Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Timothy Bottoms

He must get really tired of being the "butt" of jokes all the time.

by Anonymousreply 8January 4, 2023 11:40 PM

I never understood why Jeff Bridges had the better reviews for The Last Picture Show

by Anonymousreply 1January 4, 2023 2:29 PM

Less whiny and didn't fuck on old, needy woman, R1.

Personally, I had my eye on dear Sam (RIP).

At least HE knew how to keep his mouth shut in that God-forsaken hell town and state.

by Anonymousreply 2January 4, 2023 2:46 PM

Joseph was the hot one. But a tad homophobic. He disparaged his gay character in the CELEBRITY miniseries and it’s not even on his wiki page.

by Anonymousreply 3January 4, 2023 3:03 PM

R1 not aware that Bridges got the better reviews. Bottoms was the lead while Bridges was considered supporting and was Oscar nominated in the supporting category.

Ben Johnson and Cloris Leachman won Oscars, but the work of Eileen Brennan and Timothy Bottoms is even more cherishable.-The Telegraph

by Anonymousreply 4January 4, 2023 3:18 PM

Does he? Wow.

by Anonymousreply 5January 4, 2023 5:42 PM

Is he related to Damaged Bottom?

by Anonymousreply 6January 4, 2023 6:02 PM

No r6, Insatiable.

by Anonymousreply 7January 4, 2023 10:11 PM

[quote]Timothy Bottoms

So do others.

by Anonymousreply 8January 4, 2023 11:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!