Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cici's Pizza Challenge

As long as I was splitting it with someone else, like pictured below, I could absolutely do this.

But is the award $500 per person? Or would we have to split it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 14, 2023 10:34 AM

I agree with the girl who posted. This doesn't look like a huge challenge. What am I missing?

by Anonymousreply 1January 5, 2023 11:50 PM

maybe the giant soda makes it more difficult?

by Anonymousreply 2January 5, 2023 11:51 PM

Yeah, that doesn't sound too difficult, but then again, I must type fat...

by Anonymousreply 3January 5, 2023 11:56 PM

It’s CiCi’s pizza so eating any size is a challenge.

by Anonymousreply 4January 5, 2023 11:57 PM

I want to say that the manager of that CiCi's is pretty dumb and doesn't 'realize how many college students, fat kids, etc. could easily do that. But then I remember that this is CiCi's - one of the most disgusting pizzas on the planet. This might be a real challenge...

by Anonymousreply 5January 5, 2023 11:58 PM

I am not ashamed to say I could finish that thing by myself in an hour.

by Anonymousreply 6January 6, 2023 12:00 AM

I've never eaten CiCi's. How does it rate compared to Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Little Ceasars (which I haven't eaten in at least 15 years) but was pretty damn gross.

I could easily do this if the pizza was DiGiorno's or Screamin' Sicilian

by Anonymousreply 7January 6, 2023 12:02 AM

Are there no teen boys near there? My son, at 16, ate an entire gallon of beef stew and regularly ordered a local pizza places meat lovers pizza with extra cheese. Their pizza is 20 inches and he could eat the entire thing himself.

by Anonymousreply 8January 6, 2023 12:03 AM

r7, while you can buy individual CiCi's pizza like in the op, one of the main draws of CiCi's is a buffet. And a very inexpensive one at that. It's as cheap and crappy as it gets. Every chain from pizza hut to papa john's is better than CiCi's. Little Caesar's would be the closest, ,but I feel that's almost an insult to Little Caesar's (and I think they're disgusting lol).

by Anonymousreply 9January 6, 2023 12:06 AM

Until I started boycotting Papa John's, it used to be the best of that type of pizza - Dominos, CiCi's, Little Caesar's - you know, the cheap bulk pizza that delivered.

However, I can count on one hand the number of times I eat pizza in any given year. I actually went over 10 years at one point without having had pizza.

by Anonymousreply 10January 6, 2023 12:10 AM

I have to confess, when I was roughly 26 and was art director of a alternative newspaper in Tampa, I had to monitor the weekly press run on Wednesdays and needed to stay up until completed. I would order a LARGE Hungry Howie's pizza with a shitloads of toppings and I would polish off the ENTIRE thing in an hour watching Thirtysomething while waiting for the printer's phone call. Due to an extremely high metabolism, I managed to keep my 5'11" swimmer's build at a consistent 172 pounds without any exercise.

My fat best friend hated me.

by Anonymousreply 11January 6, 2023 12:14 AM

R7, it's not great pizza by any means. But if challenged and offered $$$ to do it, I could.

by Anonymousreply 12January 6, 2023 12:20 AM

R11 is my cunty friend, Julie.

by Anonymousreply 13January 6, 2023 12:23 AM

I don't understand how eating food is considered a challenge.

by Anonymousreply 14January 6, 2023 12:27 AM

I had Cici's once as the only choice still open at a dire rest stop, and it was truly atrocious. It tasted like a frozen pizza that had been left out to thaw, then sorta baked halfway. I couldn't finish my first bite and just threw it away.

by Anonymousreply 15January 6, 2023 12:36 AM

So odd that there’s an obesity epidemic in the USA.

by Anonymousreply 16January 6, 2023 12:52 AM

Their pizza is a generally thin crust, and they're really skimpy with the cheese and other toppings. It's really not that big of an accomplishment.

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2023 6:10 AM

Shi-Shi'sh Pisha Challenge.

by Anonymousreply 18January 14, 2023 10:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!