Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Unexpected sex

Tell us situations that didn’t mean to but ended up in having sex.

I was drinking coffee alone at Starbucks recently. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a guy who looked familiar—I couldn’t place him. He then noticed me and came up to me—turns out he was a friend of a friend. We had met only in passing almost year before at a party hosted by the mutual friend. While drinking coffee together, we found out that not only did we have a few mutual friends but we had a mutual FB. As we both got up about 30 minutes later, the guy suddenly asks, “I live a block away. Want to come over?”

Until that second, I hadn’t even thought about sex with him. Yes, he was attractive and funny—but in that second, he suddenly became sexy. I said yes, and we went to his place and had an afternoon of fun. I got none of my planned errands done.

by Anonymousreply 16January 26, 2023 7:15 AM

He took it out.

by Anonymousreply 1December 29, 2022 3:39 PM

I went on Grindr and found a guy who came over. We had sex.

It was unexpected because I’m old and ugly

by Anonymousreply 2December 29, 2022 3:53 PM

I thought our kind were advised not to have unexpected sex, on account of the potential for poopy messes.

by Anonymousreply 3December 29, 2022 3:56 PM

R1, it?

by Anonymousreply 4December 29, 2022 4:00 PM

R4

He took -

**breathes on glasses**

- It out.

by Anonymousreply 5December 29, 2022 4:10 PM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 6December 29, 2022 4:10 PM

My neighbor says he goes out expecting to have sex everyday.

He’s 27 and hot so he gets it.

by Anonymousreply 7December 29, 2022 4:12 PM

R5, but how can that be?!

by Anonymousreply 8December 29, 2022 4:15 PM

R8, for he is the Kwisatz Haderach!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 29, 2022 4:18 PM

I went to a conference and met a guy I went to college with. We had sex that night

by Anonymousreply 10December 29, 2022 4:24 PM

You’re a whore, darlin.

by Anonymousreply 11December 29, 2022 4:25 PM

I love older guys but enjoy when older guys think they're seducing me by buying me drinks and whispering in my ear how sexy I am.

I will go to bed with some of these guys at the drop of a hat but like them to think they unexpectedly conquered a young guy.

by Anonymousreply 12December 29, 2022 4:34 PM

Heyyyy.

by Anonymousreply 13December 29, 2022 4:36 PM

WHOOOOOORE.

by Anonymousreply 14December 29, 2022 4:39 PM

Justin: "Then I'll go to New York. I'll become a hustler, and I'll sell my body to gross old homos!"

Vic, a gross old homo: "I'll give ya twenty bucks! Save the train fare!"

by Anonymousreply 15December 29, 2022 4:39 PM

More stories, please.

by Anonymousreply 16January 26, 2023 7:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!