Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bold and the Beautiful soap opera bitches

Does anyone here watch this soap? I'm getting rather tired of the never ending boring story line of the Brooke, Ridge, Taylor gagfest. Is it true the actors playing Brooke and Ridge might be taking a show hiatus?

by Anonymousreply 600April 5, 2024 8:12 PM

It's been going on for 30 years. This is the lamest soap opera that has ever existed.

by Anonymousreply 1December 26, 2022 4:10 AM

R1 I don't think it will ever end. This latest storyline has to be the most pathetic of them all.

by Anonymousreply 2December 26, 2022 4:12 AM

This show is genius for dragging storylines out FORRRR-EVERRRRRRRRRR

by Anonymousreply 3December 26, 2022 4:16 AM

What ever teh Bells touch goes to hel!

by Anonymousreply 4December 26, 2022 4:18 AM

I think they’re hinting at a polyamory situation. Is that a soap first?

by Anonymousreply 5December 26, 2022 4:18 AM

R5 You mean between Tay, Ridge and Brooke? Instead, I'd write them as lesbians and shake the whole show up. Ridge can go "figure" his shit out in Siberia.

by Anonymousreply 6December 26, 2022 4:21 AM

R3 Yes. Remember when Thomas was hiding the truth from Hope about Beth and manipulating her to marry him? They dragged that sucker out for almost a year and a half. I stopped watching after that. Only started rewatching in the fall.

by Anonymousreply 7December 26, 2022 4:23 AM

The constant returns of Sheila are ludicrous.

by Anonymousreply 8December 26, 2022 4:23 AM

R8 She used to be great. Decades ago. Now she's just lame and boring. Bunkering with Deacon and that being dragged out for a year. Cutting her own toe off, faking a "death by bear attack" was the most ridiculous point that I think the writers are just parodying it now.

by Anonymousreply 9December 26, 2022 4:26 AM

I only watch to see Tanner Novlan wearing as little as possible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 26, 2022 4:27 AM

They pair up the hunk playing Carter with everyone.

He’s now with squirrel face Katie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 26, 2022 4:30 AM

why do you think it has such great international appeal?

it went to # 2 for the first time 30 years ago.

Why does it do so well? how did it outlast all the others?

Here's some good shit from about 17 years ago...

Her'es

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 26, 2022 4:32 AM

I’d pay big bucks to sample what’s beneath those blue trunks. Yum. Carter boning/topping Tanner. BOFO ratings.

by Anonymousreply 13December 26, 2022 4:32 AM

R7, baby Beth was born and presumed dead in January 2019.

Little blabbermouth Douglas said baby Beth is alive in late July 2019.

IT wasn't a year and a half.

by Anonymousreply 14December 26, 2022 4:33 AM

R10, is Tanner Novlan the Liberty Mutual insurance commercial actor?

by Anonymousreply 15December 26, 2022 4:34 AM

They’re going with the idea of Brooke and Taylor not throwing themselves at hobo Ridge at least for now and becoming friends. Brooke and Taylor don’t have to be friends to extricate themselves from Ridge, so this is stupid. It’s all part of the Logan worshipping the other characters must do. Taylor you’ve been fighting with Brooke for thirty years. Please. Plus Pam the idiot saying on the Christmas show that Stephanie would’ve wanted Brooke and Ridge together. She wanted him with Taylor practically every second.

by Anonymousreply 16December 26, 2022 4:35 AM

R15 yes.

by Anonymousreply 17December 26, 2022 4:35 AM

Thank you, R17.

by Anonymousreply 18December 26, 2022 4:39 AM

LOL Carter wanted nothing to do with Paris, but is all over Katie? Shurrrrrr. They'd be better of pairing Carter with Zendey or whatever the F his name is.

by Anonymousreply 19December 26, 2022 4:41 AM

'Hobo' Ridge is the funniest name ever given to someone.

He's horribly miscast. I have a whole new respect for Bell Sr. and why he hired Moss; you didn't know what his Ridge was thinking. That was the point.

Enigmatic.

by Anonymousreply 20December 26, 2022 5:00 AM

The kid playing Douglas is the best actor on the show.

by Anonymousreply 21December 26, 2022 5:06 AM

R19, The writers keep having Carter tell Katie how “beautiful” she is.

by Anonymousreply 22December 26, 2022 5:07 AM

R22 all part of the Logan bowing and knee scraping every one else must do. Heather Toms head is gigantic anymore, and the other day it looked like her makeup had been put on with a spatula. Middle age has hit her hard. So no Carter, she ain’t beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 23December 26, 2022 5:12 AM

Katie is CERTAINLY no Paris.

It's hard to put it into words but Paris is just so dynamic and she has great energy. She lights up the room every time she walks in.

I can see why the Forresters want to her to both give input into the designs and model them.

She's just great!

by Anonymousreply 24December 26, 2022 5:20 AM

That bull dyke Stephanie should come back from the dead.

Preferably when Brooke is visiting her grave.

Picture it: Stephanie’s zombie cunt fingering fingers wrapping around the Slut from the Valley’s leg and dragging her STI-ridden ass down to hell with Big Steph. It would shoot straight to #1 in Moldova!

by Anonymousreply 25December 26, 2022 5:24 AM

They should stop with the Thomas acting "crazy" again or is obsessed with Hope and try something different, like him coming out as bisexual for example.

by Anonymousreply 26December 26, 2022 5:27 AM

Thomas should become obsessed with Liam

by Anonymousreply 27December 26, 2022 5:33 AM

Did the actress who played Quinn quit or was she fired?

Despite the age difference, her love scenes with Carter were hot.

by Anonymousreply 28December 26, 2022 8:41 AM

The other day, Paris looked like she'd glued yellow yarn to her head. I had second hand embarrassment the rest of the afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 29December 26, 2022 8:52 AM

R28 she quit. They offered her recurring status, but she declined.

by Anonymousreply 30December 26, 2022 1:08 PM

Here's Lawrence Saint Victor (who now plays Carter) on his former soap Guiding Light.

Oh, and the guy beside him you may recognize as Murray Bartlett.

I don't know or remember why they suddenly took their clothes off but there you have it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 26, 2022 1:09 PM

I prefer Love is a Many Splendored Thing. Or The Doctors.

by Anonymousreply 32December 26, 2022 1:16 PM

r32 is posting from 1969.

by Anonymousreply 33December 26, 2022 1:19 PM

What, R32? No Secret Storm? Everyone is watching it.

by Anonymousreply 34December 26, 2022 1:34 PM

Wow r31. I think I got a bit of a chub watching that. Great fun! Thanks! I’m beginning to think Thomas (manbun boy) and chocolate fantasy boy Carter. Yum.

Dump soy boy Liam and Hope. Two of the most UNSEXY characters ever.

by Anonymousreply 35December 26, 2022 1:39 PM

LSV has to have some serious BBC.

by Anonymousreply 36December 26, 2022 1:41 PM

R21 yes!

R27 That would be the greatest move the show could make.

by Anonymousreply 37December 26, 2022 1:53 PM

Unfortunately, B&B's greatest popularity is in international markets, including a lot of places in the Middle East that are virulently anti-gay.

I believe those cultures look differently at transgenderism which is why B&B did that story years ago. But they'll never do a Luke/Noah or Sonny/Will type thing on B&B. It is the truly weird parallel universe in which no gay people are in the fashion industry. LOLOLOL

by Anonymousreply 38December 26, 2022 1:57 PM

No love for Sean Kanan?

A friend of mine wrote for B&B years ago and says Sean is a really nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 39December 26, 2022 2:05 PM

I’m too young to watch it and I just turned 50

by Anonymousreply 40December 26, 2022 2:07 PM

R12 - My theory is that the show being so popular internationally is what has ruined the storytelling. I think they oversimplify everything and play the stories so slowly in effort to keep it as an easy watch for non-American viewers… kid of like how Cats was such a successful Broadway show for years because it was a much easier experience for tourists who may not have been fluent in English.

by Anonymousreply 41December 26, 2022 2:24 PM

R39 love Sean. He’s the hottest guy on the show and he’s in his 50s. Wish they would do a gay themed story involving him, but they’ll never go there with anything gay. All the love, lust and adoration must be directed towards Brooke, Donna and Katie. It’s probably in everyone’s contract.

by Anonymousreply 42December 26, 2022 2:24 PM

R39 Is your friend Patrick Mulcahey?

Sean was very hot in his younger days. It seems he went a little Trumpy/righty in the last decade or so, though. Probably no more so than the average Joe from Western PA (where Sean grew up).

by Anonymousreply 43December 26, 2022 2:24 PM

R41 You may have a point. They do it very "telenovela" style.

by Anonymousreply 44December 26, 2022 2:25 PM

R43, No, he’s not Patrick. Back in the day, my friend hung out with Sean Kanan, Kristoff St. John and Michelle Stafford.

He was also fuck buddies with an older B&B actor, they would rendezvous about once a month at a remote motel.

by Anonymousreply 45December 26, 2022 2:42 PM

Oh, I think you mentioned that bit before here on the DL. When we were talking about how [said older actor] has a huge penis.

by Anonymousreply 46December 26, 2022 2:44 PM

Tanner Novlan was looking mighty fine today. I hope Sheila kills Steffy instead of Finn.

by Anonymousreply 47December 26, 2022 7:55 PM

[quote] Heather Toms head is gigantic anymore

What does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 48December 26, 2022 10:34 PM

Poor Heather Tom. All those years of suffering from Pinched Sphincter Syndrome with no relief in sight.

Maybe Sarah McLachlan should have done a commercial for THAT.

by Anonymousreply 49December 26, 2022 11:17 PM

Her head size in proportion to the rest of her body.

by Anonymousreply 50December 26, 2022 11:50 PM

I miss Stephanie.

by Anonymousreply 51December 27, 2022 12:14 AM

R51 Oh, fuck yes. At least she took the piss out of the self important characters. Her cuntery was fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 52December 27, 2022 12:16 AM

R47, And not even a trace of a scar after being shot.

by Anonymousreply 53December 27, 2022 12:40 AM

[quote] Her head size in proportion to the rest of her body.

R50/R23, what does “anymore” mean when you wrote “ Heather Toms head is gigantic anymore”?

by Anonymousreply 54December 27, 2022 3:04 AM

R54 compared to when she was younger. Jesus, is English your first language?

by Anonymousreply 55December 27, 2022 6:15 AM

It's hard to believe that international sensation B&B can't afford another leading man for these women to fight over.

by Anonymousreply 56December 27, 2022 8:26 AM

Are "We don't need a man" Brooke and Taylor about to become B&B's Otalia? .. Baylor or Trooke?

And what's up with Dollar Bill? .. Is Sheila his dominatrix or something? .. If so, maybe we can see him locked in a cage wearing a black leather jockstrap with a dog tail up his ass waiting for Sheila to peg him.

btw - Carter and Katie would be hot if if it were just Carter standing there half-naked.

by Anonymousreply 57December 28, 2022 7:55 PM

Carter was pinging hard today.

I have to wonder if that's Deacon in a Bill mask? (I know, I know, but after Nick wore the JT mask on Y&R, I don't count anything out)

It was a nice play on Bill's history with Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 58December 28, 2022 7:59 PM

[quote] It was a nice play on Bill's history with Taylor.

Though, someone needs to remind Bill that the three-year statute of limitations for assault with a deadly weapon in California was over in 2021.

by Anonymousreply 59December 28, 2022 8:02 PM

He was talking to Steffy and Finn, two of the dumbest characters on soaps.

by Anonymousreply 60December 28, 2022 8:12 PM

I used to love B&B when I was a kid. There was a message board I’d visit where people were either “Brookies” (supporters of Brooke and Ridge) and “Taylorettes” (supporters of Taylor and Ridge). The 90’s and early 2000’s were the best, but the show went off the rails around the time Susan Flannery went full lesbo and Hunter Tylo returned with a butchered face.

I officially quit the show when it started flirting with the idea of Brooke and Thomas. I also can’t stand that actress who plays Steffi. She looks like a Russian hooker, which is a shame, because she started getting the bad plastic surgery at a relatively young age.

Anyway, here’s a link of one or the best scenes of all time (Stephanie had learned Brooke was pregnant with Deacon’s baby, and she was insisting Brooke marry Whip to spare Bridget the pain of learning the truth)…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 28, 2022 8:23 PM

I stopped watching this show about 24 years ago. I recall the episode. Yes, it was a Sheila-centric episode, when that storyline was still somewhat fresh.

It was 1998, and Sheila had gotten the better of Stephanie, Amber, and Maggie and was seen riding out of Dodge in her car with Mary.

Not much else interested me on the show at that point in time, so I thought that was a good end point.

I'm still aware of who the characters are and have heard/read enough from other sources over the years to know I'd never be interested in getting involved in watching Bradley Bell's mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 28, 2022 8:57 PM

Brad Bell is using basically a half dozen stories his dad did when the show was created. He does NOT know how to write anything else, and he does NOT have any sort of imagination.

It is a terrible show.

by Anonymousreply 63December 28, 2022 9:03 PM

Always was, always will be.

by Anonymousreply 64December 28, 2022 9:08 PM

by Anonymousreply 65December 28, 2022 9:09 PM

One of my favorite memories was being in grade school with a friend whose watch had a tv remote on it. We were in the middle of class and he switched the TV on during an episode of B&B. It was around the time Sheila was poisoning Stephanie with mercury pills.

by Anonymousreply 66December 28, 2022 9:41 PM

Haven't watch since our sister, Susan Flannery, retired.

by Anonymousreply 67December 28, 2022 10:04 PM

R67, Does anyone think she still tunes in?

by Anonymousreply 68December 28, 2022 10:56 PM

I doubt she tuned in even when she was on.

She was too busy watching The Fosters, The Grove, and Venice: the Lesbian Series.

by Anonymousreply 69December 28, 2022 11:33 PM

R61

I love that scene too. God I miss Stephanie!

by Anonymousreply 70December 29, 2022 12:01 AM

One of the best scenes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 29, 2022 12:05 AM

If Bill is trying to turn a corner in his life, it would make far more sense if he went out and found himself a cute twink with a tight hole who's into worshiping a hot daddy.

Instead, he's hooking up with musty, sixty-something Sheila, Deacon's sloppy-seconds. .. This is almost funny, and rather than lightning and thunder, they should have used a laugh track.

by Anonymousreply 72December 29, 2022 9:31 PM

Who plays Taylor now?

by Anonymousreply 73December 29, 2022 9:38 PM

Krista Allen, r73.

by Anonymousreply 74December 29, 2022 9:55 PM

If Bradley goes there with Brooke & Taylor, Krista can put her lesbian experiences from all those "Emmanuelle" films to good use!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75December 30, 2022 12:52 AM

Ron Moss...Speedo. 1992.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76December 30, 2022 12:58 AM

Sheila and Bill "negotiate" with Finn and Steffy. Sheila goes free or Taylor goes to prison!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77December 30, 2022 1:00 AM

;;;;;;;;

by Anonymousreply 78December 30, 2022 3:31 AM

Sheila. Bill. And a very bloody kiss. I cannot wait to see Bill suffer the misery that is Sheila Carter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79January 3, 2023 8:45 AM

It was all a ruse, Sheila has been arrested.

by Anonymousreply 80January 3, 2023 8:47 AM

Yeah, I was thinking Bill was playing her. But have those two even shared a scene or storyline in 20 years?

by Anonymousreply 81January 3, 2023 8:58 AM

R80, Now that Sheila knows about the Taylor/Bill shooting, won’t she tell the authorities and the truth will be revealed?

by Anonymousreply 82January 3, 2023 9:02 AM

R82 Sheila has no evidence other than what Bill told her. Hearsay. And often the authorities won't waste time trying to prosecute a case, if the victim doesn't want to cooperate, especially given how long ago the shooting happened. (And now's the time when they could even bring up the real-life, California statute of limitations mentioned above to shut Sheila down.)

by Anonymousreply 83January 3, 2023 9:14 AM

There are a lot of Sheila/Bill rumors. One of the rumors is that this is NOT Bill (ugh). BB does not do Masks/Twins storylines well.....But I DO think this is real. I don't think Bill is playing Sheila. He also said they have been living together for weeks.. Sheila and Bill are going to team up to make their exes Eric and Brookes lives miserable.

by Anonymousreply 84January 4, 2023 4:20 AM

Bill is a character who has long been played out. Should have been sent off on a worldwide trip several years ago.

But as is, we're stuck with Bill and this Sheila storyline seems like a desperate way to use up Don Diamont's guarantee.

Perhaps Sheila has hypnotized Bill or memorized Bill. She's done that before with the police officer (Mike?) who helped her escape.

by Anonymousreply 85January 4, 2023 5:40 PM

They could have had him plunge into the icy waters of Big Bear Lake.

by Anonymousreply 86January 4, 2023 5:59 PM

Bill might be interesting if he started a rentboy business, and always had two or three of them living in his mansion while he trained them for service.

He'd then hold auctions among other wealthy men on The Westside. This would be like a Boy For Sale network.

by Anonymousreply 87January 4, 2023 8:59 PM

Stupid and lame storyline to extend Kimberlin Browns time on the show. She’s been living with Deacon for freaking MONTHS. How exactly has she been fitting Bill in all this time? I know she snuck out a few times but it doesn’t add up. And why didn’t she just go live with him INSTEAD of Deacon? I thought he was playing Sheila too, but then he blackmailed Steffy again today. I’m hoping Taylor just turns herself in. Nothing will happen to her anyway. Two cunts-Bill and Sheila. Then everyone can laugh in their faces when their blackmail goes down in flames.

by Anonymousreply 88January 4, 2023 9:09 PM

Taylor killed Darla. Taylor shot Bill. Taylor should have been in prison years ago.

by Anonymousreply 89January 4, 2023 9:48 PM

R89 Brooke Logan

by Anonymousreply 90January 4, 2023 10:51 PM

It was Brooke, Ridge, Caroline at the start. Then they killed of Caroline and brought in Taylor. It has been a combination of the three ever since. They did take a break where Brooke married Eric Forrester which was brillant. Stephanie who hated Brooke, worked to get her and Ridge back together so she could have Eric back, which she never got.

by Anonymousreply 91January 4, 2023 11:03 PM

When do Brooke & Taylor invite Karen & Danielle Spencer over to play Beach Blanket Bingo?

by Anonymousreply 92January 4, 2023 11:07 PM

Whatever happened to that transsexual character?

by Anonymousreply 93January 5, 2023 12:08 AM

Caitlyn Jenner is on another show.

by Anonymousreply 94January 5, 2023 12:47 AM

R93 Around Christmas 2018, Maya returned from Paris and announced that she and Rick Forrester were divorcing. .. While questioned by both Brooke and her parents, Maya gave no specific reasons as to why their marriage failed. .. After that, Maya appeared in a few episodes over the course of the next six months, then disappeared by May 2019. (Typical Bradley Bell.)

My first guess would be Rick met one those super-hung Algerian guys in Paris, leaving Maya high and dry and questioning whether she should have had the final operation.

by Anonymousreply 95January 5, 2023 1:36 AM

Typical Bell show M.O. They do a controversial storyline and then dump the characters. It is rare for them to keep them. A few instances were Tricia Cast as Nina and Kimberlin Brown as Shelia.

by Anonymousreply 96January 5, 2023 1:45 AM

Is Brooke a great grandmother yet?

by Anonymousreply 97January 5, 2023 2:27 AM

[quote] Caitlyn Jenner is on another show.

Caitlyn stunk up Genoa City a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 98January 5, 2023 2:42 AM

Sheila and Bill being all breathy and whisper-talking to each other in the visiting room was hilariously bad.

by Anonymousreply 99January 5, 2023 11:13 PM

R99 = It's funny you should say that. CLIP = Almost exactly 30 years ago. Sheila and BRAD. I could barely hear them reciting some of their lines. BB is releasing their past seasons on youtube. 3 episodes a day. Fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100January 5, 2023 11:34 PM

Now how funny would it have been if Shelia and Bill stopped and said "I feel like we did this 30 years ago"

by Anonymousreply 101January 6, 2023 7:50 PM

Bill is going to get Sheila pregnant with her 6th child. I hope they all come home for Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 102January 14, 2023 4:35 PM

Shelia gets pregnant if a guy looks at her. She has mutant fertility powers. That being said, sixty-year-olds should not be having babies unless you are Sally Spectra.

by Anonymousreply 103January 14, 2023 4:41 PM

I never realized what a pronounced lisp Don Diamont has always had. You would think an actor would have done something about that. Smh.

by Anonymousreply 104January 14, 2023 5:21 PM

That was Joe Lando playing the judge who released Sheila.

That's the same Joe Lando who played Jake Harrison on OLTL in 1990-92. And then he was on Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman

by Anonymousreply 105January 17, 2023 10:20 PM

Hey Steffy! Why do you look 20 years older than your mother?

by Anonymousreply 106February 3, 2023 5:33 PM

Will Scoche Marin bring her Kay Chancellor over to B&B to face off with Sheila?

by Anonymousreply 107February 7, 2023 2:31 AM

r107 Soche is the new Shelia!

by Anonymousreply 108February 7, 2023 2:40 AM

Darlings, you heard it here first! Scoche will be the new Steffy!

by Anonymousreply 109February 7, 2023 2:43 AM

So Brooke and Taylor are gonna be lezzies now???

by Anonymousreply 110February 7, 2023 3:25 AM

[quote] Darlings, you heard it here first! Scoche will be the new Steffy!

No. She'll actually be playing the resurrected, "dead" twin, "Phoebe Forrester."

Phoebe didn't really die. She was just lapsed into a coma, and Grandma Stephanie arranged for her to be transferred to a secret residence in Santa Monica with a private physician and full-time nurse attending her.

And there Phoebe still lay! ... because Stephanie didn't tell anyone about this secret set-up before she died herself.

The doctor begins to think it's strange that Stephanie hasn't dropped in to visit Phoebe for almost five years. Also, the bank account that was established to fund this covert operation is almost used up.

This story is Bradley's version of the Angela Forrester yarn .. so the question then becomes, is Phoebe really Phoebe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111February 7, 2023 10:00 PM

Brooke & Taylor eat each other out!

by Anonymousreply 112February 8, 2023 5:40 PM

Braylor!

by Anonymousreply 113February 8, 2023 9:42 PM

The upcoming scene where Brooke & Taylor go shopping for strap-ons together should be fun. Apparently, Brooke is somewhat dissatisfied with the fit and after a few test runs decides that Forrester Creations should design its very own line. Taylor sees this as an opportunity for designer, Thomas, who's "been known to enjoy a good pegging." Brooke enthuses, "Rick, too!"

by Anonymousreply 114February 9, 2023 12:01 AM

Tonight on Cinemax: The Bold and the Beautiful. . .AFTER DARK!

by Anonymousreply 115February 9, 2023 12:44 AM

I hope Karen Spencer and her wife Danielle are invited to the housewarming!

by Anonymousreply 116February 9, 2023 8:35 AM

Spoiler for Friday, February 17: Ridge smells Brooke’s pussy on Taylor’s breath.

by Anonymousreply 117February 9, 2023 10:27 AM

Does it smell like BeLieF?

by Anonymousreply 118February 9, 2023 10:45 AM

Thomas and Bill should try man to man action.

by Anonymousreply 119February 9, 2023 1:35 PM

Brooke and Taylor should relocate to Genoa City and incite some lesbian DRAMA!!!!

by Anonymousreply 120February 9, 2023 2:33 PM

The lezzys on Y&R are gross. That Mariah is fat.

by Anonymousreply 121February 9, 2023 3:21 PM

Mariah's beef curtains are used to close each performance of the Genoa City Opera.

by Anonymousreply 122February 9, 2023 4:22 PM

What happened to RJ? Hobo and Brooke’s son. Moved to Key West and nothing further. Fuck Pup for Tinker, Jabottom and Chrissy? Love a gay storyline for Man Bun Thomas, RJ and Liam. Yaaaas, Kween.

by Anonymousreply 123February 9, 2023 4:29 PM

RJ moved to Atlanta and became the best friend in Love, Victor on Hulu.

by Anonymousreply 124February 9, 2023 6:07 PM

This is almost exactly the 5 year anniversary of RJ leaving the show......"In February of 2018, R.J. disappeared from the canvas, it was said he was away at school, then that he was staying with half-brother Rick Forrester and his wife, Maya Avant, in Paris; whether or not R.J.'s relationship with Coco continued was not addressed"...........video ----->>One of Turpels first appearances---->>RJ saying he wants to be "hot" (45 second mark).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125February 11, 2023 3:49 AM

So Katherine and Kimberlin appear to be good friends on social media. Wasn't Kimberlin good friends with Hunter Tylo and then fucked her over or tried to fuck her husband?

Watch out KKL!!!

by Anonymousreply 126February 11, 2023 4:11 AM

Joe Lando not only hit a wall but made it crumble into dust......

by Anonymousreply 127February 11, 2023 4:15 AM

I’d never trust that Trump loving Kunterlin.

by Anonymousreply 128February 11, 2023 4:17 AM

by Anonymousreply 129February 11, 2023 4:20 AM

R126 Good luck with that. .. KKL's boyfriend "Dominique" has gayface for days ..lol.

And speaking of Tylo ... in case y'all missed that Entertainment Lawyer blind item last month ....

[quote] The Scammers: This actress is a solid A- list when it comes to daytime. When it comes to primetime, she is much further down the list. She would have placed higher on the list if she landed that nighttime soap back in the day. Anyway, she has supplemented her daytime income over the years, but doing all kinds of MLM schemes and is not above getting involved in a pyramid scheme if it pays well enough and there is little chance of her getting into much trouble. Her most recent husband handled all the logistics and social media stuff and the interactions with the fans. The fans are what make it all possible. The fans are the ones who sign up for the ridiculous products and try and sell their own, all for the promise of a signed autograph. If you spend enough, then perhaps the actress will give you a phone call or make a quick video for you. The incentives are endless, as long as the cash keeps piling up. She and her most recent husband split because she discovered that not only was he skimming from our actress, but he was also sleeping with/charming the richest of the rich fans and ended up marrying the daughter of a billionaire. The fact that daughter ended up dead 14 months after the wedding and six months after changing her will, isn't suspicious at all, now is it?

by Anonymousreply 130February 11, 2023 6:08 AM

Thanks for the ep R125 . I don't think I was loving B&B back then, but it was 10 times better than it is now. RJ was a hot little fucker, and there was a Ted Capwell sighting near the end.

by Anonymousreply 131February 11, 2023 9:57 AM

Furry Todd McKee. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 132February 11, 2023 2:20 PM

Yesterday they uploaded the infamous Sheila and Mike episode with the Doberman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133February 13, 2023 3:14 PM

So is Thorsten Kaye taking an extended leave? His Hobo Ridge seems to be MIA.

He's barely been on since the aborted Taylor-Ridge wedding at Thanksgiving. I don't think I've seen him at all since the episodes just after Christmas where Thomas was fired from Forrester .

by Anonymousreply 134February 13, 2023 6:08 PM

R134 I thought it was said somewhere that he was supposed to be taking a vacation.

by Anonymousreply 135February 13, 2023 7:21 PM

Is this crap still running?

by Anonymousreply 136February 13, 2023 7:27 PM

Susan, this crap is still running down your leg.

by Anonymousreply 137February 13, 2023 7:28 PM

R136, Call me Mother.

by Anonymousreply 138February 13, 2023 7:29 PM

Sue Flannery is of the lesbian persuasion.

by Anonymousreply 139February 13, 2023 7:39 PM

One of my favs. Mike, Sheila, the dog and an elevator.

by Anonymousreply 140February 13, 2023 8:10 PM

Bell's smartest move was to keep it a half-hour.

If it had been hour, it would have bit the dust sometime between the cancellations of Port Charles (2003) and Passions (2007).

Can't even fathom how bad an hour would be.

by Anonymousreply 141February 13, 2023 8:21 PM

[quote]Can't even fathom how bad an hour would be.

When B&B is good, it is fantastic.

But when it's bad, it's god awful.

There doesn't seem to be much middle ground. I was riveted with the Thomas fakes Brooke's call to CPS story and the Taylor-Ridge wedding.

But I am bored beyond belief now. Sheila has turned Bill into a Stepford Husband? YAWN.

by Anonymousreply 142February 13, 2023 8:32 PM

I can see watching R133 why Joanna Johnson did not last long in the new role of Hope/Karen during the 1992/1993 season.

She was good, but the writing was not there. Actually, she was excellent at first, creating a brand new character who was as distinctly different from Caroline as any of the classic twin stories featuring other great actresses.

But slowly, Karen became a watered-down version of Caroline. She became so drab and annoying.

by Anonymousreply 143February 14, 2023 12:59 AM

The original Caroline was lightning in a bottle. In some European countries, B&B was officially called "Caroline" for its first two and a half years in honor of Joanna Johnson's character.

by Anonymousreply 144February 14, 2023 1:04 AM

I have it on good authority that Broadway Show Tunes Thorne was instrumental in turning Karen lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 145February 14, 2023 1:43 AM

Bold and the Beautiful production was ahead of its time. Nothing about the early show looks like it's in the '80s. There is a 1990s sensibility there from episode one.

Another surprise is how spunky Brooke is early on. She is an irrepressible tomboy in the first season, and she and Ridge only briefly cross paths in the first 100 episodes.

Even though the pace is faster than the Young and the Restless, the build-up is extremely slow and driven. Classic Bill Bell.

by Anonymousreply 146February 14, 2023 1:52 AM

I agree B&B can be really really good when it wants to be. When Brooke and Stephanie were at odds, Brooke going for Ridge and then Eric, the Ridge/Brooke/Caroline triangle (even with Ron Moss' horrific acting), the original Sheila years when she crossed over from Y&R, Brooke creating BeLieF and even Annoying Amber I didn't mind.

by Anonymousreply 147February 14, 2023 2:18 AM

His acting was always horrifying, and it got any never worse than when Caroline passed away. Maybe he could act later, but then, expressing grief and making it look believable was beyond him. Soon after the writers decided that Moss was merely a prop to keep the beautiful young women switched on.

Sometimes in those early years, there are dazzling close-ups of Moss's face that show how truly beautiful he was, his lips, eyes, and nose - WOW!

by Anonymousreply 148February 14, 2023 2:42 AM

Moss was attractive although I never thought he was conventionally handsome. But I loved his features, same with the first actor who played Thorne. They were beautiful together. It took getting used to with Jeff Trachta because he was so different from the previous Thorne.

Moss had great chemistry with Katherine Kelly Lang and Joanna Johnson (and later, Hunter Tylo).

by Anonymousreply 149February 14, 2023 3:00 AM

You can have Ronn. I only had eyes for Clayton.

by Anonymousreply 150February 14, 2023 3:15 AM

Brooke and Taylor actually have a child together named Jack that they don't seem to remember.. They will always be connected.

by Anonymousreply 151February 14, 2023 3:31 AM

Did Susie Flannery and Joanna Johnson ever bump pussies?

by Anonymousreply 152February 14, 2023 4:31 AM

Jeff Trachta was so awkward as Thorne. He can really sing though, and producers obviously saw potential for Thorne and Macy even though their chemistry is extremely non-sexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153February 14, 2023 4:51 AM

Trachta is like the biggest homo who ever homo’d. Gay as a goose.

by Anonymousreply 154February 14, 2023 5:07 AM

It's been a long time since I watched it but probably not much has changed. It has a small cast compared to other soaps, so they tend to repeat the same relationships amd it's bordering on incestuous at times. I think a reason why it's popular overseas is it is short form, the stories and dialogue aren't that complex, the theme is glamorous and it's easy to pick up.

I watched it because sometimes it was so bad it was unintentionally hilarious. But not the same after Stephanie left the show. Every other character is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 155February 14, 2023 5:40 AM

Brooke hasn't been interesting since she was doing mushrooms with Thomas and fucking Oliver at the masquerade ball.

by Anonymousreply 156February 14, 2023 9:58 AM

Jeff Trachta actually auditioned for Jack Abbott, he was then offered the role of Throne after the show decided not to renew Clayton's contract. They were going to pair Thorne with Macy and Bobbie Eakes was a singer so they wanted them to be a singing duo on the show. Clayton could not sing.

by Anonymousreply 157February 14, 2023 11:56 PM

Is Jeff a homosexual?

by Anonymousreply 158February 15, 2023 12:35 AM

r156 Ray? Ray Charles is that you?

by Anonymousreply 159February 15, 2023 2:12 AM

The BOLD cast is just loving that Scoche Marin is pulling double duty with them as Katherine Chancellor! Word is that Scoche’s Kay will be paired with John McCook’s Eric. People are commenting that Scoche has successfully replaced Susan Flannery as the show’s grande dame like she replaced Jeanne Cooper over at Y&R! Susan and Jeanne who?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160February 17, 2023 1:04 PM

Scoche, you put the "old" in Bold, and the "ew" in Beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 161February 17, 2023 1:11 PM

Scoche looks a little too young to play Katherine.

Since Joanna Johnson is always too busy for this show, I'd go with NuKaren Spencer.

Her scenes with Crystal Chappell would be incredible and amazing. Work that jaw, girl!

by Anonymousreply 162February 17, 2023 8:23 PM

Did Joanna ever dive into the Flannery snatch?

by Anonymousreply 163February 18, 2023 11:11 AM

Which baby will Douglas throw over the cliff first?

by Anonymousreply 164February 18, 2023 11:13 AM

Poor Eric, he used to be able to get some hawt ass, like Lauren Fenmore.

by Anonymousreply 165February 18, 2023 12:08 PM

This Douglas storyline is so tedious. Normalize Sheila so she can create a fashion company for Bill and give the Forresters a rival. One who might kill them all at any moment but who can cause some damned friction for all the characters. Let her be the new Sally Spectra meets Alexis Carrington meets Kimberly Shaw this show needs. I don't care about yet another custody battle over this morose kid. Send him off to boarding school already.

by Anonymousreply 166February 18, 2023 5:00 PM

Sheilas teenage granddaughter is in Genoa City....Lucy...Video Clip. She's the blonde.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167February 19, 2023 10:15 AM

r163 that was the rumor. The reason why she left the show, bad breakup with Sue. That and Ronn Moss hated her because she was more popular than him in foreign markets. I think in Greece the show was actually called Caroline.

by Anonymousreply 168February 19, 2023 2:18 PM

And later, over different times the show was called "Brooke", "Sally Spectra", "Karen", and "Sheila".

by Anonymousreply 169February 19, 2023 2:36 PM

Yes but were their faces on bags of potato chips? For some reason, this show was a huge hit overseas, especially in Italy. Before Sally, Karen or Sheila - it was just Caroline and Ridge, Thorne in love with Caroline from afar. Clarke using Kristen to try to get with Stephanie (lol), Margo trying to get Eric, Eric meeting the love of his life, Beth as a catering help at an engagement party - Donna posing for Bill Spencer's secret porn empire, Katie and her pizza face and Rocco..yet through all of that Caroline was the star of the show.

by Anonymousreply 170February 19, 2023 3:44 PM

All the California set soaps did well in Foreign markets. Santa Barbara and Sunset Beach are still popular. I was in Paris before the Pandemic and turned on the TV one day and there was Santa Barbara.

by Anonymousreply 171February 19, 2023 3:49 PM

Santa Barbara is HUGE in Paris. Too bad they would be shocked to see them now.

by Anonymousreply 172February 19, 2023 3:55 PM

Is Scott Clifton finally coming out?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173February 19, 2023 6:41 PM

Scoche sadly died a while back. She felt into Brendad Ickson's vageene and suffocated.

by Anonymousreply 174February 19, 2023 6:43 PM

r174 Lies. Sue Flannery heard she was taking her role and ate her.

by Anonymousreply 175February 19, 2023 6:52 PM

r173 isn't he a Jesus Freak?

by Anonymousreply 176February 19, 2023 6:52 PM

R176 From what I know Clifton is a long-term, vocal atheist. He has videos about this on this on his Theoretical Bullshit channel (some over 10 years old). And I don't think his (non)-belief status has changed, because during the pandemic he was a guest host-commentator on The Atheist Experience podcast. Listeners were so impressed with his commentary that they were calling for his return.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177February 19, 2023 7:36 PM

Don't like "Liam Spencer" at all, but Clifton's Theoretical Bullshit channel was actually pretty entertaining. I guess he still does it, but not as actively. I remember during the Prop 8 controversy in California, his video on that subject was a favorite. It's still a good listen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178February 19, 2023 9:35 PM

It would be more believable if "Hollis" were shown flirting with Thomas.

He could invite Thomas to go hiking at Runyon and see what happens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179February 20, 2023 8:54 PM

Thomas is a classic closet case type. Used a woman who have a baby (very 90s gay). Or he is an Incel. The show could run with either storyline.

by Anonymousreply 180February 20, 2023 9:24 PM

Scott Clifton likes eating snatch. He’s not gay. He’s a hetero pussy hound.

by Anonymousreply 181February 21, 2023 12:43 AM

Scott always comes off bi. He looks like the married guy who has a gay blowjob on standby.

by Anonymousreply 182February 21, 2023 1:14 AM

r182 Hey I know that guy!

by Anonymousreply 183February 21, 2023 2:32 AM

R179, Who is Hollis?

by Anonymousreply 184February 21, 2023 4:58 AM

R184 "Hollis" is the hot waiter at the outdoor restaurant, Il Giardino. He was flirting with that old hag Brooke today. He's been on before. They're using the actor's real first name for the character. He's played by Hollis W. Chambers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185February 21, 2023 5:46 AM

Here's a modeling shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186February 21, 2023 5:53 AM

I never really watched it but taped the theme song with my VCR circa ‘87, loved the melody. I also thought Bryan Genesse would be the next big thing.

by Anonymousreply 187February 21, 2023 6:09 AM

Oh FFS. Brooke & Taylor are going to eat out each others snatch. Just get on with it.

by Anonymousreply 188February 21, 2023 6:53 AM

R186 B&B needs to hire more guys like him

by Anonymousreply 189February 21, 2023 9:26 AM

Scott is on searchforpussy.com

by Anonymousreply 190February 21, 2023 12:33 PM

B&B never seems to pick the right hot guys. That waiter would be perfect. Back when GH hired Antiono Sabato Jr every soap wanted someone like him. For some reason B&B would hire these weird-looking milk toast guys.

by Anonymousreply 191February 21, 2023 1:29 PM

R87 - I too thought Bryan Genesse would be the next big thing. He had a look that back then really reminded me of gay porn.

by Anonymousreply 192February 21, 2023 2:09 PM

r192 he could not act, his hair was ridiculous and he thought he was going to be the next Chuck Norris.

by Anonymousreply 193February 21, 2023 2:12 PM

Yeah, back in the day, Bryan was pretty bad in the acting department.

He seems like a nice man and a good husband and father, though. Plus, he absolutely loathes Dump and is very liberal-supportive, so absolutely nothing like MAGA Chuck Norris on that front.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 21, 2023 8:11 PM

Jakub's stats say he's 6'0 and 163 lbs.

My kinda guy.

by Anonymousreply 195February 21, 2023 8:47 PM

^ Wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 196February 21, 2023 9:03 PM

Scoche Marin was the LIFE. of the party at Y&R’s 50th anniversary party for the cast and crew. Everyone loves her and knows that her portrayal of Katherine Chancellor is the heartbeat of the show. We are so lucky that she will be bringing Kay to BOLD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197February 22, 2023 9:01 AM

r197 She's dead Jim.

by Anonymousreply 198February 23, 2023 2:16 AM

R197 = Its not funny anymore. .......btw Hollis is way hotter than Thomas. Recast!!.

by Anonymousreply 199February 24, 2023 2:01 AM

So we're supposed to believe that the gorgeous young Hollis is really into Granny Brooke?

by Anonymousreply 200February 24, 2023 3:12 AM

R200 Maybe he has a granny fetish?

by Anonymousreply 201February 24, 2023 3:17 AM

Honest question....Does anyone know how Deacon got the money to buy the restaurant? I missed that part. Knowing the writers they glossed over it.

by Anonymousreply 202February 24, 2023 4:29 AM

It would make sense if Hollis is ho who expect to get something out of, like a new car

Even funnier if he has takes Viagra because he's straight for pay.

by Anonymousreply 203February 24, 2023 4:31 AM

R202 While Deacon is saying he "owns the joint," he doesn't really own, own it. He said he scraped the money together for the down payment and found investors. So it sounds like what he actually "owns" are big loans that he has to pay off with interest, as that's why investors invest.

[quote] Deacon: So how did I go from cleaning the toilets to owning the joint? Um, well, I knew the previous owner was looking to get out, and so I put together some investors. I scraped together the money for the down payment, and I am gonna be working day and night to pay it off. But hope, I gotta tell you, I think it’s gonna be worth it. I feel like I finally found my niche after searching for so many years.

Didn't Deacon's fuck buddy Sheila promise him some money for helping her? Maybe she followed through on that, but it would make sense if he didn't tell people that. I could see TBTB leaving that open for later reveal, when she needs him to do something.

by Anonymousreply 204February 24, 2023 5:59 AM

R204...Thanks....Sheila got millions in her divorce from Eric. (She was written off the first time and put in the mental hospital) and KM was gone for a year or two). When she came back the story was she spent her money on the house she lived in. She also got away with Massimos Gold Ransom money in 2003. I also believe Sheila (off camera) handed custody of Diana to Massimo and probably got millions for that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205February 24, 2023 6:22 AM

I don’t get it, what about the B&B soap opera bitches?

by Anonymousreply 206February 24, 2023 7:13 AM

They're expecting a litter, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 207February 24, 2023 8:29 AM

When do Brooke & Taylor bump pussies?

by Anonymousreply 208February 24, 2023 8:35 AM

Will Brad Bell hire the obese soap twitter queens to write this show?!?

by Anonymousreply 209February 24, 2023 11:00 AM

The stupid fat twitter queens think that they are getting writings jobs at the remaining soaps. They’re too stupid to realize that soaps are firing writers, not hiring them. Fat dumbasses.

by Anonymousreply 210February 24, 2023 11:02 AM

I actually like Brooke and Taylor being friends. Their rivalry was getting irritating.

by Anonymousreply 211February 24, 2023 12:11 PM

r210 as I understand it, there are different types of writers. The head writer writes the story arcs for long periods. Sort of the 10K foot view of what is going to happen. Then the others flesh it out and the script writers write the dialog. So if I am the head writer I can just write Shelia blows up in a firey bomb mishap after she marries Bill. Then everyone else fleshes it out and writes the scripts.

by Anonymousreply 212February 24, 2023 1:06 PM

When is Brooke gonna get her spark back and start planting her pussy on some hot dick?

by Anonymousreply 213February 24, 2023 9:35 PM

She's got some hot dick chasing after her right now.

by Anonymousreply 214February 24, 2023 10:02 PM

Brooke is switching her entree to Taylor’s snatch. Maybe Krista will show her titties like she did in all those porn movies.

by Anonymousreply 215February 24, 2023 10:17 PM

I linked to his YouTube rant that was mentioned in the article and just briefly skimmed through the comments. Sadly, a fair amount of comments telling him - way to go.

During one of Elon's twitter tweaks, his tweets were showing up in my timeline for a while. He fits the pattern of both feeling smug and superior and ranting about cancel culture and snowflakes while completely being a whining snowflake.

by Anonymousreply 216February 24, 2023 10:27 PM

Who keeps posting about pussy in this thread over and over. Someones going to get FF.

by Anonymousreply 217February 24, 2023 11:29 PM

Brooke , Taylor and Ridge have been having a love triangle since I was about 7 years old. I am now 40 and it is still going on. Amazing

by Anonymousreply 218February 24, 2023 11:32 PM

I applaud the show for showing this newfound maturity in Brooke, after 35 years of being a ho and a cunt, but this new bff thing with Taylor is getting on my last nerve. It’s one thing to not fight anymore and be civil and friendly to each other and see IF a friendship develops, it’s another to practically jump in each other laps and start scissoring like the show is doing to them now. The two women never had really anything in common besides Ridge. All part of the long term vision of this show for everyone to worship the Logans, and now Taylor is doing it.

by Anonymousreply 219February 25, 2023 12:56 PM

I don't really enjoy the show, but it has been a blessing to not have Thorsten Kaye's sullen ass on screen for the last few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 220February 25, 2023 1:38 PM

Thomas was played (at least in subtext) as gay gay gay when Pierson Fode was playing him. It would be a hoot for some social climbing gay - a gay version of Brooke - latched on to Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 221February 25, 2023 2:00 PM

Oh god damn. That fucking crazy lunatic KooKoodora at SON is gonna invade the B&B thread because she sniffs lezzy pussy with Brooke & Taylor. Fucking KooKoo invades everything. Ugh! Vee is so fed up.

by Anonymousreply 222February 26, 2023 7:25 PM

Kookoo’s posts make no sense. Make her stop rambling!!!! Vee who is in the biz has lost all of his power at SON!!

by Anonymousreply 223February 26, 2023 7:50 PM

What biz?

by Anonymousreply 224February 27, 2023 2:12 PM

Biz Markie, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 225February 27, 2023 2:23 PM

Isn't he dead? That would smell if she was in him.

by Anonymousreply 226February 28, 2023 2:28 AM

No, I don’t watch soap operas.

I work during business hours.

by Anonymousreply 227February 28, 2023 2:33 AM

Vee, who posts at SON and is in the biz, knows everything. Everything. He hates KooKoodora because she knows more than Vee. Vee is in the biz, you know.

by Anonymousreply 228February 28, 2023 4:01 AM

R227 Isn't this what the ladies are watching in the break room during lunch?

by Anonymousreply 229February 28, 2023 6:27 AM

Some idiot BB producer said the show is going full steam ahead with a Deacon/Sheila/Bill love triangle. Bad idea. Deacon has always been a throwaway character---just ask Amber, Becky, Macy, Jackie, Bridget, and Nikki. Sheila has a better chance of being on BB 20 years from now than moron Deacon does. Sheila isn't going to give up a mansion for this fool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230February 28, 2023 7:57 AM

That huge fat pig Casey Hutch is writing sample Y&R and B& B scripts. He’s right up Brad Bell’s ass. Fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 231February 28, 2023 10:08 AM

The soap twitter queens are still in deep despair over the death of Nellie Branco.

by Anonymousreply 232February 28, 2023 10:48 AM

The soap twitter queens think Miss Jamey Giddens is doing Shakespeare over at Days.

by Anonymousreply 233February 28, 2023 10:59 AM

R229 No, the people at my workplace tend to take lunch either in their offices or out at a restaurant. A few will eat in their car, and watch something on their phone.

COVID and office cuntery has killed the concept of an office breakroom, at least where I work.

by Anonymousreply 234February 28, 2023 5:24 PM

Today….Darin Brooks (Wyatt) has a new face. Did not recognize him.

Does the guy who plays Deacon wear a rug? They had a tight shot of the back of his head and it looked like it wasn’t glued in properly. Big ol lacy chuck sticking up at the crown of his noggin.

by Anonymousreply 235March 1, 2023 2:17 AM

NuRJ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236March 7, 2023 8:16 PM

We're going to try with RJ again? Wonder how long this one will last?

Anthony Turpell, the previous RJ lasted, what, 6 months?

by Anonymousreply 237March 7, 2023 8:19 PM

Looks like a Helix twink.

by Anonymousreply 238March 7, 2023 8:34 PM

Maybe Deacon will breed him.

by Anonymousreply 239March 7, 2023 8:39 PM

The best years of B&B were when Brooke ran Forrsters and Stephanie fought with her. Stephanie is gone but can we get Brooke back as ceo?

by Anonymousreply 240March 7, 2023 8:59 PM

Let's have the twink seduce Finn.

This would be like an episode of "My Sister's Husband."

by Anonymousreply 241March 7, 2023 9:07 PM

Did Anthony Turpell ever marry his boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 242March 7, 2023 10:42 PM

Nein!

by Anonymousreply 243March 8, 2023 12:39 AM

I love when Finn goes all butch and tells Steffi, "I'll protect you".

Girl, you walked into an alley and your own mother shot you within seconds. You are not a protector. You are a bullet magnet.

by Anonymousreply 244March 8, 2023 1:32 AM

I miss Stephanie. Just as I miss Katherine on Y&R. You need these matriarchs to slap sense into the younger ones. And you need these matriarchs to stir the pot.

Brooke vs. Stephanie, Jill vs. Katherine. They generated stories for years, decades. But they never got boring.

by Anonymousreply 245March 8, 2023 1:38 AM

New RJ seems kind of fabulous. I wonder how long it will be before Sheila tells him that Mommy needed a DNA test to figure out which Marone Brother was his bio Dad?.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246March 8, 2023 3:33 AM

I don't really think of Kay Chancellor as a "matriarch." In the early days, she only had one adult son, Brock, from a marriage we didn't even see. And he came and went as he pleased. Instead of "mother," Brock usually called The Old Battleaxe, "Duchess." She wasn't very maternal at all. In fact, if I'm remembering correctly, Bell's notes about the character referred to her as a "raging dipsomaniac."

by Anonymousreply 247March 8, 2023 7:24 AM

NuRJ looks like one of the kids that never got a front burner story on Degrassi.

WHET Coco?

by Anonymousreply 248March 8, 2023 8:47 AM

[quote] WHET Coco?

One of a hundred characters Brad Bell created, handed the show to for three months and then POOF, gone for good because the show needs Ridge/Brooke/Taylor Part 875,894

by Anonymousreply 249March 8, 2023 1:11 PM

Sally has talked to Coco, off-camera, several times on Y&R. Most recently a few weeks ago. No reference to where Coco is however.

by Anonymousreply 250March 8, 2023 4:42 PM

The Bill reveal was made laughable by Sludge's man bun.

by Anonymousreply 251March 15, 2023 7:59 PM

No, we don't Karen. Just you, fattie.

by Anonymousreply 252March 15, 2023 8:05 PM

Ugh. I hate that reveal. And Ridge in a man bun is like a decade out of style. And ridiculous on someone his age and with that heavily-wrinkled a face.

by Anonymousreply 253March 15, 2023 11:11 PM

So Bill got Sheila out of jail so that he could put her back into jail?

by Anonymousreply 254March 16, 2023 12:20 AM

It's so fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 255March 16, 2023 12:30 AM

I think, with the FBI involved, they are trying to nail her on something bigger, a murder charge, so she stays in prison this time and doesn’t skate. She’s been in prison before and always gets out before long.

by Anonymousreply 256March 16, 2023 12:32 AM

I know this is B&B, but IRL, there's only very specific types of murder cases that the FBI gets involved in. A case has to have some kind of "federal" government jurisdiction to it for the FBI to get involved in it.

by Anonymousreply 257March 16, 2023 1:03 AM

R257 Shelia came back to town loaded with money, so they may be investigating where she got it, or if she killed somewhat prominent for it. It kind of feels like a rewrite, and maybe the flack they got from Bill teaming up with Sheila was too much. To blackmail the mother of his grandchild for the cunt that is Sheila, may be a bridge too far for the character of Bill.

by Anonymousreply 258March 16, 2023 1:10 AM

I consider myself a Sheila Expert. First, she confessed to James that she poisoned her father (the same way she was poisoning Stephanie). James never reported her because she was his patient.....ALSO Ridge (in 2017) got into a fight with Bill. Sheila told Ridge, when they were alone, she was just trying to help. He then told her if she REALLY wanted to help she would get rid of Bill. Then Bill was shot. Ridge confronted Sheila and told her he was going to report her to the cops and SHE told him she would implicate HIM as the person who asked her to shoot Bill (whom she never met before that time). Taylor eventually confessed. The Sheila shooting storyline was then dropped.

by Anonymousreply 259March 16, 2023 2:47 AM

Billionaire Massimo is still off canvas. What if Ridge was really in Europe dealing with Massimos mysterious death and suspects Sheila? Sheila could very easily have gotten money from Massimo. If she is telling the truth she is the mother of Diana, Ridge and Finns sister, who would be RJs age by now, and might be financing her birth mother Sheila.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260March 16, 2023 2:55 AM

Video. (almost at the end). Sheila admitting to James she offed Daddy with Mercury poisoning. Just like she did Stephanie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261March 16, 2023 3:34 AM

Sheila yarns typically go off the rails at some point, so looks like the crash is now in progress.

by Anonymousreply 262March 16, 2023 3:51 AM

This is a shame. I've really been enjoying Sheila's return. I was annoyed that they had her living with Deacon and doing nothing but sitting around the house for four months--they might as well just had her in jail, for fuck's sake--so I was hoping this new freedom would allow her to meddle and do some damage to freaking annoying Steffy if not Liam and Hope. But I guess this might clear the way for Ridge-Brooke-Taylor retread 3,549 or--oh, joy--custody battle #5 between Hope and Thomas over that depressed psycho boy. I'll be tuning out again if/when Sheila gets sent off to prison. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 263March 16, 2023 4:08 AM

R259, so is it possible Sheila was the one who shot Bill, and somehow made Taylor think she did it herself?

by Anonymousreply 264March 17, 2023 7:21 AM

R264 It IS possible Sheila did it. But there were rumors Liam might have done it too. But it was dropped after Taylor confessed. But I don't think the show is going to put Sheila in prison again. RUMORS say Sheila is going to play the pregnancy card and claim Bill is the father even though Deacon might be. Yes. I know Sheila is over 50 but so was Sally Spectra......WTF with Ridges ridiculous look?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265March 17, 2023 8:27 AM

R265, Is Thorsten appearing somewhere in a production of Les Miserables?

by Anonymousreply 266March 17, 2023 8:35 AM

Sally Spectra? The same character fucking Nick Newman while carrying Adam Newman's baby?

by Anonymousreply 267March 17, 2023 2:21 PM

R267, No, the OG Sally Spectra.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268March 17, 2023 2:24 PM

Kimberlin does an amazing Sally impersonation. If I were the writers, I'd go all old school soap nutty and have Sheila hit her head and wake up thinking she's Sally Spectra. With Bill's money, she could start a fashion house to compete with the Forrester and her criminal past wiped by only-in-the-soaps insanity.

by Anonymousreply 269March 17, 2023 3:27 PM

Kunterlin Brown needs to go far far far away.

by Anonymousreply 270March 17, 2023 6:36 PM

Kimberlin Brown is a soap legend. She should have five Emmy Awards by now.

by Anonymousreply 271March 17, 2023 6:50 PM

Is Kimberly appearing in a starring role on the 50th anniversary of the series that made her? No, that is me, the definitive Katherine Chancellor, Scoche Marin, on THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, daytime’s #1 daily drama series.

by Anonymousreply 272March 17, 2023 9:19 PM

[quote] She should have five DAYTIME Emmy Awards by now.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 273March 17, 2023 10:03 PM

R272 = Get some new material. Not funny anymore.

by Anonymousreply 274March 18, 2023 12:19 AM

I am surprised YR hasn't had a cameo by Sheila yet. She was the original crossover. BB was floundering in the ratings until Sheila and Lauren livened it up. How YR hasn't written a scene where Sheila strolls into Fenmores to gloat to Laurens face is beyond astounding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275March 18, 2023 12:28 AM

Just like color or race, the Emmys should not see time of day.

by Anonymousreply 276March 18, 2023 1:10 AM

Sheilas hot son Ryder should come to town. You know Brooke would be bedding him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277March 18, 2023 1:24 AM

Thank the good lord that Kimberlin has zero Emmys.

by Anonymousreply 278March 18, 2023 2:01 AM

Bradley said he's not doing anything related to the Sheila messes that were concocted on Y&R, so that would include the lame Sarah Smythe story from which Ryder and Daisy sprung. And recall, Deacon had something to do with that retconned trio, yet as far as I know, he's never mentioned anything to Sheila about his involvement with "Dragon Lady" and the twins.

by Anonymousreply 279March 18, 2023 2:14 AM

r279 Y&R changed Shelia into a Phyllis twin so yeah Brad just decided he was not even going to deal with that mess, trying to explain away how she had surgery to change her face to Phyllis then got it again back to Shelia? The FBI would get involved if Shelia was a suspected serial killer..which she is. Kimberlin is a strange bird. She comes in on 100 making friends with everyone, making BFFs with strategic few, then stabbing them in the back at some point. Very much all about eve method. That is why she never last long on any one soap. She becomes so hated as a cast member.The reason she is so good at Shelia, because she is.

by Anonymousreply 280March 18, 2023 4:02 PM

Whatever happened to Hunter Tylo? It's like she vanished Into Thin Air. I enjoyed her as an actress. She was a champion for pregnancy law discrimination as well. I admit there were times she chewed the scenery and she had way too much plastic surgery but I'll be damned if she wasn't an iconic scene stealer. I love that scene where Stephanie slapped her and she replied that she would regret what she did. She had moments where she was really really effective.

She said she had an affair with Ronn Moss.

by Anonymousreply 281March 18, 2023 11:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282March 18, 2023 11:42 PM

What happened to Thorsten Kaye? I saw a photo of him on Twitter and he's morphing into Mr. French from Family Affair. Nothing like he was on AMC.

by Anonymousreply 283March 18, 2023 11:46 PM

If they even hinted to Tylo that they were bringing back Brown then she would have passed. Brown testified against her in her custody case with Michael Tylo claiming she was an unfit mother.

by Anonymousreply 284March 19, 2023 12:05 AM

Hunter Tylo may be a bit nutty but I respect her for not backing down from Aaron Spelling. It was absolutely ridiculous that she was fired for being pregnant. That Aaron even allowed that to happen is astonishing but she definitely had a case against him. One of his dumbest moments.

If that happened nowadays he would be canceled and absolutely eviscerated on social media. It's actually a bit sad that Tylo got little support back then but Spelling still had a lot of power I guess.

by Anonymousreply 285March 19, 2023 12:28 AM

r285 the funniest part was she was recast with Rinna. Rinna was called to testify because she got pregnant after she got the role.

by Anonymousreply 286March 19, 2023 12:31 AM

Poor Bill !! Pimping himself out to catch Sheila.

The dialogue between Sludge and Dollar Bill was hilarious.

By the end of the episode, I was looking at the props in that room.

Is anyone going to eat that burger and fries?

by Anonymousreply 287March 20, 2023 8:39 PM

Thorsten makes me moist - down there.

by Anonymousreply 288March 21, 2023 8:11 AM

R288, There is help . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289March 21, 2023 8:15 AM

Fun Promo...20 seconds....Kimberlin Brown is.....Dr. RACHEL LOCKE!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290March 21, 2023 9:04 AM

This current Sheila return is long past it's expiration date. I guess once Taylor and Brooke find out what Ridge is up to, they'll be fighting over him again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Brad must really like Darin Brooks, because there is no reason for Wyatt to still be on the show.

by Anonymousreply 291March 21, 2023 9:29 AM

Darin Brooks has total gayvoice. I was shocked when I found out he was married to a woman. I do love his thick, regular Joe body though.

by Anonymousreply 292March 22, 2023 8:31 PM

Thorsten Kaye is looking old. Old enough to play my father.

by Anonymousreply 293March 22, 2023 9:10 PM

I don't normly encourage plastic surgery, but his forehead wrinkles are so fucking distracting. I look at him and I just think, "Brainface". Someone get him fillers and botox... STAT!

No doubt that man bun is an attempt at taping his face back but it ain't working!

by Anonymousreply 294March 22, 2023 10:20 PM

Agent Chen is watching the CCTV monitor of Bill & Sheila thinking, "Dear Gawd! This is worse than that awful daytime soap my ex-boyfriend used to watch!"

by Anonymousreply 295March 23, 2023 1:31 AM

I love how Bill is bitching about Sheila but meanwhile FUCKING her repeatedly. This whole Man-Bun thing is absurd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296March 23, 2023 7:16 AM

I want Thorsten inside me - quite deeply!

by Anonymousreply 297March 23, 2023 8:17 AM

I wish the Thomas actor would shave that FUCKING goatee. That's proof the actor is straight.

by Anonymousreply 298March 23, 2023 10:41 AM

Man-Buns look so pretentious to me for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 299March 23, 2023 11:33 AM

Thorsten does have a lovely set of tits though. And I wish that the actor who plays Thomas hadn't cut his hair. That tired bed-head style he's rocking once again is played out beyond belief and looks a mess. By the way, how did Thomas go from having tan, Mediterranean features with blue eyes (when Pierson Fode played him) to looking slightly Eurasian and having dark eyes?

by Anonymousreply 300March 23, 2023 12:22 PM

The same way Ridge went from lanky rock star to dumpy German.

by Anonymousreply 301March 23, 2023 1:41 PM

r301 you mean old lesbian to dumpy German. Ronn's looks went south fast. Fun fact, he was only a few years younger than his dad on the show, John McCook.

by Anonymousreply 302March 23, 2023 1:50 PM

There was only one old lesbian on B&B.

by Anonymousreply 303March 23, 2023 1:54 PM

Bill has had some good lines the past few days..."Sheila nine-toes," and bitching that Ridge hasn't done anything but sit in that room and grow his hair.

by Anonymousreply 304March 23, 2023 2:37 PM

The manbun looked awful on Thomas and I'm glad it's gone.

by Anonymousreply 305March 23, 2023 2:50 PM

r303 I beg to differ

by Anonymousreply 306March 23, 2023 2:50 PM

R303 Oh Honey

by Anonymousreply 307March 23, 2023 2:51 PM

How soon they forget!

by Anonymousreply 308March 23, 2023 7:54 PM

R308 That's how Sludge should make his comeback known.

Walk in on Brooke & Taylor scissoring.

by Anonymousreply 309March 23, 2023 8:07 PM

That time Ridge told Sheila to KILL BILL Spencer before HE did....Bill was then shot....Video...(18:00 mark)...But I don't believe that is what this FBI investigation is about. I believe Massimo died (off screen) after meeting with Sheila and they suspect Sheila did it and THAT is what they are trying to get her to admit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310March 23, 2023 10:30 PM

Why aren’t Brooke and Taylor bumping pussies by now?

by Anonymousreply 311March 23, 2023 10:32 PM

R310 Your obsession with vaginas is both sad and gross.

by Anonymousreply 312March 23, 2023 10:49 PM

VIDEO = Sheila and Ridge blaming each other for shooting Bill. (8:34 mark)....Sheila then "disappeared" and was off canvas until Finn and Steffys wedding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313March 23, 2023 10:51 PM

How can one show jump the shark so many times?

by Anonymousreply 314March 29, 2023 9:26 PM

I’m still dead, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 315March 30, 2023 8:21 AM

R315 Call me when it's real

by Anonymousreply 316March 30, 2023 2:06 PM

“Dark Shadows” was more believable than this lousy show. The writing sucks.

by Anonymousreply 317March 30, 2023 2:40 PM

I'm now laughing at how Michael Logan and Bradley Bell basically called the Sheila stories on Y&R bull crap (agreed) and that's why he was ignoring them and how his would be "grounded" and "based in reality." LOL!

by Anonymousreply 318March 30, 2023 6:43 PM

Is she pregnant? Why was she suddenly sick? And how fucking incompetent is that cop? He never actually catches her himself and when he has one of his officers try to put her in cuffs, she runs, throws a chair in the way... And apparently leaves them in the dust.

by Anonymousreply 319March 30, 2023 11:42 PM

[quote] Is she pregnant?

Hilarious, if that's the case. . Even Darlene Conley was only 56 when Sally got preggers with C.J. MAGA Brown is going to be 62 in two months.

by Anonymousreply 320March 31, 2023 12:00 AM

Look, if wrinkly Ridge can wear a man bun, Sheila can have a late in life spawn thanks to the Spencer sperm.

by Anonymousreply 321March 31, 2023 12:59 AM

I don't think this is the end of Sheila. She still knows Taylor shot Bill.. She was also shot by Steffi. She still knows the DNA doctor died and left behind a note claiming Brooke paid her to fix Bridgets DNA test (which is how the second DNA test happened). I wouldn't be surprised if Sheila has Stephanies Diary or a marriage license with Massimo. I actually like the pregnancy rumors because Sheila could make Bills life a living hell by having his baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322March 31, 2023 1:57 AM

OMG!!...I cannot believe I am the one who gets to post this on DL!!....The show RE-USED the Caroline balcony fall for the Sheila balcony fall...SEE for yourself!!...TVLINE reported it....Side by Side photos. Also TVline has been dinging BB the last few months. Last week it was Ridges hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323April 2, 2023 10:25 AM

Caroline and Sheila. Same outfit!! Maybe Bill should be arrested?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324April 2, 2023 10:28 AM

Hope Sheila’s gone FOR GOOD!

by Anonymousreply 325April 2, 2023 10:50 AM

That's hilarious. Cheap bastards.

by Anonymousreply 326April 2, 2023 11:23 AM

That has to be a stunt double. No way Joanna Johnson was that much of a horse compared to Brown.

by Anonymousreply 327April 2, 2023 3:25 PM

It's an homage, you bitches!!

by Anonymousreply 328April 2, 2023 6:33 PM

[quote] That has to be a stunt double

It's the anatomically correct Hope Doll that Thomas was fucking.

Bell is determined that she win a Guest Performer Daytime Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 329April 2, 2023 6:54 PM

[quote] Last week it was Ridge's hair.

When it comes to Ridge, TVLine should ding the show for false advertising, because with the fugly man bun, unwashed hair, and untrimmed beard, he now looks absolutely nothing like he does in the main titles.

There, you can almost buy him as a hot, sophisticated Daddy who's decided to switch to designing Menswear, so he can fuck twink models.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330April 2, 2023 11:56 PM

TVLine ridiculing Ridges hair...They also ridiculed the "Ridge joins the FBI" storyline in a different week. Not a lot of TK fans over there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331April 3, 2023 12:51 AM

Does Mrs. Ronn Moss use aliases to lead the anti-TK brigade at TVLIne?

by Anonymousreply 332April 4, 2023 3:37 AM

Which funeral home did the makeup for B&B today? Everybody looks like shit. Katie's fright wig might take the cake, though.

by Anonymousreply 333April 27, 2023 5:42 PM

NuRJ is FAT and FEM. They replaced Anthony Turpel with THIS?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334April 28, 2023 12:56 AM

BB should have begged Anthony Turpel to come back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335April 28, 2023 12:59 AM

NuRJ looks bloated with a touch of the downs, just like NuRidge.

by Anonymousreply 336April 28, 2023 8:22 AM

R334 Fat? Nah, you're projecting. Again.

by Anonymousreply 337April 28, 2023 10:15 AM

Of all the hot actors they picked THIS mutt? No offense for THIS is what Bell/CBS hired? And of course RJ has returned with "a secret". Which won't be that he's gay because there are no gay men in BB Los Angeles Universe...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338April 28, 2023 10:57 AM

Sheilas mystery man appears.....WHO is her visitor? James (considering his past flings with Brooke and Taylor this could be interesting)? Re-cast Massimo (I wish)?....Jack (Finns father)?....RJ (could he and Sheila have crossed paths when both were out of L.A. in 2017+)?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339April 29, 2023 10:55 PM

The shadow looks like Abraham Lincoln.

And he's come to tell MAGA Brown she's no Republican of his.

by Anonymousreply 340April 30, 2023 10:21 PM

POSSIBLE SPOILERS----------->>Unconfirmed rumors say it's Jack Finnegan. I cannot imagine what Sheila would possibly get out of this dead end character. Ted King always looks miserable on BB. The show has been vague about Jacks career so maybe he is a lawyer?. Recasting Sheilas Billionaire ex Massimo (even short term) would create storylines for just about every character on the canvas, since he is Ridges father. But they bring back Jack? Snooze..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341May 1, 2023 1:24 AM

R341 If they didn't want people to know that it was Ted King, then they shouldn't have included his name in the credits for the May 1 episode that are already up at IMDb ... lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342May 1, 2023 2:16 AM

It was Jack...Turns out he is one of Los Angeles best trial lawyers. And of course Sheila needs a lawyer...Sheila is going to be out by the end of May Sweeps. VIDEO. Sheila is working her baby daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343May 2, 2023 11:15 AM

Like they always say..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344May 2, 2023 12:10 PM

Queen Wyatt's Liberace look is fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 345May 15, 2023 5:49 PM

Does the animal on top of Thomas' head have a name?

by Anonymousreply 346May 15, 2023 6:19 PM

At least the producers of this show give us what we want—plenty of shirtless Tanner Novlan

by Anonymousreply 347May 15, 2023 6:33 PM

Tanner could probably make more money on OnlyFans.

Has he been added to the thread on "Shit Actors Who Should Have Just Done Gay Porn" yet?

by Anonymousreply 348May 15, 2023 7:06 PM

Shirtless scenes with Lawrence St. Victor are also a must.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349May 15, 2023 7:11 PM

Oh, hello RJ's bare torso.

by Anonymousreply 350June 2, 2023 5:38 PM

Shirtless Liam, Finn, and RJ working out looked like they were about to film a scene for Next Door Raw.

Liam & Finn Spit Roast RJ.

by Anonymousreply 351June 16, 2023 8:02 PM

Have you never seen a Bell show? Y&R has been dragging out triangles for decades. Victor, Ashely, NIkki trio.

by Anonymousreply 352June 16, 2023 8:12 PM

R351 Are you Pervertsudz from SON? It’s disgusting and GROSS that men old enough to be Grandfather’s to these people are jerking off to them. Gross, Gross, Gross!

by Anonymousreply 353June 16, 2023 8:15 PM

Fridays episode was promoted in advance on the Soap sites as showing off skin. Turns out it was Nipple day....Finn and Liam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354June 17, 2023 9:59 AM

Nu-RJ. I still say he is short and plain. But since this is the most interesting thing he has done in two months, here ya go!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355June 17, 2023 10:02 AM

RJ re-enacting the plot of so many gay porn movies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356June 17, 2023 10:03 AM

You gross old grampas are perverts.

by Anonymousreply 357June 17, 2023 10:40 AM

R357 Joshua Huffman and I are the same age. Why are you here? Shouldn't you be writing your CBS/FCC Complaint? I'm sure your letter will be filled with words like "smut" and "indecency". Here is a photo for you to include in your filing. Keep us updated on this FILTH that CBS is subjecting upon society!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358June 17, 2023 11:26 AM

R356 These are scenes I miss.

by Anonymousreply 359June 17, 2023 1:47 PM

Ignore R357 - that's our resident soap loon. FF and block.

by Anonymousreply 360June 17, 2023 1:51 PM

Those pervs at SON are most definitely old enough to be this kid’s grandfather and they are whacking their meat over him after taking blue pills to get it up. Disgusting pervs.

by Anonymousreply 361June 17, 2023 6:29 PM

As terrible as Thorsten Kaye is as a Ridge recast, he was a decently handsome man still when he took over the role. But he looks so hideous now.

They had photos of him in this Rome shoot - he looks fat and hung over, greasy hair, bad dye and/or wig job, just terrible. Shit, even McCook looked at least somewhat fuckable into his late 70s. You could understand the fraus getting wet for that. Kaye looks like a drunken mobster with a FAS baby.

by Anonymousreply 362June 17, 2023 8:51 PM

R362 = Thorsten was pretty hot on Port Charles too. He played Ian Thornhart. CLIP---->>12 MINUTE MARK.......He also regularly shared scenes with Kimberlin Brown also looked really great on the show too. They both played doctors at General Hospital. Both in this clip with other people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363June 17, 2023 11:07 PM

Another RJ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364June 17, 2023 11:09 PM

R363 I used to find him very attractive.

But.....he looks pretty beat these days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365June 17, 2023 11:17 PM

Yeah. He has a "I don't give a fuck--I'm just here for the paycheck" vibe. For me it was the Ridge/Caroline Jr storyline that was the last straw. It just felt pervy and she was in her 20s. Seriously, who would want this loser? THIS is what Brooke and Taylor are chasing? He doesn't even have enough self control to keep his own zipper up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366June 18, 2023 12:34 AM

This show is just so bizarro and weird. And always has been. Ridge and Brooke literally cannot be alone in a room for more than 5 minutes without clinging to someone new.

by Anonymousreply 367June 18, 2023 12:36 AM

Brad Bell's recast is a failure, because if I can't picture the guy playing Ridge in a Speedo, then he can't be Ridge.

by Anonymousreply 368June 18, 2023 1:31 AM

Wait are they seriously putting Ridge with the niece of Caroline? God that is just as bad as when they tried the Ronn Moss Ridge pare with Bridget, the girl he thought was his daughter, who ended up being is half-sister. Why are the Bells obsessed with quasi incest?

by Anonymousreply 369June 18, 2023 2:26 AM

Bill Bell loved incest plots and I guess Brad does as well.

by Anonymousreply 370June 18, 2023 2:28 AM

R369 They paired Ridge with Carloline Jr years ago. It was gross. They dropped it. And believe it or not the Devil Child Douglas might be Ridges son and not Thomas. Allegedly Ridge was told he has zero sperm count. But a DNA test has never been done. Also Caroline died off screen, which means she could still be alive. The rumors were going strong last fall that the show was considering bringing her back, but it never happened. Probably because the show was dealing with Finns fake death and Sheilas fake Bear death and bringing back another person from the dead would have tried even BB fans.

by Anonymousreply 371June 18, 2023 3:34 AM

That time Brooke and Taylor fought over custody of Nicks son, Jack Marone. And then neither one wanted him or even bother mentioning him. Just another forgotten kid of Brookes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372June 18, 2023 3:47 AM

JMW looks like a 60 year old melting drag queen. And I think she's pregnant again.

by Anonymousreply 373June 19, 2023 5:43 PM

Stopped watching when Stephanie - our sister, Susan Flannery - left the show.

by Anonymousreply 374June 19, 2023 5:49 PM

I'm in the UK and the Bold and the Beautiful aired here in the late 90s alongside the fabulous Sunset Beach. I enjoyed both as a kid. I'm not sure when they stopped airing it, but it was probably at least 20 years ago. So imagine my surprise when I recognised most of the character names in the OP! Does anything ever change on that soap?

by Anonymousreply 375June 19, 2023 6:12 PM

Have y’all seen blowjob queen Krista Allen’s titties?? Her porn movies are all over the internet.

by Anonymousreply 376June 19, 2023 6:31 PM

R375 Channel 5 stopped airing B&B in the UK because ratings were terrible. Bell-Phillip tried to bring it back to the UK eight years ago by giving the soap its own UK youtube channel. Can't get much easier than that. But it looks like it only lasted about a year. There is a Season's worth of episodes of it on Pluto UK.: Season 32. So that would be about four years behind. I may be wrong, but it doesn't look like they add to this regularly.

by Anonymousreply 377June 19, 2023 10:53 PM

There used to be a Roku channel dedicated to the show.

Then there was a channel in the CBS app (which became Paramount Plus) that had the first few seasons and some other stand alone episodes. Eventually Paramount Plus only housed more recent seasons.

In America there is an official YouTube channel that seems to have gained some sort of traction.

by Anonymousreply 378June 20, 2023 12:12 AM

The B&B youtube channel in America is great because Bell-Phillip began putting up all the old episodes - everything from 1987 forward. They're up to 1994 on that project. This content is not geo-blocked, so viewers in the UK should be able to watch all of these.

The CBS Paramount Plus channel on youtube is annual subscription/PPV, and only has the most recent Season of B&B. This probably goes along with CBS's licensing contract which gives them the rights to be the broadcaster for the current season/year of B&B in the United States ONLY. People in other countries can't stream B&B there.

by Anonymousreply 379June 20, 2023 6:47 AM

R379. Yeah. The oldies are great. I didn't know but Sheila tried to murder Brooke (who was pregnant with Bridget) in the lab. Brooke was going to put the brakes on her divorce from Eric if she couldn't have Ridge. Eric was moving on with Sheila and Ridge wasn't leaving Taylor so Brooke dying solved all of Sheilas problems. VIDEO...18:33......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380June 20, 2023 10:14 AM

I'm not sure why the soaps channel on Pluto didn't start with early episodes when soaps were in their heyday. I think they began Y&R with Gina T as Phyllis episodes. I want to see shit that I don't remember.

by Anonymousreply 381June 20, 2023 11:49 AM

There was at one point around the 2000s a conscious effort to break the Brook/Ridge/Taylor circle. Brook got swindled by Ridge trying to get her to sign over Belief. She found out he played her right before she would sign - all the Forrester men were aligned to lie to her to get her to sign over the rights. Stephanie even offered to give Brooke her shares in Forrester and she would never be a part of it again. Brooke was so pissed when she found out she took control of Forrester and swore off Forrester men. That lasted about a month.

by Anonymousreply 382June 20, 2023 2:02 PM

I'm surprised more soaps aren't uploaded to YouTube. After all, it's minimal effort and they can get money from ads. Monetising old content seems sensible.

by Anonymousreply 383June 20, 2023 4:13 PM

In order to stream old soaps, they have to be digitized. This is probably the case with anything produced before the mid-00s, as that's around the time we heard current soaps were also going to be streamed at network websites. The CEO of The Retro Channel did a podcast once where he talked about undertaking the process of digitization in relation to all the old tapes of The Doctors that were stored in cans out at some warehouse and getting the content ready to be transferred to de digital.

by Anonymousreply 384June 20, 2023 5:51 PM

R384 - I agree. I still think it would be a smart investment for P&G and other content owners.

by Anonymousreply 385June 20, 2023 6:47 PM

Thomas in that black and white print jacket

How GAY was that!?

Meanwhile, Sludge looks like an insurance salesman from the 60s who had a long weekend drinking and sleeping in his suit that he bought at JC Penney.

by Anonymousreply 386June 26, 2023 7:59 PM

Are we really supposed to buy Liam as straight? He’d Be better off moving to Genoa City and dating Jabottom on the rebound

by Anonymousreply 387June 26, 2023 9:57 PM

For anyone who missed it....Kyle Lowder (ex-Rick) is going to Reno to be a news co-anchor. Good for him. He looks great too. He clearly fixed his hair "issues" and looks amazing. Stud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388June 27, 2023 8:27 AM

LINK...I didn't realize Arianne Zucker is still with Shawn Christian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389June 27, 2023 8:31 AM

Sheila Carter goes on trial this week. Expect her to be strolling back into Il Guardino sometime next week. Despite the rumors of Jack Finnigan (Finns dad) representing Sheila that isn't true. Jack IS returning. Rumors are Sheilas next accomplice could be a daughter, either Finns twins sister (which is why Jack is involved) or her daughter Diana Marone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390July 17, 2023 8:50 AM

Susan Flannery will return to do cameos as the not so dead Stephanie. It will tie in with a secret about Ridge's twin brother, Smidge.

by Anonymousreply 391July 17, 2023 11:26 AM

R319 You got it wrong. Ridge's secret twin brother is named Cliff. Thorne has a secret gay twin. His name is Prick with a silent P

by Anonymousreply 392July 17, 2023 4:39 PM

Let's hope Ridge's twin is a FRATERNAL twin, so he can be played by a different actor who doesn't look like a hobo and can still rock a Speedo when required.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393July 17, 2023 8:40 PM

Michael Corbett is joining the cast of Bold Beautiful as the judge who decides Sheilas fate. Sheila seems pretty sure she is going to walk. Do they have a past? If Corbett looks familiar it's because he previously played the evil David Kimble on YR...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394July 19, 2023 9:49 AM

r394 that is pretty funny because Kimble was THE villain on Y%R before Shelia. He came back over and over and had KILLER carved into his forehead. He was killed in a trash compactor, back when they really offed their villains.

by Anonymousreply 395July 19, 2023 2:34 PM

r393 who dat? Cuz I want one!

by Anonymousreply 396July 19, 2023 2:41 PM

R396 His name is Christopher Gernon.

You can find him on Instagram at: gernonanon

Too late, though Daddy married the Brazilian man of his dreams (Flavio) a couple of years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397July 21, 2023 10:28 PM

Sheila Verdict!!!.......NOT GUILTY.....She is free. And she walks right into the Liam/Steffy/Finn triangle.!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398July 22, 2023 3:13 AM

Steffy actress is knocked up again. If she sleeps with Liam within the next two weeks the show is going with a "whos the daddy" storyline. Otherwise expect her to be standing in front of a lot of purses and floral arrangements. JMW likes to give her brats ridiculous names. So it will be fun watching her top herself with this next kids name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399July 22, 2023 3:36 AM

Tanner Novlan obviously watched clips of Ron Moss to prepare for his role.

by Anonymousreply 400July 22, 2023 9:53 AM

VIDEO----Thursdays creepy episode........."When you hold me like that it feels like something I have been missing my whole life".....Finn to Sheila.........This whole hugging mommy Sheila scene (two of them) was more creepy than bonding. It's a shame about Tanners acting because a good actor could have flipped Finn into villain mode. If that's where they are going with this TN will not be able to pull it off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401July 22, 2023 11:06 AM

Bulging at this weekend's fan event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402August 9, 2023 1:17 AM

R402 But that face does him no favors. The shorter hair is better though. I can't wait for RJ to find out Brooke abandoned her other son Jack Marone. He probably doesn't even know he has a half brother.

by Anonymousreply 403August 9, 2023 5:39 AM

Please remind me about Jack Marone. How did he fit into the story?

by Anonymousreply 404August 9, 2023 6:48 AM

Sigh. Miss Sally and Stephanie and all the camptastic fun of the old days. They can't digitize fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 405August 9, 2023 7:24 AM

R404-----"Jack Hamilton Marone is the legal son of Nick Marone and Taylor Hamilton. Nick is his biological father and Brooke Logan unknowingly provided the egg from which he was conceived, technically making her his biological mother."...........Basically a lab screw-up put Brookes baby in Taylor. But they both now ignore his existence. Taylor hit the bottle and lost custody and Nick left town with the child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406August 9, 2023 7:46 AM

The actor playing RJ is very unfortunate looking, plus his lisp is very distracting.

by Anonymousreply 407August 9, 2023 2:09 PM

Thanks r406. None of that sounds familiar.

I must not have been watching B&B during that period. Any chance that aired in 2011? My soap viewing fell off drastically during much of that year.

by Anonymousreply 408August 9, 2023 8:40 PM

R408 It was around 2007. He is only 3 years younger than RJ who was born onscreen in 2004.....He is also half brothers AND cousins with RJ.

by Anonymousreply 409August 11, 2023 10:37 AM

The RJ actor must've gone to the (OG) Sean Cody school of acting: A bit butch, a bit femme. a bit intense, big arms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410August 22, 2023 9:30 PM

How long has this mushy lovefest scene between Sheila and Deacon been going on? Five days?

Tired of looking at MAGA Kimberlin's arms, and those pants they put her in should be burned.

And Is Kanan on Ozempic? Not complaining, but he now looks the same weight he was when he started on GH back in the mid-90s.

by Anonymousreply 411October 2, 2023 7:38 PM

If Sheila marries Deacon her name will be Sheila Sharpe. That's kinda funny.

by Anonymousreply 412October 3, 2023 6:15 AM

It will be Shelia Carter Grainger Forrester Warrick Sharpe

by Anonymousreply 413October 3, 2023 1:51 PM

Was she married to Massimo too?

by Anonymousreply 414October 3, 2023 1:56 PM

Was she married to Sugar in prison?

by Anonymousreply 415October 3, 2023 7:21 PM

r414 Was she or did she just have his bebe

by Anonymousreply 416October 3, 2023 11:28 PM

Hilarious how Ridge and Brooke get excited about models wearing dresses that look like basic PROM fashion.

by Anonymousreply 417October 4, 2023 7:45 PM

I recognized the model as a winner of Big Brother, but I don't remember her name.

by Anonymousreply 418October 4, 2023 8:02 PM

r418 Taylor Hala.

by Anonymousreply 419October 5, 2023 1:54 PM

Finally after nearly 20 years----The Lauren/Sheila feud is going to be revisited. Tracey Bregman is crossing over to Bold and Beautiful. Their reunion will be centered around RJs fashion show. Lauren last appeared on BB in October 2022 to celebrate with Eric that Sheila had (at the time) been killed by a bear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420October 14, 2023 2:30 AM

Is the actress who plays Li hampered by the bad Bell writing or is she just wooden? The way she delivers lines like, "You must get rid of the vile Sheila Carter!", and, "You will leave Forester Fashions!" is always so laborious. I liked her at first and loved when she was in her crazy hair, crazy eyes, and mute storyline but lately I just want her to shut up the minute she starts talking.

by Anonymousreply 421October 14, 2023 4:15 AM

R421 Yeah. I think the show had big plans for Li but she isn't clicking. They tried pairing her with Bill. I think Luna is going to turn out to be Thornes long lost daughter. What other angle could it be? Her "secret" seems to be a snooze. We already saw this storyline with Mary Warrick/Rick Forrester. Also Sheila and Deacon are supposed to be villains and this marriage storyline adds nothing to either one of them. One of the greatest villains on daytime television--Sheila Carter--is making pizzas now? Seriously? Also just have Hope fuck Finn. At least it's something interesting and this show needs a jolt.

by Anonymousreply 422October 14, 2023 9:27 AM

I'd rather see Thomas fuck Finn.

by Anonymousreply 423October 14, 2023 9:36 AM

Soaps.com reports: "Darin Brooks confirmed he is out."

"Out" doesn't mean he's admitting he's gay, but rather cut from The Bland and the Botoxed.

by Anonymousreply 424October 20, 2023 7:01 PM

They've barely used Darin in the past year. And when he has appeared, it has only been as a sounding board to Liam.

by Anonymousreply 425October 20, 2023 7:22 PM

In Darin's case, that should be The Bland and the Bewigged.

by Anonymousreply 426October 20, 2023 7:29 PM

He has a weird-shaped head. His hair always looks like it doesn't fit, like God had a spoon of hair and just dumped it on his bald skull. Every time he was in a scene I wondered if the hair department hated him.

by Anonymousreply 427October 20, 2023 7:29 PM

Drop 20 and head north, Darin. Hallmark is waiting.

by Anonymousreply 428October 20, 2023 8:10 PM

Maybe sidekick roles to the leading man.

by Anonymousreply 429October 20, 2023 8:22 PM

He could barely act thru his DAYS stint. This is not someone with acting range. He's always been a lazy performer. Same dull character play. And he isn't exactly getting hotter with age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430October 20, 2023 11:25 PM

[quote] He could barely act thru his DAYS stint. This is not someone with acting range.

B-b-b-b-b-but he won the Daytime Emmy!

by Anonymousreply 431October 21, 2023 7:12 AM

The Daytime Emmys are a joke and have been for over 10 years. I wasn't a fan of GL or ATWT but at least they had some real actors on the show.

by Anonymousreply 432October 21, 2023 7:57 AM

Nothing mentioned here precludes him from working for Hallmark. In fact, just the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 433October 21, 2023 9:33 AM

Any word on she Seffy is returning to Los Angeles?

by Anonymousreply 434October 23, 2023 6:22 PM

Only after that vile, disgusting Sheila Carter has been delt with!

by Anonymousreply 435October 24, 2023 12:30 AM

Can they just kill of Sheila and come up with a new big bad? She has had 23 kids by now and done the whole arched eyebrow. Over it.

by Anonymousreply 436October 25, 2023 7:49 PM

Jacqueline MacInnes Wood is continuing her idiotic BABY NAMES.....She has Lenix.....Rise...Brando...And now VALOR......She is clearly leaving no hipster name unused......R434....Steffy returns after next week. Then she will be knocked up again and back on maternity leave in 18 months like clockwork. At this point her getting knocked up isn't even that special. Mark your calendar!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437October 26, 2023 6:28 AM

The notion that those dresses are "couture" is hilarious.

The black number is a knock-off of a formal wear dress sold by Mattel for its Barbie doll collection ca. 1960.

The red one is a nice prom dress from Nordstrom. Off-season it will be sold at Nordstrom Rack (< $100).

by Anonymousreply 438October 28, 2023 1:04 AM

I see Hope asked her stylist for the "Mary Cadorette."

by Anonymousreply 439November 8, 2023 5:34 PM

Does Forrester employ anyone who is gay?

by Anonymousreply 440November 8, 2023 6:42 PM

R440 No. It would be unrealistic to think there would be any gays working in fashion. Though they did get close with girly RJ 2017.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441November 8, 2023 8:10 PM

Definitely unrealistic.

Fashion is the most gay-free profession there is.

by Anonymousreply 442November 8, 2023 8:27 PM

It seemed obvious that "Mateo" the groundskeeper working at the Forrester mansion was gay and only agreed to go "straight for pay," because Sheila handed him a wad of cash and promised him another $200,000, if he could seduce Quinn when she was with Eric. Mateo's family was poor, and he needed the money for them. In the end, he failed. We also heard Mateo was a trained massage therapist (how convenient!) and one time Quinn remarked, "I can't believe you don't have a girlfriend." I was waiting for Mateo to tell her, "Oh honey, men on the Westside pay much better for the full body massage."

Mateo was played by super-hot actor-model Francisco San Martin (far left), often seen out in WeHo with the boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443November 8, 2023 8:48 PM

I always assumed the Forresters fire gays. Since we never see any.

by Anonymousreply 444November 8, 2023 8:49 PM

Rafael, the producer of the Room 8 web series, was FLAMING!

And he seemed especially interested in what Carter's BBC was up to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445November 8, 2023 9:20 PM

Eye in the Sky was on the radio relentlessly in the early 80's. Great song, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446November 8, 2023 9:50 PM

Over at Spectra, totally gay, Saul Junior (far right), should have lusted after Thomas Forrester, and had countless fantasies about the two of them hooking up. And that's why he wanted to break Sally and Thomas up, not because he wanted Sally for himself, but because he wanted Thomas for himself!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447November 8, 2023 11:59 PM

Saul Jr! I remember him. He had a great ass.

by Anonymousreply 448November 9, 2023 2:40 AM

Fun Stuff for anyone into the classic YR Sheila Carter/Scott Grainger/Lauren Fenmore triangle.....Some angel is posting complete YR (and some other CBS Classic soap stuff) on their Youtube Channel. They are converting from their old vhs tapes.....LINK....Scott discovers Lauren has a baby. (Spoiler Alert) Lauren will claim HER baby is fathered by Paul Williams. Sheila knows they are lying. Basically Lauren, Paul, and Sheila (and even Molly) are going to separately scheme to keep the truth from Scott. Other great stuff from the 1991 YR era.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449November 21, 2023 11:14 PM

Happy 60th Birthday to Winsor Harmon.

Born Nov. 22, 1963, the same day that JFK was assassinated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450November 22, 2023 7:13 PM

Funny how they edited Ronn Moss out of the vintage Ridge-Brooke scenes; but in that one long shot, it looked like they used CGI to stick a young-ish image of Thorston's head on Ridge's body. They should think about doing this with some old scene where Ridge is walking around the Forrester swimming pool in his Speedo.

by Anonymousreply 451November 23, 2023 9:07 PM

Repost from another thread. For anyone interested in Sheila and her YR days...Scott tells Sheila that Lauren had a baby (she hid her pregnancy from Scott and most of Genoa City). Laurens baby is Dylan Fenmore. Sheila confesses she knew Lauren was pregnant because she found out Lauren was using an alias at the hospital. Scott suspects Laurens baby is his. Sheila tells him it isn't. Victor (wtf) talks to Paul about Lauren. Scott now believes Lauren was sleeping with Paul during their marriage. Sheila knows that isn't true. She knows if Lauren or Paul tell Scott the truth a blood test will prove Dylan isn't related to Scott or Lauren.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452November 28, 2023 9:12 PM

What was the truth r452? Who was the father and who did Lauren think it was. I thought it was Scott. Why would Lauren lie if they were married?

by Anonymousreply 453November 30, 2023 4:56 PM

Lauren divorced Scott when she realized Sheila was pregnant. Lauren hid her pregnancy because she was mad at Scott for cheating (he was drugged by Sheila). Plus Lauren didn't want to have a child anywhere near homewrecker Sheila. Sheila told Scott she would have an abortion if he didn't marry her which he did. Tracy Bregman (Lauren) was pregnant in real life so she was written out after Little Scott was born on-screen (and the baby swap was done).. When she popped back up weeks later she called Scott and asked him to meet her in Los Angeles. She told him she had a son, Dylan, and that Paul was the father and she was sleeping with Paul during their marriage. Scott secretly had a blood test taken because he thought he was the father but he was not a match for Dylan (who was a blackmarket baby). Dylan sadly died......FYI----One of the big reasons Sheila switched the babies was because Lauren saw Sheila and John (the lawyer) talking. They were talking about Mollys health. But Lauren needled Sheila about Scott needing a blood test to make sure Sheilas baby was really his or someone elses (she clearly thought Sheila slept with John).. After she miscarried Sheila knew eventually Lauren would convince Scott to take a paternity test and that's what set into motion the baby switch. VIDEO CLIP = The first time Lauren sees the fake baby after Sheila swapped them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454December 2, 2023 2:19 AM

R453 Lauren and Paul were pretending to be Dylans parents the whole time. They both knew Scott was the father and grew more suspicious of Sheila. After Sheila "died" in the farmhouse fire Lauren tried to claim Scott and Scott thought she lost her mind and wouldn't let her near Little Scotty. That set off a custody battle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455December 2, 2023 2:24 AM

Just to note ... Eventually Tracey Bregman's own baby boy, Austin Recht, started playing the role of Dylan Fenmore. He was so cute. I remember this making the scenes where Dylan died even more emotional and horribly sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456December 2, 2023 2:43 AM

Another Throwback episode. Sheila and John talk while villain David Kimble hides under the desk....(15:30).....FY1 = Sheila had tried to make Mollys stroke look like a suicide attempt. Molly was going to tell Lauren the truth about the baby swap. Paul and Lauren (both scheming to keep Scott away from Laurens child), continue to complain about Sheila, oblivious to their own actions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457December 5, 2023 2:19 AM

The resemblance between CJ and RJ drives me nuts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458December 5, 2023 7:32 AM

Kristin, Felicia, and Rick are chopped liver.

by Anonymousreply 459December 6, 2023 7:56 PM

R459 = Exactly. A safari? Seriously? And how bloated is Thorne?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460December 6, 2023 11:57 PM

They should have Thorne get so emotional over Eric's demise that he starts downing one drink after another and turns into a sloppy, blubbering drunk at the party, crying, "Daddy don't diiiiiiiiie! I know you always loved Sludge more than meeeeee, but you can't leave us!!" ............... He then passes out and pees his pants on the ivory sofa.

by Anonymousreply 461December 7, 2023 5:49 AM

I always thought the show missed an opportunity by not having Thorne as Finns biological father after a drunken one night stand.

by Anonymousreply 462December 7, 2023 8:19 AM

If he's going to due can Eric just fue already? It's the same fucking shit every episode. Someone else is told he's dying, they're shocked, they agree not to let Eric know they know, they exlress concern that anotyer fivgif could help or that everyone should tell him they know, on and on. Just. Fucking. Die. (And leave ex-wife Sheila, through some old, not updated will, Forester Creations to make all this sludge worth it and set the show up for some REAL fireworks.)

by Anonymousreply 463December 7, 2023 4:23 PM

I'm so angry, I can't type straight! Sorry! Die, not fue or due.

by Anonymousreply 464December 7, 2023 4:30 PM

MacBook signed a new 3 year contract, so the only dying Eric will be doing is his hair.

by Anonymousreply 465December 7, 2023 4:40 PM

*McCook

by Anonymousreply 466December 7, 2023 4:41 PM

Finn is probably at the hospital working on a miracle cure, which will involve Eric getting an emergency testicle transplant to cure what appeared to be a fatal case of Blue Balls Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 467December 7, 2023 8:19 PM

Honeybear's honeyballs work fine.

by Anonymousreply 468December 7, 2023 8:22 PM

I guess no one thought about calling Eric's brother, John.

by Anonymousreply 469December 8, 2023 1:08 AM

Or Quinn or Lauren (both exes who are still friends with Eric). I still say Carter killed Quinn off screen. BB is incredibly weak at writing off characters.

by Anonymousreply 470December 8, 2023 4:46 AM

I liked when Stephanie lived on the streets and rode roller coasters with Brooke when she was dying. This party for Eric is for the birds.

by Anonymousreply 471December 8, 2023 5:55 PM

Christmas HAM was served early this year.

by Anonymousreply 472December 8, 2023 8:08 PM

Where did you see that, r465? I haven't seen anywhere that B&B has even been renewed beyond 2024.

by Anonymousreply 473December 8, 2023 8:46 PM

Definitely R472. A triple serving no less. My favorite part today, as Eric lay on the floor croaking, were the reaction shots by some of the worst actors in daytime trying to convey an actual emotion. Delicious!

by Anonymousreply 474December 8, 2023 8:54 PM

John McCook renewed contract in October.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475December 8, 2023 8:54 PM

That's according to some gossip site named Celebrity Dirty Laundry, r475. Not by McCook himself or anyone actually connected with B&B. There has been no confirmation anywhere else. And no announcement that CBS has renewed B&B beyond next year, which would make a 3-year extension of one of its actor's contracts totally premature. I'll believe it when an official source announces it.

by Anonymousreply 476December 8, 2023 9:49 PM

Oh geez - everyone knows that soap opera contracts don't really mean much anyway. It just means that the show retains the option to keep an actor around the length of the contract IF THEY WANT TO. But that can change during the course of the contract with them also having the option to release the actor at specified times per the cycle dates in the contract (13 and/or 26-week intervals).

by Anonymousreply 477December 8, 2023 10:27 PM

R477 Exactly. Can we be honest? It's time for Eric to kick the bucket. Holy geez. Watching Great Grampa JM in scenes now are just sad. Eric never had a wife he didn't cheat on. Donna and Eric are not the "romance" BB thinks it is. They are both gross.

by Anonymousreply 478December 8, 2023 10:41 PM

So, did Ally Mills burn her bridges at B&B when she took the Heather Webber role on GH last year.

That's the only reason I can think of that Pam Douglas wasn't at Eric's party.

Or did Pam join Rick, Kristin and Felicia on safari?

by Anonymousreply 479December 8, 2023 11:05 PM

I've always thought Brookes older children hate her guts. Mommy slept with Daddy, their brother, and multiple uncles. They must find her so disgusting. Too bad BB won't do that storyline. Course Erics older kids clearly hate his guts too.

by Anonymousreply 480December 8, 2023 11:36 PM

Lucky Kristen, Felicia, and Rick! ... Who wouldn't rather be on safari than attend this horribly maudlin shitfest!

by Anonymousreply 481December 9, 2023 8:05 PM

This feels like a snoozefest last minute "miracle cure" storyline. At least Susan Flannery knew when to get off the stage. John McCook didn't get that memo. Everyone says Finn will find the cure. Is it possible Sheila is going to be the one to find the cure? She was a medical researcher with Scott Grainger in Genoa City. If she finds the cure maybe she will use it to blackmail the Forresters into some FC shares?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482December 9, 2023 11:15 PM

That's what I'd love to see, r482. Sheila curing Eric would be perfect sense for a daytime drama. Unfortunately, these writers don't seem to ever go for the interesting or entertaining when they can instead go for the bland and the boring.

by Anonymousreply 483December 9, 2023 11:49 PM

What I'd like to see is Finn's secret boyfriend at the hospital be the lead researcher who discovers the cure, and he tells Finn that unless he informs his stupid wife about their downlow affair and presents her with divorce papers, he won't hand it over.

by Anonymousreply 484December 10, 2023 4:53 AM

Now that strikes are over, the Daytime Emmys are being held on Friday night on CBS.

B&B nominees include Thorsten Kaye in Lead Actor and Jacqueline McIness Wood in Lead Actress.

Krista Allen in Supporting Actress. and Henry Samiri (Douglas) in Younger Actor.

Casandra Creech (Grace Buckingham) in Guest Performer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485December 11, 2023 9:22 PM

Oh geez. It's a pull the plug story.

Can this get any worse?

And can't someone bring these women a change of clothes? It's hilarious that they're still walking around the hospital in their evening gowns.

by Anonymousreply 486December 13, 2023 7:49 PM

It's even more hilarious that when world-famous legendary couture designer/entrepreneur Eric Forrester throws himself a party to celebrate his career, the only guests are a half dozen or so family members or former family members and the party is held in Eric's outdated living room. Even so, they are dressed to the fucking nines as if they are walking the red carpet the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 487December 13, 2023 8:45 PM

[quote] Even so, they are dressed to the fucking nines as if they are walking the red carpet the Oscars.

I howled when Katie walked in holding that little, oval shell purse, not to mention those long opera gloves.

I was waiting for someone from E! to step forward and shove a microphone in her face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488December 13, 2023 9:21 PM

I guess I missed it, but exactly what kind of surgery did EarAche have?

I thought I heard the word "transplant" at some point.

Is this some kind of made-up surgery for a soap opera mystery illness?

And after he ventured into the neon light bulbs of the hospital hallway, that 1.5 second vision of Stephanie was taken from a clip from some old episode, right?

by Anonymousreply 489December 15, 2023 8:11 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490December 15, 2023 9:38 PM

Disappointing Krista is gone, but not a surprise. She'd barely been on in the past 6 months.

by Anonymousreply 491December 15, 2023 9:47 PM

Typical Bradley Bell.

by Anonymousreply 492December 15, 2023 10:17 PM

Is it just me or does that article make it sound like there was some possible professional jealousy at play there? She gets a nomination after being front and center in her first year and then... Poof... Just a few scattered appearances and then... Gone. And she and Kimberlin are the only two who can act.

I'm smelling Jacqueline Wood and her seventh face.

by Anonymousreply 493December 16, 2023 1:23 AM

R493 I got the same feeling.

I agree, it's either Jacquie, KKL or Lady of Pinched Sphincter Syndrome (Heather Tom).

by Anonymousreply 494December 16, 2023 1:39 AM

Krista lost her category to the dead black nurse from GH

by Anonymousreply 495December 16, 2023 1:46 AM

OMG Heather Thom just presented a Daytime Emmys award with Don Diamont, and she was wearing that very gown she's been wearing at the hospital on B&B.

by Anonymousreply 496December 16, 2023 2:22 AM

GH swept except for lead actress (the worst in all daytime) and lead actor

by Anonymousreply 497December 16, 2023 3:51 AM

At this rate, 36-year old Jacqueline MacInnes Wood will win more Daytime Emmys in Lead Actress than Sleestak.

by Anonymousreply 498December 17, 2023 1:56 AM

Heather Tom has six Daytime Emmys in various categories over two shows in the past 30 years.

And look how often B&B uses her.

And when she is on, it's almost always as a supporting character.

by Anonymousreply 499December 17, 2023 3:11 AM

Talent aside, TPTB know that Steffy is a far more popular character than Katie.

by Anonymousreply 500December 17, 2023 3:59 AM

Heather can only work limited hours due to pain from Pinched Sphincter Syndrome.......

by Anonymousreply 501December 17, 2023 1:47 PM

Bradley should dig deep into dull Katie's history and have her come down with a horrible case of adult acne due to her going into menopause.

by Anonymousreply 502December 17, 2023 6:48 PM

Isn't it time for Katie to get another transplant?

She's already got Storm's heart. And she had some other body part transplanted into her as well. Maybe a kidney? Or a liver?

Surely its time for her to get another new organ.

by Anonymousreply 503December 17, 2023 10:32 PM

A pioneering sphincter transplant perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 504December 17, 2023 10:41 PM

Thom frequently directs now,

by Anonymousreply 505December 17, 2023 11:00 PM

I hope Krista Allen's unceremoniously dumping is not clearing the way for a Hunter Tylo return. That bitch can't move her increasingly duck-like face for anything. Krista breathed new life and energy into that character. What an awful choice to let her go.

by Anonymousreply 506December 17, 2023 11:09 PM

[quote]Krista breathed new life and energy into that character. What an awful choice to let her go.

Completely agree.

Krista slid into the role perfectly. Very sorry that Brad can't figure out a way to use her.

Can't imagine Hunter coming back to play the part. Krista made it her own.

by Anonymousreply 507December 17, 2023 11:12 PM

R505 her IMDb states, outside of BB, the last thing she directed was probably the worst tv show ever produced-the reboot of Dynasty. I think Tom prefers to work less on BB as an actress. It’s probably for the best. Tom has never been that attractive. And she keeps getting more unfortunate looking as she’s middle aged now, yet the show acts as if she’s some raving beauty in Bill Spencer’s league lol and of course should be worshipped and adored because she’s a Logan. But she CAN act. Tom would rather direct now more though I believe.

by Anonymousreply 508December 17, 2023 11:15 PM

Bill Spencer is a character who has run his course.

I think the only reason Bill is still on is Brad Bell's loyalty to him since Don Diamont has been part of the Bell TV family for over 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 509December 17, 2023 11:25 PM

Any character who is not a Logan, or a Logan cheerleader, gets shown the door eventually on this show. Except for MAGA Brown, who Brad Bell simply adores, and has relegated Sheila to waiting on tables now. They even turned Taylor into besties with Brooke, which I thought was ridiculous, but Krista probably balked at it and antagonized Bell. Aside from the bad wigs, I enjoyed Allen as Taylor. She played her softer and captured the characters essence. Bell is such an asshole. He invites her to be a part of the latest cast photo, then fires her. Hobo Ridge and Brooke aren’t what they used to be anyway and deserve each other, and I’m glad Taylor stopped chasing after him. I think Hunter and Krista are done with the role permanently tbh. The show is a complete mess right now, and they’re lucky to be out.

by Anonymousreply 510December 17, 2023 11:28 PM

Brad Bell can only write for maybe a half dozen characters at a time. The ancient three (Eric, Brooke, Ridge) and the younger quad. That's it.

by Anonymousreply 511December 18, 2023 12:16 AM

I like Krista. Funny, she looked life she was dressed for the AVN Awards instead of the Daytime Emmys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512December 18, 2023 12:19 AM

R512 plus it was probably a fuck you to Brad Bell as in look at all this hotness you just fired. Between Allen and Michelle Stafford they looked as if they WERE getting ready to accept AVN awards.

by Anonymousreply 513December 18, 2023 12:28 AM

I think this is Kristas son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514December 18, 2023 3:09 AM

November Sweeps. 1991.

The quadrangle from hell----Paul/Lauren/Scott/Sheila rolls on.

Lauren and Paul proudly announce to Scott and Sheila that they had an affair during Lauren and Scotts marriage and Little Dylan Fenmore is their son. Mr. and Mrs Grainger aren't buying it.

Lauren and Paul (inexplicitly) continue to scheme together to meddle in Scott and Sheilas marriage but Scott and Sheila are pushing back on both of them.

Lauren shows up at the Lab and asks Scott if Sheila is insecure. Scott fires back by asking Lauren why she isn't marrying Paul.

Paul shows up at Sheila (and Scotts) apartment and they square off (again). Paul tells Sheila he knows SHE needs Dylan to be Pauls biological son in order to keep her marriage. Sheila implies Paul isn't really Dylans father but Paul won't confirm or deny and he leaves..

Lauren notices Little Dylan (the blackmarket baby) has a cold he just can't shake....(this will end badly).

Sheila is beginning to realize her perfect baby swap was only perfect if Scott was the father of Laurens baby. She is begining to wonder if Scotty Jr. isn't really Paul Williams Jr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515December 21, 2023 2:52 AM

Let's have EarAche wake up an amnesiac who doesn't know who he is thereby allowing for a change in character. .. And for some strange reason, he's now grabbing the ass of the hot Latino orderly who's giving him a sponge bath. .. PAPI !!

btw - They could have trimmed McCook's nose hairs prior to today's scene.

by Anonymousreply 516December 22, 2023 7:52 PM

When are they going to announce Clifton and Diamont are (most likely) out? Zende is the "stah" now.

by Anonymousreply 517December 22, 2023 7:59 PM

R517 Fuckwad Liam has ties to Steffy and Hope with the kids, so I doubt he’s going anywhere. They might send Diamont packing in 2024. Dollar Bill has probably ran his course.

by Anonymousreply 518December 22, 2023 9:48 PM

Dollar Bill has most definitely run his course. Unless we do round 57 of Katie and Bill get back together.

by Anonymousreply 519December 22, 2023 9:51 PM

Well they’ve done 5007 rounds of Brooke and Ridge. But with Heather Tom limiting her appearances, it leads me to believe they might be keeping Bill and Katie apart deliberately if Diamont is let go. Tom isn’t really even needed on this show anymore. Bell has his new Emmy princess with Woods.

by Anonymousreply 520December 22, 2023 10:05 PM

Bisexual Bill spending his dollars on rentboys might be fun. Did they ever explain what he was out doing when he found Li in that dark alley? Cruising for a blow job would be my guess.

by Anonymousreply 521December 22, 2023 10:28 PM

So Dollar Bill gettng a daughter. Congraulations to the dad to be.

Just a few weeks ago, we were saying Bill had run out of steam and should be written out. Instead, Brad gives him a grown daughter and a romance with Poppy.

by Anonymousreply 522January 7, 2024 4:36 AM

McCook or Macbeth?

by Anonymousreply 523January 18, 2024 5:59 PM

Nothing is clicking on this show right now. Nothing. The Eric Death Bluff was a snooze. Say what you want about Susan Flannery but at least she knew when to get off the fucking stage. Unlike McCook.

by Anonymousreply 524January 18, 2024 9:46 PM

I think the writers intentionally make this the most boring soap of soaps. Do they think that makes it good? Because it is unbearable. This is a soap: Eric should have woken up, asking for his wife.... Sheila. (We haven't had an amnesia storyline in a year or two.) And the whole mystery illness being solved by Finn doing about as much work as a Google search was so predictable. Why not have the cure be linked to research done by Sheila and Scotty, making it a cure the family had to thank a sociopath for? Instead, they have Sheila being a waitress. The Xander plot seemed good--until every fucking character had to repeat the same dialogue over and over again. Taylor disappeared with no mention and then yesterday we hear her house reverted back to Bill as a rental despite Taylor having bought it. The writers suck. There's no conflict or drama or cliffhanger. And don't get me started on Poppy's "dance".

by Anonymousreply 525January 19, 2024 12:59 AM

R525 = Can you imagine how many months they could have gotten out of an Eric amnesia story? They also need to recast Massimo who shows up with Diana (Finns sister-Sheilas daughter). Deacon and Sheila have 4 to 6 kids between them. And yet they only seem to pay attention to Finn and Hope? How can Sheila be so obsessed with Finn and ignore her other kids? It makes no sense. And TWO visits from Lauren to BB since KB returned and not a single face to face?

by Anonymousreply 526January 19, 2024 4:16 AM

Drawing a blank on all of Shelia and Deacon's kids.

I know they have a lot of them, but can't think of them right now.

Can someone name all of Sheila's Y&R kids and her B&B kids. What about Deacon's.

Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 527January 19, 2024 4:21 AM

Sheila ------>>> Mary Warrick (with James).........Ryder and Daisy (with Tom Fisher).......Diana Marone (with Massimo).......Finn (with Jack Finnigan)...ALSO Lucy Romalatti (on YR) is Sheilas granddaughter.

Deacon------Hope Logan (with Brooke)........Little Eric (with Ambers cousin Becky).....Little Eric crossed over to BB when Deacon and Amber were in Genoa City.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528January 19, 2024 4:43 AM

VIDEO = Sheila telling Massimo about their daughter Diana. Fun trivia. Diana is named after Massimos mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529January 19, 2024 4:47 AM

Thanks for listing all those kids r528

by Anonymousreply 530January 19, 2024 5:19 AM

[quote] Instead, they have Sheila being a waitress.

I don't watch this show regularly, but I happened to catch the stupid scene with Bill and Poppy at the restaurant and thought they might as well bump Pizza Man Deacon and Waitress Sheila to recurring as glorified underfives to save some money.

by Anonymousreply 531January 19, 2024 6:32 AM

It's a shame that BB has two of the biggest villains in Sheila and Deacon and yet wastes them. Video = Deacon brags to Jackie about his son. (4:30 mark). After Jackie and Deacon have their affair and Massimo has a stroke they promptly plot to keep Massimos company permanently.. At one point they even flaunted themselves kissing in front of Massimo while he watched and was paralyzed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532January 19, 2024 7:17 AM

Is RJ auditioning for Cabaret today?

by Anonymousreply 533January 19, 2024 5:35 PM

So what are those "mints" Poppy is popping?

by Anonymousreply 534January 21, 2024 5:28 AM

Poppy mints. And Lulu popped one, too, when she walked in on RJ putting a shirt on, as one does at the office.

by Anonymousreply 535January 21, 2024 7:15 PM

Fucking show is so weird and unwatchable now.

by Anonymousreply 536January 21, 2024 7:34 PM

I've been waiting for RJ to ask Luna if his brown blouse makes him look fat.

by Anonymousreply 537January 23, 2024 7:46 PM

Why didn’t they invest in A Bill and Taylor relationship. I don’t get it’ why keep Don or Heather for that matter if there is no use for them?!

I don’t get TK as Ridge. Should have been a Vincent Iszary or Ted King. TK doesn’t have chemistry with one true love KKL Brooke. He was great with Denise Richard’s…why would Brad Bell lose a name actress like Richard’s? So much lost potential on B&B!!! How many name actors have come and gone wasted?

by Anonymousreply 538January 26, 2024 12:09 AM

Online gossip is that BB has finally cast Ridges sister Diana---whose mother is Sheila. Though there has been denials that she isn't Diana Carter Marone. It would be interesting to see Steffy (Dianas niece) and Finn (Dianas brother) react.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539January 26, 2024 8:21 AM

The young guy named "Ginge" who popped his head in the office telling RJ that Bill had phoned was played by Bradley Bell's son, Oliver (the kid standing next to him in this photo from 2020).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540January 26, 2024 7:45 PM

The blouse RJ wore to sign his lease is heaven.

by Anonymousreply 541January 29, 2024 5:34 PM

[quote]The blouse RJ wore to sign his lease is heaven.

Was thinking the same thing. His blouses lately have been so fashionable.

by Anonymousreply 542January 29, 2024 5:39 PM

That all-polyester blouse was originally sold at Bloomingdales for $160, then went on sale for $94.

It looks far better on the tall (6'2), thin model at the store's website. It made RJ look like a short, fruity muscle queen in training.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543January 29, 2024 6:58 PM

[quote]It made RJ look like a short, fruity muscle queen in training.

I figured it was laying the groundwork for RJ to come out.

by Anonymousreply 544January 29, 2024 7:05 PM

Look how his fruit fly stares longingly at him in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 545January 29, 2024 7:05 PM

Coming out would be the only thing that would make RJ interesting.

by Anonymousreply 546January 29, 2024 8:25 PM

Big Daddy "Dollar Bill" Spencer gives it to Ridge "Dressmaker" Forrester's Dwarf son! It's the hottest sex on daytime! It's Gay!! It's multi-genetational! IT HAS ORGASMING DWARF!

by Anonymousreply 547January 30, 2024 3:06 AM

Obviously, Dollar Bill is bisexual, since he's now looking to reconnect with his Asian beard to maintain his cover.

by Anonymousreply 548January 30, 2024 6:32 AM

Both Bradley Carlton and Dollar Bill Spencer have always come across as guys who wouldn't hesitate to sleep with a guy if it would somehow get him ahead in business.

JR Chandler of Pine Valley also came across as someone who would do anything to get an advantage at work and would sleep with a guy to do it.

by Anonymousreply 549January 31, 2024 10:45 PM

R549 Besides rubbing sun tan lotion on Jill Foster Abbott out by the pool, we heard that Young Bradley also gave Old Yawn Abbott some deep massages. Worked wonders.

by Anonymousreply 550January 31, 2024 11:11 PM

Did anyone else pick up on the clue that Luna is Finn's daughter yesterday? I have the feeling Auntie Poppie popped Finn's cherry . Biologically they aren't related so it would be ick but not incestuous

by Anonymousreply 551January 31, 2024 11:17 PM

Whoever is dressing the RJ actor must hate his guts because he looks ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 552January 31, 2024 11:28 PM

Nothing screams bottom on the dance floor like our "Short-sleeve Camp Shirt" in our "Purple Magic Disco Print."

Still available for you kweens who can afford $165.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553February 1, 2024 12:22 AM

R551 = I called Luna being related to Sheila months ago.

by Anonymousreply 554February 1, 2024 1:02 AM

For the bored.....FLASHBACK....FULL EPISODE......1992....Young and Restless....Characters who crossed over to BB edition.....

Sheila Carter Granger returns to Genoa City (after a quick visit to threaten Molly at the farm).

Scott tells Sheila he sent Molly a photo of little Scotty to Molly to cheer her up. Sheila knows that photo has Scottys birthmark on it and starts to loose it.

Lauren confesses to Paul that she is interested in Scott again. Paul warns her that Scotts marital breakdown might cost him custody of his son. (Futurecast = Lauren is going to start sleeping with married Scott behind Sheilas back!).

Scotts photo arrives and Molly is still struggling to speak but the birthmark is spotted.

Scott is putting the brakes on sex with Sheila, who wants to lock him down with another baby. (It's curious that Sheila and Lauren were both trying to get knocked up in this time period--whatever the show had planned they dropped it pretty quick).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555February 21, 2024 12:23 AM

Handsome Scott. So very hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556February 21, 2024 12:27 AM

Brown and Barton are both MAGATS, and he comes off like a total head case now.

by Anonymousreply 557February 21, 2024 12:45 AM

R557 = I can't speak for Barton but Kimberlin Brown has been discussed plenty on DL. She is not the flaming right winger people portray her as. I am a gay man and I met her at a fan event (she was on Port Charles at the time) and she was very sweet and nice. Believe me if I had anything bad to say about a Republican I would.

by Anonymousreply 558February 21, 2024 3:08 AM

[quote] I met her at a fan event (she was on Port Charles at the time) and she was very sweet and nice.

Port Charles? That was nearly 25 years ago at an event where she was being paid to be nice.

She's a total right-wing Trumptard, spoke at his convention, then ran for Congress on his coat-tails. Supported a-hole Kevin McCarthy too.

by Anonymousreply 559February 21, 2024 4:49 AM

R559 ((sigh)) Do you feel better now? I hardly think Democrat Bradley Bell (and the millions his family has given to the DNC) is running around hiring right wing MAGAs. KM is indeed a Republican. This has already been hashed out. We know she spoke at the Republican Convention. Not every republican is a MAGA or Satanist. Are you this bored with your life?

by Anonymousreply 560February 21, 2024 5:01 AM

Is anyone watching the season 8 uploads? New cast members are Lark Voorhies, Lindsay Price, and Barbara Crampton as the mother of the Forrester with the golden halo Jessica.

by Anonymousreply 561February 22, 2024 5:34 AM

It was the mints!!

by Anonymousreply 562February 23, 2024 11:08 PM

The mints storyline is just beyond ridiculous. Why couldn't Luna just want to fuck Zende after a spat with RJ or misinterpreting him with a FC model? This is a rehash of the Drucilla/Malcom cold medicine storyline on YR..................LINK....FULL EPISODE....For the Sheila Fans......

Sheila tries to get a referral from a doctor to remove Little Scottys birthmark. He shuts her down and she is angry....

Lauren has a flashback of her baby Dylan Fenmore having a birthmark when he was born. She questions the nurse who was at her delivery....

Paul visits Sheila. After her doctor debacle she is ready to rumble. Paul is losing Lauren to Scott and and both Sheila and Paul know it. He should have taken her offer to team up months ago to keep Lauren and Scott apart. At the time Paul bragged he didn't need Sheilas help. That didn't age well....Repost from the YR thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563February 23, 2024 11:55 PM

Because they're writing this RJ/Luna thing as the romance of the century. The only way that Luna would even look at another man is due to something like the nefarious MINTS

by Anonymousreply 564February 24, 2024 2:12 AM

Yeah. It's bad storytelling. I don't see the chemistry there. These two are headed for Snoozeville.

by Anonymousreply 565February 24, 2024 2:15 AM

I need MINTS to get through this mints storyline!

by Anonymousreply 566February 24, 2024 2:56 AM

Magic mints? Why can't they just say "drugs"? Are they are afraid of losing their viewership in China and the Middle East?

Luna didn't cheat on RJ with Zende and Zende didn't rape her. So why is she not coming clean to RJ? If she told him the truth I'm pretty sure he'd understand, stay with her and the only people he'd be angry at are Zende and Poppy. This doesn't make any sense at all.

I also thought it was a huge mistake letting Krista go. Thomas is going nuts again and Steffy and Sheila are both having another round. That's more than enough story to involve Taylor.

They need to bring back Thorne, Felicia, Bridget, Ivy, Alexandria (yes, I know she's dead), Rick, Jackie, Jack, Whip, Amber and Marcus full time. Ever since they cut the cast in half ten years ago it hasn't been the same.

by Anonymousreply 567February 24, 2024 3:36 AM

Even Ridge didn't care that much when Brooke fucked Hot Oliver.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568February 24, 2024 3:58 AM

As this is a rehash of the Thomas/Caroline story that resulted in Douglas, Poppy will miss her period next week, and we'll have a November sweeps baby.

by Anonymousreply 569February 24, 2024 4:01 PM

R567 the show is only 30 minutes. They didn’t have that many people on in its peak, including the current characters. Agree bring back Taylor, Rick, Amber, Felicia, and Thorne. The rest are dead weight. And fire the actors who play RJ, Luna, the chick who plays her mother, and Liam (Clifton has ran his course).

by Anonymousreply 570February 24, 2024 7:19 PM

R570 I prefer Wyatt. Liam is such a pussy. His obsession with Steffy and looking for any excuse to get rid of Finn and have her back is beyond pathetic.

Tanner Novlan is a stud muffin. Scott Clifton is mid.

by Anonymousreply 571February 24, 2024 7:57 PM

TV LINE....Kimberlin Brown is OUT on BB.....Steffy is the culprit. KB talks about being grateful for her 35 years playing Sheila Carter...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572February 26, 2024 9:31 PM

TWO WEEKS AGO KB told Deacon a friend was visiting from out of town. Could her look alike SUGAR be the one who is in town? Sugar attacked Scott on YR and was then shipped off to the loony bin...

by Anonymousreply 573February 26, 2024 9:40 PM

KBs not done. That wasn't epic enough. Bad direction. It's not credible as the "real" death for a supervillain: one stab in a silhouette. There was no wrestling, no throwing each other over tables and counters, trying to suffocate one another with American Girl dolls... I think they're faking it. And if they aren't, they're idiots for ending a 35-year old story so simply.

by Anonymousreply 574February 26, 2024 10:51 PM

There were rumors that Jordan (from Young Restless) was a nursing student with Sheila and a crossover was imminent. Guess that's not panning out...

by Anonymousreply 575February 26, 2024 11:03 PM

If they didn't give Sheila a big splashy death scene, she's not really dead.

by Anonymousreply 576February 26, 2024 11:06 PM

They gave her a bloody end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577February 28, 2024 1:41 AM

The odd thing about Sheilas last scene was she never spoke. Not one word. Even when Sheila shot Steffy they argued beforehand. I think this is SUGAR....See Link. Sugar had plastic surgery to look exactly like Sheila. She was last seen hauled off to prison. When KB played Sugar last she used a whisper-ish voice which distinguished the two. That's important because "Sheila" didn't speak when she appeared at Steffys..Combine this with Sheila telling Deacon an "old friend" was in town.. Sugar is the dead one. Crazy Sugar attacked Scotty Grainger because she wanted to harm someone Sheila loves. Sugar showing up at Steffys makes sense because Finn or Hayes would have been there. I think the show is hedging its bets on bringing Sheila back.

Another important thing to note----Sheila (for the first time in 3 years) mentioned to Steffy (at Deacons Apt) that she has other CHILDREN. The show had a casting call for a younger villainess. BB isn't going near the Ryder/Daisy mess.. That leaves Diana Marone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578February 28, 2024 1:57 AM

Another Young and Restless Full Episode Flashback (BB charactors edition)....

[bold] Sheila meets Michael Baldwin!!. [/bold]

Whore Lauren shows up at the lab to discuss things with Scott (and tells him a judge would give him custody if he splits with Sheila). Scott flashes back to Sheila threatening to run away with Scotty his he gets back with Lauren.

Sheila shows up at sister in law Christines office to invite Cricket and Danny over for dinner, where she meets Michael Baldwin (years before Lauren does).

Lauren tells Scott she is taking him out to dinner and dancing (what a homewrecker). Scott is up for it until Sheila calls and tells him about Christine and Danny coming for dinner. Lauren is pissed and Scott is bummed by Sheilas plans..

Others in this episode = Victor, Neil, Jack, Drucilla, Maimie, Olivia, Nathan, Kay, Rex, Danny, Esther.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579February 28, 2024 2:42 AM

Taylor buys her Malibu beach house in the most recent B&B upload. This is the third time the uploader has used the same gratuitous screenshot featuring Dylan's nipple. Maggie makes her move on Connor to make Dylan jealous. Maggie is a rube, but she's already far less of one than she was just a month ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580March 3, 2024 12:08 PM

Maggie starts naive and at one point works as the Forrester's cleaning lady. But eventually, she lands Dr. James Warwick and becomes a more sophisticated woman. This all leads up to her losing her mind and locking Sheila up in the Norman Bates Psycho house in that one outrageous storyline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581March 3, 2024 12:34 PM

Flashback....Full YR Episode......Thirty Two Years ago....March 1992.......For the fans or the bored...

Sheila Carter Grainger is happy watching Scott and Scotty.

Lauren complains to Paul that Sheila acts weird around her. Paul admits he is keeping some info from her (He snuck around the hospital and got the records of the maternity ward at GC Hospital when Dylan Fenmore was born).

Sheila tells Scott what Paul is up to because she heard it from a nurse friend at the hospital. They think it has to do with Scotts secret paternity test he did on Dylan months ago (he wasn't the father). Sheila begins to sway Scott into thinking Lauren and Paul are trying to destroy his career at the hospital. (Sheila and Paul are so busy feuding with each other neither one knows Lauren and Scott are sleeping together).

Lauren tells Idiot Detective Paul that she discovered Sheila did NOT give birth at the GC Hospital----(if Paul wasn't so stupid you would think the hospital records he just obtained would have told him that instead of Lauren). Scott believes Scotty was born at the Carter Farmhouse in the middle of a blizzard. That's going to matter when Lauren and Paul find out there was NO blizzard the night Scotty was born.

Other episode highlights.......Gay Danny and Cricket Romalotti aren't sure they want Nina to leave the restaurant with Ryan. Nina goes home and fucks Hot Ryan...Teen Vikki chats with Neil...Katherine and Jill keep a secret from Rex and Brock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582March 7, 2024 1:30 AM

Since nothing else seems to be happening....FULL EPISODE...1992 Young Restless Bold Beautiful Characters....

Sheila Carter Grainger confesses to Lauren about the baby swap while Molly looks on....

Lauren demands to know where Dylan Fenmore came from.. Sheila says she knows nothing and went thru a lawyer to purchase the child....

Lauren is shocked to find out Sheila never gave birth to ANY baby and that Scotty is her son....

Scott tells John the Lawyer that he wants a divorce and full custody of Scotty. John tells him Sheila isn't going quietly...

Paul puts together the pieces and realizes Sheila is out of town and Lauren can't be reached.

Jack tries to convice Brad to turn on Victor........ Drucilla and Jill try to come to a truce........ Neil and Olivia talk babies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583March 20, 2024 7:37 AM

Sheila to Queen Stephaine:

"You are an EVIL woman. The worst kind because you're so damn smug. So self-righteous. You live up here on the hill; above all the smog and traffic. You don't breathe the same air we breathe down there. At least that's what you think..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584March 20, 2024 9:33 AM

When did Susan Flannery start wearing wigs on the show? I'm watching 1995 episodes and her hair looks lovely. They must have spent a fortune on them, because her wigs were not detectable unless you notice the length never changes.

by Anonymousreply 585March 24, 2024 3:41 AM

R585 The Stephanie wigs ere notoriously expensive. Soap Opera Weekly was sort of gossipy dish of backstage dirt.. I remember they mentioned it. As the (unconfirmed) story went, Susan Flannery just got tired of wearing the wigs. The show wrote Stephanie and Sally getting drunk and the haircut came from that..Afterwards Susan Flannery used her real hair. I want to say around 2003?....LINK...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586March 24, 2024 4:31 AM

It seems like the uploads to the Bold and Beautiful YouTube for the entire season 9, and half of season 10 have been halted for now. I have read in the comments section that the uploader cannot keep up with the copyright editing, and some portions of dialogue had to be blanked.

They did quite a good job with removing songs throughout season 8. For the Bikini Bar scenes for S8, there is a strange instrumental track that plays continually on a loop but it's been better than nothing.

by Anonymousreply 587March 27, 2024 12:05 PM

Some say they have plans to re-upload the entire early seasons in HD while they eliminate the rest of the copyrighted material. Perhaps someone at CBS or the Bells would know for sure.

by Anonymousreply 588March 27, 2024 12:12 PM

Not all the incidental music has been removed, in this episode they have Eurythmics playing in the Bikini Bar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589March 27, 2024 12:54 PM

Season 10 had a lot of music scrubbed......THIS episode. The scenes feel disjointed without the closing or opening scene music. LINK...17:53 mark....Lauren goes to see Sheila. That scene is odd without the music. Lauren exits warning the nurse about Sheila stealing her baby years ago. No music.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590March 29, 2024 4:10 AM

R585 = Susan Flannery started wearing the wigs between fall of 1997 or mid 1998. You can see from the R590 episode (June 1997) SF was still using her original hair. This episode LINK is from X-Mas 1998 and she had switched to the wigs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591March 29, 2024 4:43 AM

Screenshot....In case you didn't know.....This week Lauren Fenmore comes to town to celebrate with Eric over the death of Sheila. These two aren't exactly saints. Lauren tried to pass Scotts child off as Paul Williams. She also cheated on Michael. When Lauren was a houseguest of Stephanies at the Forrester Mansion she promptly fucked Eric even though Steph was engaged to Eric. And Eric never met a woman he didn't want to cheat on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592April 2, 2024 12:01 AM

Add Lauren to the long list of whores who got slapped by Stephanie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593April 2, 2024 12:03 AM

So, at today's memorial at Deacon's restaurant--apparently, the only restaurant in Los Angeles--Sheila's coffin was rolled in for a memorial attended by Deacon, Hope, and Finn. Finn said Sheila's death didn't make sense, that if she was happy, as Deacon claimed, it made no sense that she would snap and attack Steffy. The camera kept cutting to the coffin. Do we think he's going to open the coffin and find ten toes, indicating that no, it was NOT Sheila who attacked Steffy in the clumsiest fight scene ever filmed but a doppelganger?

by Anonymousreply 594April 3, 2024 10:14 PM

Why would Deacon be looking at her foot anyway? He has no reason to suspect it wasn’t Sheila. Unless Deacon accidentally gets a look at her foot before her cremation tomorrow. I personally don’t think she’s dead, and they’re leaving the door open to bring her back with Deacon maybe realizing it’s not Sheila, but keeping his mouth shut to protect her. Bell loves Brown. I’m guessing he’s using this possible doppelgänger to bring her back in the future, but I doubt he or Brown even know what that future is right now.

by Anonymousreply 595April 3, 2024 11:22 PM

A coffin in a restaurant?! Bon appetit!

by Anonymousreply 596April 4, 2024 3:11 AM

I don't know where Deacon goes from here. I would be very nervous if I were Kanan. Unless he has an affair with Brooke, there isn't really any story for him. As for Sheila, my theory is Massimo showed up and swept her off her feet. She will show back up very rich after Massimo has an (off screen) demise. Probably with Diana Carter Marone in tow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597April 4, 2024 7:48 AM

The story is trash, but Kanan looks great at 57.

by Anonymousreply 598April 4, 2024 5:51 PM

Fun Ancient Trivia------>>since Lauren is in town this week------>Back in 90s when Lauren came to BB full time, the show considered pairing Lauren with Ridge. At one point Lauren reminded Ridge that she stayed with the Forresters for a summer as a teen and that was the summer she lost her virginity to Ridge. It seemed like the show might have been considering a long lost baby storyline but it never materialized.

by Anonymousreply 599April 4, 2024 10:00 PM

The cremation turned out to be.... Revealing.

Ten out of Ten!

by Anonymousreply 600April 5, 2024 8:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!