Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mia Farrow: Son Ronan's father could 'possibly' be Frank Sinatra

So she admitted it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 9, 2023 1:16 AM

"I asked her point blank, and I said, 'Is Ronan Frank Sinatra's son?' and she said, 'Possibly,'" Orth told Lauer about her chat with Farrow. (Farrow and Sinatra were married from 1966-68.) "No DNA tests have been done. But they never really broke up. Obviously they got divorced. She was only 21 when she married him, he was 50, she lost her virginity to him ... she said he was the love of her life."

Also, noted Orth, Ronan "looks a lot like Frank Sinatra and he sings like Frank Sinatra." Added Orth, "He's very close to the Sinatra family ... Ronan told me that Nancy Sinatra senior fusses over him like an Italian nonna."

Ronan Farrow is a journalist, an activist and lawyer. He did not comment for Orth's piece, but he Tweeted Wednesday, "Listen, we're all *possibly* Frank Sinatra's son."

by Anonymousreply 1January 7, 2023 2:32 PM

That article is from 2013.

by Anonymousreply 2January 7, 2023 2:32 PM

Oh God why do they let people who have been in comas post here?

by Anonymousreply 3January 7, 2023 2:36 PM

Frankie's daughter would know.

by Anonymousreply 4January 7, 2023 2:36 PM

Ronan looks trans now.

by Anonymousreply 5January 7, 2023 2:38 PM

Well, duh

by Anonymousreply 6January 7, 2023 2:38 PM

Frank, upon meeting Ronan:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 7, 2023 2:41 PM

He has Frank’s eyes.

by Anonymousreply 8January 7, 2023 2:42 PM

If he were FS's son he'd be a fool to not go after his share of the estate, which is still active and making money.

by Anonymousreply 9January 7, 2023 2:43 PM

You guys, I just heard this new song about big butts, called All About That Bass.

by Anonymousreply 10January 7, 2023 2:44 PM

She still found Frank attractive?

by Anonymousreply 11January 7, 2023 2:44 PM

R9, Frank was in with the mob. He would have had her killed.

by Anonymousreply 12January 7, 2023 2:44 PM

OP is some dork who keeps posting fake 4chan "information" on the Idaho murders threads. I think it's a Websleuths frau who has no idea that this has all been posted here already, well over 1000 times by now.

by Anonymousreply 13January 7, 2023 2:50 PM

All I know is that Ronan Farrow has crazy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 14January 7, 2023 2:56 PM

doesn’t he wear coloured contact lenses? weird guy.

by Anonymousreply 15January 7, 2023 3:00 PM

R11, per Frank's valet's book, Mr. S., Frank's uncut cock was so massive in length and thickness that he had to wear a special truss to strap it down so he wouldn't look indecent on television.

Sinatra was fascinated by Juliet Prowse's shaved pussy, didn't want to fuck Marilyn because of her bad feminine hygiene, and when there was no better hole to put it in, the last stop for him was to walk down the street and fill up Peggy Lee. Being Catholic, he never used condoms, and as far as the valet knew, FS never contracted any kind of STI.

He was a very handsome, wealthy, powerful, masculine man with an edge of danger about him who loved women and got a lot of sex. (Now someone will post an awful Sinatra pic from the 70s or 80s)

Despite whatever problems you may have with Mia Farrow's loony inconsistencies, you can't blame her for coming back again and again for that kind of deep fulfillment.

by Anonymousreply 16January 7, 2023 3:01 PM

Frank looks EXACTLY like Ronan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 7, 2023 3:24 PM

Fag!

by Anonymousreply 18January 7, 2023 3:45 PM

Lmao! R7!

by Anonymousreply 19January 7, 2023 4:18 PM

This article is from 2013, asshole.

OP is De Facto.

by Anonymousreply 20January 7, 2023 4:21 PM

Well, I for one am shocked! I thought he looked just like ME!

by Anonymousreply 21January 7, 2023 4:22 PM

A simple DNA test would tell that truth. Endless speculation is ridiculous when the question can be so easily answered.

by Anonymousreply 22January 7, 2023 4:23 PM

R22 but the Chronic Incest Survivors couldn’t drum up attention on demand when they trot out this old fable every year or so

by Anonymousreply 23January 7, 2023 4:25 PM

Choo-Choo 😢🚂

by Anonymousreply 24January 7, 2023 4:25 PM

Ava Gardner was quoted as saying “ Frank weighs 130 lbs and 1/2 of it is cock” or something to that effect

by Anonymousreply 25January 7, 2023 4:26 PM

Skinny guys are always so well endowed. Damn the injustice!

by Anonymousreply 26January 7, 2023 4:34 PM

R26 lose that weight and you'll gain length because when the fat is gone more of the penis that's outside the body becomes visible.

by Anonymousreply 27January 7, 2023 4:35 PM

Ronan looks like grandpa

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 7, 2023 4:58 PM

ARTPOP is gonna SLAY!

YAAS QUEENS!

by Anonymousreply 29January 7, 2023 5:18 PM

R16 = Nancy and Tina Sinatra.

Frank was never handsome. Never.

by Anonymousreply 30January 7, 2023 5:41 PM

While I am sure Ronan would rather claim Frank's DNA, I am pretty sure he is Woody's kid. Ronan is just lucky he got his looks from the Farrow side. Woody's father was much more attractive than Woody so it's possible there is some DNA for good looks on Woody's side.

by Anonymousreply 31January 7, 2023 6:31 PM

Of two things I am certain-Ronan doesn't look anything like Woody Allen and MIA IS BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 32January 7, 2023 6:36 PM

He looks very much like Mia's father. Who was handsome and very much a ladies man. Which I don't believe Ronan is.

by Anonymousreply 33January 7, 2023 6:40 PM

There is NO WAY he’s Woody’s kid. None. That boy looks like a carbon copy of Frank. It’s almost ridiculous that people still want to pretend that Woody is his father.

by Anonymousreply 34January 7, 2023 6:41 PM

[quote] Ronan looks like grandpa

Who is that? Looks nothing like him.

by Anonymousreply 35January 7, 2023 6:41 PM

People would claim that the R17 photo is Ronan if they weren’t told it was Frank.

by Anonymousreply 36January 7, 2023 6:42 PM

If Ronan were Sinatra's son he would have found out long ago via DNA searches and announced it. He's obsessed with his hatred for his biological father and would love to distance himself from him completely. the fact that he never has done is makes clear he knows his father is Woody.

De Facto is an asshole for bringing up this ten years old item again as it were news. Please F&F him.

by Anonymousreply 37January 7, 2023 7:14 PM

R35, it's his grandpa, John Farrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 7, 2023 7:22 PM

Ronan's mom, Mia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 7, 2023 7:23 PM

Frank had a vasectomy years before and was over 70 when Ronan was conceived. The odds are low he’s franks son.

by Anonymousreply 40January 7, 2023 7:30 PM

Here's the real question - why do people think that Woody doesn't know whether he is or is not the biological father?

Why do people suppose that he didn't raise and fund Ronan's life for years while Mia had barely any money of her own without knowing who his father actually was.

Woody is 87 years old and worth an estimated $140mm. Mia is worth $10mm, and Ronan is probably worth about the same. I hope Woody leaves everything to Soon-Yi and his other kids besides the ones from Mia.

by Anonymousreply 41January 7, 2023 7:41 PM

I wish some journalist would surreptitiously get a sample of Ronan's DNA and have it tested to settle this question once and for all. If the DNA came back that the patrilineal ancestry is Italian, we would all know who the bio father was.

by Anonymousreply 42January 7, 2023 7:48 PM

😢🚂.

by Anonymousreply 43January 7, 2023 7:56 PM

Here's the thing that no one ever talks about. Frank Sinatra and Mia Farrow look like brother and sister, so although Ronan may look like Frank, so does Mia...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 7, 2023 8:37 PM

[quote]Frank had a vasectomy years before and was over 70 when Ronan was conceived. The odds are low he’s franks son.

We’re talking about FRANKIE here, baby. His sperms don’t take “no” for an answer. Capisce?

by Anonymousreply 45January 7, 2023 8:39 PM

How is Allen worth 140 million? I know he's made a gazillion films but how much could they have possibly made? I wonder how many have broken even. His big popular successes were in the 70s. Unless he invested super well.

by Anonymousreply 46January 7, 2023 8:44 PM

I'm speculating r46, but it's quite possible that Woody invested his money - wisely.

by Anonymousreply 47January 9, 2023 1:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!