Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Joyce Vance the dullest contributor on MSNBC ?

61 year old Joyce Vance is the former US Attorney who has been contributing regularly for legal issues on MSNBC the past few years. She certainly knows her legal stuff, and has much to offer, but by God she has to be the dullest contributor on the network. She speaks in a dull, monotone voice and is devoid of any emotion. She must've put the juries to sleep in her tenure as US Attorney. And she really needs a beauty makeover and stop going to Fantastic Sam's for her haircuts !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 15, 2022 1:53 PM

I can't believe this dull bitch is my only grandchild!

by Anonymousreply 1December 15, 2022 2:25 AM

She’s smart. I am sorry an expert legal commentator is boring you.

by Anonymousreply 2December 15, 2022 2:25 AM

I accept your apology.

As I said, she knows her stuff and has much to offer - but damn! She needs to take a public speaking class. She needs to learn how to be interesting when she's talking. It's like watching wallpaper peel.

by Anonymousreply 3December 15, 2022 2:28 AM

Ho please.

by Anonymousreply 4December 15, 2022 2:31 AM

Her sister-in-law Barbara McQuade is just as bad. Unattractive and a boring talker on MSNBC.

At least MSNBC has sexy male contributors, for the most part.

by Anonymousreply 5December 15, 2022 2:32 AM

It’s called depression, dear. She does look and sound lots better since her makeover though. You may want to research her history of (known) trauma, she has a lot to be depressed about. Living in Alabammy chief among them.

by Anonymousreply 6December 15, 2022 2:37 AM

I like her. She's just what an attorney should be; smart, knowledgeable and capable. Not as entertaining as Rudy Doody with hair paint running down his face, but a far superior mind.

by Anonymousreply 7December 15, 2022 2:52 AM

OP nailed it - she's dull as dishwater.

by Anonymousreply 8December 15, 2022 1:39 PM

[quote]It’s called depression, dear. She does look and sound lots better since her makeover though.

She's had a make-over ? She's long over-due for another.

by Anonymousreply 9December 15, 2022 1:41 PM

Are you not entertained, OP?

by Anonymousreply 10December 15, 2022 1:46 PM

I like a little razzle dazzle with my news!

by Anonymousreply 11December 15, 2022 1:49 PM

She's a prize-winning knitter, superb home chef and baker and raises chickens. Can you say the same?

by Anonymousreply 12December 15, 2022 1:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!