Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Below Deck Season 10 - St. Lucia, Part II

It's time to bid Adieu, to Captain Lee.

Now who will take his place?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249February 23, 2023 10:43 PM

I wonder how Tony and Ben feel that the little slut who works with them, is getting special treatment because she's fucking around with Ross?

It always strikes me as totally pathetic and desperate, when women do that to get ahead in the workplace.

by Anonymousreply 1December 10, 2022 9:07 AM

Tony is an absolute trip.

The way he was talking himself into a depression spiral, and saying such crazy things (including saying something about his "whore of a mother') makes me worry about him.

He seems mentally unstable.

That said, his Instagram has a lot of cool photos and video.

He has traveled all over the world and has beautiful pictures of himself in Jordan, Egypt, Switzerland, Poland, Peru, the Caribbean, Costa Rica, the USA, and even Antarctica!

Tony is also a very decent skateboarder, which he shows in a lot of his Instagram videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 10, 2022 9:10 AM

Also, Tony is very fit now, but he was quite a bit heavier (I'm assuming during the pandemic) a few years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 10, 2022 9:11 AM

I love how Ben noticed that "there's a disturbance in the force" on the yacht.

Tony is acting crazy, so is Camille, and the Captain is on his last leg.

Fraser is in his own little world, and Ross doesn't give a shit. He just wants to bang his slutty little female co-worker.

by Anonymousreply 4December 10, 2022 5:54 PM

It's hilarious that Fraser blocked me on twitter. I never once said anything bad about him. I said Jake was straight and stringing him along and that Fraser deserves better. He then blocked me! I think he still has feelings for Jake. Poor guy, can't be easy pining for a straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 5December 14, 2022 6:51 AM

Someone said that Sandy is gonna replace Lee this season. Don't know if it's true, I hope not.

by Anonymousreply 6December 17, 2022 9:52 AM

That conversation between Fraser and Ross in their cabin, is one of the best EVER on Below Deck.

It was so casual, yet so personal. It's something usually only straight guys will talk about with each other, so the fact that it was a straight guy telling a gay guy about it, was even better!

I cannot believe that Ross is such a dirty little whore!! He seems so.... "normal."

I don't know if you would call what he does "polyamorous." I think you have to be in a relationship to be polyamorous.

Ross is a HEDONIST who participates in orgies.

I didn't even know straight people still did that!

And how does he even find these orgies? (In foreign countries, no less)

by Anonymousreply 7December 17, 2022 6:34 PM

I was amused to no end, to see how frazzled Fraser became with that conversation he had with Ross.

He was completely beside himself!!!

My only advice to Fraser? Use a toilet seat cover!!!

by Anonymousreply 8December 18, 2022 12:27 AM

R7 It's usually the other way around though, gay guys are usually the sex addicts while the breeders are barely having any because they're in a relationship. I'm shocked Ross is a manwhore while Fraser hasn't had sex in 2 years!

by Anonymousreply 9December 18, 2022 6:39 AM

R7 I noticed he said "people" at one point. Do we think he's had sex with men too? My guess is he's a Kinsey 1 or 2. 90 % of the time he might go for women, but during orgies he might fuck everyone, including men.

by Anonymousreply 10December 18, 2022 6:43 AM

I TOLD YOU. I knew it would be Sandy. The gossip about Below Deck is never wrong.

by Anonymousreply 11December 20, 2022 1:26 PM

So Tony isn't gay. Ben was naked and he said he didn't need to see that. I have to say Ben has a really nice ass though. I'm surprised they didn't blur it out. The production crew must like him, lol.

by Anonymousreply 12December 20, 2022 7:57 PM

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 13December 26, 2022 2:52 PM

Ok, so we have ruled out Ben and Tony. The one left who could be sexually fluid is Ross. I think he probably is tbh, he said "people" when referring to an orgy. He sounds like a sex addict so he has probably played around with men too.

by Anonymousreply 14December 26, 2022 3:24 PM

R12 Ben's ass was amazing, yes.

More, please.

by Anonymousreply 15December 27, 2022 10:07 PM

sure about that, r13?

by Anonymousreply 16December 27, 2022 10:11 PM

and ross has gapped teeth...

bi

duh

by Anonymousreply 17December 27, 2022 10:12 PM

[quote] Below Deck’s Captain Lee Rosbach Returns Before The End Of Season 10; Says “I Wanted To Be Able To Finish What I Started”

The incredibly dedicated and determined Captain Lee Rosbach struggled with his decision to depart Below Deck Season 10. Of course it was the right call. Lee struggled physically after losing feeling in the left side of his body. Nerve damage in his leg left him unable to captain a yacht properly.

“I made a promise to the crew before I left that I would be back before they were done, before the season was over, and I would walk on board by myself unassisted,” Captain Lee stated. “I’m happy to say that I was able to fulfill the promise.”

He added, “That was a very proud moment for me. I wanted to be able to finish what I started.”

Captain Lee struggled with balance and basic motor skills while still on board. “My mind’s there, my heart’s there, my body just won’t cooperate,” Captain Lee told his crew before leaving the boat. “I’ve never quit, and this time, I have to.”

Referring to his policy of issuing one-way tickets home, Captain Lee joked, “I finally gave myself a plane ticket home, but it’s round trip. I’m going to go back to the States, get this straightened out and as soon as I do I’ll be on the first plane back here and tell whoever’s on board to get the f– off my boat.”

Well, that someone was none other than Captain Sandy Yawn from Below Deck Mediterranean. Her appearance on-screen was met with mixed reactions from viewers. Thankfully, disappointed fans can rest assured that Lee Rosbach will be back in full form by the season finale.

Despite making a triumphant return, Captain Lee seems unable to come to terms with leaving in the first place. “That’s something I’ve never done in my life, I’ve never quit,” he told People. “I’ve never had to say I quit. And it was really, really hard to admit, especially to myself, that there’s something out there that kicked my ass. That was a hard pill to swallow,” Lee added.

Sympathetic reaction from his crew made the departure bittersweet. Chief stew Fraser Olender and chef Rachel Hargrove were in tears by the end of Captain Lee’s speech. “I was very touched by that. It was palpable. You could taste it,” he recalled. “It was in the air and it was just raw emotion on both sides of that fence. I was close to tears because it just means that much to me. And to be able to instill that in other people, that same sort of caring and see it take place, it’s like, ‘Yeah, I’ve done good.’ To have to walk away from that was just harsh.”

Captain Lee then provided insight into his recovery process. His regime included a massage therapist, clinician, and extensive physical therapy, sometimes up to six days a week. “If they were open, I was there,” Captain Lee told People.

The process worked, but not at the pace Captain Lee was hoping for. He said, “There were times when I would get discouraged. I’m like everybody else, I guess. We’re so used to instant gratification. We want to see progress immediately. And with nerve damage, it just doesn’t happen that way. So I’d get frustrated. Other people would see a difference in my progress but it wouldn’t seem like anything to me because I wanted to see leaps and bounds instead of baby steps. But we got there,” he added.

Captain Lee credits wife Mary Anne Rosbach for her role in the recovery process. Ever present by his side, Mary Anne gave “tremendous support” to her loving husband.

Fans and followers flooded Captain Lee’s social media with words of support. “The outpouring of sympathy was just overwhelming. I thought I died!” he said.

“I don’t consider myself a celebrity or a reality TV star. I’m just a captain that does this job, happens to get filmed while I’m doing it,” Captain Lee concluded. “And then when something like that happens and you see the reaction to the fans, you realize the responsibility you have and how many people’s lives you actually touch in a great way. So it’s humbling to say the least.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 28, 2022 4:46 AM

[quote] Below Deck Alum Eddie Lucas Shares Career Update; Says “I’m The Captain Now”

Below Deck has been on long enough now that us viewers can follow the career paths of the alums most dedicated to yachting. Most of the cast aged out of the industry or moved to more stable professions on land. But some stayed the path in the nautical industry.

Ambitious ones got promoted on the show itself. Malia White returned to Below Deck Mediterranean for a second season as the first female bosun. During the same season, Bugsy Drake took over for Hannah Ferrier as chief stew. Captain Sandy Yawn also elevated Joao Franco from deck crew to bosun.

But no one reached higher esteem, or rank, than Eddie Lucas. Under Captain Lee Rosbach’s leadership, he was promoted from bosun to First Officer on the Season 8 finale. The promotion involved earning a 1600-ton license.

During the Below Deck After Show, Eddie was overcome with emotion. “It meant a lot to me,” he said at the time. “It kind of choked me up a little bit.”

Captain Lee, never one to mince words, confirmed that the promotion was well-deserved. “Trust me when I tell you, Eddie earned his stripes- and then some,” he said.

Since leaving reality TV for good after Season 9 wrapped, Eddie has reached new heights in his career.

According to Bravo’s The Daily Dish, Eddie took to social media to share his latest promotion. “I’m the captain now.’ After 10 years of hard work, I’m proud to announce I am now captain of a harbor tug in Baltimore Harbor,” Eddie wrote. “I am working with a great crew, on a great tug, and I’m excited for 30 more years of harder work. Big thank you to my family, both on and off the water, I wouldn’t be here today without you,” he added.

Fellow franchise alums posted words of congratulations, including Josiah Carter, Izzy Wouters, Hannah Ferrier, Kasey Cohen, and Captain Glenn Shephard. Eddie’s former boss, Captain Lee, notably wrote, “So very proud of you Eddie and all the hard work you’ve put in to get that fourth stripe. Well done Captain Lucas, well done sir. I proudly salute you,” he added.

Eddie responded that he “couldn’t have done it” without him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 29, 2022 10:08 PM

I'm guessing Camille will be gone early in the next episode. Typical abuser who thinks she's the victim. But I do love the way Alyssa subtly pushed her over the edge. And don't tell me Ben isn't at least bi. Ross is proving to be a dark and lecherous drunk. Fraser? Nice guy but not a leader.

by Anonymousreply 20January 3, 2023 1:12 AM

I am watching the Never Before Scene episode now. If I were Sandy I would have canned Camille immediately after the fire.

Not because she caused it, but because I would realize she would probably cause the passengers to panic and jump overboard in an emergency.

by Anonymousreply 21January 3, 2023 2:52 AM

Captain Shandy can go fuck herself on her sharpest dildo.

I'll pick lint from my bellybutton before I watch or her little flying devil monkey Malia White abuse a crew again...

by Anonymousreply 22January 3, 2023 3:47 AM

Once Sandy calmed down and stopped fighting for camera time she was fine. I actually prefer Sandy to boring old Lee.

by Anonymousreply 23January 3, 2023 12:05 PM

Kate would have enjoyed bullying Camille into submission pr fleeing the Caribbean

by Anonymousreply 24January 3, 2023 2:59 PM

Camille is a fucking psycho.

That tantrum at the end of the episode was nuts. I think she's deranged.

Strange that Ben is such a nice guy, so how can he possibly not see what the fuck is wrong with her? They sure were banging in his bunk bed, though. I wonder if he's hung? I don't know much about Australian Aboriginal dick size.

I never saw Fraser lose it before. He was so pissed with Camille, that he actually started to swear "FUCK!" at her. I always thought he was so composed, but I guess the fact that he got called up to the Bridge because of Camille's complaint, really got to him. Strangely, Ross seemed very happy about it.

But then he goes all "sexual assault" on her. Lol. He's another one with mental problems. The fact that he participates in orgies, says something is off about him.

The three girls (minus Camille) all seem like the only semi-normal ones on the boat. The guys (minus Ben) are all crazy.

by Anonymousreply 25January 4, 2023 12:18 AM

Watching Ross down drink after drink then manhandle Camille was disturbing. Especially after watching her and Ben make out. I think he was looking for a 3 way. Ben handled the situation very well and kept calm. I read a synopsis of the next two episodes and Camille is given another chance by Sandy.

by Anonymousreply 26January 4, 2023 1:47 PM

Ross is a sexual assaulter. He should've been removed from the boat after that incident.

by Anonymousreply 27January 4, 2023 9:13 PM

Camille's fucking nuts. God, I hope she quits.

by Anonymousreply 28January 4, 2023 9:13 PM

R27. I agree. And if Sandy had been aware of the incident he probably would have gotten the boot.

by Anonymousreply 29January 4, 2023 9:19 PM

[quote] Ross is a sexual assaulter. He should've been removed from the boat after that incident.

Bull.

Both girls forgave him.

Fuck #metoo.

He touched her inappropriately, and that's it. It's NOT sexual assault.

Plus, Camille is a whore and a psycho.

Fuck her!

by Anonymousreply 30January 4, 2023 9:34 PM

R30 Camille's a whore, yes, but he grabbed her violently and pulled her toward him. That's not inappropriate touching. It's physical assault.

by Anonymousreply 31January 4, 2023 9:36 PM

[quote] Camille's a whore, yes, but he grabbed her violently and pulled her toward him. That's not inappropriate touching. It's physical assault.

Take you, your #metoo, and your "physical assault" bullshit, and shove it up your CUNT.

Ross didn't do anything wrong.

And the two females in his presence ACKNOWLEDGED IT, including the female who he touched.

They both forgave him, and moved on from it.

If it's fucking good enough for them, then it's good enough for YOU, you stupid activist CUNT.

Who in the fuck do you think you are, trying to impose YOUR feelings above the feelings of the person who was actually involved in the situation?

You're nobody. Now go the fuck away!

by Anonymousreply 32January 4, 2023 9:42 PM

How much time did you have to serve for your sexual assault, R32? :-)

by Anonymousreply 33January 4, 2023 9:48 PM

Camille forgave Ross and said they should move on.

END OF STORY.

by Anonymousreply 34January 4, 2023 9:54 PM

How much time did you serve, R32 and R34?

by Anonymousreply 35January 4, 2023 9:55 PM

I wouldn't say Ross assaulted Camille but he was creepy and grabbed her when she was clearly into Ben. That's inappropriate behavior especially in a work environment and especially when one employee outranks another. Yes, she forgave him probably because he was drunk, she didn't want to get him into trouble and his apology seemed sincere. But he was still wrong and could have gotten into deep shit if anyone reported him to Sandy.

by Anonymousreply 36January 4, 2023 10:05 PM

yeah, he wanted a threesome.

by Anonymousreply 37January 4, 2023 10:15 PM

R20 I actually think Fraser is stepping up and getting better as a manager. He had a precise schedule and list of tasks for his staff, and he had a blunt heart-to-heart with Camille, telling her she's "mental" and lazy. She needed to hear that from him.

by Anonymousreply 38January 4, 2023 10:35 PM

Ben seems like a decent enough guy. What does he see in crazy Camille, other than a loose pussy? I mean, she's not even that attractive.

by Anonymousreply 39January 4, 2023 10:36 PM

Why are you all so mean to Captain Shandy?

She seems quite nice.

by Anonymousreply 40January 9, 2023 1:25 PM

R40 She's better this season. She may have learned her lesson after getting roasted in past seasons for being a horrible manager, berating her subordinates in front of their subordinates, and for firing that one really nice chef, but telling him he had to stay on and cook for the rest of the charter.

Then there was her drunken Instagram post where she said Malia was a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 41January 9, 2023 2:03 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 9, 2023 2:09 PM

In the post at R42, I was just laughing because I said I forgot about Captain Shandy saying that Malia is a lesbian.

She's such a mess!

Click on the link at R42 to see Captain Sloshy being messy in her video.

by Anonymousreply 43January 9, 2023 2:12 PM

And R42 is why everyone dumps on Cap'n Shandy, R40.

by Anonymousreply 44January 9, 2023 2:15 PM

Sandy infantilizes her crew, she is very condescending and controlling, which is why Hannah hated her.

by Anonymousreply 45January 9, 2023 2:26 PM

Hannah was lazy and a liar. Sandy was a bitch to her but it was well deserved.

by Anonymousreply 46January 9, 2023 2:34 PM

[quote] Hannah was lazy and a liar. Sandy was a bitch to her but it was well deserved.

Plus, Hannah was a druggie.

I found Hanner's illegal drugs in our bathroom, and I was compelled to report her.

Captain Sandy could have lost her Captain's license!

Besides, she wouldn't let me and Tom share a cabin (even though we were entitled to it!), so I had to get rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 47January 9, 2023 2:40 PM

I am not a reality TV viewer, but I am hooked on this show. Can anyone recommend the “best” seasons of this show, whether in the Mediterranean or sailing or whatever?

by Anonymousreply 48January 9, 2023 3:10 PM

R48 I don't remember the season number, but the season with Riley the crazy deckhand is one of the best.

by Anonymousreply 49January 9, 2023 3:12 PM

R49. The two Riley seasons are the best but the one with the psycho stew and Ashton getting dragged into the water was especially great. The second Riley season with nasty Chef Kevin and Smashton is also very good. Riley is TV Gold and one of the best deckies. She knew her shit. Lee loved her.

by Anonymousreply 50January 9, 2023 4:25 PM

The Riley seasons are 6 and 7.

Season 3 is good too, the chef was a dick and that deckhand Rocky was bananas.

by Anonymousreply 51January 9, 2023 4:29 PM

R51. Yes! Chef Leon and his beef cheeks! Eddie fucking Rocky in the laundry room. Classic! Favorite episode that season was Cynthia Bailey and family/friends. They were stuck at the dock due to bad weather and so sweet about it Loved them.

by Anonymousreply 52January 9, 2023 5:48 PM

[quote] The two Riley seasons are the best but the one with the psycho stew and Ashton getting dragged into the water was especially great. The second Riley season with nasty Chef Kevin and Smashton is also very good.

The first Riley season was Tahiti, and the second was Thailand.

Interestingly, Ashton was a "hero" on the Tahiti season, then he became a villain on the Thailand season.

Thailand was also Kate's last season because the entire crew hated her and told her so!

by Anonymousreply 53January 9, 2023 6:47 PM

[quote] Below Deck Star Camille Lamb Claps Back At Captain Lee Rosbach; Tells Him To “Get Real”

Calls are growing for deck/stew Camille Lamb to vacate the yacht. The Below Deck cast member is such a terror to work with that both bosun Ross McHarg and chief stew Fraser Olender would rather function with one less set of hands than have Camille on their teams.

Camille brings an abrasive and self-entitled energy to the workplace. She comes off entitled, delicate, deflecting, and completely delusional as to her importance in the scheme of things. She has little work ethic, and cannot maturely function with second stew Alissa Humber. The truth is, Camille is expendable, and based on last week’s episode, potentially on the way out.

But before any drastic decisions are taken by interim boss Captain Sandy Yawn on the show, Camille decided to take to social media to mouth off once again. It was Captain Lee Rosbach on the receiving end, though. Captain Lee took medical leave from the show, just as things started spiraling with the interior department and is apparently viewing the episodes with a mix of shock and distaste.

According to heavy.com, Lee tweeted, “Of all the things you’ve lost Camille, you miss your mind the most. Your behavior, from what I’m seeing is not at all what I would expect nor tolerate.”

Fans also asked Captain Lee to respond to Camille’s make-out sesh with deckhand Ben Willoughby in the captain’s chair. “Wasn’t my Captains chair at the time. And we both know how I would have felt and dealt with it when I found out,” he tweeted.

Naturally, Camille was not happy about being publicly called out. She quickly responded to Captain Lee’s tweets on her social media. The entire exchange was re-posted on the Instagram account, Below Deck Sailing.

“Have you lost your mind?” Camille wrote. “I’m a 24 yr old trying to figure out life u just made it that more difficult. You know.. I thought the exact same thing when you joked about dragging your d*** through whiskey glass infront of a crowd of people at the premiere. My exact thought was.. of all the things you’ve lost Lee, you miss your mind the most. Get real and get off twitter with that bull,” she added.

Ah yes, the world must stop turning to accommodate the folly of youth. It’s just a continuation of what we saw from Camille on the show.

During the most recent episode, Camille managed to get called out by Captain Sandy over the radio and was triggered by chef Rachel Hargrove’s asking her to work. Camille fell apart due to the multiple directives she received.

Fraser also had to get an earful of Camille’s displeasure. “Well, you’re never around me,” the deck/stew snarked. “I’m getting pulled in every direction.”

“It’s called working on a superyacht,” Fraser responded. He then labeled Camille “very immature” and “f***** mental.”

Sandy tried to mitigate the situation by taking Camille off the deck team, but gave her an ultimatum during the episode. “You have this charter to prove to me that you’re in it to win it,” Sandy said. “Because I promise you, you’ll be off the boat.”

In the final moments of episode six, Camille was hysterically shouting at Alissa to leave the guest cabin she was cleaning. It’s a death-knell for her time on board. And assuming she did get fired, Camille clearly didn’t learn anything from her time on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 9, 2023 10:58 PM

The guests on tonite's episode were awful. After the latest Camille/Alyssa blowout I don't see how Sandy can justify keeping her and, frankly, Alyssa would have been smarter not to let the argument escalate to the point where the guests could hear. She's a cunt but Camille is a bigger one.

by Anonymousreply 55January 10, 2023 1:25 AM

R54 Wait. Cap'n Lee dragged his dick through a whiskey glass?

by Anonymousreply 56January 10, 2023 4:32 PM

I'm catching up now, and Camille seems more Vanderpump Rules or Flavor of Love than Below Deck.

by Anonymousreply 57January 13, 2023 1:17 AM

These Indian guests are cunts.

by Anonymousreply 58January 13, 2023 2:38 AM

Yes, the guests are complete assholes. Typical "new money" dickwads who think that because they have cash, they can act like pricks and treat "the help" like they're peasants.

by Anonymousreply 59January 13, 2023 1:03 PM

The guests smoking their cigars backwards was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 60January 13, 2023 1:19 PM

I hope Camille gets a very public firing so that the entire crew and viewing public can enjoy it.

Not missing Captain Lee and his psycho laziness at all. I liked him until that reunion show where he was called out for taking another crew member's word about something when he had just yelled at another crew member for something he had HEARD had happened. Complete fool.

Walked off the set.....then came back.

And of course, the poor man is homely as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 61January 13, 2023 10:35 PM

Alissa is a nasty cunt too, although you sort of have to admire her expertise at trolling Camille.

by Anonymousreply 62January 13, 2023 10:49 PM

Unfortunately, Alyssa can be perceived as a bully in this situation. If someone is breaking down in front of you (even if it's fake) you have to show compassion and not push them over the edge. She's coming off very badly. Camille is trash.

by Anonymousreply 63January 14, 2023 12:35 AM

Alissa is a cunt, too, and loves to push Camille's buttons, but the bottom line is that Camille is a lazy ass ho who had only two objectives in coming on this show - getting her 15 minutes of TV fame and getting her pussy pounded by Aussie cock.

Work is not something she aspires to.

by Anonymousreply 64January 14, 2023 11:52 AM

Because of all the Camille and Alissa drama, that big-tittied Amazon with bad hair dye and even worse skin is barely getting any camera time. I can't even remember her name.

by Anonymousreply 65January 14, 2023 11:54 AM

And the less I see of Head Stew Faye.....the better. What a delusional cunt.

by Anonymousreply 66January 14, 2023 4:04 PM

All I know about the big titted red head is she masturbates with an electric toothbrush

by Anonymousreply 67January 14, 2023 4:25 PM

And she thinks the thing that makes the world go around is sucking dick. I think she's onto something.

by Anonymousreply 68January 14, 2023 4:35 PM

[quote] And the less I see of Head Stew Faye.....the better. What a delusional cunt.

Faye is Chief Stew on Below Deck Adventure.

Fraser is Chief Stew on Below Deck St. Lucia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69January 14, 2023 5:12 PM

Oh you're right R69.

I just allowed my hatred of said person to overflow onto the wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 70January 14, 2023 5:13 PM

Lol R70.

But she really is awful!

In fact, the whole "Adventure" cast is awful, except for Captain Kerry.

by Anonymousreply 71January 14, 2023 5:19 PM

Tune in tonite to see Camille get fired.

by Anonymousreply 72January 16, 2023 6:35 PM

For some reason I'm not getting the episode in advance on Peacock on Monday afternoons......I guess that was too convenient for people.

by Anonymousreply 73January 16, 2023 10:51 PM

Even Camille's father says she's a lazy cunt.

I love that she thought she had Cap'n Sandy mesmerized by her stretched out pussy and then the look on her face when she realized why she had been called to the bridge!

I do expect one more delusional explosion before the disembarks.

by Anonymousreply 74January 17, 2023 1:31 AM

God Camille is a big hairy cunt. The big titted redhead should have punted her into the water.

by Anonymousreply 75January 17, 2023 3:59 AM

Bi Ben will go after Alyssa hard now that his fuck body has been fired.

by Anonymousreply 76January 17, 2023 12:29 PM

Remember in one of the first episodes when Katie claimed to be "pretty"?

Bless her heart.

by Anonymousreply 77January 17, 2023 3:03 PM

Alyssa has always been jealous of Camille.

Not to say that Camille isn't a shit employee, lazy, and stupid.

But Alyssa is not blameless. She has hated Camille since day one, and has always tried to be in competition with her.

The bottom line is that Alyssa is jealous of the pretty blonde girl who gets all the guys. Camille is getting banged on the regular, why Alyssa isn't getting anything. Katie has Ross (who Alyssa is obviously trying to steal away) and Camille has Ben. Alyssa has no one, so she's lashing out.

by Anonymousreply 78January 17, 2023 3:35 PM

She could borrow Hayley's toothbrush.

by Anonymousreply 79January 17, 2023 3:37 PM

[quote]In fact, the whole "Adventure" cast is awful, except for Captain Kerry.

He posts in the Below Deck subreddit and couldn't be nicer.

by Anonymousreply 80January 17, 2023 3:45 PM

I wouldn't be sorry to see Alyssa go next. The only difference between her and Camille is Alyssa isn't lazy and does her job. But she does use a condescending tone with the guests.

by Anonymousreply 81January 17, 2023 8:01 PM

I really hope Camille’s replacement is a hot gay guy, because a) the men on this season (except Fraser) are not sexy and b) Fraser desperately needs to be fucked, it will calm him down.

by Anonymousreply 82January 17, 2023 8:11 PM

The cast members are getting very greedy.

Those Indian charter guests were absolutely horrible. That's for sure.

But they left a $20,000 tip, which came out to $1500+ per person.

How is that a bad thing?

And then Alyssa insulting them, calling them bitches, saying she hopes they fall in the water, and telling them to "take a cruise, don't rent a yacht."

They were actually quite nice to her. Demanding, yes. But not mean to her.

I wonder what they thought, watching the show?

by Anonymousreply 83January 18, 2023 3:42 PM

R83. I agree. $20,000 is an excellent tip. Plus I don't blame the guests for being annoyed about being taken to a ghetto beach for a picnic. But that's on Sandy. Other guests have been far more demanding and NASTY and left less than $20k.

by Anonymousreply 84January 18, 2023 3:52 PM

Damn! We have to wait until next week for Camille's tearful breakdown after getting fired!

by Anonymousreply 85January 19, 2023 4:37 PM

Ross has rapey eyes.

by Anonymousreply 86January 19, 2023 5:55 PM

But are they rapey rapey?

by Anonymousreply 87January 20, 2023 12:04 AM

I wouldn't mind being man handled by Ross.

He's hot as fuck!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88January 20, 2023 12:09 AM

Ross looks like a dirty boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89January 20, 2023 12:10 AM

Ross looks like he has crabs and at least 1-2 STIs.

Enjoy taking Valtrex Katie!

by Anonymousreply 90January 20, 2023 12:12 AM

nit and a comb he brings on the boat

by Anonymousreply 91January 20, 2023 2:30 AM

[quote] Below Deck’s Camille Claims Producers Offered Her Drinks, Leaving Her ‘Sauced’ Before Dramatic Firing

Below Deck season 10 stew Camille Lamb claims there was more to her firing than drinking champagne when she should have been on the job cleaning guest cabins. She alleges that producers encouraged her to drink during a confessional then sent her back to work aboard the St. David, where she was soon let go by Captain Sandy Yawn.

“I’m not going to allow this narrative to be the narrative,” the Mississippi native began in a series of Instagram Stories following her January 16 termination episode airing. She noted that they were on a "turn over" day, where the crew cleans and readies the yacht ahead of the charter guest arrivals the following day.

“That turn over day everyone is drinking. That day is designed to appear as if we are working all day. Which we are doing some things but also one by one being taken off the boat for hours to do interviews, 'confessionals' as they call them. Where they offer you drinks or better yet 'truth serum,'" she explained.

Camille claimed she was "already sauced" from her confessionals when she returned to the boat, where she finished her remaining duties and popped a bottle of expensive champagne that was reserved for guests.

Chief stew Fraser Olender came upon Camille holding a glass poured to the rim with bubbly and scolded her for drinking on the job. While she claimed she was done for the day, he went into her cabins and found much of her work was unfinished.

“Seeing Camille come out with a pint-sized glass of champagne, it just goes to show that there truly is no care or willingness to do the job," he said in a confessional.

“Did I miss some things in the cabins, yes. I could have been more thorough in my drunken state, yes," Camille admitted in her Instagram Stories, though she added that some of the photos shown in the episode of messy rooms were ones that she wasn't responsible for.

Camille had already been told by Captain Sandy ahead of the prior charter that she had that one trip to turn things around or she would be fired. The blonde beauty had been clashing nonstop with second stew Alissa Humber for not following directions and was accused of not taking her job seriously by several crew mates. Camille started the season as a combination deck/stew, but bosun Ross McHarg was happy when she was relieved of deck duties and given solely to the interior team.

Chef Rachel Hargrove complained to Fraser about Camille's lack of teamwork during a guest beach outing on a previous charter, and also alerted him to her being drunk on turn over day. "She’s been drinking pretty much all day. At least get your s—t done if you’re going to be f—king cocked!” Rachel told Fraser.

Camille eventually took her glass of champagne and ended up sitting on the dock with the deck crew, who had completed their tasks for the day. She claimed she was asked to join them by a show producer. “When I was on the dock, a producer asked me to go talk to [deckhand] Katie [Glaser] on the dock about our crew night out. Then Fraser called me out about clocking off early. Not saying it was a set up, but it felt like it," she wrote.

Ultimately, Fraser finally decided he gave Camille enough chances to change her ways, and her drinking on the job proved to be his tipping point. He went to Captain Sandy and told her of his decision that she needed to be let go. The episode concluded with Sandy telling a stunned Camille that she was being terminated.

The former University of Mississippi student later agreed with the decision. "People will say I’m making excuses. Whatever, this is my experience. I’m not saying I shouldn’t have been let go. I think it was time to go ... I was fed up anyway," she wrote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92January 20, 2023 4:50 AM

we will see more or her. where or how idk.

by Anonymousreply 93January 20, 2023 9:32 AM

R92 This bitch has every excuse for her bad behavior except the true one - she's a lazy cunt.

by Anonymousreply 94January 20, 2023 10:26 AM

But she dated an SEC quarterback! I wonder if she puts that on her resume.

by Anonymousreply 95January 20, 2023 2:48 PM

She probably went out with him ONCE - and that was a Pig Night when they guys had to date the ugliest girl they could find.

Did she comment on her own father calling her a lazy ass cunt?

by Anonymousreply 96January 20, 2023 4:09 PM

Just two more hours and we get to see the melt down in full!

by Anonymousreply 97January 23, 2023 10:02 PM

Will Camille "burn everything down?"

She seems the type.

by Anonymousreply 98January 23, 2023 10:05 PM

In the mid season trailer Cammy shows up for a crew dinner with bi bf Ben. I hope it's tonite.

by Anonymousreply 99January 23, 2023 11:01 PM

Holy shit. Ross had a relationship with nutjob Elizabeth from a few seasons back. She was fucking a deckie in a guest cabin and got fired.

by Anonymousreply 100January 24, 2023 12:49 AM

I actually liked Elizabeth.

Lucky bitch actually gets some good dick.

First James, then Ross.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101January 24, 2023 12:50 AM

Too bad Lee is coming back. I'm enjoying this season more with Sandy.

by Anonymousreply 102January 24, 2023 2:44 AM

[quote] Too bad Lee is coming back. I'm enjoying this season more with Sandy.

Sandy is fun because she creates drama, too!

Lesbians just can't help it.

She seems to really piss off the crew, though. They've all made little snide comments about her, under their breath.

by Anonymousreply 103January 24, 2023 2:49 AM

Captain Lee is butthurt because Shandy didn't tell him before she fired Camille.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 24, 2023 2:53 AM

Ugh at R104.

Time for the old dog to retire.

He's become a crabby old fart.

by Anonymousreply 105January 24, 2023 3:05 AM

I also hate to see him come back.....ugh.

Sandy did the right thing. And she also did the right thing telling that other captain to unclench.......

by Anonymousreply 106January 24, 2023 3:55 AM

Camille's farewell tour of the boat once again showed how clueless and stupid she is.....and the people who feel bad that she was fired should just get over it! She deserved it at least one charter ago.

And as the poster above noted - seeing her come back for a crew dinner later in the season is going to be cringe worthy. No redemption for the lazy cunt. Why didn't she go home? Why is she hanging out around the docks?

by Anonymousreply 107January 24, 2023 3:58 AM

[quote]Why didn't she go home? Why is she hanging out around the docks?

Giving handjobs for crack?

by Anonymousreply 108January 24, 2023 4:03 AM

Sandy didn't need to consult Lee about firing Camille. It's her boat and her call. She told him right after she did it and that was respectful. And Sandy refusing to move the boat tonite was epic. She knew what she was doing.

by Anonymousreply 109January 24, 2023 4:17 AM

[quote] Below Deck 's Captain Sandy Yawn Says Fraser Olender "Has a Lot to Learn" as Chief Stew

Despite being the first male Chief Stew in Below Deck history, Fraser Olender can still learn a thing or two.

At least that's what Captain Sandy Yawn thinks after working with Fraser on season 10 of the hit Bravo series—specifically when it comes to his managing style.

"In my opinion, I think Fraser has a lot to learn on how to separate friendship and leadership," she exclusively told E! News. "He's great. It's his first time as Chief Stew, he's admitted that."

Having already confronted Fraser this season once about being more stern with his crew members—specifically Stew Camille Lamb before she was fired for slacking on the job on the Jan. 16 episode—Sandy added, "The leader has to really weave between the personalities and have this fine line in the sand. You can't cross friendship and leadership and that's hard."

That may come in the future, as she noted, "You don't learn that in one season—you probably don't learn that in your second season as chief—but you do learn it over time."

Yet, the recently released midseason trailer teases drama between Sandy and Fraser that leads to her sitting him down for a serious one-on-one talk.

"Fraser was joining the gossip," Sandy revealed of their upcoming discord. "When you lead a team, you have to shut it down. It becomes the cancer of the boat. It starts permeating for the boat and it takes the morale down and if you're not happy with your captain, well, that's something you need to work through."

"Fraser wants to do a good job, he wants to be perfect, he wants to please everyone," she continued. "He's doing his very best. Again, this is his first season as Chief Stew ever in his life. He's figuring it out. I don't take it personal, but what I had to do was shut it down. You will never gain the respect of your peers if there's no fine line. People need to be led."

Fraser previously admitted to facing a "learning curve" during his first season as Chief Stew, adding of Sandy, "I needed her to sort of kick me up the booty and tell me that I need to stop being such a nice guy and get the job done."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 25, 2023 1:21 AM

Eat shit you drunk dyke

by Anonymousreply 111January 25, 2023 2:15 AM

No wonder Frazzah hates her.

by Anonymousreply 112January 25, 2023 2:24 AM

She's 100% correct about Fraser. Even the guests are picking up on his nervousness. Not good. He's a leader now and if he doesn't want to lead then he should let someone else do it.

by Anonymousreply 113January 25, 2023 2:42 AM

I laughed out loud when Camille was fired and she said "this is debauchery."

Bitch is as bad at her vocabulary as she is at working.

by Anonymousreply 114January 25, 2023 11:56 AM

[quote] Below Deck’s Captain Sandy Shares Cryptic Quote After Captain Lee’s Shade About Her Leadership: ‘Hurt People Hurt Others’

Read between the lines? Captain Sandy didn't directly address Captain Lee's choice words about her leadership — but she did share a cryptic quote.

"If someone treats you bad, just remember that there is something wrong with them, not you. Normal people don't go around destroying other people," read a photo tweeted by the Below Deck Mediterranean star, 57, on Tuesday, January 24. In the post, a man is seen yelling at a woman and Sandy added a hashtag asking for people to "be kind."

The captain shared another quote that offered potential insight into her response to the drama. "Hurt people hurt others, but luckily, healed people heal others. Safe people, shelter others. Free spirits, free others. Enlightened people, illuminate others. And love always wins. So shine your light of love on all who may cross your path in life, because what you do matters," Sandy posted on Wednesday, January 25.

Eagle-eyed followers noticed that the social media posts came one day after Lee, 73, called out Sandy's decision not to tell him about Camille Lamb's firing.

"So I found out after the fact that she fired one of my crew, not before. Ok?" the Florida native, who took a break from season 10 amid health concerns, tweeted after the new episode aired on Monday, January 23.

During the show, viewers saw Sandy call Lee to tell him that Camille was leaving the boat. The OG cast member, however, wasn't thrilled to find out he was only alerted after the decision was already made.

"Then why contact me after and tell me at all? Plenty of time to call me after, but not before. She made the right call. But lacked in procedure and respect. Just the way I roll," he continued. "Had I been replacing Capt Sandy on her boat temporarily and felt the necessity to fire one of her crew, I would have called her first to let her know what I was doing and why. I agree with her decision, just not how she went about it."

Lee, who will return to take over later in the season, noted that he didn't disagree with Sandy letting Camille go after multiple issues onboard.

"Not at all, she deserved what she got. That was never my issue. So many people can’t see that, and I’m sorry for that," he shared on Monday. "I didn’t want her to ask permission, just wanted the update, that quick call you mentioned, good manners."

In response to a question about why Lee chose to go public with his concerns, the Bravo personality replied, "She did it on tv in front of how many people with out consulting me. That doesn’t sound very private to me at all."

Earlier this season, fans were shocked when Lee announced his temporary exit from the show. He ultimately called in Sandy to take his place — which marked the franchise's first captain crossover.

Lee previously opened up about how filming took a turn for him in season 10. “Back surgery came out great, it really did,” he exclusively told Us Weekly in December 2022. “You will find this season that I do something that I've never, ever done before in my career or in my life. And there's gonna be a lot of situations where you're gonna go like, ‘Wow, didn't see that coming at all.’ And not only will it be true for the viewers, [but] it was also true for myself and the crew.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115January 25, 2023 4:04 PM

What an old crab. Lee needs to go! Not sure I'll finish watching after he comes back.

by Anonymousreply 116January 25, 2023 4:14 PM

I can’t stand Captain Lee anymore. What a pompous ass. Camille was a very short-term employee, like 6 weeks max. Not someone he’d really miss. I’m not a fan of Captain Sandy, but I can’t imagine what she’s had to put up with as a woman. Lee was probably hoping she’d fail miserably and he’d come back to save the day.

The captain of the other vessel asking her to move had a sexy voice!

by Anonymousreply 117January 25, 2023 4:18 PM

When you are a manager, and you are out for an extended period like medical leave or something, things are going to happen and changes will be made without your consent. That is just how it is. Lee already knew Camille was a problem so this could not have shocked him.

Lee’s son died a few years ago of an overdose. He changed after that. I also think he does better working with the same crew instead of changing them out each season. On the early seasons, when Kate/Ben/Eddie/the Johnson siblings returned each season, he seemed happier and more engaged. Losing Kate and Eddie in particular seemed to effect him.

by Anonymousreply 118January 25, 2023 5:13 PM

It was her boat once she took over, I think he was looking to take some heat off of him from the three fans of Camille.

by Anonymousreply 119January 25, 2023 5:19 PM

If Lee is such a badass then why didn't he confront Sandy when she did call and tell him about Camille. He sounded totally fine at the time. Was he embarrassed when he saw it playback on TV and think it made him look weak? What a douche.

by Anonymousreply 120January 25, 2023 6:02 PM

Although she's too much of a dumb cunt to listen - somebody should tell Camille that there are easier ways to go through life than being dragged through it kicking and screaming.

by Anonymousreply 121January 26, 2023 9:04 PM

Camille is going to end up with some stupid rich guy who falls in love with her trick pussy.

She will marry him, pop out some feral bratty children, and spend the rest of her life getting tipsy and abusing the servants.

Picture the Murdaugh family and you will have a glimpse into her future.

by Anonymousreply 122January 26, 2023 9:22 PM

R122 She'll set her sights on a rich guy, most likely a professional athlete. She'll pop out the kids, divorce him, then collect child support and alimony of $100,000 per month.

by Anonymousreply 123January 26, 2023 9:33 PM

Camille is an idiot too. Some of these yachting people seem under-educated.

by Anonymousreply 124January 26, 2023 9:49 PM

So the new deck stew is a guy but there's a new female crew member featured in the mid season trailer. So either the guy doesn't work out or someone else leaves.

by Anonymousreply 125January 31, 2023 12:10 AM

Maybe they add a crew member and make the fourth guy a stew. That yacht is huge and Rachel needs help

by Anonymousreply 126January 31, 2023 12:31 AM

Did anything happen last night?

by Anonymousreply 127January 31, 2023 11:10 PM

New deck/stew arrived, he is a bisexual South African with OCD and he thinks his roommate Katie is a slob.

Alissa is having a meltdown because she thinks everyone hates her and blames her for Camille’s firing. She is acting like someone who quit antidepressants cold turkey.

The guest gave a good tip but made a point to say the service sucked.

Ross got shitfaced drunk. It is getting hard to watch. He has addictions to sex and alcohol.

Sandy is trying to drive a wedge between Fraser and Rachel by taking Rachel to coffee and convincing her to confront Fraser on shitty service.

Trick pussy cunt Camille returned for a dinner and Fraser made a fool of himself by groveling and telling her how much he loved her.

The big titted redhead’s foot is better. She is about to have a battle with Alissa. Fraser told Alissa that she is in charge when he isn’t around and Alissa is going to start pulling the shit she did with Camille next week on ginger tits.

Next week Alissa gets caught shittalking Sandy and when Fraser intercedes Sandy starts yelling at him.

by Anonymousreply 128January 31, 2023 11:21 PM

Ross is a hot mess but seems to be great at his job. At least he doesn't drink on charter. I hope Sandy fires Alissa and pisses off deadbeat Lee again.

by Anonymousreply 129February 1, 2023 12:04 AM

Sandy should fire everyone!

Alissa is a shit-stirrer and a trouble maker.

Fraser is crappy at his job.

Rachel's service is too slow.

Tony won't work any other shift.

Ben is a pussy whipped crybaby.

Ross is a drunken sex pest.

What an awful cast.

by Anonymousreply 130February 1, 2023 12:10 AM

Fraser is an excellent stew but he doesn't know how to lead a team. Sandy knows that. Lee thinks Fraser is outstanding because he kisses Lee's ass.

by Anonymousreply 131February 1, 2023 12:35 AM

I’m thinking Alissa goes, but maybe Fraser is fired as well. Which would piss off Captain Lee big time.

Anyone else think Ross is a gross human being? When he said he was 36 or 38 or whatever, I thought that’s way too old to still be acting like a frat boy. And with his constantly red nose, I hope he gets regular skin cancer checks.

by Anonymousreply 132February 1, 2023 3:32 AM

Wow, this latest episode showed what a total train wreck this crew is!!

Alissa is just vile and toxic. She really has extremely low self esteem, because she has to keep convincing herself how "pretty" she is, which is why she keeps going after other girls' boyfriends.

Get a clue, bitch. None of the guys are interested in you, and they don't even like you as a friend!

Then she's going to turn on the one and only female friend she has left on the boat, by calling her a dirty bitch.

Ross is an embarrassment. I would have zero respect for him as a leader, if I worked for him. Especially after his behavior on the crew day off.

He was trashy and vile.

And yeah, whoever said Fraser was kissing Camille's ass, was completely right. It was really sad to watch him grovel to her like that.

In terms of his job, he must be doing something very wrong, if Sandy keeps coming for him.

This crew is just awful!

by Anonymousreply 133February 1, 2023 10:00 AM

So who gets Tony?

by Anonymousreply 134February 1, 2023 5:22 PM

Am I the only one who thinks Tony and the other guy that looks like him are FUG?

by Anonymousreply 135February 1, 2023 5:33 PM

last episode there was a shot of tony at the table and he almost looked feminine/ethereal. i saw his beauty that moment.

lolz, mary!

by Anonymousreply 136February 1, 2023 5:35 PM

Come to think of it, all of the str8 men are fug.

by Anonymousreply 137February 1, 2023 5:44 PM

[quote] Below Deck’s Captain Sandy Slams Captain Lee Amid Their Feud: ‘He’s Definitely Not Acting His Age’

Her turn to strike back. Below Deck's Captain Sandy had plenty to say about her feud with Captain Lee after previously claiming there was no conflict between them.

During an appearance on SiriusXM’s Reality Checked, which aired on Wednesday, February 1, Sandy, 57, addressed Lee's concerns about her not calling him before firing Camille Lamb.

"He's in the hospital. Who's gonna call and say, 'Can I fire Camille?' Never in a million years would I do that," the Florida native explained. "But what I did was give him a courtesy call saying, 'By the way, I did fire her. You almost had a mutiny on your boat because of her.'"

Sandy continued: "Plus, who's gonna call someone while they're having surgery and then recovering from surgery? I don't know what happened, but I tried to call him a few times and he hasn't picked the phone up."

According to the Below Deck Mediterranean star, sharing cryptic quotes amid the drama was her way of responding to Lee, 73. "I have to say this. When they go low, we go high," she added. "I told Lee [through a Twitter post]. I was like 'Hurt people hurt people' right? So, I don't know. I haven't ever hurt him — but I think when you spew that kind of stuff it's inward and I feel bad for the guy."

Sandy later threw some major shade when she said her fellow Bravo personality was "definitely not acting" his age.

"I called him and said, 'Come back to your boat.' Because I had a girlfriend that was going to have surgery. Like, I didn't step on there to take over a show," she concluded. "I don't want two shows. I like the Mediterranean. Are you kidding me? I like the Mediterranean."

After Sandy took over for Lee in season 10, the OG Below Deck star surprised viewers when he questioned her decisions on social media.

"So, I found out after the fact that she fired one of my crew, not before. Ok?" the Michigan native tweeted earlier this month in response to a new episode. "Then why contact me after and tell me at all? Plenty of time to call me after, but not before. She made the right call. But lacked in procedure and respect. Just the way I roll."

Sandy, for her part, shared multiple quotes about being mistreated. In response to fan questions about Us Weekly's coverage of the feud, the Be the Calm or Be the Storm author tweeted on Tuesday, January 31, "I haven't the time to keep up."

Meanwhile, Below Deck Adventure's Captain Kerry admitted there was a major reason he couldn't weigh in on the topic.

"I have a personal rule [which is that] I don't judge another captain's decision. I don't have an opinion on that. It wasn't my deal," the newcomer exclusively told Us on Monday, January 30. "So, if I'm in a situation [where] I'm filling in for somebody and I make a decision — that's for me to make and I don't want anyone else to judge it."

The Australia native noted he wasn't "siding with either of them," adding, "I'm saying I have no judgment because I just don't."

Kerry continued: "It all depends on their conversation when they first met [in season 10]. ... But when someone is relieving another person — it depends on the conversation. ... I wasn't there. At the end of the day, the captain who is on board has to make a decision for the safety of the vessel. And that safety isn't always falling [or someone] hurting themselves. It's mental health as well and how the crew is working together."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138February 1, 2023 10:31 PM

Lesbian drama!!!

by Anonymousreply 139February 1, 2023 10:31 PM

Hey Sandy, have another drink on me!

by Anonymousreply 140February 1, 2023 10:36 PM

fake shit

by Anonymousreply 141February 1, 2023 10:37 PM

Lee thinks he's more famous than he really is. If you want to see the real Lee check out season one where he was a nasty POS and the crew despised him.

by Anonymousreply 142February 1, 2023 10:53 PM

Ugh on Reddit they think Sandy is going to can Fraser.

I get that he shouldn’t lead people but he is excellent as a stew and I think his muttering is cute.

by Anonymousreply 143February 2, 2023 12:10 AM

[quote] I get that he shouldn’t lead people but he is excellent as a stew and I think his muttering is cute.

I don't.

That's why I'm firing him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144February 2, 2023 12:26 AM

Why does Shandy hate gay men so much?

by Anonymousreply 145February 2, 2023 12:31 AM

I don't think Fraser will get fired. He has a great attitude and crew members with great attitudes in addition to being hard workers never get fired.

by Anonymousreply 146February 2, 2023 2:15 AM

R146 Remember Kiko the chef? Sandy fired him.

by Anonymousreply 147February 2, 2023 10:08 AM

Alissa: "I think everyone hates me now. I can't take it! It makes me feel terrible!"

Also Alissa: "I'm gonna openly try and fuck Ross in front of Katie."

by Anonymousreply 148February 2, 2023 10:12 AM

What is with the bad hair on the guys this season? Jeezus, that new deck stew. Argh.

by Anonymousreply 149February 2, 2023 10:13 AM

Ross needs rehab. He's beyond pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 150February 2, 2023 3:18 PM

Ross is a binge drinker, R150.

My brother was the same way.

They are completely dry during the work week, but once the weekend hits, they go NUTS drinking.

It's like they bottle up their urge to drink, and it all comes out at once, in a hot mess!

Me, I drink throughout the week, here and there. Whenever I feel like it.

That way, I'm not thinking about "OMG I can't wait to drink!"

It really helps to cut down on binge drinking.

by Anonymousreply 151February 2, 2023 5:09 PM

R147 I think that was the same season she fired Hannah (I think). Shandy was on a rampage!

by Anonymousreply 152February 2, 2023 11:27 PM

Captain Shandy is a lunatic!

Dry drunks are the absolute worst.

They're out to make everyone suffer, because their lives are so miserable.

by Anonymousreply 153February 3, 2023 12:08 AM

I posted above that Sandy would not fire Fraser because he has a good attitude. I've changed my mind. He'll either get fired, quit or be saved by Captain Lee's return.

by Anonymousreply 154February 7, 2023 1:02 AM

Why does Sandy hate Fraser so much?

Is it because he's a gay man?

That's weird, because she absolutely loved Colin Macy-O'Toole, and he's a gay man too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155February 7, 2023 1:06 AM

I don't think it has anything to do with Fraser being gay. Sandy picks on the weak. Remember when Hannah had issues with anxiety? That's when she pounced. Fraser is a frantic mess and that's why she goes after him.

by Anonymousreply 156February 7, 2023 1:10 AM

Sandy picks on the interior stew, period.

I think Fraser is fired, and Alyssa quits. There’s also a rumor on Reddit that Captain Lee isn’t coming back, and the captain from BD:Adventure (Jason?) will take over. But it’s purely based on a photo, so . . .

by Anonymousreply 157February 7, 2023 2:07 AM

Alissa was on WWHL with the insufferable sweaty Kyle from BDM. Alissa said she wasn't right for the show because she doesn't like drama. I've never seen Andy speechless but he and Kyle called her out on it in the nicest way possible. Clueless. And don't they show Lee back on the boat in the mid season trailer? But who knows. BD always has surprises.

by Anonymousreply 158February 7, 2023 2:25 AM

I'm glad they called her out on that bullshit, R158.

Alissa created so much drama herself, and she did it intentionally.

She purposely egged on Camille and she purposely flirted with Ross (and called Katie ugly).

Alissa is both a liar and an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 159February 7, 2023 3:18 AM

[quote] Below Deck’s Fraser Olender Says He Has Never Been as ‘Sickened’ by a Boss Before Captain Sandy: ‘Pure Rage’

The tension continues to escalate. Fraser Olender was shocked after a conversation with Captain Sandy took a very unexpected turn — and the Below Deck cameras were there to capture it all.

During the new episode of the hit Bravo series, which aired on Monday, February 7, Sandy, 57, overheard the interior team discussing her favoritism for the deck crew. The captain, however, didn't hold back when she went on to call out Fraser's leadership in front of his coworkers.

"There's, like, three of you standing around. The deck crew is doing all this work for the interior. It's not fair to them. Here's the thing, there's three of you and the deck crew are busting their ass, like, taking all the garbage out for you guys constantly," the Florida native said to Fraser, Alissa Humber and Tyler Walker. "Fraser, now's not the time to talk to me. Stop talking."

As the chief stew attempted to defend his team, he was shut down by his boss. "Pure rage. I've never been in a fight and said, 'It's not the right time to speak to me,'" he told cameras as he stepped back from Sandy. "I've never felt so sickened by a captain in my entire life. I'm in actual shock."

Viewers have seen Fraser and Sandy struggle to see eye to eye during season 10 of Below Deck. Ahead of Monday's episode, the England native candidly addressed how he adapted to Captain Lee's replacement.

"I think they have, overall, very different management styles," he exclusively told Us Weekly in January about working with his original boss, 73, before Lee's temporary leave. "I knew Captain Lee and I knew how he worked. I knew how he liked things to be run. He also trusted me and he gave me the confidence to be creative and enjoy my take on [it]."

At the time, Fraser admitted it "took some time" for him to "get used to" how Lee's replacement ran the St. David.

"But equally, she taught me a lot about myself and I think at the end of the season [you'll] understand what I mean by that," he continued. "She really opened my eyes to things I previously wouldn't have dealt with so well — without her making sure I did."

Earlier in the season, Lee surprised his coworkers when he announced his departure. "As you guys know I've been struggling with my mobility, and it's been hard and I've let you guys down and for that, I apologize. So, I've made a decision to leave the boat," he explained in a December 2022 episode before the Below Deck Mediterranean star took over his position.

Off screen, Lee raised eyebrows when he publicly questioned Sandy's decisions since his exit. The OG Below Deck star, who has appeared on the show since 2013, claimed that the Be the Calm or Be the Storm author should have let him know before firing Camille Lamb in his absence.

"So, I found out after the fact that she fired one of my crew, not before. Ok?" the Michigan native tweeted last month in response to a new episode. "Then why contact me after and tell me at all? Plenty of time to call me after, but not before. She made the right call. But lacked in procedure and respect. Just the way I roll."

Sandy, for her part, slammed the notion that she needed to report her plans to Lee. "He's in the hospital. Who's gonna call and say, 'Can I fire Camille?' Never in a million years would I do that," she explained on SiriusXM’s Reality Checked on February 1. "But what I did was give him a courtesy call saying, 'By the way, I did fire her. You almost had a mutiny on your boat because of her.'"

She continued: "Plus, who's gonna call someone while they're having surgery and then recovering from surgery? I don't know what happened, but I tried to call him a few times and he hasn't picked the phone up."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160February 7, 2023 7:07 PM

Season 11:. Captain Kerry replacing Lee. Fraser back as chief stew. Lee is finished with the show.

by Anonymousreply 161February 7, 2023 10:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162February 8, 2023 3:40 PM

Shandy is up to her shady antics again. When she decides she doesn't like somebody, she starts planting seeds with others so they lose confidence in the person (taking Kate to coffee and discussing Fraser), then puts on her "I'm a people manager, and I want to see you succeed" corporate motivational poster bullshit, all the while doing everything passive aggressive thing she can to erode their confidence and undermine their success.

She did it with Kiko the chef, and she's doing it with Fraser now. This woman is not the altruistic "coach" she'd like people to believe she is. She's actually a nasty cunt.

by Anonymousreply 163February 10, 2023 11:26 AM

Rachel has said she won't participate in the reunion and she's finished with the show.

by Anonymousreply 164February 10, 2023 12:49 PM

R163 here. I mean to write "taking RACHEL to coffee and discussing Fraser."

by Anonymousreply 165February 10, 2023 2:30 PM

R164 I wonder what happened to make Rachel say she's finished. She seems to be having a pretty good season this year.

by Anonymousreply 166February 10, 2023 2:32 PM

Rachel’s food looks incredible.

by Anonymousreply 167February 10, 2023 2:35 PM

R166. Maybe she felt manipulated by Sandy.

by Anonymousreply 168February 10, 2023 2:52 PM

Rachel had some blowup at the NBC Upfront s with Shep and Austen from Southern Charm, and Bravo took their side after she took to Twitter to trash them ( I think she cakled Austen a “narcissistic douchebag”). She then started posting screenshots of her text messages with Bravo executives.

And then there is the issue of money and fairness. It seems several Below Deck cast members (most notably Eddie) are pissed that the Below Deck franchise outperforms other Bravo shows in the ratings, but the castmembers make a lot less than stars of other shows.

by Anonymousreply 169February 10, 2023 2:57 PM

R168 She's most definitely being manipulated by Sandy this season in Sandy's efforts to oust Fraser.

by Anonymousreply 170February 10, 2023 3:00 PM

R169 Well, Rachel's not wrong in calling Austen a narcissistic douchebag. That's being kind, actually.

by Anonymousreply 171February 10, 2023 3:01 PM

Can you imagine what kind of games Sandy was running when she was a blotto drunk?

by Anonymousreply 172February 10, 2023 3:01 PM

Hannah Ferrier: "I'll never work with her again"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173February 10, 2023 3:05 PM

R172 I'm not convinced Shandy's 100% sober. Remember her Insta rant a couple of years ago where sounded drunk and said she thought Malia was a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 174February 10, 2023 3:08 PM

R173 Interesting that Hannah says she and Sandy didn't get along for years.

Sandy probably had Malia spy on Hannah for her to find something to fire Hannah over. And Malia found it.

Sandy is one shady bitch.

by Anonymousreply 175February 10, 2023 3:23 PM

Hannah should go away. She was a lazy and toxic manager and, while Sandy was correct not to trust her, she should have just fired her instead of making her life hell.

by Anonymousreply 176February 10, 2023 3:23 PM

If Hannah was having severe anxiety issues, she didn’t need to be on the boat with Sandy, of all people. For her health and sanity, she should have departed much earlier.

Sandy sucks managing interior. She needs to go undercover boss and serve guests for a charter and then maybe she’d have a clue that working on deck and working interior are two different situations. Some guests are a nightmare to keep happy. Make her unpack some woman’s luggage!

Alyssa is one of the most unlikable stews ever. Fraser (or Fraser, as Sandy keeps saying) is awful at managing.

by Anonymousreply 177February 10, 2023 3:51 PM

**Sandy calls him Frazier, is what I meant. She pronounces it with a “Z”

by Anonymousreply 178February 10, 2023 3:53 PM

Fraser is a great 2nd stew and a lousy chief stew.

He would be great working under Kate with some lunatic 3rd stew.

by Anonymousreply 179February 10, 2023 3:55 PM

Sandy’s doesn’t give a shit how Fraser wants his name pronounced. Believe me.

by Anonymousreply 180February 10, 2023 3:55 PM

Since Captain Kerry taking over means [italic]Below Deck Adventure[/italic] is probably cancelled, I'd love it if they brought Faye over too. She and Hayley would be a hoot together.

by Anonymousreply 181February 10, 2023 5:57 PM

I'm SHICK of you SHTOOPID aSHHOLES!!!!

Shomebody get me a goddamned drinnk!!!

by Anonymousreply 182February 10, 2023 6:37 PM

God imagine Shandy going out with the crew and getting wasted.

I’m guessing she would grab Rachel and Kate’s pussies and threaten to fire the two of them if they did not allow her to stick her tongue down their throats.

by Anonymousreply 183February 10, 2023 6:44 PM

R183 "I want you to be the best 'you' that you can be. And that starts by letting me finger your cunt."

by Anonymousreply 184February 10, 2023 6:47 PM

This season did Shandy no favors.

She really showed herself to be a mean micro manager, causing unnecessary drama, and picking fights with her crew.

I'm not a fan of Lee, but even he couldn't stand her.

Seems like Sandy is buying into her own hype.

by Anonymousreply 185February 10, 2023 6:50 PM

Fraser is going to be Chief Stew under Kerry. I think filming starts next week. But I do love Faye. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 186February 10, 2023 7:22 PM

[quote] Fraser is going to be Chief Stew under Kerry

Why?

He did a horrible job this season.

There are better Chief Stews than Fraser.

by Anonymousreply 187February 10, 2023 7:24 PM

^I agree. But that's what I read online.

by Anonymousreply 188February 10, 2023 7:26 PM

I miss Kate as chief stew.

by Anonymousreply 189February 10, 2023 7:33 PM

According to this it wasn’t Lee’s choice to leave.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190February 11, 2023 6:20 PM

[quote] According to this it wasn’t Lee’s choice to leave.

I'm sure Sandy had something to do with it.

She's evil!

Sandy wants to be Queen Bee of Below Deck.

Signed, Captain Lee, Hannah, June, Camille, Chef Kiko, Chef Mila (all fired by that evil bitch Sandy)

by Anonymousreply 191February 11, 2023 6:30 PM

Lee has been through a lot in the past few years and seems to be falling apart. Maybe Bravo thought it was best for him not to return. This isn't some drunk housewife falling into the bushes. It's someone who has people's lives in his hands.

by Anonymousreply 192February 11, 2023 7:17 PM

Also if not being invited back happened recently it could explain his social media meltdown over Sandy firing Camille without telling him first. I doubt he's happy about getting a plane ticket home.

by Anonymousreply 193February 11, 2023 7:20 PM

R190 The evil and conniving Shandy probably had something to do with Lee not returning. And

And I'll bet Shandy's livid that Fraser is going to be Chief Stew in Season 11. Her plan to eliminate him obviously failed.

by Anonymousreply 194February 11, 2023 7:26 PM

If Sandy has the power to get rid of Lee then she certainly has the power to get rid of Fraser. Truth is Sandy will probably not be invited back next.

by Anonymousreply 195February 11, 2023 7:58 PM

R195 God, that would be a dream!

by Anonymousreply 196February 11, 2023 8:01 PM

What did it for me was Shandy’s firing of Hannah.

Hannah is not an easy person, but Shandy was melodramatic and thoroughly enjoyed firing her. “I need your drugs Hannah”-as if prescription valium and a weed vape pen are the same as crack or heroin.

Kat in season one over medicated on anti anxiety drugs (or so she said) during dinner service and she kept her job.

by Anonymousreply 197February 11, 2023 9:09 PM

Maybe it’s too expensive to insure Captain Lee? With his age and recent mobility issues . . .

Apparently Cap’n Shandy is making a lot of motivational speaking (lol) appearances, and is making a foray into the restaurant business. Hopefully she gives up her Mediterranean gig soon.

by Anonymousreply 198February 12, 2023 6:21 AM

Sandy is an abusive dry DRUNK.

by Anonymousreply 199February 12, 2023 4:06 PM

I hope Lee goes down in a blaze of glory at the reunion and calls Shandy “a goddamn no good dirty dyke” to her face before hobbling off the stage.

Then Shandy can sigh and say, “hurt people hurt people.”

by Anonymousreply 200February 12, 2023 6:54 PM

The episode 13 description says that Sandy let's a crew member go. The mid season trailer shows a hot blonde showing up and Tony says she's been a chief stew for 2 years. It would be interesting if Fraser is fired by Sandy then brought back as chief stew for the next season.

by Anonymousreply 201February 13, 2023 1:16 AM

R201 Or maybe Fraser says "fuck you, Shandy," and quits.

by Anonymousreply 202February 13, 2023 11:26 AM

Not sure if Fraser deserves to come back as lead stew. Maybe it was just the editing, and dealing with both Camilla the Cunt and Alyssa the Asshole, but he didn’t come off as that capable.

by Anonymousreply 203February 13, 2023 2:42 PM

Tonight's episode is entitled "The Fish Stinks From the Head."

Rofl.

I can't believe that Sandy actually said that to Fraser.

What a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 204February 13, 2023 10:55 PM

He should have told Shandy in response, “and the fish I am looking at stinks from the cunt, bitch.” Shandy would probably try to hit Fraser and then we would be done with both of them.

by Anonymousreply 205February 13, 2023 11:01 PM

Sandy's management style is confusing and fucked up. She builds up lazy Camille by telling her she's doing a great job and tearing down Fraser who is at least trying. Her motivational skills are questionable.

by Anonymousreply 206February 13, 2023 11:05 PM

Alissa does deserve to be fired though for disrespecting the captain. That’s a huge no-no on any vessel.

by Anonymousreply 207February 14, 2023 2:16 AM

Alissa was done the minute Sandy overheard her say 'Sandy sucks deck crew dick.'. No no no no. Even if it is true. Fraser will not defend her and he shouldn't. She's going bye bye.

by Anonymousreply 208February 14, 2023 2:21 AM

Omg what a total shit show. Again.

Sandy is just fucking awful. I would absolutely hate to work for someone like that. And there's obviously a "cancer story" in Fraser's life, that Sandy triggered. What a horrible woman. I swear, former addicts are just terrible human beings, either high or not high.

I'm fascinated by Fraser's mom's accent. Why does he sound so posh, but she sounds like Eliza Doolittle? Is Fraser putting on airs?

Alissa is an interesting one. She is so calculating and manipulating. Even when talking to Sandy, she was being condescending, while pretending to be listening to her. Sandy picked up on that right away, and especially at the end of the conversation... "Thank you, Sandy. Oh, I mean Captain Sandy." HA. Sandy was right. That was a huge FUCK YOU aimed at her. I think Shandy has met her match in cuntitude.

My favorite is still Tony. He's adorable, and provides funny commentary. I love how he described Ross and Katie as a telenovela. And then said he hates telenovelas. Lol.

Finally, Fraser is so lucky to have Hayley on the yacht. She makes him laugh and smile.

by Anonymousreply 209February 14, 2023 3:59 AM

So Sandy takes everyone out for TEAM BUILDING for morale then humiliates Fraser in front of said team for not being able to participate. Yet another WTF moment courtesy of Captain Sandy.

by Anonymousreply 210February 14, 2023 1:06 PM

R210 Shandy is one of the most sinister, passive aggressive bitches I've seen.

by Anonymousreply 211February 14, 2023 3:32 PM

Team work makes the dream work!

But the fish stinks from the head, Fraser.

Oh, and that sneaky little bitch new what she was doing when she called me Sandy, and not Captain Sandy.

So I'm going to fire her ass.

Even though everyone on previous seasons called me Sandy, and not Captain Sandy.

But I'm the Captain. And I make arbitrary rules whenever I want to!

Because I like to get in there and micromanage. Because it's a team effort. And I micromanage my team!

Don't forget. Team work makes the dream work.

Are you inspired now?????

by Anonymousreply 212February 14, 2023 6:12 PM

Sandy was addressed as just Sandy on BD:Med. Not sure what changed on this charter.

Alyssa definitely needed to be fired, but what an odd approach. Wait until the next day, while your anger simmered all night, and have Ross present?

by Anonymousreply 213February 14, 2023 8:15 PM

Sandy was just pissed that Alissa called her that, she knew it was a “fuck you” after lecturing her about respect.

Lee had a witness (Kate) when he fired the bosun (Chandler) in season 6; and Eddie or the First Officer were a witness in season 3 when he fired the chef (Leon).

Sandy probably didn’t trust Fraser to be a witness, considering how he had been gossiping and complaining with Alissa.

by Anonymousreply 214February 14, 2023 9:04 PM

[quote] The fans are turning on Shandy!!!

The drama continues. Below Deck's Captain Sandy had an awkward sit-down with Fraser Olender where she called out his leadership — and the exchange didn't sit right with some viewers.

During the new episode, which aired on Monday, February 13, Sandy, 57, voiced her concerns to Fraser after Alissa Humber talked back to her several times.

"When I see where we can change things, I expect you to go downstairs and shoulder what I just told you. That needs to be improved and not permeate the boat with cancer," the Florida native said after hearing that the chief stew was sharing his feelings about her with his coworkers. "You have now infected my entire program. The fish stinks at the head and right now you are that head. What you have done is created the worst experience that I have ever experienced on a boat with a chief stew."

Sandy continued: "When you have insubordination and just blatant disrespect, I don't have room for that. It started with Fraser, and it needs to end with Fraser. He lacks respect for authority and he needs to earn my respect back."

Fraser, for his part, started crying as he recalled the conversation to his mother.

"I was really upset about the way I was spoken to by Captain Sandy, and I voiced my opinion to the rest of the crew. And the captain caught wind of that somehow — and has named me the cancer of the crew," he said before bursting into tears on screen. "If someone refers to cancer to me ever again — with what I went through with my father — it makes me disgusted. The fact that she thinks so negatively of me makes me feel utterly horrendous."

Fans quickly took to social media to call Sandy out for how she brought her issues to Fraser throughout the charter season.

"I thought Captain Sandy had changed but old habits never die. Micro managing, hovering, constant criticism. She will praise others while humiliating Fraser. Do we remember the Hannah era? It was great that she covered for Captain Lee but it’s time for his return," a Below Deck viewer tweeted shortly after the episode aired.

A second commentator questioned the Below Deck Mediterranean star's decision to fixate on the England native's team. "Fraser buckling over Sandy’s comments are killing me slow .. Sandy saying he’s made this the worst experience she’s had on a boat when we’ve clearly seen worse crews under her direction is laughable. #belowdeck — she used that manipulate him and it worked," the fan wrote via Twitter.

Another Below Deck viewer shared their thoughts on the interaction via Twitter, adding, "Wow congrats Sandy, you broke Fraser. Now he thinks he’s the asshole instead of correctly assuming that you are! I’ve seen my fair share of toxic bosses and she def fits the bill."

Meanwhile, a fourth social media user sided with Sandy due to the interior crew's problems in season 10, writing, "I like Captain Sandy and her take no bullshit approach. Alissa has been the problem the whole time (babe) and Fraser is too nice for chief stew. This is a business and Sandy has to answer to her boss too."

The Be the Calm or Be the Storm author's appearance on St. David has been a major topic of conversation since she temporarily took over for Captain Lee. Fraser previously admitted it "took some time" for him to "get used to" Lee's replacement.

"I think they have, overall, very different management styles," Fraser exclusively told Us Weekly in January about working with his original boss before Sandy came on board. "I knew Captain Lee and I knew how he worked. I knew how he liked things to be run. He also trusted me and he gave me the confidence to be creative and enjoy my take on [it]."

He added: "But equally, she taught me a lot about myself and I think at the end of the season [you'll] understand what I mean by that. She really opened my eyes to things I previously wouldn't have dealt with so well — without her making sure I did."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215February 14, 2023 10:34 PM

Frasure is a snowflake.

by Anonymousreply 216February 14, 2023 10:38 PM

Wow. Just watched the latest episode. Shandy is an A-1 manipulative, conniving cunt! She goes on and on about how she tries to motivate her crew, then literally berates Fraser in front of the rest of the crew because he couldn't play volleyball. THEN, after bitching that Fraser not telling her about his foot was poor communication, she goes and fires Alyssa without even discussing it with him first.

Alyssa probably deserved to be fired. She was definitely disrespectful, but I think what bothered Shandy about Alyssa wasn't so much the disrespect as it was that Alyssa saw right through Shandy's phony "I care about my crew" bullshit. And Shandy wasn't gonna let anyone hang around who was on to her game.

And please - volleyball as a "teambuilding activity?" Could that be more lame? And why the fuck didn't Shandy play volleyball? She sure had a hissy fit when Fraser didn't.

I really hate her even more after seeing this episode.

by Anonymousreply 217February 16, 2023 4:17 PM

What killed me about the volleyball thing was this. If Shandy really wanted to "build her team," why did she make the game interior vs. deck crew? That just reinforces the whole separation between the teams. If Shandy was really the incredible motivational team builder she pretends to be, she'd have mixed up the teams so there were interior and exterior players on each side.

I think what Shandy really wanted to was see the interior crew get beaten and humiliated so she could say, "See, Fraser? Your team isn't united."

by Anonymousreply 218February 16, 2023 4:22 PM

Does Alyssa get fired tonight?

by Anonymousreply 219February 20, 2023 6:09 PM

First six minutes of tonight’s episode. Alissa is fired and escorted off, unlike Camille’s long fucking goodbye. Then Camille gets to speak!?! What the fuck. Then, Sandy discusses the firing with Chef Rachel, who probably doesn’t give a flying rat’s ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220February 20, 2023 7:43 PM

Sandy is a rotten, drunken cunt.

I hope the boat sinks on her.

by Anonymousreply 221February 20, 2023 8:05 PM

R220 Alissa was somewhat correct about why she was fired - she recognized the bullshit coming from Cap'n Shandy. Yes, Alissa was insubordinate, but what bothered Shandy more about Alissa was the fact that Alissa could see through her.

And as soon as Shandy does the dirty deed, she runs to Rachel to get validation for her decision and to try and gain an ally in someone she can easily manipulate, instead of sitting down with Alissa's boss Fraser and discussing the situation with him.

Shandy is a conniving, fucked up, alcoholic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 222February 20, 2023 9:21 PM

Captain Lee is NOT going to be happy that Shandy fired yet another employee without consulting him first.

So much for Shandy and her "communication."

by Anonymousreply 223February 20, 2023 9:46 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224February 20, 2023 9:51 PM

[quote] Captain Lee is NOT going to be happy that Shandy fired yet another employee without consulting him first.

[quote] So much for Shandy and her "communication."

Teamwork makes the dream work!

Would you like to buy my new self help book on team building?

Just go to my website. Thanks, and byeeeee!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225February 20, 2023 9:52 PM

Sandy is definitely drunk in that video^^

“Sober” my fucking ass.

by Anonymousreply 226February 20, 2023 9:53 PM

Whew, these new guests

by Anonymousreply 227February 21, 2023 3:26 AM

I'm not usually into fems, but John is kind of attractive.

He has a great body and a nice package.

I'm not a fan of him dressed in drag, but if he's a top in bed that might be negotiable.

It was also surprising he was married to a woman.

TROSSIE TWATS!!

Oh, and those old beauty queen ladies are hilarious. They're like third or fourth tier pageant "winners," but at least they have a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 228February 21, 2023 3:32 AM

LaQueef is hilarious.

Turkey Club!

Turkey Club!

What an attention whore.

She's clearly angling for more camera time.

by Anonymousreply 229February 21, 2023 3:36 AM

Tonite's episode was so much lighter and fun. Those guests were pigs. I hope they leave a decent tip.

by Anonymousreply 230February 21, 2023 3:37 AM

Not LaQueef needed a warsh rag for her Hello Kitty 😸

by Anonymousreply 231February 21, 2023 4:07 AM

#justiceForCamille. That made me chuckle. Yeah, Camille. You've been VINDICATED. Alissa may have fucked up with her bitchy attitude but she was good at her job.

by Anonymousreply 232February 21, 2023 11:36 AM

So why did Shandy need a witness to fire Alissa, but not to fire Camille? And why was Alissa escorted immediately off the boat when Camille got to do a leisurely farewell tour?

Boy, Shandy really hated Alissa, didn't she?

by Anonymousreply 233February 21, 2023 7:37 PM

I must say I quite enjoyed seeing Ben in that pink Speedo.

by Anonymousreply 234February 21, 2023 7:38 PM

Shandy wanted someone from the team to witness Alisda acting out, she probably thought Alissa would say or do something stupid, while idiot Camille did have enough common sense to pretend to respect Shandy. Alissa called her “Sandy,” while Camille addressed her as “ma’am.”

Shandy knew if Alissa called her a bitch in front of Ross it would be all over the boat, justifying her actions.

by Anonymousreply 235February 21, 2023 7:58 PM

Shandy is particularly awful this season. As much as I loathe Cap'N Lee, I'll be glad to see her take off.

by Anonymousreply 236February 21, 2023 8:16 PM

Shandy is getting a lot of hate for how she handled Alyssa's firing, and Alyssa is considering not attending the reunion.

"Below Deck Star Alissa Humber Reacts To Being Fired; May Not Go To Reunion"

And then there were three. Alissa Humber’s surprise termination on the latest episode of Below Deck left the interior crew down a member, with a very demanding group on board. And the second stew was stellar at mixing drinks and generally wonderful at her job. So the question of justification arose as well as comparisons between her firing to that of deck/stew Camille Lamb.

If the perceived slight of calling the captain by her first name was indeed intentional, Captain Sandy Yawn could have let it slide or given Alissa a warning. Multiple pep talks by Captain Sandy and chief stew Fraser Olender were bestowed on Camille. She stuck around for three plus charters with her bad attitude. So why the double standard?

Alissa has negative emotions towards her firing and took to social media to voice her truth. The post has since been deleted. And according to RealityBlurb!, she may not even “show up” to the Below Deck reunion.

“If I don’t show up for the reunion (I became extremely unhealthy mentally during and following the show) this is what I would’ve harped on,” Alissa posted.

Some fans are rallying to Alissa’s defense and questioning whether her speedy termination had anything to do with bias. The Florida native shared a select comment from a follower who suggested that.

The fan wrote, “It’s crazy that Camille could speak to [Fraser Olender], Ross [McHarg], and Rachel [Hargrove] disrepectfully and not do her job plus drink expensive client alcohol but gets fifty-eleven changes. But Sandy … trying to find a problem with the interior crew [before] you stick up for them and it’s immediate insubordination and you get let go… I’m tired of ppl saying race isn’t a factor on these shows.”

Another contradiction was the manner in which Camille exited the boat versus Alissa. Why was Alissa so closely guarded after leaving the bridge? She certainly didn’t have the “luxury of gallivanting around the boat after” as Camille did.

Many fans are not happy with Sandy’s management style in general. This follower labeled the environment as “toxic,” and called Camille “someone who was actually insubordinate.”

And Alissa was, frankly, wonderful at her job so there was certainly no valid complaint on that front. The post concluded, “You were never given the opportunity to reset. And I’m sorry for you and all the black people in these environments who go through the same thing.”

Alissa finished her social media activity by responding to someone who asked if she would ever join OnlyFans. She responded, “Y’all f**king wish. Not happening.”

A broken heart emoji summed up Alissa’s feelings at the end of the post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237February 23, 2023 1:20 AM

Rachel already isn’t attending.

I want Alissa to come stir up shit with Camille, Sandy, Ross, Katie and Fraser. She’s the villain of the season. The only people she didn’t fight with were Lee, Tyler and Tony.

by Anonymousreply 238February 23, 2023 1:39 AM

Major problem I'm having here:

On two occasions, Sandy was blatantly unprofessional towards Fraser: First, in the one-on-one where she said he was giving her the "worst experience ever" with a chief stew, which I highly doubt. It was an intentional sting. Then after the volleyball game in front of the entire crew.

NOW THIS WEEK they're wrapping all that up with a slice-and-dice edit with Fraser being all "whoopsie well I guess I was bad...... I'll do better now!" with no mention of Sandy's verbal abuse? At any respectable company, Sandy could've been reported to HR for the comments after the volleyball game by anyone who was there. That's a toxic boss.

by Anonymousreply 239February 23, 2023 3:25 AM

Manufactured drama...

by Anonymousreply 240February 23, 2023 6:41 AM

R239 I agree. Shandy's comments to Fraser were nasty and unnecessary. It's also not the first time she's berated a crew member in front of their own employees. She did it with Malia, too.

by Anonymousreply 241February 23, 2023 10:23 AM

She’s done it to Hannah in the past too.

by Anonymousreply 242February 23, 2023 4:17 PM

Sandy's obsession over Hannah's table decor was cra cra.

by Anonymousreply 243February 23, 2023 4:54 PM

Does Malia talk to Shandy anymore after Shandy did that Cameo drunk and claimed Malia was a closet lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 244February 23, 2023 4:56 PM

Faye’s table décor is great on BL: Adventure.

by Anonymousreply 245February 23, 2023 5:10 PM

Lol I have to laugh that someone here is totally obsessed with Faye.

She's so trashy!

by Anonymousreply 246February 23, 2023 10:32 PM

Link to Part III for those who can't post because this thread is paywalled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247February 23, 2023 10:33 PM

Faye is like the Peggy Mitchell of the High Seas.

by Anonymousreply 248February 23, 2023 10:37 PM

DL must be on paywall lockdown; it's so slow and boring lately.

by Anonymousreply 249February 23, 2023 10:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!