Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you think Three's Company was fueled by cocaine?

Everybody seems to coked up to me on this show. I dont know if it's the sharp manic energy or what. I've never heard much controversy... were these guys sniffin some good stuff?

by Anonymousreply 13December 10, 2022 1:41 AM

Nobody cares after 45 years, op.

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2022 10:50 PM

My stepdad always watches that when I visit him at the memory care place

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2022 10:56 PM

Well, John Ritter did die suddenly under questionable circumstances didn't he?

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2022 11:23 PM

OBVI!

Duh!

by Anonymousreply 4December 9, 2022 12:49 AM

No, stupid fuck. The girls of 3s Company were never known for doing drugs. Ritter at that time had no issues with drugs.

by Anonymousreply 5December 9, 2022 12:51 AM

I always knew Mrs. Roper was hiding a bunch of 8-balls under that muumuu.

by Anonymousreply 6December 9, 2022 12:52 AM

Don Knotts was infamous for his meth use.

by Anonymousreply 7December 9, 2022 2:41 AM

No, people in LA doing a bunch of coke in the late 70s and early 80s? That's crazy talk.

by Anonymousreply 8December 9, 2022 4:14 AM

The wifi just got fixed in assisted living, I see.

by Anonymousreply 9December 9, 2022 4:17 AM

Chrissy’s last name was Snow. What do you think.

by Anonymousreply 10December 9, 2022 4:32 AM

I think it was fueled by gumption and good old youthful enthusiasm.

by Anonymousreply 11December 9, 2022 4:35 AM

Larry was a total cokehead.

by Anonymousreply 12December 9, 2022 5:22 AM

I saw David Adjmi's "3C" which was a Three's Company script on too much cocaine and a nervous breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 13December 10, 2022 1:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!