Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mick Jagger- Scrawny Scrawny Scrawny

I took my BUTTLESS LIVERLIPPED SELF TO THE STATION

Baby Boomer FRAUS worship his buttless liver lipped self.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 22, 2023 3:44 PM

OP why are you posting an article from June fucking 2019?'

Go to bed.

by Anonymousreply 1December 9, 2022 2:43 AM

R1- I wanted to find a photo that epitomized his SCRAWNINESS.

The year was of little consequence.

by Anonymousreply 2December 9, 2022 2:51 AM

Just a scrotum with lips

by Anonymousreply 3December 9, 2022 2:53 AM

He's a goblin. Always has been. Rich though.

by Anonymousreply 4December 9, 2022 2:53 AM

His cosmetic procedures appeared to have settled down nicely too.

by Anonymousreply 5December 9, 2022 2:57 AM

He sho is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 6December 9, 2022 3:54 AM

Always hideous

by Anonymousreply 7December 9, 2022 6:16 AM

I know more boomer GUYS than women who worship him

by Anonymousreply 8December 9, 2022 6:17 AM

He stayed to long at the fair.

by Anonymousreply 9December 9, 2022 6:22 AM

When Sarkozy first met Carla Bruni, he asked her how she be involved with a man with such skinny legs.

by Anonymousreply 10December 9, 2022 8:16 AM

But you should all be so fit. He was dancing up a storm right after heart surgery for a heart murmur. The man is in his 70s and can dance like a 25-year-old. I was in love with him at 15 until I got a real boyfriend. I still think he is impressive, He is also very intelligent, He reads all the time.

by Anonymousreply 11December 9, 2022 5:42 PM

He’ll probably live to be like 100

by Anonymousreply 12December 9, 2022 5:44 PM

Like so many other legendary rock vocalists he’s just a freak who lucked into a really talented band.

by Anonymousreply 13December 9, 2022 5:49 PM

He would have been successful even if he wasn't a rock star. He would have been an MP. He trained in economics and is extremely intelligent. He wanted to become an economist working in Gov. But being a rock star gave him riches he probably wouldn't have ever made otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 14December 9, 2022 5:53 PM

He had a period of "ugly hot" in his youth. I thought he had a workable look for a while - not sure when the cutoff was. Always thin without much body, apparently an unimpressive dick. But, it all worked out. Money and fame matter. And maybe he's good lover in that he's attentive, is enthusiastic, even if he can't dick someone down real good.

by Anonymousreply 15December 9, 2022 5:58 PM

Only a golddigger would tolerate that misogynistic little twerp.

by Anonymousreply 16December 9, 2022 6:02 PM

He doesn't look a day over 79.

by Anonymousreply 17December 9, 2022 6:02 PM

His face looks like beef jerky.

by Anonymousreply 18December 9, 2022 6:04 PM

Harry styles in 20 years

by Anonymousreply 19December 9, 2022 6:05 PM

It really does r18

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 9, 2022 6:07 PM

I does look like shit, but huge pass since he's 79. I'd rather look like that and lead his life and be robust at that age than look better but not have that energy.

by Anonymousreply 21December 9, 2022 6:10 PM

R20- Just imagine how he would look without access to the finest doctors, skin care products and procedures, and the healthiest food on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2022 6:12 PM

I'm always amazed at elderly rock stars, not only the performing but touring (I don't know about him, but some do). Not sure why they alone seem to have that kind of energy - and they usually did a lot of drugs and drank for years.

by Anonymousreply 23December 9, 2022 6:15 PM

Wasn't Jagger fairly "clean" outside of smoking cigs and social drinking? I'm not sure, but I thought I remember reading that. No substantive drug use, or even huge drinking issues. Had his fun hanging out around people who were doing all that, socializing with celebs and other rock stars, and womanizing.

by Anonymousreply 24December 9, 2022 6:18 PM

R23- Just speculating here, but MJ loves money whereas Keith Richards loves music and performing from everything I have read about them. KR is all about the rock and roll. MJ is, all about the greed.

by Anonymousreply 25December 9, 2022 6:20 PM

He was hot AF.

by Anonymousreply 26December 9, 2022 6:22 PM

R24- Yes, I think so. MJ is a control freak. He indulged in drugs but he never overdid it. Keith is a stone cold addict and people like him can not use at all . One has the addict gene, one doesn't .

by Anonymousreply 27December 9, 2022 6:24 PM

"I does look like shit, but huge pass since he's 79. I'd rather look like that and lead his life and be robust at that age than look better but not have that energy. "

I meant "he looks like shit ..." Not sure where the typo came from. I mean, I look like shit too, but that's not the topic of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 28December 9, 2022 6:24 PM

But MJ has looked like shit since his 40's.

by Anonymousreply 29December 9, 2022 6:27 PM

"Just speculating here, but MJ loves money whereas Keith Richards loves music and performing from everything I have read about them. KR is all about the rock and roll. MJ is, all about the greed."

But the end result is the same - they put on a good show. KR can "love music and performing" from the comfort of being rich.

by Anonymousreply 30December 9, 2022 6:28 PM

R16 He's not little.

by Anonymousreply 31December 9, 2022 6:29 PM

Guys built like Jagger are usually very well hung.

So looks like Mick hit the jackpot all the way around.

by Anonymousreply 32December 9, 2022 6:33 PM

He’s 79. What the fuck do you want him to look like?

by Anonymousreply 33December 9, 2022 6:34 PM

R31- Not according to Keith.

"In Richards' memoir, Life, he poked fun at Jagger by writing: “Marianne Faithfull had no fun with his tiny todger. I know he's got an enormous pair of balls, but it doesn't quite fill the gap”.

by Anonymousreply 34December 9, 2022 6:34 PM

"Guys built like Jagger are usually very well hung."

I've seen that build run the entire range. Seen more than a few small or average with that "build" in addition to the hung ones.

by Anonymousreply 35December 9, 2022 6:37 PM

R34 I wasn't talking about his dick, but about him. He's 178 cm, that's a normal height for a man.

by Anonymousreply 36December 9, 2022 6:38 PM

R24 Well I wasn't talking about him alone. And after all, he's 79, where most 79 year olds are not doing onstage what he's doing - or capable of it.

by Anonymousreply 37December 9, 2022 6:40 PM

R36- People have seen MJ with very tall women like JH and his other long time girlfriend who sadly committed suicide. Very tall women who towered over him. I think his height is normal as well, his girlfriends have just been extremely tall.

by Anonymousreply 38December 9, 2022 6:44 PM

Inane. Why do I click on these threads. He was an iconic sex symbol in the revolutionary (?) 60s... androgynous, dangerous. He was a rock superstar, Ur rockstar, in the 70s, and he was an internationally successful concert Brand in the 80s and 90s. Then he continued to be alive.

People get old, duh. His scrawny androgyny defined sex appeal... when he was young.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 9, 2022 7:06 PM

R39- He's not straight either.

by Anonymousreply 40December 9, 2022 7:38 PM

Jagger had aortic valve surgery recently, but outside of that he seems to be reasonably healthy.

by Anonymousreply 41December 9, 2022 7:45 PM

I like much of the band's music, but could never take Mick's strutting seriously, because he looks like Barney Fife's little brother.

by Anonymousreply 42December 9, 2022 8:09 PM

Jagger was never into heavy drugs he only dabbled and probably mostly weed if at all. He was very status conscious. He hung around with Princess Margaret. Mick and Keith had a falling out over Mick getting his sir title. He is really intelligent but he told a story about how upset Kieth was when they went to India and rode around in limos while seeing all the poverty. Mick said it didn't bother him too much because there was nothing he could do about it. I think Mick is kind of cold. It is probably good that he didn't become an economist, Pity the poor if he had. But his kids seem to really love him so there is that.

by Anonymousreply 43December 10, 2022 12:13 AM

^I've always got a sociopath vibe from him. Not the homicidal kind, but someone who under the veneer truly just DGAF about anyone but himself and his money. I like his music though.

by Anonymousreply 44December 10, 2022 2:10 AM

Maybe not a sociopath but you are right about him only caring about his money and I think he cares about his family, R44. You don't necessarily have to be a sociopath to be a selfish money-grubbing asshole. I like the old rolling stones music and I like Mick but he is very superficial.

by Anonymousreply 45December 10, 2022 2:16 AM

He's a performer who was brilliant at what he did and became a superstar. Why does he also have to be deep and concerned with humanity?

by Anonymousreply 46December 10, 2022 8:14 PM

R46- I don't think anyone expects him to have a deep concern but a basic one would be nice.

by Anonymousreply 47December 10, 2022 8:27 PM

It just goes to show you that looks do not indicate health. He aged terribly and relatively young yet here he is, still gyrating on stage.

by Anonymousreply 48December 10, 2022 8:35 PM

He doesn't have to be concerned with humanity. I'm mostly bringing this up because of the differences between Mick and Keith. Mick is a conservative snob and believes he belongs to the upper class. They started as a counter-culture group but Keith is truer to form. He didn't handle fame well and I read he gets really depressed by the state of the world. Mick said Keith was really upset at them riding around in a limo drinking champagne while people were begging in the streets. Keith and Mick also had a big falling out over Mick accepting the Sir title. Keith is much more fragile than Mick and it is probably why he started using heroin. Mick has a much thicker skin. I like Mick, no one is perfect. I think the reason he can still dance like he does is that he has never stopped dancing and his body is used to it. He also takes very good care of himself and eats right.

by Anonymousreply 49December 10, 2022 10:35 PM

Keith is truer to form, I agree. Mick is also very charming and witty. Keith I suppose also felt a bit hurt that MJ didn't want to hang out with him much during KRs junkie years, but who would other than another junkie? But if I could sit and have drinks with one of them , I would pick Keith Richards.

by Anonymousreply 50December 10, 2022 10:51 PM

R31- No clue how that happened. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 51December 10, 2022 10:56 PM

Was the falling out really about the Sir title or only about it? I read KR's autobiography back in January and the impression I got from people interviewed is that Mick was working hard on the business end, arranging tours, sponsors, etc. while Keith was hopelessly strung out and basically parented by son Marlon. Mick did the heavy lifting only to see Keith's addiction threatening the band's profit and viability. (Marlon at 12 or so was Keith's de facto personal assistant. It really sounded like Keith couldn't go on without the kid's constant monitoring and intervention.)

[QUOTE]He had a period of "ugly hot" in his youth. I thought he had a workable look for a while - not sure when the cutoff was.

I had always thought him hideous even in his youth. After reading Life, I watched a bunch of videos on YouTube. It shocked me how sexy and attractive he was performing Sympathy for the Devil on Top of the Pops. But the window of attractiveness shut in the early 70s. Even Keith had a window of cuteness in the early 60s, but that window slammed long before the decade was out.

by Anonymousreply 52December 10, 2022 11:02 PM

R50 I don't know if I could choose which one I would rather have drinks with. I think it would be really interesting to have drinks with each of them for different reasons. Mick has such a keen mind he would be fun to talk to. He is a history buff and has a lot of different interests. Keith probably doesn't even remember a lot of those years because he was a whacked-out junkie. I think most people are surprised he managed to live through it and is still going strong.

by Anonymousreply 53December 10, 2022 11:09 PM

OP, did it not ever occur to you that people love their music? I know going to see people for their talent, not their looks, is a novel concept today, but it does exist.

by Anonymousreply 54December 10, 2022 11:15 PM

R52- Yes, you are right. MJ ran things and had to make all of the decisions because Keith was a helpless junkie during that time. After Keith cleaned up he started to resent Jagger for it. There was also resentment over Anita Pallenburg. Mick had an affair with her behind Keith's back while Mick and Anita were filming a movie. Keith wrote Gimme Shelter over it.

by Anonymousreply 55December 10, 2022 11:19 PM

Please, everyone, stop calling him MJ. Every time I read it I think you're referring to Michael Jackson. And don't tell me it's a Mick Jagger thread, I know that. But if some pop star has the initials LBJ I'm still going to think you're talking about Lyndon Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 56December 11, 2022 6:34 PM

R56 You mean Lebron James?

by Anonymousreply 57December 12, 2022 12:21 PM

R56- Fine! I will refer to him as Jagger. Happy now ?

by Anonymousreply 58January 22, 2023 3:43 PM

R56- Fine! I will refer to him as Jagger. Happy now ?

by Anonymousreply 59January 22, 2023 3:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!