Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jamie Lee Curtis is OVER people having something to say about the Hollywood “Nepo Babies”

“I have been a professional actress since I was 19 years old so that makes me an OG Nepo Baby,” Curtis wrote on Instagram. “I’ve never understood, nor will I, what qualities got me hired that day, but since my first two lines on Quincy as a contract player at Universal Studios to this last spectacular creative year some 44 years later, there’s not a day in my professional life that goes by without my being reminded that I am the daughter of movie stars. The current conversation about nepo babies is just designed to try to diminish and denigrate and hurt.”

“For the record, I have navigated 44 years with the advantages my associated and reflected fame brought me, I don’t pretend there aren’t any, that try to tell me that I have no value on my own,” Curtis continued. “It’s curious how we immediately make assumptions and snide remarks that someone related to someone else who is famous in their field for their art, would somehow have no talent whatsoever. I have come to learn that is simply not true. I have suited up and shown up for all different kinds of work with thousands of thousands of people and every day I’ve tried to bring integrity and professionalism and love and community and art to my work.”

“I am not alone,” Curtis concluded. “There are many of us. Dedicated to our craft. Proud of our lineage. Strong in our belief in our right to exist.”

Curtis is one of several actors who have spoken out about the “Nepo baby” backlash following the New York Magazine cover. Lily Allen wrote on Twitter that such views can lead to “childhood trauma,” while Ice Cube’s son, the actor O’Shea Jackson Jr., also railed against the term.

“I had to get my ass up and make it work,” Jackson Jr. tweeted. “From the roles I chose. The work ethic I put into them. My professionalism on sets and promo tours. Even leaving HIS agency and goin to find a team of my own. Once the door was opened it was up to me to walk through it and thrive.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247March 8, 2023 5:18 AM

I like Jamie Lee but after she gets her Oscar nomination I hope she goes away for a good 5 years or so

by Anonymousreply 1December 23, 2022 7:16 PM

"Lily Allen wrote on Twitter that such views can lead to 'childhood trauma,'"

What? First, you're a grown-ass adult. Second, you got to skip to the front of the line because of your family connections. You get to skip the trauma of scrounging for your first job.

by Anonymousreply 2December 23, 2022 7:17 PM

Oh, JLC buys into the clickbait shit. Disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 3December 23, 2022 7:20 PM

Jamie Lee was never thought of as a Nepo baby because she's pleasant and has talent. The first Nepo baby was Goop, and even she has talent, she's just obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 4December 23, 2022 7:22 PM

[QUOTE] “There are many of us. Dedicated to our craft. Proud of our lineage. Strong in our belief in our right to exist.”

Oy, what a sanctimonious and pompous cunt.

by Anonymousreply 5December 23, 2022 7:22 PM

Goop wasn’t the first. There have been many before her. And whether you think of JLC as a nepo baby or not doesn’t change the fact that she is.

by Anonymousreply 6December 23, 2022 7:23 PM

I love that anyone in possession of 2 brain cells would be cognizant of the fact that the best response a nepo baby could have to all of this is to NOT SAY ANYTHING yet these celebrities are so self-important and self-centered that they can't resist publicly reacting to this.

by Anonymousreply 7December 23, 2022 7:28 PM

It's as if they're determined to totally miss the point

by Anonymousreply 8December 23, 2022 7:30 PM

[quote]“I have been a professional actress since I was 19 years old so that makes me an OG Nepo Baby,” Curtis wrote on Instagram

Bitch, please.

by Anonymousreply 9December 23, 2022 7:42 PM

The only thing to say is, "I am grateful for all the opportunities I have been offered". Don't say anything else.

by Anonymousreply 10December 23, 2022 7:46 PM

JLC is sounding a lot like her character from Knives Out.

by Anonymousreply 11December 23, 2022 7:52 PM

After she treated Danielle Harris like shit at the Halloween premiere I knew she was something nasty. Keep exposing your boomerisms JLC.

by Anonymousreply 12December 23, 2022 7:56 PM

FFS. Be real, Jamie. Acknowledge the monstrous privilege and pay it forward.

by Anonymousreply 13December 23, 2022 7:58 PM

Everyone is the hero of their own story, including Jamie Lee. She struggled and earned, don’t you see? If not, you’re just a jealous hater.

I agree that I thought that she was smart enough to keep her mouth shut about something like this.

by Anonymousreply 14December 23, 2022 7:59 PM

She got her mothers looks and her father’s intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 15December 23, 2022 8:02 PM

[Everyone is the hero of their own story, including Jamie Lee. She struggled and earned, don’t you see? If not, you’re just a jealous hater.]

Struggled? She waltzed onto the set of her first movie as the lead and has been working ever since.

by Anonymousreply 16December 23, 2022 8:04 PM

The more I'm hearing her pontificate the more annoying she becomes.

The issue is it's inherently unfair that kids of famous or powerful people get the door opened for them, but forgivable if they have the talent to justify their position, whether it be acting, writing, producing, modelling, banking, whatever.

And I can't stand her father

by Anonymousreply 17December 23, 2022 8:07 PM

I love Candice Bergen but, I believe she stated that she was given opportunities due to her beauty and the fact that she was Edgar's daughter. She did not earn her acting credits until the late 70s.

by Anonymousreply 18December 23, 2022 8:09 PM

[quote]“There are many of us. Dedicated to our craft. Proud of our lineage. Strong in our belief in our right to exist.”

This bitch was more tolerable when she was addicted to pills.

by Anonymousreply 19December 23, 2022 8:11 PM

R17, agree. What's becoming evident is more untalented and unattractive nepo babies are being shoved down our throat than ever before.

by Anonymousreply 20December 23, 2022 8:12 PM

Someone who was confident in their talent wouldn't even respond to this.

by Anonymousreply 21December 23, 2022 8:13 PM

Marlo Thomas said that growing up immersed in showbiz made her comfortable with all aspects of the industry from a very early age. She wasn’t blinded by glamour- she understood the money. She said that she had zero nerves during her earliest auditions because she’d seen hundreds of auditions and knew exactly what to expect, exactly what to do.

Yes, her father was a big star but she just followed him into the family business which happened to be TV acting. And she was good at it.

Kind of an interesting take on this Nepo thing.

by Anonymousreply 22December 23, 2022 8:23 PM

R22 Marlo Thomas? Isn't she part Lebanese?

by Anonymousreply 23December 23, 2022 8:29 PM

R22 Jennifer Grey also said she always knew she wanted to act from very young but also acknowledges her father was a successful actor so it’s all she knew and it was easy for her to do.

by Anonymousreply 24December 23, 2022 8:30 PM

The truth is in this life talent and hard work have a lot less to do with success than where you were born, who you were born to and who you know..

by Anonymousreply 25December 23, 2022 8:31 PM

I will ALWAYS insert myself into every headline! I REFUSE to not be relevant!

by Anonymousreply 26December 23, 2022 8:59 PM

Apparently that articles really hit a nerve invoking some deep down insecurities.

by Anonymousreply 27December 23, 2022 9:02 PM

It's funny, she previously says in interviews about Halloween that she was approached because she was the daughter of the woman in Psycho. Changing her tune now I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 28December 23, 2022 9:19 PM

Shes taking it too personally. There are nepo Babies WHO ACTUALLY HAVE TALENT, then theres the wastes of space whose discernable talent is beig able to stand up. Its one thing to grow up with the business in your daily life, and using what you learn to build a career...connections or not, and the kids who get these jobs because of who their parents are...and they expect it with no effort of theirs. You know the types, we talk about them all the time.

by Anonymousreply 29December 23, 2022 9:20 PM

It is not industry specific.

During the 2008 depression, I took a few steps back in my professional life by accepting a lowly shopbottom position in a role I had long outgrew since graduating college but I needed an income.

Even in the retail industry, jobs and promotions are reserved for candidates with personal relationships with hiring managers.

by Anonymousreply 30December 23, 2022 9:26 PM

[quote]”Strong in our belief in our right to exist.”

MARY. Who said they shouldn’t exist?

She’s all in on this persecution shit now.

by Anonymousreply 31December 23, 2022 9:34 PM

R22 Having parents in the biz didn't work out so well for my music career.

by Anonymousreply 32December 23, 2022 9:45 PM

She was so chic when she said it.

by Anonymousreply 33December 23, 2022 9:46 PM

R31, yeah, I think she has picked up the cult of victimization lingo associated with T activism due to her kid. Now, she wants to make being a nepo baby a protected category.

And remember, in reality, her kid is a white bio male who grew up rich and who is married to a bio female.

by Anonymousreply 34December 23, 2022 9:49 PM

She inexplicably best Nicole Kidman for the golden globe when she was up for "To Die For" in 1995

by Anonymousreply 35December 23, 2022 9:56 PM

[quote]“I’ve never understood, nor will I, what qualities got me hired that day, but since my first two lines on Quincy as a contract player at Universal Studios

LOL - seriously Jamie Lee?

It's like an episode of unsolved mysteries how you got hired or cast on Quincy in the 1970s at time when your father was still a relatively big name in Hollywood, albeit nowhere near it's peak. Out all the thousands of other desperate young people looking for a break in Hollywood, you can't figure out why you were plucked from the crowd of people?

It's like wondering how JFK jr got into Brown or NYU Law School or Chelsea Clinton got into Stanford.

by Anonymousreply 36December 23, 2022 10:02 PM

I'll always love her, because I do think she's a wonderful actress and the Halloween movies don't work as well without her even if that latest trilogy was poorly written junk, but she does come across as a little pompous at times. Is she bipolar or something, because there are interviews with her where she seems delightful and like someone you'd want to hang out with and there are interviews where she seems like the most pretentious twat I've ever seen?

by Anonymousreply 37December 23, 2022 10:03 PM

[quote]The issue is it's inherently unfair that kids of famous or powerful people get the door opened for them, but forgivable if they have the talent to justify their position, whether it be acting, writing, producing, modelling, banking, whatever.

And acknowledge they had it easier. Don't start up with the "I work hard" stuff (everyone does, you're not unique, nepo baby) or even the "actually it makes it harder". Or that whataboutism when they point at other industries (and also expose their hypocrisy, as if its nepotism isn't bad in acting why is it bad in other industries?)

The funniest part is how many of them don't seem to realise they could just shut the fuck up. Don't comment, just let it pass. But no, they have to make a statement, and then just prove the accusations right.

by Anonymousreply 38December 23, 2022 10:07 PM

Has Jamie changed management recently? Sometimes, when stars part with long-time management their reputation ends up suffering because the new team can't keep their true idiocy out of the press.

by Anonymousreply 39December 23, 2022 10:07 PM

Hollywood is for nepotism and the rich—that’s it. Why is that bad? Own it. Be proud of it. Consider yourself lucky, O guess.

by Anonymousreply 40December 23, 2022 10:09 PM

R39 I don't know what you mean!

by Anonymousreply 41December 23, 2022 10:10 PM

Wasn't Jesus the first nepo baby?

by Anonymousreply 42December 23, 2022 10:19 PM

Me neither, R39/R41.

by Anonymousreply 43December 23, 2022 10:19 PM

R35 incorrect Nicole won the next year. Jamie beat: Geena Davis Speechless, Andie MacDowell Four Weddings and a Funeral, Shirley MacLaine Guarding Tess, Emma Thompson Junior.

by Anonymousreply 44December 23, 2022 10:28 PM

I used to love her, but this past year and all her lunacy has made me change course. She can go suck her own cock for all I care.

by Anonymousreply 45December 23, 2022 10:29 PM

Thats The Honourable the Lady Haden-Guest to you...

by Anonymousreply 46December 23, 2022 10:37 PM

That's a pretty chronic frau-psych respose.

by Anonymousreply 47December 23, 2022 10:37 PM

She's a tough nut to crack. Pompous enough to issue a statement like that, but humble enough to encourage us all to stay regular with Activia.

Similarly, it's hard to reconcile her origins in Tony Curtis's testes with her marriage to a baron.

by Anonymousreply 48December 23, 2022 10:40 PM

If she were confident in her own talent, she wouldn't be so defensive. Yes, she has talent, but she also received an enormous help from her famous parents, with their connections. The nepotism in Hollywood is rampant. Take the Jenners, Hadids, Beibers, Hamlins, Depps. Most of these fools would never be famous, in their own right. And they take jobs from people who never had a hand up. Celebrities in general, do NOT deserve the amount of money they rake in. Fuck all of them.

by Anonymousreply 49December 23, 2022 10:56 PM

I disagree with you on that. They're given jobs that are reserved for them, not taking opportunities from other candidate. I don't think these jobs are open to outsiders. It is a closed industry.

by Anonymousreply 50December 23, 2022 11:01 PM

Which doesn't seem right to me.

by Anonymousreply 51December 23, 2022 11:02 PM

R50 the problem is that it has gotten to the point that it is hurting the quality of Hollywood's output.

by Anonymousreply 52December 23, 2022 11:08 PM

These people shouldn't be getting "a foot in the door" when there's better people for the job. Entertainment should be no different.

by Anonymousreply 53December 23, 2022 11:08 PM

It is not right but it is not industry specific.

by Anonymousreply 54December 23, 2022 11:09 PM

I worked for the state, at one point, and quickly realized that almost every employee was related to one another by blood or marriage. Nepotism should not be allowed.

by Anonymousreply 55December 23, 2022 11:11 PM

Garry Marshall was famously known for employing his family members -- both sisters (his "other" sister, Ronny, was an associate/coordinating producer on nearly all his projects), as well as his kids. But nobody was screaming "Neoptism!" back then. He was merely considered a very loyal guy, looking out for his family & friends, first. (he worked with the same people over & over).

And he also had a sense of humor about it. His younger daughter, Kathi, had bit parts in every one of his movies (and a couple of Penny's) -- most notably as the nearly-silent secretary in the Princess Diaries films. Her character was named Charlotte "Kutaway"....which is fricken hilarious! He certainly could have stuck her in larger roles, if he'd wanted to, but he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 56December 23, 2022 11:12 PM

A lot of the State and County Courts operate the same....same family if judges, clerks, bailiffs, etc. Theyre almost all related.

by Anonymousreply 57December 23, 2022 11:13 PM

I worked in the retail industry. Even in the retail industry, the same rules apply.

by Anonymousreply 58December 23, 2022 11:13 PM

Think of all the truly exciting talent out there, at any given time, that will never get their big break. Just because a famous last name is bankable. Makes me sick. Does the world need another Will Smith clone?

by Anonymousreply 59December 23, 2022 11:14 PM

Being attractive is the biggest unfair advantage anyone can have in life, regardless of their family connections, their race or their talent, but we aren't ready for that conversation yet.

She was stunning in her youth. If she were ugly she would not have been cast, regardless of her lineage.

by Anonymousreply 60December 23, 2022 11:15 PM

This happens not only in front of the camera, but behind it as well. I cannot tell you how many people in Hollywood I've met who were camera operators, editors, directors, etc because their parents were or because their parents knew someone inside and these untalented hacks got hired over people with 100 times the talent. Hollywood is toxic and nepo babies in any industry are often the laziest, most entitled fucks out there.

She should have kept her mouth shut. I used to like her. Not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 61December 23, 2022 11:17 PM

*NepoBaby_58 has entered the chat*

by Anonymousreply 62December 23, 2022 11:20 PM

Nepotism is rampant in book publishing. Over the years, I have seen numerous recent college grads handed entry level positions, and then quickly promoted to management level positions.

by Anonymousreply 63December 23, 2022 11:23 PM

She’s a mean drunk.

by Anonymousreply 64December 23, 2022 11:28 PM

[quote] She was stunning in her youth. If she were ugly she would not have been cast, regardless of her lineage.

She looked like a man.

by Anonymousreply 65December 23, 2022 11:28 PM

Gender ambiguity has always being a plus for attractive people, especially in the arts. Unusually tall models, with broad shoulders, angular faces and no tits for example. Being slightly masculine worked in JLC's aesthetic favour.

by Anonymousreply 66December 23, 2022 11:31 PM

Jamie, thou doth protest too much.

by Anonymousreply 67December 23, 2022 11:32 PM

Let's be real, Jamie was never stunning. Her parents were. Jamie has a likeable persona, though. A kindness. And she was attractive, but.... Remember when she tried to make "Death of a Centerfold" playing the part of Dorothy Stratten? Woof, woof! Who in the hell thought Jamie could play that part?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 23, 2022 11:33 PM

She had the tits for the part.

by Anonymousreply 69December 23, 2022 11:35 PM

You've come a long way, Nepo Baby! Of course, you had a free ride, so that made it easier.

by Anonymousreply 70December 23, 2022 11:36 PM

I'm gay, but she had great boobies. "Trading Places". Were they real?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 23, 2022 11:39 PM

DL fave Angela Lansbury's brother (or some other family member) was involved (behind camera) in Murder, She Wrote. Apparently, she wanted to quit MSW, but stayed so that her brother could stay employed.

by Anonymousreply 72December 23, 2022 11:40 PM

My favourite Dorothy Stratten story was when she invited all her friends over to watch her episode of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century and was mortified to realise all her dialogue had been redubbed by Anne Lockhart (June's daughter, so another nepo baby). That was left out of Jamie Lee's film treatment.

by Anonymousreply 73December 23, 2022 11:40 PM

I'm guessing something's wrong with JLC's marriage. First, she had a flare-up of her pill addiction. She posted photos of her son's wedding and husband Christopher Guest looked checked out. She commented about Kanye West's anti-Semitism, which was understandable. She's been shilling for Activia (which I'm sure is OK with Christopher Guest). Is she going to be giving commentary about more things, now?

by Anonymousreply 74December 23, 2022 11:43 PM

R32 Kelly has had a career for no reason. Yes, having parents in the business kept her busy and working in the industry, whether it’s hosting etc.

Her having parents in the business is what allowed her to have a music career in the first place. The public not buying her music doesn’t change that she had connections because of her parents to even get a record deal.

by Anonymousreply 75December 23, 2022 11:43 PM

Jamie Lee is very clearly on heavy antidepressants or other psych meds. She's seemed to be almost manic in many of her recent interviews, just babbling on and on at high energy level. She was not like that before.

by Anonymousreply 76December 23, 2022 11:45 PM

I dont think thats it r76. I think shes been in the business so long that she no longer gives a fuck about what other people think.

by Anonymousreply 77December 23, 2022 11:49 PM

R60 false. She would still have millions of opportunities. The hardest part is even getting an interview in Hollywood. Most actors can’t even get an interview yet alone to make it further. People born into Hollywood already have all those connections. They don’t have to deal with all the shit those trying to break into Hollywood have to.

by Anonymousreply 78December 23, 2022 11:50 PM

[quote] she no longer gives a fuck about what other people think.

She does seem to care about people thinking that she owes her career to nepotism. She's getting very defensive about this.

by Anonymousreply 79December 23, 2022 11:51 PM

R72 that isn’t nepotism.

by Anonymousreply 80December 23, 2022 11:51 PM

Of course it is

by Anonymousreply 81December 23, 2022 11:54 PM

To the person who keeps claiming retail etc. even have nepotism. It’s not nearly the same, and most states have nepotism laws that prevent certain things.

by Anonymousreply 82December 23, 2022 11:57 PM

Why aren't the youngs cancelling all these nepo bitches? It's the right thing to do. A movement might carry over into other professions.

by Anonymousreply 83December 23, 2022 11:58 PM

[quote] most states have nepotism laws that prevent certain things.

I've never heard of any state having laws against nepotism.

by Anonymousreply 84December 23, 2022 11:59 PM

R84.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85December 24, 2022 12:01 AM

[quote]Ice Cube’s son, the actor O’Shea Jackson Jr., also railed against the term. “I had to get my ass up and make it work,” Jackson Jr. tweeted. “From the roles I chose. The work ethic I put into them. My professionalism on sets and promo tours. Even leaving HIS agency and goin to find a team of my own. Once the door was opened it was up to me to walk through it and thrive.”

These coddled twats are all missing the point with their, "But I had to WALK through that door! I put in the WOORK!! I'm a professional and work hard at my craft!!" responses. The point is, sweetie, that other people don't even get the chance to prove their "professionalism" and "work ethic". There is no door for them to walk through. That door is not just shut, it doesn't even exist. Because of people like YOU. So shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 86December 24, 2022 12:01 AM

O’Shea Jackson doesn’t get it at all. He’s said “from the roles I chose”… exactly. You had a list of roles to choose from because of your daddy, despite not being a big name yourself. Most actors (even the working ones) have limited options but you have choices.

You making sure you get the job done has nothing to do with nepotism.

by Anonymousreply 87December 24, 2022 12:06 AM

[quote] from the roles I chose

Which implies he had several offers to choose from. Meanwhile, others are working as waiters and extras.

by Anonymousreply 88December 24, 2022 12:08 AM

At least JLC has talent. I can't say the same for Will and Jada's Godawful kids.

by Anonymousreply 89December 24, 2022 12:08 AM

JLC is insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 90December 24, 2022 12:11 AM

Jaden and Willow do music. Will tried forcing his son on us with acting and Jaden hated it and didn’t wanna act. Hence why he stopped. He wants to do music.

by Anonymousreply 91December 24, 2022 12:11 AM

R71 When I saw "Trading Places" I remember saying to my friend "Oh my God, Laurie Strode's boobs!!"

by Anonymousreply 92December 24, 2022 12:12 AM

With that said, yes, Willow and Jaden have careers because of their parents. Although I think Willow is good at what she does.

by Anonymousreply 93December 24, 2022 12:12 AM

[quote] Jaden and Willow do music.

They suck at that too.

by Anonymousreply 94December 24, 2022 12:13 AM

At least Willow has good looks and talent.

by Anonymousreply 95December 24, 2022 12:15 AM

There has got to be better talent than any of the Smiths.

by Anonymousreply 96December 24, 2022 12:17 AM

JLC isn’t a much better actress than Will is an actor.

by Anonymousreply 97December 24, 2022 12:17 AM

[quote]O’Shea Jackson doesn’t get it at all.

[quote]You making sure you get the job done has nothing to do with nepotism.

You probably can't even blame those kids for not getting it. They live in a parallel universe, are sent to expensive private schools, grow up surrounded by other industry folks. They probably have minimal contact with the type of aspiring young actor who came to LA from Bumfucke, Flyoverstan, and has to wait tables to make ends meet. I bet they don't have the faintest idea how hard it is for a non-nepotistically privileged person to land even a tiny role on some shitty sitcom, let alone a good part in an interesting project. Even if they're told how many people auditioned for parts they ended up getting, they have no idea what it actually feels like to be rejected not a few times, but over and over and over again.... let alone what it feels like having to go through that WITHOUT rich parents who pay your rent and acting lessons ...

by Anonymousreply 98December 24, 2022 12:42 AM

r98 That lack of empathy is also why they suck as actors

by Anonymousreply 99December 24, 2022 1:10 AM

What is with this thing of insisting that other people want you to "not exist" if they simply disagree with you on some topic/issue???

by Anonymousreply 100December 24, 2022 1:17 AM

Here's someone who is a working actor, with industry experience and connections who took a job outside of the industry to make ends meet after the Cosby scandal fucked his money up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 24, 2022 1:22 AM

R101 he isn’t a nepo baby

by Anonymousreply 102December 24, 2022 1:29 AM

He isnt, which is my point.

by Anonymousreply 103December 24, 2022 1:30 AM

[quote]Although I think Willow is good at what she does.

No.

[quote]At least Willow has good looks and talent.

No.

[quote]There has got to be better talent than any of the Smiths.

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 104December 24, 2022 1:32 AM

A nepo baby won't have to work a shift at Trader Joe's in between acting gigs.

by Anonymousreply 105December 24, 2022 1:32 AM

[quote]What is with this thing of insisting that other people want you to "not exist" if they simply disagree with you on some topic/issue???

It's Tranny-speak. As someone pointed out above, she's picked up all of the victimization language from her trans child.

by Anonymousreply 106December 24, 2022 1:34 AM

[quote] It is a closed industry.

You must go to the right synagogue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107December 24, 2022 1:41 AM

I'm glad this "nepo baby" succeeded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 24, 2022 1:43 AM

Not interested in your bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 109December 24, 2022 1:44 AM

She’s so addicted to l being a victim . She’s also an avid member of AA

by Anonymousreply 110December 24, 2022 1:53 AM

I think people are confusing nepotism with networking.

Nepotism is the practice of bestowing FAVORITISM on somebody due to a family relationship. Think Aaron Spelling casting Tori Spelling in 90210.

I don’t consider industry people helping their kids navigate the channels, referring to agents/managers to be “nepotism,” I consider that just plain networking.

Jamie Lee Curtis may have had access to the entertainment industry through her parents (although I don’t believe the producers of Halloween were aware who her parents were when they cast her), but I don’t consider her career to be the result of “nepotism.” It’s kind of analogous to a lawyer who pays for his kid to go to college, law school, and the kid ends up working at another law firm. That’s not nepotism.

by Anonymousreply 111December 24, 2022 1:56 AM

R111 nice try sweetie

by Anonymousreply 112December 24, 2022 2:00 AM

Well, she's a front runner for an Oscar nom and probably doesn't want her narrative to be that she was handed her career as a nepo-baby.

by Anonymousreply 113December 24, 2022 2:15 AM

[quote]These people shouldn't be getting "a foot in the door" when there's better people for the job. Entertainment should be no different.

I was just telling Mother that the other day.

by Anonymousreply 114December 24, 2022 2:22 AM

"I’m this bougie princess from Los Angeles—even if I claim I worked hard, I’ve never really worked hard a day in my life." - JLC, "New Yorker" (2019)

by Anonymousreply 115December 24, 2022 5:31 AM

Poor James Lee, I mean Jamie Lee, is clearly triggered.

by Anonymousreply 116December 24, 2022 5:39 AM

R113. An Oscar nomination...

by Anonymousreply 117December 24, 2022 5:40 AM

Good find, R115.

In the last three years, Jamie has been brainwashed by the tranny cult. All this whining about victimhood is a direct result of her pervy son and his mentor Alok confabbing with her until she was thoroughly programmed.

No wonder Chris Guest in recent photos looks like he wants to bolt.

by Anonymousreply 118December 24, 2022 6:46 AM

In soulless LA, the spiritual void was filled for people of JLC's generation by the gym, AA meetings and Scientology, and more recently, by social justice and its victimhood rhetoric, and now gender ideology. JLC, if you're reading this you can speak directly to God if you needs help, it really does work. You don't need everything to be mediated through cults and fashionable garbage.

by Anonymousreply 119December 24, 2022 6:53 AM

JLC went to Westlake school

by Anonymousreply 120December 24, 2022 7:47 AM

This woman is not happy with Lottie Moss (sister to Kate) reaction to the article.

Kate Moss busted her ass and worked her way to being a supermodel despite being short etc. Her sister used her sister to become a model.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121December 24, 2022 12:33 PM

Lots of screaming.

by Anonymousreply 122December 24, 2022 12:52 PM

Oh please like these people don't know their connections didn't give them an advantage.

by Anonymousreply 123December 24, 2022 1:00 PM

[quote] She got her mothers looks and her father’s intelligence.

And she got both of their plumbing!

by Anonymousreply 124December 24, 2022 1:11 PM

She looks nothing like her mother. Her mother was a bombshell.

by Anonymousreply 125December 24, 2022 1:12 PM

I feel like Jamie Lee is dangerously close to irritating my last nerve.

by Anonymousreply 126December 24, 2022 1:29 PM

Curtis is a smug idiot.

Her comment about Ana de Armas was beyond stupid.

I can understand not knowing who de Armas was, but Curtis' assumption - that because de Armas is Cuban that she would have come straight off the boat - speaks to very shallow thinking.

And I still think it's pretty tacky that Curtis is marketing herself so hard for that Oscar nomination. I didn't even like EEAAO, but it's crazy that Hsu is getting ignored.

However you judge a performance, there is no metric by which you could possibly say that Curtis' work was more worthy of recognition yet she is trying to muscle her way to the nomination over the better performance/actress.

And not only did Hsu give the better performance, but she has a better "narrative": born to a single mother, Hsu earned her way to big roles on Broadway musicals before landing a role that mirrors her experience as the daughter of a migrant.

Of course, a Nepo Baby wouldn't see anything wrong with robbing Hsu of this opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 127December 24, 2022 1:55 PM

R127 that’s all a matter of opinion.

by Anonymousreply 128December 24, 2022 1:59 PM

Many children of actors have talent on their own to have successful careers in movies and entertainment. Jamie Lee Curtis has done some great movies...Jane Fonda is another one, off the top of my head. They wouldn't have lasted long in movies, if they were terrible. Even the most famous parents can't ensure lasting power for their kids if nothing is there...oh, maybe a cameo or two somewhere. I'm being the daughter of stars have helped a bit, at least to get her foot in the door. ...but again, it's no guarantee. Nepotism exists in all aspects of life...not just the famous.

by Anonymousreply 129December 24, 2022 2:10 PM

R129 you keep saying this. It’s bullshit. Nepotism opens the doors for them to get their foot in. I know you’re one of the stupidest, ugliest, most hypocritical motherfuckers to ever post on this site, but get it together.

by Anonymousreply 130December 24, 2022 2:12 PM

Technically,hiring relatives and friends to state positions isn't allowed but they do it anyway using taxpayer's moneys to do so.

At least, the entertainment industry is using their own money to hire and promote their offspring and fuck buddies.

by Anonymousreply 131December 24, 2022 2:41 PM

[quote]I'm being the daughter of stars have helped a bit, at least to get her foot in the door

So just the most difficult part then?

by Anonymousreply 132December 24, 2022 4:24 PM

I am finding it odd how many have bought ‘Jamie Lee Curtis, Great Thespian’. She is as serviceable as she is replaceable. Sure, her role in Halloween became iconic, but was really due to her? Itis only in hindsight that we cannot now phantom another actress in the role (a screaming queen at that).

That she does not realize this herself is shameful.

by Anonymousreply 133December 24, 2022 4:39 PM

I really started disliking Jamie Lee Curtis after following her on Instagram. She was always at the top of my feed. Her endless posts, especially about trans rights, really started to grate my nerves.

by Anonymousreply 134December 24, 2022 5:32 PM

[quote] At least Willow has good looks and talent.

Willow can suck it.

by Anonymousreply 135December 24, 2022 5:33 PM

[quote]JLC went to Westlake school

Just for middle school. She left after 9th grade to attend Beverly Hills HS (and eventually Choate).

by Anonymousreply 136December 24, 2022 6:29 PM

Jamie Lee

Did a pee

All over her Oscar chances

Voters were miffed

Her fans were pissed

Cause defensive Jamie felt dissed

by Anonymousreply 137December 24, 2022 8:09 PM

I used to think she was cool.

by Anonymousreply 138December 24, 2022 9:34 PM

"White Lotus: Oscar Season"

Nothing quite embodies the craven ambition, unbelievable entitlement and celebrity schadenfreude like the award's race.

by Anonymousreply 139December 24, 2022 11:53 PM

If you really look at her eyes , there is real rage there , a coldness there . And look at her face so pale and etched with hostility

by Anonymousreply 140December 25, 2022 12:04 AM

This “problem”will only get worse, as it seems celebrities only want to procreate with other celebrities. Soon every baby born to actors will be a potential nepo baby.

Or we’ll all be dead.

by Anonymousreply 141December 25, 2022 12:10 AM

R141, ☝🏼 it’s a machine like the terminator. No feelings, no conscience.

by Anonymousreply 142December 25, 2022 12:22 AM

She’s extremely needy and annoying.

by Anonymousreply 143December 25, 2022 1:35 AM

I don’t think there’s ever been another actor whose work I enjoy…even though I fucking hate them as a person. She’s a toxic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 144December 25, 2022 1:38 AM

On the tolerability of nepo babies scale, there’s Candice Bergen and Isabella Rosellini on one end, and JLC and Goop on the other.

by Anonymousreply 145December 25, 2022 1:40 AM

[quote]“I had to get my ass up and make it work,” Jackson Jr. tweeted.

He sounds clueless about how few opportunities non-connected people get to "make it work," compared to how many doors open for many nepo kids.

by Anonymousreply 146December 25, 2022 1:53 AM

R144 I agree. I love Halloween, Trading Places, A Fish Called Wanda, True Lies, and much more. But I find her more irritating every year.

Also: Jamie Lee Curtis is not “OG nepo,” not by a long shot. She is simply attempting to combine two vapidly trendy terms into more than the sum of their parts. Lon Chaney Diana Barrymore 1940s. Ricky Nelson, Venetia Stevenson 1950s. Jody McCrea, James MacArthur 1960s. I’m not even thinking very hard. There are many hundreds more of that pre-1970s era.

The only reason there seem to be more of them today is because there are more of them: the definition of entertainer has spread wide and shallow over the last 25 years and yes, they continue to procreate wide and shallow. Meanwhile…of course they have opportunities non-nepo babies do not have: they grew up in the industry and have built in industry contacts.

by Anonymousreply 147December 25, 2022 1:56 AM

"Lon Chaney"

Nepo Wolf-Baby.

by Anonymousreply 148December 25, 2022 3:34 AM

JLC is a transgender woman. Google his childhood photos.

by Anonymousreply 149December 25, 2022 4:17 AM

She really is a lot of Sagittarius energy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150December 25, 2022 4:26 AM

Ahhh Venetia Stevenson r147 everybody’s favorite starlet

by Anonymousreply 151December 25, 2022 4:28 AM

Like casting didn't know who JLC was when they hired her for Halloween. Bullshit, her mother starred in Hitchcock's Psycho. Nepo Baby.

by Anonymousreply 152December 25, 2022 4:39 AM

This is laughable. She's clearly not over it or she wouldn't have bothered discussing it.

by Anonymousreply 153December 25, 2022 5:25 AM

Raging lunatic

by Anonymousreply 154December 25, 2022 11:44 AM

" although I don’t believe the producers of Halloween were aware who her parents were when they cast her"

They were very aware of her parents dummy R111 Debra Hill admitted out loud that she purposely hired the daughter of psycho actress. Both Hill and Carpenter knew who JLC parents were. It's a very small industry. Hence the nepotism.

by Anonymousreply 155December 25, 2022 2:21 PM

When you call people on their nonsense, they almost always make a lot of noise.

by Anonymousreply 156December 25, 2022 2:33 PM

I guess being a bit self deprecating and humble was out of the question.

by Anonymousreply 157December 25, 2022 2:41 PM

Did Jamie Lee hire Tom Cruise's sister to take over her publicity?

by Anonymousreply 158December 25, 2022 3:26 PM

Jamie Lee is better than her mother.

by Anonymousreply 159December 25, 2022 3:54 PM

Her mother was iconic in Psycho. I would say Jamie is more talented that her arrogant, lying father though

by Anonymousreply 160December 25, 2022 3:58 PM

Better at what R159? Janet Leigh had one iconic role and then spent the rest of her career being known for just that. JLC for as much crap as we're giving her now has several roles( aside from the Halloween films ) that only she can play. Younger Halloween fans may not even be aware her mother was famous. Laurie Strode is far more iconic than Marion Crane.

by Anonymousreply 161December 25, 2022 4:03 PM

I respect Jamie Lee Curtis for using blatant nepotism to aggressively challenge Hollywood's beauty standards.

by Anonymousreply 162December 25, 2022 8:49 PM

Nepo shmepo. I always admired JLC for aging naturally and stripping off to prove it for More magazine and more recently, the NYT. But the intersex elephant in the room is getting larger now that she has a trans daughter. Hey, Jamie, how about coming out from behind that rock and finally telling your story for all the intersex kids who need a champion?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163December 25, 2022 10:49 PM

R163, maybe because she's not intersex. At this point, she is so brainwashed by her kid and his friends that I think she would definitely come out as intersex if she actually had this condition. It would give her career a bump, too.

by Anonymousreply 164December 25, 2022 11:22 PM

Hypocrite and fake “sober “person.? I don’t think she’s happy , joyous and free like AA pacific cult preaches

by Anonymousreply 165December 25, 2022 11:23 PM

R161, while i agree that both are iconic, Pshycho and Halloween are still very different movies, and if anyrhing the Halloween franchise while giving JLC visibility diluted the original. Pshycho is a classic, serous movie in a way Halloween isnt.

by Anonymousreply 166December 25, 2022 11:30 PM

Liza is a nepo baby, but....

by Anonymousreply 167December 26, 2022 3:28 AM

I was molested…..and a nepo baby.

by Anonymousreply 168December 26, 2022 3:44 AM

R160 Tony Curtis is an all-time shithead but he was talented. I’m surprised JLC is so insecure after all this time. She’s rich, successful and supposedly happily married. Who’d have thunk she still cares if people see her as Tony and Janet’s girl? Those people would be 90-plus if there are even any left.

by Anonymousreply 169December 26, 2022 4:45 AM

Did she fall and hit her head while making those new Halloween movies, because she's become insufferable since the first press tour in '18 talking about how deep and profound these movies are and it's bled into everything else she's done since.

by Anonymousreply 170December 26, 2022 5:28 PM

[quote] “I am not alone. There are many of us. Dedicated to our craft. Proud of our lineage. Strong in our belief in our right to exist.”

[bold]#Justice4BeverlyHills

by Anonymousreply 171December 26, 2022 5:58 PM

[quote]R152 Like casting didn't know who JLC was when they hired her for Halloween.

And Tori Spelling auditioned for her dad’s show under an assumed name. [italic]No one knew! No one!!

by Anonymousreply 172December 26, 2022 6:02 PM

The starving children of Beverly Hills!

by Anonymousreply 173December 26, 2022 6:07 PM

She seems like the type to easily become brainwashed by cult-like thinking. I’m surprised she hasn’t been pursued by Scientology.

by Anonymousreply 174December 26, 2022 6:10 PM

She is still a very handsome man. She’s kept in shape.

by Anonymousreply 175December 26, 2022 6:12 PM

[quote] “I am not alone. There are many of us. Dedicated to our craft. Proud of our lineage. Strong in our belief in our right to exist.”

I just can’t stop giggling at this. It’s like she’s bravely leading a Civil Rights March.

by Anonymousreply 176December 26, 2022 6:14 PM

I’m over Jamie. Unless Michael Myers is trying to kill her.

by Anonymousreply 177December 26, 2022 6:22 PM

Another Christmas with a Cranky

by Anonymousreply 178December 26, 2022 6:28 PM

Won’t someone think of the nepo babies?!

by Anonymousreply 179December 26, 2022 6:35 PM

I feel so bad for wealthy bitter people.

by Anonymousreply 180December 26, 2022 7:10 PM

They are not bitter, they are surprised at being called out.

by Anonymousreply 181December 26, 2022 7:13 PM

Very few people are aware of their privilege. Even if they are handed a role, they think, “But I sometimes had to spend 10-hour days on a soundstage! I’ve paid my dues!”

Clueless.

Honestly, the best thing people can do, if they have children, is to refuse to spoil them and hand things to them. Few parents can help themselves because they want their kids to worship them and owe them.

by Anonymousreply 182December 26, 2022 9:30 PM

The woke Twitter mob needs to come after these nepo-celebs and CANCEL them.

by Anonymousreply 183December 26, 2022 9:33 PM

R174, Pacific Group AA is almost as harmful as Scientology

by Anonymousreply 184December 27, 2022 1:43 AM

[quote]r182 Very few people are aware of their privilege. Even if they are handed a role, they think, “But I sometimes had to spend 10-hour days on a soundstage! I’ve paid my dues!” Clueless.

Not to get all political, but unless they work on recognizing it, white people in general have this blind spot.

I love it when white men say “I started with nothing!” (But basically, you hit the jackpot right out of the gate.)

by Anonymousreply 185December 27, 2022 2:24 AM

"Honestly, the best thing people can do, if they have children, is to refuse to spoil them and hand things to them. Few parents can help themselves because they want their kids to worship them and owe them."

BOOM! You said a mouthful R182 and I will add that it's also the reason why some parents feel they can abuse their children without consequence or remorse. The whole "do as I say but not as I do" type parenting.

by Anonymousreply 186December 27, 2022 2:31 AM

R185 you are absolutely right. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 187December 27, 2022 2:37 AM

Jamie Lee just loves being Jamie Lee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188January 12, 2023 12:26 PM

Look.At.Her. R188 !

by Anonymousreply 189January 12, 2023 4:07 PM

Yeah, I saw that photo and thought "JLC can't let Michelle have her moment without trying to make it about her?"

by Anonymousreply 190January 12, 2023 7:52 PM

Well, she was crying on the inside from having lost earlier, and had to cover somehow (?)

Michelle was lucky Jamie Lee didn’t rip it out of her hands.

by Anonymousreply 191January 12, 2023 10:11 PM

Yeah Jamie Lee looked so angry when Angela won. She must have thought she would be getting the career award but they went with Angela instead.

by Anonymousreply 192January 12, 2023 10:25 PM

I like Jamie Lee, at the end of the day she’s a good egg - but she needs to tune it down 25% to not get on my nerves.

by Anonymousreply 193January 12, 2023 10:30 PM

I like Jamie Lee but can’t focus on any of this because her glasses are just SO ugly.

by Anonymousreply 194January 12, 2023 10:40 PM

I don’t much like Jamie Lee, and I’ve never much liked her.

by Anonymousreply 195January 13, 2023 7:59 AM

I don't like Jamie Lee at all.

by Anonymousreply 196January 14, 2023 9:31 PM

R196 = Janet Leigh from beyond the grave

by Anonymousreply 197January 14, 2023 10:21 PM

[quote]Jamie Lee Curtis is OVER

I feel that I have been saying this for at least 40 years.

by Anonymousreply 198January 14, 2023 10:24 PM

But would you watch a Halloween film without Jamie Lee Curtis in it? Probably not.

by Anonymousreply 199January 14, 2023 11:19 PM

I don’t watch Halloween films [italic]with[/italic] her in them.

by Anonymousreply 200January 15, 2023 7:26 AM

R199, the last two Halloween movies sucked

by Anonymousreply 201January 15, 2023 7:32 AM

When actors talk about their “craft” I want to projectile vomit at them.

by Anonymousreply 202January 15, 2023 7:54 AM

she was born a man? so the legend goes.....

by Anonymousreply 203January 15, 2023 8:01 AM

She’s lucky she didn’t inherit her mother’s ginormous knockers so her father probably left her alone.

by Anonymousreply 204January 15, 2023 9:48 AM

She did not inherit her moms good hygiene and is known to smell like a cats asshole.

by Anonymousreply 205January 15, 2023 2:01 PM

Do her got a taint?

by Anonymousreply 206January 15, 2023 2:28 PM

SHe is a cunt. I saw she was in a line for a movie or awards show and there was a guy at the end of the line who said "Jamie can I ask you some questions?" She went off on him said he was nothing, he was at the end of the line so obviously not important, he is lucky she even stopped, he gets one question and that's it. If I was the reporter I would have smiled and said "okay one question, is it true you have a penis?" and not waited for the answer and left.

by Anonymousreply 207January 15, 2023 2:48 PM

one can sniff her odorous anus one block away......

by Anonymousreply 208January 15, 2023 2:50 PM

[quote]r207 If I was the reporter I would have smiled and said "okay one question, [bold]is it true you have a penis[/bold]?" and not waited for the answer and left.

She seems very uncomfortable with that question. Which is odd in this day and age.

by Anonymousreply 209January 15, 2023 6:29 PM

she freaks out bigtime when asked bout her questionable genatalia...

by Anonymousreply 210January 17, 2023 2:37 PM

Be nice if she just addressed this issue, with a pic of her cock/kooter.

by Anonymousreply 211January 19, 2023 3:24 AM

Never liked her and hate her even more now

by Anonymousreply 212January 19, 2023 3:44 AM

Well, she's a cunt, r212, so...

by Anonymousreply 213January 19, 2023 3:45 AM

I’m sick of her complaints and proclamations. Shut up pill head.

by Anonymousreply 214January 19, 2023 4:12 AM

she looks more like a man than my husband....

by Anonymousreply 215January 19, 2023 4:21 AM

Seems like she would be frightening to meet IRL. Nepo Princess, Baroness, Laurie Strode, Activia, Activist Mom, Angry.

by Anonymousreply 216January 20, 2023 4:07 PM

She is one angry old bich.

by Anonymousreply 217January 21, 2023 2:46 PM

Disgusting that the man/woman got oscar nom. I MEAN REALLY.

by Anonymousreply 218January 25, 2023 8:42 AM

When did she feel like “an outsider, looking in”? At Penny Marshall and Carrie Fisher’s exclusive joint birthday parties every year?

Waaaaaaa!

by Anonymousreply 219January 25, 2023 6:21 PM

Hers truly is a rags to riches story. She went from the daughter of two iconic actors, to the wife of a British aristocrat.

by Anonymousreply 220January 25, 2023 7:57 PM

Wouldn't Michael Douglas be the OG nepo baby, which is such a stupid term by haters and nontalented people. Nepotism exists in every industry. Make your own way. Never be a victim.

by Anonymousreply 221January 26, 2023 6:59 AM

R221 sounds like a … nepo baby.

by Anonymousreply 222January 26, 2023 5:12 PM

her turtle dyke face is a trip.

by Anonymousreply 223January 29, 2023 3:34 AM

Good God, this hermaphrodite got an oscar nod ????? WOKE NOT

by Anonymousreply 224February 4, 2023 8:45 AM

It's amazing how a young Twit can Tweet one phrase and then some equally young jerk in media makes it a BFD.

by Anonymousreply 225February 4, 2023 2:26 PM

Would movies really have been better off without me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226February 4, 2023 2:34 PM

A few thoughts - she's probably comparing her against all the other children of stars who either don't become successful or who have limited success - like her sister, for example.

She's got a point there. HOWEVER - how and why did she get her first role, a leading role, in Halloween? I have to think it was because she was the daughter of the first blockbuster horror film's main actress. Janet Leigh in Psycho - and it was a marketing ploy to have her be the star of Halloween.

Next let's add in all of the connections her parents had - which meant that people also didn't fuck her over or mess with her because of the blow-back within the industry from Tony Curtis's connections. Tony Curtis knew EVERYBODY and had slept with half of them, male and female.

Also she brought all of these connections and know-how to every role. If you can help producers through your connections, it gives you an edge over any other struggling actress who doesn't know anyone.

Then there's the obvious - coming from enough money and living comfortably in LA and not having to take shitty or degrading work to advance your career.

Yes - she is correct that being the daughter of famous people is no guarantee for success short or long term. However, she really needs to shut the fuck up. It's not a level playing field and she should know that.

by Anonymousreply 227February 4, 2023 2:52 PM

I liked her in A Fish Called Wanda. I forget she was even a bepo baby until she brought it up.

Fortunately Liza hasn't said anything. Classy.

by Anonymousreply 228February 4, 2023 3:00 PM

r155 Absolutely. There was a lot of publicity about this at the time. It was part of the marketing & press plan. Realizing her lineage was not some amazing discovery made during production. That she was “Janet Leigh’s daughter” —(Leigh was mentioned more than Tony Curtis due to Psycho) was constantly mentioned by all print and broadcast press at the time.

by Anonymousreply 229February 4, 2023 3:04 PM

Still sexy at 69

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230February 14, 2023 3:59 PM

Not a good look, Jamie. A little humility goes a long way. Just admit you had privilege and move on. smh

by Anonymousreply 231February 14, 2023 4:03 PM

😁 In that pic @ r230, Curtis looks like Steve Martin with huge bazoombas.

by Anonymousreply 232February 14, 2023 4:22 PM

A neurotic impetuous wreck

by Anonymousreply 233February 14, 2023 10:46 PM

most successful hermaphrodite in movie history...

by Anonymousreply 234February 15, 2023 2:43 PM

Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 235February 15, 2023 2:46 PM

I never liked her

by Anonymousreply 236February 15, 2023 5:53 PM

She's really hard to look at.

by Anonymousreply 237February 15, 2023 7:32 PM

I used to like her. Her social media presence killed that.

by Anonymousreply 238February 15, 2023 7:52 PM

The entire post was giving major MARY!

by Anonymousreply 239February 16, 2023 1:22 AM

Jamie just ate up all the "cool and edgy" crap some of her fans felt the need to appoint onto her.

I can't think anything other than TRY-HARD to the most try-hard degree after she joined this posing jester and queen of try-hards for this actors on actors try-hard debacle.

Try-hard x infinity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240February 16, 2023 9:28 PM

Tony and Janet's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 241February 23, 2023 8:03 PM

She needs to get rid of those Ed McMahon glasses. So ugly and unflattering. Brooke Shields is another who needs different eyewear

by Anonymousreply 242February 23, 2023 8:13 PM

dyke.

by Anonymousreply 243February 26, 2023 8:34 AM

Bigot! ☝🏼

by Anonymousreply 244February 27, 2023 11:37 PM

Carpet muncher.

by Anonymousreply 245February 28, 2023 2:22 PM

Yea she def gay like daddy Tony

by Anonymousreply 246March 3, 2023 11:03 PM

DYKE ON WHEELS

by Anonymousreply 247March 8, 2023 5:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!