Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did you hear? Taylor Swift is a film director now

[...]

by Anonymousreply 13December 8, 2022 8:42 PM

???????????

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2022 4:24 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2022 4:32 PM

So what, she shouldn't be a film director then?

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2022 4:53 PM

She's desperate to make it in Hollywood but Amsterdam bombed hard and so did that song she wrote for Where the Crawdads Sing. She can't act.

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2022 4:57 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2022 4:58 PM

Ahem.

by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2022 4:59 PM

I TOOK A VIDEO OF MYSELF IN THE MIRROR!

I'M A DIRECTOR!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2022 5:00 PM

James Cameron has Resting Mean Guy face.

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2022 5:10 PM

She's in Amsterdam 1 minute so I doubt she was counting on that to be her gateway to Hollywood stardom.

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2022 5:22 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2022 6:46 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 11December 8, 2022 8:22 PM

Ok, I hate her. Her music, her thirst, her pretensions, her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2022 8:37 PM

I've always hated this talentless arrogant cunt. I'm happy to see others catching up!

by Anonymousreply 13December 8, 2022 8:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!