Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Six-Year-Old in Custody after Shooting Teacher in Virginia

A 6-year-old boy is in police custody after he shot a teacher at Richneck Elementary School in Newport News, Virginia, Friday afternoon, Police Chief Steve Drew said in a news conference.

“The individual is a 6-year-old student. He is right now in police custody,” Drew said. “We have been in contact with our commonwealth attorney and some other entities to help us best get services to this young man.”

Drew said the female teacher – who is in her 30s – was shot inside a classroom and added that “this was not an accidental shooting.”

The police chief said there was an altercation between the teacher and the student, who had the firearm, and that a single round was fired.

Drew, who had earlier said the teacher was in critical condition, said Friday evening her injuries were considered life-threatening but that there was “some improvement in the last update that we got.”

There were no other students involved, the chief said.

The investigation is ongoing, he added.

“We’ll get the investigation done, there’s questions we’ll want to ask and find out about. I want to know where that firearm came from, what was the situation,” Drew added.

Richneck Elementary School will be closed Monday, according to Newport News Public Schools Superintendent, Dr. George Parker.

“I’m in shock, and I’m disheartened,” Parker said in Friday’s news conference. “We need to educate our children and we need to keep them safe.”

“We need the community’s support, continued support, to make sure that guns are not available to youth and I’m sounding like a broken record today, because I continue to reiterate that: that we need to keep the guns out of the hands of our young people,” the superintendent said.

Officials are also looking into any past instances that may have transpired before the shooting, Parker added.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213April 11, 2023 11:33 PM

Told ya I was hardcore!

by Anonymousreply 1January 6, 2023 11:19 PM

What race was the child?

by Anonymousreply 2January 6, 2023 11:21 PM

Another member of our well-regulated militia.

by Anonymousreply 3January 6, 2023 11:23 PM

What was the race of the victim?

by Anonymousreply 4January 6, 2023 11:24 PM

But constant unfiltered access to brain warping violent internet media and piss poor parenting doesn't cause this, right?

by Anonymousreply 5January 6, 2023 11:24 PM

Fuck that "keep the children safe" shit! What about keeping the poor teachers safe??

by Anonymousreply 6January 6, 2023 11:25 PM

If only the other kindergartners had been armed!

by Anonymousreply 7January 6, 2023 11:26 PM

Are the armed Boebert brats accounted for?

by Anonymousreply 8January 6, 2023 11:27 PM

"Richneck"? Are they sure it isn't "Redneck"?

by Anonymousreply 9January 6, 2023 11:28 PM

[quote]What race was the child?

Based on a quick perusal of this school’s Twitter account, it seems to have a large number of minority students. And the Assistant Principal’s name is Ebony-something. So I think a reasonable assumption could be made.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 6, 2023 11:28 PM

I’m hearing that kids don’t have a bed to sleep in and are going hungry. Now he can sleep in a comfortable bed and have three hot meals a day in jail…so it’s all working out very well for them.

by Anonymousreply 11January 6, 2023 11:28 PM

A six year old in policy custody? Not white. So sad.

by Anonymousreply 12January 6, 2023 11:31 PM

Parents failed this child at every turn. Awful, just horrible.

by Anonymousreply 13January 6, 2023 11:31 PM

That young man was not gonna tolerate a disrespectin’.

by Anonymousreply 14January 6, 2023 11:33 PM

Don't listen to R10's racist nonsense. I grew up in Newport News and it's a diverse city. Richneck has lots of white kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 6, 2023 11:34 PM

More white kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 6, 2023 11:36 PM

Here’s the district Superintendent…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 6, 2023 11:37 PM

"Listen, bitch, we are not having nap time. We are turning on the TV and we are watching Paw Patrol. I'm gonna need two dozen Lunchables, 15 GoGurts, 10 bags of Goldfish, and a crate of chocolate milk. Am I serious? [italic]Does it look like I'm joking, Mrs. Dooley?[/italic]"

by Anonymousreply 18January 6, 2023 11:38 PM

🎵 I'm proud to be an Americannnnnn 🎵

by Anonymousreply 19January 6, 2023 11:39 PM

The poor principal of this school is a morbidly obese black woman. She’s going to have some explaining to do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 6, 2023 11:43 PM

please, many a dl-er blames a teacher for all their issues.

they would have done it too, if they could have 50 years or so ago.

bang! bang!

by Anonymousreply 21January 6, 2023 11:48 PM

They need to lock him up. There’s no chance of rehabilitating someone like that. Some children are just monsters from birth and a danger to society.

by Anonymousreply 22January 6, 2023 11:50 PM

I thought that said Redneck Elementary.

by Anonymousreply 23January 6, 2023 11:56 PM

Whatever happened to parenting.

by Anonymousreply 24January 7, 2023 12:03 AM

His mom was too busy working on her thesis.

by Anonymousreply 25January 7, 2023 12:06 AM

[quote]I want to know where that firearm came from, what was the situation,” Drew added.

I can’t imagine where it came from. I literally have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 26January 7, 2023 12:10 AM

Since he killed a teacher the contards won’t rest until he’s executed.

by Anonymousreply 27January 7, 2023 12:12 AM

I don't think the teacher has died.

by Anonymousreply 28January 7, 2023 12:35 AM

[quote]They need to lock him up. There’s no chance of rehabilitating someone like that. Some children are just monsters from birth and a danger to society.

Agreed.

by Anonymousreply 29January 7, 2023 12:37 AM

Shitty Shitty Bang Bang!

by Anonymousreply 30January 7, 2023 12:58 AM

What was on the teacher's Spotify?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 7, 2023 12:59 AM

Would he be interested in being Speaker of the House?

by Anonymousreply 32January 7, 2023 1:05 AM

Won't somebody think of the children?

by Anonymousreply 33January 7, 2023 1:10 AM

Has it occurred to any of you that a 6 year old is not responsible for his action? Especially if he had just sat through “Avatar- way of the water “ with his parents.

by Anonymousreply 34January 7, 2023 1:13 AM

Children can be nasty, don't you think?

by Anonymousreply 35January 7, 2023 1:31 AM

Are 6-year-olds in that district allowed to open-carry in school?

by Anonymousreply 36January 7, 2023 1:38 AM

And still, no one is showing any concern for the poor teacher who was simply trying to do her job -and is now in critical condition with life-threatening injuries. Who the fuck cares about the race of anyone involved? It means nothing! The kid will likely not have to take any real consequences for his actions, but I hope to got his parents do!

by Anonymousreply 37January 7, 2023 1:39 AM

R22, lock up the parents who gave their kid access to a gun

by Anonymousreply 38January 7, 2023 1:40 AM

R22, most kids who kill at such a young age don't know what they're doing and do not go on to become adult offenders, the stats prove you wrong that they can't be rehabilitated

by Anonymousreply 39January 7, 2023 1:41 AM

R39 Which specific stats prove that wrong?

by Anonymousreply 40January 7, 2023 1:47 AM

I wonder if this will be like the shooting in Flint over 20 years ago where the child got the gun from his deadbeat, drug-dealer uncle.

by Anonymousreply 41January 7, 2023 1:48 AM

We need to arm more good kindergartners with a gun, to counteract the bad kindergartners with guns.

by Anonymousreply 42January 7, 2023 1:51 AM

R40, recidivism rates for juvenile offenders

by Anonymousreply 43January 7, 2023 1:51 AM

What the actual fuck??

Not knowing anything about the the area where this happened, it honestly didn’t even occur to me that the child might be AA.

I just thought about some angry redneck little kid with anger issues and a gun that was not properly secured at home.

🤷🏻‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 44January 7, 2023 1:51 AM

R43 So no actual study or legitimate site you can reference, got it.

by Anonymousreply 45January 7, 2023 1:53 AM

What are the shooter's pronouns?

by Anonymousreply 46January 7, 2023 2:26 AM

R46 is a Republican who freaks out over pronouns but wants guns to be easier to get

by Anonymousreply 47January 7, 2023 2:27 AM

R45, do a Google search. Plenty of info there.

It's so hysterical that you right-wingers want to lock up a 6-year-old for life but you think kids are old enough to buy guns

by Anonymousreply 48January 7, 2023 2:29 AM

It is so very important that we place no legal restrictions whatsoever on firearms!!

by Anonymousreply 49January 7, 2023 2:29 AM

R48 I have no idea where you got all that, dear - speaking of hysterical.

In any case, I can't imagine this poor teacher, #1 - and second, a new principal to the school is probably thinking what the hell have I done accepting this job!

by Anonymousreply 50January 7, 2023 2:33 AM

Obviously whoever made the gun available belongs in jail. Not the six year old who may be mentally ill. So the kid belongs in a special school and the adult in prison.

by Anonymousreply 51January 7, 2023 2:35 AM

[quote]So the kid belongs in a special school and the adult in prison.

Are there no reform schools? Are there no workhouses?

by Anonymousreply 52January 7, 2023 2:37 AM

Race of either the teacher or student is irrelevant, as demonstrated by the variety of school shootings since Columbine.

The real questions are whether this kid is irredeemable or too young to be held truly accountable and whether the parents should be held accountable given the obvious lack of parenting which resulted in the kid having access to a gun in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 53January 7, 2023 2:42 AM

The little monster knew what he was doing, he got in an arguement with the teacher, got a gun from home and shot his teacher the next day.

by Anonymousreply 54January 7, 2023 2:46 AM

Whoever the child's negligent parents or guardians are will be the one's arrested because they clearly didn't properly secure their firearm. I don't know why this is so fucking difficult to do.

We had a whole M14 rifle in the house that was under my mother's bed and she kept it locked and secured. She also disciplined me well enough that I was terrified to go into her bedroom without permission. No one is putting the fear of god in these kids, anymore and it's costing lives.

by Anonymousreply 55January 7, 2023 2:47 AM

What kind of parent lets a child that young watch movies/tv/video games that would give him the idea of getting a gun and shooting someone???

by Anonymousreply 56January 7, 2023 2:49 AM

R4 I think I know.

by Anonymousreply 57January 7, 2023 2:55 AM

More than likely ….

by Anonymousreply 58January 7, 2023 2:59 AM

In order for that child to be “rehabilitated” he needs residential treatment and to never return to his family of origin. That won’t happen.

Can you imagine what that little boy’s home life is like?

Little kids who find loaded firearms at home usually hurt themselves or a family member. They don’t take it to school to shoot a teacher.

by Anonymousreply 59January 7, 2023 3:03 AM

[quote]But constant unfiltered access to brain warping violent internet media and piss poor parenting doesn't cause this, right?

If it did, it wouldn't have only happened once. I know that's too difficult for the Datalounge brain trust to comprehend, though.

by Anonymousreply 60January 7, 2023 3:05 AM

r56 and others seem to have forgotten "Looney Tunes" and "Tom and Jerry" and other assorted Saturday morning cartoons.

by Anonymousreply 61January 7, 2023 3:06 AM

Violent movies don't cause crime. But giving people easy access to guns sure increases it

by Anonymousreply 62January 7, 2023 3:10 AM

[quote]Since he killed a teacher the contards won’t rest until he’s executed.

Oh, the Republicans will probably just sit this one out and not turn it into a culture wars shitshow, because it's complicated and because the child hasn't been identified. If they do decide to pick this up and run with it, they will ignore the gun angle and make it a race issue. At no point will they express concern for teachers in the classroom, because they have already spent years expressly NOT showing concern for schools. A random Repug here and there might tweet "sad when teachers aren't safe because of thug parents giving their kids guns" or something, but I'd bet that's all that happens.

by Anonymousreply 63January 7, 2023 3:12 AM

r56 1992 called. It wants its argument back.

Also, most of us who dared to enter ABACABB when playing Mortal Kombat as kids never murdered, anyone.

Years of my youth spent running over hookers in GTA and somehow most of us managed to fight the urge to do so in real life. It's almost like there's a completely different contributing factor to this problem.

by Anonymousreply 64January 7, 2023 3:19 AM

This would have never happened in a Catholic School !!!!

by Anonymousreply 65January 7, 2023 3:23 AM

I don’t like Mondays! 😫

by Anonymousreply 66January 7, 2023 3:55 AM

Who dis bitch think she be? Imma bust a cap in her ass.

by Anonymousreply 67January 7, 2023 4:16 AM

There’s some permanent solutions to these kinds of problems.

by Anonymousreply 68January 7, 2023 4:22 AM

Most kids that age adore their teachers. I wonder if mom was complaining in front of the kid about her. Also, I assume that the parent(s) smacked the kids. Violence begets violence yada yada..

Is this the (current) record for youngest student using a gun in school?

by Anonymousreply 69January 7, 2023 4:23 AM

I would guess that Mom is 18, and Dad is in prison.

by Anonymousreply 70January 7, 2023 4:26 AM

R70 she was working on world hunger

by Anonymousreply 71January 7, 2023 4:38 AM

Wait.

So this wasn't accidental? The kid shot the teacher on purpose?

by Anonymousreply 72January 7, 2023 5:01 AM

My theory = idiot parents make idiot kids.

by Anonymousreply 73January 7, 2023 5:11 AM

This is so disturbing

by Anonymousreply 74January 7, 2023 5:12 AM

R74 Yet so violently American!

by Anonymousreply 75January 7, 2023 5:54 AM

I agree R74, disturbing all around. In custody? A 6 year old? How about "in care" - ?

One simply does not lock up a 6 year old without being heartless. They're not aware of important distinctions no matter how bright they are.

Oh, and the child does not need media to get any ideas. He gets those from his day-to-day.

by Anonymousreply 76January 7, 2023 5:56 AM

The kid’s only been potty trained for 3 or 4 years but figured out how to (1) get hold of a loaded gun, (2) sneak it into his school, and (3) operate it properly, hitting his intended target. Now THAT’s a talented child, Mrs. Patsy Ramsey (formerly of Boulder, CO.)

by Anonymousreply 77January 7, 2023 6:44 AM

[quote]The little monster knew what he was doing, he got in an arguement with the teacher, got a gun from home and shot his teacher the next day.

Six year olds don't know how death works. Probably knew what he was doing was wrong but wouldn't know tthe consequences.

And no, whoever responds, you didn't understand death at age 6 no matter how much you attempt to suck yourself off with your inevitable posting about how worldly you were when you were a mere brat.

by Anonymousreply 78January 7, 2023 6:45 AM

The kid should be locked up in an institution for life

by Anonymousreply 79January 7, 2023 6:47 AM

Can't believe the racism on this thread. Why do you assume the kid is black, that he's a "hoodrat" and his father is in jail? Unless you have evidence, you're exposing yourselves as really terrible people.

by Anonymousreply 80January 7, 2023 8:15 AM

I thought he might be Mexican or whatever other "new" people are coming in.

by Anonymousreply 81January 7, 2023 8:29 AM

r80 You must be new here.

by Anonymousreply 82January 7, 2023 8:30 AM

If he’s white will no soon enough

by Anonymousreply 83January 7, 2023 8:43 AM

Know

by Anonymousreply 84January 7, 2023 8:43 AM

Huh. That's the second time today I've been accused of being new here because I expressed an apparently unusual opinion, but I've been here for 11 years. I guess I'm just an outlier.

by Anonymousreply 85January 7, 2023 8:48 AM

How could this be intentional? The kid was only 6.

by Anonymousreply 86January 7, 2023 8:49 AM

I thought we were all assuming he was white trash.

by Anonymousreply 87January 7, 2023 8:50 AM

My nephew is six and there's no way he would have a proper understanding of the consequences of playing with a gun (not that his parents have guns). I agree that a six year old should definitely be removed from any kind of situation where he might have access to one.

by Anonymousreply 88January 7, 2023 8:53 AM

This also happened recently:

A 10-year-old Milwaukee, Wisconsin boy intentionally aimed a gun at his mother, then shot and killed her, because she would not buy him a virtual reality headset, prosecutors said.

The boy initially told police that the Nov. 21 shooting was an accident, according to criminal charges obtained by the Journal Sentinel. But later he said he intentionally aimed at his mom before shooting her. The boy was charged as an adult last week with first-degree reckless homicide.

by Anonymousreply 89January 7, 2023 8:55 AM

[quote][R70] she was working on world hunger

Anyone else notice that this old Stormfront trope is ALL OVER Datalounge these days?

The "oh yes I'm sure this black person was definitely doing something important" meme has been around a long time on white supremacist and chan/kun/farms types of groups. Lately, I'm running into it all over the place on DL.

We've been on Primetime for about 1000 years at this point so all these racists are PAYING to post this shit on DL. That's cool.

by Anonymousreply 90January 7, 2023 9:28 AM

I remember that, R89 . It was one of Amazon's sale days around Thanksgiving. The VR headset was on sale, she wouldn't order it along with whatever else, and he went into his parents' bedroom, got the gun from under the bed, shot the mother, then proceeded to casually order the headset with his mother's dead body on the floor beside him.😳

The article I read said his sister asked him, "Where's mom?" and he said some simple response as if everything was fine and she went in and found the body.

I'll "Oh dear!" myself for the run-on sentence in the first paragraph. I tend to type the way I speak.

by Anonymousreply 91January 7, 2023 10:22 AM

Got to love the land of the free, where it seems you're free to have a gun culture along with casual racism but not free to decide if you cut your lawn or not.

by Anonymousreply 92January 7, 2023 10:24 AM

Got a lot of details wrong there, r91. He didn't order the headset until the next day, when he was at a relative's house. He didn't order it while his mother bled out right next to him.

He did, however, have a history of abusing younger relatives, the family dog, and had apparently tried to burn the house down not long before murdering his mother. He needs to be in an institution, probably for life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 7, 2023 10:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 7, 2023 11:58 AM

The bullets in the gun go bang, bang, bang.

by Anonymousreply 95January 7, 2023 12:26 PM

This is a situation of grotesque chaos. And still the gun nuts will refuse to have any discussion about increasing public safety because it hurts their little dick feelings.

by Anonymousreply 96January 7, 2023 12:28 PM

Of course there will be no gun related charges. It’s Virginia

by Anonymousreply 97January 7, 2023 12:30 PM

[Quote] Obviously whoever made the gun available belongs in jail.

That would be the Supreme Court Judges

by Anonymousreply 98January 7, 2023 12:32 PM

Race has no bearing on this incident. Poverty status likely does.

by Anonymousreply 99January 7, 2023 12:33 PM

As I said R93 , it was according to the one article I read in passing. It's possible the writer of the article got their facts wrong, not me. I didn't care enough to do a deep dive into investigating it. But you keep on enjoying your hobby of correcting others on a message board.

by Anonymousreply 100January 7, 2023 12:38 PM

These kids are brought up to not respect authority. Remember the toddler caught on camera hitting and kicking the cop? I thinking mouthing off too. This was a kid in his underoos.

by Anonymousreply 101January 7, 2023 12:59 PM

We all are assuming the child is a person of color because the media is ignoring this story. If it was a white child, it would be the top story every hour on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 102January 7, 2023 1:05 PM

[quote]These kids are brought up to not respect authority. Remember the toddler caught on camera hitting and kicking the cop? I thinking mouthing off too. This was a kid in his underoos.

Yes, and we could all see what color those hoodrats were.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 7, 2023 1:10 PM

[Quote] We all are assuming the child is a person of color because the media is ignoring this story. If it was a white child, it would be the top story every hour on MSNBC.

Sure….

by Anonymousreply 104January 7, 2023 1:50 PM

I hope the teacher sues the parents.

by Anonymousreply 105January 7, 2023 1:54 PM

You are going to time out little mister!

by Anonymousreply 106January 7, 2023 2:26 PM

The parent needs locked up.

by Anonymousreply 107January 7, 2023 2:27 PM

What difference does make what the race of the shooter or the victim was? Obviously gun violence happens with white people as well as black or Hispanic or whatever.

The PROBLEM is the GUNS!

by Anonymousreply 108January 7, 2023 2:36 PM

Guns don't kill people, babies do!

by Anonymousreply 109January 7, 2023 2:53 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 7, 2023 4:06 PM

Maybe the teacher sucked

by Anonymousreply 111January 7, 2023 4:40 PM

As a teacher, students are increasingly challenging our authority and talking back. This an observation my peers and I have noticed the last couple of years. The also have a sense of entitlement. I’m not saying this is true of all students, but a generalization.

by Anonymousreply 112January 7, 2023 4:42 PM

My God. Just so damned disturbing. How did the kid get hold of a gun? His loser parents left it out where he could get it, no doubt. This kid will be in the news again in a few years and not for anything good either. We're fucked.

by Anonymousreply 113January 7, 2023 4:46 PM

Kids that age don't understand what death is or what a gun can do. Even warning kids about the danger is ineffective.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114January 7, 2023 4:50 PM

Bullshit, R114. My father gave me my first gun when I was six (a .22 rifle that he had lightened so I could carry it). I learned to shoot, and went to the range with him. He taught me to never, ever point the gun at any living thing because guns can hurt and kill people. Much to my father's disappointment, I lost interest in guns pretty quickly and moved on -but the lessons remained. I know I wasn't a philosophical prodigy who understood all of the big issues, but I DID learn that shooting anyone was wrong. This six-year-old could have been taught that lesson, too -only he wasn't.

For the record, I haven't owned a gun since that first .22, and I am in no way defending giving children access to firearms or weapons of any kind. I'm just saying that you don't have to Understand Death to know right from wrong.

by Anonymousreply 115January 7, 2023 7:10 PM

This is not a redneck part of Virginia although I am sure some rednecks live there. As a poster above said, it's a diverse community. It is also close to several colleges, military bases, hospitals, and Williamsburg/Jamestown so there is ample opportunity for employment and engagement in the community.

by Anonymousreply 116January 7, 2023 7:29 PM

He told Mrs. Smith he was hardcore and to put on the fkin Disney +.

by Anonymousreply 117January 7, 2023 7:31 PM

R115 First of all I don't know if you are saying bullshit to the study or to me for posting it or both. It's a shame I have to explain to someone like you that not every child at 6 is going to behave the same way, despite the quant little anecdote about your excruciatingly correct behavior.

There is even a video of children finding a real gun (unloaded) after a lecture about NEVER TOUCHING A GUN IF YOU FIND ONE and several of them immediately picking it up and pointing it at other kids. Some of the kids, mostly girls, no doubt you, reminded the little shooters of the stern warnings they were just given. Their pleas were futile.

by Anonymousreply 118January 7, 2023 7:31 PM

The teacher was white, if Twitter is to be believed.

by Anonymousreply 119January 7, 2023 7:32 PM

R11, 🤣.

by Anonymousreply 120January 7, 2023 7:35 PM

No American doesn't have a gun problem at all.

by Anonymousreply 121January 7, 2023 7:36 PM

It's not the guns It's the people.

by Anonymousreply 122January 7, 2023 7:50 PM

I wonder whatever happened to the family from, I think Detroit, that were shown in Bowling for Columbine. The mother was raked over the coals because her son brought a gun to school and accidentally killed a classmate. Turns out they were staying with an uncle and it was the uncle’s gun. She was getting up at 5 am to travel 2 hours to a job in order to get welfare.

by Anonymousreply 123January 7, 2023 7:57 PM

R112 Do you teach proofreading?

by Anonymousreply 124January 7, 2023 11:29 PM

[quote]As a teacher, students are increasingly challenging our authority and talking back. This an observation my peers and I have noticed the last couple of years. The also have a sense of entitlement. I’m not saying this is true of all students, but a generalization.

I was going to be a teacher r112. Then, for the certification requirement, I did some of my observation hours in a public high school.

Bruh. I dropped those EDU courses and changed my major the next day.

Fuck. That. I'd be fired immediately:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125January 8, 2023 1:33 AM

Virginia school district where 6-year-old allegedly shot teacher has had three school-related shootings in 17 months

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126January 8, 2023 1:42 AM

Sounds like a ghetto school

by Anonymousreply 127January 8, 2023 1:43 AM

Students are 60% economically disadvantaged, 45%black, 22%whute, 18% Hispanic.

by Anonymousreply 128January 8, 2023 4:36 AM

The mother of the Uvalde school shooter has been arrested and accused of threatening to kill a man she was living with, according to multiple reports.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129January 8, 2023 4:45 AM

I was born and raised in Newport News. It's not a place that fits easily into stereotypes.

It is NOT a poor and downtrodden place - a la Detroit, Toledo, other Rust Belt towns

It IS a very middle class, industrial small city (180K residents)

It is Southern, but much less so than Richmond, Atlanta, Charlotte - lots of military, so a more "cosmopolitan," diverse, transient population. It felt, and still feels very racially cohesive. I read at one point it had one of the highest rates of interracial marriage anywhere in the country, outside Hawaii.

My elementary, middle, and high schools were all almost exactly 50% black; 50% white. There were 0 hispanics; there was one Jew in my high school. All of my friends dad's were either military or worked at the Shipyard (then and possibly still the largest in the US.) 90% of everyone I knew was middle class and lived in a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, L-shaped ranch house. The "rich" people in Newport News were doctors - they sent their kids to the one private (parochial) school in town, and had houses with 4 bedrooms.

by Anonymousreply 130January 8, 2023 6:33 AM

Things like this make me so glad I left the US.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131January 8, 2023 8:02 PM

[quote] One simply does not lock up a 6 year old without being heartless.

Oh be still you bleeding heart. THIS six year old is obviously very disturbed, very dangerous. And by being "in cudtody" that doesn't mean hie's in jail. He's probably in the custory of CPS. He'll probably be removed from whatever home environment in was in and be placed in foster ;and be under close supervision. The little bastard will be well tended to.

by Anonymousreply 132January 8, 2023 8:16 PM

One of the classroom student's mother was on TV railing about the shooting, sick of gun violence.

She said, "We have a new governor now. We can change it."

Did the dumbass not see what was voted in a year+ ago?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133January 8, 2023 8:21 PM

[quote]One simply does not lock up a 6-year-old without being heartless.

I would've never locked up JonBenet. Now, Burke was another matter.

by Anonymousreply 134January 8, 2023 8:28 PM

In defense of the child, the teacher was reading a Bert and Ernie book at the time. He was just defending himself from her grooming!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135January 9, 2023 1:13 AM

Boy, they really locked all of the info on this angry child up, didn’t they?

I’m surprised DL doesn’t have the street he lives on and what his negligent parents do for a living.

🤔

by Anonymousreply 136January 9, 2023 5:25 AM

[quote] “I’m in shock, and I’m disheartened,” Parker said in Friday’s news conference. “We need to educate our children and we need to keep them safe.”

He could add he has a desire to keep teachers safe, as well.

by Anonymousreply 137January 9, 2023 7:12 AM

Obviously you can't charge this child but he should be monitored by professionals. This was intentional and lots of psychos get their start young.

His parents should be charged, have their children removed, and forbidden from owning firearms.

by Anonymousreply 138January 9, 2023 7:17 AM

I'd like to know what Republicans would have liked the teacher in this case to have done had she been armed, as they suggest?

by Anonymousreply 139January 9, 2023 7:19 AM

R130, I went to Denbigh High School!

by Anonymousreply 140January 9, 2023 7:34 AM

Most likely gun owners think the teacher should have shot the kid first.

by Anonymousreply 141January 9, 2023 8:01 AM

R140 - I went to Menchville, Gildersleeve, and Jenkins.

You couldn't pay me to move back, but it was a nice place to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 142January 9, 2023 8:40 AM

The teachers I know already detest a fair number of their students. I bet they recoiled from this story.

by Anonymousreply 143January 9, 2023 10:16 AM

R112 is a teacher. Lawd, America is doomed.

by Anonymousreply 144January 9, 2023 3:05 PM

I just pray r132 isn’t.

Holy fuck!

by Anonymousreply 145January 9, 2023 9:14 PM

According to Virignia law a child under the age of seven cannot be arrested for commiting any crime. But children that age DO commit crimes. This one did. He should be put away, somewhere, for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 146January 10, 2023 3:04 AM

When officers entered the classroom where the shooting happened five minutes later, they saw the boy was being physically restrained by a school employee.

The 6-year-old was combative and struck the employee restraining him, and officers took control, escorting him out of the building and into a police car.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147January 10, 2023 11:16 AM

It’s 100% the guns R122, but you know that. You Refucklicants don’t believe a single word you say.

by Anonymousreply 148January 10, 2023 11:39 AM

[quote]The 6-year-old was combative and struck the employee restraining him, and officers took control, escorting him out of the building and into a police car.

Sounds more like it’s the person.

by Anonymousreply 149January 10, 2023 11:50 AM

Did the teacher disrespect him?

by Anonymousreply 150January 10, 2023 12:07 PM

Of course she did.

People don’t shoot for no reason. Especially young kids.

They have their reasons.

by Anonymousreply 151January 10, 2023 3:06 PM

I hope bathe kid dies

by Anonymousreply 152January 10, 2023 3:11 PM

That mother needs locked up.

by Anonymousreply 153January 10, 2023 3:16 PM

Y’all be lying on this kid. What that teacher do?

by Anonymousreply 154January 10, 2023 3:43 PM

I was talking to my brother who lived in Norfolk for years. He said Newport News is basically a shithole and said this kid was African American as soon as he heard the story.

Take it as you will.

by Anonymousreply 155January 10, 2023 3:51 PM

No home trainin’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156January 10, 2023 4:03 PM

Those toddlers are future victims of a police shooting.

by Anonymousreply 157January 10, 2023 4:11 PM

R157 the Gofundme pages are ready to roll

by Anonymousreply 158January 10, 2023 4:23 PM

I don’t think race had anything to do with this incident.

by Anonymousreply 159January 10, 2023 4:32 PM

I’m a teacher with one violent kid in my class so this story scares me. We’ve had police everyday at the school since this happened.

by Anonymousreply 160January 10, 2023 10:39 PM

I pray you don’t teach English.

Please tell me you don’t.

by Anonymousreply 161January 11, 2023 12:15 AM

R160, are you big city or burbs?

by Anonymousreply 162January 11, 2023 12:20 AM

[R162] I’m in the barrio.

by Anonymousreply 163January 12, 2023 12:51 AM

Someone needs to be fired and sued by the victim's family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164January 13, 2023 6:15 PM

I believe the children are our future serial killers

Teach them to be disrespectful and let them lead the way

Show them all the hatred they possess inside

Give them a sense of anger to make it easier to shoot the teachers

Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165January 13, 2023 7:11 PM

What an asswipe.

by Anonymousreply 166January 13, 2023 8:23 PM

What will happen to the teacher? Will she be able to sue the school district if they had knowledge about the weapon being on campus? Will she get workman’s comp? A pension, like law enforcement would? I doubt the family has much money if she decided to sue them.

Any predictions? I feel bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 167January 13, 2023 10:27 PM

This article states the teacher was shot as she tried to confiscate the gun from the student.

[quote] Another parent Sebastian Gonzalez-Hernandez had earlier said that even after getting injured, the victim was concerned for the children. He reportedly said, “She screamed at her kids to run away. Even after she'd been shot she was thinking about the safety of her children.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168January 13, 2023 10:50 PM

More information is coming out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169January 13, 2023 11:36 PM

r168 Damn. Ms. Gregory is gorgeous. Is there a Mr. Gregory? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 170January 14, 2023 2:52 AM

The teacher wasn't the boy's first victim that day

The parents of the 6-year-old Virginia boy who shot his school teacher Abigail Zwerner said Thursday that their son is severely disabled — and claimed that the gun used in the shooting had been “secured,” according to a statement from their attorney.

The statement did not specify where the 9mm Taurus handgun was kept or how the child could have gained access to it.

The family also said that 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕-𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 “𝒔𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚.”

According to the parents, the week of the shooting “was the first week when we were not in class with him

Newport News Schools Superintendent George Parker III revealed last week that Richneck administrators had been tipped off that the boy may have had a weapon hours before the shooting. But a search of his backpack failed to locate the handgun.

The revelation sparked outrage among parents and teachers. Many criticized school system administrators during a tumultuous Tuesday night school board meeting for what they called a misguided emphasis on attendance and other education statistics over the safety of children and staff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171January 21, 2023 1:13 AM

Where were the parents that were supposed to walk the kid? Charge the parents.

by Anonymousreply 172January 21, 2023 1:23 AM

[quote]The anger in Newport News is bubbling up during a decades-long pendulum swing that's been moving American schools away from suspensions and expulsions, experts say.

[quote]During a three-hour school board meeting dedicated solely to public comment, Newport News teachers and parents said [bold]students who assaulted classmates and staff were routinely allowed to stay in the classroom with few consequences. They said the shooting of Abigail Zwerner could have been prevented if not for a toxic environment in which teachers' concerns are systemically ignored[/bold].

[quote]"Every day in every one of our schools, teachers, students and other staff members are being hurt," high school librarian Nicole Cooke told the board. "Every day, they're hit. They're bitten. They're beaten. And they're allowed to stay so that our numbers look good."

When I was growing up, kids were well-behaved in the classroom and teachers definitely had full control over everything. The teachers weren't necessarily strict, but kids just knew to respect them. What in the world is going on these days?

[quote]Zwerner was shot Jan. 6 as she taught her first-grade class at Richneck Elementary. There was no warning and no struggle before the 6-year-old pointed the gun at his teacher and fired one round, police said.

[quote]The bullet pierced Zwerner's hand and struck her chest. [bold]The 25-year-old hustled her students out of the classroom before being rushed to the hospital[/bold].

What a brave, kind person she must be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 21, 2023 1:44 AM

There’s a lot here that doesn’t make sense. Who would have tipped the school off? Had the parents discovered the gun was missing and called ?

by Anonymousreply 174January 21, 2023 1:45 AM

[quote] Had the parents discovered the gun was missing and called ?

For their sake I hope so. But I was assuming another child saw the gun or had been told by the shooter.

by Anonymousreply 175January 21, 2023 1:50 AM

𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐩

A 6-year-old who shot his teacher allegedly told another educator he wanted to light her on fire and watch her die, according to a report.

Last month, the troubled boy nearly made good on his apparent murderous impulses, shooting first grader teacher Abigail Zwerner at Richneck Elementary School in Newport News., Va., officials have said. Zwerner survived.

Zwerner and other Richneck teachers said they had shared their fears about the child’s grave behavior with administrators, only to have their concerns downplayed or ignored, The Washington Post reported.

Zwerner had asked for support with the boy, and expressed concerns about his behavior, teachers wrote in online messages to Newport News Superintendent George Parker III.

“She had asked for help,” one school staff member wrote in the chat.

“Several times,” another added.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅, 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒃𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎, 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒕. 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑 𝒊𝒕, 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176January 21, 2023 8:15 PM

Whose bright idea to mainstream the little psychopath? The parents are irresponsible cunts. They pushed for this? Or did the school district refuse to offer a suitable set up for a PSYCHOPATH CHILD who wants to burn his teachers to death? But instead shoots them. That little cunt must have hid the weapon. He's smart. And insane. It must be horrible to have a damaged psychopath child but perhaps they should be educated at home, in a cage.

by Anonymousreply 177January 21, 2023 9:43 PM

[quote]𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅, 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒃𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎, 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒕

Does anybody believe that 6-years-old hoodrat can read, let alone wrote a “note”? Something doesn’t add up here.

by Anonymousreply 178January 21, 2023 10:03 PM

Age 5 children can write simple sentences and read them aloud. The little psycho might not be stupid. He might be very smart, and obviously very dangerous to have HID a gun from teachers looking for it. Or the teacher who searched his backpack is a clod.

by Anonymousreply 179January 21, 2023 10:07 PM

This a perfect example of why abortion must be legal.

by Anonymousreply 180January 21, 2023 10:49 PM

r178 Yeah, that definitely sounds like bullshit. Most 6 year olds are still learning their letters and different vowel sounds. The adults spell in front of the 6 and 5 years olds in my family because...they still can't really read.

by Anonymousreply 181January 21, 2023 11:46 PM

R181 Not anymore. Kids learn that in kindergarten. He very well could have written a note phonetically.

This child is very disturbed and should be removed from home-school and placed in a secure residential treatment facility. Yes, they exist. Not only do people require protection from him but it’s his only chance of turning into a law abiding adult.

by Anonymousreply 182January 22, 2023 1:06 AM

[quote]Not only do people require protection from him but it’s his only chance of turning into a law abiding adult.

That monster has ZERO chance of turning into a law abiding adult.

by Anonymousreply 183January 22, 2023 1:37 AM

WHET the case of the Russian adoptee whose American mother put his little ass on the first flight back to Russia after he tried to burn their house down?

by Anonymousreply 184January 22, 2023 2:11 AM

Born sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 185January 22, 2023 2:18 AM

R183 I would agree but he’s 6 years old. Due to his age, it should be attempted, in a secure setting. At age 6, it’s unlikely that he will be in a secure facility for the rest of his life. So, any mitigation would be for the sake of society as well.

by Anonymousreply 186January 22, 2023 4:48 AM

Isn’t it funny that he was 6 years old at the time of the shooting. but the picture released by the media was taken when he was a toddler?

by Anonymousreply 187January 22, 2023 5:09 AM

Yeah, they are clearly trying to manipulate public sympathy by showing him on that little toddler’s trike, instead of as a big six year old.

by Anonymousreply 188January 22, 2023 6:02 AM

[quote]A 6-year-old who shot his teacher allegedly told another educator he wanted to light her on fire and watch her die, according to a report.

He sounds nice.

by Anonymousreply 189January 22, 2023 6:54 AM

[quote]When I was growing up, kids were well-behaved in the classroom and teachers definitely had full control over everything.

That has never been true across the board. Maybe it was true in your school and you're one of those people who think your personal experience is the experience everyone else in the world had.

"The Blackboard Jungle" was nearly 70 years ago, and came out only after years of reports of classrooms turning violent, especially in inner cities, but there are also numerous cases of violence in rural schools as well. Those reports go back to the days of one-room schoolhouses.

by Anonymousreply 190January 22, 2023 7:30 AM

There was never in my entire public school going existence, from Kindergarten to senior year, ever, not once, a single act of violence against a teacher. Sure kids would talk back, but I never saw a teacher threatened or in danger. EVER. Never happened. And I went to schools that had serious hardcore inner city kids in LA being bussed into rich suburbs. I graduated in the late eighties.

by Anonymousreply 191January 22, 2023 11:15 AM

Did you vote MAGA? Because American isn't great again. Sad trombone.

by Anonymousreply 192January 22, 2023 11:21 AM

[quote]There was never in my entire public school going existence, from Kindergarten to senior year, ever, not once, a single act of violence against a teacher. Sure kids would talk back, but I never saw a teacher threatened or in danger. EVER. Never happened. And I went to schools that had serious hardcore inner city kids in LA being bussed into rich suburbs. I graduated in the late eighties.

Same. (Except I never heard anyone talk back to a teacher.) I attended public schools in a large city in the midwest.

by Anonymousreply 193January 22, 2023 11:53 AM

Are you honestly saying that because you never saw it, it never happened? Really?

You're claiming that violence in schools is new and never happened until the recent generations, when there's a mountain of evidence that says otherwise. I just don't understand this. I cannot understand knowing the truth and refusing to believe it.

Here's a study with some stats. You won't read it and you won't care. I'm still posting it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194January 22, 2023 12:07 PM

What did the white woman do to him?! Did she abuse him with her privilege, shove the gun in his hand and make him shoot her? Has anyone started a rio... I mean peaceful protest in his name?!

by Anonymousreply 195January 22, 2023 3:02 PM

[quote] [R22], lock up the parents who gave their kid access to a gun

How about locking up the parents of the kids who are GIVEN guns? No one gave the 6 year old a gun, it was gross neglect. However, we've seen instances where mentally underdeveloped kids are given guns by their parents -- they should definitely go to prison.

by Anonymousreply 196January 22, 2023 3:25 PM

[quote] Isn’t it funny that he was 6 years old at the time of the shooting. but the picture released by the media was taken when he was a toddler?

No, that isn't funny. A 6 year old's picture should not have been released to the media regardless of his age in the photo. The 6 year old should not be in "police" custody, he should be in the custody of child welfare or social services. Obviously, bias is at work here.

by Anonymousreply 197January 22, 2023 3:30 PM

[quote] Yeah, they are clearly trying to manipulate public sympathy by showing him on that little toddler’s trike, instead of as a big six year old.

Yeah, a "big" SIX YEAR OLD (?)

Who are you people?!!!

by Anonymousreply 198January 22, 2023 3:44 PM

It’s a Trayvon Martin joke, R198.

by Anonymousreply 199January 22, 2023 7:16 PM

I’ve seriously NEVER even heard of this story.

by Anonymousreply 200January 22, 2023 7:56 PM

I’m not saying it never happened R194, I’m sure there were isolated incidents around the country when I was growing up, but I never heard about them, and there were certainly no teacher life threatening incidents in the schools I attended. My junior high in CA had over five thousand students, and my high school over four thousand. Elementary had probably close to a thousand. There were zero incidents when I went to college at a University with ten thousand students four four years and a smaller specialized graduate program with a few hundred. Those are large student populations and if this had been an issue in the seventies eighties and nineties, it certainly would have shown up in the gigantic CA public school system. And it did not.

by Anonymousreply 201January 23, 2023 12:04 AM

The mother of this monster has now been charged. The Assistant Principal may be next.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202April 10, 2023 7:25 PM

^^^ At first I thought that was the teacher and I was " wow that's a rough looking 25 year old." The I realized who she was.

by Anonymousreply 203April 10, 2023 7:30 PM

Yeah, don’t know why Yahoo “News” has the wrong picture with the story.

by Anonymousreply 204April 10, 2023 7:34 PM

Lock that bitch mother “Deja” up.

by Anonymousreply 205April 10, 2023 7:35 PM

[quote]The other first grade teacher pulled another student aside after recess and asked about a gun, the complaint says. That student then tearfully admitted that the 6-year-old showed him a gun at recess, the complaint alleges.

This story is fucking crazy.

by Anonymousreply 206April 10, 2023 8:46 PM

This may be her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207April 10, 2023 9:47 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208April 10, 2023 9:49 PM

This may be her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209April 10, 2023 9:54 PM

She has disabled her FB.

by Anonymousreply 210April 10, 2023 10:43 PM

I Dindu Nuffin

by Anonymousreply 211April 10, 2023 11:25 PM

The vid linked above is not her. LA has a lot of the family's social media linked, including a vid of the kid and dad where the kid says he is going to shoot someone. Astonishing that dad and grandma still have such things up and public.

by Anonymousreply 212April 11, 2023 11:20 PM

Reddit also has SM linked.

by Anonymousreply 213April 11, 2023 11:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!