Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Oscar Expert with Brother Bro

These adorkable, film geek, Oscar prognosticators were a tonic for me during all the negative award show haters infesting the interwebs throughout the year. They have pretty good taste in movies, but also understand the idiosyncratic nature of award show alchemy. I believe they are based in NYC. They start their Oscar predictions early - a week after the awards. They keep up with and attend all the important festivals of the year including SXSW, Cannes, TIFF, and Sundance among others. If you want to skip the review videos and award run-downs go straight to their singular awards nomination reactions. They are histrionically expressive; mugging, gesticulating, and writhing around the furniture. It's quite entertaining. They seem to have decent builds too. More cute points are their random caressing and nuzzling of a variety of animals they scoop up from below the frame. There have been cats, puppies, ducks, birds, and bunnies. Who knows what else they have in their menagerie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 29, 2023 12:14 PM

Why do gay couple always look like twins? Talk about fulfilling the stereotype to a T.

by Anonymousreply 1December 23, 2022 3:33 AM

Anything but Cate and Colin is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 2December 23, 2022 3:37 AM

Love them! They have a great dynamic & are really knowledgeable & passionate. They do start forecasting really early which sometimes means they are only going off of advance word & trailers, so hard to be that precise early in the year. I went to film school 35 years ago, & it makes me happy that two young men are interested in cinema to this degree.

by Anonymousreply 3December 23, 2022 4:09 AM

I first saw them a few weeks ago when I was looking at reviews of the movie TÁR. I thought that they were brothers or twin brothers. Anyway I was surprised by their knowledge and serious insight. From the thumbnail picture for their YouTube channel it looked they they were some movie bros who only reviewed comic book movies and maybe the odd video game.

by Anonymousreply 4December 23, 2022 9:32 AM

R1 R4 They're twins.

by Anonymousreply 5December 23, 2022 9:36 AM

Honestly I was going to make a snarky comment but then I realized they aren't even worth it.

by Anonymousreply 6December 23, 2022 9:39 AM

2023 Oscar Nominations Live Reaction Video.

Bump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 28, 2023 4:53 PM

Why are people so into the Oscars?

by Anonymousreply 8January 28, 2023 4:58 PM

The most entertaining part of the video at r7 starts at 9:50 when best actor and best actress nominees are announced.

by Anonymousreply 9January 28, 2023 5:14 PM

You watched more than 9 minutes of that?

by Anonymousreply 10January 28, 2023 5:19 PM

They're fun and spazzy.

by Anonymousreply 11January 28, 2023 5:22 PM

Do they have an OnlyFans?

by Anonymousreply 12January 28, 2023 5:30 PM

I love a video that has men as excited about the Oscars as men are allowed to be about football.

by Anonymousreply 13January 28, 2023 5:35 PM

Awww-skur shart-list.

Annoying voices.

by Anonymousreply 14January 28, 2023 5:46 PM

Which one of them farted?

by Anonymousreply 15January 28, 2023 5:52 PM

The one in the white shirt has better hair.

by Anonymousreply 16January 28, 2023 5:54 PM

The twin with the longer hair is sexier.

by Anonymousreply 17January 28, 2023 5:56 PM

They both could benefit from some dentistry - are they European?

by Anonymousreply 18January 28, 2023 6:09 PM

Did you not hear them speak R18?

Aaaaw-skurs nite!

by Anonymousreply 19January 28, 2023 6:15 PM

R19 Much better with the sound off.

by Anonymousreply 20January 28, 2023 6:16 PM

I prefer Brian Rowe. He's passionate but articulate and insightful and has great editing on his videos.

by Anonymousreply 21January 28, 2023 6:20 PM

What a stupid thing to say R3. There are plenty of people, young and old, still passionate about film. And just because they don't post weekly videos about outdated and irrelevant award shows, and can't afford to go to every major festival in a given year, doesn't make them any less so. You and the OP are obviously just enamored with these two desperate, attention-seeking dweebs.

by Anonymousreply 22January 28, 2023 10:03 PM

I want Jack and Finn back, especially if they are fucking each other.

by Anonymousreply 23January 29, 2023 4:33 AM

Their show is great.

by Anonymousreply 24January 29, 2023 12:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!