Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gavin Rossdale is so under rated

Besides being one of the best looking rock musicians ever, he has such a beautiful voice.

Gwen Stefani is such a dumb bitch.

Why would you dump this gorgeous man for some stupid redneck??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124January 5, 2023 12:05 AM

I never realized that Gavin sang Glycerine.

One of my favorite alt-songs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 30, 2022 12:38 AM

Look at what Gavin has in his kitchen.

What an awesome portrait.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 30, 2022 12:39 AM

OP you reply to yourself a lot. How sad.

by Anonymousreply 3December 30, 2022 12:41 AM

Bush was nothing but a boy band version of Nirvana.

“Glycerine” is a beautiful song but honestly I can’t think of another song since.

I love 90’s rock and they’re so low on the list for me I can’t name an album.

I know he did a solo album in the 2010’s that sounded like something from the early 2000’s. Real bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 4December 30, 2022 12:59 AM

He cheated on her incessantly and was jealous of her success. When they got together she hadn't completed her glowup and he was significantly better looking. I got the impression she married him because of his looks.

by Anonymousreply 5December 30, 2022 2:11 AM

He knows how to eat a mike.

I draw no conclusions.

by Anonymousreply 6December 30, 2022 2:15 AM

[quote] He cheated on her incessantly

With a guy or a girl?

Asking for a friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 30, 2022 2:16 AM

[quote] He knows how to eat a mike.

And suck a dick!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 30, 2022 2:17 AM

I liked a lot of their songs. Off the top of my head, there's:

Everything Zen

Swallowed

Mouth

X-girlfriend

Headfull of Ghosts

by Anonymousreply 9December 30, 2022 3:03 AM

He’s lovely, and Glycerine is such a beautiful song.

by Anonymousreply 10December 30, 2022 3:25 AM

R7 you totally beat me to it!

Bush was vastly overrated. And no one has heard a peep from them since.

by Anonymousreply 11December 30, 2022 3:27 AM

[quote] Why would you dump this gorgeous man for some stupid redneck??

Gwen was/is a starfucker and dumped Gavin (fading career) for someone who was better known.

by Anonymousreply 12December 30, 2022 3:28 AM

I was never into him. Thom Yorke sang better and lots of other guys were hotter

by Anonymousreply 13December 30, 2022 3:46 AM

[quote]Bush was nothing but a boy band version of Nirvana. “Glycerine” is a beautiful song but honestly I can’t think of another song since.

I was thinking about that song the other day. While I remember other Bush songs, and I wasn't quite a fan of the band, that song is one of the best songs of the 90s.

"I'm never alone, I'm alone all the time

Are you at one, or do you lie

We live in a wheel, where everyone steals

But when we rise, it's like strawberry fields

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face

Couldn't love you more, you've got a beautiful taste "

by Anonymousreply 14December 30, 2022 3:48 AM

Lol Bush was a b grade Pearl Jam ripoff and Rossdale was pretty but could not sing. I still listen to Comedown on occasion.

by Anonymousreply 15December 30, 2022 3:49 AM

The redneck doesn't fuck the nanny. She also looks happy with Blake, like she never did with Gavin.

He also ripped off his bandmate Nigel

by Anonymousreply 16December 30, 2022 4:01 AM

[quote] The redneck doesn't fuck the nanny

Or other men.

by Anonymousreply 17December 30, 2022 4:02 AM

I agree OP. After Nirvana, Bush was my band. So many hits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 30, 2022 4:06 AM

He's always been hot, though he cheated on her. I don't think Gwen wanted to dump him.

R7 Both I'm sure. He's not straight

by Anonymousreply 19December 30, 2022 4:09 AM

The thing with Marilyn is it wasn't a one time thing or short fling. They were together for years.

I always wondered if Gwen was his beard.

by Anonymousreply 20December 30, 2022 4:11 AM

She probably just grew tired of his shit. She was in her 40s and wanted different things from a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 21December 30, 2022 4:13 AM

OP = Gay Gavin

by Anonymousreply 22December 30, 2022 4:14 AM

R20 Wonder if he's moved on by now. Marilyn was pretty sad with all the he was the love of my life declarations and never shutting up about him.

by Anonymousreply 23December 30, 2022 4:17 AM

Can't believe Rossdale fucked that gross freak Marilyn

by Anonymousreply 24December 30, 2022 4:55 AM

Gavin cheated on her with other men. I think that is cause to give him the heave-ho. Gotta think of the kids too.

by Anonymousreply 25December 30, 2022 5:33 AM

I think it's shitty he asked for and received spousal support from Stefani. He is perfectly capable of making his own money. What bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 26December 30, 2022 9:23 AM

[quote] Marilyn was pretty sad with all the he was the love of my life declarations and never shutting up about him.

I mean, she’s never going to do better than him. All she has left are misty water-colored memories.

by Anonymousreply 27December 30, 2022 9:31 AM

The age gap between GR and Marilyn looked to be huge. And he was cheating on Stefani even before they married. It just seems like he used both of them for fame

by Anonymousreply 28December 30, 2022 9:48 AM

R14 I don’t know what any of that means.

But I also have no idea what the word glycerine means either.

by Anonymousreply 29December 30, 2022 10:18 AM

Federer's friend....

by Anonymousreply 30December 30, 2022 10:22 AM

Mouth is so underrated R9 I love that song. It was used in some werewolf movie back in the day. I remember the commercials because the song would get stuck in my head. 🎵 Nothing hurts like your MOUTH MOUTH MOUTH 🎵

by Anonymousreply 31December 30, 2022 10:24 AM

Gwen Stefani is a basic basic basic bitch that was given life through her collaborators.

Tony Kanal was the one who gave her style. Gwen dressed like him, not the other way around.

I used to love Gwen Stefani until she started revealing how she was more of a canvas and less of an artist.

So that’s why Blake Shelton isn’t the least bit surprising. He suits the real Gwen perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 32December 30, 2022 10:38 AM

If you want to see mental illness in real time, follow Marilyn on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 33December 30, 2022 10:45 AM

Is there a third page to the article at r8? Thanks

by Anonymousreply 34December 30, 2022 10:58 AM

R33 Yup.

Marilyn was the typical party boy queen - worked fine for him in the years when men found him attractive and he could bring drugs to a party and attract "friends" on that basis.

He would have been a footnote had he not grabbed on to George's coattails and held on for dear life.

by Anonymousreply 35December 30, 2022 1:38 PM

[quote] He also ripped off his bandmate Nigel

What happened?

by Anonymousreply 36December 30, 2022 3:49 PM

So is Gavin into men who look like men, or just men who dress as women?

Because Marilyn looked trans and also went by a female name, so maybe Gavin is just into cross dressers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 31, 2022 1:46 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 31, 2022 1:48 PM

Is that Jared Leto on guitar in OP's clip?

by Anonymousreply 39December 31, 2022 2:01 PM

Obviously not, R39.

Jared Leto has no talent.

by Anonymousreply 40December 31, 2022 2:03 PM

By the way, OP's clip dates to 2011. When Gavin was still pretty.

by Anonymousreply 41December 31, 2022 2:14 PM

There were rumors back in the day that Gwen isn't exactly straight. FWTW.

by Anonymousreply 42December 31, 2022 2:27 PM

Maybe he’ll hook up with Sam Smith since he’s into cross dressers

by Anonymousreply 43December 31, 2022 11:39 PM

[quote] He knows how to eat a mike. … I draw no conclusions.

I do. His voice is as weak as a mouse's murmur.

by Anonymousreply 44January 1, 2023 12:04 AM

[quote] Couldn't love you more, you've got a beautiful taste "

The supreme narcissist.

Look at the OP's video; he can't even be bothered to lift his eyelids and look at us.

by Anonymousreply 45January 1, 2023 12:08 AM

Bush sucked , total frauds

by Anonymousreply 46January 1, 2023 12:14 AM

Gavin fucked girls for sure (maybe guys too, I don’t know) in their guesthouse. Sometimes while Gwen was in the main house. I know this for a fact.

by Anonymousreply 47January 1, 2023 12:18 AM

beautiful, bi, and emo before emo or bi was a thing.

what's not to like?

by Anonymousreply 48January 1, 2023 12:21 AM

What does 'glycerine' mean? is it like 'Vaseline'?

by Anonymousreply 49January 1, 2023 12:25 AM

Actually the best song he sang was Swallowed. Look how hot he was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 1, 2023 12:27 AM

From what I know of Marilyn, I imagine there were a lot of drugs going on.

by Anonymousreply 51January 1, 2023 12:28 AM

For the people above who don't know what glycerin is:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52January 1, 2023 12:30 AM

R50 But he is a duplicate to Cobain.

Same monotone voice. Same blond mop-hair. Same chin dimple. Same narrow chest.

by Anonymousreply 53January 1, 2023 12:40 AM

but a brit.

by Anonymousreply 54January 1, 2023 12:43 AM

[quote] Marilyn, whose real name is Peter, spoke about their relationship and heartbreaking split.

“He was a fan of mine,” he recalled. “He’d follow me around the clubs everywhere and I was vile to him so he would stop. But he never did.

“One day I saw him in a club and told him it had to stop. He had his car outside and asked to speak to me somewhere quiet.

“He told me he loved me, which I said was ridiculous because he didn’t know me. But after about an hour-and-a-half we were both crying and ended up in each other’s arms. And that was it. We were a couple.”

Gavin continues to insist it was just a one-off, but Peter says the rock star was the love of his life and when they split in 1986 he was devastated.

“I cried every day for 10 years,” he says. “I’ve not even kissed anyone else since.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55January 1, 2023 9:14 AM

Were the gay rumors legit?

by Anonymousreply 56January 1, 2023 9:18 AM

[quote] Kiss & Tell All! Gavin Rossdale's Gay Lover Marillyn Reveals Why Rocker Struggled For Years With Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale's split after 20 years together stunned fans, but not Rossdale's gay lover! Cross-dressing pop star Marilyn told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview that the couple had struggled for years and Rossdale openly confessed their issues to his former boyfriend.

According to Marilyn, Rossdale opened up about his marriage to Stefani in an hour-long intimate phone call shortly before they announced their split. But he says tensions were bubbling for much longer.

It really isn't that surprising, Marilyn told Radar. This has been going on for years. Well done to them for trying so long!

The problem? Marilyn, born Peter Robinson, claims Rossdale has many issues surrounding his sexuality and the history of their affair. After a passionate gay relationship in the early 1980s, Rossdale dated women after finding fame. When Marilyn revealed their relationship in 2009, the Bush frontman denied the relationship, before admitting he had lied in 2010.

He called our relationship an experimentation, indiscretion of youth, Marilyn sniffed. Our experiment went on for five years! If you don't live in your own truth, whatever it may be, how can you be happy? You're not at peace with yourself.

Marilyn also alleges that Rossdale's wife Stefani was uncomfortable with the dirty details of his past becoming public.

She didn't want to know or acknowledge certain things about him, he claims. She wanted to edit his past and he wanted to as well.

"But how do you go into a relationship and not be 100 percent honest?" he asked. You can't have an ongoing stable relationship being untruthful or unaccepting. I just don't get it.

In addition to the story of the Marilyn affair, Rossdale and Stefani's relationship was rocked by the revelation in 2004 that he had fathered a love child, Daisy Lowe, with ex-girlfriend Pearl Lowe. Stefani was reportedly devastated at the time.

If you're not honest, and especially if you're with someone who is extremely successful and in the public eye, it'll come out of the woodwork, Marilyn explained.

And I think the fact that Gavin couldn't be upfront about certain things was the problem, he claimed. I can imagine, if it were me [being blindsided by such revelations] I would go into over-snoop mode. I want to know where you're going, how long you're going, who's the text from. I would be suspicious that the person wasn't being honest with me. I can imagine Gwen would have a similar problem.

Indeed, as Radar reported, Stefani's suspicions that Rossdale cheated on her with one of the couple's nannies ultimately torpedoed their relationship. While he denied any wrongdoing, she could not vanquish her concerns, insiders said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57January 1, 2023 9:27 AM

Marilyn was cheap and nasty right little scrubber.

I believe this is an accurate portrayal—

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 1, 2023 10:06 AM

[quote]What does 'glycerine' mean? is it like 'Vaseline'?

Definitely not!

by Anonymousreply 59January 1, 2023 10:17 AM

Don't second guess that redneck dick OP. That shit can be mesmerizing. The pretty boys far too often are complete duds in the sack. They don't want to do the work to give someone else pleasure They want to just lie back and be pleasured by someone else. Country boys don't live exciting lives growing up. They aren't jaded by big city life. The only excitement they have is sex. And they become masters at the craft.

Blake Shelton probably fucks like a horny bull.

by Anonymousreply 60January 1, 2023 10:53 AM

[quote] Gwen Stefani is such a dumb bitch. … Why would you dump this gorgeous man for some stupid redneck?

Because she is a dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 61January 1, 2023 10:55 AM

How did they get the name "Bush"?

by Anonymousreply 62January 1, 2023 11:52 AM

I don't think Gavin is underrated. He's a mostly serviceable musician and songwriter. But, he's had a few good ones over the years. I liked this one in high school.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 1, 2023 11:56 AM

Didn't Roger's wife order him out of the Wimbleton box?

by Anonymousreply 64January 1, 2023 12:08 PM

Marilyn has his issues, but over the years, the more that comes out, the more I believe him.

by Anonymousreply 65January 1, 2023 12:08 PM

[quote] Didn't Roger's wife order him out of the Wimbleton box?

Roger Federer's wife ordered Gavis Rossdale out of the Wimbledon box?

Why is that?

Are you implying that Roger and Gavin were hooking up, and she knew about it?

by Anonymousreply 66January 1, 2023 12:30 PM

I was never really into the music of Culture Club, but as an eight year old, I LOVED Boy George.

Marilyn didn't really have the same mainstream presence.

What's the story with Gavin and Roger?

And how did Gavin rip off band mate Nigel?

by Anonymousreply 67January 1, 2023 12:33 PM

No, he isn't. They were a corporate, mainstream C-rate copy of Pearl Jam (who already were a corporate copy of other bands) and Nirvana. Same shit as Stone Temple Pilots. MTV rock.

by Anonymousreply 68January 1, 2023 12:38 PM

So were Gavin, Gwen, Roger, and his wife Mirka SWINGERS?

I found a lot of photos of them together, mostly at tennis matches, but also on vacation together.

Here's one of them all in the same car.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69January 1, 2023 12:42 PM

Gavin and Roger hanging out together...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 1, 2023 12:44 PM

Marilyn and Boy George

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 1, 2023 12:47 PM

[quote] Scandals: Federer Fan Gavin Rossdale's Sex, Lies, and Affairs

Gavin Rossdale is not just an aspiring tennis player. He's a player.

He is one of the world's most well-known tennis fans, a constant presence in Roger Federer's support box and a consistent competitor on the celebrity tennis circuit. It seems rock star Rossdale gets around off the court as well.

The Bush front man and pop-star wife Gwen Stefani are rock royalty and good friends with Federer and wife Mirka — both Rossdale and Stefani were in Federer's box at the US Open and Wimbledon — and now rumors of Rossdale's status as a player off court are coming out in recent media reports.

Rossdale was long rumored to have had affairs with British pop star Marilyn, who is a man, as a teenager and American rocker Courtney Love, who is wild, and while Rossdale recently confirmed he had a relationship with Marilyn when he was a teenager, he reportedly asked Details Magazine to leave his admission out of the magazine because he had not told Stefani of the affair, the New York Daily News reports.

"I think at the outset there was a sort of fear — that was right at the beginning of Bush, and I didn't want it to be part of it. It felt like a cheap shot, so I was like, ‘I'm not getting involved,'" Rossdale told Details in its November issue. "I've never wanted to appear closed about it. It's not something I've talked about really because it's always been in the glare of a tabloid world. It's just one of those things: Move on."

After his admission, Rossdale "pleaded with" Detail editors to leave his confession out of the interview because he had not informed Stefani, the New York Daily News reports.

"Gwen didn't know that Gavin and Marilyn were actually involved. Gavin always said before that they were just friends," an unnamed source told the News, "and that's what she believed, until Gavin had to tell her" before she read it in the magazine herself."

Meanwhile Marilyn, who initially denied reports of the affair that first surfaced in Boy George's book, said he did so only to protect Rossdale's reputation.

"I agreed to lie against every grain of my being," Marilyn told In Touch Magazine, adding he wishes Rossdale "could have come to terms with this 15 years ago."

Rossdale is an accomplished recreational player who has hit with Federer, Sam Querrey, Justin Gimelstob, Vince Spadea and Mark Philippoussis, regularly plays pro-ams at the Farmers Classic in L.A. and Chris Evert's annual charity event.

“I grew up playing tennis and just loving it. I used to get a kick out of watching Wimbledon. I think that Wimbledon is a big deal for most British kids. I never thought that I’d end up one day watching a friend of mine play in the final on Centre Court, but that’s exactly what happened. I first met Roger through a mutual friend in New York about six or seven years ago and we’ve since become good friends. Roger is super cool and he has so much respect for everyone. I think that people connect with that quality in him.”

“I like to watch players with flair. Roger, obviously, but almost everyone in the top 100 is pretty good. There are no duds. The athleticism of the top guys is phenomenal. You get the feeling that they could excel in any sport.”

“Of the younger players, I like to watchl Ernests Gulbis. Gulbis is a particularly striking player – a crusher. And I think Gael Monfils has lots of potential. I like Andy Murray too. He reminds me a little of John McEnroe. He’s got such great hands and he just sweeps up everything with his returns. He’s an incredibly gifted tennis player and I like his attitude too. Also, the fact that I’m half Scottish makes me especially happy when he does well.”

Interestingly, while tennis has its share of gay women players, including Martina Navratilova and Billie Jean King, no top 25 male player has ever come out as openly gay during his career.

How would tennis players — and fans — react to an openly gay or bi-sexual top male player?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72January 1, 2023 12:59 PM

Marilyn from 6 years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73January 1, 2023 3:17 PM

R62 From Shepherd's Bush, London

by Anonymousreply 74January 1, 2023 3:21 PM

Machine head is a great song, and he's gorgeous. He was in love with Marilyn, so maybe that had something to do with their split. Its hard to believe she didn't know about that though. Maybe she just fell out of love with him through.

by Anonymousreply 75January 1, 2023 3:56 PM

Why are you guys littering up a Gavin Rossdale thread with this grifter Marilyn character. Can't we just focus on him and his music.

by Anonymousreply 76January 1, 2023 4:03 PM

Because he’s bi and cheated with the nanny, and wouldn’t marry Gwen for years when she was writing songs called “Marry Me” and lyrics about wanting to get pregnant and making music videos with giant birth control backdrops. He was a waity Katey when it came to wifing her. I loved him in middle school, didn’t realize back then his major twink vibes.

by Anonymousreply 77January 1, 2023 4:05 PM

Kingston looks a lot like Gavin.

Although I'm laughing at his hair cut, color, and style because Tony Kanal used to have his hair just like that.

Gwen is trying to make her son look like her ex-boyfriend!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 1, 2023 5:23 PM

Here's Tony's blond look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79January 1, 2023 5:24 PM

^ those are two completely different hairstyles. And I doubt Gwen is cutting his hair.

by Anonymousreply 80January 1, 2023 5:30 PM

Pretty basic bleach job. The oldest and young kid look just like Gavin. The middle kid is unfortunately all Gwen

by Anonymousreply 81January 1, 2023 5:35 PM

Oh you're right R81. That poor middle kid.

by Anonymousreply 82January 1, 2023 5:40 PM

Gwen looks like a wax museum now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 1, 2023 7:07 PM

I forgot about the love child! That’s just shows the kind of crap he feels comfortable lying about. Of course I’d believe Marilyn after that.

by Anonymousreply 84January 1, 2023 7:56 PM

Gavin pretends he never fornicated with his ex-boyfiend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 1, 2023 8:01 PM

I’m sure being with Gwen Stefani isn’t fun but he chose it and was a douche to her.

by Anonymousreply 86January 1, 2023 8:18 PM

I like him, but he sometimes reminds me of the Nesquik Rabbit, Quicky. I wonder if they’re related.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87January 1, 2023 8:43 PM

^ Yes, has a prominent philtrum.

by Anonymousreply 88January 1, 2023 9:00 PM

He sounds like one of those men who think tappin' some drag queen tail doesn't mean he's having gay sex.

by Anonymousreply 89January 1, 2023 9:15 PM

Gwen likely got bored with him after his Viagra stopped working.

I’m not sure she traded-up with Blake, but a hard dick is a hard dick.

Gavin is likely living his best gay/bi life.

by Anonymousreply 90January 1, 2023 10:39 PM

I believe he had a fling with Boy George. BG has been quite bitchy about him.

I'm amazed he had an affair with Courtney Love for eight months while with Gwen. Although GS strikes me as one of the most vain people in showbiz, I'd bet GR is too.

by Anonymousreply 91January 1, 2023 10:52 PM

My friend worked on Voice UK when he was a coach. Apparently, he carried on an affair with a muscley PA on the show. At one point he was told to tone it down as they could be heard in his dressing room. The PA did not return for the next season, and neither did Gavin. The funny part is he was criticized for being low energy on the show, but you would not know it from the sounds coming out of his dressing room.

by Anonymousreply 92January 1, 2023 10:58 PM

Gwen put up with a lot of bullshit from Gavin before she divorced him. Despite her outsize success and her glow-up (HT to R5) she stuck with his flash in the pan ass.

Gwen is very loyal to her men. Given that her first long time relationship was with a member of No Doubt, I’m betting she’s had three boyfriends at the most. I hope Blake makes her happy and appreciates her.

by Anonymousreply 93January 1, 2023 11:05 PM

He really can't pull off the Michael Hutchence hair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 1, 2023 11:08 PM

Some skillful filler and Botox will fix that.

by Anonymousreply 95January 1, 2023 11:14 PM

Wow. He really was seen as a letdown for the viewers but who watches that show anyway?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96January 1, 2023 11:27 PM

Maybe because he was also sleeping with other men. He was a bisexual sex addict, no?

by Anonymousreply 97January 1, 2023 11:41 PM

r2 Beautiful. I knew he had great taste.

by Anonymousreply 98January 1, 2023 11:42 PM

@R47 how do you know?

by Anonymousreply 99January 2, 2023 12:41 AM

Gavin strikes me as not being very interesting and probably not a great guy. He was hot to a lot of people and a rockstar and that’s probably why people wanted him around. Now he’s old. His looks have faded and nobody remembers Bush.

by Anonymousreply 100January 2, 2023 12:44 AM

Obviously anecdotal evidence, but I met him once and he was really nice and friendly

by Anonymousreply 101January 2, 2023 12:48 AM

Allow me to Google that for you, R29 and R49:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102January 2, 2023 12:57 AM

R77

[quote]...and making music videos with giant birth control backdrops.

I never noticed that.

And listening to this song as an adult, it's really quite conservative. Gwen, at heart, is a frau. Not knocking it. I'm sure Michael Knowles would have a field day with it (as he did with Taylor Swift's "Anti-Hero.")

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 2, 2023 4:45 AM

[quote] Apparently, he carried on an affair with a muscley PA on the show. At one point he was told to tone it down as they could be heard in his dressing room. The PA did not return for the next season, and neither did Gavin

Tell me more, R92!!!!

Any photos of the PA in question?

That is a very hot story, but I'm not sure I believe that Gavin would be so indiscreet.

by Anonymousreply 104January 2, 2023 5:38 AM

Enjoyed a few Bush songs, but for me, this is classic "beauty in the eye of the beholder".... Never thought of Gavin as anything other than not painfully ugly., but not much to fixate on. For looks, Blake Shelton has it all over Eddie Munster the second. That forehead hairline is hideous, and much better on Eddie M.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 2, 2023 6:24 AM

On what planet is he underrated?

by Anonymousreply 106January 2, 2023 7:43 PM

He isn't underrated, he's forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 107January 2, 2023 7:49 PM

Pretty sure at one point his hairline was noticeably receding. Wonder if he or Gwen paid for the plugs?

by Anonymousreply 108January 2, 2023 10:24 PM

[quote]But I also have no idea what the word glycerine means either.

Glycerine is what Glycerol is called in the UK.

Glycerine as in nitroglycerine.

You use that to make explosives.

Their love is so powerful that it's like an explosion.

by Anonymousreply 109January 3, 2023 2:20 AM

r105 Nobody sane thinks Blake is hotter. Still remember when Blake got clowned for a week when Gwen paid for him to be sexiest man alive. Aging is a bitch though.

by Anonymousreply 110January 3, 2023 2:50 AM

I don’t think either of these men is hot.

by Anonymousreply 111January 3, 2023 2:53 AM

Gwen's face is kind of scary now, like an alien trying to disguise itself as a human.

by Anonymousreply 112January 3, 2023 3:10 AM

She didn't have any choice BUT to leave GR. Guy couldn't keep it in his pants. It's amazing she put up with him as long as she did.

by Anonymousreply 113January 3, 2023 9:56 AM

r104 no pics, it was second-hand info but my friend had no reason to lie. He told me the PA was what they would call a bit of a bruiser. Tatted sleeves etc. He said Gavin took a shine to him and would have him around as if he was Gavin's PA. It was not much of a secret on set, Gavin just kept his stone face about it. He told me the noise complaint from the dressing room was just a one-time thing, and it was not clarified to Gavin what it was about, but he knew. I guess the Bruiser PA was a bit of a moaner.

by Anonymousreply 114January 3, 2023 3:50 PM

[quote] He told me the PA was what they would call a bit of a bruiser. Tatted sleeves etc. He said Gavin took a shine to him and would have him around as if he was Gavin's PA. It was not much of a secret on set, Gavin just kept his stone face about it. He told me the noise complaint from the dressing room was just a one-time thing, and it was not clarified to Gavin what it was about, but he knew. I guess the Bruiser PA was a bit of a moaner.

Wow, that's a surprise.

I would have thought that Gavin is the bottom, if he was fucking around with a tatted muscle guy.

by Anonymousreply 115January 3, 2023 9:51 PM

r115 I got the impression he was. The top guy was a moaner.

by Anonymousreply 116January 3, 2023 10:50 PM

Apparently he was godfather to his actual daughter, warned her not to get a DNA test and when she did and the test confirmed he was her father, cut her out of his life completely.

What a guy.

by Anonymousreply 117January 4, 2023 9:57 AM

R117 That's not true at all. I vaguely remember her talking about his other kids back in the day and Gavin commented on IG about her pregnancy. Took 5 seconds of using the google to find out they all seem pretty close

I do think Gwen was pretty pissed off about it at the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118January 4, 2023 9:14 PM

Gavin is gay.

Gwen is a dyke.

End of story.

by Anonymousreply 119January 4, 2023 9:35 PM

How is Gavin gay? Gay men don’t have a bunch of bastard babies sprinkled everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 120January 4, 2023 10:26 PM

He looks like a lizard now

by Anonymousreply 121January 4, 2023 11:46 PM

He was cute in the 90s.

But then again, weren't we all?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122January 4, 2023 11:48 PM

R122 Not to that extent. But I can see why Gwen put up with him for so long

by Anonymousreply 123January 4, 2023 11:57 PM

Did Rog share practice partners with him in Dubai? Mirka was surely not around.

by Anonymousreply 124January 5, 2023 12:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!