Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The King rejects cut-price coronation in favour of ‘glorious’ pomp and pageantry

This parasite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463February 22, 2023 2:13 AM

It’s good to be the King.

by Anonymousreply 1December 23, 2022 3:10 AM

Good. He is a king after all.

They did the Queen's funeral very well. I trust they can pull off a great coronation.

by Anonymousreply 2December 23, 2022 3:11 AM

Oh, fuck you, phony fascist OP.

Tedious cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3December 23, 2022 3:16 AM

Yeah, but people don’t like him.

by Anonymousreply 4December 23, 2022 3:17 AM

Betty still had all the pomp and circumstance that the living aristocracy provided. How is he going to use all the bells and whistles when all those ducal robes are old and ratty. Talk about a slimmed down Royal Family, let's talk about extinct aristocracy.

Chuckie is obscenely wealthy but with the UK headed for another round of Post Brexit austerity, His Royal Tampon should budget on a singular bell and whistle.

by Anonymousreply 5December 23, 2022 3:18 AM

Charles will be the downfall of the monarchy and the house of Windsor.

by Anonymousreply 6December 23, 2022 3:19 AM

The worst part is that you know the "cut-price" coronation would still be grand and expensive, even after TWO royal weddings.

His royal pissiness is going to ensure that we're seeing the sad last days of the BRF outside reality tv shows.

by Anonymousreply 7December 23, 2022 3:21 AM

What the fuck has it got to do with you? The arrogance of the most racist nation the world has ever seen never, ever ceases to amaze me.

Go shoot someone or something & keep your fat pig nose out of things that are none of your business.

by Anonymousreply 8December 23, 2022 3:26 AM

[quote] “Many families in the UK are living in dire circumstances right now and we know Christmas and the new year is going to be particularly difficult. We are concerned January will be the time financial hardship really begins to bite.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 23, 2022 3:29 AM

[quote] What the fuck has it got to do with you? The arrogance of the most racist nation the world has ever seen never, ever ceases to amaze me.

And speaking of arrogant: how can you possibly presume to know exactly which country the OP is from?

by Anonymousreply 10December 23, 2022 3:31 AM

Great! So then I WILL get to hear the blazing brass with all the Walton, Elgar, Parry tunes, etc. Diamonds for days. The whole royak shabang!

by Anonymousreply 11December 23, 2022 3:31 AM

Well, he waited long enough, let him have his grand party.

by Anonymousreply 12December 23, 2022 3:33 AM

Save the Children? The same Save the Children that pays their CEO half a million a year, prompting a Parliamentry investigation? That Save the Children?

by Anonymousreply 13December 23, 2022 4:32 AM

King. I just can’t get Charles and king into the same box. They are just too incongruent.Time to move on from this whole Royal thing. England can’t afford this game any longer.

by Anonymousreply 14December 23, 2022 4:42 AM

[quote] The King rejects cut-price coronation in favour of ‘glorious’ pomp and pageantry

Of course he did.

by Anonymousreply 15December 23, 2022 5:00 AM

He has to live it up and suck the system dry while he can, because he likely won’t be around long.

Is he the oldest British monarch ever coronated??

by Anonymousreply 16December 23, 2022 5:02 AM

Maybe it's just what England needs right now.

by Anonymousreply 17December 23, 2022 5:03 AM

I hope we'll be hearing Zadok!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 23, 2022 5:05 AM

[quote]R17 Maybe it's just what England needs right now.

A tampon?

by Anonymousreply 19December 23, 2022 5:10 AM

I think ye olde king should sell NFTs of hisself slaying dragons, killing Nazis, boffing peasant girls, etc.

That should raise the required funds lickety split!

by Anonymousreply 20December 23, 2022 5:12 AM

[quote] Oh, fuck you, phony fascist OP.

The irony.

by Anonymousreply 21December 23, 2022 5:29 AM

[quote] Maybe it's just what England needs right now.

To go hungry?

by Anonymousreply 22December 23, 2022 5:30 AM

But he already announced earlier he was scaling back the coronation. Looks like the Guardian got it wrong yet again.

by Anonymousreply 23December 23, 2022 5:33 AM

Ok, but couldn't he spend a little money on cosmetic surgery...

and maybe a body double for Camilla

by Anonymousreply 24December 23, 2022 5:41 AM

Zadok, wow. I hope they can harvest some prime caneh bosom to anoint him with.

by Anonymousreply 25December 23, 2022 5:46 AM

[quote] Is he the oldest British monarch ever coronated??

Oh, [italic]dear.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 26December 23, 2022 5:49 AM

Sausage fingers is going to throw away money on this only to wind up being king for 10 years max.

by Anonymousreply 27December 23, 2022 5:51 AM

It's been done before, r27. Edward VII only reigned for ten years.

by Anonymousreply 28December 23, 2022 6:21 AM

[quote]R26 Oh, [italic]dear.[/italic]

What? Isn’t he close to 80? Who else took the throne at 80?

by Anonymousreply 29December 23, 2022 8:46 AM

Told you MM was a bad influence!

by Anonymousreply 30December 23, 2022 9:10 AM

How weird, didn't he say he wanted a scaled-back coronation?

by Anonymousreply 31December 23, 2022 9:13 AM

This is his big chance to try to legitimize his weather beaten old whore cunt consort… so no expense will be spared as the bootlickers kneel to them.

by Anonymousreply 32December 23, 2022 9:31 AM

I say give him his pomp, pageantry and glory.

People bitch at the RF but they're a lot less wealthy and far more dignified than the shitty billionaires who currently run the world. Musk, Bezos and the rest are far more vain and grotesquely wealthy than King Charles will ever be.

by Anonymousreply 33December 23, 2022 9:35 AM

They will be walking this back soon. Take my word for it!

by Anonymousreply 34December 23, 2022 9:37 AM

He'd win more support (which he desperately needs) if he kept everything simple and went out of his way to be thoughtful of others. I think that's asking far too much, of course. He's an entitled prick.

by Anonymousreply 35December 23, 2022 9:38 AM

Sadly, I think R35 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 36December 23, 2022 9:41 AM

Don't waste any eggs on the coronation, start stocking up on buckets of poop to fling right after the public stripping in the town square...

Here comes Cowmilla now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 23, 2022 9:46 AM

Thank God. DL would otherwise have been deprived of a once in a lifetime fashion jewellery extravaganza unequalled anywhere else.

Bring it, Your Majesty!

by Anonymousreply 38December 23, 2022 9:55 AM

Will there be pens involved??

by Anonymousreply 39December 23, 2022 9:56 AM

^ Only ballpoint pens for safety concerns

by Anonymousreply 40December 23, 2022 9:59 AM

Camilla’s certainly the most embarrassing royal spouse we’ve been given yet.

To think how many potential marriages were quashed as unsuitable over the ages… then we get [italic]her[/italic] as damaged, rotting goods. It’s a joke.

by Anonymousreply 41December 23, 2022 10:00 AM

R35 and R36 need to grow up. Britain was in the doldrums in 1937 and 1953. George VI's took place in the middle of the Great Depression with the shadows of WWII already on the horizon His daughters splendid wedding in 1947 took place with tubble from the blitz still visible. In 1953, economic hardship from the war remained (we barely survived).and rationing was still in place.

We still went for it. No one really wants simple and as for "being nice and courteous to people", what are you, a third form prefect?!

Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 42December 23, 2022 10:02 AM

^*rubble from the blitz (not tubble).

by Anonymousreply 43December 23, 2022 10:04 AM

"Camilla’s certainly the most embarrassing royal spouse we’ve been given yet. "

There's a reason that men are always advised not to marry their side piece 😏

What makes her and the Royal Family even more trashy is that while Camilla was fucking Charles her husband was fucking Princess Anne

by Anonymousreply 44December 23, 2022 10:08 AM

R41 Oh yes, the most embarrassing by far!

by Anonymousreply 45December 23, 2022 10:14 AM

R29 the word is 'crowned', not 'coronated'

by Anonymousreply 46December 23, 2022 10:17 AM

The UK is going through tough times. Not a good look....

by Anonymousreply 47December 23, 2022 10:29 AM

The merching will more than cover the cost. All those charming tea towels and Coronation plates.

by Anonymousreply 48December 23, 2022 10:36 AM

Jesus fucking Christ, King Charles looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 49December 23, 2022 10:51 AM

Charles is so lucky to have Meghan and Harry in the family. What they've done has raised the Royal Family's popularity higher than anything else I can think of since WW2.

Well DONE, Harkles!

by Anonymousreply 50December 23, 2022 10:56 AM

Does Camilla really smoke 40 fags a day, and down two bottles of wine per night ? How had her lungs and liver survived this daily onslaught?

by Anonymousreply 51December 23, 2022 10:58 AM

What r38 said.

And, as Dutchie at r31 points out, this conflicts with what has been previously reported about KC wanting a scaled back coronation.

And, is KC receiving marching orders from whatever is the official UK tourism bureau to go all out?

If now, it's all out pomp and pageantry, maybe the gain in economic impact outweighs whatever the costs are.

by Anonymousreply 52December 23, 2022 10:59 AM

Charles was handsome for five minutes....when he courted and just married Diana.

by Anonymousreply 53December 23, 2022 10:59 AM

Maybe they could get a bargain and just do the coronation and the funeral at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 54December 23, 2022 11:01 AM

Now that Charles no longer needs to breathe the same fetid air as Smug and Mug, I'm sure he'll be fine.

They were the poison. They killed the Duke of Edinburgh and then they killed the Queen with their poisonous, money-making cloud.

by Anonymousreply 55December 23, 2022 11:03 AM

Imagine an alternate universe where Charles never fucked Camilla, where Diana was never driven crazy by the Royal Family, and Meghan was welcomed with open arms.

by Anonymousreply 56December 23, 2022 6:21 PM

If Diana was alive, Meghan would still be with Cory, using him while looking for a rich famous man to marry.

by Anonymousreply 57December 23, 2022 6:29 PM

Diana would have been miserable no matter who was her husband.

by Anonymousreply 58December 23, 2022 6:42 PM

Maybe he could have the REAL coronation in the backyard with just him, Cam and the Archbishop of Canterbury, like H and I had our REAL wedding?

by Anonymousreply 59December 23, 2022 7:36 PM

Interesting gossip in UK tabloid backrooms. Allegedly someone is systematically briefing against Camilla. From within Royal staff allegedly. Started two weeks ago. They just fed a story to a US publication. All alleged but my source is good. I have to put alleged as source asked me too.

by Anonymousreply 60December 23, 2022 8:09 PM

Coronations-R-Us.

by Anonymousreply 61December 23, 2022 8:09 PM

Crown Mart

by Anonymousreply 62December 23, 2022 8:16 PM

Someone should hack into the sound system and play his 'tampon' phone conversation over the speakers.

by Anonymousreply 63December 23, 2022 8:20 PM

@r60, Hi William, we see you 👀

by Anonymousreply 64December 23, 2022 8:21 PM

The main problem is that Charles and Camilla are old. When The Queen's coronation took place, she was young and attractive and looked great with all the fabulous jewels.

Charles, at 76 will be the oldest and how excited can one get?

by Anonymousreply 65December 23, 2022 8:22 PM

[Quote]Allegedly someone is systematically briefing against Camilla.

WTF do you mean to imply, Sir?.

by Anonymousreply 66December 23, 2022 8:23 PM

The coronation is on Saturday, May 6, 2023.

by Anonymousreply 67December 23, 2022 8:23 PM

^ Sorry, I'll be at Archie's Birthday party. Which sound's much more exciting 🥳

by Anonymousreply 68December 23, 2022 8:28 PM

The incidents with the pens really turned me off from Charles. What a spoiled, whining baby. Can't even handle dealing with a pen.

Besides being old, Charles wasn't very interesting or charming while being 1st in line.

Neither Charles nor William are that interesting without their wives. Diana was interesting (yes, she was a problem). Kate is not interesting, but people like her. Camilla is somewhat boring (IMO) and looks like a Florida grandma who tans, smokes, and drinks box wine.

William has the advantage of not being divorced or widowed. If William stays married to Kate, even if they're old (when Charles dies), there will be more excitement about William's coronation.

by Anonymousreply 69December 23, 2022 8:31 PM

Given the fact the entire planet went berserk witnessing the Queen's funeral, give the people the extravagance they want. Americans bitch about royal ceremonies and eat them up.

by Anonymousreply 70December 23, 2022 8:33 PM

^ I almost fell asleep reading your post 😴 💤

by Anonymousreply 71December 23, 2022 8:33 PM

^ For r69

by Anonymousreply 72December 23, 2022 8:34 PM

Fuck yeah! What's the point of having a monarchy if you don't blow it out for big occasions? Tiaras and crowns and gold carriages, oh my!

by Anonymousreply 73December 23, 2022 8:46 PM

The actors in royal pageantry need to be able to carry themselves with a majestic air. Charles and Camilla simply haven't got it.

And it's not their age. Prince Michael of Kent would make a great stand-in for Charles.

by Anonymousreply 74December 23, 2022 8:50 PM

@r73, You know it! Who wouldn't want to party with these crazy bitches? 🤪

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75December 23, 2022 8:51 PM

Just do some shit like this and call it a day...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76December 23, 2022 8:53 PM

To these tired-ass Markle stans who now feign concern over all things related to the British Royal Family, find another cause. You picked the wrong horse, live with it. You don't two shits about the British populace. None of you all ever mention any concerns about the other European houses, Asian royalty, African royalty... The British Royal Family is still trucking along at the same levels of popularity and everyone and their uncle is sneering at Meghan and Harry.

by Anonymousreply 77December 23, 2022 8:58 PM

UK here, Charles is a hypocrite. For many years he has espoused a slimmed down coronation in line with other European monarchies, but when his turn finally comes he wants the whole shebang. It’s going to be a hard sell when people can’t afford to heat their homes.

by Anonymousreply 78December 23, 2022 9:02 PM

Black women now apparently consider white-passing Markle as their standard bearer. Which is bizarre as nobody had ever heard of this tart before she married into the Royal family. I'm guessing black girls grow up hoping to be Disney princesses so blackish Markle is the distillation of all their dreams growing up.

by Anonymousreply 79December 23, 2022 9:03 PM

The coronation is not just for him. It's part of the government and culture. The UK is a constitutional monarchy. It's not like he's a symbolic Uncle Sam.

by Anonymousreply 80December 23, 2022 9:05 PM

[quote]R69 William has the advantage of not being divorced or widowed.

Yet he’s bald, and getting frog faced. Almost Habsburg-like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81December 23, 2022 9:08 PM

I LOVE that they picked May 6th. They're blatantly telling Meghan Markle: "Don't even think about coming here!"

by Anonymousreply 82December 23, 2022 9:08 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 23, 2022 9:12 PM

Why would anybody know or care when fuckin' little Archie's birthday is? Charles has hardly ever laid eyes on the kid.

by Anonymousreply 84December 23, 2022 9:13 PM

The BRF could throw Archie a nice birthday party on that day. Connecting the old and the young.

It might boost Charles’ image if he did something loving and selfless like that, though it’s not really in his nature.

by Anonymousreply 85December 23, 2022 9:16 PM

@r76, You give Chuckles a sword and he'll end up like this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 23, 2022 9:17 PM

[quote] Camilla’s certainly the most embarrassing royal spouse we’ve been given yet.

You are too easily embarrassed.

Did you meet Queen Caroline?

by Anonymousreply 87December 23, 2022 9:19 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 23, 2022 9:25 PM

@r79, why don't you just call her a golliwog, you know you want to 😒

by Anonymousreply 89December 23, 2022 9:27 PM

I half-remember Anne's marriage with the Charles Widor Toccata as the exit music.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90December 23, 2022 9:29 PM

[quote] They did the Queen's funeral very well

R2 I was unhappy about the music reproduction.

I believe that they used a fake soundtrack for that hour-long horse-drawn procession from the funeral to the Marble Arch when the coffin was transferred to a fast-moving car.

by Anonymousreply 91December 23, 2022 9:33 PM

I don’t know why he didn’t opt for May 1 for his coronation. It’s already a holiday.

by Anonymousreply 92December 23, 2022 10:41 PM

R92 way to make yourself popular: piggyback off an existing holiday rather than creating an additional one.

by Anonymousreply 93December 23, 2022 10:49 PM

[quote]Fuck yeah! What's the point of having a monarchy if you don't blow it out for big occasions?

Fergie on a bar stool in Hounslow.

by Anonymousreply 94December 23, 2022 10:56 PM

In the spring, it will be fresh in people’s memories how much they struggled heating their homes and buying food all winter. So putting on an extreme, over the top extravaganza is going to hit hard even with BRF supporters who just went through hell all winter, only to watch King Marie Antoinette parading down the street throwing bits of cake at the starving beggars in the streets.

The UK’s economy is deteriorating rapidly, and it’s Brexit related, so there isn’t likely to be a quick fix between now and spring. In fact it could be a lot worse by spring. If it is, there will be a lot of protests and bad feeling.

Even when the Queen’s funeral took place, people weren’t having the immediate experience of struggling to heat their homes and struggling to buy groceries. That was in September. Things deteriorated rapidly with the cold weather. Charles is very entitled and thinks everyone should put his wishes first, but there are people choosing between food and heat right now. Grossly insensitive and entitled.

If he causes a lot of bad feeling with his selfishness, William will have a lot of baggage to dispel when it’s his turn. If people don’t just get fed up with the unaffordable burden of it all and decide to make the BRF pay for themselves. You can’t get blood out of a turnip.

by Anonymousreply 95December 23, 2022 10:58 PM

You think there aren't people choosing between heating and food in the US? WTF? And now we've got tens of thousands of migrants who show up needing to be fed and sheltered.

by Anonymousreply 96December 23, 2022 11:02 PM

The ole git should have climbed on the pyre with me.

by Anonymousreply 97December 23, 2022 11:30 PM

"...climbed on the pyre"

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 98December 23, 2022 11:46 PM

R96, it’s worse there. This article explains it better than I can. And it’s dated August 2022, I’m sure there are lots of more recent articles.

“The Office for National Statistics said this week that UK natural gas prices rose nearly 96% in the year to July, while electricity prices are up 54%.”

The article attributes part of this to poor regulation, while the EU isn’t hit as hard because their regulations are better. It’s an informative article. Their system is structured differently and essentially, price increases are immediately passed to the consumer. Putin is affecting prices too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99December 23, 2022 11:59 PM

🤴 You're only King Once , why not ?

by Anonymousreply 100December 24, 2022 12:09 AM

Why don't you just ask the United States to pay for it?

Just remember to tell them the it's not a charitable hand-out, tell them it's an investment in world peace.

by Anonymousreply 101December 24, 2022 12:12 AM

Wow, there’s Ruzzian trolls on every thread these days, aren’t there? Why don’t you go on Christmas decorating threads and tell us all about how your hero Putin decorates so much better than we do, while you’re at it, R101?

by Anonymousreply 102December 24, 2022 12:17 AM

He got his mother's face. He deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 103December 24, 2022 12:19 AM

[quote] Fergie on a bar stool in Hounslow.

Since Fergie got invited to Sandringham for Christmas, maybe she'll appear as Andrew's Plus One at the coronation.

by Anonymousreply 104December 24, 2022 12:20 AM

Charles should get Netflix to finance it and they'd get exclusive rights to broadcast it!!

by Anonymousreply 105December 24, 2022 12:21 AM

[quote]The UK’s economy is deteriorating rapidly, and it’s Brexit related, so there isn’t likely to be a quick fix between now and spring. In fact it could be a lot worse by spring. If it is, there will be a lot of protests and bad feeling.

Uh, didn't the people of the UK vote for Brexit themselves? I fail to see how any of this is the Royal Family's fault.

by Anonymousreply 106December 24, 2022 12:30 AM

Caroline of Brunswick? No, I’m sorry I did not… having been born in the later part of the 20th Century.

It sounds like her husband was a drunk, spendthrift bigamist while she was loved by the People.

by Anonymousreply 107December 24, 2022 1:05 AM

^^ in response to:

[quote]r41 Camilla’s certainly the most embarrassing royal spouse we’ve been given yet.

[quote]r87 You are too easily embarrassed. Did you meet Queen Caroline?

by Anonymousreply 108December 24, 2022 1:07 AM

[quote]R95 Putting on an extreme, over the top extravaganza is going to hit hard even with BRF supporters who just went through hell all winter, only to watch King Marie Antoinette parading down the street throwing bits of cake at the starving beggars in the streets.

What King Tampon wants, King Tampon gets.

by Anonymousreply 109December 24, 2022 1:10 AM

The King is the King, he's not going to have some cut-rate coronation nor should he. Scaled back, fine - grotty and furtive as if he were embarrassed to be King? Pinching pennies on a royal coronation? No, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 110December 24, 2022 1:57 AM

Have the same Coronation ceremony as always. No need to make any changes.

by Anonymousreply 111December 24, 2022 2:10 AM

This is a globalist failed neoliberal policy problem, not a Brexit or Putin issue. They are destroying the prosperity of the west on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 112December 24, 2022 2:14 AM

r112 Correct.

by Anonymousreply 113December 24, 2022 3:00 AM

Just be done with it.

by Anonymousreply 114December 24, 2022 4:43 AM

Why do we even need the coronation, anyway? If all the paperwork’s signed and he’s got the job, just get on with the work and skip the frou frou.

by Anonymousreply 115December 24, 2022 4:53 AM

[quote] They are destroying the prosperity of the west on purpose.

R112 Who is 'they'?

by Anonymousreply 116December 24, 2022 4:55 AM

That whole family is white trash

by Anonymousreply 117December 24, 2022 5:00 AM

Because, everyone is DYING to see Camilla in a crown.

The Queen Mother will be spinning in her grave so hard she'll be reaching out to Wallis. At least she was chic, and wore proper foundation garments.

by Anonymousreply 118December 24, 2022 5:02 AM

If that Rottweiler whore is present, no amount of lipstick put on that pig will result in anything even remotely glorious.

by Anonymousreply 119December 24, 2022 5:19 AM

R79- The utter factual wrongness of this statement...

by Anonymousreply 120December 24, 2022 5:21 AM

Maybe they’ll be an amusing mishap.

That could really win people over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121December 24, 2022 5:22 AM

r115. No. The Coronation is an official taking of an oath to God. It's considered sacred within the C of E. It's not a matter of a few bits of paper signed and off-you-go.

If you don't even realise even that extremely basic thing about the Coronation, it's all the more surprising that you're posting so officiously in a thread about it.

by Anonymousreply 122December 24, 2022 6:52 AM

[quote]R122 The Coronation is an official taking of an oath to God.

Where was Charles’ oath to god when he was fucking another man’s wife for years… while he himself was married?

by Anonymousreply 123December 24, 2022 6:56 AM

"Black women now apparently consider white-passing Markle as their standard bearer. "

How is she "white passing?"

by Anonymousreply 124December 24, 2022 6:57 AM

She's the very definition of "white passing", and everybody knows it, r124, including lying you.

by Anonymousreply 125December 24, 2022 7:09 AM

She passes when it's financially-convenient to pass.

by Anonymousreply 126December 24, 2022 9:27 AM

R117 is Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 127December 24, 2022 9:52 AM

[quote]How is she "white passing?"

Black women don’t use spray-tans.

by Anonymousreply 128December 24, 2022 9:55 AM

They haven’t had a Coronation for 70 years, so they’ve saved money in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 129December 24, 2022 9:55 AM

Yes, Charles should follow the example of his younger son and famewhore daughter on law on how to "treat people courteously" . . .

by Anonymousreply 130December 24, 2022 1:07 PM

^ Thanks for pointing out another one of you assholes to block... Bye!

by Anonymousreply 131December 24, 2022 1:09 PM

^ We shouldn't block r130 we should just strip her and make her walk through town naked while we throw poop at her 😏

by Anonymousreply 132December 24, 2022 1:12 PM

So many Fox News cockroaches in this thread, including the racist frau poster who always insists Meghan Markle wants to be white.

by Anonymousreply 133December 24, 2022 1:17 PM

Wah, I can't take criticism so I am going to call everyone racist! Wah!

by Anonymousreply 134December 24, 2022 1:20 PM

^ You're a racist, so bye... You're also an asshole

by Anonymousreply 135December 24, 2022 1:45 PM

It’s too bad the King can’t send people to the Tower or order their beheading anymore. Several people on this thread, including OP, deserve it. Monarchs are appointed by God and no one has any right to question or disrespect them. Democracy has gone to your heads.

by Anonymousreply 136December 24, 2022 1:50 PM

^ What a great Christmas, blocking assholes all day 🙂

by Anonymousreply 137December 24, 2022 2:13 PM

[quote] How weird, didn't he say he wanted a scaled-back coronation?

He also swore than Camilla would not receive the title of Queen. Dope is a liar.

by Anonymousreply 138December 24, 2022 2:23 PM

Camilla is illegitimate. She’s a divorcee. Not allowed.

by Anonymousreply 139December 24, 2022 2:24 PM

With those jowls, a bowler, and a morning coat...Margaret Rutherford still will have looked beter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140December 24, 2022 2:27 PM

^ Margaret had style and balls.

by Anonymousreply 141December 24, 2022 4:44 PM

I’m disgusted by Camilla, and Charles is the biggest, most spoiled nepo baby in the world.

The only good thing one can say is the two old crones are perfect for each other.

by Anonymousreply 142December 24, 2022 4:53 PM

The coronation will be planned in accordance with the government's wishes. Charles will only have so much say over how large or small it is. If the UK government determines that a big coronation will lift people's spirits, Charles will have one. If it looks like bad optics, it will be cut down.

by Anonymousreply 143December 24, 2022 5:23 PM

R124 She isn't, and they don't. R79 apparently learns everything he knows about black women from white men posting on Truth Social.

by Anonymousreply 144December 24, 2022 5:29 PM

That hideous face is proof that British "royalty" are inbred cretins.

by Anonymousreply 145December 24, 2022 5:33 PM

Charles and Milla will ride down the central aisle of Westminster in a Harley, Milla in the sidecar, as Milla swipes the crowns and they ride off to Buck House. Very much like Napoleon crowning himself.

by Anonymousreply 146December 24, 2022 5:41 PM

It’s worth repeating: white trash.

by Anonymousreply 147December 24, 2022 6:16 PM

I wonder if he will get away with changing the oath from defender of the faith, to defender of all faiths?

by Anonymousreply 148December 24, 2022 7:18 PM

I see that folks are still reading too much into the BRF’s actions…”Charles is wearing green, what a slap in the face for the Harkles,”.

“Look at how Wills and Kate are walking in front of the cameras…they’re snubbing Harry and Meghan!”!

Wow. Those tinfoil hats you’re wearing really are helping you to tune into what the BRF is thinking…we’re so jealous.

Said no one ever.

by Anonymousreply 149December 24, 2022 10:18 PM

[quote]R143 The coronation will be planned in accordance with the government's wishes. Charles will only have so much say over how large or small it is.

OMG… it would be hilarious if the government cut the ceremony down to practically nothing, and didn’t even televise it!

Imagine the pens thrown, later!

by Anonymousreply 150December 24, 2022 11:45 PM

👛 👝 👜 What is the estimated value of Little Mamma's handbag collection ?

by Anonymousreply 151December 26, 2022 12:57 AM

That withered old cunt he called mummy is dead. Long live The King.

by Anonymousreply 152December 26, 2022 3:25 AM

Well, not too long.

We’re trying to move things along into the modern age re: politics, etc. Charles is well beyond retirement age as it is.

He famously said he just wanted to curl up in Camilla’s panties forever. Now’s his big chance. Go!

by Anonymousreply 153December 26, 2022 9:28 AM

Most people expect the coronation to be a grand affair. The Frank Gallaghers putting the world to rights from their park benches are just a loud minority.

by Anonymousreply 154December 26, 2022 1:27 PM

They should go the Pearly Kings and Queens route.

by Anonymousreply 155December 26, 2022 2:01 PM

"Charles dear, we're just going to have a small coronation with balloons and cake."

"But we're saving up to throw you a really grand funeral!"

by Anonymousreply 156December 26, 2022 2:15 PM

R148 He isn't changing it, as he said quickly after his mother died. For one thing, he doesn't have the power to do so. He knows perfectly well that he can't become the Supreme Governor of the Church of England that is about to anoint him and change the oath on a whim.

He has made his ecumenical views clear elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 157December 26, 2022 6:02 PM

No, he actually did NOT say he wanted a scaled down coronation, just as no one has ever heard him say publicly that he wants a slimmed down monarchy.

The plans for this kind of thing are done in consultation with the government, from whom the Palace takes all its orders.

And the government has clearly decided that such a coronation isn't in the best interests of the country's image. Otherwise, it wouldn't happen.

And the Princess Consort title was cooked up by the PR consultants at the time, when Diana's death was still too fresh

Charles didn't state anything publicly, nor did he swear it with his hand on a Bible. It was strictly the balloon floated by Palace PR in case enough time hadn't gone by when Charles became King.

But it has. Everyone knew it was a ridiculous solution, including the Queen. It was nearly 20 years ago. Camilla is widely accepted, the Queen clearly became fond of her. Thete is no longer any need to call Camilla by the title she clearly has.

This is how things move along, you know,

The Queen recognized the inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 158December 26, 2022 6:15 PM

^*no longer any reason NOT to call Camilla by anything but the title she clearly has.

by Anonymousreply 159December 26, 2022 6:17 PM

^ Well, well, the palace shills, at R157 & R158, are certainly quick to respond this morning.

by Anonymousreply 160December 26, 2022 6:21 PM

Don't worry, King Charles, we'll get you a nice big sheet cake from Tesco!

by Anonymousreply 161December 26, 2022 6:22 PM

Hopefully it won't be a Tesco, but an upscale Waitrose that Georgie was sent to cut a ribbon for. The young wanker has to start earning his keep.

by Anonymousreply 162December 26, 2022 6:26 PM

^ Yes, fortunately, we have great YOUNG talent in the BRF...

which is why we can't be wasting money on these old crypt keepers.

by Anonymousreply 163December 26, 2022 6:29 PM

Could somebody tell Meghan's homophobic fangirls from Lipstick Alley that royals don't cut ribbons on grocery stores, they cut ribbons on public service works.

by Anonymousreply 164December 26, 2022 6:32 PM

Guard him well or he’s going to get chased down and devoured like Sebastian in “Suddenly Last Summer.”

by Anonymousreply 165December 26, 2022 7:01 PM

You BRF Frau groupies actually get your pussies wet over this nasty ole git? Pathetic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166December 26, 2022 7:05 PM

[quote]R146 royals don't cut ribbons on grocery stores, they cut ribbons on public service works.

Like sewage plants, etc?

by Anonymousreply 167December 26, 2022 10:21 PM

Like hospitals, r167.

by Anonymousreply 168January 22, 2023 8:12 AM

Great! It's going to be a lot of fun.

by Anonymousreply 169January 22, 2023 8:13 AM

Bullshit…the proposed Coronation sounds corny as fuck. A concert with a choir composed of representatives from the LGBTQI community, various faith groups, and Commonwealth representatives, and a bank holiday reserved for community service? The whole idea sounds so disingenuously inclusive it’s laughable.

by Anonymousreply 170January 22, 2023 8:40 AM

R133, take a visit to the black women's forum LSA, where they believe that Meghan never identified as black until she met Harry.

by Anonymousreply 171January 22, 2023 9:01 AM

It’s true though, R171. She’s clearly close to her mom, but all signs point to her identifying as white until the British press reminded her of what she is.

She even claims to have been blind to race despite growing up in L.A. in the 90’s (to include during the Rodney King riots).

by Anonymousreply 172January 22, 2023 9:08 AM

[quote]all signs point to her identifying as white until the British press reminded her of what she is.

You don't usually hear talk like that, outside of the former Confederacy.

by Anonymousreply 173January 22, 2023 9:13 AM

R173, cut the crap. When the Daily Mail is running headlines about a black woman like “Straight out of Compton”—a term that is associated with gangsta rap (when Meghan has never lived in Compton)—it’s fair to say she was targeted for being a black woman.

by Anonymousreply 174January 22, 2023 9:17 AM

What a dumbass. No one likes him or respects him as King.

by Anonymousreply 175January 22, 2023 9:18 AM

Of course she was, r174. She absolutely was targeted because of her race. It's fucking LUDICROUS that you think what I said claims otherwise.

"The British press had to remind her of what she is" is a terrible, racist, ugly thing to say. How are you even alive on this planet and yet unaware that saying "these white people had to remind this mixed woman of what she is" is thoroughly disgusting?

by Anonymousreply 176January 22, 2023 9:21 AM

We do, r175.

by Anonymousreply 177January 22, 2023 9:22 AM

That was the one and only ever racial allusion, r174, in the US Daily Mail online, by their American LA correspondent. It's the only article "targetting" Markle as a black person you will ever find. And it's something someone else wrote, not her own identity.

by Anonymousreply 178January 22, 2023 9:25 AM

R176, please point to any other article you can find in the British press "targetting" Markle for her race. The sole example you mentioned was written by an American for the American online edition of the Daily Mail.

by Anonymousreply 179January 22, 2023 9:28 AM

In recognition of the community service themed bank holiday, Chucky will volunteer to be Camilla’s tampon.

by Anonymousreply 180January 22, 2023 9:28 AM

Hey, psycho at R178 (and most likely the majority of posts on this thread): I was being sarcastic! When I say the British press had to remind her of who she is, I meant they felt like they had a duty to remind her that in their eyes, she’s just another black person worthy of derision. Cressida Bonas and Chelsy Davey were harassed for dating Harry, but they were never personally attacked.

by Anonymousreply 181January 22, 2023 9:33 AM

We’re meant to be discussing the scrounger known as Charles III and some of you stupid sluts are whining about his daughter-in-law. “Obsessed” is an understatement.

Back to Charles…he’s beyond tone deaf but he’s shown he doesn’t care (unless his popularity takes too much of a hit) for decades; the British population could be issued ration books and he’d keep chugging along, damning the expense.

No matter what his paid shills say, he’s not liked but tolerated; he’ll push too far and be forced to step down or conk out early.

by Anonymousreply 182January 22, 2023 9:40 AM

He's as big a dimwit as his son Harry. A spoiled tantrum throwing nasty little boy straight out of Monty Python with a carbon footprint the size of Antartica while bemoaning climate change yet the British public go along with it instead of saying this is total bullshit Chuck. Have a small backyard ceremony at one of your many castles or palaces if you must but don't shove your dusty underserved gross privileges in our faces. But Brits just like to get drunk and watch the telly.

by Anonymousreply 183January 22, 2023 9:54 AM

Call that royal family whatthry are Inbred White trash. Charles and that William are the worse. Kate is a 2 dollar whore. God bless Harry and our true princess Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 184January 22, 2023 10:14 AM

He's been waiting all his life for the coronation, you bet he's gonna spend big on it.

That said, it's apparently going to be scaled back compared to his mother's coronation.

by Anonymousreply 185January 22, 2023 10:27 AM

It was STUPID to ever let it be known there were two options for the coronation. The pompous one and the cut rate one. We all know the cut rate one would be very grand and impressive.

This is where Charles shows his character flaws and how they effect the "Royal" role, the royal impact, which is meant to be serene, but engaged and a servant to the public. Now the public is serving him by paying for the pompous luxurious coronation. In a time of financial straits.

by Anonymousreply 186January 22, 2023 10:34 AM

Everyone wants a big party. Why on earth are some so triggered by a concert?

by Anonymousreply 187January 22, 2023 10:38 AM

He could subject Lady Hussey to the Wheel of Catherine, then have her garroted and leave what remains of her body to scavengers. The students at Oxford and Cambridge might be satisfied. But then maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 188January 22, 2023 10:59 AM

Published 21 January 2023 Buckingham Palace is pleased to announce further details on the ceremonial, celebratory and community events that will take place over the Coronation Weekend between Saturday 6th and Monday 8th May 2023.

The Coronation of His Majesty The King and Her Majesty The Queen Consort will take place at Westminster Abbey on Saturday 6th May, 2023. The Service will be conducted by the Archbishop of Canterbury. As previously announced, the Service will reflect the Monarch’s role today and look towards the future, while being rooted in longstanding traditions and pageantry.

Across the Coronation Weekend, there will be further opportunities for people to come together in celebration of the historic occasion. On Sunday, 7th May 2023, a special Coronation Concert will be staged and broadcast live at Windsor Castle by the BBC and BBC Studios, with several thousand pairs of tickets to be made available via public ballot.

The Coronation Big Lunch, at which neighbours and communities are invited to share food and fun together, will take place across the country on the same date. On Monday, 8th May 2023, members of the public will be invited to take part in The Big Help Out, which will encourage people to try volunteering for themselves and join the work being undertaken to support their local areas.

Their Majesties The King and The Queen Consort hope the Coronation Weekend will provide an opportunity to spend time and celebrate with friends, families and communities across the United Kingdom, the Realms and the Commonwealth. Their Majesties are looking forward to marking the occasion with the public throughout 2023.

Saturday 6th May 2023 The Coronation Service at Westminster Abbey

The Coronation Service will take place on the morning of Saturday, 6th May 2023 at Westminster Abbey. The Coronation is a solemn religious service, as well as an occasion for celebration and pageantry.

Their Majesties The King and The Queen Consort will arrive at Westminster Abbey in procession from Buckingham Palace, known as ‘The King’s Procession’.

After the Service, Their Majesties will return to Buckingham Palace in a larger ceremonial procession, known as ‘The Coronation Procession’. Their Majesties will be joined in this procession by other Members of the Royal Family.

At Buckingham Palace, The King and The Queen Consort, accompanied by Members of the Royal Family, will appear on the balcony to conclude the day’s ceremonial events.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189January 22, 2023 11:18 AM

Sunday 7th May 2023 The Coronation Concert at Windsor Castle

On Sunday, 7th May 2023, a special Coronation Concert will take place at Windsor Castle. Produced, staged and broadcast live by the BBC and BBC Studios, the Coronation Concert will bring global music icons and contemporary stars together in celebration of the historic occasion.

Attended by a public audience including volunteers from The King and The Queen Consort’s many charity affiliations, the concert will see a world-class orchestra play interpretations of musical favourites fronted by some of the world’s biggest entertainers, alongside performers from the world of dance. The performances will be supported by staging and effects located on the Castle’s East Lawn and will also feature a selection of spoken word sequences delivered by stars of stage and screen.

Through a national ballot held by the BBC, several thousand members of the public will be selected to receive a pair of free tickets for the Coronation Concert at Windsor Castle.

Alongside the stars of the concert, the show will also see an exclusive appearance from The Coronation Choir. This diverse group will be created from the nation’s keenest community choirs and amateur singers from across the United Kingdom, such as Refugee choirs, NHS choirs, LGBTQ+ singing groups and deaf signing choirs. A new documentary exploring the formation of The Coronation Choir will tell the stories of the people representing the many faces and voices of the country. The Coronation Choir will appear alongside The Virtual Choir, made up of singers from across the Commonwealth, for a special performance on the night.

The centrepiece of the Coronation Concert, ‘Lighting up the Nation’, will see the country join together in celebration as iconic locations across the United Kingdom are lit up using projections, lasers, drone displays and illuminations.

The Coronation Concert will be produced by BBC Studios, broadcast live on BBC One, BBC iPlayer, BBC Radio 2 and BBC Sounds.

Further details about the concert, the national ticket ballot and the line-up will be released in due course.

The Coronation Big Lunch

Neighbours and communities across the United Kingdom are invited to share food and fun together at Coronation Big Lunches on Sunday 7th May 2023, in a nationwide act of celebration and friendship. From a cup of tea with a neighbour to a street party, a Coronation Big Lunch brings the celebrations to your neighbourhood and is a great way to get to know your community a little better.

The Coronation Big Lunch will be overseen and organised by the Big Lunch team at the Eden Project. The Big Lunch is an idea from the Eden Project, made possible by The National Lottery, that brings millions of people together annually to boost community spirit, reduce loneliness and support charities and good causes. Her Majesty The Queen Consort has been Patron of the Big Lunch since 2013.

Thousands of events are expected to take place in every corner of the United Kingdom this May as people take to their streets, gardens, parks and community spaces to join the Coronation celebrations and mark this historic occasion.

Free downloadable resources will also be made available online by the Big Lunch team at CoronationBigLunch.com, to help people and communities start their Coronation Big Lunch planning.

Monday 8th May 2023 The Big Help Out

The Big Help Out will be held on Monday, 8th May 2023 and is being organised by The Together Coalition and a wide range of partners such as The Scouts, the Royal Voluntary Service and faith groups from across the United Kingdom. The Big Help Out will highlight the positive impact volunteering has on communities across the nation.

In tribute to His Majesty The King's public service, The Big Help Out will encourage people to try volunteering for themselves and join the work being undertaken to support their local areas. The aim of The Big Help Out is to use volunteering to bring communities together and create a lasting volunteering legacy from the Coronation Weekend.

by Anonymousreply 190January 22, 2023 11:18 AM

I hate the term "LGBTQ+", it's anti-gay and misogynistic. An "LGBTQ+" chorus doesn't make any sense either, because the voices hardly work together and trans voices are all over the place. The way lesbians and gay men are being lumped in with all the unfortunates and marginals is also annoying, as it reinforces the idea that heterosexuals can only abide us if we're playing the role of the poor unfortunate, desperately pining for their approval and there solely for the purpose of making them feel better about themselves by being condescending to us. But I get that the King is trying to do a broad community thing and I'm looking forward to the concert.

by Anonymousreply 191January 22, 2023 11:23 AM

Does anyone really give a shit except in GB?

by Anonymousreply 192January 22, 2023 11:33 AM

The only thing most Brits care about is getting a 4-day weekend.

by Anonymousreply 193January 22, 2023 11:35 AM

Yeah I don't think many Brits will be offended by this. We've got an extra day off work and a lot of people want to put the TV on and see a spectacle.

Even the few that moan about know that deep down it'd be boring if it was a cheap and quick ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 194January 22, 2023 11:38 AM

It's not intended for people outside of the UK, r192, except perhaps some Commonwealth countries, but heads of state from all over the world will be in attendance.

by Anonymousreply 195January 22, 2023 2:18 PM

Bring on the pomp and circumstance! This is all they are good for!

by Anonymousreply 196January 22, 2023 2:32 PM

Let's party like it's 1918!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197January 22, 2023 4:20 PM

R191 droning from 1953

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198January 22, 2023 4:22 PM

I wish Charles did the right thing and stepped back, letting his son take his place. It would send a message about letting the younger generations have their turn. He could also let his son know he wasn't going to make him wait until he's a senior citizen to take the crown.

On a side note; I don't get the complaints about costs when the royal family brings in more revenue than they cost. It's their version of celebrities, so who cares? I find it rather nice to keep old world traditions if it's not hurting anyone.

by Anonymousreply 199January 22, 2023 4:45 PM

Good for him. Honestly, why the hell have royalty if they’re not going to blow it out for this type of stuff. Just get rid of them if you want him to be crowned in a courtroom with a reception for a few people in a church basement.

Seriously…go big or get rid of them.

by Anonymousreply 200January 22, 2023 4:50 PM

Agree r200. If you're going to do it, do it. And ignore the fuckers pretending they actually want a cut-rate coronation. They don't. They want to bitch about shit whatever happens.

Do a big old pageant for the people who actually want it. Which is I'm sure a majority of the country, and really the world.

by Anonymousreply 201January 22, 2023 4:54 PM

She wasn't close to her mother until she needed her race card r172.

by Anonymousreply 202January 22, 2023 4:59 PM

Good. Give me splendor.

by Anonymousreply 203January 22, 2023 5:04 PM

Yeah, she is super close to her mom who she barely saw for ten years. Do you also believe in the Easter Bunny? Their relationship reads as anything but close and more like a convenient business transaction.

by Anonymousreply 204January 22, 2023 5:04 PM

[quote]r198 The Coronation is a solemn religious service

Why haven’t they evolved into separating church and state yet?

by Anonymousreply 205January 22, 2023 5:06 PM

His coronation won’t be glamorous at all because he’s not attractive. His mom was photogenic and mysterious. He is awkward and homely. And with his bag lady Cowmilla by his side? ROFL disaster xxxx infinity.

by Anonymousreply 206January 22, 2023 5:17 PM

Oh come on, that's the whole point of it, or the art r206. England's had a thousand years of making a lot of mediocre monarchs shine through pageantry. It's not a Hollywood blockbuster where everybody needs to see somebody beautiful at the center of it. That is completely beside the point.

by Anonymousreply 207January 22, 2023 5:21 PM

Yeah r207, but Charles and Cowmilla are really homely. Seriously dumpy and frumpy. Will Cowmilla wear a bra at least?

by Anonymousreply 208January 22, 2023 5:23 PM

It's a coronation, r206. Why on earth should it be "glamorous"?

by Anonymousreply 209January 22, 2023 5:23 PM

[quote]His mom was photogenic and mysterious.

Come again?

by Anonymousreply 210January 22, 2023 5:23 PM

[quote]The Coronation is a solemn religious service

🙄 nothing religious about it. God is not involved and Chuck is not a theologian. Some of you grannies really are old relics aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 211January 22, 2023 5:27 PM

[quote]R211 nothing religious about it.

Isn’t it held in a church?

by Anonymousreply 212January 22, 2023 5:30 PM

Isn't there an Archbishop hanging around? Isn't he head of the Church of England? I mean you may not like it, but are you really that ignorant about the whole thing?

by Anonymousreply 213January 22, 2023 5:35 PM

Like a church makes it have anything to do with God or religion R212? Naive, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 214January 22, 2023 5:36 PM

R203.

And make it spectacular. 👍

by Anonymousreply 215January 22, 2023 5:39 PM

R212 no doubt believes kings are ordained by God to rule over lesser beings instead of luck of birth. How did people fall for that shit?

by Anonymousreply 216January 22, 2023 5:41 PM

R172- She is a parasitic narcissist. She loves no one except herself. She is incapable of love for another.

by Anonymousreply 217January 22, 2023 5:43 PM

[quote] It's a coronation, [R206]. Why on earth should it be "glamorous"?

Not R206, but people get interested in and support the monarchy if there's something interesting or, yes, glamorous about it. Diana was popular because she was glamorous.

Big Liz was not glamorous or beautiful or mysterious, but I agree she was photogenic and dignified. She rarely stuck her foot in her mouth and seemed to have a sense of humor and a sense of respect for her position.

by Anonymousreply 218January 22, 2023 5:44 PM

Wait, close to your mother is supposed to be some sort of goal? She's not just that woman nanny introduces you to when you're all dressed up?

by Anonymousreply 219January 22, 2023 5:46 PM

We know Camilla is a parasitic waste of life, along with Katie, but arent we supposed to be talking about Chucky?

by Anonymousreply 220January 22, 2023 5:49 PM

R218 She was so dignified. I adored and respected her.

by Anonymousreply 221January 22, 2023 5:49 PM

Chucky is the head of a church specifically created so a man could annul his legal marriage and marry and the woman he was fucking on the side. It doesn’t matter in which church the coronation takes place—it is void of any genuine religious significance.

by Anonymousreply 222January 22, 2023 5:51 PM

R220-. We are taking the unattractive, talentless wife of the ginger serpent's tooth. Please try to keep up.

by Anonymousreply 223January 22, 2023 5:53 PM

R220 None as are as useless as that lazy whore, Megan . She would not even work a few hours a month for a ridiculously privileged life so on top of being a lazy narcissist whore, she is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 224January 22, 2023 5:56 PM

So Harry and Meghan are going to be there, right? I wonder if she'll get to wear that damn tiara this time.

by Anonymousreply 225January 22, 2023 6:07 PM

R225- We know the blood ear wings will make an appearance. She is sickening.

by Anonymousreply 226January 22, 2023 6:09 PM

Hmm, six missing comments since I posted. Let me guess.......

by Anonymousreply 227January 22, 2023 6:14 PM

William is unattractive, with his horse teeth and bird mouth, but he in no way resembles the malformed Habsburgs.

And I don’t think it matters what kind of coronation Charles has. He’s awful and the good will extended to him after Elizabeth’s death won’t last forever.

by Anonymousreply 228January 22, 2023 6:14 PM

William is a Spencer male through and through. They’re dashing when they’re younger, but their looks plummet as they age. Hopefully he’s not a heavy drinker or he’ll become a bloated troll like his maternal grandfather and uncle.

by Anonymousreply 229January 22, 2023 6:17 PM

“Chuck, “Chuckie”, “Betty”, “Big Liz”, “Cowmilla” and the oh-so-funny tampon jokes.

Why do you Americans care? Why do you think any of it has anything to do with you?

Meanwhile, in LA - another mass shooting, this time at a Lunar New Year celebration. Yep, we need advice from you on organising a mass celebration.

by Anonymousreply 230January 22, 2023 6:29 PM

R81 - That's frog face?! Helluva frog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231January 22, 2023 6:33 PM

R230, your Queen is a fugly cunt. Tend to your own garden, dear.

by Anonymousreply 232January 22, 2023 6:34 PM

R230 says someone who comes from a country where they set poor people up in towering infernos.

by Anonymousreply 233January 22, 2023 6:53 PM

All the glory of the coronation of Silly Billy IV and Adelaide.

Place keepers.

by Anonymousreply 234January 22, 2023 7:00 PM

William is unattractive, with his horse teeth and bird mouth, but he in no way resembles the malformed Habsburgs."

William looks like a Roman God compared to the ginger. Harry and his hag are consumed with jealously over William and Catherine. That is their vile motivation for what they are doing. They can't compete with them because they are unattractive useless little twits .

by Anonymousreply 235January 22, 2023 7:34 PM

Give Charlie the procession he's earned..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236January 22, 2023 7:38 PM

Is this one of those palace-placed stories used fo float the idea of a grander coronation to get feedback?

by Anonymousreply 237January 22, 2023 7:38 PM

Someone should make a tiara 👑 with a paper bag attached to it. For Cowmilla.

by Anonymousreply 238January 22, 2023 8:03 PM

R230 = consumer of old people excrement.

by Anonymousreply 239January 22, 2023 8:10 PM

hmmm, I don't trust that chin r231

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240January 22, 2023 8:15 PM

[quote]r230 “Chuck, “Chuckie”, “Betty”, “Big Liz”, “Cowmilla” and the oh-so-funny tampon jokes. Why do you Americans care? Why do you think any of it has anything to do with you?

This is an American website. When you insist on infesting it with news of your Welfare leech royals, we will respond.

by Anonymousreply 241January 22, 2023 8:17 PM

Actually, I'm sure millions of us will watch it r241. I don't do early mornings, but I will watch the clips later. It's a thing in the world that former colonies, like us, will be watching no matter what anybody pretends to believe now.

by Anonymousreply 242January 22, 2023 8:21 PM

R231 Nobody set anyone up in a “towering inferno”, you pig ignorant cunt. It was a devastating accident which prompted my nation to spend an immense amount of money making sure it could never happen again.

Unlike you shitheads who find the murder of children at their desks a small price to pay so that you can continue to revere a bit of old paper written by racist bigots.

The more you idiots display your xenophobic hatred the more you highlight your own immense failings. So shsssh, fatty.

by Anonymousreply 243January 22, 2023 8:36 PM

Meanwhile your county is a fucking mess. We are all living in a fucking mess. 🤷‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 244January 22, 2023 8:45 PM

Just confirming, then - the coronation ceremony reduced from 4 hours to 1. The family will appear on the balcony and wave. There will be street parties across Britain as there always are for big celebrations, funded by the participants. There will be a concert at Windsor including a choir comprised of groups which should keep the socially aware happy. Then on the Monday holiday the populace will be encouraged to volunteer in the community - again, self-funded.

Not too much pomp there as far as I can see. But I actually read the official program - to/dr for most of you, presumably.

Now back to the hilarious tampon jokes!

by Anonymousreply 245January 22, 2023 8:57 PM

The establishment will put on a good show, the BBC will do it's best to build up to the 'big occasion' and then broadcast it, 90% of the population will watch it and 50% of those couldn't give a toss either way about Charles.

by Anonymousreply 246January 22, 2023 9:17 PM

[QUOTE] William looks like a Roman God compared to the ginger. Harry and his hag are consumed with jealously over William and Catherine. That is their vile motivation for what they are doing. They can't compete with them because they are unattractive useless little twits .

They’re all useless. Making a few charity visits a week is hardly worth the obscene amount of money their struggling subjects must fork over for them every year. And don’t say the royals bring in money because the ones who pay for their upkeep don’t see a cent of it.

by Anonymousreply 247January 22, 2023 9:19 PM

I'd trade the whole coronation...

just to see Charles get his British teefs fixed and maybe take a couple of centimeters off of that Gin Blossom nose of his

by Anonymousreply 248January 22, 2023 9:19 PM

This might sound weird coming from a Brit, but I've never been in the UK when any Royal event has happened. I used to think that my Dad planned it that way?

But as I've got older (and he's been dead 20 years) it's still the same. Some recent one's are:

Kate & Williams wedding - In Rome for my Mother's 70th birthday.

Harry & Meghan wedding - In Rhodes for my 50th Birthday.

Platinum Jubilee - In Capri for my Brother's 60th.

HM Queen dying - Day after I'd arrived in Cyprus for a six week holiday.

I will also miss The Coronation as my friend in Malta turns 65 on May 5th, she's having a party.

It's uncanny?

by Anonymousreply 249January 22, 2023 9:36 PM

^ humble brags

by Anonymousreply 250January 22, 2023 10:07 PM

R248 And get his ears pinned back. Good lord he looks like a Volkswagen with both doors open when he wears a hat.

by Anonymousreply 251January 22, 2023 10:07 PM

Labour needs to win the general electin led not by that shit stain Keir Starmer, but a real socialist with the lat name of Cromwell.

by Anonymousreply 252January 22, 2023 10:16 PM

[quote]Is he the oldest British monarch ever coronated??

R16: When King George IV died on 26 June 1830 without surviving legitimate issue, William succeeded him as King William IV. Aged 64, he was the oldest person to that point to assume the British throne,[65] a distinction he would hold until surpassed by Charles III in 2022

by Anonymousreply 253January 22, 2023 10:26 PM

I was in San Quentin State Prison during the Platinum Jubilee.

by Anonymousreply 254January 22, 2023 10:41 PM

Just sit your ass down r249 in Bristol or Coventry or some damn flat in some damn town. Stop galivanting around the Mediterranean, you twat.

by Anonymousreply 255January 22, 2023 10:46 PM

Yes R248 and R251 - the key qualification for Head of State is appearance.

You’re American, aren’t you?

by Anonymousreply 256January 22, 2023 10:52 PM

^ fat ugly toothless Brit, drinking warm beer and farting in front of the TV football matches

by Anonymousreply 257January 22, 2023 10:55 PM

If they want to get people dancing in the streets in the UK like they did in South Africa for my wedding, they would crown ME as Queen!!!

by Anonymousreply 258January 22, 2023 10:59 PM

She would empty the street lol. No one wants to see her unless they are allowed to throw rotten fruit at her.

by Anonymousreply 259January 22, 2023 11:03 PM

r253, interesting.

by Anonymousreply 260January 22, 2023 11:09 PM

Lets try that again.

R253, interesting.

R234

by Anonymousreply 261January 22, 2023 11:10 PM

R250 Reasonably humble as not one of those fairly short (less than 4hr) flights cost £150pp ($190) - return. I'm a bit of a cheapskate.

by Anonymousreply 262January 22, 2023 11:33 PM

I admire how the new king and queen are doing their duties.

by Anonymousreply 263January 22, 2023 11:35 PM

R263 I do as well. In my opinion he will be a good king.

by Anonymousreply 264January 22, 2023 11:39 PM

None of the above, R257 - but you say whatever you like to make yourself feel better!

by Anonymousreply 265January 23, 2023 12:11 AM

R257, perfectly proving R256’s point - and too fucking stupid to realise.

by Anonymousreply 266January 23, 2023 12:16 AM

Stupid, stupid move. He could have made being a modernised, environmentally conscious, relatively sustainable and relatively frugal monarch his selling-point in contrast to his mother. Now? Nope. He does not have significant reserves of personal support with the public like she did.

Which will be the next of his realms to become a republic? Antigua and Barbuda? Jamaica? Australia?

by Anonymousreply 267January 23, 2023 12:27 AM

R240 - On one of his Instagram posts, you can actually hear one of the crew say to him something like "I know you usually don't bottom" and then laugh.

by Anonymousreply 268January 23, 2023 1:34 AM

Good!

Go out with a Bang!

It will be the last one.

And no role for the Montecito turncoats!!

by Anonymousreply 269January 23, 2023 1:43 AM

R241 - an American website? How do you police membership, then? Please define “an American website”.

Are non-Americans allowed to participate or would you rather not hear from “foreigners” if their point of view differed from yours?

Rather parochial of you, isn’t it, R241? Pretty American to be honest!

by Anonymousreply 270January 23, 2023 1:44 AM

Is there even such a thing as an American website in a world of VPN's, which you don't even need on here?

by Anonymousreply 271January 23, 2023 1:48 AM

[quote]On one of his Instagram posts, you can actually hear one of the crew say to him something like "I know you usually don't bottom" and then laugh.

King Charles is a bottom and he posts about it on his Insta account?

by Anonymousreply 272January 23, 2023 1:48 AM

r245, don't forget the pubs being open well past their usual closure time so everyone can stay nice and sauced for the entire weekend.

by Anonymousreply 273January 23, 2023 1:53 AM

[quote]The centrepiece of the Coronation Concert, ‘Lighting up the Nation’, will see the country join together in celebration as iconic locations across the United Kingdom are lit up using projections, lasers, drone displays and illuminations.

I'm actually looking forward to this last part. The fireworks and drone displays during the Jubilee last year were spectacular, really entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 274January 23, 2023 1:55 AM

R272 - See R231 .

by Anonymousreply 275January 23, 2023 2:02 AM

R243 held the blowtorch while noshing on a carrot. The Queen would feed him when she was feeling in a somewhat charitable mood.

by Anonymousreply 276January 23, 2023 2:16 AM

R2 Of course you do dear. Now time for your lie down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277January 23, 2023 2:29 AM

In the name of God Almighty we proclaim you duly crowned His Majesty Charles the Third, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom, Canada and His other Realms and Territories King, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278January 23, 2023 2:36 AM

At the last coronation, a hopeful nation rebounding from a devastating war, celebrated the ascent of a young, elegant woman as Queen.

Fast forward to 2023: A scandal-plagued man in his 70’s is going to be celebrated during a time most Britons feel hopeless (inflation, effects of Brexit, endless parade of unpopular PM’s, strikes and natural disasters). Dedicated fans of the royals are delusional if they think this coronation will be well-received by the masses.

by Anonymousreply 279January 23, 2023 3:56 AM

R95 Brits only buy food in the winter?

by Anonymousreply 280January 23, 2023 4:04 AM

R279 just summed it all up in two, very short sentences. BRAVO!

by Anonymousreply 281January 23, 2023 4:55 AM

There were the news stories of Rose Hanbury using a strap- on on him.

(Or was that William?)

by Anonymousreply 282January 23, 2023 5:55 AM

Stories since disproven as the drunken online ramblings of an alcoholic English journalist called Giles Coren, who has since recanted.

But you mouth breathing Sussex Squad trash keep repeating them - we can always spot you as while you can sell “Hanbury” - Rose’s birth name, you get quite befuddled with “Cholmondeley” - her name since her marriage to the Marquess of Cholmondeley 13 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 283January 23, 2023 6:22 AM

I've just arrived in this thread after reading OP and then pressing reply and the first ting I saw was your post R283. It's one of the most bizarre things I've ever read. "I don't know what any of those words means but it's forcing me to buy it!"

Is the OP post still true or was this long ago?

Because all the recent news here in Oz says that the coronation will be a cut price affair and they will recycle everything and be very environmental and public involvement conscious. There would be a procession > ceremony > procession > balcony appearance > celebration evening including massive concert. It was announced today that it will be May 6th I think. It was on ABC Breakfast. That's all I know.

We have our first new coins in circulation with Charles on them. They all used to have Liz on them. Everything did. My passport does. We'll be seeing her for a bit.

Anyway, I think the Royal Family are a bit of fun sometimes (occasions like these) and none of them should be taken seriously. They are worth their weight in diamonds to the UK for press, travel, tourism, "buzz". They're a PR team. The more drama the better! They are a media industry. They aren't going anywhere. However, out of respect for Liz, Australia remained, but we will now take steps towards becoming a republic. We will have a referendum about it before/with our 2025 federal election I think. Charles knows and has said he will respect the decision. Bye!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284January 23, 2023 6:49 AM

I still can't quite believe Liz won the last referendum in Australia. No matter how great you all thought she was, who wants a Head of State that lives 10,000 miles away and visits once a decade (if that?). How many times will Charles visit Australia as King? Maybe once? Twice?

by Anonymousreply 285January 23, 2023 7:09 AM

R285 it was because of the way that the referendum was worded by the arch-monarchist Prime Minister John Howard. He made it a choice between two different presidential models (directly elected v’s nominated by the government of the day) rather than just asking “Do you support replacing the British monarch with an Australian Head of State?” thereby cleverly and cynically splitting the Yes vote.

The method of election could then have been subject to vote, assuming that “Yes” was the majority.

This is the approach that the Australian Republican Movement is proposing for next time.

by Anonymousreply 286January 23, 2023 8:02 AM

R286 Hmmm? There were only two options, Yes or No to a President appointed by 2/3rds of parliament.

That's a shit model but I'd take it every day over a foreign monarch on the other side of the planet.

by Anonymousreply 287January 23, 2023 8:07 AM

Royal blood? What a crock of shit.

So, because one of your ancestors fucked or killed someone you somehow inherit a "title"?! It's a nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 288January 23, 2023 8:19 AM

You're not Australian, r287, so it's not for you to say.

by Anonymousreply 289January 23, 2023 9:57 AM

Of course the "masses" will welcome the coronation. Charles is not "scandal plagued" and the British people will be very happy for an occasion to get together and celebrate, especially because so much else in the country is in a dire state right now.

by Anonymousreply 290January 23, 2023 10:02 AM

No r288, it's because as monarch you represent the sovereignty of the state through the fact that your family, as the royal family, has done so for centuries, a millennium even.

by Anonymousreply 291January 23, 2023 10:03 AM

Fuck that, R291. I didn't vote for them.

by Anonymousreply 292January 23, 2023 10:07 AM

The majority of the UK is happy with this system, r292. It would be an undemocratic move to try to change it.

How would you select the head of state of the UK? Bearing in mind that many parliamentary democracies that have a ceremonial president don't have elections for their head of state.

by Anonymousreply 293January 23, 2023 10:11 AM

[quote] The majority of the UK is happy with this system, [R292]. It would be an undemocratic move to try to change it.

Put it to a vote then.

by Anonymousreply 294January 23, 2023 10:52 AM

There's absolutely no demand for a vote and no significant desire other than from a tiny, tiny, tiny minority to get rid of the royal family. No political party would ever make a referendum on the royal family a policy because they would be crushed in elections and never recover. The continuation of the royal family is simply not an issue in British society, but you are free as a British citizen to campaign to abolish it. The onus is on those who oppose the monarchy to argue against it to the electorate. Why don't you do that?

by Anonymousreply 295January 23, 2023 11:03 AM

R292, is being willfully oblivious. More European countries have abandoned monarchies than retained them, and they’re doing just fine. As a matter of fact, out of the top 10 economies in the world, Japan, Canada and the UK are the only 3 that have a monarch as Head of State. Furthermore, the completely toothless Emperor of Japan, whose duties are purely ceremonial and constitutionally neutered, represents the most economically powerful of the three.

If the UK abandoned the monarchy, they could easily figure out a way to determine a non-Windsor Head of State (Speaker of the House of Commons…a President determined by Parliament…)

by Anonymousreply 296January 23, 2023 12:27 PM

R289 So you have absolutely no opinion whatsoever on the affairs of any country on Earth other than your own?

by Anonymousreply 297January 23, 2023 12:42 PM

I wonder how long an elected Head of State/President would last in the UK?

Prime Minister's are lucky is their tenure is longer than the life span of a hamster.

by Anonymousreply 298January 23, 2023 12:51 PM

The anus is those who support these obsolete expensive clowns. Why do they do they feel them need to grovel to their "betters" ? Why do you do that R295? Pathetic indeed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299January 23, 2023 1:36 PM

[quote]Put it to a vote then.

From the country that elected Trump and a Republican majority in the House. Sure. You go first.

by Anonymousreply 300January 23, 2023 4:32 PM

Sure r297, but I don't get outraged because a foreign country isn't doing exactly what I want.

by Anonymousreply 301January 23, 2023 5:50 PM

R296, most of the European countries that abandoned their royal families barely had them for 2-3 generations. Countries like Germany and Italy, which are parliamentary democracies, don't have elections for their ceremonial head of state.

All of this is moot anyway, as there is very little desire in the UK to abolish the royal family.

by Anonymousreply 302January 23, 2023 5:55 PM

An elected or appointed Head of State in the UK would be held to a much higher standard than The King. Ideally they'd need to be orphans and single, only serve a maximum of one year and independently wealthy via an Inheritance.

If they couldn't meet that criteria, they'd be torn apart within months of taking office. You wouldn't have many suitable applicants.

by Anonymousreply 303January 23, 2023 6:21 PM

R301. Oh, this is not me outraged. You wouldn't like me when I'm outraged.

by Anonymousreply 304January 23, 2023 6:53 PM

Charles could be crowned King of English Tourism.

by Anonymousreply 305January 23, 2023 7:17 PM

Charles could be crowned King of The Welfare State.

by Anonymousreply 306January 23, 2023 7:26 PM

[quote]r290 Of course the "masses" will welcome the coronation. Charles is not "scandal plagued"

NOT scandal plagued? What about being repeatedly pegged by Rose Hanbury? What about driving his first wife to anorexia and suicide attempts… while pregnant?? What about publicly lusting to be his married mistress’ tampon??

Jimminy CHRISTMAS!

by Anonymousreply 307January 23, 2023 7:30 PM

R307 one does wonder how the Klan Grannies post this shit with a straight face. Another reason to just write them off as trolls.

by Anonymousreply 308January 23, 2023 7:37 PM

R305 Spurious canard. The French, Germans ,Italians get just as much tourism revenue from the detritus left by their extinct monarchies without having to support the living parasites with tax dollars. When it comes to money for value the Windsor's are truly welfare Queens. The pre covid 2018 graph shows the "Windsor Disneyland" attractions barely crack the top 10.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309January 23, 2023 7:47 PM

You’re not very bright, are you, R307?

by Anonymousreply 310January 23, 2023 7:49 PM

Lol r308. The trolls are the non-Brits who spout their nonsense spew about an institution they know nothing about. Care to give us an example of this "scandal"? Oh, and are Harry and Meghan, who love Lady Hussey and think she's great also "klan grannies"?

by Anonymousreply 311January 23, 2023 8:36 PM

You might want to get your facts straight, R307, though I imagine literacy is a challenge for your kind.

by Anonymousreply 312January 23, 2023 8:48 PM

R307, oh, your accidental mastery of irony... well done, if you knew what you were doing.

by Anonymousreply 313January 23, 2023 8:49 PM

F&F R307 and R308.

by Anonymousreply 314January 23, 2023 8:49 PM

UK clings to the Windsors like the USA clings to ' American exceptionalism" in the face of it's disintegrating republic. Brits would rather pay for the BRF then admit 21st century England is Denmark West.

by Anonymousreply 315January 23, 2023 9:03 PM

I'm fully aware that the UK is a minor, mid-sized country r335. That has nothing to do with whether we have a royal family or not, though.

by Anonymousreply 316January 23, 2023 9:05 PM

^ but it has everything to do with whether you can afford a royal family, though

by Anonymousreply 317January 23, 2023 9:11 PM

Charles has already rejected a people's monarchy like the Danes. Guess he'd rather leave William with nothing than a Grand Fenwick parody.

by Anonymousreply 318January 23, 2023 9:20 PM

^ Charlie wants to go out with a bang.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319January 23, 2023 9:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320January 23, 2023 9:36 PM

Bug fail, r317. The royal family is not a huge expense. A ceremonial president would also entail costs.

by Anonymousreply 321January 23, 2023 9:39 PM

Thinking about the royal family, for each of the following please say whether you have a positive or negative opinion of them?: The institution of the monarchy in general

Total positive: 60%

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322January 23, 2023 9:42 PM

R321 Sure Hyacinth

The Accounts for the Sovereign Grant, which funds the Queen and her household's official expenses, released a report in the summer of 2022, showing that the monarchy cost the taxpayer £102.4m ($114.6m) during the 2021–22 financial year – an increase of 17% from the previous 12 months.Oct 7, 2022

by Anonymousreply 323January 23, 2023 9:51 PM

The total budget expenditure for the UK in the year 2022-2023 is £1,182 billion, r320.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324January 23, 2023 9:51 PM

R324 is for r323 too. It's a tiny, tiny amount, r323, a presidency would also cost and the vast majority want to keep the monarchy.

by Anonymousreply 325January 23, 2023 9:53 PM

Bloody Hell what about all our important "work" ! We are worth every farthing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326January 23, 2023 9:55 PM

R325 Happy 75th Hyacinth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327January 23, 2023 9:59 PM

I've got most of you on block so spare the huffing and puffing at me.

by Anonymousreply 328January 23, 2023 10:01 PM

To be clear, because you're angry idiots. Idiot is one thing. Angry is another. Combined, Jesus, so dull.

by Anonymousreply 329January 23, 2023 10:02 PM

Which countries provide palaces, annual grants, and full-time security details to the siblings, children and grandchildren of the ceremonial President?

by Anonymousreply 330January 23, 2023 10:02 PM

Lol r326, you Americans sure are funny with your outdated ideas of folksy English language. That's a good photo of the then Prince of Wales promoting Britain abroad.

R327, those poll figures have always been like that. I thought a ceremonial president was a good idea when I was 20. Now, a little older, I think it's completely inappropriate for the UK. The vast majority of the UK population, even younger people, support keeping the royal family. That's why there is no movement whatsoever to get rid of the royal family.

by Anonymousreply 331January 23, 2023 10:03 PM

£102.4m a bit pricey for this what?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332January 23, 2023 10:04 PM

The anti-royal twits also overlook the fact that the sovereign grant is not the personal expenditure of the monarch but pays the salaries of probably thousands of people, maintains public buildings and pays for the monarch's official business of representing the state abroad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333January 23, 2023 10:07 PM

It's the know-it-all who thinks he can tell other countries how they should run their affairs again at r330. The monarch's grandchildren don't get anything publicly funded, unless they are officially working for the nation as working royals and even then there are limits on what is spent on their activities. It's amazing just how ignorant those who whine about the tiny amount of public spending the royal family gets actually know about what it's spent on.

by Anonymousreply 334January 23, 2023 10:13 PM

Americans know best about pretty much everything including the workings of the British monarchy.

Even when they don’t, which is all the time, as demonstrated in these threads time and time again.

by Anonymousreply 335January 23, 2023 10:19 PM

How on earth do countries with Presidents manage? Why don't they need the President's whole extended family to provide all this vital work for the nation? Why didn't Hunter Biden and Tiffany Trump get a berth at a taxpayer-funded property? Who cuts the ribbons? Who kisses the kids with cancer?

by Anonymousreply 336January 23, 2023 10:26 PM

R307’s posting history on this thread alone shows that it pivots between pretending to be British and pretending to be American, while being focused on pegging from either persona.

And it still can’t spell “Cholmondeley”.

by Anonymousreply 337January 23, 2023 10:28 PM

"Working royals" is an oxymoron

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338January 23, 2023 10:34 PM

R331 Sure Hyacinth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339January 23, 2023 10:43 PM

Mark Steele solves the BRF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340January 23, 2023 11:24 PM

Like most of us I grew up with Queen Elizabeth. She was the same age as my mum. There was a reflexive respect for her not just as Queen but as a human being who had given her life in service to a rather unenviable job. She did it with dignity. I do not feel the same about Charles or his second wife and the rest of the current BRF. I'm not a youngster. Time to show this lot the gangway. I may be just a Half-Brit but I'm not a nitwit.

by Anonymousreply 341January 23, 2023 11:58 PM

[quote] From the country that elected Trump and a Republican majority in the House. Sure. You go first.

And got rid of him. There are also term limits. You’re stuck for a lifetime with a pedophile monarchy.

by Anonymousreply 342January 24, 2023 2:08 AM

Regardless of whether or not physical appearance of a head of state is an issue, Charles is still unfortunate looking. Doesn’t help him. Cowmilla either.

by Anonymousreply 343January 24, 2023 2:11 AM

Yeah, the States is soooooo rid of Trump.

You know what, R342? We'll be interested in your opinion when your country gets over its gun slaughter addiction. Until then shut the fuck up, learn some shame and humility and know that nobody - NOBODY - takes you or your shithole nation seriously anymore.

by Anonymousreply 344January 24, 2023 2:12 AM

CR III will be the last monarch of the United Kingdom.

by Anonymousreply 345January 24, 2023 2:35 AM

He waited long enough, let him have his day in the sun.

by Anonymousreply 346January 24, 2023 3:05 AM

[quote]r308 One does wonder how the Klan Grannies post this shit with a straight face. Another reason to just write them off as trolls.

You are unfortunately misusing the term “klan grannies.” It’s an allusion to the white supremacist group the Ku Klux Klan (or KKK), and so denotes the old sot crown loyalists who detest Ms. Markle because she’s mixed race.

If you’re again confused, simply look in a mirror and you’ll see what one looks like.

by Anonymousreply 347January 24, 2023 4:48 AM

^^ oh, I see I am lecturing to the choir, r308. You were indeed agreeing with me that the klan grannies are utterly ridiculous.

I am sorry, and hope you will forgive.

Nothing could be worse than being accused of being a klan granny!

by Anonymousreply 348January 24, 2023 4:52 AM

R327 My parents are baby boomers. They were ardent anti-monarchists in the 60s....now in their mid-70s they're both big royalists.

by Anonymousreply 349January 24, 2023 5:17 AM

Oh, dear, r349. Have they succumbed to dementia : (

That is indeed a sorry fate.

by Anonymousreply 350January 24, 2023 5:42 AM

People can barely afford the basics, but a choir composed of non-binary Aboriginal vegans from Australia singing “God Save the King” is sure to make everything much, much better.

by Anonymousreply 351January 24, 2023 8:15 AM

No matter how much money Charles spends, he won't ever be taken seriously...

and Wills still won't be welcome in Wales.

by Anonymousreply 352January 24, 2023 10:05 PM

"Welcome in Wales" is not actually a goal, dear.

by Anonymousreply 353January 24, 2023 10:58 PM

So does Camilla get her own throne? And when exactly is she crowned Empress of India? Also, Augusta Britannia?

by Anonymousreply 354January 24, 2023 11:01 PM

Why did Charles lie to the public and swear Camilla would never be titled queen?

Yet here we are.

by Anonymousreply 355January 24, 2023 11:03 PM

Cause it was stupid to think she wouldn't be r355. It was stupid and everyone was asking for a stupid lie, so he told them a stupid lie.

by Anonymousreply 356January 24, 2023 11:08 PM

Charles is a known liar. Who actually believe he will adhere to any promise he makes to the public, family or friends?

It wasn’t a stupid lie, R356. The lie was told because of his future as the Head of CoE but the fact he got the PR machine behind such a fib is telling of his character.

If only Margaret didn’t booze herself into an early grave…we’d be looking at a very different BRF today.

by Anonymousreply 357January 24, 2023 11:13 PM

Oh even fucking stupider. The Church that was founded on divorce is STILL pretending to be traumatized by that shit? Queen Camilla is Queen Camilla because she is married to King Charles. Everyone deal with the trauma of it all.

by Anonymousreply 358January 24, 2023 11:15 PM

#NotOnMyWatch

by Anonymousreply 359January 25, 2023 12:31 AM

It was supposed to be a condition of the marriage.

by Anonymousreply 360January 25, 2023 6:15 AM

So, has he done anything since becoming king? Or is he just coasting?

by Anonymousreply 361January 25, 2023 6:17 AM

Well for one, R361, he just donated millions from his windfarm profits back to the country to be used for public good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362January 25, 2023 6:41 AM

That’s nice. Couldn’t he have saved some of it to bleach his teeth, though?

by Anonymousreply 363January 25, 2023 6:55 AM

Once again, clueless Americans thinking that the qualification for Head of State is appearance.

by Anonymousreply 364January 25, 2023 6:58 AM

What does Margaret have to do with anything, r357?

by Anonymousreply 365January 25, 2023 9:34 AM

He's been supporting many local communities in the UK with his visits, r361, and been supporting the arts. Camilla has done similar and also promoted educational projects and organisations that support women against violence, including a UN event at Buckingham Palace. The King also gave his first Christmas message, accredited his first prime minister and has also hosted many heads of state and government, thus bolstering the UK's diplomatic relations.

If you're really interested, you can follow the royal family's Instagram and Twitter accounts and their website.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366January 25, 2023 9:41 AM

No one is interested in their actual schedules, dear R366. Where the fuck do you think you are? We want to gossip about the hypocrisy, infidelity and non-stop family drama of the BRF. They’re paid sufficiently to act as carrion to the masses and they can’t help providing it by the ton.

I’m barely getting my coffee, R365. I’m hoping someone else fills you in or you Google the bitter, glorious cuntiness that was THE Princess Margaret.

They don’t make Princesses like her anymore. The closest we have is Princess Michael of Kent aka Schnitzel from Oz and she’s reduced to recycling outfits at this point due to her milkshake no longer bringing in the pounds/rubles.

by Anonymousreply 367January 25, 2023 9:51 AM

Side note: last night I watched "Charles at 70" on PBS; kind of sentimental puff piece about the old bird, but it's kind of sad in that the documentary starts after the Harkles wedding & he walked Megs down the aisle. There's a scene of Harry speaking on his behalf at some event (I think it was an event that Megs was filmed complaining about how boring it was & she wanted to leave) and you can't help but feel sorry for the old boy that things went so wrong so quickly. Which is certainly not to say that he doesn't share in the blame of Harry's dysfunction, but it reminds me of that line from Lion In The Winter in which Henry asks "how did we get to this day?" (or something like that)

by Anonymousreply 368January 25, 2023 10:52 AM

It’s not a qualification, sure, but he’s still gross looking. Cowmilla too.

by Anonymousreply 369January 25, 2023 12:11 PM

R368- Puff Piece sounds like a tasty 😋 snack

by Anonymousreply 370January 25, 2023 12:33 PM

[quote]Do a big old pageant for the people who actually want it. Which is I'm sure a majority of the country, and really the world.

I very much doubt the entire WORLD wants to see the coronation of the figurehead king of a small island that is becoming more irrelevant by the day.

by Anonymousreply 371January 25, 2023 12:37 PM

You sound old, sad and pathetic, r367, bitter and disappointed in life and vicariously trying to live your life through others.

by Anonymousreply 372January 25, 2023 12:41 PM

R367, you are truly the biggest idiot on this board and that, fool, is a very, very high bar.

by Anonymousreply 373January 25, 2023 1:03 PM

I didn't bother to read most of the troll posts shitting on Charles and Camilla. Obviously, they were "written" by morons who have never actually looked at anything Charles has done over his lifetime.

He was one of the early proponents of fighting climate change and saving the environment. Mocked at the time, he's been proven right.

He created a sustainable organic farm to sell organic products. Duchy Originals is the largest organic food and drink brand in the UK; all royalties from the sale of its products go to charitable causes.

He's been married to Camilla for far longer than Diana, who had serious mental issues and was never as innocent as she appeared. Camilla has served as a stabilizing force to him.

But please, continue to spew your hatred and bile along with your ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 374January 25, 2023 6:59 PM

Thank you, r374.

by Anonymousreply 375January 25, 2023 7:25 PM

The top story on the New York Times website right now is about UK workers struggling to feed their families, and the top comment blasts Chucky’s coronation. The fat, delusional fraus who infest these threads need to realize they represent the overwhelming minority. Unfortunately, they’re no different than terrorist, Mormons, and other zealots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376January 25, 2023 7:44 PM

But he still ugly r374.

Why you mad though?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377January 25, 2023 7:45 PM

R376 you’re American. Why do you care? Why are so many of the Americans on these threads so invested in the British monarchy? Why do you think that your opinions (rarely based on fact) matter?

These aren’t rhetorical questions - I would genuinely like to know.

by Anonymousreply 378January 25, 2023 8:00 PM

Because R378, they fap to fantasies of castles and crowns. Too many viewings of THE CROWN and THE PRINCESS DIARIES.

by Anonymousreply 379January 25, 2023 8:03 PM

R378, you Royalist cunts insist on posting these threads, so I’ll respond to make sure the voice of the majority is represented.

by Anonymousreply 380January 25, 2023 8:04 PM

Thanks, R372!

by Anonymousreply 381January 25, 2023 8:29 PM

R380 it’s always good to know what I’m dealing with when the best that someone can do is to call me a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 382January 25, 2023 8:36 PM

R376, the British people don't give a shit what the New York Times says, either about British workers or the British royal family.

by Anonymousreply 383January 25, 2023 8:44 PM

Lol r380, you don't represent the majority of British people. What the majority of American people may or may not think about the royal family is completely irrelevant. If you don't like royal family threads, just ignore them.

by Anonymousreply 384January 25, 2023 8:47 PM

R383 Beryl in her council flat in Camden aka The British People.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385January 25, 2023 10:38 PM

I like waxing poetic over King Charles and Cowmilla the Consort and their lack of good looks. He definitely got the worst of Betty's and Phil's facial features. LOL

He sho' iz ugleeeee

by Anonymousreply 386January 25, 2023 10:58 PM

And he still isn't the ugliest monarch ever, there is a long list in front of him...

Queen Mary 1st was an absolute dog, considering portraits are meant to flatter the sitter she must have needed a hessian veil in reality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387January 25, 2023 11:31 PM

I guess that’s how Trump managed to be elected - because the average basic American such as R385, R386 and R387 (and you couldn’t be more basic) found him so fucking attractive.

by Anonymousreply 388January 26, 2023 12:42 AM

Why you mad R388? LOL. He's ugly, it's fine. Trump becoming president is related to the BRF HOW? You're off your meds again, aren't you? Try swallowing them with peanut butter - tastier that way.

by Anonymousreply 389January 26, 2023 12:58 AM

You lost the argument at “LOL”, R389 - are you a thirteen year old schoolgirl?

by Anonymousreply 390January 26, 2023 1:08 AM

R374 Lickspittle was born with a todger and shills a crock of shite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391January 26, 2023 2:55 AM

R374 Fail. Your King is a septuagenarian man baby who gaslighted an innocent 19 yo girl because he didn't have the balls to marry the hag he really loved. His whole life has been one big sniveling whine. Even his own father found him contemptible. But you keep tryin to turn those huge sows ears into a silk purse. Nasty old gits face speaks for itself. No sale Hyacinth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392January 26, 2023 3:07 AM

Don't ever recall seeing his Mum needing to have a reporter body blocked but then Charlie is not his Mum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393January 26, 2023 3:27 AM

^ No he is not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394January 26, 2023 3:28 AM

Why do you care, R392? You’re American - I know that you think that as an American that automatically gives your opinion some weight, but it actually doesn’t. Quite the opposite to the rest of the world, in fact.

But do carry on with your weird obsession.

by Anonymousreply 395January 26, 2023 3:30 AM

R393 Vid reaffirms Harry's claims about the Firm. Charles is a nasty cunt who surrounds himself with like minded nasty cunts.

by Anonymousreply 396January 26, 2023 3:48 AM

^ Well he married one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397January 26, 2023 3:51 AM

Yes, R397 - we know. You have that picture on standby and post it regularly. Whatever floats your tiny little boat, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 398January 26, 2023 4:25 AM

R397 you need to decide on a nationality and stick to it. All this flipping and flopping between British and American personae and vernacular must be positively exhausting! Oh, and you might want to learn the different applications of “then” and “than” unless you’re happy looking like a total idiot.

by Anonymousreply 399January 26, 2023 4:32 AM

R390, meds. 😆

by Anonymousreply 400January 26, 2023 7:30 AM

Oh come on R400, you forgot to say “LOL”!

Nice emoji, though - are you a thirteen year old schoolgirl?

by Anonymousreply 401January 26, 2023 7:33 AM

Charles is ugly regardless of whether I’m a teen girl. That will never change.

by Anonymousreply 402January 26, 2023 7:37 AM

Can you imagine if he’d ever had kids with Camilla??

It would be utterly terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 403January 26, 2023 7:45 AM

LOL R402!🤣😆😂

by Anonymousreply 404January 26, 2023 8:17 AM

Why do the British posters get so offended by comments about Charles and Camilla's appearance?

Are you still laboring under the delusions of the Divine Right of Kings?

Were you away from school during the study of World War I?

by Anonymousreply 405January 26, 2023 8:35 AM

Lol r405, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. A constitutional monarchy is the exact opposite of the divine right of kings.

No one's offended by infantile, ignorant comments about people's appearances. Posters are just pointing out that they're infantile and ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 406January 26, 2023 11:46 AM

R406 Still dreams of this between her legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407January 26, 2023 2:18 PM

Queen Mary I was Gerald Ford!

by Anonymousreply 408January 26, 2023 2:24 PM

r374, you consider mental illness to be a personality flaw. I wouldn't be calling others ignorant if I were you.

by Anonymousreply 409January 26, 2023 2:25 PM

[quote] No sale Hyacinth.

Has our resident Klan Grannies troll suddenly found Britbox? That's 2 Keeping up Appearances references in the last week.

by Anonymousreply 410January 26, 2023 2:27 PM

It's Datalounge. We usually average two Hyacinth Bucket references per hour.

by Anonymousreply 411January 26, 2023 2:30 PM

Yeah but Harry+Meghan fans usually sticks to "klan granny" racist" etc. Hyacinth being used as some sort of Karen substitute is certainly a new one.

by Anonymousreply 412January 26, 2023 2:32 PM

Umm, there no such thing as a "resident Klan Grannies troll". It's a collective of DL posters who are sick of old English broads invested in complete strangers posting here incessantly. If you don't understand DL you don't belong here.

by Anonymousreply 413January 26, 2023 3:43 PM

Boo hoo

by Anonymousreply 414January 26, 2023 3:46 PM

[quote] If you don't understand DL you don't belong here.

DL is serious business guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416January 26, 2023 3:49 PM

Who said that R416? It does say "gay" though. What do you frauen not understand about that? No one wants you or your obsession with this gross family here though. Thread after thread every day is obsession and wanted.

by Anonymousreply 417January 26, 2023 3:57 PM

r417 It also says celebrity discussion board and pointless bitchery both of which this covers. Anyway royal posting seems to have calmed down since the book came out. My front page is currently full of dementia, Madonna and back pain.

by Anonymousreply 418January 26, 2023 4:01 PM

Everybody and their dead dog says "everything I post here is perfect because the tagline says 'pointless bitchery'" but that's just a cop-out.

The DLer you were complaining about posted exclusively about Charles and has never once said anything about "Klan Grannies." They made one single reply about Harry after one of you guys brought the topic up first. Yet here you are, personally attacking them as "the" Klan Granny troll (r413 is right, there isn't just one) and also a "Harry+Meghan fan" when they aren't either.

That's not "pointless bitchery," that's just you being a petulant little bitch, complaining because someone said something you don't like. This is why so many people are tired of you guys. You're like a bunch of boring yet troubled tweens.

by Anonymousreply 419January 26, 2023 4:25 PM

I love the cluelessness about royal family interest.

by Anonymousreply 420January 26, 2023 4:31 PM

Hey I love pointless bitchery and gossip but let's face it. The cunts posting incessantly about this are mentally ill obsessives.

by Anonymousreply 421January 26, 2023 4:33 PM

r419 I've not posted in this thread before today. I clicked on it in moderate interest because its a slow day on DL, saw a reference to Hyacinth. Remembered the other day I'd seen a thread called "Harry and Meghan piss off Hyacinths" or something. Wondered at what point that became a thing rather than the old klan granny then your whiny ass started screaming get out you don't belong here. You seem bizarrely enraged over this shit.

by Anonymousreply 422January 26, 2023 4:40 PM

My membership expires tomorrow. I was toying with letting it go. This place is over. R419 ordering who should stay and who should go because they don't like this or she doesn't like cements it for me. The vibe is just so much bullshit. It's like reverse TwOP... control freaks, but without authority. R413, I've been here since I am Not Myself These Days (actually, before... it was the first time the site was hijacked for the benefit of the self). Bossy little girls like you make no more difference here and you do in your own sad life. But you are boring.

by Anonymousreply 423January 26, 2023 7:11 PM

Hilarious.

He looks like an elder-Kaleb, that Shriner's kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424January 26, 2023 7:28 PM

R423 I can't see the trolls at 413, 419 and wherever else because I blocked them. Since Dangling Tendrils whiners pop up who don't want us laughing and pointing at the Harolds, so it's nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 425January 26, 2023 8:43 PM

I can't believe the number of whiners, R425. There are tons of threads that I am not into. I don't pop up to scold them all.

I know it's been twenty years of this place was so much better, but there was a time it was. Now it sucks. Boring, scoldy, psycho. I'm out.

by Anonymousreply 426January 26, 2023 8:47 PM

Miss Prisspot,Klan Gran ,Hyacinth, Lady C.... bugger off the lot of you daft haters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427January 26, 2023 9:20 PM

Charles should sell the naming rights to the coronation:

"Sainsbury's presents the Coronation of King Charles III"

by Anonymousreply 428January 26, 2023 9:36 PM

Charles already took a couple of hundred million in cash from the murderous Saudi Arabian dictator Mohammed bin Salman. Sainsbury's would be a step up.

by Anonymousreply 429January 26, 2023 9:39 PM

R407 That will keep me awake tonight.

by Anonymousreply 430January 27, 2023 5:47 AM

Anything Harry related is by definition accompanied by whining. It's the Sussex brand.

by Anonymousreply 431January 27, 2023 12:55 PM

When watching "Charles at 70", I was kind of surprised by the way in which he viewed his PoW role as a "business" - he gave a lot back to communities, but that also meant constantly hustling for $$ through the Prince's Trust. I'm not diminishing how odious the Saudis are, but I could honestly see him figuring that if this $$ helped some poor depressed community in Wales have a nice community center, why not?

Also, Camilla seems devoted to Charles and dealing with him 24/7 would be no picnic. She's lovely & deserves whatever accolades she gets as Queen Consort (or whatever the title was).

Finally, the interview with Wills & Harry was kind of sad because it show Harry's enthusiasm and love for his father prior to Mexit, even more than Wills, who was surprisingly brief and low key (unenthused?) through the interviews. I can see where Charles was very busy with whatever he was doing & didn't give them much of his time or attention.

by Anonymousreply 432January 27, 2023 1:14 PM

Harry changed for the worse when Meg put her claws in, no doubt about it. He was always a snobby prick, but he quickly jumped to the next level. I'm just waiting for all BRF/Sussex interaction to come to a screeching halt.

by Anonymousreply 433January 27, 2023 1:57 PM

It’s the extramarital pegging I can’t believe people are okay with.

by Anonymousreply 434January 27, 2023 7:37 PM

It's the flat earth I can't believe people are okay with.

And Diana with Elvis on that island.

by Anonymousreply 435January 27, 2023 7:41 PM

Is Charles a lizard person as well or does it skip generation? William is definitely a lizard.

by Anonymousreply 436January 27, 2023 7:43 PM

Of course she is devoted to him, r432.

After all, Cowmilla IS man’s best friend…

by Anonymousreply 437January 28, 2023 12:34 AM

Charles is planning on giving a pre-coronation interview. The late Queen was pretty much the only monarch in Europe who never gave interviews as a policy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438January 28, 2023 10:33 PM

Insecurely craving the limelight.

Just make sure there’s no pens around.

by Anonymousreply 439January 28, 2023 11:13 PM

So he’s damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t, R439? Which would you prefer?

by Anonymousreply 440January 28, 2023 11:44 PM

Familiarity breeds contempt and you already have enough of that sonny.

by Anonymousreply 441January 29, 2023 12:40 AM

I'm positive that on the eve of his coronation, Charles will discuss with the BBC Haz and Sparkles' boo boo fee fees, a matter of global import.

by Anonymousreply 442January 29, 2023 12:43 AM

Charles gave lots of interviews while he was the heir, stopping now would be weird.

Let's not forget the whole lack of access to the Monarch is a Windsor invention, Queen Victoria published extract's from her diaries during her lifetime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443January 29, 2023 12:51 AM

How about he leave interviews to the current PoW, R440? The heir needs to start carving out his own niche as the visible King in training and it would be tricky with your immediate boss still giving the media such access.

Charles III should in QEII footsteps and no longer grant interviews as monarch; “insecurely craving the limelight” is correct.

by Anonymousreply 444January 29, 2023 6:18 AM

Oh, dear…”Charles III should FOLLOW in QEII’s footsteps […]”.

by Anonymousreply 445January 29, 2023 6:20 AM

Setting all the Sussex drama and Charles/Diana drama aside, Charles has always been a forward thinker. It would be great if his interview focused on his many many accomplishments over the years (which he doesn't publicise enough in my opinion) and his positive vision for the country in the years ahead. His family drama aside, the country could really use a ray of hope right now and if C3 plays his cards right, he could really do that. I know you'll all say I'm nuts, but I am rooting for him to be successful. The country needs it.

by Anonymousreply 446January 29, 2023 9:18 AM

R446 Hear hear Hyacinth! We are an inspirational figure ,yes we are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447January 29, 2023 6:31 PM

I also think that King Charles should follow his mother's strategy and not grant interviews. Rather than interviews, the Queen often allowed documentaries to be made about what she did as head of state (in 1992's Elizabeth R she provided the commentary) and I think that's what Charles should do. I know other European monarchs do grant interviews, but I think most other European monarchies are "pedestrian" compared to the BRF. The British Monarch being slightly more remote allows for them to maintain a more politically neutral position. When Charles gave interviews as Prince of Wales, it actually damaged his standing. The Brits tend to like their royals to be seen but not rarely heard beyond general platitudes.

by Anonymousreply 448January 29, 2023 6:50 PM

He should be on the record regarding whether or not he thinks women should be taxed for using their lovers as a feminine hygiene product.

by Anonymousreply 449January 29, 2023 7:24 PM

Are you gay, r449?

by Anonymousreply 450January 29, 2023 7:38 PM

^ You obviously are not R450

by Anonymousreply 451January 30, 2023 2:05 PM

^ R450 for R451. Rubbish ! I often eye shagged that fine little baggage Rose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452January 30, 2023 2:15 PM

Charles should only do radio interviews.

After all, his face is made for it.

by Anonymousreply 453January 30, 2023 2:21 PM

R452 = angry, 80-year-old Tattler.

by Anonymousreply 454January 30, 2023 3:36 PM

I hope it’s much better than Cats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455February 18, 2023 10:01 PM

He's not dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 456February 18, 2023 10:14 PM

I'll be watching..

by Anonymousreply 457February 18, 2023 10:31 PM

His coronation is estimated to cost 120 million. US Presidential inaugurations cost $200 million and we have to pay that out every 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 458February 21, 2023 9:45 PM

Velho horrivel! Morre logo, desgraçado!

by Anonymousreply 459February 21, 2023 9:53 PM

Go be some old woman's tampon, old guy.

by Anonymousreply 460February 21, 2023 10:09 PM

Are you gay, r460?

by Anonymousreply 461February 21, 2023 11:35 PM

R460 probably is gay, R461, but certainly is repeating a tired “joke” that is over thirty years old and based upon something that was never said.

Do some research, R460 (you may find this challenging) - he never said it.

by Anonymousreply 462February 22, 2023 12:28 AM

Reeserch? Watts' dat?

by Anonymousreply 463February 22, 2023 2:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!