Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Noah Schnapp from "Stranger Things" comes out on TikTok

Shocking no one, but congrats Noah!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228February 3, 2023 3:43 AM

They did him dirty with that photo

by Anonymousreply 1January 5, 2023 10:49 PM

We knew based on how close he is with MBB.

by Anonymousreply 2January 5, 2023 10:51 PM

You could see it from space, but good for the kid that he’s not doing that “queer” bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 3January 5, 2023 10:53 PM

Groomed by Hollyweird pedos!

by Anonymousreply 4January 5, 2023 11:02 PM

He's adorable. And it's not very generous for his friends and family to respond "we already know". They should make an effort to say something kind and loving and acknowledge the grit it takes to announce this, even in todays world in elite, monied (he must have money now), Ivy League milieu.

by Anonymousreply 5January 5, 2023 11:03 PM

Good for that twink!

by Anonymousreply 6January 5, 2023 11:06 PM

Oh, Schnapp

by Anonymousreply 7January 5, 2023 11:34 PM

Good for him

by Anonymousreply 8January 5, 2023 11:36 PM

I thought he was already out, but it turns out I was thinking of his character. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 9January 5, 2023 11:46 PM

He has all the Stranger Things money he needs.

by Anonymousreply 10January 5, 2023 11:55 PM

Good for him but the irony is great. The casting directors must be proud of knowing he was the right kid to play their gay character.

by Anonymousreply 11January 5, 2023 11:56 PM

R2: I knew when he posted that video flying UAE first class and he discussed and applied his skin and hair products.

by Anonymousreply 12January 5, 2023 11:57 PM

He’s the only actor on Stranger Things that is remotely good looking.

by Anonymousreply 13January 5, 2023 11:58 PM

A man everyone thought is gay confirmed he’s gay! File this under “Michael Urie and Mark Indelicato”

by Anonymousreply 14January 6, 2023 12:00 AM

Now he needs to show that fine ass of his.

by Anonymousreply 15January 6, 2023 12:01 AM

[quote]"When I finally told my friends and family I was gay after being scared in the closet for 18 years and all they said was 'we know.'"

I think this covers it.

by Anonymousreply 16January 6, 2023 12:05 AM

Your comment disturbed me a bit r15, but I see he recently turned 18 at least. I still think of him as a pretty young kid.

by Anonymousreply 17January 6, 2023 12:07 AM

[quote]He’s the only actor on Stranger Things that is remotely good looking.

Winona Ryder is not "remotely good looking"???

by Anonymousreply 18January 6, 2023 12:13 AM

I think he was referring to the younger cast. The adults are all pretty attractive, but Noah is easily the best looking one out of the ones meant to be playing teens. They just give him bad outfits and hairstyles to play that down.

by Anonymousreply 19January 6, 2023 12:19 AM

[quote] And it's not very generous for his friends and family to respond "we already know".

What the text said is one thing.

The TikTok quote he used to talk about it was a person saying, "It was never that serious."

This indicates that they said, they didn't care and didn't understand why he made it a big deal. To them, his being gay, was fine.

As annoying as, "we know" can be, it should be considered normal enough that it's not a big deal because it is okay.

by Anonymousreply 20January 6, 2023 12:22 AM

Why is this news?

by Anonymousreply 21January 6, 2023 12:26 AM

This then, is a day of independence for all those in Munchkinland and their descendants, if any!

by Anonymousreply 22January 6, 2023 12:39 AM

I always called that program “Queerer Things” anyway. Just like I call Dr. Strange, Dr. Queer.

by Anonymousreply 23January 6, 2023 12:42 AM

I expect to see those type of clueless comments elsewhere but not on a gayboard r21. What's happened to this place.

by Anonymousreply 24January 6, 2023 12:42 AM

He's cute but he's no Maya Hawke.

by Anonymousreply 25January 6, 2023 12:42 AM

YES so happy for him. On the last thread I remember some frau mad as hell that people clocked him as the fag to MBB's hag when he was all over her boyfriend.

No heterosexual boy fights so heavy for a fictional character's sexuality tbh

by Anonymousreply 26January 6, 2023 12:44 AM

[R2] Suicide watch for their delusional shippers

by Anonymousreply 27January 6, 2023 12:45 AM

[R24] Don't mind that thing, it's a troll straight from the dregs of LSA. DL went to the pits of hell when those whores came to town.

by Anonymousreply 28January 6, 2023 12:48 AM

Joshua Bassett, Shawn Mendes…

Noah is single and he likes you guys! Remember how he kept pressuring you both to follow him!?

by Anonymousreply 29January 6, 2023 12:48 AM

I thought he was having sex with girls at Penn??

by Anonymousreply 30January 6, 2023 12:51 AM

I’m surprised he came out as gay and not bi?

by Anonymousreply 31January 6, 2023 12:51 AM

Let's hope he withstands the Queer Cabal if he woefully attends some intersectionality seminar.

by Anonymousreply 32January 6, 2023 12:53 AM

Goodforher.gif

by Anonymousreply 33January 6, 2023 12:54 AM

Yeah I am actually surprised he just honestly said "I'm only into dick" given how dependent he is on fangirls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 6, 2023 12:55 AM

He already sent videos of himself beating off to someone.

by Anonymousreply 35January 6, 2023 1:03 AM

"after being scared in the closet for 18 years"

He was so fearful of homophobia that his mom had to have an emergency c-section, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 36January 6, 2023 1:03 AM

He was so far in the closet, he was standing in front of it wearing a Bob Mackie dress and singing “Rose’s Turn.”

by Anonymousreply 37January 6, 2023 1:06 AM

He's going to be really hot in about five years when he gains more muscle mass.

by Anonymousreply 38January 6, 2023 1:09 AM

He’s going to UPenn…so there’s a good chance he’ll be coming out as trans soon.

by Anonymousreply 39January 6, 2023 1:11 AM

Better than any coming out from last year and it's only January

by Anonymousreply 40January 6, 2023 1:11 AM

He’s Canadian. Chop it off!

by Anonymousreply 41January 6, 2023 1:14 AM

I saw a couple of critics say his acting as Will being in love with Mike was really over the top which I never got what their issue was since I honestly got where he was coming from. Its cool Noah was probably channelling his own gayling experience

by Anonymousreply 42January 6, 2023 1:22 AM

His DM inbox is about to collapse under its own weight.

by Anonymousreply 43January 6, 2023 1:27 AM

Going to have to take him off all those lists/videos of straight actors who played gay roles now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 6, 2023 1:31 AM

After seeing Noah hanging all over David Harbour at that basketball game last year, I have to wonder what was going on there.

by Anonymousreply 45January 6, 2023 1:46 AM

R45 He has good taste if so!

by Anonymousreply 46January 6, 2023 2:17 AM

Is Finn Wolfhard bi?

by Anonymousreply 47January 6, 2023 2:29 AM

r47 Straight as far as anyone currently knows, and frankly they can keep him.

by Anonymousreply 48January 6, 2023 2:47 AM

R48: I don't care about the uggo either. I was just implying with the question that it wouldn't shock me if he turned out to be bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 49January 6, 2023 2:52 AM

r49 I think he's more just generic tryhard actor than anything other than straight. Only reason people used to think he was gay/bi was because Jack used to be all over him. But Jack throws himself at every guy in touching distance

by Anonymousreply 50January 6, 2023 2:55 AM

The fact that he came out as gay, and not fluid or queer or some other label (or non-label) is huge.

by Anonymousreply 51January 6, 2023 2:58 AM

[R30] Apparently that was a whole lie a Tiktoker made up because she wanted to fuck him and he wasn't into her.

by Anonymousreply 52January 6, 2023 3:58 AM

I agree R46 , on both counts! But isn't Harbour "straight" and on his second marriage to a woman?

by Anonymousreply 53January 6, 2023 5:55 AM

Duh!

by Anonymousreply 54January 6, 2023 6:16 AM

I wonder if Millie taught him the coffee enema trick

by Anonymousreply 55January 6, 2023 6:21 AM

I sooo thought he was straight!!

But seriously, congrats to him!

by Anonymousreply 56January 6, 2023 6:23 AM

Well, Harbour did play Jakey Poo’s lover in Brokeback.

by Anonymousreply 57January 6, 2023 7:46 AM

How Noah Schnapp Got Shawn Mendes to Follow Him on IG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 6, 2023 8:50 AM

and he was so young too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 6, 2023 2:29 PM

It's heartening that all of these young actors are just saying fuck it and coming out so early in their careers. Noah, Joe Locke and Kit Connor from Heartstopper, etcetera. Hopefully the repercussions aren't too bad as they advance in their careers.

by Anonymousreply 60January 6, 2023 2:34 PM

[quote]Only reason people used to think he was gay/bi was because Jack used to be all over him. But Jack throws himself at every guy in touching distance

Jack who?

by Anonymousreply 61January 6, 2023 4:53 PM

[quote]as they advance in their careers

Sweet of you to think any of them will have careers beyond their current show

by Anonymousreply 62January 6, 2023 6:11 PM

They’re young highly popular actors, why wouldn’t they have future projects?

by Anonymousreply 63January 6, 2023 6:14 PM

[quote]highly popular

You really need to get out of the frau bubble

by Anonymousreply 64January 6, 2023 6:17 PM

R62 Joe Locke’s going to play the most popular gay superhero for the MCU and Kit Connor just won an Emmy, they’ll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 65January 6, 2023 6:19 PM

R64 They have millions of followers. Connor's coming out tweet got a million likes on Twitter. Like R62 said, Locke's joining the MCU. And Stranger Things is a streaming juggernaut.

by Anonymousreply 66January 6, 2023 6:21 PM

[quote] Joe Locke’s going to play the most popular gay superhero for the MCU

Gross. Hopefully they get someone hot to play Iceman to make up for it.

by Anonymousreply 67January 6, 2023 6:32 PM

Woo a child Emmy and a bit part in a Marvel TV series, future superstars guaranteed. LOL you fraus.

by Anonymousreply 68January 6, 2023 7:44 PM

An Emmy is an Emmy and Wiccan isn't a bit part, he's the male lead in the Agatha series. The MCU is setting up the Young Avengers. You can keep shrieking about fraus all you want, but it's less about being fraus and more about not being an eldergay with no clue about pop culture.

by Anonymousreply 69January 6, 2023 7:52 PM

I think Noah Schnapp is good-looking enough he could have an adult career, although he will need to take time off and go to an acting school to unlearn the tricks he picked up as a child actor (which is what Jodie Foster did, and what is what his co-star Winona Ryder should have done).

Millie Bobby Brown should do the same thing, although I think she's pretty much a lost soul. Maybe Caleb McLaughlin will be able to make the transition too, since he's also quite good-looking.

I don't see their young co-stars having much of a chance after the show is over. They're mostly too strange looking. Finn Wolfhard's features are unusual and striking now, but he will be an ugly adult.

by Anonymousreply 70January 6, 2023 8:01 PM

So who’s been running up his hill

by Anonymousreply 71January 6, 2023 8:08 PM

R70 I agree with your list and would add Sadie Sink, she's poised to transition well.

by Anonymousreply 72January 6, 2023 8:16 PM

[quote]An Emmy is an Emmy

Nice try Whoopi. And yeah, you really wounded me by exposing I don't know about Marvel, however will I live with my ignorance of capeshit.

by Anonymousreply 73January 6, 2023 9:30 PM

Yes, Whoopi's an EGOT with a Daytime Emmy, genius. So is Alan Menken. A competitive Emmy is a competitive Emmy. But we've already established that you seem to like talking out of your ass when you don't know what you're going on about.

by Anonymousreply 74January 6, 2023 9:59 PM

You seem awfully upset, time of the month is it? Your little bundles of blandness have peaked. At least Noah is self-aware enough to get himself an education.

by Anonymousreply 75January 6, 2023 10:30 PM

Keep going, it's always hilarious when someone on here is so incredibly stupid that all they can do is cry about fraus and make kindergarten-level sexist remarks. You were wrong about Wiccan being a bit part. You were wrong about the Emmys. Keep digging that hole.

by Anonymousreply 76January 6, 2023 10:42 PM

Rooting for Noah and the other actors mentioned in the thread as having come out recently. I’ll always root for queer kids.

by Anonymousreply 77January 6, 2023 10:45 PM

I've seen Wolfhard in three big budget movies and in ads for at least one other since Stranger Things began. He may look like Karen Carpenter's corpse if somebody dug it up, but I'd say his career is doing quite well.

by Anonymousreply 78January 6, 2023 10:47 PM

[quote]I’ll always root for queer kids.

Noah's gay, not queer.

by Anonymousreply 79January 6, 2023 11:00 PM

Finn is very well-positioned to assume the Chala-mantle as Hollyweird's Exotic Twink du Jour.

by Anonymousreply 80January 6, 2023 11:01 PM

R79 Kit Connor was mentioned and he’s bi, which is why I went with queer. Clearly I’m aware that Noah is gay when it’s the whole topic of the thread.

by Anonymousreply 81January 6, 2023 11:04 PM

[quote]and he’s bi

Suuuuure

by Anonymousreply 82January 7, 2023 12:27 AM

R82 Of course you're the retard from the other threads that obsessively hates Kit Connor for no reason, should've figured.

by Anonymousreply 83January 7, 2023 12:32 AM

r83 If you say so, dear. I'm sure the lack of those posts in my post history is all down to me using a different account eh? Not you being a loon at all.

by Anonymousreply 84January 7, 2023 12:34 AM

Called it when the script and crew confirmed Noah cried in that Will/Mike van scene unscripted. He knew how to make that scene as genuine as possible from his own lived experience. Hope he enjoys being the gay friend character in Netflix movies from here on out.

by Anonymousreply 85January 7, 2023 12:39 AM

Noah came out as gay on the same day Joshua Bassett who he's thirsty for came out as an evangelical Christian. I can't tell if that's a coincidence or Josh is scared Noahs going to make a move.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 7, 2023 12:59 AM

People are saying Joshua was hacked R86

by Anonymousreply 87January 7, 2023 3:25 AM

I’d lick his shitter.

by Anonymousreply 88January 7, 2023 3:34 AM

Did the drag queens wearing "womanface" and sending out grooming rays get him?

by Anonymousreply 89January 7, 2023 3:42 AM

[R86] Oh Christ, is this an attempt at relevancy from him? I don't understand Gen Z's brand of humor to tell if this kid is hacked or trolling or serious.

by Anonymousreply 90January 7, 2023 3:56 AM

r90 I think he's just having another mental breakdown and since his family are religious he's jumped back on that bandwagon. He posted a pretty self loathing Instagram story with some song lyrics about begging for forgiveness from those he's hurt earlier.

by Anonymousreply 91January 7, 2023 4:15 AM

I'd love it if Noah played Tommy to Joe's Billy.

by Anonymousreply 92January 7, 2023 8:13 AM

I've seen Wolfhard on a Saint Andrew's cross.

by Anonymousreply 93January 7, 2023 8:34 AM

R86, love this response.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 7, 2023 8:56 AM

So you can't be gay or bi and believe in Jesus?

by Anonymousreply 95January 8, 2023 5:11 AM

You sure can but you'd be treated as the stone cold drooling braindead idiot you are R95. Like you I assume?

by Anonymousreply 96January 8, 2023 6:15 AM

r95 Bassett has said he was molested by a religious figure growing up, has spent years battling guilt about his sexuality because of it, has done numerous posts about how bad is mental health is over the last year, and is now finding God and putting stuff like this on his Instagram. "Believe in Jesus" I don't give a shit, rediscovering your faith in the midst of all that is a massive warning sign. I am actually kind of glad Noah came out at the same time since he's certainly a better role model for gen-z gays than the active disaster that is Josh. I just hope he stops short of going full ex gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97January 8, 2023 11:20 AM

Believing in whatever you want or need to believe in is fine, proselytizing is not. Fuck outta here with that "Jesus Christ is the only way" shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98January 8, 2023 3:53 PM

R97, I thought he said he had been molested by a family member?

by Anonymousreply 99January 8, 2023 5:34 PM

[quote] In his sessions, he was also finally able to process the trauma stemming from the sexual abuse he had endured as a child and as a teen. (Bassett hasn't publicly named his abusers but previously said a relative abused him from ages 5 to 9 and that an older man in one of his theater groups abused him when he was a teen.)

Yeah ok that's my bad I'd misremembered theatre group as church group. Still childhood grooming and family induced religious guilt aren't a great combo.

by Anonymousreply 100January 8, 2023 5:55 PM

Yeah, whatever. These people are children, to me. Glad Noah came out, don't care about Joshua Bassett and don't watch his show.

by Anonymousreply 101January 8, 2023 7:43 PM

Noah seems like a good presence for young Gen Z gays to see that you don't have to be into that ~hearts not parts~ bullshit and lie about your sexuality to be popular. Bassett seems like another Disney tragedy with shitty parenting and childhood trauma. Hopefully he pulls a David Archuleta and grows up, leaves his cult and prospers gay and finds inner acceptance of his gayness.

by Anonymousreply 102January 8, 2023 11:08 PM

He's handling the homophobia pretty well. Not sure why a fangirl felt the need to collect a bunch of mean comments about him to stumble across though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 11, 2023 12:21 AM

R103 That is (for some reason) a popular fancam format. They start off with a bunch of negative comments and transition to video clips from interviews and photoshoots of the celebrity looking hot. I haven't seen the video Noah replied to, but I would put money on that being the type of video he replied to.

by Anonymousreply 104January 11, 2023 2:15 AM

Why are so many Gen Zs so angry that other gay people clocked this gaylet and are just happy he came out? So many comments talking about "how dare you use stereotypes" bitch there's a reason certain tells exist. We find each other this way.

by Anonymousreply 105January 11, 2023 4:10 AM

I think they believe that saying "lol yeah it was clear from space" isn't affirming enough for whatever struggle he went though and yeah I guess for some people that might be true. But Noah quite clearly doesn't give a shit is comfortable in his own skin and seems to be having the time of his life pointing out all the times he was clearly acting gay... Also they're all probably sad they all have shit gaydar and that all the jokes about him being an aggressively straight snapback wearing fratboy were wrong.

by Anonymousreply 106January 11, 2023 4:31 AM

[R106] Not to mention a lot of the outraged little shits are minors that read one Tumblr text post about LGBT history and think they know what it is to be gay. I'm not letting a 15 year old neopronoun freak tell me how to live life as a gay man when I've done it longer than they've been out the womb.

by Anonymousreply 107January 11, 2023 2:44 PM

Yeah, I don't know why people act like gay men cannot recognize their own. What do they think people did before Grindr? It's not even having a gay voice or liking pop stars (everyone knows those people are gay) but there's just certain body language and mannerisms that are subtle that I can recognize that straight people especially women cannot.

by Anonymousreply 108January 11, 2023 3:38 PM

Lesbians will say the same thing about other gay or bi women, R108. "Gaydar" has been studied and there is some proof, albeit not conclusive, that it is a thing. I don't think there's anything esoteric about it, either; probably our brains picking up signals too small to be able to articulate easily except in broad strokes like "just something about the way he gestured."

Anyway yes you could see Noah from space. Cute kid.

by Anonymousreply 109January 11, 2023 5:15 PM

The mans so gay he can't imagine heterosexuality in any shape or form .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 11, 2023 6:43 PM

Noah is adorable. I hope he’s cast in a good gay romance.

by Anonymousreply 111January 11, 2023 9:06 PM

I hope he doesn't get stuck in gay rom-coms.

by Anonymousreply 112January 12, 2023 12:35 AM

[R112] Not a chance in hell he gets anything good after this + the Stranger Things typecast.

by Anonymousreply 113January 12, 2023 1:37 AM

Alex, I will take "Things I have known for 4 years"---for 200.

by Anonymousreply 114January 12, 2023 1:39 AM

I wouldn't be shocked if Noah decided to stop acting after Stranger Things and continue with college to get into a different field of work.

by Anonymousreply 115January 12, 2023 1:48 AM

"Entrepreneurship and innovation" seems an odd topic to study/teach.

by Anonymousreply 116January 12, 2023 2:40 AM

Well, someone thinks highly of himself.

[quote]Award-winning actor, entrepreneur, and Gen-Z thought leader Noah Schnapp...

Thought leader?

Also, an 18 year old on Linked In?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117January 12, 2023 2:42 AM

[quote] Yeah, I don't know why people act like gay men cannot recognize their own.

A lot of them are mutilated women now though, and people who don’t identify as male or female.

by Anonymousreply 118January 12, 2023 2:57 AM

[R117] Oh what an embarrassing attempt at a resume. You can tell how young and rich he is by the grandiose words. Good luck to him, it's clear he doesn't see acting as his career post-graduation.

by Anonymousreply 119January 12, 2023 3:17 AM

Does the Linked In profile include size meat verificatia and is he on PREP, or just a prep?

by Anonymousreply 120January 12, 2023 8:34 AM

He's got a film due out where he plays a murderous preppy twink sometime this year so I don't think he's exactly quit acting. Wish he'd go shake his ass around Luca or something though and get a few acting roles it worked for Jack Dylan Grazer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121January 12, 2023 12:14 PM

[quote] Award-winning actor, entrepreneur, and Gen-Z thought leader Noah Schnapp.

Oh God he’s going to become one of those acting teachers who runs a cult.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122January 12, 2023 12:26 PM

[quote] For example, a thought leader could be a company that is exceptionally experienced and successful within its given marketplace. Or it can be a compilation of content from individuals who know an industry better than anybody else, as showcased by a brand's content marketing to spread the word about important topics.

That vegan Nutella company he set up? Certainly a pretentious way of saying he found a gap in the market.

by Anonymousreply 123January 12, 2023 12:36 PM

Good for him for being brave enough to come out and be his authentic self. Every time a gay person comes out, she/he helps us all.

by Anonymousreply 124January 12, 2023 12:41 PM

r123 Not much of a gap when his company essentially copied the branding of another company.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125January 12, 2023 1:07 PM

r125 If a Chocolate spread company happens in Canada does it really exist?

by Anonymousreply 126January 12, 2023 1:12 PM

And oh look, he's doing a fundraiser so you can 'invest' in his company. What a grifter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127January 12, 2023 1:17 PM

He's right for getting all the use he can out of those fangirls before they realise their chances of dating him just went down from 0.005% to an actual 0. Honestly surprised his follow count hasn't started going down yet.

by Anonymousreply 128January 12, 2023 1:26 PM

Finn Wolfhard did the same to fund some short film he made. As if they're not making hundreds of thousands per episode

by Anonymousreply 129January 12, 2023 1:28 PM

These Hollywood Zoomer children are awful.

by Anonymousreply 130January 12, 2023 1:44 PM

R117 18 is about the age when most people start setting up LinkedIn accounts now. A number of college classes have modules to help kids learn how to set them up in freshman year, anticipating applications to summer jobs and internships.

by Anonymousreply 131January 12, 2023 1:46 PM

[quote] The second tier consists of the show’s original lead cast members in child roles: Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Noah Schnapp and Finn Wolfhard, as well as Sadie Sink. They will all earn over $7million.

r129 They're both on roughly $775,000 an episode for the final season. I guess crowd funding is just a thing celebs do now to shield themselves from risk. At least Schnapps Nutells is an incorporated company and legally separate. I didn't understand why anyone would crowd fund an actors passion project back when Zach Braff did that Garden State sequel and I didn't get it with Wolfhards movie either. I guess at least MBB is doing OK or at least she's not asked for help with her makeup company yet anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132January 12, 2023 1:53 PM

Judging by his LinkedIn, this kid is becoming a hedgefund investor that hides his $$$ in a remote island far away. Either he/his team are smart as fuck to set him up for this or he's going to crash and burn harder than Wolf on Wall Street.

by Anonymousreply 133January 12, 2023 3:17 PM

[R121] As I said before, he wasn't escaping the gay typecast even before he came out. Hope he enjoys playing the unrequited boy in love with a straight man role forever.

by Anonymousreply 134January 12, 2023 3:19 PM

Hedgefund investing is going to become the new = “parents squandered away show business earnings”

by Anonymousreply 135January 12, 2023 3:20 PM

Crowdfunding is how many people prove their fledgling products and companies have an audience or viable market. It's not really about the money.

by Anonymousreply 136January 12, 2023 3:20 PM

Hope he doesn’t turn into a billionaire villain like Peter Thiel.

by Anonymousreply 137January 12, 2023 4:25 PM

r136 Wouldn't actual sales show that better?

Oh, 550k revenue over 10 months. Guess not.

by Anonymousreply 138January 12, 2023 7:23 PM

[quote] Noah’s father, MITCHELL SCHNAPP, a 40ish hedge fund manager Noah’s mother, KARINE PEREZ SCHNAPP, 40ish, is of Moroccan Jewish background. Currently, she’s Senior Marketing V.P. at Hugo Boss, the fashion company.

Yeah I'd definitely say he's been getting financial advice from his dad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139January 12, 2023 7:32 PM

R134 He probably won't act much after Stranger Things. He's had zero success outside of it unlike Millie Bobby Brown or the weird looking kid.

by Anonymousreply 140January 12, 2023 7:55 PM

r140 Millie Bobby Brown is pretty much just a Netflix actress. The only film she's done that wasn't for them was Godzilla that she got when she was about 12 so once they get sick of her probably once they no longer need her happy to play Eleven I think she's going to be in trouble. Finn Wolfhard's current success is a mystery to me though. He looks weird, he's one of the worst actors in the ST cast but somehow various studios keep giving him roles.

by Anonymousreply 141January 12, 2023 8:04 PM

r141 Seriously. Look at this man. He looks like he'd get arrested for sniffing bus seats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142January 12, 2023 8:17 PM

Finn sings in his latest film, and it's awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143January 12, 2023 8:35 PM

IMO, Finn gets a pass because he’s still twinky, even if he’s not everyone’s exact taste. Once that mop starts to fall out, I think his career will taper.

by Anonymousreply 144January 12, 2023 8:57 PM

I don't know him.

He obviously goes to the wrong synagogue.

by Anonymousreply 145January 12, 2023 10:19 PM

Finn is a fashion it boy. That's the gimmick. Go figure. But that's today's fashion, folks!

by Anonymousreply 146January 12, 2023 10:53 PM

I like how his LinkedIn lists him as LEAD ACTOR on Stranger Things.

by Anonymousreply 147January 14, 2023 4:23 AM

I mean his disappearance kind of kicks off the show and next to Eleven Will's probably the most involved in the supernatural shit. Plus who doesn't massage the truth a bit on their LinkedIn?

by Anonymousreply 148January 14, 2023 4:30 AM

[quote] I met Ryan Reynolds. I would definitely... I wouldn't be mad if I played his son or something

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149January 14, 2023 11:49 PM

Or something!

Noah, you floozy.

by Anonymousreply 150January 14, 2023 11:51 PM

His 18th birthday he was signing up on the apps. Don't let it fool you.

by Anonymousreply 151January 15, 2023 4:40 AM

Every time a TV twink comes out, an angels gets his wings.

by Anonymousreply 152January 15, 2023 6:08 PM

I suspect he'll be on OF doing camboy dildo masturbation sessions by the end of Stranger Things. His reaction to the scripts didn't seem too promising.

by Anonymousreply 153January 15, 2023 6:15 PM

Both of his parents are business bigwigs and he's studying at Wharton. If he drops acting he's going to lean into business. not OF.

by Anonymousreply 154January 15, 2023 6:19 PM

[quote] “There will definitely be another center point for Will in season 5 and I think it’s really exciting and I’m definitely so excited to see what they have in store,” Schnapp, 18, exclusively told Us Weekly while promoting his company TBH (To Be Honest).

[quote] “They won’t tell me specifics, but they were like, ‘You just wait. You will be very happy and excited. So sit tight,'” he continued. “I think the story opened and started with Will, and I think ending it with him and circling back on that is a nice way for them to wrap it up.”

This reaction? He seems happy enough to me. Anyway he's going to be worth 12 million that people know about by the end of next season. He becomes a cam whore its because he wants to be not for money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155January 15, 2023 6:21 PM

I will always root for any life path that involves nudity.

by Anonymousreply 156January 15, 2023 6:21 PM

I'm all for cute Jewish gay boys.

by Anonymousreply 157January 15, 2023 6:31 PM

He’s definitely a bottom, right?

by Anonymousreply 158January 15, 2023 6:33 PM

He's better looking to me than Finn Wolfhard who I don't understand is even a thing. Noah looks like he's going to really handsome once he hits the mid 20s.

by Anonymousreply 159January 15, 2023 6:46 PM

Evidently there are still fangirls who think Noah is str8, and that he only "came out" for the benefit of Stranger Things fans.

by Anonymousreply 160January 15, 2023 6:59 PM

Every fandom has their delusional fangirls

by Anonymousreply 161January 15, 2023 7:13 PM

He fucked himself when he posted the screenshots of those DMs with that singer or whoever it was, because now he can't argue privacy when people start posting screenshots of his messages on Grindr, etc

by Anonymousreply 162January 15, 2023 7:28 PM

r162 Oh that's already happening

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163January 15, 2023 7:32 PM

R3 I agree but I’m still somewhat confused as to the difference between “gay” and “queer.” I’m not sure how queer is different.

by Anonymousreply 164January 15, 2023 7:35 PM

R164 Queer is generally used as an umbrella term

by Anonymousreply 165January 15, 2023 7:39 PM

Queer is used by straight people who want to pretend they're somehow unique or different, and want to elbow their way into the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 166January 15, 2023 7:59 PM

r163 Haha, what an idiot

by Anonymousreply 167January 15, 2023 8:01 PM

If a guy is presented in the right way on a popular TV series, he *can* look like Finn Wolfhard and become a teen heart throb. The same guy in an actual high school would be ignored or probably mocked. Dylan O'Brien would never have been swooned over if he wasn't on TV. It's weird. I think it works more with teen girls than with anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 168January 15, 2023 8:25 PM

R164 Like R165 said, it's generally an umbrella term. I'm glad it's been adopted as such, because gay being used as an umbrella term was always illogical to me. Queer makes much more sense if you're going to talk about a group of gay men, lesbian women, trans people, etc. for example, versus gay which should stay reserved for men solely attracted to men.

by Anonymousreply 169January 15, 2023 8:33 PM

I really hate being referred to as queer, or having to use the word. Next it will be faggot.

by Anonymousreply 170January 15, 2023 8:36 PM

We gay guys could reclaim our identity and go by "Fudgepackers" or "Fruits".

by Anonymousreply 171January 15, 2023 8:39 PM

r170 That's already underway. It's always been interesting to me how the same people who insist we must consider everyone's feelings are more than happy to tell older people, whose experiences of the word queer were as hate speech, to shut the fuck up and get over it. Even more so given if it weren't for the actions of those same people, we wouldn't have the rights and freedoms we have now.

by Anonymousreply 172January 15, 2023 9:46 PM

Back to Noah - he's a banned topic on LPSG, which means he or his team have been in touch with them and demanded that. Makes me think there are nudes out there.

by Anonymousreply 173January 15, 2023 9:47 PM

R173 You have to be 19 to get a thread stated about you on LPSG now.

by Anonymousreply 174January 15, 2023 9:49 PM

Sorry - "started."

by Anonymousreply 175January 15, 2023 9:49 PM

R171 How about "pansies"?

by Anonymousreply 176January 15, 2023 9:51 PM

"Cocksucker"

by Anonymousreply 177January 15, 2023 9:53 PM

r175 They dropped that rule when everyone pointed out how fucking stupid it was

by Anonymousreply 178January 15, 2023 9:54 PM

Guy in another thread who said they knew a mod said it was because Noah's team contacted LPSG that they wanted him on the do not post list.

by Anonymousreply 179January 15, 2023 10:02 PM

I don't understand how free speech works, I guess. Could his team contact the LA Times and say they don't want any articles written about him, and the LA Times would have to comply? Why does an internet forum comply with a star's team? What happens if they don't? The forum is doing nothing illegal.

by Anonymousreply 180January 15, 2023 10:07 PM

r180 The owner of LPSG is a little bitch who always gives in. For example, you're also not allowed to say anything negative about Tom Daley or DLB. Lots of 'secret' rules. He's in over his head.

It is odd that he owns a gay porn forum and then in his other career is a photographer who seems exclusively to take 'glamour' shots of women

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181January 15, 2023 10:12 PM

LPSG tends to overeact to everything so possibly. Due to I assume fear of being cancelled its now a rule that you can't post pictures of an actor if the character they're playing in the picture is underage which means you can be banned if you post Tom Hollands Spider-Man or hell anyone in Dawson's Creek. Noah's team being able to get him on that list does seem a bit of an overreaction even for them though but I can't see any other reason they'd lock the 19 threads he's got since October.

by Anonymousreply 182January 15, 2023 10:13 PM

R178 Oh, that's good. I don't follow them that closely. LPSG is so restrictive, you can't say "When I was 17 I went to Montana". That kind of thing makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 183January 15, 2023 10:19 PM

r182/r183 When someone's trying that hard to make their site seem squeaky clean, it falls into doth protest too much territory

by Anonymousreply 184January 15, 2023 10:21 PM

[quote]Due to I assume fear of being cancelled its now a rule that you can't post pictures of an actor if the character they're playing in the picture is underage which means you can be banned if you post Tom Hollands Spider-Man or hell anyone in Dawson's Creek.

How would that get them cancelled, though? The only thing that could possibly be controversial is posting pictures of underage actors, not people pretending to be underage. And even posting pictures of underage people isn't in itself wrong, unless it's porn of some kind. LPSG is really crazy, sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 185January 15, 2023 10:38 PM

Is this rich neophyte a Sephardi or Ashkenazi?

by Anonymousreply 186January 15, 2023 10:40 PM

When will the porn film be released?

by Anonymousreply 187January 15, 2023 10:44 PM

[quote] He’s definitely a bottom, right?

What young gay celeb isn’t a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 188January 15, 2023 10:45 PM

[quote] His father is Ashkenazi, with Russian Jewish ancestry, and his mother is Sephardi,

r186 Yes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189January 15, 2023 10:46 PM

^ OMG! That's almost an fetus!

by Anonymousreply 190January 15, 2023 10:47 PM

At what point will there be a “Let’s Be Noah Schnapp’s Bussy” thread?

by Anonymousreply 191January 15, 2023 11:23 PM

[R155] No, he did a live on TikTok about a month ago talking about "just wait and see" when asked if Will dies. Obviously actors gonna act, but the whole thing seemed off.

by Anonymousreply 192January 16, 2023 8:08 PM

[R171] Fruit/fruity is currently being used by Gen Z proto-queers who have zero clue the derogatory nature of the term. Mostly little girls calling their favorite actors fruity. It's real suspect.

by Anonymousreply 193January 16, 2023 8:13 PM

R193 Yes, one of my ex coworkers was very young, like just turned 18 and I was working a side job in a kitchen with her. She would say "fruity", "queer", "POC" all the time and I thought why are we using regressive and reductive terms like that that generalize and stereotype large groups of people. So many girls her age would label others and try to guess their gender and sexual orientation off of looks. One coworker I had would label me by TikTok terms like "softboi" or "flower boi." Then the worst, is the reclaiming of "faggot," unlike dyke which lesbians reclaimed, gays never reclaimed this word (and it's certainly used by many self-loathers). They absolutely treat these terms like empowering when for too many people especially older people, they are hurtful and stereotypical and bring memories of being bullied.

by Anonymousreply 194January 16, 2023 8:19 PM

[quote] [R164] Like [R165] said, it's generally an umbrella term. I'm glad it's been adopted as such, because gay being used as an umbrella term was always illogical to me. Queer makes much more sense if you're going to talk about a group of gay men, lesbian women, trans people, etc. for example, versus gay which should stay reserved for men solely attracted to men.

Except gay, as far as I know, was not derived from a perjorative term haters use/used. ("Fuck off, queer.") You're right, gay doesn't particularly work as an umbrella term. On the other hand - which you aren't acknowledging - queer was never an umbrella term, either. It was used to describe homosexual men and women. So why does it "make more sense"?

by Anonymousreply 195January 16, 2023 8:30 PM

[R170] That was me. I asked because I've been confused about it for the past few years. Most of the names on that list were OF queens and their fear over cancellation contacting admin directly, not an actual actor. I was told the only time a man gets blacklisted from discussion is if he or his team contact LPSG directly with proof that they're affiliated and why. Schnapp's team contacted them years ago, yet the ban remains in place as an 18 out gay man now. LPSG went to hell with the LARPers years ago.

by Anonymousreply 196January 16, 2023 8:33 PM

R194 Exactly. That generation is supposed to be so sensitive to "triggers." Ironic.

Fag, and Faggot, were words I heard all the time when I was a teenager. The words were used for gays, but also for anybody straight who was "acting gay", or anybody who kids just wanted to insult. It was also used to describe kids in certain activities. "Band fag." "Drama fag." I heard them in college, too. And after college. In the workplace.

I never really thought about it until recently but it has been great that these words fell out of favor or began to be considered totally improper to use. I never heard "queer" all that much, but that's another one - usually used more by older people. I even had friends who were staright, who were not that masculine, who got called these names.

by Anonymousreply 197January 16, 2023 8:40 PM

[R194] My god I can't imagine working with such a thing. We have an 18 year old in our office that goes by they/them, blue hair, cries the moment they don't understand a specific task despite having it explained by multiple people, tries to tell people about "queer history" when 4 of us are out and proudly gay and have been so since before they were born.

I keep my distance and call them what they wish, but there is ALWAYS a drama with them. Even younger Millennials seem to recognize workplace norms more than Gen Z. I suspect a lot of this comes from years being raised by social media and not parents. Call me fruity or a fag in the office and it will become an issue.

by Anonymousreply 198January 16, 2023 8:50 PM

Formerly, all you had to do in the workplace (depending on how uptight the workplace was, or wasn't) was have pretty good manners, observe some workplace etiquette, whatever. Going to work wasn't such a chore. I can't stand getting an email with someone's pronouns in the signature. Not that I won't call them by their pronouns, but I just preferred when work life was a lot simpler. People didn't impose themselves. They left you alone. You have to walk on eggshells, currently. You can't relax. I admit I'm older but I want to enjoy my life, now, not have to have people dictate how I behave and speak. Sorry/not sorry.

by Anonymousreply 199January 16, 2023 8:59 PM

Can we get back to talking about me?

by Anonymousreply 200January 16, 2023 9:24 PM

r196 Very interesting that they pre-emptively requested a ban, sounds like Noah doesn't have any self-control. Someone upthread said he had leaked nudes, maybe that's true then

by Anonymousreply 201January 16, 2023 10:09 PM

Young guys in general lack self control. Many teens are impulsive and overemotional by nature.

by Anonymousreply 202January 16, 2023 10:22 PM

Nick dickmatized at R163 is funny.

by Anonymousreply 203January 17, 2023 12:18 AM

Noah describes his first kiss with a female human that definitely happened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204January 17, 2023 3:51 PM

[quote] Does the Linked In profile include size meat verificatia and is he on PREP, or just a prep?

There’s already a jo vid of him. He ain’t big.

by Anonymousreply 205January 17, 2023 7:53 PM

I love small-dicked twink bottoms. Where’s the video?

by Anonymousreply 206January 17, 2023 7:57 PM

r205 Where??

by Anonymousreply 207January 17, 2023 11:17 PM

R204 Lots of gay men have kissed girls at one point, it's not impossible.

by Anonymousreply 208January 18, 2023 2:25 AM

Where’s the bussy?

by Anonymousreply 209January 18, 2023 4:10 AM

[quote]Evidently there are still fangirls who think Noah is str8, and that he only "came out" for the benefit of Stranger Things fans.

What?!?

by Anonymousreply 210January 18, 2023 6:40 AM

Fangirls on Twitter claim his dick pic is being sent around in DMs. Anyone with the goods?

by Anonymousreply 211January 18, 2023 9:43 PM

Only thing I've seen going around twitter is that picture of him showing off his ass in the mirror that gets posted every other week. None of the gay focused celebrity nude blogs have mentioned anything and given who he'd be sending dick pics to I'd say they're more likely to know about anything new than ST fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 212January 18, 2023 11:53 PM

is this it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213January 19, 2023 12:20 AM

No. There’s a video. That’s all I know. It’s on Twitter. Never heard about a dick pic. Some loon is leaking his DMs sent to him by Noah making it clear he jerked off with and shit.

by Anonymousreply 214January 19, 2023 12:23 AM

JO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215January 19, 2023 12:23 AM

r215 Oh that. Yeah thats not him. It got reposted a lot by Doja fans when that shit went down I think it turned out to be some random twink from reddit.

by Anonymousreply 216January 19, 2023 12:35 AM

We can only hope for fresh new sluttiness from Noah.

by Anonymousreply 217January 19, 2023 12:44 AM

r217 I imagine his college life is pretty much like a FratX vid the last few weeks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218January 19, 2023 12:59 AM

Any dick pics would be underage most likely

by Anonymousreply 219January 19, 2023 1:36 AM

R219, he has been hitting up guys non-stop in the last year.

by Anonymousreply 220January 19, 2023 3:02 AM

With the random coming out, LPSG having a blacklist on him, the hazing at his college and the amount of twinks claiming he was Snapchatting them relentlessly, I suspect Miss Noah has been sending dick pics to the wrong gays and got caught up in blackmail. For shame.

by Anonymousreply 221January 19, 2023 3:37 AM

Its nice the world is aligning to let Noah live out his closeted teenage dreams. If his luck holds out he'll soon end up in the same gym as Asher Angel and Johnny Orlando.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222January 20, 2023 7:30 AM

r222 Johnny is 100% str8. He has a home gym, so no men get to perv on him as he works out!

by Anonymousreply 223January 22, 2023 4:58 PM

R223, I like to think that Johnny’s bussy is still questioning.

by Anonymousreply 224January 22, 2023 5:35 PM

I'm surprised Nick " We employed foot fetishist pedophile Dan Schnyder for decades" odeon is this dedicated to homophobia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225February 2, 2023 3:51 AM

Finn is proud of Noah for coming out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226February 2, 2023 5:18 AM

Finn Wolfhard isn't kidding anyone. He really needs to stop with the "I'm straight and support my gay friends" shtick. When Stranger Things ends so goes their careers. They better make their paychecks last a lifetime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227February 2, 2023 5:50 AM

Finn Wolfhard isn't close to anyone on that cast and had a whole falling out with MBB. He seems the most 'over it', and that answer in R227 is as fake a PR response as any. He better act the fuck out of that inevitable Mike/Will unrequited love confession scene and give us something besides a wooden eyed stare.

by Anonymousreply 228February 3, 2023 3:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!