Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Republican Rep. Vicky Hartzler cries on the House floor, begging her colleagues to vote against gay marriage

What a twat.

How does gay people getting married affect your life, bitch?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98December 16, 2022 11:58 PM

She looks like a big closet lez.

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2022 9:03 PM

She’s a rancid cunt. She not only opposes gay marriage but also opposes banning discrimination based on sexual orientation.

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2022 9:19 PM

Wonder if she's married to a closet case like Michelle Bachmann

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2022 9:26 PM

I love the chick behind her, working the phone. Yeah, whatevs.

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2022 9:28 PM

Who cares what that stupid hillbilly thinks?

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2022 9:30 PM

Shouldn't there be an IQ minimum for elected national office?

by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2022 9:31 PM

CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, cunt!!!!

CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Mmmmm, your tears are delicious!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2022 9:49 PM

She looks like 4th runner up in a Suzy Quattro contest with her lesbian hair and leather jacket. Sit down, ugly.

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2022 9:56 PM

"Protect religious liberty".

Um, but don't protect the liberty of gay people?

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2022 9:58 PM

OP, perfect use of the word "twat".

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2022 9:59 PM

Major cooze.

by Anonymousreply 11December 8, 2022 10:02 PM

Right now a guy is slammed in his by husband with something way bigger and better than she ever gets. She’s just jealous fellas.

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2022 10:05 PM

whatevs

dumb cunt

by Anonymousreply 13December 8, 2022 10:28 PM

Fear is courage, hate is love. Got it.

by Anonymousreply 14December 8, 2022 10:33 PM

Crying that she won’t be able to legally discriminate against other human beings. What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 15December 8, 2022 10:44 PM

What a disgusting display. I hope she never lives it down. I hope she is tormented by her gay children and gay grandchildren.

by Anonymousreply 16December 8, 2022 10:49 PM

What do Vicky Hartzler and the Panama Canal have in common.

The Panama Canal is a busy ditch. Vicky Hartzler is a dizzy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 17December 9, 2022 12:24 AM

Her nephew is gay.

by Anonymousreply 18December 9, 2022 12:25 AM

She has no grasp of reality. Like all conservatives, she's demanding special rights (you'd think the billions of dollars of grifter tax exemptions for churches would be enough) for her "beliefs" while demanding to take away the rights of others. And then SHE plays the victim...the Republican playbook.

by Anonymousreply 19December 9, 2022 12:28 AM

I believe I'm gay. It's a strongly held belief. I guess I don't have to pay taxes, right? Is that how it works, Vicky?

by Anonymousreply 20December 9, 2022 12:32 AM

NEARLY every single campaign commercial did focused on trans athletes! she's a loon and a bitch bigot..

by Anonymousreply 21December 9, 2022 12:36 AM

I agree with the poster upthread she looks like a closeted lezbo.

by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2022 12:39 AM

Trans people believe they are the sex they choose. Vicky Hartzer has her beliefs. Is there a bias towards Vicky and against Trans people? Will Vicky please clear this up? Does she get the only voice?

by Anonymousreply 23December 9, 2022 12:40 AM

Replacing Kim Davis as Number #1 Homophobic Ubercunt

by Anonymousreply 24December 9, 2022 1:27 AM

Showing off for GeeSauce.

by Anonymousreply 25December 9, 2022 1:28 AM

She probably thinks her husband will stop fucking her up the ass if it fails.

She has it confused with the sodomy laws.

Dumb twat.

by Anonymousreply 26December 9, 2022 1:33 AM

She apparently attended the University of Missouri at the same time I was there. Thank goodness I didn't know her.

She represents the city of Columbia in her district. It's a progressive, tolerant city. They probably drew the maps so Columbia would be outvoted by the other places in West Central Missouri.

This would not abided by citizens in Columbia, not even 40 years ago. It's the largest population base in her district and she mocks them. Go figure...

by Anonymousreply 27December 9, 2022 1:48 AM

"NEARLY every single campaign commercial did focused on trans athletes! she's a loon and a bitch bigot.."

Just goes to show that the loons obsessed with trans people are the same people who have always hated gays. Btw, there are like 4 student athletes who are trans in the whole fucking state of Missouri - this is her main issue?

by Anonymousreply 28December 9, 2022 2:46 AM

Her nephew is gay and has spoken out about how his nutjob crazy 'Christian' family have shunned him. He posted on his IG story 'Hi Aunt Vicky' with the video of her tears. Shade.

by Anonymousreply 29December 9, 2022 2:48 AM

Who will play her on SNL this week? Cecily? Heidi?

by Anonymousreply 30December 9, 2022 2:54 AM

If SNL takes it on, it will probably Heidi playing her.

by Anonymousreply 31December 9, 2022 2:55 AM

r29, these fundie nutjobs always seem to have gay relatives. I feel sorry for their gay kids, nieces, nephews, etc

by Anonymousreply 32December 9, 2022 2:55 AM

not the Enby r31? Seriously, what does that bitch do?

by Anonymousreply 33December 9, 2022 2:57 AM

I hope Vicky's nephew has supportive friends in his life. As much as I hate the Cheneys, they at least treat Mary decently. Are there any other politicians with gay kids besides the Cheneys who are supportive of the kids?

by Anonymousreply 34December 9, 2022 2:59 AM

It shows that she's sincere!

by Anonymousreply 35December 9, 2022 3:00 AM

R33 The Enby is too fat to Vicky. I bet some of the SNL cast members are glad Kate McKinnon is gone because they can play some of these politicians better than McKinnon was able to. McKinnon's impersonations of both male and female politicians sucked.

by Anonymousreply 36December 9, 2022 3:01 AM

Vicky has been a rancid bigot - and a cunt - for decades.

The woman's entire career has been about keeping down the queers. She's been running on the issue for 20 years, locally and nationally. A gay man must've hurt her bad at some point.

by Anonymousreply 37December 9, 2022 3:01 AM

Vicky looks like a dork with this fugly leather jacket.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 9, 2022 3:05 AM

She was a home-ec teacher (part-time) and a farmer's wife. Her pastor probably picks her clothing AND cuts her hair.

I wanted to run against her a decade ago, just so she'd have to share a debate stage with a homosexual. But life had more interesting plans for me, and Vicky stuck around long enough to accomplish nothing, fail miserably in a statewide run, and make her final House speech into a blithery, sobbing mess about something that's already passed her by.

by Anonymousreply 39December 9, 2022 3:07 AM

CUNT

by Anonymousreply 40December 9, 2022 3:13 AM

People like Vicky are worse than people like MTG or Boebert. Those twats get into politics for the attention, and so they can have a crowd of morons validate their bullshit ideas with cheap applause. They're loud but harmless.

Vicky Hartzler is like Mike Pence, though. She fades into the stage dressing and prefers to go unnoticed, and in that anonymity, she works on her dark little plans. Vicky got into politics to hurt people - very specifically, gay people - and she's silent but very dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 41December 9, 2022 3:18 AM

Vicky! Vicky! SBD!

by Anonymousreply 42December 9, 2022 3:19 AM

It's hilarious how right at the end of the video in the OP's link, the Speaker calls her 'CongressMAN'.

by Anonymousreply 43December 9, 2022 5:03 AM

R29, Instagram link?

by Anonymousreply 44December 9, 2022 5:05 AM

More on the nephew standing up to the bitch...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45December 9, 2022 5:11 AM

Good for him for speaking out

by Anonymousreply 46December 9, 2022 5:18 AM

Sad how so many "family values" conservatives don't value their own LGBT family members

by Anonymousreply 47December 9, 2022 5:19 AM

menopause + diet pills

by Anonymousreply 48December 9, 2022 5:25 AM

R44, here is Andrew Hartzler's IG -- lots of great photos:

Matt Bomer, Gus Kenworthy & Garrett Clayton are some of the guys he follows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 9, 2022 7:57 AM

Aw, she's crying because , in a few days, she gets kicked out:

"Hartzler, who's been in Congress since 2011, will not be returning in 2023 after losing her campaign for an open Senate seat."

by Anonymousreply 50December 9, 2022 1:52 PM

The best thing about her losing in her Senate campaign was that she was endorsed by Miss Joshie Hawley himself.

by Anonymousreply 51December 9, 2022 3:04 PM

"The true meaning of marriage" -- According to the Bible, it's being married to lots of women simultaneously

by Anonymousreply 52December 9, 2022 3:44 PM

WTF is wrong with these folks?

I am just puzzled AF, as to why any adult gives one flying fuck as to who other consenting adults choose to fuck, date, or marry.

It makes absolutely ZERO sense to me!

Even if I were a hardcore conservative, I guarantee I wouldn’t give a fuck about who screws who.

It’s none of your business, twat face! And shame on you for wearing that ugly ass jacket in public, and for your self righteous tears shed, all because you wanna be a nasty cunt who discriminates against others who have enough sense to wear far better wardrobe choices, than your own! 🖕🏼

by Anonymousreply 53December 9, 2022 4:40 PM

[quote]As much as I hate the Cheneys, they at least treat Mary decently.

Huh? Liz Cheney voted against gay marriage years ago. I wouldn't call that decent treatment.

by Anonymousreply 54December 9, 2022 4:54 PM

[quote]According to the Bible, it's being married to lots of women simultaneously

Sounds like a plan.

by Anonymousreply 55December 9, 2022 4:56 PM

R54, but she voted for it in 2022. So she at least changed her views, unlike Miss Vicky

by Anonymousreply 56December 9, 2022 4:57 PM

Well good for Liz Cheney for catching up to the 1990s in ter,s of social progress, but she was still an enemy of gay marriage as recently as a decade ago. She doesn't deserve special kudos for being so "decent" to her sister let alone other gay people.

by Anonymousreply 57December 9, 2022 5:08 PM

Liz Cheney said what she did to fit into the political times—-she’s close with her sister and has never been against gay marriage personally.

It’s sad however that she had to take that political stance (like Obama did when he ran for President). But it was the reality of politics

by Anonymousreply 58December 9, 2022 8:10 PM

Liz Cheney was vocally opposed to gay marriage in 2014, when she briefly tried to primary Senator Enzi out of his seat. She tried to ingratiate herself with Wyoming voters by being outspokenly anti-gay. She had to try extra hard at this, you see, because she was actually born and raised in suburban DC and was about as Wyoming as Henry Winkler. She needed whatever leverage she could grab.

Problem was, Wyoming isn't the sort of place to be outspokenly bigoted. Oh sure, people there have deeply conservative views, and Mike Enzi was just about the most right-wing senator you could meet back then, but Westerners also have a proud tradition of dignified silence and a "live and let live" style. They might despise gays, but they'd consider it impolite to go out of your way to make them feel unwelcome or targeted. Liz's strategy here backfired, and it was compounded by the fact that she had to step on her own sister to do it. Both facets rubbed people the wrong way.

by Anonymousreply 59December 9, 2022 8:30 PM

R59, plus people were our perturbed that she was running for Senator from literally nothing

by Anonymousreply 60December 9, 2022 11:00 PM

What a gross cunt.

by Anonymousreply 61December 9, 2022 11:06 PM

Not her favorite nephew I take it….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 10, 2022 1:11 AM

The way those GOP reps treat their relatives is just plain horrible.

by Anonymousreply 63December 10, 2022 3:42 AM

R62 The "It Gets Better" campaign in a single image.

Choose for yourself which side of the image describes the future life you want for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 64December 10, 2022 3:44 AM

R63 And if GOP reps treat their own family that way, just think of the contempt they have for the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 65December 10, 2022 3:46 AM

Aunt Vicky carries around so much cuntery in her own Good Christian Life, and it's by no means limited to the sodomite nephew.

She hates roughly half of her social circle at church, either because they're too worldly with their attitudes or because they always have better on Sunday.

She hates her neighbors because they painted their shutters blue instead of glossy black.

She hates her usual stylist at Great Clips - not because he's a sodomite, but because the little mince just cant. Get. Bangs. Right.

She hates her husband because no matter how many years she spent in the US House of Representatives, that shit-kicker still brags to his friend about their covenant marriage.

She hates the flight attendants she meets on the flight from KCI to National Airport, because those women have youth and freedom AND they still wear a cross of gold.

Hate is her default emotion. She's just so broken up about the universe not being quite fair to Vicky and Vicky's way of doing things.

by Anonymousreply 66December 10, 2022 3:54 AM

R53, I think it's because they're so indoctrinated by a lifetime of lies from their church, that they seriously believe that being gay is a CHOICE, that one 'chooses' the "lifestyle". What's really sad is the fact that her own nephew no doubt tried to educate her on the matter, but she fears "god's wrath" so she won't listen to reality.

My sister is exactly like her. I guess she's still waiting for me to find 'the lord'.

by Anonymousreply 67December 10, 2022 6:31 AM

Interview with Andrew Hartzler on MSNBC:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 10, 2022 7:53 AM

I wonder what she did with the marital cum unloaded in her vicinity. Every load biblically delivered into the depths of her cunt? One kid. Either they only fucked once, or God did not favor their lineage. He can do miracles, but I imagine her dusty box will remain dry and barren.

by Anonymousreply 69December 10, 2022 12:11 PM

The nephew is very eloquent about his position and never condemns her as an evil bitch

by Anonymousreply 70December 10, 2022 2:40 PM

[quote]but she fears "god's wrath" so she won't listen to reality.

Just imagine living under the premise of a magical sky fairy making you shun your very own relatives for something they obviously had no control over, merely because if you support and love him/her, you fear this ostensibly all-knowing and all-loving god will smite you and you’ll incur its wrath. But he’s a loving god, of course.

SMH

by Anonymousreply 71December 11, 2022 6:16 PM

[quote]But he’s a loving god, of course.

And he needs MONEY. 💵

by Anonymousreply 72December 11, 2022 6:25 PM

He's also a mass murderer.

by Anonymousreply 73December 11, 2022 6:28 PM

Vicky Hartzler's district was ridiculously gerrymandered (along with some others) to deny liberal Columbia Democratic representation. It stretches from the farm country south of KC east into Columbia, just enough to dilute the vote of the Democrats with all them gun totin', freedum lovin' Republicans out in farm country.

I have some good friends who live in Columbia in Vicky's district--they're glad to see her go but the one succeeding her is just as bad. Missouri has a really bad gerrymandering problem.

by Anonymousreply 74December 11, 2022 6:41 PM

R74 Columbia has always been stuck in a farm district. Before these two rounds of redistricting, it used to be attached to farm country heading up toward Mark Twain country. Unlike Austin, it's not big enough to merit its own congressional district.

Many college towns - Ithaca, Oberlin, Charlottesville, Augusta, Gainesville, etc. - are blue islands in a sea of red.

by Anonymousreply 75December 11, 2022 8:29 PM

Also Mark Alford is Vicky Hartzler's replacement in the seat. He's not so laser-focused on homosexuality the way Vicky always was, but he's a nutjob in his own right. Kansas City DL'ers will know him from his 20 years on local news. Somewhere along the line, he had a religious conversion and is now apparently a church-basement fundie type. He's like Kari Lake without the Vaseline camera lens.

In other words: Total. Jerkoff.

by Anonymousreply 76December 11, 2022 8:31 PM

You just know she stuffs her pussy with foam packing peanuts whenever she can

by Anonymousreply 77December 11, 2022 11:58 PM

I can't get over the phony, theatrical crying in this clip. Kyle Rittenhouse level.

by Anonymousreply 78December 12, 2022 12:04 AM

R75 I take your point about Columbia's size but it the districts there were more properly apportioned it would be much more competitive and fairer for a Democrat to win occasionally. Missouri used to be a bellweather/purple state. Maybe it would go back that way if they redrew the congressional districts.

Eh, what do I care? I don't live there anymore, thank god.

by Anonymousreply 79December 12, 2022 12:08 AM

You know the Republicans would cry foul LOUDLY if redistricting favors a Democrat or is an even battle. They have no problem doing it themselves on other people.

by Anonymousreply 80December 12, 2022 1:37 AM

"I can't get over the phony, theatrical crying in this clip. Kyle Rittenhouse level."

Those two cunts should do a cover of "Cry"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81December 12, 2022 1:44 AM

The public voted for redistricting in Ohio to be done by an independent panel of people. The panel submitted its recommendation and the Republicans sued to have it stopped. It languished in the State Court until time ran out and the Republican legislature voted on a new map of their choosing.

by Anonymousreply 82December 12, 2022 1:53 AM

I'm not buying her song and dance. She looks mean anyway. Can you imagine voting for her?

by Anonymousreply 83December 12, 2022 1:56 AM

Even my straight colleagues at work are talking about how nutty that woman's speech was

by Anonymousreply 84December 12, 2022 8:35 PM

R83 Her voters were probably ultra conservative types. Watching her speech reminded me a bit of my cousin's loony toon Pentecostal wife. When SCOTUS decided on a gay marriage in 2015, my cousin's wife posted crap on Facebook about how she was crying about the decision and how God was going to curse everyone. She passed away in 2018, but if she was alive she'd be praising Hartzler's speech.

by Anonymousreply 85December 12, 2022 8:47 PM

[quote]She passed away in 2018,

The bitch died.

by Anonymousreply 86December 12, 2022 8:50 PM

[quote] She passed away in 2018, but if she was alive she'd be praising Hartzler's speech.

God killed her because He hated her

by Anonymousreply 87December 12, 2022 8:54 PM

R87 R85 here lol I agree. My cousin's wife was an awful person and most people in my extended family hated her.

by Anonymousreply 88December 12, 2022 9:00 PM

Andrew Hartzler has received an invitation from President Biden to attend the signing of the Respect for Marriage Act at the White House:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 13, 2022 7:11 AM

Vicky is yet more republican proof of the old saying, "We get the face we deserve."

by Anonymousreply 90December 13, 2022 7:21 AM

R89, I LOVE that the White House is totally trolling Rep Hartzler with that invite.

by Anonymousreply 91December 13, 2022 1:37 PM

I was the OG cryer, Vicky! The children were traumatized (TRAUMATIZED!) by Janet Jackson's nipple!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92December 13, 2022 7:24 PM

Andrew Hartzler at The White House for Tuesday's ceremony:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 14, 2022 7:14 AM

Imagine being so soulless and so filled with hatred that you cry because you're not being allowed to take away other people's rights.

by Anonymousreply 94December 14, 2022 7:28 AM

[quote]She was a home-ec teacher (part-time) and a farmer's wife.

Looks more like The Farmer's Dog, R39.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95December 14, 2022 7:33 AM

Her hometown of Archie, Missouri is the hometown of the Missouri State Tractor Pullers Association.

When I went to college in Missouri, I pulled on some farm-raised students. They seemed to have more to pull than the others, a lot more shrubbery as well.

by Anonymousreply 96December 15, 2022 3:26 AM

The tears of a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 97December 15, 2022 3:45 AM

R96 Don't be such an asshole. If tractor-pulling is such a mockable activity, then why did you bother going to college in Missouri?

Where'd you go, anyway? Saint Louis University? Wash U? I'm sure to someone like you, the entire time zone is just one big Aunty Em farm, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 98December 16, 2022 11:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!