Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Saudi Arabia is Building a Sustainable Megacity!

Jealous, bitches?

You just know that they’re using low cost labor imported from Africa and Asia…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 21, 2022 3:43 PM

There are definitely going to be some deaths as a result of this project. But Arabs don’t care. They look down on black and brown people, seeing them as chattel. Unless they have money and power.

by Anonymousreply 1December 20, 2022 1:35 PM

A line through the desert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 20, 2022 2:15 PM

Which begs the question of why?

by Anonymousreply 3December 20, 2022 2:42 PM

The official prospectus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 20, 2022 3:22 PM

How uncanny- I literally just saw a commercial for it, and I thought it was a fake commercial for a movie.

by Anonymousreply 5December 20, 2022 3:33 PM

[quote] They look down on black and brown people, seeing them as chattel. Unless they have money and power.

This is why Arabs get along so well with rednecks.

by Anonymousreply 6December 20, 2022 3:35 PM

Which part of sustainable does the Saudi not understand.

by Anonymousreply 7December 20, 2022 3:55 PM

There's that, R7.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 20, 2022 4:04 PM

The new pyramids. What's a few dead slaves or a million. Whatever it takes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 20, 2022 4:33 PM

AND they’re displacing people because of course they are…and they have already murdered people opposed to the displacement. I don’t hate Arabs, but their leaders suck donkey dicks.

by Anonymousreply 10December 20, 2022 4:47 PM

Yeah, we need more huge cities populated with men with cut cocks.

by Anonymousreply 11December 20, 2022 8:14 PM

They mutilate.

by Anonymousreply 12December 20, 2022 8:18 PM

Will women be allowed to breathe? Are the gays staying on their feet, as opposed to being thrown off rooftops?

by Anonymousreply 13December 20, 2022 8:25 PM

I love how they're touting this project as a future "zero-carbon megacity," as if that's going to impress the environmentally conscious among us. Roughly 9 million people housed in the barren desert, with their need for running potable water, modern plumbing, and air conditioning 24-7. It's going to be an ecological disaster getting this built.

by Anonymousreply 14December 20, 2022 8:55 PM

^^ I forgot sewage.

by Anonymousreply 15December 20, 2022 8:56 PM

And the West tolerates them because of oil.

by Anonymousreply 16December 21, 2022 2:12 PM

[quote] And the West tolerates them because of tens of trillions in dollars in investment in the West. It might help to remember that the Sauds hold about $166 billion in US debt alone.

by Anonymousreply 17December 21, 2022 2:23 PM

Gay men will be tossed off solar panels now.

by Anonymousreply 18December 21, 2022 2:39 PM

Nothing is sustainable in Saudi Pig Arabia! Nothing!

by Anonymousreply 19December 21, 2022 3:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!