Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Thiago and Nacho are latest Straight-Gay Homiesexuals to Trend

Big Brother Argentina 🇦🇷

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2023 3:42 PM

Rodolfo Castañares, the father of Nacho, who lives in Madrid, talked about it and took a look at what is happening with his son in the reality show. “Is there a possibility of this ‘Nachiago or not?’ percentages “, they asked him from the YouTube channel Nick News.

“I don’t think so. What is it, you know what? It is the best definition of unconditional love. Sometimes unconditional love is confused and it is rare to see two men caressing each other, for example. Then, the labels arrive: ‘Nacho is gay’ or ‘Nacho is in love with Thiago’. And no “, assured the father of the young man born in Madrid.

“Nacho grew up in a very small town near Barcelona called Sitges, where the majority of the population is gay, It’s a very diverse population and Nacho grew up in that environment with a free head, “explained Rodolfo about his son’s open-mindedness in terms of diversity.

“I think what there is is unconditional love. This could translate into protection, friendship, empathy with Thiago. I’m sure if you ask Nacho tomorrow how he feels about Thiago, he’ll tell you ‘I love him’ “, he said.

And he added: “That’s why he hurt him so much when Thiago didn’t choose him to go to the cinema, but it’s not like he was angry because he said ‘my boyfriend doesn’t love me anymore.’ Things are very confusing. It is the definition of unconditional love, which Nacho has with Thiago, but can have with a girl. It doesn’t address the issue of physical sexual attraction. “

“You see the images and suddenly those of us who look at reality love to invent capable …”, the youtuber told him.

Then, Rodolfo acknowledged: “Of course. I was the first.

by Anonymousreply 1December 25, 2022 8:21 PM

[quote] Is there a possibility of this ‘Nachiago or not?’ percentages

[quote] those of us who look at reality love to invent capable …

What does this mean? Is this auto-translate going wrong?

by Anonymousreply 2December 25, 2022 11:38 PM

Yeah it’s autotrans

by Anonymousreply 3December 25, 2022 11:56 PM

R3, autotrans is literal violence!!

by Anonymousreply 4December 26, 2022 12:03 AM

Oh my

by Anonymousreply 5December 26, 2022 12:43 AM

Ahhh....yes, "unconditional love"....

... of nips and abs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 26, 2022 11:10 AM

Gen Z is built different

by Anonymousreply 7December 26, 2022 12:16 PM

So what's up with them? Gay, bi.. or just gay-baiting for a good vote? Not sure about straight guys, but I am gay and would not be able to get that cozy even with a hot woman. Could you?

by Anonymousreply 8December 27, 2022 10:19 PM

See-Kow-Thread

by Anonymousreply 9December 27, 2022 10:20 PM

Yumm

by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2023 3:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!