Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Harry and Meghan. Ellen, Oprah, and everyone else all ordered to evacuate Montecito because of dangerous mudslides

So, God is angered, it would seem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 29, 2023 11:15 AM

Please DON'T evacuate! SHELTER IN PLACE!!

by Anonymousreply 1January 10, 2023 2:36 AM

God is Racist: a Meghan Markle - Netflix documentary

by Anonymousreply 2January 10, 2023 2:40 AM

Can you imagine the amount of bitching if there isn't a disaster now?

by Anonymousreply 3January 10, 2023 2:41 AM

[quote] Ellen says her home is located on higher ground, so she's been ordered to shelter in place,

No the neighbours can't come stay they'll scare Portia.

by Anonymousreply 4January 10, 2023 2:42 AM

Same vibes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 10, 2023 2:43 AM

Will they all go to the gymnasium?

by Anonymousreply 6January 10, 2023 2:47 AM

And I saw my reflection in a snow-covered hill…

by Anonymousreply 7January 10, 2023 2:53 AM

Ellen always bragging. No one cares

by Anonymousreply 8January 10, 2023 3:04 AM

I wonder how many of these home owners are Russian or Chinese? So much of the luxury properties in CA have been acquired by them.

by Anonymousreply 9January 10, 2023 3:08 AM

Is Stevie wandering the streets, warning people to leave as she warbles “Landslide” in her rain-soaked black shawl?

by Anonymousreply 10January 10, 2023 3:09 AM

The nerve of the mudslides not to think about how Meghan is doing

by Anonymousreply 11January 10, 2023 3:19 AM

I wouldn't miss one of them.

by Anonymousreply 12January 10, 2023 3:25 AM

The British Press is responsible!

by Anonymousreply 13January 10, 2023 3:26 AM

It's all Willy's fault! Kate didn't hug Meg, and Mother Earth got upset.

by Anonymousreply 14January 10, 2023 3:35 AM

Have they considered lying Oprah down in the path of the mudslide to act as a defensive wall?

by Anonymousreply 15January 10, 2023 3:38 AM

Ellen looks like a mudslide in the video

by Anonymousreply 16January 10, 2023 3:38 AM

I thought Oprah sold her place in Montecito (not her main home ) to Jennifer Anniston.

And didn't I read that Rob Lowe had moved out too?

by Anonymousreply 17January 10, 2023 3:43 AM

[quote] And didn't I read that Rob Lowe had moved out too?

Why would you think we would have knowledge of your reading materials?

by Anonymousreply 18January 10, 2023 3:50 AM

Ellen looks like a rat.

by Anonymousreply 19January 10, 2023 7:45 AM

[quote]Ellen looks like a rat.

she got the face she deserves

by Anonymousreply 20January 10, 2023 6:40 PM

Ellen looks like a Jawa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 10, 2023 6:52 PM

Why do you think the Jawas always keep their hoods up? They all look like Ellen.

by Anonymousreply 22January 10, 2023 10:06 PM

Ellen always makes herself the center of drama. She always wants people to feel sorry for her.

by Anonymousreply 23January 10, 2023 10:12 PM

Ellen looks like she's hit the crack pipe one too many times.

by Anonymousreply 24January 10, 2023 11:03 PM

Ellen loves a good mudslide… but with double the vodka, double the Kahlua, and double the Baileys Irish cream.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 10, 2023 11:05 PM

Ellen is never happy unless she has some reason to ask people to feel sorry for her.

by Anonymousreply 26January 10, 2023 11:06 PM

A search for "Harry" turns up 1,078 DL threads.

Maybe you cunts should take up knitting or something.

by Anonymousreply 27January 10, 2023 11:13 PM

(and the book is making massive bank this week. sorry Tory cunts.)

by Anonymousreply 28January 10, 2023 11:15 PM

r25, I have a recipe for a melt-in-your-mouth mudslide that everyone just raves about, and that all these displaced celebrities will just adore!

by Anonymousreply 29January 10, 2023 11:30 PM

As their already extremely low popularity plummets r28. It's just comical at this point.

by Anonymousreply 30January 22, 2023 1:26 AM

Has Meg ever given out any hints as to the ducal endowment?

by Anonymousreply 31January 28, 2023 4:43 PM

Meghan didn't invite her maternal family to the wedding or the Montecito pool with 16 bathrooms.

Now, that's RACISM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 29, 2023 1:08 AM

Oprah does not walk. Oprah does not do evacuations!

by Anonymousreply 33January 29, 2023 1:11 AM

"Oprah does not do evacuations"

That's not what her bowels said after the last trip to the county fair, Gayle

by Anonymousreply 34January 29, 2023 6:00 AM

Ellen looks so much like a dude in that still. Not even a femme dude, but a manly man.

by Anonymousreply 35January 29, 2023 6:00 AM

[quote]Ellen looks like a mudslide in the video

What a frightening old crone. From many miles away dogs are wailing, children crying in their cribs, hands are rattling and spilling coffee, old people are taking one last look at photos of departed loved ones, demons are laughing, and none of them are even close enough to see the face on that hag.

End of days (and I'm not talking geology.)

by Anonymousreply 36January 29, 2023 9:12 AM

Harry's got another book coming and if his family doesn't apologize profusely for living and give him another palace, security wherever he goes and millions more it will be the tell all to end all tell alls. The Queen Mother passing out drunk in the hallways of Buckingham, Elizabeth looking more fondly at her corgis than is necessary, Philip wearing black face at private family parties, Camilla is really a fag hag and Charles has an S and M dungeon with multiple slings, Kate has an eating disorder and is constantly throwing up and if William becomes king he will be worse than Stalin.

by Anonymousreply 37January 29, 2023 10:08 AM

Considering the info he went into about having a frostbitten penis, losing his virginity, fucking Markle in one of the Soho Houses, all the inaccurate accounts proven to be untrue, disclosing his Taliban kill count in a heartless way and detailing how he constantly humiliated one of his matrons at Ludgrove, it will be interesting how he deals with his own antics in future books.

No achievements. No insight. Just whingeing, blather, excuses and blame for his own conduct, plus petty, mean-spirited nonsense regarding the BRF. Somehow I don't think TV interviewers will be lining up to kiss his arse.

by Anonymousreply 38January 29, 2023 11:08 AM

OT: I watched a YouTube video the other day where some guy was talking about "Rachael Ray, and all the other crimes against humanity, such as Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz, et al, Oprah Winfrey had caused".

I thought that was the most appropriate description I'd ever heard for all the trash that bitch was responsible for.

by Anonymousreply 39January 29, 2023 11:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!