Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Melissa Etheridge won’t feel ‘guilt’ or ‘shame’ over late son’s overdose

Isn’t this a tad cold. If you’re gonna say anything, why say this? It’s akin to saying, “Oh, well.”

Melissa Etheridge refuses to feel “guilt” or “shame” over her son’s 2020 overdose.

The singer told Page Six at the opening of her off-Broadway show, “My Window,” that she’s been able to move on by “having a deep spiritual belief that we all make our own choices.”

“We can all choose every day, whether it’s love or fear, and my son made his choices and I did the best I could as a mom and I’m not going to take any guilt or shame,” she told us. “He wouldn’t want me to stop and ruin my life because of his choices.”

In May 2020, the “I’m the Only One” singer announced on social media that her son Beckett died from opioid addiction at age 21.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251May 20, 2023 12:42 AM

The poor kid was probably disgusted with her lifelong cunnilingus displays. That's prolly why he killed himself.

by Anonymousreply 1December 23, 2022 9:37 AM

Didn't she fuck over Tammi? Was that their kid?

by Anonymousreply 2December 23, 2022 9:40 AM

Why should she? It's like having an abortion when she's 61 years old. Death is death is death. The end of life. It doesn't matter if you get there by bus, plane, covid, drug, or AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 3December 23, 2022 9:41 AM

New Age shit is such shit. Honestly, traditional Catholicism has better answers.

by Anonymousreply 4December 23, 2022 9:42 AM

R3 = Patricia Ramsey

by Anonymousreply 5December 23, 2022 9:42 AM

Her kid had aids? Jesus no wonder he offed himself.

by Anonymousreply 6December 23, 2022 9:42 AM

[quote] Honestly, traditional Catholicism has better answers.

Like how to diddle kids and get away with it for centuries.

by Anonymousreply 7December 23, 2022 9:43 AM

She's always been a massive cunt.

by Anonymousreply 8December 23, 2022 9:44 AM

She never came to my window!

by Anonymousreply 9December 23, 2022 10:01 AM

She's a cold bitch. And seems always to have been.

She might have said something vague like "It's something I carry with me as I carry on in my own life," meaning she doesn't really want to talk about it in interviews. Instead she comes up with this New Agey bullshit to say that she can't fucking be bothered.

by Anonymousreply 10December 23, 2022 10:13 AM

Come to my window, but not if you’re my late drug addict son!

by Anonymousreply 11December 23, 2022 10:18 AM

I don't mean this as a criticism of her but out of curiosity are any of her children blood relatives?

by Anonymousreply 12December 23, 2022 10:21 AM

What are you looking at? It's not my fault!

by Anonymousreply 13December 23, 2022 10:40 AM

[quote]I don't mean this as a criticism of her but out of curiosity are any of her children blood relatives?

Investments. Some pay off, some don't. It's easy to lose interest.

by Anonymousreply 14December 23, 2022 11:26 AM

It probably wasn’t a good idea to have kids fathered by David Crosby, who has a long and difficult history with addiction.

by Anonymousreply 15December 23, 2022 11:35 AM

I love Mel's honesty. She be like: meh - he killed himself. What can ya do? Gotta get me some cunnilingus.

by Anonymousreply 16December 23, 2022 11:40 AM

She's just trying to rationalize the pain away.

by Anonymousreply 17December 23, 2022 11:42 AM

Do not use a drug addict as your sperm donor. The results will be extremely predictable.

Just wait until Kim Kardashian's kids grow up. Why would she have kids with somebody so mentally ill? Picking a sperm donor based on their musical talent and ignoring the huge mental problems is just setting them up for failure.

by Anonymousreply 18December 23, 2022 11:47 AM

[quote]Didn't she fuck over Tammi? Was that their kid?

The kids with Tammy are younger; he was Julie Cypher's. And as R15 said, their choice of sperm donor was reckless.

by Anonymousreply 19December 23, 2022 11:48 AM

What could she do. Spend every day and night with him.

It's terrible that he died but there is only so much she could do. He was an adult.

by Anonymousreply 20December 23, 2022 11:50 AM

He lived. He took up space. He was present. Oh well

by Anonymousreply 21December 23, 2022 11:52 AM

R17 No shit, spermy. What's the best way for a lezzie to feel better? Find a young girl and eat her pussy until the pain melts away. There is no greater joy for lezzies than eating snatch.

by Anonymousreply 22December 23, 2022 11:54 AM

Did she have no children from Nash or Young?

by Anonymousreply 23December 23, 2022 11:55 AM

I read this statement as that she did everything she could - spared no expense, tried every intervention, but the kid just kept using. The point about his father/genetics is a valid one, as it will be some day for Kanye's kids (assuming any of them besides the 1st two are even his), but I'm guessing by the time he finally OD'ed, he'd put the entire family through hell. She may not be Mother of the Year, but some people are just destructive & there's nothing you can do about it.

by Anonymousreply 24December 23, 2022 11:57 AM

That’s exactly what you would say if you felt guilt and shame.

by Anonymousreply 25December 23, 2022 11:58 AM

Sorry to say, but it's not her biological kid. Who knows what her relationship with him was even like. If it even felt like a mother-son relationship. I always think these situations, where there's one biological parent and one co-parent are fraught with risk. If the co-parent is only going along with the family thing to keep their partner happy, what happens when they break up. Well, we all know what happens. The family completely dissolves. With biological parents, even when they divorce, the kid will always be yours.

by Anonymousreply 26December 23, 2022 12:25 PM

At this point, nobody cares what Melissa Etheridge has to say about anything.

She has her devoted, but dwindling, bulldyke following who think she can do no wrong.

The rest of us either never gave a shit, or left her back in the 90's, where she belongs.

(By the way, having a child with David Crosby, whose drug addiction is the stuff of rock legend, was also a "choice", you hideous cunt. You did this.)

by Anonymousreply 27December 23, 2022 12:38 PM

Cunt. Shitty wife and shitty mother. She didn’t deserve him or any of her former partners. He suffered with a drug addiction t sperm donor and cold cunt mother. The kid never had a chance.

by Anonymousreply 28December 23, 2022 12:42 PM

She can always just find a new wife and have another one, that seems to be what she does.

by Anonymousreply 29December 23, 2022 2:45 PM

Peek in my window and scratch at my door, sonny boy, but don’t come in.

by Anonymousreply 30December 23, 2022 2:52 PM

Marie Osmond went on with the show upon news that her adopted son had leapt from a skyscraper to his death. They considered adding an extra line to "There's No Business Like Show Business" after that one.

by Anonymousreply 31December 23, 2022 4:42 PM

DL has a long history of hating on Melissa Etheridge and I'm glad to see that OP is keeping this tradition alive - it's like an early Christmas gift. She really is an unpleasant person and picking David Crosby to father her kid will really go down in history as one of the stupidest moves ever.

by Anonymousreply 32December 23, 2022 4:51 PM

When bad things happen to your children, you can’t always take it to heart.

by Anonymousreply 33December 23, 2022 6:59 PM

This proves lezzies should NEVER have kids. They don't have that caring/nurturing instinct. Cunnilingus? Yep, they will scrape their knees in broken glass to eat pussy.

by Anonymousreply 34December 23, 2022 7:46 PM

No wonder he ended up dead with such a cold, narc c*nt of a 'mother'

by Anonymousreply 35December 23, 2022 8:01 PM

Didn't she openly smoke weed a.k.a. the "gateway drug" with her kids?

by Anonymousreply 36December 23, 2022 8:03 PM

Lesbians can make wonderful mothers. Just not in this particular case.

by Anonymousreply 37December 23, 2022 8:04 PM

R4, I agree. The new religions are not better.

by Anonymousreply 38December 23, 2022 8:06 PM

Were all of his parents are cold as Melissa? What about the other mom and the bio dad? Or were they all narcissists?

by Anonymousreply 39December 23, 2022 8:07 PM

I bet the Indigo Girls are wonderful mothers.

by Anonymousreply 40December 23, 2022 8:12 PM

Lezzies biologically cannot love children or be nurturing. Has nothing to do with narcissism. Fuck off, narcissism troll.

by Anonymousreply 41December 23, 2022 8:13 PM

She’s never been the warm, cuddly type. I am no longer surprised when a narcissist does the narcy shuffle. I have always loved her voice, and a couple of her songs had special meaning for me. That said, if you go to the barbershop, you are going to get a haircut!

by Anonymousreply 42December 23, 2022 8:15 PM

R42 STFU brain dead Zer. Nothing you say has any validity or intelligence or logic.

by Anonymousreply 43December 23, 2022 8:18 PM

R37 We agree with your take!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 23, 2022 8:19 PM

Yeah, pick an extreme example and make it indicative of all lesbians. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 45December 23, 2022 8:24 PM

I have never known or heard of lezzies having kids. It just isn't done. Stupid fucker.

by Anonymousreply 46December 23, 2022 8:26 PM

Suicide is a choice. Usually an agonizing one.

She need feel no guilt or shame. It was not her choice.

I admire her courage.

by Anonymousreply 47December 23, 2022 8:28 PM

Do you want her to enter in a deep depression for the rest of her life and even kill herself? She has three more kids she wants to support emotionally and financially.

by Anonymousreply 48December 23, 2022 8:40 PM

Let’s not forget her recent duet with anti-gay douchebag Trace Adkins.

by Anonymousreply 49December 23, 2022 9:12 PM

Die, you fetid cuntress, R43. Even if all you (try to) say were true, I’d still be smarter than a sperm burping, gutter slut like you, BROOKLYN SEACOW. You flunked out of community college, for chrissakes, you retarded, toofless whore! This entire site hates you, and hopes you die ASAP. I’d say jump off a building, but you would likely land on an innocent person and kill him, because YOU ARE A FAT FUCKING PIG. A grease fire is too good for you, so keep eating the diseased shit from Aaron Schock’s dirty asshole, you gravy sucking pig. It will give you the slow, painful death you so richly deserve. Now, scurry away like the nasty little cockroach you are.

by Anonymousreply 50December 23, 2022 9:22 PM

Sorry if it ruffled your feathers R45 but lesbians do it all the tine to the trans folk nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 51December 23, 2022 9:26 PM

This is why lesbians should never have children. Adopt a cat, for Christ's sake.

by Anonymousreply 52December 23, 2022 9:29 PM

R51, why single out lesbians? Plenty other people criticize transgenders, too. Including gay men, straights and even some transgenders.

by Anonymousreply 53December 23, 2022 9:34 PM

R53 Ever hear of TERFs?

by Anonymousreply 54December 23, 2022 9:47 PM

She didn’t give a shit when he died. She did drugs with him too. Horrible person.

by Anonymousreply 55December 23, 2022 9:49 PM

R54, yes. I'm a TERF. As I mentioned in my act.

by Anonymousreply 56December 23, 2022 9:54 PM

Drop the LBT.

by Anonymousreply 57December 23, 2022 9:56 PM

Parents shouldn't feel guilty when their kids make any deliberate choice on their own. The whole "his or her bad choices reflect badly on me and my parenting skills" guilt trip is toxic. It's the same with attention seeking friends who whine, "If only I knew, I would've helped and saved him from himself!".

by Anonymousreply 58December 23, 2022 9:58 PM

Ironically, as a very young man, David Crosby fathered a child, the kid was adopted out, and as an adult the son, James Raymond, found out his true origins. He's a stable family man who does music for TV shows. Father and son reconnected years later. Must have had rock-solid adoptive parents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59December 23, 2022 10:58 PM

Wrong messenger, IMO.

I work with drug addicts. You can only do so much for them. When actively addicted, they will blame everyone around them for every single one of their problems.

Parents who have tried to help their addict children do need to hear that it's not the parent's fault.

by Anonymousreply 60December 23, 2022 11:07 PM

What happened to her marriage with Tammy?

by Anonymousreply 61December 23, 2022 11:08 PM

R60 speaks the truth. The rest of you just hate her in the same way you hate Madonna. It’s just misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 62December 23, 2022 11:16 PM

Nor should she!

by Anonymousreply 63December 23, 2022 11:22 PM

“I have no regrets! I’d do it again in a heartbeat!”

by Anonymousreply 64December 23, 2022 11:25 PM

Some lesbians are really loathsome.

by Anonymousreply 65December 23, 2022 11:28 PM

[quote] What could she do. Spend every day and night with him. It's terrible that he died but there is only so much she could do. He was an adult.

That’s not the point. What she said is cold and callous. Her kid had a disease. Addiction to opioids is horrendous. You can’t even function without it. Here she is making it out to be his choice, like he could simply stop. She might as well have said, “Yeah, he’s dead. What’s for dinner?” This is not how parents of a child who hasn’t even been dead a year speak, especially not publicly. If she’s like this on the record, god knows what she’s like behind closed doors.

by Anonymousreply 66December 23, 2022 11:34 PM

[quote] Parents who have tried to help their addict children do need to hear that it's not the parent's fault.

You don’t come out publicly saying that, you dope. The kid isn’t even dead a year. She’s not broken up at all. No one is saying she should blame herself. She should be saying how much she misses him, period. Not, “I wash my hands of it.” She’s completely narcissistic.

by Anonymousreply 67December 23, 2022 11:36 PM

[quote] Parents shouldn't feel guilty when their kids make any deliberate choice on their own.

Considering her behavior, it’s not shocking this kid was a mess.

by Anonymousreply 68December 23, 2022 11:37 PM

[quote] Do you want her to enter in a deep depression for the rest of her life and even kill herself? She has three more kids she wants to support emotionally and financially.

I doubt she’s doing any of that.

by Anonymousreply 69December 23, 2022 11:37 PM

Melissa did drugs with the kid.

by Anonymousreply 70December 23, 2022 11:39 PM

[quote] The singer has revealed she has smoked marijuana with her 20-year-old daughter, Bailey Jean, and 18-year-old son, Beckett. “It was funny at first, and then they realized it's very natural [at the] end of the day,” Etheridge recently told Yahoo. “It brings you closer.

by Anonymousreply 71December 23, 2022 11:39 PM

It's up to her how she deal's with her son's death not you. So fun having a bunch of nobodies on here rip her to pieces without actually knowing the woman but reading an article or not liking her music or her in general. Stop moaning about her and check yourself out in the mirror. There's no rule book on how you should deal with death especially your own child's death.

by Anonymousreply 72December 23, 2022 11:42 PM

21 years longer than most of Crosby's sperm lived.

by Anonymousreply 73December 23, 2022 11:49 PM

R70 How come they didn’t have mothers like that when I was growing up?

by Anonymousreply 74December 23, 2022 11:51 PM

I read her autobiography and she comes off as selfish. Me, me, me.

by Anonymousreply 75December 24, 2022 12:01 AM

R72 = Ellen

by Anonymousreply 76December 24, 2022 12:09 AM

Oh no, not MARIJUANA

by Anonymousreply 77December 24, 2022 12:14 AM

A very good friend of mine has a teenage daughter in rehab. A very expensive, very respected one. They offer programs for the parents. One of the things she was told was that none of her daughter's actions were her fault or responsibility and not to feel guilty about it.

by Anonymousreply 78December 24, 2022 12:30 AM

R78, tell us which facility that is so that certain DLers can send them hate mail for daring to let your parent friend off the hook.

by Anonymousreply 79December 24, 2022 12:31 AM

R78 misses the point yet again. A parent doesn’t say this about their kid who hasn’t been dead yet for even a year to the press. You say that you miss them and leave it at that. Instead, it’s all about her. This is a thing with her. Read her autobiography. She’s a narcissistic nut.

by Anonymousreply 80December 24, 2022 12:34 AM

[quote]She has three more kids she wants to support emotionally and financially.

Why does she have so many? Something is wrong with her.

by Anonymousreply 81December 24, 2022 12:49 AM

[quote]There's no rule book on how you should deal with death especially your own child's death.

This is true, which is why a parent's reaction is especially revealing about them. I'm sure it's true that parents are told, for their own mental health, that they shouldn't feel guilt or shame about a child's drug-induced suicide. But I think guilt and shame are natural reactions if you cared about the kid - everyone can recognize that - and to bluntly deny that you have those feelings makes you seem kind of robotic and self-centered, especially when you go on to say, "I'm sure he'd want me to continue living my life exactly the way I am."

by Anonymousreply 82December 24, 2022 12:54 AM

She's probably just a cunt. A lot of people are. Best to just accept it and not psychoanalyze her.

by Anonymousreply 83December 24, 2022 12:58 AM

[quote] "I'm sure he'd want me to continue living my life exactly the way I am."

This quote really takes the cake.

by Anonymousreply 84December 24, 2022 1:16 AM

"Come to my Window" really is a bop.

by Anonymousreply 85December 24, 2022 1:18 AM

R78, that sounds like a shady rehab ,which many are. Also seems like they are blaming the kid to keep milking parents teet . So corrupt and evil

by Anonymousreply 86December 24, 2022 1:22 AM

R50 Quit projecting, white scummy lezzie. You just described yourself.

by Anonymousreply 87December 24, 2022 5:43 AM

R62 The fact his adopted son raised by normal people was super normal and success-filled proves that Mel's toxic lezzy environs were what created her monstrously addicted suicided boy.

by Anonymousreply 88December 24, 2022 5:58 AM

It's been two years. That seems to be about the right place to be psychologically going into the third year of dealing with grief.

by Anonymousreply 89December 24, 2022 6:26 AM

But let's be honest, this was Julie Cypher's kid, Mel is aboout 4 wives away from the first one, I have a feeling she didn't keep in close contact and probably didn't care that much, it's not her bio kid.

by Anonymousreply 90December 24, 2022 5:01 PM

Narcissists only value their children as extensions of themselves. If faced with a rebellious or disappointing child, they disengage and move on.

by Anonymousreply 91December 24, 2022 5:16 PM

Lesbians don't do guilt or shame. They can identify it in others though.

by Anonymousreply 92December 24, 2022 5:21 PM

Lesbians aren't programmed to be caring, nurturing, loving mothers. Their 'wiring' is scrambled.

by Anonymousreply 93December 24, 2022 5:25 PM

What the hell is up with all this anti-lesbian sentiment?

by Anonymousreply 94December 24, 2022 5:26 PM

It's clearly some TRA as evidenced by the "lezzies do this to trans all the time so they deserve it" bullshit

by Anonymousreply 95December 24, 2022 5:28 PM

I'm barren!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96December 24, 2022 5:38 PM

It is very weird, R94. And very awful.

[quote]“We can all choose every day, whether it’s love or fear, and my son made his choices and I did the best I could as a mom and I’m not going to take any guilt or shame,” she told us. “He wouldn’t want me to stop and ruin my life because of his choices.”

Yeah. I get the sentiment that says people should just not buy into lifelong guilt or shame, but I can gotdamn guarantee if her son had made the *right* "choice" and had perfect SATs, graduated from an Ivy, or Juilliard, or became a doctor, or a diplomat, Melissa could not talk about him enough, even bringing him up to interviewers who hadn't even thought to ask about her son.

by Anonymousreply 97December 24, 2022 5:38 PM

R94 it is based on real life experience, cuntwad. Lezzies have never been known as good mothers in the history of mankind.

by Anonymousreply 98December 24, 2022 5:40 PM

This thread is crawling with fraus. At one point your kid is a fucking adult. You can't force them to help themselves, which is the number one thing an addict needs to do.

by Anonymousreply 99December 24, 2022 5:41 PM

Some women just aren't meant to be mothers, which is why lesbians exist. But nooooooo, we gays gotta bypass nature and be like the breeders!

by Anonymousreply 100December 24, 2022 5:42 PM

And the whole screeching over marijuana makes me feel like I'm speaking with my century-old grandmother. How old are some of you?

by Anonymousreply 101December 24, 2022 5:42 PM

R101 You know very well the median age is crusty minge.

by Anonymousreply 102December 24, 2022 5:45 PM

Are lesbians really notoriously bad parents? Very mind-expanding thread.

by Anonymousreply 103December 24, 2022 5:47 PM

R93, that’s a lie

by Anonymousreply 104December 24, 2022 5:52 PM

Okay, that's enough of this thread. Anti-lesbian idiots have taken over.

by Anonymousreply 105December 24, 2022 5:53 PM

Yes, they are R103

by Anonymousreply 106December 24, 2022 5:59 PM

My favorite Melissa story, 1 of the divorce lawyers she hired was interviewing Claire for her 1st divorce. Clarie had her 9 yr old daughter in the office with her that day. Ashley was a "very forward little girl" who spoke her mind. During the process of meeting with Melissa and her attorney, Ashley comes running into her mom's office from the other door, starts talking to her mom about whatever, stops dead and says outl loud"MOMMY, who is that dirty looking woman and why doesn't she wash her hair".

To this day it is one of my favorite Lawyer stories, Ashley is 24 yrs old now. I talked to Claire this morning laughing about that story. Merry Christmas, Phillywhore.

by Anonymousreply 107December 24, 2022 6:04 PM

Another horrible lezzie parent is Rose O'donnelly. Pretty sure all her kids hate her.

by Anonymousreply 108December 24, 2022 6:22 PM

Children get in the way of my EROTIC LIFESTYLE!

by Anonymousreply 109December 24, 2022 9:05 PM

it was predicted from the time she announced who was the sperm donor....

but let's be real, M.E. is pretty much a str8 dude that just gets a pass. . . especially with her choice of vulnerable spouses, which she gets pregnant... so they can never fully escape her abuse. Her and Ellen used to be drinking buddies. . . and host glass closet parties of those dykes that sued anyone that dared suggest they were lesbian, then of course, came out and were declared sheroes. Sara Gilbert used to attend too but no one treats them like Bryan Singer, even with M.E's Tammy (which yes, that bitch was her own worst enemy... but M.E. had a type - crazy and vulnerable, think she was the first dyke out of bunch, though.)

by Anonymousreply 110December 24, 2022 9:13 PM

frau logic: you don't know what it's like to have a narccistic/bpd mother. I was traumatized.

Misogyny! They always blame the mother!

by Anonymousreply 111December 24, 2022 9:25 PM

[quote]Lesbians aren't programmed to be caring, nurturing, loving mothers. Their 'wiring' is scrambled.

Then why did this bitch feel the need to have 4 kids?

by Anonymousreply 112December 24, 2022 9:27 PM

r106 the bidykes don't seem too bad. Nell Carter's kids still think she was a saint despite her numerous problems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113December 24, 2022 9:31 PM

r112 to trap the baby mommas. . . so, they would always be connected to her, proof of deed and lifelong insurance, she wasn't the one getting pregnant. Her bitches were.

by Anonymousreply 114December 24, 2022 9:34 PM

She’s basically a black dude in a woman’s body.

by Anonymousreply 115December 24, 2022 9:35 PM

"Then why did this bitch feel the need to have 4 kids?"

DYKE DRAMA

by Anonymousreply 116December 24, 2022 9:37 PM

He killed himself for reasons well known to him.

by Anonymousreply 117December 24, 2022 9:41 PM

I feel sorry for baby dykes forming their identity reading hateful shit like this . I know many awesome gay females. Stop!!

by Anonymousreply 118December 24, 2022 9:48 PM

If dykes could be any song, they'd be Britney's 'Toxic'. They live by that description.

by Anonymousreply 119December 24, 2022 9:48 PM

"I know many awesome gay females."

Name a single positive celebrity lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 120December 24, 2022 9:52 PM

This bigotry is atrocious ☝🏼

by Anonymousreply 121December 24, 2022 9:53 PM

r120

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122December 24, 2022 10:03 PM

R120.....Well there's ummm....

Anne He He......

no wait....Ellen....

or how about.....Rosie O'Donnell?....

oh shoot....ummm....Rachel Maddow?...

ok....I know......

.....Melissa Etheridge!!!

by Anonymousreply 123December 24, 2022 10:04 PM

R120, uh huh, sure, it's the lesbians. Name me a positive female celebrity. Hint: *You* can't...and that has fuck all to do with lesbians or women in general, and everything to do with people like *you* even posing that question.

by Anonymousreply 124December 24, 2022 10:33 PM

R80

I do get the point. I think my friend has plenty of liability in this situation and I did not defend her. I'm just statin what she was told. I think Etheridge is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 125December 24, 2022 11:22 PM

Wow. You think you’ve seen everything online but then you uncover unbelievable things, like you loons who think Melissa Etheridge (??) is the spawn of Satan for being a less than perfect person in her personal life. The anti lesbian trolls are just sad.

by Anonymousreply 126December 24, 2022 11:52 PM

Her music is SO basic. And her personality is shit. But- I cannot blame her for her feelings- and in a sense, she IS right, in a way.

But my god, I would never say what she said- even if I felt it.

That being said. I never want to see or hear this cold bitch again.

Come to my window, bitch. And I will piss on your ugly face.

by Anonymousreply 127December 25, 2022 12:00 AM

Anne He he was not a lesbian. Ellen was the only woman she was with. Otherwise she preferred men.

Oh, and Jodie Foster seems normal.

by Anonymousreply 128December 25, 2022 12:14 AM

r126 no worse than the lesbians can do no wrong crowd.... but then, it's usually the political fauxbian (I choose to be a lesbian. fight the patriarchy. sexual attraction is a sin!)

by Anonymousreply 129December 25, 2022 12:43 AM

r120 Brandi Carlile, Glennon Doyle, Holland Taylor, Sarah Paulson

by Anonymousreply 130December 25, 2022 12:58 AM

OP’s “Akin to saying’Oh well’!”, really made me crack the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 131December 25, 2022 12:58 AM

She’s too concerned with eating as much snatch as she possibly can. She loves eating snatch. Yum yum yum!

by Anonymousreply 132December 25, 2022 12:59 AM

Oh well. At least he didn't shoot-up a gay disco.

by Anonymousreply 133December 25, 2022 2:40 AM

I agree with R126 Mel is the anti-christ.

by Anonymousreply 134December 25, 2022 4:48 AM

This has no effect on my life and does not concern me.

by Anonymousreply 135December 25, 2022 4:52 AM

It's amazing there's so much interest in Melissa Etheridge's life. She hasn't been relevant in years, if ever.

by Anonymousreply 136December 25, 2022 5:10 AM

r136 She was quite relevant in the late 80s and 90s. It's idiotic to say otherwise. You can also blame her for Shakira and part of the corporate lgbt wing (while collecting a fat check from these supposed nonprofits with their massive salaries; i.e. review the archives for DL's hate of the hrc and annoyance with glaad.), among a few others. You can think of her as a social influencer and a homophobic beard... she did quite a bit of p.r. rehab for scum. Also, the endless Tammy dramas was regular fuel on the DL for the entire duration of the relationship and a few years post-divorce. And quite a few people here have dealt with her personally. . . the hate got amplified when hollywood turned her into a virtual saint when she had cancer.

by Anonymousreply 137December 25, 2022 5:25 AM

^still...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138December 25, 2022 5:26 AM

^ Oh, and there was the public feud in the 90s with 4 Non Blondes' Linda Perry concerning her glass closet and the way she treats women.

by Anonymousreply 139December 25, 2022 5:27 AM

R120/R130, Kate McKinnon, Punkie Johnson, Wanda Sykes, Raven-Symoné, Robin Roberts, Kristen Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 140December 25, 2022 5:35 AM

She won't feel "guilt or shame"? Isn't David Crosby the Father of a couple of her kids?

by Anonymousreply 141December 25, 2022 5:39 AM

Addiction puts everyone through hell. That said, this is a rather callous and self-serving thing to say to someone after you lose a child. I’ve never been a fan of Melissa Etheridge‘s music and I remember when she cheated on Tammy with someone else and they had a nasty divorce battle.

Typical of rich celebrities who just do what they want and say whatever they need to to sleep at night.

by Anonymousreply 142December 25, 2022 5:41 AM

three weeks later a box of new toys was delivered and her assistant brought it to my rental house as a mistake i opened it and that’s when i felt something was up

i called her “i have your new dicks on my kitchen counter?”

by Anonymousreply 143December 25, 2022 5:48 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144December 25, 2022 5:49 AM

Why did she even pick David Crosby??

by Anonymousreply 145December 25, 2022 5:50 AM

[quote] Melissa tells Jess and Julia about the '90s and how being treated poorly by beautiful women became a fountain of inspiration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146December 25, 2022 5:51 AM

omg these replies are giving me life tonight being alone on Xmas eve because my flight was cancelled. Hilarious

by Anonymousreply 147December 25, 2022 5:57 AM

Then read this R147, the saga of Mel's dildoes being delivered to the wrong person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148December 25, 2022 5:59 AM

{127} THAT is why i hater her. You NAILED it. She is SO basic. NOTHING in the least bit adventurous or clever in her music. Un original BORING sound.

by Anonymousreply 149December 25, 2022 6:00 AM

Well, should she feel some remorse about her clothes and hair. The geriatric rock and roll look is not working.

by Anonymousreply 150December 25, 2022 6:01 AM

She looks like Ozzy Osborne…before his plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 151December 25, 2022 6:04 AM

r145 2nd choice after Lisa Marie snagged Michael.

One would suggest because she knew the law and that's why she wanted someone that was a friend and known rather than anonymous. . . someone that would not only side with her but offer up financial incentive. . . but there were several interviews and it would just be summed up as literal fame whoring for a music legend and a friend, did she tell you they were friends, good friends.

Surprised she didn't arrange for Tony Robbins to father one of her grandchildren, though.

r150 I would think the receding hairline and alcoholic bloat to anaphylaxis levels is more of an issue.

by Anonymousreply 152December 25, 2022 6:05 AM

Mother's should never feel guilt or shame over a child's demise no matter what the circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 153December 25, 2022 6:05 AM

It’s goes to show how soft young people are these days, dead in their 20s from prescription pill addictions while an old scallawag like Crosby — who’s tried every illicit street drug on the planet — is still chugging along after diabetes, hep C, a donated liver, and multiple heart attacks.

by Anonymousreply 154December 25, 2022 6:27 AM

[quote]R52 Adopt a cat, for Christ's sake.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 155December 25, 2022 7:00 AM

Melissa puts down the bong long enough to slobber all over another piece of snatch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156December 25, 2022 7:01 AM

Munch dat gash Melissa!

by Anonymousreply 157December 25, 2022 7:25 AM

Her wiki includes the height of ironic statements, many from her own mouth;

"I think one of the many fears people have about homosexuality is around children. I think that the more gay parents raise good, strong, compassionate people, the better the world will be."

by Anonymousreply 158December 25, 2022 7:40 AM

r154 Or Tommy Lee, close with him too...

by Anonymousreply 159December 25, 2022 8:35 AM

Was she the biological mother?

by Anonymousreply 160December 25, 2022 8:49 AM

R94 R105 R121 R126 all have zero sense of humor, so they're *obviously* lesbians!

by Anonymousreply 161December 25, 2022 11:22 AM

r161 of course, naturally, has no sense of humor about comments towards gay men

by Anonymousreply 162December 25, 2022 12:01 PM

R162 161 here. Gay men are inherently ridiculous and as one I can and do often laugh at myself and comments made to and about us silly fags! So, you know, do one!

by Anonymousreply 163December 25, 2022 12:13 PM

Considering many gay men live to stick their tongue down another man's shitbox! Yes, gay life is pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 164December 25, 2022 12:15 PM

I’m a TERF

by Anonymousreply 165December 25, 2022 12:19 PM

Agreed 100% R161. You can really tell the lesbian commentators on here- zero humour.

by Anonymousreply 166December 25, 2022 12:49 PM

"Melissa Etheridge won’t feel ‘guilt’ or ‘shame’ over late son’s overdose"

But she will feel pleasure at the thought of a juicy, fishy hairy clam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167December 25, 2022 12:58 PM

[quote]Was she the biological mother?

No.

by Anonymousreply 168December 25, 2022 1:05 PM

Shame the bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169December 25, 2022 1:06 PM

R160 Mel isn't the mother of any of her kids, Julie Cypher is this one's mom. So in a sense I guess none of these kids are hers so she probably isn't that attached. I think Rosie is more attached.

by Anonymousreply 170December 25, 2022 2:18 PM

Melissa is attached....

....to a double ended 16inch turbo throttle dildo

by Anonymousreply 171December 25, 2022 2:27 PM

Should all lesbians have their children taken away and rehomed?

by Anonymousreply 172December 25, 2022 4:09 PM

I remember this Rolling Stone cover where they announced David Crosby was the sperm donor. Putting aside the fact that he was a drug addict, why did they choose such old sperm? Melissa is friends with Brad Pitt, why didn't she ask him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173December 25, 2022 4:29 PM

R173 Wasn't she really coy about who the dad was for awhile? I feel like people did guess it was Brad and she wouldn't say, probably because she knew everyone would think she was insane to choose him.

by Anonymousreply 174December 25, 2022 4:45 PM

Why should she feel sad? It was that boy got overdosed, not her!

by Anonymousreply 175December 25, 2022 10:22 PM

Melissa had bearded clams for Christmas dinner. Yummy! The hairier the better.

by Anonymousreply 176December 25, 2022 10:37 PM

I know gay and bi women who are very compassionate and nurturing.

by Anonymousreply 177December 25, 2022 11:20 PM

To what? Cats? Dogs? Their u-hauls? ^^^^^

by Anonymousreply 178December 25, 2022 11:42 PM

How could we forget Lily Tomlin and Jane Wagner? Two of the best lesbian celebs ever! Ran into them at El Torito in Van Nuys once a few years ago and they were so great!

Take that, r120

by Anonymousreply 179December 26, 2022 5:21 AM

Gay men always have Dougie Howser...lol

I guess Anderson Cooper, the nepo baby could qualify as a positive gay role model. Pretty sure the lesbians have the gay men outnumbered in this stupid run off.

by Anonymousreply 180December 26, 2022 5:23 AM

Did someone suggest she feel shame or guilt, or did she just preemptively adopt the "Miss with all due respect, I have my own problems" PR stance?

by Anonymousreply 181December 26, 2022 5:28 AM

Does she have minor children? Is someone from DL going to contact CPS?

by Anonymousreply 182December 26, 2022 5:30 AM

They shoulda asked me.

by Anonymousreply 183December 26, 2022 5:41 AM

Haters gonna hate. Melissa wouldn't be able to win any way. If she mentioned him or shared her struggles, the haters would call her an attention whore exploiting her son's suicide.

And really, what's the proper protocol for something like this? Should it be the same as mourning your deceased husband by wearing only black in public for a whole year, or something like that?

by Anonymousreply 184December 26, 2022 6:59 AM

The bitch gambled with David Crosby's really bad seed and took no responsibility for her choice. She thought a possible "creative, musical, etc.' child was more desirable than a healthy one. She's an indescribably awful human being deserving of the greatest contempt.

by Anonymousreply 185December 26, 2022 7:25 AM

The lesbians out in full force defending their patron saint and overlooking her deeply flawed character. That says as much about them as it does her. Typical of lesbians, they lack the moral compass to think/evaluate with integrity.

Keep reaching for the gutter......sorry......stars, ladies!

by Anonymousreply 186December 26, 2022 8:19 AM

"Gay men always have Dougie Howser...lol.....I guess Anderson Cooper, the nepo baby could qualify as a positive gay role model."

Sweetie, gay men have been using this site to ridicule those two into the ground.

by Anonymousreply 187December 26, 2022 8:21 AM

R186, is a tranny

by Anonymousreply 188December 26, 2022 8:27 AM

r186 just look up the lesbian crime threads, like other female perp crime threads, often flooded with defenses of what poor tragic victims they are. recall one where so many justifications were made for murdering autistic children.

by Anonymousreply 189December 26, 2022 8:30 AM

^ the only loophole is if the lassies are bi, both the lesbos and fraus unite against that one.

by Anonymousreply 190December 26, 2022 8:32 AM

R186 here and not a tranny, sorry toots at R188.

Maybe come up with a better defence?

by Anonymousreply 191December 26, 2022 8:32 AM

Learn grammar you stupid hater

by Anonymousreply 192December 26, 2022 9:10 AM

Punctuation much? ^^^^

by Anonymousreply 193December 26, 2022 9:13 AM

Etheridge has never said she’s bi but she’s had sex with lots of men through the years.

by Anonymousreply 194December 26, 2022 11:31 AM

"Etheridge has never said she’s bi but she’s had sex with lots of men through the years."

So she likes to toss the salad as much as eating from the sushi tray?

by Anonymousreply 195December 26, 2022 12:13 PM

R184 it’s not that hard to say “we’re grieving and please let us have some privacy,” or “it’s hard and everyone loses with addiction,” or “I wish he was still here.”

Even her wording was weird “I’m not going to TAKE guilt or shame”… is extremely distant language, as if someone is forcing it on her rather than her feeling anything herself or any responsibility.

So many possibilities to show empathy rather than making a very self-serving, narcissistic statement.

There are many ways to not be an asshole. I wouldn’t criticize her if she had used any of those other statements above but she used language that made it very clear that her own comfort and happiness are paramount and her dead son just wants her to keep being her self-centered self.

by Anonymousreply 196December 26, 2022 4:57 PM

The boy was not related to her in any way and she never plopped it outta her gash. So her reaction is acceptable to all lezzies.

by Anonymousreply 197December 26, 2022 5:01 PM

R197, you don’t know what you’re talking about

by Anonymousreply 198December 26, 2022 5:06 PM

R196 sounds to me like she had some arguments on her mind, like he had confronted her in the recent past about being neglectful or uncaring

by Anonymousreply 199December 26, 2022 5:08 PM

R199 that’s certainly a possibility.

I don’t think parents carry all blame for addiction since it’s partially genetic, but certainly there is some responsibility with how one is raised (or ignored) by a parent.

by Anonymousreply 200December 26, 2022 5:14 PM

Has she ever acknowledged her monumentally bad choice for Julie Cipher (was that the first "wife?") to become impregnated with such defective sperm as Crosby's in the oft chance she produce a "musical genius" like his father? Instead of a "composer" or "artist" she hoped to breed with her shit view of genetics and probabilities, she got a hopeless drunk and addict just like dad, who couldn't manage to stay alive as long.

At least the kid, unlike his shit father, didn't waste some valorous family's liver donation only to see Crosby drinking at a bar not too shortly afterward. Crosby's picture taking down shots at a bar was front and center on the Enquirer cover that year. Maybe close to the spearmint donation time?

by Anonymousreply 201December 26, 2022 5:24 PM

I don’t know that she’s into analingus with men but she does love sucking dick and getting her soaking wet pusspuss pounded out.

by Anonymousreply 202December 26, 2022 5:29 PM

I want proof that she’s EVER been with a man. Not buying that at all.

by Anonymousreply 203December 26, 2022 5:53 PM

The vitriol/hatred DLers feel towards three famous lezzies, Mel Etheridge, Oprah and Ellen blows my mind and I fucking love it.

by Anonymousreply 204December 26, 2022 5:56 PM

R204, do you have any vitriol/hatred towards any famous biologically male "lesbians"? I bet you don't.

by Anonymousreply 205December 26, 2022 6:40 PM

Shut the fuck up misogyny troll R62 seriously Shut it. I can't Stand when women turn the dislike for one woman and equate it to ALL women. You're allowed to feel that someone is a cunt without making about an entire gender, unlike modern feminists who's main message is "All Men are bad" and that's it. Sit the fuck down somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 206December 26, 2022 7:23 PM

I never liked her personally and her music is boring. Maybe she’s even a terrible person. But the hostility toward lesbians in this thread is shocking, even for DL.

Also, in general family members are counseled not to feel responsible for the choices of their addicted loved ones. When it’s your child, that must be very difficult to avoid, even more so than in other situations. Parents are likely doing the best they can, even when it’s horrible, and we don’t even know if she was a good parent or not.

by Anonymousreply 207December 26, 2022 7:59 PM

"Parents are likely doing the best they can, even when it’s horrible"

0kay now you've lost all credibility silly frau aka R207. Go back to your soap operas and bon bons. You are not intelligent enough for this thread.

by Anonymousreply 208December 26, 2022 8:07 PM

r201 initially, after their split, she made herself the victim as Julie retreated from the public eye (allegedly, being threatened, which would lead to their post setup of getting a house adjoined to hers for the kids.... though she would never speak of abuse and essentially cosign the many, many things Etheridge had to say about her in subsequent interviews. It wa Stepford levels of disturbing given how much Etheridge was making her out to be the "bad guy" that only took advantage of Etheridge's pure heart)

by Anonymousreply 209December 26, 2022 8:17 PM

^ in other words, no... You'll note she only claims to have made mistakes in a way that inflates her character.

by Anonymousreply 210December 26, 2022 8:20 PM

"I want proof that she’s EVER been with a man. Not buying that at all."

Think she was with Linda Perry, so practically a dude

by Anonymousreply 211December 26, 2022 8:23 PM

Mini lecture at R207..... posted by a lesbian- GUARANTEED

by Anonymousreply 212December 26, 2022 8:24 PM

David Crosby is also physically UGLY, IMO, and has a mean (unkind) expression on his resting bitch face. On top of being old and an addict.

I'd bet ME asked Brad Pitt for his sperm (before she asked Crosby). Brad, in a moment of lucid thinking, said no (politely).

by Anonymousreply 213December 26, 2022 8:29 PM

OP - She's not saying she doesn't care, she's saying it isn't her fault. And it isn't. Suicide is not the fault of the survivors, and it is a personal choice. I think it's far more healthy, mentally, to take her stance than to wring one's hands and spend a lifetime of self-recrimination and shame.

by Anonymousreply 214December 26, 2022 8:31 PM

r211 nah, they were feuding for decades.... she took issue with Etheridge being in the closet, shutting down lesbian rumours and the lesbian community rumours of being a serial abuser though attached that to the closet bit along with other closeted performers.... not that Linda didn't have dykedrama in her relationships but she was open about the drugs, sex and rock 'n' roll. things didn't chill until Linda gained popularity as a producer and got involved with Sara - who also did the celebrity glass closet and known for her connection to sleaze, and selectively excusing shit because of her connections. Just a Gilbert trait, lesbian or no.

by Anonymousreply 215December 26, 2022 8:36 PM

r11 although enough people believe she had a fling with KD, then accused Cypher of cheating on her with KD... as to explain their fallout. Ultimately, think it was good for KD as she cleared alot of toxic from her life, though she'd get involved with one more with social climber Leisha, who had been steadily stalking the celebrity dyke dating pool to springboard her career.

by Anonymousreply 216December 26, 2022 8:46 PM

Julie left Lou Diamond Phillips, who loved her even when she was looking this frau-tastic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217December 26, 2022 8:51 PM

[quote][R11] although enough people believe she had a fling with KD, then accused Cypher of cheating on her with KD... as to explain their fallout. Ultimately, think it was good for KD as she cleared alot of toxic from her life,

It's k.d.

by Anonymousreply 218December 26, 2022 9:05 PM

Melissa probably hates ALL males. So it was nothing personal.

by Anonymousreply 219December 26, 2022 9:09 PM

[quote]and we don’t even know if she was a good parent or not.

She wasn't. We know.

by Anonymousreply 220December 26, 2022 9:11 PM

r18 whatever, you knew who was regardless of capitalization.

by Anonymousreply 221December 26, 2022 9:13 PM

r18 - r218. eep.

by Anonymousreply 222December 26, 2022 9:14 PM

r219 Nah, she worships them... plenty of evidence of that. She seems to prefer the company of men to women but obviously, prefers women sexually to men. She just rather be part of the boy's club. . . she doesn't seem able to hold as many friendships with women as she does with men. We could argue men are more forgiving of some of her antics, women tending to be more sociopolitical, more men in rock while most women head to pop or folk and thus more her comtemporaries than women in the biz, just prototypical tomboy or her chronic sportfucking for str8 women, especially the partners of her male friends.

by Anonymousreply 223December 26, 2022 9:20 PM

R216 says " although enough people believe she had a fling with KD, then accused Cypher of cheating on her with KD... as to explain their fallout. Ultimately, think it was good for KD as she cleared alot of toxic from her life, though she'd get involved with one more with social climber Leisha, who had been steadily stalking the celebrity dyke dating pool to springboard her career."

Translation; dyke drama

by Anonymousreply 224December 26, 2022 9:41 PM

She’s a serial womanizer who allegedly has no real connection to any of her children she has adopted.

by Anonymousreply 225December 26, 2022 9:54 PM

Seeing as the boy was not her biological son and she was only the stepmother I think she needs to withhold such comments. I have no doubt she feels this way but she can keep that feeling to herself. I couldn’t imagine being a divorced parent whose child died then hear the stepmother say to the effect “well it’s no skin off my nose”. Well of course not because that wasn’t your child.

by Anonymousreply 226December 26, 2022 10:52 PM

R226 Oops I posted before I knew the full facts. Based on the thread I thought the boy was David Crosby’s son with Julie Cypher. I was incorrect. Crosby is just the sperm donor and Cypher was with Etheridge when she had the child. So Melissa isn’t the biological mother but is still the “mother” as it were. Carry on folks.

by Anonymousreply 227December 26, 2022 10:59 PM

She really loves getting her bitches knocked up. Does she think she's Nick Cannon?

by Anonymousreply 228December 26, 2022 11:12 PM

Was the kid also a lesbian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229December 26, 2022 11:14 PM

It's as though she's saying, "I don't have to be a human being if I don't want to be! I don't have to suffer." Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 230December 26, 2022 11:23 PM

"if her son had made the *right* "choice" and had perfect SATs, graduated from an Ivy, or Juilliard, or became a doctor, or a diplomat, Melissa could not talk about him enough"

Actually, I don't believe the above is true. Perhaps they chose to breed with David Crosby because they wanted to create a musician. By that time, Crosby had already reunited with the baby he gave up for adoption, and that son had become a talented musician before he had even known Crosby was his bio dad. I wonder if the moms kept giving their son guitars as gifts and pressuring him to learn.

by Anonymousreply 231December 27, 2022 5:29 AM

Her behaviour is classic dyke drama; leaves first wife for wife's best friend who was their bridesmaid.

First two partners each produce two kids to whom she is the other 'mother'- does she have any contact with the three surviving kids?

Dodges taxes and then dodges child support.

One kid takes their own life. Melissa won't be held accountable.

by Anonymousreply 232December 27, 2022 8:29 AM

What a fool she was R217 Lou Diamond Phillips was such a fox back in the day. Melissa clearly wasn't worth it.

by Anonymousreply 233December 27, 2022 9:45 AM

Makes sense to me. Unless she was supplying all the drugs her late son took, then I don't how she can be held responsible. Adults make their own choices.

by Anonymousreply 234December 27, 2022 9:48 AM

She has kind eyes

by Anonymousreply 235December 27, 2022 10:46 AM

r233 he was an old skool simp and getting burned was inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 236December 27, 2022 12:52 PM

But ten years after leaving Lou Diamond Phillips for a woman, Cypher discovered that she wasn't gay. So she left Melissa and married a man.

(This is why lesbians are warned to stay away from bisexuals.)

by Anonymousreply 237December 27, 2022 6:06 PM

r237 because they rejoined the patriarchy?

by Anonymousreply 238December 27, 2022 6:09 PM

the largest and most active group of lesbians are political "lesbians"

by Anonymousreply 239December 27, 2022 6:10 PM

This meme keeps popping up on conservative sites.

It's really pretty dark. It suggests that the only way a woman can be happy is to be a man's "help meet" (as suggested in the Bible) and bang maid.

A lot of men (and women) see women as either virgins, wives, or whores. And they will fuck up women's reproductive freedom to try to push women out of the workforce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240December 27, 2022 6:32 PM

R240 I love that there's a cat too! Wow, we were talking about Charlene on another thread, this reminds me of her too, "I've been exploring the subtle whoring that costs too much to be free..."

by Anonymousreply 241December 27, 2022 6:40 PM

Oops, at R240, I meant to post that to the "tradwife" thread. (I SWEAR I did post it there. But it's here instead.) Sorry for the confusion.

by Anonymousreply 242December 27, 2022 6:47 PM

Mel is right on this. No parent is ever responsible if their kids are addicts and die of ODs. Especially if they are adopted.

by Anonymousreply 243February 20, 2023 5:48 AM

[quote] This meme keeps popping up on conservative sites.

Why are you spending so much time scouring conservative sites? And which sites were those? If anything, that seems like it's be on some Far Right, Born Again extremist site -- not an average Neo-Con site.

by Anonymousreply 244February 21, 2023 11:19 AM

I saw Cate on the side of the road collecting bottles. Why?

by Anonymousreply 245March 26, 2023 2:24 AM

R245, huh?

by Anonymousreply 246March 26, 2023 2:27 AM

This is still one of the most callous quotes I’ve read from a celebrity. So extreme that it becomes funny.

by Anonymousreply 247March 26, 2023 5:23 AM

LA therapy culture and its revoltingly narcissistic excesses created that unselfconsciously callous quote.

But having said that, I also don't believe that any parent should have to throw themselves on a pyre and die in agony because one of their children made bad, or fatal, decisions. Especially if that child was suffering from a mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 248March 26, 2023 5:49 AM

So “bring me some water” really was about eating pussy then?

by Anonymousreply 249March 26, 2023 5:54 AM

Melissa would rather eat pussy than be a parent.

by Anonymousreply 250March 26, 2023 7:46 AM

I wish Mel was my mom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251May 20, 2023 12:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!