Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

World Cup cat slung viciously down from table at presser

That poor kitty. Are Brazil's hopes now cursed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 9, 2022 11:50 PM

“Get this FUCKING cat OUT OF HERE!!!!!!”

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2022 11:03 PM

Cat was not slung viciously at all.

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2022 11:04 PM

Brazil is a flaming trash pile, a vile place. This is in keeping with that. No surprises at all. Fucking trash bag.

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2022 11:11 PM

Dollface thread.

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2022 11:17 PM

That's the wrong way to pick up an adult cat. He could've hurt it that way. Also, the cat was cute, and the reporters sounded upset that it was thrown off the table.

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2022 11:22 PM

Yea he didnt need to throw the cat off the table but it wasn't really vicious, just the wrong technique. Not nearly as bad as that British footballer cunt who released a video drop kicking a kitten

by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2022 11:26 PM

What is with this vile" yeets" expression I am seeing everywhere now?

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2022 11:27 PM

Pfft, I have 9 lives, you guys have only one.

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2022 11:28 PM

Brazil is the second most sensuous place on Earth.

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2022 11:32 PM

R7 I guess it's a new word in the English language. It seems aptly used in describing how the cat was thrown from the table.

[Quote][Y]eet is being used broadly as a synonym of throw, and is applied especially when the throwing is forceful and includes more than a whiff of “good riddance!” along with it. When you yeet something, you’re not worried about how it lands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2022 11:43 PM

What the first, R9?

by Anonymousreply 11December 8, 2022 11:44 PM

The Netherlands 100%.

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2022 11:45 PM

They've proper fucked their chances now.

England national team meanwhile are adopting D0ha strays, giving them food and names and clothes, and working out how to smuggle them home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 8, 2022 11:57 PM

A lovely cat pitch invaded a Championship/EFL match the other night, Wigan vs. Sheff Wednesday.

Players from both teams went to catch her gently, pick her up and give her to someone on the sidelines so she didn't get kicked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 9, 2022 12:28 AM

Fuck whatever team that was whose sportsballer threw the cat in the OP. I hope they lose, and then lose, and then lose again.

by Anonymousreply 15December 9, 2022 12:31 AM

Karma is a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 16December 9, 2022 4:47 PM

Brazil just lost their quarter-final match to Croatia. So yeah, definitely cursed!

by Anonymousreply 17December 9, 2022 4:49 PM

Take that, cunts!

by Anonymousreply 18December 9, 2022 4:52 PM

He had to show how tough he was! Trash

by Anonymousreply 19December 9, 2022 4:54 PM

WTF are you guys going on about?

He gently petted the cat first, then picked it up with both hands, and slowly, mindfully dropped - not threw - it to the ground.

The few reporters groaning weren’t appalled by the action, they just wanted to see the cat stay up on the table longer.

by Anonymousreply 20December 9, 2022 4:59 PM

"Yeet" has been around for about a decade, r7. Some kid made a Vine (back when Vine was still around) and said "yeet!" when he threw a bottle, and people started using "yeet" as slang for "throw."

I know slang frightens and confuses the average Datalounger, but there is nothing to be scared of with "yeet." It's harmless.

by Anonymousreply 21December 9, 2022 5:03 PM

Painful loss, too. Scoring in extended time then having it pulled back from them in the last four minutes. Then to fuck up penalty kicks.

Looks cursed to me.

by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2022 5:03 PM

Fuck Brazil. Fuck its sportsball team. Fuck its sportsball queens.

by Anonymousreply 23December 9, 2022 5:09 PM

Anonymous is going to have a field day with this. Dude broke Rule Zero. You don’t do that to a cat!

by Anonymousreply 24December 9, 2022 5:26 PM

Glad they lost.

by Anonymousreply 25December 9, 2022 5:28 PM

[quote] He gently petted the cat first, then picked it up with both hands

He picked it up by the scruff with both hands and threw it down. Did you not see the cats face?! You picked it up from the bottom and you gently put it down. This guy tossed the cat like a bag of luggage.

by Anonymousreply 26December 9, 2022 5:28 PM

[quote] Did you not see the cats face?!

The cat was speaking cat language to me.

by Anonymousreply 27December 9, 2022 8:15 PM

I assume that guy has never handled a cat before. Even so, you'd think he'd know you pick a cat up by putting one hand on each side of it - not from its skin at the top.

Glad they lost.

by Anonymousreply 28December 9, 2022 8:21 PM

This thread is brought to us by the Cat Handlers Instructional Society of the USA.

by Anonymousreply 29December 9, 2022 8:24 PM

And now we wait...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 9, 2022 8:28 PM

Dave update: apparently he's quite the little hardman, getting in fights with other cats around the team hotel complexes over food and territory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 9, 2022 11:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!