Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Oprah Interviews Cher's Mother Georgia Holt On Her First Show In Baltimore

The only reason I posted this was because of the good looking hunk sitting next to Cher's mother.

Who is he? I would guess this is ca. 1982.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 6, 2023 10:46 PM

Oprah has got a MAJOR 70's fro. The early 1980's often looked like 1970's leftovers.

by Anonymousreply 1December 18, 2022 5:10 PM

OP, are you being serious with your question? You only need to play the clip for two seconds and his name shows up on top. He was her partner until her death

by Anonymousreply 2December 18, 2022 5:15 PM

R2- I did not watch the whole clip. She was really attractive back then. I can see him being attracted to her even though she must have been at least 20 year old than he was.

by Anonymousreply 3December 18, 2022 6:32 PM

The put his name on the screen. Are you blind? Lazy?

Craig Spencer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 6, 2023 9:32 PM

Why was she on?

by Anonymousreply 5January 6, 2023 9:34 PM

How old is he? Looks like there’s an age difference. He’s still alive.

by Anonymousreply 6January 6, 2023 9:35 PM

Later years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 6, 2023 9:36 PM

WIKI: From 1976 until her death, Holt was in a relationship with Craig Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 8January 6, 2023 10:44 PM

she was 21 years older than him

by Anonymousreply 9January 6, 2023 10:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!