Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Noah Schnapp from "Stranger Things" comes out on TikTok

Shocking no one, but congrats Noah!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600August 9, 2023 5:20 PM

They did him dirty with that photo

by Anonymousreply 1January 5, 2023 9:49 PM

We knew based on how close he is with MBB.

by Anonymousreply 2January 5, 2023 9:51 PM

You could see it from space, but good for the kid that he’s not doing that “queer” bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 3January 5, 2023 9:53 PM

Groomed by Hollyweird pedos!

by Anonymousreply 4January 5, 2023 10:02 PM

He's adorable. And it's not very generous for his friends and family to respond "we already know". They should make an effort to say something kind and loving and acknowledge the grit it takes to announce this, even in todays world in elite, monied (he must have money now), Ivy League milieu.

by Anonymousreply 5January 5, 2023 10:03 PM

Good for that twink!

by Anonymousreply 6January 5, 2023 10:06 PM

Oh, Schnapp

by Anonymousreply 7January 5, 2023 10:34 PM

Good for him

by Anonymousreply 8January 5, 2023 10:36 PM

I thought he was already out, but it turns out I was thinking of his character. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 9January 5, 2023 10:46 PM

He has all the Stranger Things money he needs.

by Anonymousreply 10January 5, 2023 10:55 PM

Good for him but the irony is great. The casting directors must be proud of knowing he was the right kid to play their gay character.

by Anonymousreply 11January 5, 2023 10:56 PM

R2: I knew when he posted that video flying UAE first class and he discussed and applied his skin and hair products.

by Anonymousreply 12January 5, 2023 10:57 PM

He’s the only actor on Stranger Things that is remotely good looking.

by Anonymousreply 13January 5, 2023 10:58 PM

A man everyone thought is gay confirmed he’s gay! File this under “Michael Urie and Mark Indelicato”

by Anonymousreply 14January 5, 2023 11:00 PM

Now he needs to show that fine ass of his.

by Anonymousreply 15January 5, 2023 11:01 PM

[quote]"When I finally told my friends and family I was gay after being scared in the closet for 18 years and all they said was 'we know.'"

I think this covers it.

by Anonymousreply 16January 5, 2023 11:05 PM

Your comment disturbed me a bit r15, but I see he recently turned 18 at least. I still think of him as a pretty young kid.

by Anonymousreply 17January 5, 2023 11:07 PM

[quote]He’s the only actor on Stranger Things that is remotely good looking.

Winona Ryder is not "remotely good looking"???

by Anonymousreply 18January 5, 2023 11:13 PM

I think he was referring to the younger cast. The adults are all pretty attractive, but Noah is easily the best looking one out of the ones meant to be playing teens. They just give him bad outfits and hairstyles to play that down.

by Anonymousreply 19January 5, 2023 11:19 PM

[quote] And it's not very generous for his friends and family to respond "we already know".

What the text said is one thing.

The TikTok quote he used to talk about it was a person saying, "It was never that serious."

This indicates that they said, they didn't care and didn't understand why he made it a big deal. To them, his being gay, was fine.

As annoying as, "we know" can be, it should be considered normal enough that it's not a big deal because it is okay.

by Anonymousreply 20January 5, 2023 11:22 PM

Why is this news?

by Anonymousreply 21January 5, 2023 11:26 PM

This then, is a day of independence for all those in Munchkinland and their descendants, if any!

by Anonymousreply 22January 5, 2023 11:39 PM

I always called that program “Queerer Things” anyway. Just like I call Dr. Strange, Dr. Queer.

by Anonymousreply 23January 5, 2023 11:42 PM

I expect to see those type of clueless comments elsewhere but not on a gayboard r21. What's happened to this place.

by Anonymousreply 24January 5, 2023 11:42 PM

He's cute but he's no Maya Hawke.

by Anonymousreply 25January 5, 2023 11:42 PM

YES so happy for him. On the last thread I remember some frau mad as hell that people clocked him as the fag to MBB's hag when he was all over her boyfriend.

No heterosexual boy fights so heavy for a fictional character's sexuality tbh

by Anonymousreply 26January 5, 2023 11:44 PM

[R2] Suicide watch for their delusional shippers

by Anonymousreply 27January 5, 2023 11:45 PM

[R24] Don't mind that thing, it's a troll straight from the dregs of LSA. DL went to the pits of hell when those whores came to town.

by Anonymousreply 28January 5, 2023 11:48 PM

Joshua Bassett, Shawn Mendes…

Noah is single and he likes you guys! Remember how he kept pressuring you both to follow him!?

by Anonymousreply 29January 5, 2023 11:48 PM

I thought he was having sex with girls at Penn??

by Anonymousreply 30January 5, 2023 11:51 PM

I’m surprised he came out as gay and not bi?

by Anonymousreply 31January 5, 2023 11:51 PM

Let's hope he withstands the Queer Cabal if he woefully attends some intersectionality seminar.

by Anonymousreply 32January 5, 2023 11:53 PM

Goodforher.gif

by Anonymousreply 33January 5, 2023 11:54 PM

Yeah I am actually surprised he just honestly said "I'm only into dick" given how dependent he is on fangirls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 5, 2023 11:55 PM

He already sent videos of himself beating off to someone.

by Anonymousreply 35January 6, 2023 12:03 AM

"after being scared in the closet for 18 years"

He was so fearful of homophobia that his mom had to have an emergency c-section, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 36January 6, 2023 12:03 AM

He was so far in the closet, he was standing in front of it wearing a Bob Mackie dress and singing “Rose’s Turn.”

by Anonymousreply 37January 6, 2023 12:06 AM

He's going to be really hot in about five years when he gains more muscle mass.

by Anonymousreply 38January 6, 2023 12:09 AM

He’s going to UPenn…so there’s a good chance he’ll be coming out as trans soon.

by Anonymousreply 39January 6, 2023 12:11 AM

Better than any coming out from last year and it's only January

by Anonymousreply 40January 6, 2023 12:11 AM

He’s Canadian. Chop it off!

by Anonymousreply 41January 6, 2023 12:14 AM

I saw a couple of critics say his acting as Will being in love with Mike was really over the top which I never got what their issue was since I honestly got where he was coming from. Its cool Noah was probably channelling his own gayling experience

by Anonymousreply 42January 6, 2023 12:22 AM

His DM inbox is about to collapse under its own weight.

by Anonymousreply 43January 6, 2023 12:27 AM

Going to have to take him off all those lists/videos of straight actors who played gay roles now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 6, 2023 12:31 AM

After seeing Noah hanging all over David Harbour at that basketball game last year, I have to wonder what was going on there.

by Anonymousreply 45January 6, 2023 12:46 AM

R45 He has good taste if so!

by Anonymousreply 46January 6, 2023 1:17 AM

Is Finn Wolfhard bi?

by Anonymousreply 47January 6, 2023 1:29 AM

r47 Straight as far as anyone currently knows, and frankly they can keep him.

by Anonymousreply 48January 6, 2023 1:47 AM

R48: I don't care about the uggo either. I was just implying with the question that it wouldn't shock me if he turned out to be bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 49January 6, 2023 1:52 AM

r49 I think he's more just generic tryhard actor than anything other than straight. Only reason people used to think he was gay/bi was because Jack used to be all over him. But Jack throws himself at every guy in touching distance

by Anonymousreply 50January 6, 2023 1:55 AM

The fact that he came out as gay, and not fluid or queer or some other label (or non-label) is huge.

by Anonymousreply 51January 6, 2023 1:58 AM

[R30] Apparently that was a whole lie a Tiktoker made up because she wanted to fuck him and he wasn't into her.

by Anonymousreply 52January 6, 2023 2:58 AM

I agree R46 , on both counts! But isn't Harbour "straight" and on his second marriage to a woman?

by Anonymousreply 53January 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Duh!

by Anonymousreply 54January 6, 2023 5:16 AM

I wonder if Millie taught him the coffee enema trick

by Anonymousreply 55January 6, 2023 5:21 AM

I sooo thought he was straight!!

But seriously, congrats to him!

by Anonymousreply 56January 6, 2023 5:23 AM

Well, Harbour did play Jakey Poo’s lover in Brokeback.

by Anonymousreply 57January 6, 2023 6:46 AM

How Noah Schnapp Got Shawn Mendes to Follow Him on IG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 6, 2023 7:50 AM

and he was so young too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 6, 2023 1:29 PM

It's heartening that all of these young actors are just saying fuck it and coming out so early in their careers. Noah, Joe Locke and Kit Connor from Heartstopper, etcetera. Hopefully the repercussions aren't too bad as they advance in their careers.

by Anonymousreply 60January 6, 2023 1:34 PM

[quote]Only reason people used to think he was gay/bi was because Jack used to be all over him. But Jack throws himself at every guy in touching distance

Jack who?

by Anonymousreply 61January 6, 2023 3:53 PM

[quote]as they advance in their careers

Sweet of you to think any of them will have careers beyond their current show

by Anonymousreply 62January 6, 2023 5:11 PM

They’re young highly popular actors, why wouldn’t they have future projects?

by Anonymousreply 63January 6, 2023 5:14 PM

[quote]highly popular

You really need to get out of the frau bubble

by Anonymousreply 64January 6, 2023 5:17 PM

R62 Joe Locke’s going to play the most popular gay superhero for the MCU and Kit Connor just won an Emmy, they’ll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 65January 6, 2023 5:19 PM

R64 They have millions of followers. Connor's coming out tweet got a million likes on Twitter. Like R62 said, Locke's joining the MCU. And Stranger Things is a streaming juggernaut.

by Anonymousreply 66January 6, 2023 5:21 PM

[quote] Joe Locke’s going to play the most popular gay superhero for the MCU

Gross. Hopefully they get someone hot to play Iceman to make up for it.

by Anonymousreply 67January 6, 2023 5:32 PM

Woo a child Emmy and a bit part in a Marvel TV series, future superstars guaranteed. LOL you fraus.

by Anonymousreply 68January 6, 2023 6:44 PM

An Emmy is an Emmy and Wiccan isn't a bit part, he's the male lead in the Agatha series. The MCU is setting up the Young Avengers. You can keep shrieking about fraus all you want, but it's less about being fraus and more about not being an eldergay with no clue about pop culture.

by Anonymousreply 69January 6, 2023 6:52 PM

I think Noah Schnapp is good-looking enough he could have an adult career, although he will need to take time off and go to an acting school to unlearn the tricks he picked up as a child actor (which is what Jodie Foster did, and what is what his co-star Winona Ryder should have done).

Millie Bobby Brown should do the same thing, although I think she's pretty much a lost soul. Maybe Caleb McLaughlin will be able to make the transition too, since he's also quite good-looking.

I don't see their young co-stars having much of a chance after the show is over. They're mostly too strange looking. Finn Wolfhard's features are unusual and striking now, but he will be an ugly adult.

by Anonymousreply 70January 6, 2023 7:01 PM

So who’s been running up his hill

by Anonymousreply 71January 6, 2023 7:08 PM

R70 I agree with your list and would add Sadie Sink, she's poised to transition well.

by Anonymousreply 72January 6, 2023 7:16 PM

[quote]An Emmy is an Emmy

Nice try Whoopi. And yeah, you really wounded me by exposing I don't know about Marvel, however will I live with my ignorance of capeshit.

by Anonymousreply 73January 6, 2023 8:30 PM

Yes, Whoopi's an EGOT with a Daytime Emmy, genius. So is Alan Menken. A competitive Emmy is a competitive Emmy. But we've already established that you seem to like talking out of your ass when you don't know what you're going on about.

by Anonymousreply 74January 6, 2023 8:59 PM

You seem awfully upset, time of the month is it? Your little bundles of blandness have peaked. At least Noah is self-aware enough to get himself an education.

by Anonymousreply 75January 6, 2023 9:30 PM

Keep going, it's always hilarious when someone on here is so incredibly stupid that all they can do is cry about fraus and make kindergarten-level sexist remarks. You were wrong about Wiccan being a bit part. You were wrong about the Emmys. Keep digging that hole.

by Anonymousreply 76January 6, 2023 9:42 PM

Rooting for Noah and the other actors mentioned in the thread as having come out recently. I’ll always root for queer kids.

by Anonymousreply 77January 6, 2023 9:45 PM

I've seen Wolfhard in three big budget movies and in ads for at least one other since Stranger Things began. He may look like Karen Carpenter's corpse if somebody dug it up, but I'd say his career is doing quite well.

by Anonymousreply 78January 6, 2023 9:47 PM

[quote]I’ll always root for queer kids.

Noah's gay, not queer.

by Anonymousreply 79January 6, 2023 10:00 PM

Finn is very well-positioned to assume the Chala-mantle as Hollyweird's Exotic Twink du Jour.

by Anonymousreply 80January 6, 2023 10:01 PM

R79 Kit Connor was mentioned and he’s bi, which is why I went with queer. Clearly I’m aware that Noah is gay when it’s the whole topic of the thread.

by Anonymousreply 81January 6, 2023 10:04 PM

[quote]and he’s bi

Suuuuure

by Anonymousreply 82January 6, 2023 11:27 PM

R82 Of course you're the retard from the other threads that obsessively hates Kit Connor for no reason, should've figured.

by Anonymousreply 83January 6, 2023 11:32 PM

r83 If you say so, dear. I'm sure the lack of those posts in my post history is all down to me using a different account eh? Not you being a loon at all.

by Anonymousreply 84January 6, 2023 11:34 PM

Called it when the script and crew confirmed Noah cried in that Will/Mike van scene unscripted. He knew how to make that scene as genuine as possible from his own lived experience. Hope he enjoys being the gay friend character in Netflix movies from here on out.

by Anonymousreply 85January 6, 2023 11:39 PM

Noah came out as gay on the same day Joshua Bassett who he's thirsty for came out as an evangelical Christian. I can't tell if that's a coincidence or Josh is scared Noahs going to make a move.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 6, 2023 11:59 PM

People are saying Joshua was hacked R86

by Anonymousreply 87January 7, 2023 2:25 AM

I’d lick his shitter.

by Anonymousreply 88January 7, 2023 2:34 AM

Did the drag queens wearing "womanface" and sending out grooming rays get him?

by Anonymousreply 89January 7, 2023 2:42 AM

[R86] Oh Christ, is this an attempt at relevancy from him? I don't understand Gen Z's brand of humor to tell if this kid is hacked or trolling or serious.

by Anonymousreply 90January 7, 2023 2:56 AM

r90 I think he's just having another mental breakdown and since his family are religious he's jumped back on that bandwagon. He posted a pretty self loathing Instagram story with some song lyrics about begging for forgiveness from those he's hurt earlier.

by Anonymousreply 91January 7, 2023 3:15 AM

I'd love it if Noah played Tommy to Joe's Billy.

by Anonymousreply 92January 7, 2023 7:13 AM

I've seen Wolfhard on a Saint Andrew's cross.

by Anonymousreply 93January 7, 2023 7:34 AM

R86, love this response.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 7, 2023 7:56 AM

So you can't be gay or bi and believe in Jesus?

by Anonymousreply 95January 8, 2023 4:11 AM

You sure can but you'd be treated as the stone cold drooling braindead idiot you are R95. Like you I assume?

by Anonymousreply 96January 8, 2023 5:15 AM

r95 Bassett has said he was molested by a religious figure growing up, has spent years battling guilt about his sexuality because of it, has done numerous posts about how bad is mental health is over the last year, and is now finding God and putting stuff like this on his Instagram. "Believe in Jesus" I don't give a shit, rediscovering your faith in the midst of all that is a massive warning sign. I am actually kind of glad Noah came out at the same time since he's certainly a better role model for gen-z gays than the active disaster that is Josh. I just hope he stops short of going full ex gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97January 8, 2023 10:20 AM

Believing in whatever you want or need to believe in is fine, proselytizing is not. Fuck outta here with that "Jesus Christ is the only way" shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98January 8, 2023 2:53 PM

R97, I thought he said he had been molested by a family member?

by Anonymousreply 99January 8, 2023 4:34 PM

[quote] In his sessions, he was also finally able to process the trauma stemming from the sexual abuse he had endured as a child and as a teen. (Bassett hasn't publicly named his abusers but previously said a relative abused him from ages 5 to 9 and that an older man in one of his theater groups abused him when he was a teen.)

Yeah ok that's my bad I'd misremembered theatre group as church group. Still childhood grooming and family induced religious guilt aren't a great combo.

by Anonymousreply 100January 8, 2023 4:55 PM

Yeah, whatever. These people are children, to me. Glad Noah came out, don't care about Joshua Bassett and don't watch his show.

by Anonymousreply 101January 8, 2023 6:43 PM

Noah seems like a good presence for young Gen Z gays to see that you don't have to be into that ~hearts not parts~ bullshit and lie about your sexuality to be popular. Bassett seems like another Disney tragedy with shitty parenting and childhood trauma. Hopefully he pulls a David Archuleta and grows up, leaves his cult and prospers gay and finds inner acceptance of his gayness.

by Anonymousreply 102January 8, 2023 10:08 PM

He's handling the homophobia pretty well. Not sure why a fangirl felt the need to collect a bunch of mean comments about him to stumble across though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 10, 2023 11:21 PM

R103 That is (for some reason) a popular fancam format. They start off with a bunch of negative comments and transition to video clips from interviews and photoshoots of the celebrity looking hot. I haven't seen the video Noah replied to, but I would put money on that being the type of video he replied to.

by Anonymousreply 104January 11, 2023 1:15 AM

Why are so many Gen Zs so angry that other gay people clocked this gaylet and are just happy he came out? So many comments talking about "how dare you use stereotypes" bitch there's a reason certain tells exist. We find each other this way.

by Anonymousreply 105January 11, 2023 3:10 AM

I think they believe that saying "lol yeah it was clear from space" isn't affirming enough for whatever struggle he went though and yeah I guess for some people that might be true. But Noah quite clearly doesn't give a shit is comfortable in his own skin and seems to be having the time of his life pointing out all the times he was clearly acting gay... Also they're all probably sad they all have shit gaydar and that all the jokes about him being an aggressively straight snapback wearing fratboy were wrong.

by Anonymousreply 106January 11, 2023 3:31 AM

[R106] Not to mention a lot of the outraged little shits are minors that read one Tumblr text post about LGBT history and think they know what it is to be gay. I'm not letting a 15 year old neopronoun freak tell me how to live life as a gay man when I've done it longer than they've been out the womb.

by Anonymousreply 107January 11, 2023 1:44 PM

Yeah, I don't know why people act like gay men cannot recognize their own. What do they think people did before Grindr? It's not even having a gay voice or liking pop stars (everyone knows those people are gay) but there's just certain body language and mannerisms that are subtle that I can recognize that straight people especially women cannot.

by Anonymousreply 108January 11, 2023 2:38 PM

Lesbians will say the same thing about other gay or bi women, R108. "Gaydar" has been studied and there is some proof, albeit not conclusive, that it is a thing. I don't think there's anything esoteric about it, either; probably our brains picking up signals too small to be able to articulate easily except in broad strokes like "just something about the way he gestured."

Anyway yes you could see Noah from space. Cute kid.

by Anonymousreply 109January 11, 2023 4:15 PM

The mans so gay he can't imagine heterosexuality in any shape or form .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 11, 2023 5:43 PM

Noah is adorable. I hope he’s cast in a good gay romance.

by Anonymousreply 111January 11, 2023 8:06 PM

I hope he doesn't get stuck in gay rom-coms.

by Anonymousreply 112January 11, 2023 11:35 PM

[R112] Not a chance in hell he gets anything good after this + the Stranger Things typecast.

by Anonymousreply 113January 12, 2023 12:37 AM

Alex, I will take "Things I have known for 4 years"---for 200.

by Anonymousreply 114January 12, 2023 12:39 AM

I wouldn't be shocked if Noah decided to stop acting after Stranger Things and continue with college to get into a different field of work.

by Anonymousreply 115January 12, 2023 12:48 AM

"Entrepreneurship and innovation" seems an odd topic to study/teach.

by Anonymousreply 116January 12, 2023 1:40 AM

Well, someone thinks highly of himself.

[quote]Award-winning actor, entrepreneur, and Gen-Z thought leader Noah Schnapp...

Thought leader?

Also, an 18 year old on Linked In?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117January 12, 2023 1:42 AM

[quote] Yeah, I don't know why people act like gay men cannot recognize their own.

A lot of them are mutilated women now though, and people who don’t identify as male or female.

by Anonymousreply 118January 12, 2023 1:57 AM

[R117] Oh what an embarrassing attempt at a resume. You can tell how young and rich he is by the grandiose words. Good luck to him, it's clear he doesn't see acting as his career post-graduation.

by Anonymousreply 119January 12, 2023 2:17 AM

Does the Linked In profile include size meat verificatia and is he on PREP, or just a prep?

by Anonymousreply 120January 12, 2023 7:34 AM

He's got a film due out where he plays a murderous preppy twink sometime this year so I don't think he's exactly quit acting. Wish he'd go shake his ass around Luca or something though and get a few acting roles it worked for Jack Dylan Grazer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121January 12, 2023 11:14 AM

[quote] Award-winning actor, entrepreneur, and Gen-Z thought leader Noah Schnapp.

Oh God he’s going to become one of those acting teachers who runs a cult.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122January 12, 2023 11:26 AM

[quote] For example, a thought leader could be a company that is exceptionally experienced and successful within its given marketplace. Or it can be a compilation of content from individuals who know an industry better than anybody else, as showcased by a brand's content marketing to spread the word about important topics.

That vegan Nutella company he set up? Certainly a pretentious way of saying he found a gap in the market.

by Anonymousreply 123January 12, 2023 11:36 AM

Good for him for being brave enough to come out and be his authentic self. Every time a gay person comes out, she/he helps us all.

by Anonymousreply 124January 12, 2023 11:41 AM

r123 Not much of a gap when his company essentially copied the branding of another company.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125January 12, 2023 12:07 PM

r125 If a Chocolate spread company happens in Canada does it really exist?

by Anonymousreply 126January 12, 2023 12:12 PM

And oh look, he's doing a fundraiser so you can 'invest' in his company. What a grifter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127January 12, 2023 12:17 PM

He's right for getting all the use he can out of those fangirls before they realise their chances of dating him just went down from 0.005% to an actual 0. Honestly surprised his follow count hasn't started going down yet.

by Anonymousreply 128January 12, 2023 12:26 PM

Finn Wolfhard did the same to fund some short film he made. As if they're not making hundreds of thousands per episode

by Anonymousreply 129January 12, 2023 12:28 PM

These Hollywood Zoomer children are awful.

by Anonymousreply 130January 12, 2023 12:44 PM

R117 18 is about the age when most people start setting up LinkedIn accounts now. A number of college classes have modules to help kids learn how to set them up in freshman year, anticipating applications to summer jobs and internships.

by Anonymousreply 131January 12, 2023 12:46 PM

[quote] The second tier consists of the show’s original lead cast members in child roles: Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Noah Schnapp and Finn Wolfhard, as well as Sadie Sink. They will all earn over $7million.

r129 They're both on roughly $775,000 an episode for the final season. I guess crowd funding is just a thing celebs do now to shield themselves from risk. At least Schnapps Nutells is an incorporated company and legally separate. I didn't understand why anyone would crowd fund an actors passion project back when Zach Braff did that Garden State sequel and I didn't get it with Wolfhards movie either. I guess at least MBB is doing OK or at least she's not asked for help with her makeup company yet anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132January 12, 2023 12:53 PM

Judging by his LinkedIn, this kid is becoming a hedgefund investor that hides his $$$ in a remote island far away. Either he/his team are smart as fuck to set him up for this or he's going to crash and burn harder than Wolf on Wall Street.

by Anonymousreply 133January 12, 2023 2:17 PM

[R121] As I said before, he wasn't escaping the gay typecast even before he came out. Hope he enjoys playing the unrequited boy in love with a straight man role forever.

by Anonymousreply 134January 12, 2023 2:19 PM

Hedgefund investing is going to become the new = “parents squandered away show business earnings”

by Anonymousreply 135January 12, 2023 2:20 PM

Crowdfunding is how many people prove their fledgling products and companies have an audience or viable market. It's not really about the money.

by Anonymousreply 136January 12, 2023 2:20 PM

Hope he doesn’t turn into a billionaire villain like Peter Thiel.

by Anonymousreply 137January 12, 2023 3:25 PM

r136 Wouldn't actual sales show that better?

Oh, 550k revenue over 10 months. Guess not.

by Anonymousreply 138January 12, 2023 6:23 PM

[quote] Noah’s father, MITCHELL SCHNAPP, a 40ish hedge fund manager Noah’s mother, KARINE PEREZ SCHNAPP, 40ish, is of Moroccan Jewish background. Currently, she’s Senior Marketing V.P. at Hugo Boss, the fashion company.

Yeah I'd definitely say he's been getting financial advice from his dad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139January 12, 2023 6:32 PM

R134 He probably won't act much after Stranger Things. He's had zero success outside of it unlike Millie Bobby Brown or the weird looking kid.

by Anonymousreply 140January 12, 2023 6:55 PM

r140 Millie Bobby Brown is pretty much just a Netflix actress. The only film she's done that wasn't for them was Godzilla that she got when she was about 12 so once they get sick of her probably once they no longer need her happy to play Eleven I think she's going to be in trouble. Finn Wolfhard's current success is a mystery to me though. He looks weird, he's one of the worst actors in the ST cast but somehow various studios keep giving him roles.

by Anonymousreply 141January 12, 2023 7:04 PM

r141 Seriously. Look at this man. He looks like he'd get arrested for sniffing bus seats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142January 12, 2023 7:17 PM

Finn sings in his latest film, and it's awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143January 12, 2023 7:35 PM

IMO, Finn gets a pass because he’s still twinky, even if he’s not everyone’s exact taste. Once that mop starts to fall out, I think his career will taper.

by Anonymousreply 144January 12, 2023 7:57 PM

I don't know him.

He obviously goes to the wrong synagogue.

by Anonymousreply 145January 12, 2023 9:19 PM

Finn is a fashion it boy. That's the gimmick. Go figure. But that's today's fashion, folks!

by Anonymousreply 146January 12, 2023 9:53 PM

I like how his LinkedIn lists him as LEAD ACTOR on Stranger Things.

by Anonymousreply 147January 14, 2023 3:23 AM

I mean his disappearance kind of kicks off the show and next to Eleven Will's probably the most involved in the supernatural shit. Plus who doesn't massage the truth a bit on their LinkedIn?

by Anonymousreply 148January 14, 2023 3:30 AM

[quote] I met Ryan Reynolds. I would definitely... I wouldn't be mad if I played his son or something

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149January 14, 2023 10:49 PM

Or something!

Noah, you floozy.

by Anonymousreply 150January 14, 2023 10:51 PM

His 18th birthday he was signing up on the apps. Don't let it fool you.

by Anonymousreply 151January 15, 2023 3:40 AM

Every time a TV twink comes out, an angels gets his wings.

by Anonymousreply 152January 15, 2023 5:08 PM

I suspect he'll be on OF doing camboy dildo masturbation sessions by the end of Stranger Things. His reaction to the scripts didn't seem too promising.

by Anonymousreply 153January 15, 2023 5:15 PM

Both of his parents are business bigwigs and he's studying at Wharton. If he drops acting he's going to lean into business. not OF.

by Anonymousreply 154January 15, 2023 5:19 PM

[quote] “There will definitely be another center point for Will in season 5 and I think it’s really exciting and I’m definitely so excited to see what they have in store,” Schnapp, 18, exclusively told Us Weekly while promoting his company TBH (To Be Honest).

[quote] “They won’t tell me specifics, but they were like, ‘You just wait. You will be very happy and excited. So sit tight,'” he continued. “I think the story opened and started with Will, and I think ending it with him and circling back on that is a nice way for them to wrap it up.”

This reaction? He seems happy enough to me. Anyway he's going to be worth 12 million that people know about by the end of next season. He becomes a cam whore its because he wants to be not for money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155January 15, 2023 5:21 PM

I will always root for any life path that involves nudity.

by Anonymousreply 156January 15, 2023 5:21 PM

I'm all for cute Jewish gay boys.

by Anonymousreply 157January 15, 2023 5:31 PM

He’s definitely a bottom, right?

by Anonymousreply 158January 15, 2023 5:33 PM

He's better looking to me than Finn Wolfhard who I don't understand is even a thing. Noah looks like he's going to really handsome once he hits the mid 20s.

by Anonymousreply 159January 15, 2023 5:46 PM

Evidently there are still fangirls who think Noah is str8, and that he only "came out" for the benefit of Stranger Things fans.

by Anonymousreply 160January 15, 2023 5:59 PM

Every fandom has their delusional fangirls

by Anonymousreply 161January 15, 2023 6:13 PM

He fucked himself when he posted the screenshots of those DMs with that singer or whoever it was, because now he can't argue privacy when people start posting screenshots of his messages on Grindr, etc

by Anonymousreply 162January 15, 2023 6:28 PM

r162 Oh that's already happening

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163January 15, 2023 6:32 PM

R3 I agree but I’m still somewhat confused as to the difference between “gay” and “queer.” I’m not sure how queer is different.

by Anonymousreply 164January 15, 2023 6:35 PM

R164 Queer is generally used as an umbrella term

by Anonymousreply 165January 15, 2023 6:39 PM

Queer is used by straight people who want to pretend they're somehow unique or different, and want to elbow their way into the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 166January 15, 2023 6:59 PM

r163 Haha, what an idiot

by Anonymousreply 167January 15, 2023 7:01 PM

If a guy is presented in the right way on a popular TV series, he *can* look like Finn Wolfhard and become a teen heart throb. The same guy in an actual high school would be ignored or probably mocked. Dylan O'Brien would never have been swooned over if he wasn't on TV. It's weird. I think it works more with teen girls than with anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 168January 15, 2023 7:25 PM

R164 Like R165 said, it's generally an umbrella term. I'm glad it's been adopted as such, because gay being used as an umbrella term was always illogical to me. Queer makes much more sense if you're going to talk about a group of gay men, lesbian women, trans people, etc. for example, versus gay which should stay reserved for men solely attracted to men.

by Anonymousreply 169January 15, 2023 7:33 PM

I really hate being referred to as queer, or having to use the word. Next it will be faggot.

by Anonymousreply 170January 15, 2023 7:36 PM

We gay guys could reclaim our identity and go by "Fudgepackers" or "Fruits".

by Anonymousreply 171January 15, 2023 7:39 PM

r170 That's already underway. It's always been interesting to me how the same people who insist we must consider everyone's feelings are more than happy to tell older people, whose experiences of the word queer were as hate speech, to shut the fuck up and get over it. Even more so given if it weren't for the actions of those same people, we wouldn't have the rights and freedoms we have now.

by Anonymousreply 172January 15, 2023 8:46 PM

Back to Noah - he's a banned topic on LPSG, which means he or his team have been in touch with them and demanded that. Makes me think there are nudes out there.

by Anonymousreply 173January 15, 2023 8:47 PM

R173 You have to be 19 to get a thread stated about you on LPSG now.

by Anonymousreply 174January 15, 2023 8:49 PM

Sorry - "started."

by Anonymousreply 175January 15, 2023 8:49 PM

R171 How about "pansies"?

by Anonymousreply 176January 15, 2023 8:51 PM

"Cocksucker"

by Anonymousreply 177January 15, 2023 8:53 PM

r175 They dropped that rule when everyone pointed out how fucking stupid it was

by Anonymousreply 178January 15, 2023 8:54 PM

Guy in another thread who said they knew a mod said it was because Noah's team contacted LPSG that they wanted him on the do not post list.

by Anonymousreply 179January 15, 2023 9:02 PM

I don't understand how free speech works, I guess. Could his team contact the LA Times and say they don't want any articles written about him, and the LA Times would have to comply? Why does an internet forum comply with a star's team? What happens if they don't? The forum is doing nothing illegal.

by Anonymousreply 180January 15, 2023 9:07 PM

r180 The owner of LPSG is a little bitch who always gives in. For example, you're also not allowed to say anything negative about Tom Daley or DLB. Lots of 'secret' rules. He's in over his head.

It is odd that he owns a gay porn forum and then in his other career is a photographer who seems exclusively to take 'glamour' shots of women

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181January 15, 2023 9:12 PM

LPSG tends to overeact to everything so possibly. Due to I assume fear of being cancelled its now a rule that you can't post pictures of an actor if the character they're playing in the picture is underage which means you can be banned if you post Tom Hollands Spider-Man or hell anyone in Dawson's Creek. Noah's team being able to get him on that list does seem a bit of an overreaction even for them though but I can't see any other reason they'd lock the 19 threads he's got since October.

by Anonymousreply 182January 15, 2023 9:13 PM

R178 Oh, that's good. I don't follow them that closely. LPSG is so restrictive, you can't say "When I was 17 I went to Montana". That kind of thing makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 183January 15, 2023 9:19 PM

r182/r183 When someone's trying that hard to make their site seem squeaky clean, it falls into doth protest too much territory

by Anonymousreply 184January 15, 2023 9:21 PM

[quote]Due to I assume fear of being cancelled its now a rule that you can't post pictures of an actor if the character they're playing in the picture is underage which means you can be banned if you post Tom Hollands Spider-Man or hell anyone in Dawson's Creek.

How would that get them cancelled, though? The only thing that could possibly be controversial is posting pictures of underage actors, not people pretending to be underage. And even posting pictures of underage people isn't in itself wrong, unless it's porn of some kind. LPSG is really crazy, sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 185January 15, 2023 9:38 PM

Is this rich neophyte a Sephardi or Ashkenazi?

by Anonymousreply 186January 15, 2023 9:40 PM

When will the porn film be released?

by Anonymousreply 187January 15, 2023 9:44 PM

[quote] He’s definitely a bottom, right?

What young gay celeb isn’t a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 188January 15, 2023 9:45 PM

[quote] His father is Ashkenazi, with Russian Jewish ancestry, and his mother is Sephardi,

r186 Yes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189January 15, 2023 9:46 PM

^ OMG! That's almost an fetus!

by Anonymousreply 190January 15, 2023 9:47 PM

At what point will there be a “Let’s Be Noah Schnapp’s Bussy” thread?

by Anonymousreply 191January 15, 2023 10:23 PM

[R155] No, he did a live on TikTok about a month ago talking about "just wait and see" when asked if Will dies. Obviously actors gonna act, but the whole thing seemed off.

by Anonymousreply 192January 16, 2023 7:08 PM

[R171] Fruit/fruity is currently being used by Gen Z proto-queers who have zero clue the derogatory nature of the term. Mostly little girls calling their favorite actors fruity. It's real suspect.

by Anonymousreply 193January 16, 2023 7:13 PM

R193 Yes, one of my ex coworkers was very young, like just turned 18 and I was working a side job in a kitchen with her. She would say "fruity", "queer", "POC" all the time and I thought why are we using regressive and reductive terms like that that generalize and stereotype large groups of people. So many girls her age would label others and try to guess their gender and sexual orientation off of looks. One coworker I had would label me by TikTok terms like "softboi" or "flower boi." Then the worst, is the reclaiming of "faggot," unlike dyke which lesbians reclaimed, gays never reclaimed this word (and it's certainly used by many self-loathers). They absolutely treat these terms like empowering when for too many people especially older people, they are hurtful and stereotypical and bring memories of being bullied.

by Anonymousreply 194January 16, 2023 7:19 PM

[quote] [R164] Like [R165] said, it's generally an umbrella term. I'm glad it's been adopted as such, because gay being used as an umbrella term was always illogical to me. Queer makes much more sense if you're going to talk about a group of gay men, lesbian women, trans people, etc. for example, versus gay which should stay reserved for men solely attracted to men.

Except gay, as far as I know, was not derived from a perjorative term haters use/used. ("Fuck off, queer.") You're right, gay doesn't particularly work as an umbrella term. On the other hand - which you aren't acknowledging - queer was never an umbrella term, either. It was used to describe homosexual men and women. So why does it "make more sense"?

by Anonymousreply 195January 16, 2023 7:30 PM

[R170] That was me. I asked because I've been confused about it for the past few years. Most of the names on that list were OF queens and their fear over cancellation contacting admin directly, not an actual actor. I was told the only time a man gets blacklisted from discussion is if he or his team contact LPSG directly with proof that they're affiliated and why. Schnapp's team contacted them years ago, yet the ban remains in place as an 18 out gay man now. LPSG went to hell with the LARPers years ago.

by Anonymousreply 196January 16, 2023 7:33 PM

R194 Exactly. That generation is supposed to be so sensitive to "triggers." Ironic.

Fag, and Faggot, were words I heard all the time when I was a teenager. The words were used for gays, but also for anybody straight who was "acting gay", or anybody who kids just wanted to insult. It was also used to describe kids in certain activities. "Band fag." "Drama fag." I heard them in college, too. And after college. In the workplace.

I never really thought about it until recently but it has been great that these words fell out of favor or began to be considered totally improper to use. I never heard "queer" all that much, but that's another one - usually used more by older people. I even had friends who were staright, who were not that masculine, who got called these names.

by Anonymousreply 197January 16, 2023 7:40 PM

[R194] My god I can't imagine working with such a thing. We have an 18 year old in our office that goes by they/them, blue hair, cries the moment they don't understand a specific task despite having it explained by multiple people, tries to tell people about "queer history" when 4 of us are out and proudly gay and have been so since before they were born.

I keep my distance and call them what they wish, but there is ALWAYS a drama with them. Even younger Millennials seem to recognize workplace norms more than Gen Z. I suspect a lot of this comes from years being raised by social media and not parents. Call me fruity or a fag in the office and it will become an issue.

by Anonymousreply 198January 16, 2023 7:50 PM

Formerly, all you had to do in the workplace (depending on how uptight the workplace was, or wasn't) was have pretty good manners, observe some workplace etiquette, whatever. Going to work wasn't such a chore. I can't stand getting an email with someone's pronouns in the signature. Not that I won't call them by their pronouns, but I just preferred when work life was a lot simpler. People didn't impose themselves. They left you alone. You have to walk on eggshells, currently. You can't relax. I admit I'm older but I want to enjoy my life, now, not have to have people dictate how I behave and speak. Sorry/not sorry.

by Anonymousreply 199January 16, 2023 7:59 PM

Can we get back to talking about me?

by Anonymousreply 200January 16, 2023 8:24 PM

r196 Very interesting that they pre-emptively requested a ban, sounds like Noah doesn't have any self-control. Someone upthread said he had leaked nudes, maybe that's true then

by Anonymousreply 201January 16, 2023 9:09 PM

Young guys in general lack self control. Many teens are impulsive and overemotional by nature.

by Anonymousreply 202January 16, 2023 9:22 PM

Nick dickmatized at R163 is funny.

by Anonymousreply 203January 16, 2023 11:18 PM

Noah describes his first kiss with a female human that definitely happened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204January 17, 2023 2:51 PM

[quote] Does the Linked In profile include size meat verificatia and is he on PREP, or just a prep?

There’s already a jo vid of him. He ain’t big.

by Anonymousreply 205January 17, 2023 6:53 PM

I love small-dicked twink bottoms. Where’s the video?

by Anonymousreply 206January 17, 2023 6:57 PM

r205 Where??

by Anonymousreply 207January 17, 2023 10:17 PM

R204 Lots of gay men have kissed girls at one point, it's not impossible.

by Anonymousreply 208January 18, 2023 1:25 AM

Where’s the bussy?

by Anonymousreply 209January 18, 2023 3:10 AM

[quote]Evidently there are still fangirls who think Noah is str8, and that he only "came out" for the benefit of Stranger Things fans.

What?!?

by Anonymousreply 210January 18, 2023 5:40 AM

Fangirls on Twitter claim his dick pic is being sent around in DMs. Anyone with the goods?

by Anonymousreply 211January 18, 2023 8:43 PM

Only thing I've seen going around twitter is that picture of him showing off his ass in the mirror that gets posted every other week. None of the gay focused celebrity nude blogs have mentioned anything and given who he'd be sending dick pics to I'd say they're more likely to know about anything new than ST fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 212January 18, 2023 10:53 PM

is this it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213January 18, 2023 11:20 PM

No. There’s a video. That’s all I know. It’s on Twitter. Never heard about a dick pic. Some loon is leaking his DMs sent to him by Noah making it clear he jerked off with and shit.

by Anonymousreply 214January 18, 2023 11:23 PM

JO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215January 18, 2023 11:23 PM

r215 Oh that. Yeah thats not him. It got reposted a lot by Doja fans when that shit went down I think it turned out to be some random twink from reddit.

by Anonymousreply 216January 18, 2023 11:35 PM

We can only hope for fresh new sluttiness from Noah.

by Anonymousreply 217January 18, 2023 11:44 PM

r217 I imagine his college life is pretty much like a FratX vid the last few weeks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218January 18, 2023 11:59 PM

Any dick pics would be underage most likely

by Anonymousreply 219January 19, 2023 12:36 AM

R219, he has been hitting up guys non-stop in the last year.

by Anonymousreply 220January 19, 2023 2:02 AM

With the random coming out, LPSG having a blacklist on him, the hazing at his college and the amount of twinks claiming he was Snapchatting them relentlessly, I suspect Miss Noah has been sending dick pics to the wrong gays and got caught up in blackmail. For shame.

by Anonymousreply 221January 19, 2023 2:37 AM

Its nice the world is aligning to let Noah live out his closeted teenage dreams. If his luck holds out he'll soon end up in the same gym as Asher Angel and Johnny Orlando.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222January 20, 2023 6:30 AM

r222 Johnny is 100% str8. He has a home gym, so no men get to perv on him as he works out!

by Anonymousreply 223January 22, 2023 3:58 PM

R223, I like to think that Johnny’s bussy is still questioning.

by Anonymousreply 224January 22, 2023 4:35 PM

I'm surprised Nick " We employed foot fetishist pedophile Dan Schnyder for decades" odeon is this dedicated to homophobia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225February 2, 2023 2:51 AM

Finn is proud of Noah for coming out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226February 2, 2023 4:18 AM

Finn Wolfhard isn't kidding anyone. He really needs to stop with the "I'm straight and support my gay friends" shtick. When Stranger Things ends so goes their careers. They better make their paychecks last a lifetime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227February 2, 2023 4:50 AM

Finn Wolfhard isn't close to anyone on that cast and had a whole falling out with MBB. He seems the most 'over it', and that answer in R227 is as fake a PR response as any. He better act the fuck out of that inevitable Mike/Will unrequited love confession scene and give us something besides a wooden eyed stare.

by Anonymousreply 228February 3, 2023 2:43 AM

[quote] We’re not on everyday-text vibes in any way, and not because… it’s like,” he searches for the right words. “Do you text your cousins every day? Probably not. They’re our family. We’ll talk on each other’s birthdays. We’ll talk once in a while. But in the same way that family works, if I ever needed anything, they’re there,” he says. His eyes soften when I mention his costar, Noah Schnapp, coming out on TikTok a few weeks ago: “When I saw it, I just had a big smile on my face. I was just really proud of him.”

To be fair "his eyes soften" is a better emotional performance than he's done for anything in ST in nearly 2 seasons.

Best description I heard about the dynamics of the ST cast is Caleb, Gaten and Sadie are all broadway kids and bonded over that. Millie and Noah just clicked to become annoying BFFs for life, and then there's Finn just not fitting in either group.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229February 3, 2023 7:24 AM

As long as he’s not the Terri Hatcher of Stranger Things…

by Anonymousreply 230February 3, 2023 9:00 AM

R227, that reminds of Maeve in Season 1 of “The Boys” where she says, “Of course, I support Starlight in every way” after Starlight opens up about her sexual assault.

by Anonymousreply 231February 3, 2023 7:20 PM

[quote]and then there's Finn just not fitting in either group

Meaning he has no friends to tell him his music sucks

by Anonymousreply 232February 3, 2023 7:33 PM

When a cute kid enters the Upside-Down, he emerges as a quirky character actor.

by Anonymousreply 233February 3, 2023 7:54 PM

His twin sister looks like a linebacker compared to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234February 4, 2023 4:16 AM

He looks like a young Colby Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 235February 4, 2023 5:04 AM

"second of all you suck dick"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236February 5, 2023 2:00 AM

His weird face that looks like he's always high/horny turns me on in a way that even I can't understand.

by Anonymousreply 237February 6, 2023 11:00 AM

I'm happy for Noah. I'm glad he came out. With that said, he is not remotely good looking. And I'm into twinks...

by Anonymousreply 238February 6, 2023 11:19 AM

R238, you would be drooling if you were ever to encounter him naked on a bed, ass up, just waiting for your tongue or dick.

by Anonymousreply 239February 6, 2023 11:52 AM

Primetime is finally over?

by Anonymousreply 240February 6, 2023 11:54 AM

r237 There's something about the contrast of him looking like a a cute dork but secretly him being a horny fucker that really does it for me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241February 6, 2023 12:07 PM

[quote]Primetime is finally over?

More like Primemonth.

by Anonymousreply 242February 6, 2023 12:20 PM

Betta run me my money.

by Anonymousreply 243February 6, 2023 12:24 PM

R240 Yes.

by Anonymousreply 244February 6, 2023 12:27 PM

Remember when people used to come out on People Magazine?

by Anonymousreply 245February 6, 2023 12:30 PM

While we are at it,is it really him in this pic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246February 6, 2023 12:35 PM

Its definitely his phone so either an edit someone went above and beyond on, or more likely its a picture he sent to the wrong guy and it got leaked. Wonder if that why him and "u got a really nice big dick josh" guy stopped talking since he seems to have posted their entire relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247February 6, 2023 12:47 PM

Noah has a bigger schnozz than the guy at r246.

by Anonymousreply 248February 6, 2023 12:57 PM

He sure loves to be in this position.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249February 6, 2023 1:31 PM

R229 So what if he doesn't fit in either group? I doubt a lot of people would.

by Anonymousreply 250February 6, 2023 4:25 PM

With Finn all but saying the last season won't come out until 2025, who wants to place bets on Noah showing out the next 2 years and getting a reputation ala MBB.

by Anonymousreply 251February 6, 2023 4:43 PM

I doubt it. He seems pretty savvy.

by Anonymousreply 252February 6, 2023 5:23 PM

I mean he's clearly not savvy if even just half his leaks are true. He may have been burnt enough by now he's learnt to be careful though. Don't think there's any stories about what he's done at college yet.

by Anonymousreply 253February 6, 2023 5:57 PM

If there's doubt about whether it's even him, are they really "leaks"?

by Anonymousreply 254February 6, 2023 6:02 PM

I didn't say there was any doubt. the sexting with the tiktok twink definitely happened. Some of the DMs may have been edited but they were definitely talking. The mirror selfie I'm pretty sure is him but I guess its blurry enough you can argue different if you want. So thats 1 or 2 leaks when he's only been out a month. Granted nothing as spicy as Millie giving out coffee flavored rim jobs about him yet.

by Anonymousreply 255February 6, 2023 6:31 PM

How do you know it definitely happened? Were there just text messages or voice notes?

by Anonymousreply 256February 6, 2023 6:46 PM

2025?? What could possibly take them this long to make a new season of this show? I understood the last time, with the pandemic shut down, okay. But what now? They're setting a bad precedent.

by Anonymousreply 257February 6, 2023 7:04 PM

Maybe the writers are getting overwhelmed?

by Anonymousreply 258February 6, 2023 7:04 PM

Schnapp out of it!

by Anonymousreply 259February 6, 2023 7:18 PM

They did talk. I noticed this, go watch this video and pause in their conversation in imessage. Look at Noah’s profile picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260February 6, 2023 7:27 PM

Now look at this. It’s a screenshot of a groupchat with other people from his tbh company. Look at his profile picture. It’s the same. Josh wasn’t lying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261February 6, 2023 7:30 PM

I doubt he was lying but there's nothing "incriminating" either...

by Anonymousreply 262February 6, 2023 7:32 PM

"nice big dick" isn't incriminating?

by Anonymousreply 263February 6, 2023 7:39 PM

It tells you that the other guy sent Noah a dick pic... No biggie. (The occurence, not the dick.)

by Anonymousreply 264February 6, 2023 7:41 PM

Some of these aspiring "influencers" are so shortsighted. If Noah hit that guy up, other celebrities likely would as well. Why not just keep cool and see where the ride may take you?

by Anonymousreply 265February 6, 2023 7:42 PM

This thread hath taken a spicy turn.

by Anonymousreply 266February 6, 2023 7:49 PM

r264 You asked for proof he'd had anything leaked. There's evidence he was sexting with a guy. I don't think anyone is seriously arguing it was morally wrong on Schnapps part or anything. He's not the first teen to do it and he wont be the last. Though given how he reacted I don't think he was exactly pleased

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267February 6, 2023 7:50 PM

That bitch waited six hours to reply.

by Anonymousreply 268February 6, 2023 7:52 PM

And yet it was fine when Noah posted screenshots of DMs, huh?

by Anonymousreply 269February 6, 2023 7:55 PM

All those Tik Toks, Instagrams and stuff... I'm so old!

by Anonymousreply 270February 6, 2023 7:58 PM

He was alerting the world to a groomer.

by Anonymousreply 271February 6, 2023 7:58 PM

[Quote] 44, could easily pass for 50

Get a new line.

by Anonymousreply 272February 6, 2023 7:59 PM

Oh gurl, I knew you were a cookie sniffer the first time I laid eyes on you.

by Anonymousreply 273February 6, 2023 8:08 PM

You sashayed out the womb.

by Anonymousreply 274February 6, 2023 8:11 PM

Kudos to Noah for not letting his celebrity status get in the way of some good old fashioned horndog pursuits.

by Anonymousreply 275February 6, 2023 8:17 PM

When will the bussy be unleashed publicly?

by Anonymousreply 276February 6, 2023 8:19 PM

Watch this video from 2020 on minute 2:50. Noah had a meme in his cellphone that says “You going to his house at 2am to get the pipe after telling him that I was done with is stupid ass” lol he’s been dealing with boys for a while

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277February 6, 2023 8:20 PM

r276 Do frat orgies at Wharton count as public?

by Anonymousreply 278February 6, 2023 8:21 PM

I wonder if he's had Grayson Dolan.

by Anonymousreply 279February 6, 2023 8:22 PM

R267 Not to mention he went and blocked the OP of that random tweet who had nothing to do with the mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280February 7, 2023 1:04 AM

Getting DICK’D down, he is surely. To be that young and carefree…

by Anonymousreply 281February 7, 2023 1:11 AM

Of course that Tweeter had something to do with the mess. They were drawing attention to it.

by Anonymousreply 282February 7, 2023 8:35 AM

R282 Yawn. That "Tweeter" had less than 100 likes and views on that tweet. Noah's a public figure who's bound to have speculation on him, but he brings unnecessary attention to himself by blocking fans on social media. Makes it seem like he has something to hide/confirms he's been dude's DMs.

by Anonymousreply 283February 7, 2023 2:35 PM

Let the little bottom be a petty bitch if he wants to be. All he did was rage ban someone on twitter.

Will and Steve sounds much better than Byler, and Steve simping for Mikes bonebag of a sister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284February 7, 2023 2:54 PM

Maybe she’s a secret top!

by Anonymousreply 285February 7, 2023 3:02 PM

r285 Presents ass at every available moment, jokes about getting fucked at 2am, enthralled with Tiktokkers dick size. I've heard of deep cover but that's taking it too far.

by Anonymousreply 286February 7, 2023 3:09 PM

The sheer amount of videos of him doing stupid shit - is he ever offline?

by Anonymousreply 287February 7, 2023 3:57 PM

He's a college student so probably not. Someone on twitter says it looks like he's clearing out his drafts folder he made when he was still in the closet Now he can happily post about Will sucking dick without a mob trying to cancel him for homophobically sexualising his own character like that time he liked a video of Mike looking at Wills ass.

by Anonymousreply 288February 7, 2023 4:24 PM

Penn is something of a gay haven, but many of the Ivies are. Yale, Brown…

by Anonymousreply 289February 7, 2023 4:48 PM

R289, on average, colleges have about 30% of students IDENTIFYING as LGBT. This is more of a political identity though, not a sexual orientation. A lot of it is young women identifying as bisexual who may have a fling in college or who will otherwise never end up in same sex relationships.

by Anonymousreply 290February 7, 2023 4:58 PM

r288 Given how old Will is supposed to be, that's still pretty gross

by Anonymousreply 291February 7, 2023 5:09 PM

r291 The younger characters are now about the same age as Steve, Jonathan and Nancy were in s1 and sex was a pretty big part of their stories back then. Never mind after that time skip next season. So I don't think its horrific if Noah wants to joke about his own character getting some.

by Anonymousreply 292February 7, 2023 5:43 PM

By about the same age you mean a year or two younger.

by Anonymousreply 293February 7, 2023 6:39 PM

Is this Noah getting plowed?

Definitely a bottom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294February 7, 2023 11:43 PM

My gawd are we gonna clutch our pearls at the idea of a 15 year old gay boy in the 80s having sex? Euphoria has their 15 year olds out here fucking for drugs but Noah has to worry about being canceled over a dick joke about his own fictional character. My word.

by Anonymousreply 295February 8, 2023 1:10 AM

r294 The pink sleeping mask makes this go from hot to hilarious.

r293 No I mean about seven months difference. Its the difference of November 6th Junior year (Nancy s1) to March 29th Freshman year (Will s4). And even that's barely worth getting twisted up over since Wills gen are likely getting aged up to seniors in s5 to help explain why half the cast look like depressed middle aged divorcees now.

by Anonymousreply 296February 8, 2023 3:31 AM

The pink sleeping mask is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 297February 8, 2023 10:53 PM

Getting blindfold anon fucked already?

by Anonymousreply 298February 8, 2023 11:18 PM

r298 Maybe he's with Finn.

by Anonymousreply 299February 8, 2023 11:49 PM

Nose is too small to be Noah

by Anonymousreply 300February 9, 2023 10:06 AM

Where did that pic come from?

by Anonymousreply 301February 9, 2023 4:51 PM

r301 Probably just a still from a video off twitter or somewhere. Most of the images on that site look like they're taken from various peoples accounts.

by Anonymousreply 302February 9, 2023 5:23 PM

"I'll never stop publicly sharing private messages people send me" vows Noah Schnapp (Actually its pretty cute).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303February 9, 2023 5:28 PM

That's an important message to share.

by Anonymousreply 304February 9, 2023 6:43 PM

Noah is a Virgin!

by Anonymousreply 305February 9, 2023 7:01 PM

He didn't tell his family first?

by Anonymousreply 306February 9, 2023 9:00 PM

“I’m an insatiable bottom, Grandpa!”

by Anonymousreply 307February 9, 2023 9:02 PM

“So proud of you, you go get that cock, grandson!”

by Anonymousreply 308February 9, 2023 9:24 PM

r306

Probably just his parents and sister.

by Anonymousreply 309February 9, 2023 10:10 PM

I know I sound like a cringe frau but he's so cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310February 9, 2023 10:55 PM

How old is that dam pic? Adult pics only, please.

by Anonymousreply 311February 9, 2023 10:57 PM

Oh no, r311 might have accidentally glanced at a picture of a 16-year-old. Quick, give him some eyewash, and direct him to the nearest confessional!

by Anonymousreply 312February 9, 2023 11:18 PM

This is about present day Noah. Keet the, as you say, squeeing Frau stuff away.

by Anonymousreply 313February 9, 2023 11:20 PM

i wanna suck his barely legal asshole! 🕳️ 👅 🚓

by Anonymousreply 314February 10, 2023 1:24 AM

... as do I.

by Anonymousreply 315February 10, 2023 1:55 AM

R306 I might be misreading, but the specification of “public announcement” makes me think the grandfather was just reiterating his support after he went public.

by Anonymousreply 316February 10, 2023 2:01 AM

r308 Going by the way grampa Schnapp writes it'd be more “So proud of you, you go get that cock, grandson! 👨🏼‍🤝‍👨🏻😘🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦 "

by Anonymousreply 317February 10, 2023 2:12 AM

Is grandpa hot?

by Anonymousreply 318February 10, 2023 10:30 AM

R296 Stranger Things is supposedly more of a "family" show than Euphoria. Though that boggles the mind, with the level of bloodiness, horror, pain and scariness of the show.

by Anonymousreply 319February 10, 2023 8:32 PM

Interesting picture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320February 18, 2023 12:24 AM

Even his jacket is flaming!

by Anonymousreply 321February 18, 2023 12:54 AM

That's an oddly impersonal quote.

by Anonymousreply 322February 18, 2023 1:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323February 21, 2023 3:37 PM

R322 I thought that, too. Like what you would say if you didn't particularly like the person.

by Anonymousreply 324February 21, 2023 6:09 PM

R322 Agreed, especially since this is the same man that spoke out on MBB not being protected. It gives "beautiful gowns" energy.

by Anonymousreply 325February 21, 2023 6:47 PM

I’m guessing he’s sucked some dick at this point - badly. We all know the type.

by Anonymousreply 326February 21, 2023 7:35 PM

What's with all the weird videos?

by Anonymousreply 327February 21, 2023 9:00 PM

He’s the TikTok generation. It’s all they know how to do. This is art to them.

by Anonymousreply 328February 21, 2023 9:04 PM

Why do people feel the need to come out? I guess it's the me me me thing again, everybody knows already.

by Anonymousreply 329February 21, 2023 9:10 PM

R329, he has a certain credibility with the younger people, many of whom are living in fear of their sexuality. They are ashamed of themselves, and many have developed psychological and emotional problems. His public coming out can be of great comfort to them and may provide them with an example of someone popular who has decided to reveal himself as one of them.

by Anonymousreply 330February 21, 2023 9:21 PM

R330 To add to that, it's very important to see a main cast member from one of the most famous TV shows of the past decade come out while the show is still on air. And to say he's gay, not questioning/fluid/unlabeled is a good thing for the younger generation to see.

by Anonymousreply 331February 21, 2023 10:43 PM

R329 Young actors are damned if they do, damned if they don’t. If they come out, they’re attention whoring. If they don’t come out, they’re a disgrace to the community and/or queerbaiting.

by Anonymousreply 332February 21, 2023 10:58 PM

r329 I mean quite a lot of people still seem to think he was joking about it so to his target audience I don't think it was that obvious ( this is what a bunch of scolds on twitter telling people not to speculate about peoples personal lives has led to an entire generation who can't spot a flaming homo).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333February 21, 2023 11:09 PM

I'm glad to see such support for him on DL rather than the bitter queens displaying their own unhappiness.

by Anonymousreply 334February 21, 2023 11:57 PM

Who said he was coming out to give young people hope?

by Anonymousreply 335February 22, 2023 5:17 AM

DL complains enough when people DON’T come out, it’s only right we should support a young guy who does. It takes guts, even now.

by Anonymousreply 336February 22, 2023 8:30 AM

Does he like big cocks?

What about rimming?

by Anonymousreply 337February 22, 2023 8:32 AM

The reason people think it's a joke r333 is because hardly ever comes out as gay anymore. They come out as queer or bi or as a part of a "community"

Noah is very adamant that he's gay and I for one appreciate it.

by Anonymousreply 338February 22, 2023 3:56 PM

I meant to write "people hardly ever" come out as gay.

During that live someone asked Noah if he was bi and he was he almost seemed offended.

He said No!

by Anonymousreply 339February 22, 2023 3:59 PM

r339 He's biphobic!!

by Anonymousreply 340February 23, 2023 11:55 AM

r339 My favorite part is "who's gayer you or Will?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341February 23, 2023 12:29 PM

With all the videos, is there time left to study?

by Anonymousreply 342February 23, 2023 5:32 PM

Who the fuck studies in their first year of college?

by Anonymousreply 343February 23, 2023 6:45 PM

[quote]Who the fuck studies in their first year of college?

People who want to graduate?

by Anonymousreply 344February 23, 2023 6:49 PM

R343 is future Phi Beta Kappa inductee Noah. Welcome to Datalounge!

by Anonymousreply 345February 23, 2023 6:50 PM

Homophobic Gen Z tweens who wanted him to date Millie BB are pathetic enough to attempt to paint his sexuality as fluid. The man has said he is GAY multiple times. Why is this generation so obsessed with making sure gay men and lesbians are available to the opposite sex? Fuck off het cunts.

by Anonymousreply 346February 25, 2023 2:57 AM

Is that that because of that thing I saw where some girl he works with said they went on a "date night"? At this point he could release a sex tape called "I don't find women sexually attractive" where he gets railed by the entire UPenn football team and they wouldn't believe him.

by Anonymousreply 347February 25, 2023 3:09 AM

When Noah came out on Tik Tok a fangirl on Twitter was saying things like We knew him first! and Why are they stealing him from us?

Fangirls are all crazy.

by Anonymousreply 348February 25, 2023 3:28 AM

r347 Oh it is. Yeah few things say hetero couple going out for a romantic date like making a TikTok.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349February 25, 2023 3:46 AM

It’s evidently passé to be gay these days, everyone is meant to be “queer” or fucking trans. Stealth conversion era were living in. So more power to Noah!

by Anonymousreply 350February 25, 2023 7:33 AM

Homophobic Gen Z tweens who wanted him to date Millie BB are pathetic enough to attempt to paint his sexuality as fluid. The man has said he is GAY multiple times. Why is this generation so obsessed with making sure gay men and lesbians are available to the opposite sex? Fuck off het cunts.

R246 Tweens are children. They're pre-teens. Why do you car? You think they have an important viewpoint we need to listen to?

by Anonymousreply 351February 25, 2023 12:53 PM

*care

by Anonymousreply 352February 25, 2023 12:53 PM

R351 Judging by the piss poor way you tried to reply, you must be either new here or elderly. If you think tweens and Gen Z aren't influencing the cultural climate, you're stuck in the past where kids and adults stuck to their own lanes. Social media has made it a free for all for kids to have just as much influence in adults and our business.

It's worth noting that the generation coming up have zero interest in learning from history and are repeating patterns of homophobia dating back decades. Feel free to ignore them if you wish, but they're changing the cultural landscape.

by Anonymousreply 353February 25, 2023 3:25 PM

Kids these days!

by Anonymousreply 354February 25, 2023 4:56 PM

[quote]If you think tweens and Gen Z aren't influencing the cultural climate, you're stuck in the past where kids and adults stuck to their own lanes.

R353 I was only talking about your mention of tweens. Don't move the goalposts to include Gen Z. I never said tweens (ages 8 - 12) aren't influencing the cultural landscape. The question is, why do you willingly accept that? As adults, yes, we're fully capable of ignoring their childish and immature whims, and we should. We owe it to ourselves to do that. And I doubt they will grow up to think as they do now. That's not how childhood works. In fact many of them will probably forget Noah Schnapp as he outgrows them and as soon as they find some other teen on some other show.

by Anonymousreply 355February 25, 2023 9:31 PM

Any sightings of Noah’s bussy?

by Anonymousreply 356February 25, 2023 11:23 PM

Wow! Some of these fangirls are really trying to make him not gay. He's probably like how many times to I have to "come out"?

by Anonymousreply 357February 26, 2023 9:40 PM

It's the reverse of gay men insisting that their fave is gay.

by Anonymousreply 358February 26, 2023 9:50 PM

Meanwhile these same people claim it's wrong to speculate on actors being gay, but when one of them comes out as gay, they refuse to believe it. Homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 359February 27, 2023 6:19 PM

He's really entering his instahoe (TikTokho?) era. Lower the volume for the sake of your ears.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360February 28, 2023 3:18 AM

Why wear pants?

by Anonymousreply 361February 28, 2023 4:59 AM

His team is actively trying to stop this budding trade from opening an OnlyFans

by Anonymousreply 362March 2, 2023 2:31 AM

r362 It is actually kind of hilarious to see his team try and compensate. Some celebs come across as fake slutty. Noah just gives off a constantly horny personality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363March 2, 2023 3:16 AM

Also Noah as psycho stalker twink with worse hair than Will Byers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364March 2, 2023 3:45 AM

When does he come off as slutty?Is that wishful thinking?

by Anonymousreply 365March 2, 2023 4:36 AM

At least he has good taste in men. Garrett is quite the dish. One worth stalking.

by Anonymousreply 366March 2, 2023 6:30 AM

You know Hollywood doesn't see it for you when your hiatus project has you sharing above the title billing with Victoria Justice... in 2023... That movie looks dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 367March 2, 2023 6:57 AM

R364 I don't know if it's intentional but this movie looks gay as fuck...What's the worst thing a stalker twink can do to his victim? Assault him with his ass? Also why can't they style Noah's hair decently.

by Anonymousreply 368March 2, 2023 10:54 AM

The movie is going to flop because victoria is cursed. I hope better roles come to noah, he’s one of the better actors in st

by Anonymousreply 369March 2, 2023 2:12 PM

Some kid actors lose it in adulthood, though.

by Anonymousreply 370March 2, 2023 2:14 PM

Don't think he's that bad in the trailer. Granted playing a rich gay twink hunting for a daddy is probably pretty natural for him. Anyway that mess of a film is rated R for violence and sexual material. Unfortunately the sexual material is almost certainly not Noah.

by Anonymousreply 371March 2, 2023 2:42 PM

I don't think that's unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 372March 2, 2023 2:47 PM

R364 Dear gawd this looks low budget "just wrote my first script for film class" level shitty. I'll be drunk as fuck watching this mess. Allegedly what it's based on was a story with a young girl instead of Noah who was romantically obsessed with her tutor, so if they don't give the gay with this then it's a wash.

by Anonymousreply 373March 2, 2023 4:36 PM

Changing the girl to a boy robs the story of impact.

by Anonymousreply 374March 2, 2023 4:38 PM

r374 Why? Its the exact same story but gayer.

by Anonymousreply 375March 2, 2023 4:42 PM

Because a little... homosexual boy doesn't have the same place in society that a "vulnerable" girl does. The latter can more easily elicit sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 376March 2, 2023 4:54 PM

yeah, but the gay boy is so much hotter

by Anonymousreply 377March 2, 2023 5:07 PM

Not if he's played by Noah Schnapp.

by Anonymousreply 378March 2, 2023 5:13 PM

Strangely the main kid who's broken into movies from ST is Finn, I guess he's the most popular but not the best actor.

by Anonymousreply 379March 2, 2023 5:14 PM

I don't think it's all that strange. Finn is presumed heterosexual and he's not conventionally good looking but the others are even less so.

by Anonymousreply 380March 2, 2023 5:20 PM

Noah is less conventionally good looking than Finn?

by Anonymousreply 381March 2, 2023 5:46 PM

Noah reads gay. Finn has the edge on him for roles because of that.

by Anonymousreply 382March 2, 2023 6:42 PM

R380 discount chalamet without the acting ability is not better looking than Noah.

by Anonymousreply 383March 2, 2023 7:14 PM

They're both fairly beaky. But Finn is presumed straight. He has priviliege that Noah doesn't. It doesn't really matter. Noah will probably become another Ryan Seacrest.

by Anonymousreply 384March 2, 2023 7:26 PM

Noah will become another Joey Mills.

by Anonymousreply 385March 2, 2023 7:32 PM

Noah is basically the American Sebastian Croft. He has a cushion that will see him never do porn.

by Anonymousreply 386March 2, 2023 7:35 PM

I know Noah and he's a nice guy. Oddly, I would have NEVER thought of him as being straight.

by Anonymousreply 387March 2, 2023 7:37 PM

R387, have you met his bussy?

by Anonymousreply 388March 2, 2023 7:42 PM

[quote][R387], have you met his bussy?

How dare you? I'm a virgin!

by Anonymousreply 389March 2, 2023 7:47 PM

R384 don't think he'll do that bad. He's still a pretty good actor and managed to hold his own against the ST cast. There's more roles available for the very obviously gay than there were a few years ago. Plus Netflix pretty much has in house actors these days so he can always stick up to them if he even wants to carry on acting.

by Anonymousreply 390March 2, 2023 8:02 PM

[Quote] don't think he'll do that bad.

I don't mean that Noah will be forced to become a Personality. I think he's already oriented towards that. I could see him become a mogul.

by Anonymousreply 391March 2, 2023 8:06 PM

R391 oh right. Yeah I can see that. You ever watch interviews with him he's pretty good at giving the right answer to keep people talking and please the interviewer. Plus hes very pro money so I can see that as a likely route

by Anonymousreply 392March 2, 2023 8:08 PM

I could see he become a mongrel.

by Anonymousreply 393March 2, 2023 8:11 PM

So does the tutor give in to the twink only to realize he fucked up? Is that what sets the twink off?

by Anonymousreply 394March 2, 2023 9:52 PM

Noah's voice, walk, attitude and air all gave off homosexual before he said a single word about it. Hollywood executives know these things (hell half of them are gay themselves) and they know it's not profitable to a wide audience. Miss Noah was never going to be a leading man. You pick up on the subtle sabotage of careers after a while.

Good for him for having that TikTok lark and investing to fall back on when the acting gig goes belly up.

by Anonymousreply 395March 2, 2023 11:09 PM

Have you ever seen Leonardo DiCaprio's walk?

by Anonymousreply 396March 2, 2023 11:10 PM

Going by the fact the only promo he's done in the last 24 hours is for TBH and that he's a judge for the Google doodle contest I get the feeling he really doesn't give a shit about this movie.

by Anonymousreply 397March 2, 2023 11:19 PM

Have you ever seen John Wayne's walk?

by Anonymousreply 398March 3, 2023 2:53 AM

Not recently. But I heard he had a lot of impacted shit.

by Anonymousreply 399March 3, 2023 4:05 AM

Noah is going to like this answer by hottie F1 Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc! When asked who he would want to play him in a movie, Charles said Noah due to their resemblance. What a compliment, Charles is beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400March 3, 2023 4:56 AM

Noah has a new movie coming out (no pun intended) this month. The movie is 'The Tutor" with Garret Hedland and Victoria Justice. Its looks very dark/ good and he finally gets to play a bad boy.

by Anonymousreply 401March 3, 2023 7:11 PM

R401, will Noah be showing ass?

by Anonymousreply 402March 3, 2023 7:13 PM

R401 Yes, people have been talking about it in this thread for the last day

by Anonymousreply 403March 4, 2023 1:57 AM

That, r396?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404March 4, 2023 12:25 PM

Noah has his hands full!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405March 4, 2023 6:18 PM

Who's the guy in the blue shorts? They seem close.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406March 4, 2023 7:13 PM

r406

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407March 4, 2023 7:14 PM

The boy looks just like that tiktoker that noah had a thing with. if they have a thing, noah totally has a type

by Anonymousreply 408March 4, 2023 7:37 PM

R406 Tyler Levin. He's tagged in the post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409March 4, 2023 8:30 PM

Noah Thirst Trap!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410March 4, 2023 8:32 PM

His "friend" needs a sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 411March 4, 2023 8:33 PM

[quote] I'll be drunk as fuck watching this mess.

How will that be different from any other day of your adult life dear?

by Anonymousreply 412March 4, 2023 8:35 PM

This tyler just took the private off his ig acc and there were lots of people there with them but noah only posted him twice. it’s interesting

by Anonymousreply 413March 4, 2023 9:22 PM

Tyler also kind of exposed noah’s private second acc because he tagged in his latest post and noah commented from that acc in his picture lol

by Anonymousreply 414March 4, 2023 9:31 PM

Tyler went private again; he's clearly overwhelmed with all this sudden attention lol.

by Anonymousreply 415March 4, 2023 9:34 PM

I followed him just in time, if i see something interesting, i will let you know

by Anonymousreply 416March 4, 2023 9:52 PM

[quote] he has a certain credibility with the younger people, many of whom are living in fear of their sexuality.

The only fear they have is that they may be straight and not special.

by Anonymousreply 417March 4, 2023 9:56 PM

r417 Only knows about people via the internet and the Daily Wire trash he consumes every day.

by Anonymousreply 418March 4, 2023 10:37 PM

I did my research and tyler has a girlfriend! I think he’s just noah’s roommate at penn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419March 5, 2023 6:59 AM

r419 Noah is hungry for dick. That relationship won't last.

by Anonymousreply 420March 5, 2023 7:02 AM

Was the caption on Noah's post "mi amigo" from the start, or did he add that later because people started speculating that he was his bf?

by Anonymousreply 421March 5, 2023 7:56 AM

The caption was always there. I think noah put it there bc yeah it’s suspicious that he posted a pic with a random boy (only with him), so he knew people would think he was his boyfriend and got ahead of that. I also think that at first tyler wanted a little bit of cloud so he went off private and then saw that people thought he was noah‘s bf so he went private again lol

by Anonymousreply 422March 5, 2023 8:54 AM

You think between them they'd have realized Noah posting pictures of the same guy 3 times in one day when the only other people that normally get on his Instagram are his sister and Millie would have raised some questions that a "mi amigo" caption wouldn't quell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423March 5, 2023 1:24 PM

Yeah I thought it was suspicious as well until I followed the guy and found his gf’s ig. Unless the boy is bi and broke up with his gf and now is dating noah, then I think they are just friends. But it’s still weird that he posted him and only him while there were lots of people with them as well, but who knows what’s going on

by Anonymousreply 424March 5, 2023 2:40 PM

r414 what's Noah's 2nd account?

by Anonymousreply 425March 5, 2023 3:30 PM

Noah has a second boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 426March 5, 2023 3:34 PM

R426 only the one?

by Anonymousreply 427March 5, 2023 3:52 PM

Noah calls his asshole his “ark,” because he prefers to load them in 2 at a time.

by Anonymousreply 428March 5, 2023 3:58 PM

Noah desperately wants his "I turned my straight roommate into my fuckbuddy" moment. He can do better than a lookalike twink.

by Anonymousreply 429March 5, 2023 4:08 PM

Why didn’t he come out on schnappchat?

by Anonymousreply 430March 5, 2023 4:34 PM

It's going to be weird to see a lot of fat, old people named Tyler and Kyler, Jaxson, Jayden, etc.

by Anonymousreply 431March 5, 2023 6:08 PM

Noah’s other acc, followed by his sister and his amigo tyler

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432March 5, 2023 7:56 PM

The acc was tagged in one of tyler’s pictures with noah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433March 5, 2023 7:57 PM

Which one is Tyler at r433?

by Anonymousreply 434March 5, 2023 8:00 PM

the one to the right (noah’s left)

by Anonymousreply 435March 5, 2023 8:01 PM

Oh. Thanks. The guy to Noah's right is cute.

by Anonymousreply 436March 5, 2023 8:03 PM

From "Stranger Things" to TikTok star, downgrade!

by Anonymousreply 437March 5, 2023 8:14 PM

He's a featured player on Stranger Things. Not really a downgrade. And TikTok can drive general interest in a "creator."

by Anonymousreply 438March 5, 2023 8:19 PM

[quote]He's a featured player on Stranger Things. Not really a downgrade. And TikTok can drive general interest in a "creator."

Hey, as long as OnlyFans is next, go Noah!

by Anonymousreply 439March 5, 2023 8:28 PM

r437 That's not fair! TikTok has far more creative and quality content than Netflix. Granted that says more about how bad Netflix is these days than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 440March 5, 2023 8:42 PM

noah deleted the picture with tyler lol it was good while it lasted

by Anonymousreply 441March 6, 2023 1:09 AM

He's just cranky from the sunburn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442March 6, 2023 1:38 AM

Is Calvin Klein the official gay underwear? Except for a few porn stars who wear Andrew Christian, everybody else seems to wear Calvins.

by Anonymousreply 443March 6, 2023 1:45 AM

Tyler has BDF. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 444March 6, 2023 1:55 AM

R438 The last season is apparently his big main character moment. By the time the shit airs, the TikTok career will be as washed up as his eventual OnlyFans.

by Anonymousreply 445March 6, 2023 3:05 AM

Everybody comes between Noah and his Calvins!

by Anonymousreply 446March 6, 2023 9:53 AM

So Noah can't even post a picture with a male friend without it being controversial.

Tyler probably asked Noah to delete the pic. It's the same reason when Noah was asked who his celebrity crushes were he declined to answer because any male celebrity he meantironed would cause a mini-scandal. Girl crushes are OK boy crushes are verboten.

by Anonymousreply 447March 6, 2023 12:32 PM

I'M JUST SO THANKFUL HE DIDN'T COME OUT AS FUCKING 'QUEER'! THANK YOU, NOAH!

by Anonymousreply 448March 6, 2023 1:29 PM

R447 Yeah. We're in an age where young adult actors can come out and at least potentially squeeze out a successful career, but we can't mistake that for actual social equality.

That said, such a mini-scandal would likely just be that, a mini-scandal, instead of a setup for the most vicious homophobia. So even that is progressing.

by Anonymousreply 449March 6, 2023 2:16 PM

I mean his fangirls thought he had a crush on Millie and Zendaya and was probably dating one of those girls he hung around with before he came out and would constantly comment on it. I suppose the problem with the Tyler one was everyone was doing it the entire comment section was posts about if they're dating. Plus there was a response with a few thousand likes about it looking like a Sean Cody shoot.

by Anonymousreply 450March 6, 2023 2:31 PM

More like Helix.

by Anonymousreply 451March 6, 2023 2:51 PM

The picture with amigo tyler is back!

by Anonymousreply 452March 7, 2023 1:39 AM

r452 He does seem to have purged the comment section though.

by Anonymousreply 453March 7, 2023 2:54 AM

Noah should have figured out by now that any time he's photographed with any male or trans-male there's going to be massive speculation by multiple men on Datalounge that they're bfs.

by Anonymousreply 454March 7, 2023 1:28 PM

Amigo tyler posted a picture with noah almost identical to the one noah posted but with a few girls lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455March 10, 2023 6:49 PM

breaking news: noah updated his profile picture in his second (private) acc and it’s that picture with tyler

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456March 10, 2023 6:53 PM

I just noticed that it’s actually a different (barely) picture from the one he posted in his main acc. That’s interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457March 10, 2023 7:11 PM

Noah must be all over those bikini girls! Go, Noah!

by Anonymousreply 458March 10, 2023 7:39 PM

r457 Girlfriend or not, you know they fucked.

by Anonymousreply 459March 10, 2023 7:41 PM

They're surprisingly unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 460March 11, 2023 5:42 AM

He finally promoted the Tutor! About 2 weeks later than the rest of the cast, only on his story and he posted the video sideways. He really hates this fucking film. Must be because of what the makeup department did to his hair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461March 11, 2023 10:18 AM

Noah either has or wants to fuck Tyler. He looked at him like wants to jump his bones in that original picture. Then he takes the picture down and then he uses a similar picture with Tyler as his profile pic on this private back up account.

by Anonymousreply 462March 12, 2023 11:11 AM

About 4 pictures with Tyler, a few with different girls that went, and nothing for the other guys of the entire frat house he travelled with. Come on Tyler does he need to leave runway lights pointing towards his bed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463March 12, 2023 3:00 PM

🧐 ok

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464March 12, 2023 3:39 PM

r463 How many guys in that pic has Noah already fucked, sucked, etc.?

by Anonymousreply 465March 12, 2023 4:19 PM

R465 if he were me, he'd be wishing it was nearly all of them. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 466March 12, 2023 10:27 PM

What is this, Fraternity X?

by Anonymousreply 467March 12, 2023 11:23 PM

Noah Schnapp at Elton John's Aids Foundation Oscar party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468March 13, 2023 8:08 AM

Noah looks cute there r468.

by Anonymousreply 469March 13, 2023 9:04 AM

[quote] Hugged Justin Bieber tonight. I can die happy

That was the original caption to this before he edited it. The man has his priorities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470March 13, 2023 9:50 AM

r470 He really can't settle on the right wording I guess

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471March 13, 2023 10:06 AM

He looks Canadian.

by Anonymousreply 472March 13, 2023 5:43 PM

R472 He is. Both his parents have Canadian citizenship.

by Anonymousreply 473March 13, 2023 6:37 PM

R473 I was kidding. How does one look Canadian?

by Anonymousreply 474March 14, 2023 1:17 AM

r474 Obviously they look like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475March 14, 2023 1:29 AM

He's a cutie when he smiles. He should just enjoy being young and not read comments on social media about captions and the like.

by Anonymousreply 476March 14, 2023 3:32 AM

I usually like movies about psycho rich kids, and this looks really gay so even better. But why did they do that to his hair when he already looks preppy enough with his natural cut already? I can't take it seriously. He looks like a lightbulb in this scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477March 14, 2023 3:08 PM

R477 At least it's not his Stranger Things hair

by Anonymousreply 478March 15, 2023 1:04 AM

R477 They knew this film would be flopping without the tease of a little gay action.

by Anonymousreply 479March 15, 2023 2:29 AM

I fucking hate Canadians, what with their flappy heads, and always saying "oot" instead of 'owt".

by Anonymousreply 480March 15, 2023 4:55 AM

R477 that’s nothing compared to that atrocious bowl-cut wig he wore in ST4. If I’d had to wear that thing I’d have sued for emotional damage.

by Anonymousreply 481March 15, 2023 9:52 AM

I at least get why Will has that haircut, his family are dirt poor and its the 80s. I'm not sure why the guy in the Tutor wants to look that way. But true it could be worse. Sadly for Noah you can probably do a lengthy montage of all the bad hair days he's had to suffer through on set.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482March 15, 2023 10:43 AM

I think this is Noah’s new business

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483March 15, 2023 6:04 PM

r483 He's certainly creative with his money laundering choices.

by Anonymousreply 484March 15, 2023 6:24 PM

I’m 95% sure his dad is managing all the businesses and theyre just plastering his name all over them because he’s famous lol Noah is always partying, going out and on vacations while being at uni, he’s obviously not managing those businesses

by Anonymousreply 485March 15, 2023 6:40 PM

Has Winona Ryder commented?

by Anonymousreply 486March 15, 2023 7:04 PM

I read on a fan site that Noah might be questioning his sexuality, but MBB has convinced him to remain a virgin until she's helped him straighten out his confusion.

by Anonymousreply 487March 15, 2023 10:36 PM

I’ve seen many people saying that Noah is actually in love with Millie and because she rejected him, he decided to be gay lol

by Anonymousreply 488March 15, 2023 10:41 PM

[quote] that atrocious bowl-cut wig he wore in ST4. If I’d had to wear that thing I’d have sued for emotional damage.

Finn Wolfhard whispered into the producers’ ears that he had to be the “hot” one of the foursome.

I respect his game.

by Anonymousreply 489March 15, 2023 10:49 PM

r489 Wouldn't they need to make every character on the show except Finn's invisible to do that?

by Anonymousreply 490March 15, 2023 11:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491March 16, 2023 12:06 AM

So is Finn Wolfhard bi or what?

by Anonymousreply 492March 16, 2023 1:07 AM

No Finns just a slightly weird wannabe musician. There's never been any indication he's anything other than boringly straight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493March 16, 2023 1:23 AM

R493 I swear those two better fuck in this movie

by Anonymousreply 494March 16, 2023 8:35 AM

r494 Noah has already fucked on camera

by Anonymousreply 495March 16, 2023 6:37 PM

R495, who was the lucky top?

by Anonymousreply 496March 16, 2023 6:45 PM

Not surprised at all. If " smelling cookies" was a person it would be this guy.

by Anonymousreply 497March 17, 2023 1:03 AM

The way he/his team were sending C&D notices to LPSG and now he's banned from being posted about at all tells me this twink is giving out hole on screen somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 498March 17, 2023 2:08 AM

I kind of admire that level of proactivity in a slut. "I am/am about to be a massive whore. Please send out the C&D's and get me 15 NDA agreements, and a sling".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499March 17, 2023 1:17 PM

R499 He wants to build anticipation for the inevitable OnlyFans. Knowing him, he'll be creating a new platform to showcase it himself. Get money.

by Anonymousreply 500March 17, 2023 2:49 PM

r500 He can call it OnlyNoahs and try and get Beck, Centineo and Jupe onboard as well

by Anonymousreply 501March 17, 2023 2:59 PM

He doesn't need the money.

by Anonymousreply 502March 17, 2023 3:08 PM

Need and want are two different things. But yeah realistically he's probably got a pretty hefty trust fund, has had years of his dad investing his money even if you remove the millions from Netflix, con attendance payments, and the fact TBH seems to be doing alright. He ever shows ass its because he wants to not because he has to.

by Anonymousreply 503March 17, 2023 3:15 PM

Noah will start the first plant-based OnlyFans account.

by Anonymousreply 504March 17, 2023 8:57 PM

He’s the best actor and best looking of the kids on ST, so he could have a bright future ahead of him, he shouldn’t settle on Onlyfans type whoring unless he needs to.

by Anonymousreply 505March 17, 2023 11:11 PM

Noah Schnapp at the CMT awards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506April 3, 2023 4:41 AM

amigo tyler is back and did a photodumb on ig full of noah photos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507May 11, 2023 12:59 PM

thank you for the noah content tyler

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508May 11, 2023 1:00 PM

r507 well that date night either got much better or much worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509May 11, 2023 4:34 PM

tyler also posted this ig story the other week but i forgot to post it here back then lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510May 11, 2023 5:47 PM

So Tyler and Noah are fucking?

by Anonymousreply 511May 12, 2023 12:05 AM

we can only hope

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512May 12, 2023 2:36 AM

R503, how can anyone be sure. Tons of parents tell their actor kids they’re investing their money and then they go to look for it and it’s gone. He’s also only getting Netflix money, not network.

by Anonymousreply 513May 12, 2023 2:52 AM

r513 I mean its not a secret his family is already rich as shit. Twitter had a debate last month on if he counts as a nepo baby. Beyond that its confirmed he's been getting paid 250k an episode for the last 3 seasons, and that's getting doubled by all reports for season 5. By a conservative estimate he'll finish ST with about $6 million. The background, the money and the college he's attending implies he's going to make some top a very happy man some day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514May 12, 2023 3:31 AM

R514, are you suggesting our Noah is a bottom?!

by Anonymousreply 515May 12, 2023 3:36 AM

r515 I mean he's shaped like one certainly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516May 12, 2023 3:45 AM

His documented interest in big cocks suggests he's a bottom (though he could ofc be verse).

by Anonymousreply 517May 12, 2023 8:13 AM

He’s always showing off his ass and that leaked snaps to that boy he was talking to of him talking about big dicks say it all

by Anonymousreply 518May 12, 2023 8:32 AM

He's aware. Skip to 30 seconds into this and both Charlie Heaton and Noah himself admit he has a huge ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519May 12, 2023 9:05 AM

If (big if) tyler and noah are dating, i’m sure his parents are happy, a good jewish boy also studying at penn is the kind of guy they would want for him instead of another boy from industry

by Anonymousreply 520May 14, 2023 11:34 AM

Doesn't Tyler have a girlfriend? Not that that would stop him from dumping her in order to date a famous person, male or female.

by Anonymousreply 521May 14, 2023 6:21 PM

I actually don’t know if he’s still with his girlfriend. They still follow each other on instagram but the last picture that they have together in her sm is from last year so maybe they broke up and are still friends. She’s studying in Florida and he’s obviously in Pennsylvania so that may be why they haven’t seen each other in a while but who knows. Honestly it would be hilarious if they are still together and he doesn’t bother to visit her but can go in numerous holidays with noah and all those frat boys lol So yeah there’s a chance he’s bi and broke up with his gf and now he’s with noah

by Anonymousreply 522May 14, 2023 7:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523May 14, 2023 9:08 PM

Someones let him loose in Monaco.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524May 28, 2023 2:41 PM

You can’t tell me he doesn’t have a thing for F1 hottie Charles LeClerc. Or his brother Arthur.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525May 29, 2023 3:52 AM

Don't really see it when people say they look like twins

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526May 29, 2023 2:28 PM

Not twins, but there is a resemblance

by Anonymousreply 527May 29, 2023 3:21 PM

He's very good-looking, and could grow up to be gorgeous if he works out. But, maybe he doesn't care about that.

by Anonymousreply 528May 29, 2023 3:26 PM

Have to see them both naked together before that can be determined.

by Anonymousreply 529May 29, 2023 3:57 PM

Damn, I would have killed to have been in Noah’s place at his age. Partying in Monaco with sexy race car drivers? He’ll yeah! Lucky guy.

by Anonymousreply 530May 29, 2023 5:53 PM

Leclerc is hot so I don’t blame Noah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531May 29, 2023 5:54 PM

[quote] I'm such a big fan of Charles, and he set up this thing for me with APM

Why do I get the feeling Leclerc is another hot guy whose DMs Noah slid into

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532May 30, 2023 3:38 AM

r532 Has Charles slid into Noah yet?

by Anonymousreply 533May 30, 2023 12:34 PM

Is he a they now?

by Anonymousreply 534May 30, 2023 12:48 PM

R531 I need to get over to Monaco and show Leclerc la cock.

by Anonymousreply 535May 30, 2023 12:50 PM

[quote]Is he a they now?

No, unlike most of his generation who come out with ridiculous terms to describe themselves, he has said he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 536May 30, 2023 3:02 PM

When I see the name Leclerc I can’t help but think of the old forger in Allo Allo. I didn’t even know it was an actual name tbh.

by Anonymousreply 537May 30, 2023 3:23 PM

r534 The guy who makes a reference to how gay he is every few weeks and who hits on every attractive guy with over 100,000 followers in messaging range? No he's in this for the dick and the faghags and won't let anyone forget it.

by Anonymousreply 538May 30, 2023 4:28 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539June 23, 2023 1:58 AM

He always seems so awkward when people make him pose solo. I get the feeling he's more confident in a group.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540June 23, 2023 2:27 AM

r540 Which one does Noah get first?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541June 24, 2023 1:02 AM

Hopefully all in a big gangbang.

by Anonymousreply 542June 24, 2023 2:14 AM

He's at NYC Pride. Doubt he'll be be getting away with much debauchery though. He's with his parents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543June 25, 2023 7:20 PM

Never mind. He ended up flashing his ass to about 200 people. Good for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544June 25, 2023 10:52 PM

[QUOTE]Doubt he'll be be getting away with much debauchery though. He's with his parents.

He has his own hotel room. There will be debauchery.

by Anonymousreply 545June 25, 2023 11:01 PM

r545 The front desk will be directing guys to Noah's room

by Anonymousreply 546June 26, 2023 12:02 AM

Noah's 50 Load Weekend?

by Anonymousreply 547June 26, 2023 2:00 AM

He does look to have lost about 300,000 followers from that pride post. The comments are disgusting but the fact that they followed him in the first place proves homophobes genuinely are retarded because he'd ping Helen Keller's gaydar from 50+ miles away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548June 28, 2023 12:00 AM

R458 Good riddance to the homophobes.

by Anonymousreply 549June 28, 2023 12:13 AM

r549 Honestly I doubt Noah even cares. He looks happy as shit in every picture I've see of him at pride. His friends and family accept him and I kid of think he's just happy for that its a very relatable for any recently out gay guy and something we'd all have wished for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550June 28, 2023 12:41 AM

I read on a fan site some fangirl was saying First he broke MBB's heart by "becoming gay", then he rubbed everybody's nose in it with these Pride posts.

by Anonymousreply 551June 28, 2023 3:12 AM

r551 The idea Millie didn't know Noah is gay as fuck is amazing. This picture was taken by her fiancé (who Noah also drunkenly humped on her birthday) the mental hoops both would have to go through to for him to believe straight are hilarious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552June 28, 2023 3:55 AM

Was there anybody who didn't know Noah is gay?

by Anonymousreply 553June 28, 2023 4:45 AM

r553 Yeah. Look through these comments and its a weird mix of Christian and Islamic nutjobs saying they hate him and aren't watching STs5 because Noah is promoting sinful lifestyles or something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554June 28, 2023 5:01 AM

r554 If he'd been someone everyone thought was actually str8 I could maybe understand why the fangirls got upset, but Noah has been pinging gaydars all over the world since he started doing Stranger Things.

by Anonymousreply 555June 28, 2023 10:41 AM

He's getting Doja'd on twitter again. This time for doing rich gay New York Jews "zionist" fuelled adventures in Tel Aviv.

by Anonymousreply 556July 18, 2023 9:44 PM

People are surprised that someone with the surname Schnapp is Jewish?

by Anonymousreply 557July 18, 2023 10:36 PM

r557Its Twitter logic doesn't get in the way of a good early week rage fest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558July 18, 2023 10:50 PM

He broke MBB's heart for this kind of life. So sad!

by Anonymousreply 559July 19, 2023 4:26 PM

Noah shows off his dorm!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560July 19, 2023 6:26 PM

I wish he'd show off his full frontal nakedness.

by Anonymousreply 561July 19, 2023 8:11 PM

I want to see his bussy.

by Anonymousreply 562July 19, 2023 8:15 PM

"Busy, full frontal and all other views of Noah's arch only available for group parties at UPenn frat houses" - Noah Schnapp

by Anonymousreply 563July 19, 2023 8:38 PM

How many at UPenn have had him so far?

by Anonymousreply 564July 20, 2023 12:53 AM

Probably the number is about to ramp up significantly since going by that video he's got a single dorm now. Though he's on vacation with some baseball player called Ryan Dalven Swidler and gave him his +1 at Wimbledon so I'm guessing he's Tyler's replacement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565July 20, 2023 12:03 PM

I wonder who he sent this to?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566August 1, 2023 5:02 AM

No one, it's from a TikTok he posted recently R566

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567August 1, 2023 5:09 AM

r567 Well he's certainly getting bold then.

by Anonymousreply 568August 1, 2023 5:15 AM

How very flat.

by Anonymousreply 569August 1, 2023 7:10 AM

The bottoms dick size matters not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570August 1, 2023 7:32 AM

That's hilarious. Spending all that grift money on OFers, I bet he turns into a finsub

by Anonymousreply 571August 1, 2023 8:43 AM

Seems like he's chunking up a bit this summer. He probably needs to slow down on turning everything he eats into a vanity brand, and then buying most of the inventory himself.

by Anonymousreply 572August 1, 2023 8:57 AM

Wait who's he apparently dating that Tik Tok is up in arms?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573August 4, 2023 4:43 AM

Who knows, but I can’t imagine being late 30s/40s and wanting to date a 19 year old. I’d go nuts

by Anonymousreply 574August 4, 2023 6:13 AM

Hell. I'm 60 and I'd date him if that would mean I could eat that ass and suck his cock.

by Anonymousreply 575August 4, 2023 12:31 PM

Apparently it's meant to be someone called Moti Ankari, who is an Israeli influencer, and accompanied Noah on his Israel trip. So, huge pinch of salt required there, given how much hatred he got for the Israel trip, it might just be people stirring based on that. If it is him, though, he's 31.

by Anonymousreply 576August 4, 2023 2:06 PM

31 doesn’t seem SO bad

by Anonymousreply 577August 4, 2023 2:51 PM

31 goes into 19 very easily.

by Anonymousreply 578August 4, 2023 2:56 PM

r576 He's got a nice body at least

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579August 4, 2023 3:19 PM

To be fair, I would’ve been into him at 19 too. But I don’t see any indication that they’re actually dating

by Anonymousreply 580August 4, 2023 3:55 PM

Pretty sure that guys dating Christian Bendek

by Anonymousreply 581August 5, 2023 12:28 AM

I think this is the first article where he's actually talked about his coming out. Love how horrified he was at the idea of sorority girls hitting on him constantly

[quote] “All these new girls were starting to hit on me, and I was like, ‘I don’t like this. I don’t want this,’” he says..."

[quote] The next weekend, Schnapp came home to see his sister, Chloe, off to college, and he decided she would be the first person he would come out to. “I can’t tell anyone else before I tell my own twin sister — she’ll kill me,” Schnapp remembers with a laugh. He wanted to tell her in the car alone, but, he says, “I was driving, and I just kept putting it off. Our house was right down the road, and she was like, ‘Why do you keep making these wrong turns?’ I was like, ‘I can’t do it, I can’t do it.’ Then we got home, and I was like, ‘Screw it.’”

[quote] Her reaction was peak sibling: “She was ecstatic,” he says. “She said that she would’ve hated the idea of me marrying another girl and having to compete with that girl for my attention. The fact that now it’ll be a guy, she was like, ‘Oh, he’ll be my best friend.’”

[quote] Then Schnapp went back to college — and, like a lot of LGBTQ kids still sorting themselves out, he slid back into the closet. “Being fully aware of it and just completely, blatantly hiding it, it was really hard,” Schnapp says. “It just made everything miserable for those months.” Schnapp’s mother became so worried about him that she visited him to see if he was OK.

[quote] “I couldn’t tell her how I was feeling without telling her what the problem was, so just one night at dinner, I was like, ‘This is it,’” he says. “She was like, ‘Finally, you told me!’ She said that she would talk to her friend when I was 12 and be like, ‘I know my son is gay. Do I have to ask him? How do I do it?’ The friend was like, ‘Oh, you just let him be and let him figure it out himself.’”

[quote] Schnapp visibly relaxes as he tells this story. “Just to know that I finally got it off my chest and she knew it was like, ugh!” He throws his head back. “The biggest breath of relief of my life!” The dam broke. Soon after, Schnapp came out to his father, and his wider circle of friends. It was an exhilarating feeling, but he still hadn’t decided if he wanted to, in his words, “tell the world.”

[quote] “I remember being in the car with my mom and looking up out actors, because we wanted to make sure that I’ll be OK if I’m out, and they were all successful, super happy people,” he says. “In the end, I decided that if I was only out to my close circle, I would still feel like I’m hiding something. The only way to truly feel myself is to tell everyone.”

[quote] Before he did it, however, Schnapp made a list on his Notes app of all the people that he needed to come out to first, like Millie Bobby Brown. “I kept trying to do it in person with her, and it was too hard,” he says. “So then I just FaceTimed her one day in the middle of a Party City and I was like, ‘Millie, I’m gay.’ And she was like” ­— here, he tries to approximate Brown’s English accent — “‘Oh, Schnapper! You told me finally!’”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582August 7, 2023 4:27 PM

[quote] Schnapp says he hasn’t put “really any thought” into dating. “I’m just enjoying life,

Also whore Noah confirmed?

by Anonymousreply 583August 7, 2023 4:34 PM

Noah fence, but most of us knew.

by Anonymousreply 584August 7, 2023 4:35 PM

[quote]Her reaction was peak sibling: “She was ecstatic,” he says. “She said that she would’ve hated the idea of me marrying another girl and having to compete with that girl for my attention. The fact that now it’ll be a guy, she was like, ‘Oh, he’ll be my best friend.’”

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 585August 7, 2023 6:26 PM

I hope Noah’s bussy has made some new friends at college.

by Anonymousreply 586August 7, 2023 6:51 PM

He's turning into quite the adorable little capitalist. He should intern for Thiel.

by Anonymousreply 587August 7, 2023 7:27 PM

He's too indiscreet for Thiel. I bet he's kicking himself now he realises how much discreet dick his Doja Cat stunt has ensured he'll never get

by Anonymousreply 588August 7, 2023 8:19 PM

This or that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589August 7, 2023 11:40 PM

Well those were some boring questions. They needed a Dler asking them.

by Anonymousreply 590August 8, 2023 12:14 AM

In that interview he's acting like no one could tell; that it was this huge secret he was hiding from the world.

Bitch, whaaat??

by Anonymousreply 591August 8, 2023 2:52 PM

r591 He says it was an incredibly difficult journey to admit it to himself and say it to people who's opinion and love he values which is pretty true to most peoples coming out even if they have a sign visible from space that reads "FAGGOT" over their heads. But that in retrospect it was hilarious how many people had clocked him from puberty onwards.

It was a huge secret he was hiding from the world even if it was pretty obvious in retrospect to nearly everyone around him which he admits is funny how many people went "yeah no shit we knew from when you were 8" doesn't really change how hard it is to admit it to yourself and then actually tell the people around you.

Plus somehow I don't think it was as obvious to fangirls as DL gays seem to think seriously go to twitter and search Noah Schnapp homophobic for a series of fangirl outrage over him not having the right to say stuff like if he was a girl he'd go gay for Madison Beer or finding jokes about Millie running over gay people to be funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592August 8, 2023 3:13 PM

R588 He was right to do that, though. Doja came across as very odd in that exchange. She messaged a 17 year old asking him to pass on a message to a fellow cast member - and not because she just wanted a friendly chat with said cast member.

Then, when he exposed her weird shit, she tried placing the blame on him:

“When you’re that young, you make mistakes. You do dumb shit. I’m like trying to be super fair. You say dumb shit, you f*** up relationships with people. You make mistakes."

One of them made a mistake and it wasn't the 17 year old minor...

by Anonymousreply 593August 8, 2023 3:51 PM

You say she messaged him like it was out of the blue - they'd already been talking. And what the fuck does his age have to do with anything when she wasn't even interested in him? Fuck off frau.

by Anonymousreply 594August 8, 2023 4:03 PM

[quote] He’s not lacking suitors: After he came out, “all of a sudden, there was this influx of all these people in my DMs. And definitely some, like, big names that I didn’t know about.” He smiles, declining to elaborate further.

He seems to have learned to be slightly more discreet about sharing private celebrity gossip at least, or maybe just when it might make it harder to get railed. Not his families though he's currently getting cooked for revealing his sisters slightly odd reaction to him coming out.

by Anonymousreply 595August 8, 2023 4:12 PM

I think he's trying to manifest those DMs rather than them actually having happened

by Anonymousreply 596August 8, 2023 5:14 PM

R594 Because it's weird to involve a kid in your attempts to hook up with someone. And I'm not a frau - I've definitely got a dick between my legs.

by Anonymousreply 597August 9, 2023 8:16 AM

Jesus Christ, we're really going to pretend a 17 year old is a "kid"?

And exactly what part of "Noah can u tell Joseph to HMU. Wait, no, does he have a gf?" is so scandalous for a 17 year old to see?

by Anonymousreply 598August 9, 2023 10:51 AM

Thread

by Anonymousreply 599August 9, 2023 5:20 PM

Is Over!!

by Anonymousreply 600August 9, 2023 5:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!