Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Keith Olbermann cunts off on ex Katy Tur

Olbermann is the ex-partner of Dokoupil’s wife, MSNBC anchor Katy Tur—and he used Tuesday’s episode of his podcast to unleash a bizarre tirade against the couple.

The 63-year-old bachelor spent the better part of 20 minutes unpacking a laundry list of grievances with Tur, saying he’d been “pushed… over the edge” by news that Dokoupil, who has been married to Tur since 2017, got snipped.

Calling the pair “insufferable publicity addicts,” Olbermann accused Tur of “turning a vasectomy into a photo op,” adding that he’d finally “[run] out of the energy required to cover for her.”

Olbermann seemed tweaked by the fact that the vasectomy announcement—posted by Dokoupil to his Instagram page on Sunday night—did not mention him. Despite acknowledging the fact that it “doesn’t even have anything to do with me,” Olbermann said he “went looking for my name” in the coverage of Dokoupil’s decision.

“I’m reading stories about her husband getting a vasectomy, and I’m sitting there waiting to see how she managed to make this one my fault,” he said.

--

He also said she attacked him:

“I have remained silent even though six days after her emergency appendectomy in 2007, she started punching and slapping me, with real intent to do harm, because the living room wasn’t clean enough in our place,” Olbermann continued. “How exactly do you even try to defend yourself against a woman 125 pounds lighter and a foot shorter than you?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 9, 2022 12:41 AM

I’d love to suck his feet

by Anonymousreply 1December 9, 2022 12:09 AM

Keith Olbermann reminds me slightly of Piers Morgan in a case like this.

Less is more, Keith.

by Anonymousreply 2December 9, 2022 12:11 AM

Hot box O'crazy, that Olbermann.

by Anonymousreply 3December 9, 2022 12:14 AM

Media people are all insufferable assholes. Even the vainest most self involved actor or actress have nothing on these freaks in terms of personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 4December 9, 2022 12:15 AM

Why doesn't he just take his cock out? He'd feel better if he got sucked off.

by Anonymousreply 5December 9, 2022 12:15 AM

Edit: personality disorders

by Anonymousreply 6December 9, 2022 12:16 AM

I like KO, wish he was still on TV but I doubt he hasn't realized by now she was using him to get ahead, c'mon.

by Anonymousreply 7December 9, 2022 12:16 AM

I'm shocked, R7! That never happens!

by Anonymousreply 8December 9, 2022 12:17 AM

His podcast (that I listen to often) has three blocks. A - his commentary on the news of the day. B - Dogs, sports. C - Stories about himself he thought he'd never tell. I presume this is C-Block stuff, but I'm turning it on right now!

by Anonymousreply 9December 9, 2022 12:18 AM

Meant to add, B-Block includes his daily choice of "Worst Person in the WORLDDDDD".

by Anonymousreply 10December 9, 2022 12:20 AM

Typical straight man behavior. Everything is the fault of the ex.

by Anonymousreply 11December 9, 2022 12:21 AM

Katy could be a bipolar shrew. I have one in my life, and it’s hell to put up with her verbal and physical abuse. I have no intention of being a violent man. Still, I think Keith needs to put this relationship behind him. It’s only an exercise in masochism to invest in her texts at this point. Keith, a wiser man than I had it right when he said build a bridge and let it go. Katy shares her pregnancies with viewers; sharing her husband’s vasectomy isn’t the taboo it once was to guys our age.

by Anonymousreply 12December 9, 2022 12:27 AM

It’s time again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 9, 2022 12:28 AM

Wow, Katy Tur was 24 years younger than him. And she was just 23 when she started dating him.

by Anonymousreply 14December 9, 2022 12:29 AM

I suppose it was fun while it lasted.

by Anonymousreply 15December 9, 2022 12:37 AM

I used to do that for him R5 !

by Anonymousreply 16December 9, 2022 12:38 AM

He’s un unappealing drama queen.

by Anonymousreply 17December 9, 2022 12:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!