Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why Is Manchin & Sinema Sticking w/ Hakim Jeffries

You'd think Kevin McCarthy would try to reach out them to vote for him

But both of them are sticking with Jeffries - ballot after ballot

Why?

by Anonymousreply 14January 6, 2023 5:12 AM

Oh boy…

by Anonymousreply 1January 5, 2023 10:11 PM

OP is fine, everyone! She sends her love!

by Anonymousreply 2January 5, 2023 10:15 PM

Takes reaching across the aisle to a whole NEW chamber....

by Anonymousreply 3January 5, 2023 10:16 PM

The OP must not be American. Or just a sad one.

by Anonymousreply 4January 5, 2023 10:17 PM

JJJIIIIIMMAAAAAAYYYYYY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 5, 2023 10:18 PM

Sinema knew if she fucked up she wouldn’t be shitting alone again.

by Anonymousreply 6January 5, 2023 10:20 PM

You're in the wrong room.

by Anonymousreply 7January 5, 2023 10:31 PM

Also, too, oh dear, if you were in the general vicinity of reality, it should be 'Why [bold]ARE[/bold] Manchin and Sinema..."

by Anonymousreply 8January 5, 2023 10:34 PM

But there are no trolls on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 9January 6, 2023 1:37 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 6, 2023 1:41 AM

I know, right? I mean, like, why is President Biden still voting for Hakim Jeffries? Why doesn't McCarthy reach out to the White House to ask the President and Vice President to vote for him?

Also, what's up with the Pope and Hakim Jeffries? What's that all about? Why doesn't McCarthy ask the Pope and the Vice Pope to vote for him in the College of Cardinals and Blue Jays? I'm beginning to suspect that McCarthy doesn't know very much about politics.

by Anonymousreply 11January 6, 2023 1:54 AM

I wonder if Roberts will join Sotomayer, Kagan, and Brown Jackson in voting for Jeffries

by Anonymousreply 12January 6, 2023 3:28 AM

Martin Sheen also voted for Jeffries

by Anonymousreply 13January 6, 2023 3:38 AM

Our fine Amerikan education system werks!

by Anonymousreply 14January 6, 2023 5:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!