Brian Keith were names, they just played smaller roles in the movie. If she was truly forgotten she would have been lumped under "with".

Here are the credits:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232January 19, 2023 1:52 AM

Lem dated George Santos?

by Anonymousreply 233January 19, 2023 7:48 PM

If George says so…

by Anonymousreply 234January 19, 2023 8:41 PM

George says he dated JFK jr and would dress as Gene Tierney because John John wanted to know what it was like for his father.

by Anonymousreply 235January 19, 2023 8:52 PM

JON JON used to dress like mommy to know what it felt to have Onasiss' big thick cock up in her.

by Anonymousreply 236January 23, 2023 12:07 PM

Onasiss? Ohnassty!

by Anonymousreply 237January 23, 2023 1:18 PM

[quote]JON JON

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 238January 23, 2023 2:13 PM

His asshole did not taste like Dubai cheese mold.

by Anonymousreply 239January 25, 2023 8:41 AM

Why does this outré homosexuals breath smell like my groom's bite?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240February 12, 2023 12:23 AM

his asshole tasted like jackie oh's hair brush.

by Anonymousreply 241February 15, 2023 3:13 PM

Jackie was busy dealing with Nureyev, lucky lady she was

by Anonymousreply 242February 15, 2023 3:25 PM

Oh come now.

by Anonymousreply 243February 15, 2023 4:19 PM

I had always read that Lem Billings’ voice was high pitched and effeminate.

Indeed, it was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244May 3, 2023 9:32 PM

A great thread ruined by the troll tag. Someone else should re-create it.

by Anonymousreply 245May 3, 2023 11:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!