Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

HGTV Winter Thread - 2023

Not too many shirtless shots of any HGTV faves seeing that it's 5 below in most of the country.

But here's an old shot of a client from last season's Fixer to Fabulous. Clearly a "confirmed bachelor."

Happy posting about various shows/favorites.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 3, 2023 6:54 AM

Continued from last thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 27, 2022 9:49 PM

Can't wait to see this - I'm thinking I will wish Rico to renovate my rectum!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 28, 2022 4:09 AM

My future ex husband Brett Waterman has a new episode of his show Restored tonight. Unfortunately DIY is now the Chip and Jo network, so he had to kiss those asses to get a new season.

by Anonymousreply 3December 28, 2022 5:13 AM

R2 I like his costar Matt Plowman. I hope he indeed, plows men!

by Anonymousreply 4December 28, 2022 5:14 AM

Okay, the new cameraman for Fixer to Fabulous for this season is DEFINITELY doing at least one clear closeup of Dave Marrs' crotch every episode.

I thought I was imagining it but am totally NOT.

by Anonymousreply 5January 1, 2023 3:51 AM

Just watched a House Hunters from Rockland County NY.

Hot guy who immigrated from Trinidad.....super ripped and walked like he had a 15 inch python between his legs....dang.

by Anonymousreply 6January 6, 2023 4:14 AM

Saw the Rico show. He's definitely cute. His contractor Matt was hot but we didn't see much of him.

Maybe this will be more popular than that bald dude they tried to make the new Mike Holmes (that dude didn't know shit about anything,)

by Anonymousreply 7January 9, 2023 11:40 PM

I am pretty sure this whole thread is just one horny shut-in posting non-stop.

by Anonymousreply 8January 10, 2023 5:27 PM

Nah, R8, there's at least two or three of us.

Now get me my gettin' up stick!

by Anonymousreply 9January 10, 2023 6:20 PM

Another Puerto Vallarta episode of HHI.

A mostly dire looking gay couple.

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2023 5:13 AM

The Rico episode ended with him getting into a hot tub. He's kinda hot in a sketchy way

by Anonymousreply 11January 16, 2023 4:10 AM

They need to bring Jason Cameron to HGTV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2023 4:37 AM

As much as I like handsome guys like Dave Marrs and the Home Town guys.....HGTV really is missing an opportunity to have a sort of "hot guy" on at least one of their shows. A big dude like muscly Jason should be the contractor somewhere. Showing off biceps if not being totally shirtless every few episodes.

Jeebus knows, no one is flicking their beans to the Property Brothers.

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2023 3:22 PM

Officially want to bury my dick balls deep in Home Town Josh's little ass.

His little gondola outfit sent me over the edge.

by Anonymousreply 14January 24, 2023 4:20 AM

Anyone watching Down Home Fab? The husband is hot but he’s a cipher. He looks at her when he’s talking, just like a trained boy. The wife married into his rich family and she’s running everything.

by Anonymousreply 15January 24, 2023 2:30 PM

R15 the whole Teen Mom thing just killed my interest

by Anonymousreply 16January 24, 2023 4:35 PM

Just watched two HHI episodes....one with a Brendad Ickson lookalike moving to Puerto Vallarta, another with a fat misogynist from Argentina moving to Oslo.

They're really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

by Anonymousreply 17January 27, 2023 4:55 AM

A lot of people are moving to Mexico.

Those are the fun HHI. I don’t watch the ones where people move to Australia. That doesn’t interest me for some reason.

I wonder how the families really like it once they move there.

by Anonymousreply 18January 27, 2023 6:02 AM

Another Mexico one tonight with a Toronto couple moving to Riviera Maya.

The husband was OK but the real estate agent was kinda handsome in a crinkly eye sort of way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 29, 2023 5:00 AM

Another HHI, this time Bordeaux - I thought Our Lady of Paris Adrian Leeds did all of these. but there's now some leggy blonde British lady.

Anyway, insufferable couple but the husband IS kinda cute. A blond guy with a nice body.

by Anonymousreply 20February 3, 2023 4:44 AM

[quote] insufferable couple

60% of them are insufferable

by Anonymousreply 21February 3, 2023 4:48 AM

I saw the leggy blond but the episode I saw was a couple where the guy was a complete spaz. He pretended to electrocute himself.

My god, he was exhausting.

They were looking in the south of France.

by Anonymousreply 22February 3, 2023 6:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!