Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The naughty and not nice during the holiday season. Treason thread #58.

Start with a touch of satire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600January 21, 2023 9:28 PM

Previous thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2022 9:11 AM

Trying to get a step ahead of fed investigators before another bombshell disclosure?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2022 9:21 AM

poor ol' Dump has had a horrific couple of weeks

such a shame

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2022 10:42 AM

Pity the header line isn't Treason #58 (we know it's a thread) The naughty and not nice during the holiday season

Keeping things straight in the thread watcher is messy.

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2022 12:13 PM

It Is all about your continuing trolling of this OP, Miss D. Anyone else you would be praising.

The prior thread was at 594. You had ample opportunity to create a new one. You didn’t. You even left a nasty remark at the end of that one.

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2022 12:27 PM

On the previous thread, one of the last links was to the story about the author of the “don’t say gay” bill in Florida arrested on money laundering charges.

From what the interwebs are saying, this was part of the Joel Greenburg cooperation. IF that is true - IF - shit is gonna real in Florida real quick.

Maybe Rhonda Sandtits is hosting this “inauguration fundraiser” to pay for his upcoming legal issues? Hmm?

by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2022 6:03 PM

Lachlan Murdoch’s Christmas bash.

[quote] Lachlan Murdoch landed in town late last month for his annual Christmas party, his first since 2019. He arrived on a private jet after a visit to Qatar, where he opened the Fox Sports Plaza at the Al Udeid Air Base amid the soccer World Cup

This Fox/NewsCorp CEO is the top beneficiary, along with papa Rupert, of the GQP/QANON propaganda media in the U.S.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2022 8:40 PM

Senator Marsha Blackburn again with the omission of a key fact.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2022 11:18 PM

Nina Turner replying to Blackburn:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2022 11:20 PM

Krysten Sinema is leaving the Democratic Party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 9, 2022 10:22 AM

Oh, dear God.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 9, 2022 10:34 AM

Who will she caucus with R10?

by Anonymousreply 12December 9, 2022 11:01 AM

Most likely herself.

by Anonymousreply 13December 9, 2022 11:24 AM

All pointless bitchery aside...

[quote]Sinema, in a separate Politico interview published on Friday, said she would not caucus with the Republican Party. If that holds, Democrats could still maintain greater governing control in the closely divided chamber.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 9, 2022 12:02 PM

Hi R12 EdlerLez, I, @ r10, was watching MSNBC Morning Joe this morning, and guest Senator Chris Koons indicated (paraphrasing) that the expectation is she would caucus with the Democrats as does B. Sanders (VT) and A. King (ME). Sinema would get to keep some nice committee assignments and associate with the majority. She has voted for all the Biden judges nominated.

Commentators noted it has much to do with Arizona politics. The Democratic Party there is angry with Sinema, and she would face a major primary challenger from a Democrat if she tried to run again as a party member.

by Anonymousreply 15December 9, 2022 1:45 PM

Even when we win, we lose.

by Anonymousreply 16December 9, 2022 1:49 PM

A politician's job is to represent their constituents. For far too many politicians, they come first, everyone else comes second. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that so many politicians fail at their most basic function. It's really sickening as a professional in my own career and for professionals across all careers.

by Anonymousreply 17December 9, 2022 8:05 PM

S'enema is a slow motion train wreck.

She thinks she is the Murkowski of Arizona.

by Anonymousreply 18December 9, 2022 9:06 PM

I really like Murkowski. I wish she were my senator.

by Anonymousreply 19December 9, 2022 9:12 PM

Then there’s Kimberly. Who wants her besides Junior? Eric claims he is fond of her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 9, 2022 10:13 PM

Who wouldn't want that crazy loud-ass tranny in their family?!

by Anonymousreply 21December 9, 2022 10:16 PM

Very good point R17

by Anonymousreply 22December 10, 2022 1:33 AM

It occurs to me that a Repuke who acted like Sinema would be subject to a recall, but Democrats are just too nice to cut her off at the knees.

by Anonymousreply 23December 10, 2022 1:52 AM

r23, they're being nice because if they piss her off even more she'll defect to the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 24December 10, 2022 1:58 AM

So, if she runs as an Independent next time and we run an actual Democrat, a Repug will 100% take her seat.

by Anonymousreply 25December 10, 2022 2:51 AM

Faith leader testifies to being in a meeting with GOP where he and his colleagues were told that in order to get Roe v. Wade killed they would have to support everything else

[quote] I was at the table and watched my colleagues nod uncomfortably but from that point on the community that I served made a deal with the devil and that deal was that we would support everything on the conservative agenda…

[quote] “In my 64-plus years, I’ve not only believed a fair number of consequential lies, I’ve promulgated them. Sometimes I did it knowingly, and at other times, unwittingly. I also protected lies told by others. I’m resolved not to do any of this anymore.”

[quote] –Rev. Robert Schenck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 10, 2022 2:55 AM

[quote] Sinema would be subject to a recall,

Congress people are not subject to local recall. House members can only be ejected by the House and Senators by the Senate by a super majority of votes.

by Anonymousreply 27December 10, 2022 4:51 AM

If Sinema became formally a Republican, she won’t be figuratively, “showing her ass”. With McConnell, she must “toe the line” when it is insisted.

It is doubtful she will get re-elected in Arizona if she runs again. GQP voters won’t embrace her, and she had already burned the bridges with Democrats in Arizona.

Arizona is not New England where Angus King and Bernie Sanders get elected as Independents. Elected Republicans in New England are the old order types, not bombastic disrupters.

by Anonymousreply 28December 10, 2022 9:00 AM

The drag is impeccable? One supposes.

Chrystheauthor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 10, 2022 1:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 10, 2022 2:56 PM

Federal judge REFUSES to hold Trump and his team in contempt. Here's why the judge was right

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 10, 2022 5:15 PM

Pot, meet kettle...who knows a slop bucket

[quote] Laura Loomer said she has text messages from Marjorie Taylor Greene calling Kevin McCarthy, “stupid,” and asking for Loomer to “dig up all the dirt …on him and his extramarital affairs” to stop him from becoming Speaker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 11, 2022 5:08 AM

Hmmm. While publicly she's strongly supporting him?

What gives?

by Anonymousreply 33December 11, 2022 10:49 AM

[quote]What gives?

They're republicans.

That's what gives.

by Anonymousreply 34December 11, 2022 10:53 AM

Is she a double-agent?!

by Anonymousreply 35December 11, 2022 10:56 AM

R32, I'm popping the popcorn. Laura and Marge are the Crystal and Alexis of neo Nazis

by Anonymousreply 36December 11, 2022 5:27 PM

It occurs to me that the GQP is run like the clams outfit.

They get dirt on you then threaten to expose it if you don’t do as told. Sometimes you can “rebel” if it’s the best interest of the party but mostly, you’re bought and paid for by blood money.

Dirty money props these scumbags up.

by Anonymousreply 37December 11, 2022 6:23 PM

I hope she gets chemically burned by skin whiteners.

by Anonymousreply 38December 11, 2022 6:28 PM

^ I hope Marge spills the beans on the cocaine orgies

by Anonymousreply 39December 11, 2022 7:45 PM

Update on Kevin McCarthy’s ordeal seeking to be the Speaker. Promises, promises, that will go awry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 11, 2022 10:37 PM

"My Kevin" is a pussy. Good luck to him on leading the House.

by Anonymousreply 41December 11, 2022 10:43 PM

Marjorie Taylor Greene’s January 6th comments at last night’s New York Young Republican Club Gala:

“I got to tell you something, if Steve Bannon and I had organized that, we would have won. Not to mention, it would’ve been armed.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 12, 2022 3:42 AM

Marge wasn’t the UPS lady out there.

by Anonymousreply 43December 12, 2022 7:10 AM

Don’t ever tell me to stop 🤠

by Anonymousreply 44December 12, 2022 7:15 AM

I bet marge was the bomb planter wearing a hoodie in the video footage from 1/6…

by Anonymousreply 45December 12, 2022 11:27 AM

Much, much more on R42

[quote] Republican speakers repeatedly voiced an anti-democracy, authoritarian ideology, and extremists in the audience cheered wildly. White nationalists such as the Brimelows of VDARE and leaders from extreme far right European parties like Alternative for Germany (Alternative für Deutschland, AfD), whom German officials placed under surveillance for their ties to extremism, and Austrian Freedom Party (Freiheitliche Partei Österreichs, FPÖ), ate and drank in the same room as newly elected Republican congresspeople, such as Long Island and Queens-based George Santos, Georgia-based Mike Collins and Florida-based Cory Mills.

[...]

[quote] Starting in May 2020, after editor Nancy Cooper and chief content officer Dayan Candappa brought political activist Josh Hammer to run Newsweek’s opinion section, the 90-year-old publication has emerged as a hub for opinion pieces authored by radical right activists. Newsweek has published the extremist Posobiec as well as 2020 election-lie pusher Raheem Kassam in recent years, and Hammer has also hosted both of them on his Newsweek-branded podcast. The three men sat together talking and laughing at table #6 during the NYYRC event, near the stage.

[quote] Newsweek contributor and disinformation peddler Raheem Kassam texts a selfie to someone at the NYYRC event on Dec. 10. Kassam sat at table #6 with Newsweek editor Josh Hammer and fellow Newsweek contributor Jack Posobiec. When QAnon influencer-turned-congressperson Marjorie Taylor Greene took the stage, Hammer stood up and applauded. When she endorsed former President Trump as her 2024 presidential candidate of choice, Posobiec turned to Hammer and grinned. In January, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis invited Hammer on a tour of his office, and the Florida-based Newsweek editor has since hyped DeSantis as a potential presidential candidate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46December 12, 2022 12:44 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 12, 2022 3:24 PM

Is there an alternative universe in which MTG is considered young?

by Anonymousreply 48December 12, 2022 3:40 PM

[quote] Is there an alternative universe in which MTG is considered young?

Nope.

But she is a highly motivating force. And, Bannon was there as well.

The point is, I think, that "old" Republicans are, for the most part, not as willing to be seen being nefarious. The Ron Lauders and Uhleins, etc. would much rather stay behind the scenes where they can purchase power without controversy. Only the criminally stupid and/or insane like MTG will stand up, in a gown, and admit to treason.

by Anonymousreply 49December 12, 2022 3:49 PM

Judge Cannon dismisses Trump lawsuit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 12, 2022 3:56 PM

I hope that stupid hack cunt chokes on that dismissal, r50.

She should be disciplined for that bullshit. I notice that after this last punch in the throat, she shut her mouth and dismissed the order, admitting she should have never issued it in the first place.

Dumb Koch cunt

by Anonymousreply 51December 12, 2022 5:11 PM

Mark Meadows Exchanged Texts With 34 Members Of Congress About Plans To Overturn The 2020 Election

The Messages Included Battle Cries, Crackpot Legal Theories, And ‘Invoking Marshall Law!!’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 12, 2022 11:43 PM

Marshall Law. I know him well.

by Anonymousreply 53December 13, 2022 12:01 AM

Get all of them disbarred. Indictments to follow.

[quote] disciplinary hearing against Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani is taking place this week, as the lawyer faces the prospect of being disbarred for bringing litigation trying to overturn the 2020 election—and other attorneys are likely to follow, as more bar complaints and investigations remain ongoing against major 2020 election attorneys like Sidney Powell, Lin Wood and John Eastman.

Ken Paxton and Jeffrey Clark too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54December 13, 2022 12:12 AM

I'm flabbergasted, R52. Those text messages are not just un-American, they're also absolutely cringe-worthy. How do supposedly adult people reach the point where they babble things like this from Brian Babin: "When we lose Trump we lose our Republic. Fight like hell and find a way. We’re with you down here in Texas and refuse to live under a corrupt Marxist dictatorship. Liberty!"

Are they for real? My skin is crawling just the way it did in reaction to Kimberly Guilfoyle's RNC speech.

by Anonymousreply 55December 13, 2022 12:23 AM

Open P.S. to Babin: How's our current corrupt Marxist dictatorship working out for you? Is it as bad as you thought it would be?

by Anonymousreply 56December 13, 2022 12:24 AM

34 different Republicans. All should be expelled

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 13, 2022 12:33 AM

R57 see R54

by Anonymousreply 58December 13, 2022 12:44 AM

Who knew South Carolina Republican Congressman Ralph Norman (“Marshall Law” ) was a DL ?

by Anonymousreply 59December 13, 2022 10:17 AM

you have to cut the head off the snake

still waiting...

by Anonymousreply 60December 13, 2022 10:38 AM

The walls are closing in on trump

by Anonymousreply 61December 13, 2022 11:10 AM

Ralph Norman represents the heavily gerrymandered 5th Congressional District. It is the SC suburbs below Charlotte and extends outwards towards the midlands and the upstate. Rock Hill is the base. He went to Presbyterian College, but apparently failed in spelling. His profession is real estate. Sound familiar? He was preceded by Mike Mulvaney who had his own real estate shenanigans. Prior to that, the area was represented by John Spratt, a Democrat.

South Carolina GQP powers will allow a “black district” represented by long-term Democrat James Clyburn.

Want to investigate corrupt election system structures? Start with the GQP stranglehold in S.C. Oh, and they adore anti-gay closeted gay Republicans at all elected state government levels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 13, 2022 2:42 PM

I absolutely LOVE that all the dreams and hopes that Kari Lake had of becoming governor and then VP just got smashed to smithereens

by Anonymousreply 63December 13, 2022 4:48 PM

She still has the Senate...

by Anonymousreply 64December 13, 2022 4:52 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 13, 2022 6:21 PM

R65, OMG!!! Deserves its own thread!

by Anonymousreply 66December 13, 2022 7:08 PM

oh, my

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 13, 2022 9:57 PM

[quote] DeSantis tops Trump

NO PICS, PLEASE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 68December 13, 2022 10:01 PM

The left needs to arm their looniest.

by Anonymousreply 69December 13, 2022 10:09 PM

R68 Not much to see anyway other than blubber

by Anonymousreply 70December 13, 2022 10:10 PM

GQP wish list to Santa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 13, 2022 10:44 PM

That's from 4 1/2 years ago, r66, not really hot off the press news.

by Anonymousreply 72December 13, 2022 10:53 PM

Jacob Rubashkin

[quote] Had Democrats won just 5 more seats, they would have held the House. The combined margin in the 5 closest GOP wins: 6,670 votes.

[quote] That's a vanishingly small fraction—0.006%—of the total House votes, and it underscores how narrow the new GOP majority is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 13, 2022 11:35 PM

NY State screwed-up with their redistricting. There were 4 or 5 seats flipped to Republican because of that. Mahoney lost his seat in the changes.

by Anonymousreply 74December 13, 2022 11:49 PM

^Sean Maloney

by Anonymousreply 75December 13, 2022 11:52 PM

R74 Thanks for Cuomo’s fucking conservative judges. That asshole, a Democrat, loved fucking over Democrats with conservative shenanigans. I’m so glad he’s out on his ass.

by Anonymousreply 76December 14, 2022 12:03 AM

R65/66 isn’t that MSB the one that high-fived Putin for all the world to see?

by Anonymousreply 77December 14, 2022 12:39 AM

McTurtle's got his knife out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78December 14, 2022 11:16 AM

[quote]McTurtle's got his knife out

It's nothing to get excited about. Trust me.

by Anonymousreply 79December 14, 2022 11:53 AM

Re R73:

[quote] The undercovered NC Senate race was closer than AZ and PA, and 0.5% away from GA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80December 14, 2022 1:26 PM

From r78 link:

[quote] So far, Sen. Tommy Tuberville (Ala.) is the only Republican senator to have publicly endorsed Trump’s 2024 presidential candidacy, which Trump launched with a rally at Mar-a-Lago on Nov. 15.

Dumb & Dumber in order: Marsha Blackburn & Tommy Tuberville.

by Anonymousreply 81December 14, 2022 2:13 PM

We used to simply throw a net over butterfly brains.

by Anonymousreply 82December 14, 2022 2:31 PM

The brains might be tiny r82, but the heads have gotten much, much bigger.

by Anonymousreply 83December 14, 2022 2:33 PM

I hope Trump goes scorched earth on the GOP. I can't imagine he'll just go away quietly

by Anonymousreply 84December 14, 2022 2:36 PM

^ Hope he tells all about the cocaine orgies

by Anonymousreply 85December 14, 2022 2:37 PM

[quote] Florida pastor Evan Edwards and 30 yr old son Josh arrested for stealing $8 million in PPP loans. They lied, saying they had 486 employees and $2.7 million payroll when in reality they had 4 employees (family) and $5K monthly income.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 14, 2022 3:46 PM

God helps those who help themselves!

by Anonymousreply 87December 14, 2022 3:51 PM

Jesus made them do it!

by Anonymousreply 88December 14, 2022 4:04 PM

Doing “God’s” work!

by Anonymousreply 89December 14, 2022 4:06 PM

R88 Jesus take the wheel

by Anonymousreply 90December 14, 2022 4:06 PM

Clerical error.

by Anonymousreply 91December 14, 2022 4:09 PM

R86, charity begins at home!

by Anonymousreply 92December 14, 2022 7:20 PM

R86 Can’t help others if you can’t help yourself.

by Anonymousreply 93December 14, 2022 7:53 PM

🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 14, 2022 7:57 PM

R94 Good ol Lady G.

by Anonymousreply 95December 14, 2022 8:05 PM

^ Which datalounger posted that response?

by Anonymousreply 96December 14, 2022 9:18 PM

Miss Lindz's reputation is in tatters. She should be ashamed of herself, but she's too far gone.

by Anonymousreply 97December 14, 2022 9:23 PM

That's kinda cute, r 71.

The Christmas Wish List of Republicans, Melania, and the Trumps kids, however, all have the same, single item:

1. That Trump would topple over dead.

That's it. End of list.

They wish he were taking a Bedminster Golf Course Dirt Nap more than Dems.

His death would solve every single problem they have.

And then all that would be left is fighting over whatever scraps of money, IF any, he left.

by Anonymousreply 98December 14, 2022 9:51 PM

meant at cartoon at r71 ^

by Anonymousreply 99December 14, 2022 9:53 PM

All the GOP lawmakers who texted with Mark Meadows

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 15, 2022 2:24 AM

Biden administration and Congress need to address this. Democrats & Republicans rather play politics with this issue for another 20 years. Majorkas has no articulated plan. Does Kamala Harris still have role in this matter? Republicans have put nothing on the table either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 15, 2022 4:20 PM

Nut case Gholiani in danger of losing his license to practice law

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102December 15, 2022 5:15 PM

The ONLY way to fix the immigrant surge at the border is to improve the economies of the countries they are coming from.

You can build a wall. You can even shoot everyone at sight, But help support their economies and stop the stupid War on Drugs thte has given rise to all the gangs threatening people in central America

by Anonymousreply 103December 15, 2022 5:20 PM

Elon Musk, who has gone full far right.

by Anonymousreply 104December 15, 2022 5:44 PM

R103 And how is the U.S. going to do that? Stuff like that takes big cultural changes which are almost impossible to enact from afar (look at what's happened in the Middle East).

by Anonymousreply 105December 15, 2022 5:47 PM

[quote]Republicans have put nothing on the table either.

Quel surprise, r101.

by Anonymousreply 106December 15, 2022 5:48 PM

Also, both sides want the cheap workers for the U.S.'s economy whether they will admit it publicly or not. It's just that the Republicans are willing to weaponize the issue for electoral reasons.

by Anonymousreply 107December 15, 2022 5:50 PM

It’s amazing how many “good friends” Lindsey Graham claims.

Don’t recall Burr paling around with Graham.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 15, 2022 9:17 PM

Didn't Burr vote to impeach Dump on the second go-round?

by Anonymousreply 109December 15, 2022 9:24 PM

r107, both sides want the cheap workers for the U.S.'s economy?

More Republicrap bothsiderism.

No Virginia, liberals want a well paid union based economy.

CUNT

by Anonymousreply 110December 15, 2022 9:52 PM

R110 The U.S. is an oligarchy.

by Anonymousreply 111December 15, 2022 9:57 PM

Which is why that hate UNIONS asshole.

by Anonymousreply 112December 15, 2022 10:05 PM

R112 Dude, you're calling me an asshole for simply stating the truth of how things are. It doesn't mean that I personally agree with it! (I don't.)

by Anonymousreply 113December 15, 2022 10:07 PM

*palling

by Anonymousreply 114December 15, 2022 10:08 PM

Bizarre encounter in Longview. Too long to explain. Who really did what?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 15, 2022 10:23 PM

R115, it was Antifa, of course!

by Anonymousreply 116December 15, 2022 10:33 PM

Right now, Thursday night, as Elon is having a hissy fit and being blasted for suspending journalist who hurt his feelings, many of the major conservative outlets attacked Pete Buttigieg,

The Daily Mail, The NYPost, The Washington Free Beacon & The Washington Examiner, all within six hours, went to press with the same breathless story about the Secretary of TRANSPORTATION taking a personal trip to Portugal while the rail unions were on the verge of a strike...which is the jurisdiction of the Secretary of LABOR.

So all of the hatred and venom from the right is directed at a member of the administration for staying in his lane when their boi is acting like a spoiled brat....

by Anonymousreply 117December 16, 2022 3:47 AM

fuck Twatter

by Anonymousreply 118December 16, 2022 10:51 AM

Maybe Trump is onto something. Imagine the possibilities of Ronna at the RNC selling digital trading cards of Caitlyn Jenner, Chris Christie, Lindsey Graham, Marjorie Taylor Greene, etc. Think of Josh Hawley as Bambi’s father.

by Anonymousreply 119December 16, 2022 12:18 PM

Hubris. Goodbye, Musk.

by Anonymousreply 120December 16, 2022 1:05 PM

@ R119

The spooked, long stride, fast fascist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121December 16, 2022 2:21 PM

Nancy: Don't talk about Trump while I'm eating

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122December 16, 2022 5:03 PM

New emails show Rep. Scott Perry, John Eastman, and others discussed overturning the election results

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123December 16, 2022 7:33 PM

Perfection...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124December 16, 2022 7:48 PM

Nancy is right. Dump is insane.

by Anonymousreply 125December 16, 2022 9:10 PM

Just dropped: TX Legislative Bill to prohibit DEI in higher education, to take effect Sept. 2023.

The Bill will "(2)prohibit the funding, promotion, sponsorship, or support of any office of diversity, equity, and inclusion; and any office that funds, promotes, sponsors, or supports an initiative or formulation of diversity, equity, and inclusion....

...beyond what is necessary to uphold the equal protection of the laws under the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution; and (3) and [prohibit] the endorsement or dissuasion of, or interference with, any lifestyle, race, sex, religion, or culture."

"A person may bring an action for injunctive relief against an institution of higher education to compel the institution to comply with this section. If the person prevails in the action, the court shall award reasonable attorney ’s fees and court costs to the person....

[quote] Hints of tactics used in recent abortion restrictions, allowing for private citizens to make spurious claims at the expense of universities.

[quoe] A clear and unambiguous attack on freedom of expression by conservatives (several exist amongst our faculty - it's clear who is complicit here) who claim DEI principles somehow violate THEIR speech.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126December 17, 2022 1:10 AM

Related^^^

How a Trump-allied group fighting ‘anti-white bigotry’ beats Biden in court

[quote] America First Legal is headed by Stephen Miller, the architect of President Donald Trump’s crackdown on illegal immigrants. While AFL lacks the name recognition and financial heft of many conservative counterparts, it has racked up notable court victories over the Biden administration. Casting itself as “the long-awaited answer to the ACLU,” AFL has weaponized the grievance politics embodied by Trump’s “Make America Great Again” movement through dozens of federal lawsuits, challenging efforts to remedy racial disparities, support LGBTQ students and expand the pool of early voters.

[quote] AFL-backed suits helped doom a $29 billion program that prioritized struggling female and minority-owned restaurants last year, and last week, a council created by the Department of Education that conservative parents groups viewed as partisan. AFL has won in part by consistently filing lawsuits in a conservative-friendly judicial district in Texas and taking advantage of a larger federal court system revamped by Trump’s predominantly conservative nominees.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127December 17, 2022 1:13 AM

^and WAPO carries their water.

by Anonymousreply 128December 17, 2022 1:31 AM

Rudy Giuliani comes unhinged, calling himself a "better Jew" than George Soros

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129December 17, 2022 2:13 AM

Mark Finchem's election-denying lawsuit thrown out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130December 17, 2022 2:48 AM

The lawyer of Joel Greenberg (bff of Matt Gaetz and Ron de Santis) implied his client gave the DOJ info re: “election interference,” & “election fraud.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131December 17, 2022 2:50 AM

[quote] Whatever you call Georgia — purple, battleground, swing state — it will likely be at the forefront of politics in 2024 and beyond.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132December 17, 2022 8:49 AM

Ugh, Marsha Blackburn. Perhaps it takes some publications more time to see her troubling nonsense and notice something beyond the bizarre mess atop her head.

[quote] These kinds of actions by Republicans in Congress will become more prevalent as we move toward the 2024 elections and will be undertaken not because they make sense, but rather in the hope it will spur voters in 2024 to elect a Republican president and Republican Congress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133December 17, 2022 9:30 AM

Somebody is going to have a dirty diaper:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134December 17, 2022 10:40 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135December 17, 2022 10:41 AM

“Pee Pee girls are not consultants, Donald, and this activity is not a legal tax write-off. Besides, there is no record that you even paid them for their services.”

by Anonymousreply 136December 17, 2022 12:23 PM

MadCaw ain't paying his bills

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137December 17, 2022 1:26 PM

^Madysyn didn't WIN the election, so OF COURSE he's not going to pay for all that legal work that kept him in the election as a candidate. His attorneys were utter fools to have performed that work without getting paid up front, or getting a big enough retainer to cover it. Can you imagine willingly paying $200,000 for something that you never receieved?

by Anonymousreply 138December 17, 2022 2:39 PM

Can you say "autobiographical"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139December 17, 2022 4:09 PM

Now THIS dumb motherfucker might get the full TWENTY YEARS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140December 17, 2022 6:42 PM

[Quote] TX Legislative Bill to prohibit DEI in higher education, to take effect Sept. 2023.

White Supremacy as policy

by Anonymousreply 141December 17, 2022 6:54 PM

White Supremacy as law.

by Anonymousreply 142December 17, 2022 7:37 PM

What’s next for Kari Lake,? Digital trading cards? Will she be Wonder Woman? Joan of Arc? Tarzan’s Jane?

First, ballot inspector.

[quote] PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -- A judge has handed down a portion of a ruling for Kari Lake’s lawsuit against Katie Hobbs. Lake asked for the court to inspect 50 random Election Day ballots from six voting locations in Maricopa County, 50 random early ballots, and 50 ballots that were marked “spoiled” on Election Day. She then asked the judge if her representative would be allowed to copy and photograph the inspected ballots. Judge Peter A. Thompson ruled on Friday night that Lake has the right to inspect the 150 ballots, but her representative can’t copy and photograph them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143December 17, 2022 9:54 PM

fuck this twat

by Anonymousreply 144December 17, 2022 9:58 PM

Recommended salacious reading material for the holidays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145December 17, 2022 10:15 PM

[quote]fuck this twat

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 146December 17, 2022 10:23 PM

R143 Kari could also digitally be Queen Boudica and Annie Oakley.

by Anonymousreply 147December 17, 2022 11:47 PM

I see her much more as Stanwyck in A Walk on the Wild Side.

by Anonymousreply 148December 18, 2022 12:01 AM

Re R137 above, the lawyers suing Maddie for not paying his $200K attorney bill: Florida law prohibits the liening of a person's primary residence as a method of collecting judgments. Maddie's new palace CAN'T be seized by the attorneys after they (easily) win their judgment against the fucking deadbeat moron. Same principle applies beautifully to Shitler, as well. FL is a deadbeat's paradise.

by Anonymousreply 149December 18, 2022 12:07 AM

Cant' we bring back debtors prison, just for these two?

by Anonymousreply 150December 18, 2022 10:26 AM

[quote] TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - A former Leon County deputy is facing charges, and has been terminated, after an undercover operation. The sheriff’s office said Thursday that 27-year-old Jarrod Eldridge was arrested and is accused of sexting a person he believed was a 14-year-old girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151December 18, 2022 1:06 PM

[quote] FYI: The Bank Secrecy Act requires banks to keep records of transactions exceeding $10,000 so they can look for money laundering and other suspicious activities. Donald’s NFTs were $99 with a limit of 100 per person. Cool, huh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152December 18, 2022 1:16 PM

[quote] The Dept of Defense released a withering review of Rep. Ronny Jackson’s tenure as top WH physician Wednesday, outlining details of sexually inappropriate behavior, an explosive temper and the use of alcohol and prescription-grade sleeping medication while working.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153December 18, 2022 3:21 PM

Trump meddles in the House Speaker controversy in behalf of Kevin McCarthy.

That should hurt McCathy’s bid, but not with these House Republicans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154December 18, 2022 7:01 PM

Dump knows he can control 'his Kevin'.

Duh.

by Anonymousreply 155December 18, 2022 9:01 PM

the one positive thing I can say about Dump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156December 18, 2022 9:41 PM

Baron!!

Bring me the ketchup!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157December 19, 2022 10:49 AM

R156, wow, complete gaslighting.

In front of gay supporters, Trump talks up that he's a big fan of gays.

When president, however, Trump worked hard to break up the LGBTQ political coalition, sent amicus briefs to SCOTUS supporting that businesses should be able to fire someone for being gay and not serve someone for being gay, and, worst of all, Trump signed an Executive Order allowing medical providers to deny healthcare to gays if against their religious beliefs.

During his campaign, he even said he was against gay marriage.

by Anonymousreply 158December 19, 2022 2:08 PM

From the article at R156, [quote] “We are fighting for the gay community, and we are fighting and fighting hard,” Donald Trump told a Log Cabin Republicans gala.

Um, most Republicans voted against it

by Anonymousreply 159December 19, 2022 2:13 PM

[quote]During his campaign, he even said he was against gay marriage

Anyone have a link? I'm ready to believe it, but I have never run across anything derogatory Dump said about gays.

by Anonymousreply 160December 19, 2022 3:25 PM

r160...

[quote]Before his presidency, Trump made contradictory comments on same-sex marriage. Whereas, as a candidate, he largely avoided commenting on LGBT issues, his administration rolled back numerous LGBT protections. He ordered a ban on all transgender personnel from serving in the military during his presidency.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161December 19, 2022 3:29 PM

That writer of the Politico article @ r156 produced a pro-Trump fluff piece. Trump has a record on LGBT+ matters, and it is not good.

The Log Cabin Republicans trying to enable Trump and attending a gala at Mar-a-Lago, shows their delusion.

by Anonymousreply 162December 19, 2022 4:21 PM

Not just there…

Politico is garbage.

by Anonymousreply 163December 19, 2022 4:24 PM

[quote]Whereas, as a candidate, he largely avoided commenting on LGBT issues, his administration rolled back numerous LGBT protections. He ordered a ban on all transgender personnel from serving in the military during his presidency.

I asked about gay people. Not trans people.

by Anonymousreply 164December 19, 2022 4:31 PM

Oh bless your heart, r166/r156.

[quote]his administration rolled back numerous LGBT protections.

So sly with your Politico link, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 165December 19, 2022 4:38 PM

What, R165? How am I sly? I am making a simple point.

Was 'stopped clock' too sly for you to comprehend it?

by Anonymousreply 166December 19, 2022 4:42 PM

Bless your heart, r166.

by Anonymousreply 167December 19, 2022 4:56 PM

Shitler will say whatever to whomever will put ONE DOLLAR in his pockets. He's a a sociopathic situationalist. He has NO political positions whatsoever, beyond what his handlers tell him to say. Why waste any time on this? Don't be so fucking gullible.

by Anonymousreply 168December 19, 2022 4:59 PM

JFC you bitches are irrational. It makes me think there really is such a thing as Trump Derangement Syndrome.

There are plenty of LEGITIMATE reasons to despise Dump. You don't need to invent new ones; that only makes you look mendacious and deranged.

by Anonymousreply 169December 19, 2022 9:15 PM

R169 has Republican Derangement Syndrome. Why else would you defend Trump? What the hell did people here invent about him?

by Anonymousreply 170December 19, 2022 9:43 PM

@ R170

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171December 19, 2022 9:48 PM

R171 probably just dropped $1000 on Trump trading cards

by Anonymousreply 172December 19, 2022 9:54 PM

R169 If I want to invent excuses to hate Trump, it’s my right. After all, we have freedumbs to do whatever we want no matter how petulant the endeavor!

by Anonymousreply 173December 19, 2022 9:56 PM

better late than never, I guess

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174December 19, 2022 10:49 PM

[quote]There are plenty of LEGITIMATE reasons to despise Dump. You don't need to invent new ones; that only makes you look mendacious and deranged.

Which specific ones are newly invented, r169?

by Anonymousreply 175December 19, 2022 11:17 PM

Pence is playing to the MAGA voters. It won’t work and they they dislike him.

Pence is a coward and refuses to denounce the man who deliberately put his life in danger. He’ll NEVER be President.

Where’s’Mother”? Why isn’t she demanding that ‘hubby’ show he has a spine?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176December 20, 2022 12:15 AM

Miss Lindzebelle hasn’t been on Twitter today and Manu Raju hasn’t been quoting her. Perhaps she’s still in Mar-a-Lago from the weekend and is consoling DJT? Monday nights begin her week of Fox appearances.

by Anonymousreply 177December 20, 2022 12:32 AM

Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 178December 20, 2022 12:34 AM

You do.

by Anonymousreply 179December 20, 2022 12:35 AM

No, r179, I really, really don't.

by Anonymousreply 180December 20, 2022 12:38 AM

Pence works under the false assumption that he will be supported by Trump's Transactional Evangelicals.

Jesus himself could not save Pence.

by Anonymousreply 181December 20, 2022 12:50 AM

Elaine Luria makes a good point, that these Republicans will be issuing subpoenas while running the House but they couldn't be bothered to obey subpoenas when they were in the minority

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182December 20, 2022 1:25 AM

yes, Pence is trying to have it both ways.

nahgunnahappen

by Anonymousreply 183December 20, 2022 10:35 AM

DL fave Lauren Boebert piling on 'My Kevin'

LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184December 20, 2022 10:36 AM

[quote]Now, as Pence peddles a new memoir and ponders his own run for president, he’s struggling to demonstrate where his loyalties really lie — to the former president whose White House record he proudly touts as a shared legacy, or to a wing of the party that is debating whether to unshackle itself from a conspiracy-laden cult of personality. At a moment when Pence most needs to clearly identify himself to a party that is beginning to audition alternatives to its divisive de facto leader, Pence seems stuck in some muddled attempt to be multiple things simultaneously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185December 20, 2022 10:42 AM

Pence is toast. He's extremely lackluster and dull, even without the fact that he's carrying around the hatred of the Shitler cult members. His only political skill: boot licking. He's got about as much chance of becoming Prez as "Jeb!"

by Anonymousreply 186December 20, 2022 11:50 AM

OMG, R182, how has no one else ever thought of that before?!?

by Anonymousreply 187December 20, 2022 1:37 PM

DJT is really bald.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188December 20, 2022 2:54 PM

[quote] Anyone have a link? I'm ready to believe it, but I have never run across anything derogatory Dump said about gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189December 20, 2022 2:58 PM

Trump says directly he's against gay marriage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190December 20, 2022 2:59 PM

Not just in The Villages in Florida.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191December 20, 2022 3:03 PM

R189, that list of Trump's rants against gay marriage goes on and on and on and on.

I don't understand when his gay supporters insist he's always been for gay marriage/

by Anonymousreply 192December 20, 2022 3:03 PM

…add “ [quote]peplum, savior faire, apertif, décolletage, l'amour, and decoupage”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193December 20, 2022 3:16 PM

OK, R190. However, that was before Dump became a candidate for the 2016 election.

Anything since?

by Anonymousreply 194December 20, 2022 3:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195December 20, 2022 3:51 PM

and btw Obama came around in 2012

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196December 20, 2022 4:14 PM

Reform of the Electoral College Act included in the omnibus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197December 20, 2022 4:29 PM

[quote] OK, [R190]. However, that was before Dump became a candidate for the 2016 election. Anything since?

Really? Everything changes in 2016?

Read the HRC compilation of his anti-gay statements at R189. There are numerous, even after he becomes a candidate.

by Anonymousreply 198December 20, 2022 4:34 PM

R198, I just read through them. The vast majority are, in fact, before November, 2016. And curiously, he's on both sides of the issue in those quotes.

Whatever. I stand by what I said: there are plenty of legitimate reasons for despising Dump and want him prosecuted; being an enemy of gay people is not among them.

by Anonymousreply 199December 20, 2022 4:45 PM

Jill Biden knows how to tastefully decorate the WH for the season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200December 20, 2022 4:56 PM

*That's* the hill you want to die on, r199? What about "his administration rolled back numerous LGBT protections" don't you understand?

by Anonymousreply 201December 20, 2022 5:08 PM

Trump really leaned into the evangelicals for support as his appeal to moderate republicans waned (Conehead Barrett for supreme handmaiden, for example). He'd have no problem throwing LGBT under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 202December 20, 2022 5:41 PM

R199, look at who he chose to be his vice president. And who he nominated to the Supreme Court. And all the other Christofascists he put on the courts

by Anonymousreply 203December 20, 2022 6:21 PM

Subpoena defying “Gang of Four”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204December 20, 2022 6:55 PM

[quote] I just read through them. The vast majority are, in fact, before November, 2016. And curiously, he's on both sides of the issue in those quotes.

Curiously? This is a guy who will say whatever depending who's around.

Why is November 2016 the cut off? During the campaign, he said alot of anti-gay things and he fulfilled a number of his anti-gay promises--He named SCOTUS judges that could overturn gay marriage; he made an Executive Order to allow medical providers to deny gays healthcare if against their religion; pushed SCOTUS to allow businesses to fire people if they are gay and not serve people if they are gay.

Why else do you need to make you see that, at the very least, he was indifferent to keeping gay equality.

by Anonymousreply 205December 20, 2022 7:50 PM

[quote] Whatever. I stand by what I said: there are plenty of legitimate reasons for despising Dump and want him prosecuted; being an enemy of gay people is not among them.

See R205.

The things he did against gay people's rights makes him an enemy even if he didn't constantly say out loud that gay people don't deserve those rights.

by Anonymousreply 206December 20, 2022 7:52 PM

[quote]Whatever. I stand by what I said

Whatever, you're still a blinkered idiot.

by Anonymousreply 207December 20, 2022 7:53 PM

[quote]OK, [R190]. However, that was before Dump became a candidate for the 2016 election. Anything since?

Yeah, come on, R190, did he say anything in the last five minutes!?! Well, did he???

by Anonymousreply 208December 20, 2022 8:37 PM

Thoughts from Marsha.

But where is her call to Investigate Ginni Thomas’ laptop?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209December 20, 2022 8:55 PM

[quote]Thoughts from Marsha.

Your Datalounge oxymoron of the day.

by Anonymousreply 210December 20, 2022 9:16 PM

We have some Russians infiltrating the Treason threads? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 211December 20, 2022 9:45 PM

Need to revive the DL rimming threads; Boris like those the most.

by Anonymousreply 212December 20, 2022 11:13 PM

I like when the Russians post. It’s so predictable, but they think they’re smarter than the rest of us. Us native speakers see through your bullshit. You hear that, Katerina!

by Anonymousreply 213December 20, 2022 11:30 PM

Junior blames the left for boosting right-wing lunatics.

Did he speak to papa about this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214December 21, 2022 12:23 AM

R214, was he talking about himself?

by Anonymousreply 215December 21, 2022 12:27 AM

Perhaps, Kimberly; but you will never be a First Lady of anything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216December 21, 2022 12:32 AM

Gawd, what a cow.

by Anonymousreply 217December 21, 2022 12:37 AM

Catturd, Rittenhouse, etc., are Elon’s deciders?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218December 21, 2022 12:57 AM

Again, I'm old...WTF is a Catturd2?

by Anonymousreply 219December 21, 2022 1:06 AM

R219, a Trumpster twitter account

by Anonymousreply 220December 21, 2022 1:12 AM

Playing in the shadows….

by Anonymousreply 221December 21, 2022 1:28 AM

Fuck! Junior Mint @R214 has hit rock bottom with his jaundice looking face, buzzed out eyes, and what appears to be crumbling teeth. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 222December 21, 2022 2:25 AM

^Well, Thrilled, you certainly can't fault that TAN. Just look how golden he is. You can't have EVERYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 223December 21, 2022 12:22 PM

Trump's taxes. Dude is NOT a billionaire

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224December 21, 2022 6:46 PM

Dating advice from Mr. Rittenhouse...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225December 21, 2022 9:37 PM

More like grow a beard and wait for your balls to drop.

by Anonymousreply 226December 21, 2022 9:38 PM

GQP House members & Josh Hawley showing their asses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227December 21, 2022 9:39 PM

[quote]Josh Hawley showing their asses.

pics, pls

(I'll pass on Miss Lindz)

by Anonymousreply 228December 21, 2022 10:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229December 21, 2022 11:24 PM

Audit Florida! Ron DeSantis stole the election as questioned by MyPillow guy.

What you say, Diamond & Silk?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230December 22, 2022 7:47 AM

Not the A list of MAGA propagandists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231December 22, 2022 8:03 AM

Lindell is off his rocker. WTF is his point?

Or is he just an imbecile?

by Anonymousreply 232December 22, 2022 10:54 AM

The two are not mutually exclusive r232.

by Anonymousreply 233December 22, 2022 10:55 AM

Trump’s surrogates doing his bidding. It is desperation. McConnell is the enemy now; DeSantis is the biggest threat; showing allegiance to Putin. No money for Ukraine; bashing Zelensky;portraying Biden as a pal of Sam Bankman-Fried.

The DoJ has arrested Sam Bankman-Fried.

It’s Q - Trump & cult. Their new narrative shall fail. They do have House Allie’s and a few Senators such as Josh Hawley. Miss Lindz is a “hawk” in funding support for Ukraine. That can’t please Trump.

Their Q political cartoons are falsehoods, and frankly, silly. Of course they excite Junior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234December 22, 2022 11:30 AM

^allies, not Allie’s

by Anonymousreply 235December 22, 2022 11:34 AM

Hannity testified, in a deposition for the Dominion / Fox law suit, that he never believed anything that Sydney the Kraken Powell claimed about voter fraud on his teevee show. Testified, under oath, he had no reason to believe that she wasn't 1) lying, or 2) out of her mind stupid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236December 22, 2022 12:05 PM

Federal judge warns Shitler about "frivolous and vexatious" litigation in Florida against NY Atty Genl Letitia James, who is seeking authority to monitor the business of Trump's corporation(s) to ensure the NY judgment against Trump Org gets paid. (Bulldog James has got Trump by the balls right now. Go Lady!) Those are the magic code words that mean, if you continue with this nonsense, you're going to get sanctioned for wasting the Court's time with your bullshit (ie. have to pay the other side's attorneys' fees). “Plaintiff and Plaintiff’s lawyers are urged to reconsider their opposition to Defendant’s Motion to Dismiss,” it read. The threat is directed both to Shitler and to his attorneys personally, the LAWYERS are abusing the legal system on Trump's behalf, and the Court doesn't like it. This kind of warning talk is pretty unusual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237December 22, 2022 12:14 PM

What Sam Bankman-Fried is alleged to have done isn’t complicated, It has the characterization of a decades-old type of a Ponzi scheme.

by Anonymousreply 238December 22, 2022 3:02 PM

R236 Oh no, not the Dr. Pepper defense! 🥤

by Anonymousreply 239December 22, 2022 3:09 PM

suck on this, Dump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240December 22, 2022 3:10 PM

Compassion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241December 22, 2022 3:16 PM

junior mint is an asshole's asshole

by Anonymousreply 242December 22, 2022 3:40 PM

[quote]an asshole's asshole

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 243December 22, 2022 5:06 PM

Shocker! Roger Stone pleaded the fifth a lot when he testified before the Jan. 6 committee. Even when asked about things like his age

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244December 22, 2022 6:39 PM

Any of the D. J. Trump family calling others ‘welfare queens’ domestically or internationally, is void of any self-reflection. They are a grifter clan led by a con artist that have violated numerous federal and state laws, a huge portion of which involve financial shenanigans.

by Anonymousreply 245December 22, 2022 7:01 PM

Senates passes bill, 69 - 28 or something

fuck Dump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246December 22, 2022 9:30 PM

The Lady G is a virago and a Amoyan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247December 22, 2022 10:33 PM

I have no idea how the Republicans retain any reputation for being the "grownups" on foreign and military policy when their "serious" thinkers are laughable lightweights like La Lindz, who just spouts whatever will get into the paper.

by Anonymousreply 248December 22, 2022 11:07 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This bitter old queen is more puffy than a blowfish. God, is she fucking ugly. Inside and out.

by Anonymousreply 249December 22, 2022 11:12 PM

r246, The Republicans have been OmniBUSTED!

by Anonymousreply 250December 22, 2022 11:14 PM

Trump lawyer hit with DEVASTATING news after getting publicly exposed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251December 22, 2022 11:29 PM

Scott Perry did way more than defy a subpoena. He was a busy beaver during the January 06 insurrection planning and the activities that day and afterwards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252December 22, 2022 11:40 PM

Santa says “YOU shouldn’t have”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253December 22, 2022 11:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254December 23, 2022 12:00 AM

It’s Con Man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255December 23, 2022 12:03 AM

I don't know who is more pissed about the Omnibus passing....Breitbart or Elon!

Musk is demanding answers from Tester & Sinema!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256December 23, 2022 2:45 AM

Musk has gone from (ostensibly) liberal to alt-right to basic bitch conservative, retweeting Mike Lee's cranky nonsense about "porous borders."

by Anonymousreply 257December 23, 2022 10:53 AM

fuck Twatter

by Anonymousreply 258December 23, 2022 10:55 AM

Mike Lee is another insurrection insider. There were several in the Senate that knew the plan well, and took a role in enabling it.

by Anonymousreply 259December 23, 2022 1:02 PM

R259, I find incredibly funny to think that they must have shit their pants when they realized the mob would have ended them too if they’d gotten their hands on them.

by Anonymousreply 260December 23, 2022 1:07 PM

Not if they knew the secret handshake r260.

by Anonymousreply 261December 23, 2022 1:17 PM

I’m sure Donnie told them all about the secret handshake, r261.

by Anonymousreply 262December 23, 2022 1:49 PM

[quote] SCOOP: @RepMTG spent this week beefing with @RepBoebert , arguing for McCarthy's speakership, calling Zelenskyy the "shadow president" and skipping his speech, finalizing her divorce, and voting against the omnibus.

[quote] The whole time, she was in Costa Rica.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263December 23, 2022 6:16 PM

Move over, Cancun Cruz. Here comes Costa Rica Marge

by Anonymousreply 264December 23, 2022 6:47 PM

Costa Rica Cunt!

by Anonymousreply 265December 23, 2022 7:03 PM

Weird, I would think MTG would vacation in Crimea, holding down the fort, literally.

by Anonymousreply 266December 23, 2022 7:06 PM

[quote]Mike Lee is another insurrection insider. There were several in the Senate that knew the plan well, and took a role in enabling it.

Never forget that he tweeted, "We're not a democracy."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267December 23, 2022 7:11 PM

The cruddy majority in Dalton, GA and the rest of the district, re-elected MTG. I am sick of the media commentators and politicians saying voters are smart and make their decisions wisely. Not everywhere they do such.

by Anonymousreply 268December 23, 2022 7:22 PM

Honestly r268, does anybody actually say that? If so, yeah, that is one of the stupidest ways to look at this glorious republic or democracy or whatever the hell it is.

by Anonymousreply 269December 23, 2022 7:26 PM

From r263 Business Insider article:

[quote]The entire time, the Georgia congresswoman was vacationing with her kids — and her ex-husband — in Costa Rica.

[quote]"For the past 15 years, Congresswoman Greene and her family always take a trip together at Christmas time. And this year was extra important," said a spokesman from her congressional office. "All she's done is follow Nancy Pelosi's rules and she's happy she could proudly vote NO to the $1.7 trillion Omni monster."

She’s finalizing her divorce, then goes on vacation with ex-husband?

Christmas vacations are the week+ before Christmas? Congress was in session, and they are receiving a long holiday break now.

by Anonymousreply 270December 23, 2022 8:32 PM

[quote]All she's done is follow Nancy Pelosi's rules

No she hasn't.

by Anonymousreply 271December 23, 2022 8:34 PM

[quote] She’s finalizing her divorce, then goes on vacation with ex-husband?

I'm betting they both brought their boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 272December 23, 2022 8:41 PM

Did her tantric sex guru join them?

by Anonymousreply 273December 23, 2022 9:35 PM

Marge has been voting by proxy....despite passing a bill to ban voting by proxy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274December 23, 2022 9:55 PM

Has Rafael “Cancun” Cruz left for Cancun again already? It’s freezing in Texas.

Perhaps he went to Havana to visit relatives?

by Anonymousreply 275December 23, 2022 10:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276December 23, 2022 10:12 PM

From r274:

[quote]Oh gezus I can just hear her in Costa Rica screeching " speak English"

by Anonymousreply 277December 23, 2022 10:24 PM

Shocker, looks like Barry Loudermilk really did give retcon tours to terrorists after all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278December 23, 2022 11:33 PM

Wasn't there more than one rep giving tours?

by Anonymousreply 279December 23, 2022 11:41 PM

GOP fucked around on passing the Omnibus Bill.

Now, they find out:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280December 24, 2022 12:06 AM

Isn’t Trump being even more delusional in adding new NFT trading cards?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281December 24, 2022 12:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282December 24, 2022 12:38 AM

RNC agreed to set up fake electors at Trump's request

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283December 24, 2022 3:34 AM

Chip Roy and his ilk are not politicians. They are nihilists and arsonists who want to burn everything down if they don't get their way.

by Anonymousreply 284December 24, 2022 10:50 AM

JoeMyGod:

[quote] The far right is out to destroy one of their own. Over the past week, far-right pundits have begun lining up to take shots at Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) as the congresswoman reportedly vacationed in Costa Rica.

[quote] As for why fellow extremists are upset? That’s three-fold—and it involves Greene’s vocal support for Rep. Kevin McCarthy to be the next Speaker of the House, her public spat with onetime friend Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), and the finalization of her divorce.

[quote] Read the full article. As you’ll see, among those attacking MTG are neo-Nazi leader Nick Fuentes, Stop The Steal cultist Ali Alexanders, and anti-vax QAnon extremist Stew Peters. Not mentioned in the linked article but also turning on MTG is Loony Laura Loomer, whose reinstated Twitter account now bears a flood of anti-MTG posts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285December 24, 2022 12:51 PM

^^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286December 24, 2022 12:54 PM

Sounds time like someone got wind that Marge potato face is going down for her part in J6 and now everyone is throwing her under the bus hoping to distance themselves.

by Anonymousreply 287December 24, 2022 3:16 PM

Have the investigators ever identified the possible female pipe bomb planter at the DNC facility in D.C. on the night of Jan. 5 just prior to the insurrection attack the next day?

by Anonymousreply 288December 24, 2022 5:01 PM

R288, wasn’t that bomb supposed to go off, prompting an evacuation of the Capitol? Then the traitors would be free to overrun it. I think the potential bomber got away with it, just not enough physical evidence to link anyone. But damn, that asshole should pay. If it had gone off, the end result would have been even worse than it was.

by Anonymousreply 289December 24, 2022 5:04 PM

It’s amazing to me that so many people were so loyal to Trump, particularly when it was about testifying before the Jan 6th committee and saying “I don’t recall.” You will NEVER receive whatever Trump promises. In fact, Trump will famously throw you under the bus without a thought.

by Anonymousreply 290December 24, 2022 5:09 PM

***SLAP***

u stoopid twat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291December 25, 2022 10:41 AM

Gov. Abbott bussed about 100 migrants...

From Texas...

To Washington, DC...

And left them in front of the VP residence...

Without coats...

In 18 degree weather...

On Christmas Eve

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292December 25, 2022 11:48 AM

Too bad. So sad.

There's no room at the Texas Inn.

by Anonymousreply 293December 25, 2022 11:54 AM

So much for "What Would Jesus Do"?

And on his Birthday, for crying out loud.

by Anonymousreply 294December 25, 2022 11:56 AM

Abbott is a very incompetent Governor. Texas re-electing him shows the majority of voters there are ignorant. How else to describe them?

by Anonymousreply 295December 25, 2022 3:22 PM

President Biden vs. Fuckface VonClownstick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296December 25, 2022 5:40 PM

^Can’t DJT ask Miss Lindzey to help him construct and then proofread his holiday tweets/messages? With both being right there in Mar-a-Lago, consultation shouldn’t be difficult.

by Anonymousreply 297December 25, 2022 6:35 PM

Fuckface VonClownstick is insane.

Thanks r296

by Anonymousreply 298December 25, 2022 6:43 PM

I just keep coming back for the photo in OPs article LOL.

by Anonymousreply 299December 25, 2022 6:46 PM

Is that for real @ R296?

JFC he's just a geyser of hatred and rage and narcissism. Christmas is all about HIM. He really is spinning out of control.

by Anonymousreply 300December 25, 2022 7:25 PM

R299.Kari Lake was being touted as Trump’s ‘24 VP running mate. That flamed-out fast.

by Anonymousreply 301December 25, 2022 7:39 PM

Russian State TV praises Matt Gaetz and Lauren Boebert

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302December 26, 2022 1:28 AM

Except this is nothing new r300. He's a cunt, always has been a cunt, always will be a cunt. There is no spinning anywhere. Just Trump being a cunt, as always, as everywhere, as forever.

by Anonymousreply 303December 26, 2022 1:34 AM

^^^

Vs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304December 26, 2022 1:51 AM

[quote]….onward Rudy, Lindell, Flynn, and Tucker

[quote]….Santa glimpsed Lindzebelle. but there’s no time to f*ck her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305December 26, 2022 6:31 AM

[quote] Racine said in a statement that the law is “causing significant harms to students, parents, teachers, and other states” and that “non-inclusive educational environments have severe negative health impacts on LGBTQ+ students, resulting in increased rates of mental health disorders and suicide attempts.”

[quote] Racine is leading the amicus brief with New Jersey AG Matthew J. Platkin, according to a release. They are joined by Attorneys General from California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, and Washington.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306December 26, 2022 2:33 PM

Matt Gaetz had a few wild oats to sow. He’s maturing and learning daily. No need to cause him stress.

by Anonymousreply 307December 26, 2022 2:44 PM

Standing around the devil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308December 26, 2022 4:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309December 26, 2022 4:03 PM

Georgia Republican illegally voted three times

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310December 26, 2022 7:59 PM

If you’re Black felon who voted because you believed the law had changed so you could vote (and the state sent you a mail in ballot), you get jail time.

If you’re a Republican politician who voted illegally, like this guy or Mark Meadows, nothing happens

by Anonymousreply 311December 26, 2022 8:14 PM

They always project with the "voting fraud" accusations

by Anonymousreply 312December 26, 2022 8:49 PM

Dump is into religion like I'm into pussy.

by Anonymousreply 313December 26, 2022 9:13 PM

[quote]They always project with the "voting fraud" accusations

Any creative writing instructor will tell you to write what you know.

by Anonymousreply 314December 26, 2022 9:30 PM

Uh, this boat, the USS Pussy Grabber, won’t float.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315December 26, 2022 10:25 PM

Dump's Merry Christmas message

so uplifting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316December 26, 2022 10:31 PM

The Trump Vessel:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317December 26, 2022 10:32 PM

The Trump Vessel II:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318December 26, 2022 10:35 PM

Trump's IRS chief made $$$$ from Trump properties

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319December 27, 2022 2:24 AM

[quote] The filings appeared on the FEC website as "raw" filings that have yet to be processed by the commission. It was unclear who filed them. A spokesperson for the FEC said they do not comment on specific filings, but noted the Commission reviews potentially false and fictitious registration forms and reports.

Perhaps “Mother” filed for Mike and didn’t tell him? It was to be a Yuletide surprise?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320December 27, 2022 9:28 AM

Our Tim’s book.

[quote] All of which raises a big question for the GOP: is Trump still the leader of the party? That made this the perfect time to talk to Tim Miller, author of Why We Did It: A Travelogue On The Republican Road To Hell – our latest selection for the NPR Politics Podcast Book Club. Tim is a former Republican operative who defected from the party over his objections to Trump. His book is a Washington insider's exploration of how the Republican elite fell in line under Trump, despite many of them privately claiming they opposed him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321December 27, 2022 9:48 AM

"Voter pressure" my sweet ass! The bastards.

by Anonymousreply 322December 27, 2022 12:06 PM

[quote]"Voter pressure" my sweet ass!

Perhaps some Beano might help?

by Anonymousreply 323December 27, 2022 12:16 PM

While there may be certain similarities, Lady Lindzebelle is actually a horse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324December 27, 2022 12:39 PM

“My Kevin”, allegedly, Is losing votes to become Speaker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325December 27, 2022 7:34 PM

[quote] In late December of 2020, the heiress to the Publix grocery store chain was eager to volunteer millions of dollars in support of a rally in the nation’s capital on the day that Congress was to certify the results of the presidential election, according to text messages revealed in a transcript from the Jan. 6 Select Committee. But she may not have gotten what she paid for. Julie Fancelli wanted Roger Stone and Alex Jones, two firebrand supporters of then-President Donald Trump’s campaign to overturn the 2020 election results, to speak at the planned rally on the White House Ellipse that ultimately preceded the violent march on the U.S. Capitol. She paid for a private plane that transported Stone from Florida to Washington for the event, according to documents revealed in her deposition. But neither Stone nor Jones addressed the crowd. Instead, according to the committee, nearly $200,000 of Fancelli’s proffered $3 million commitment was provided as commission to Caroline Wren, a former top fundraiser for the Trump campaign, for securing the money. Another $60,000 went to Kimberly Guilfoyle, partner of Donald Trump Jr., for speaking for three minutes before the rally. The 132-page transcript shows Fancelli, Guilfoyle, Wren and others in frequent communication over the event from mid-December through Jan. 6, when a mob of Trump’s supporters stormed the Capitol attempting to thwart Congress from certifying the election results. The deposition transcript was released Wednesday by the House’s Jan. 6 Committee along with dozens of others following the committee’s final meeting and ahead of the release of its full investigative report.

The roles of Julie Fancelli, Caroline Wren, and Kimberly Guilfoyle in transporting and funding of the insurrection begs for more scrutiny and media exposure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326December 27, 2022 7:52 PM

[quote]“My Kevin”, allegedly, Is losing votes to become Speaker.

That's a shame.

Perhaps Miss Lindz will step up and throw her name into the mix.

by Anonymousreply 327December 27, 2022 9:34 PM

Why would Linds leave the Senate, r327?

by Anonymousreply 328December 27, 2022 10:06 PM

I pray Kevin McCarthy doesn’t get the speakership. I don’t care if it’s a wacko crazy right winger or may we Trump himself.

by Anonymousreply 329December 28, 2022 2:55 AM

I would like to think that Nancy is working with the minority of regular Republicans in order to throw the weight of the Democratic Caucus behind a 10-person Republican minority to put in a Republican Speaker who will work with Democrats.

Popping corn...

by Anonymousreply 330December 28, 2022 3:44 AM

[quote]Why would Linds leave the Senate, [R327]?

b/c her man asked her to

by Anonymousreply 331December 28, 2022 10:59 AM

I don't believe Graham needs to leave the senate to become speaker of the house.

by Anonymousreply 332December 28, 2022 11:11 AM

How would he he do the job in the House *and* the one (he's not doing) in the Senate, r332?

by Anonymousreply 333December 28, 2022 4:22 PM

[quote] I pray Kevin McCarthy doesn’t get the speakership.

I'm agnostic about whether or not he prevails in getting the gavel.

I just want it to be a shitshow of epic proportions where the GOP continue to beclown themselves for days on end, further exposing themselves as the assholes most of us already know them to be.

by Anonymousreply 334December 28, 2022 4:31 PM

I just want him to get angry and play Opposite Day one last time!

by Anonymousreply 335December 28, 2022 4:36 PM

GQP’s first agenda item: investigate and hold televised hearings on private citizen Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop. Murdoch’s Fox News will be whacking-off to it all.

No proposals on health care, migration/immigration, climate change, taxation, crime, etc.

by Anonymousreply 336December 28, 2022 5:50 PM

Oh, r334, are you in for a TREAT!

They are going to be stabbing each other in the back, the chest, the throat and kicking each other in the cuntbone from now until about the 10th.

Then the real fights begin!

by Anonymousreply 337December 28, 2022 7:46 PM

I can't wait until Marge knocks Boebert's mascara brush in the sink.

by Anonymousreply 338December 28, 2022 8:20 PM

Cassidy Hutchinson: Mark Meadows burned documents a dozen times during transition period

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339December 28, 2022 8:24 PM

Doncha think Mags Haberman has it right? Dump will try to burn everything down if he doesn't get his way. The GOP civil war is ON!

by Anonymousreply 340December 28, 2022 9:07 PM

[quote]How would he he do the job in the House *and* the one (he's not doing) in the Senate, [R332]?

Miss Lindz is a woman of uncommon aptitude. She can bend over for Dump like NOBODY else.

by Anonymousreply 341December 28, 2022 9:09 PM

Well, what actual damage can they do with their narrow majority? Won't it just end up being two years of wasting time (which, granted, is damage).

by Anonymousreply 342December 28, 2022 9:11 PM

Miss Lindz got ghosted by Brad Raffensperger’s office.

She must have been one angry bee. She expects southern gentlemen to return her calls. On the other hand, southern men in the know, understand her manipulative ways.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343December 28, 2022 10:14 PM

^ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

by Anonymousreply 344December 28, 2022 10:17 PM

Scroll up and see Marsha Blackburn’s hair. She must have brushed it back and used hairpins? Oh wait, those were unkempt wigs she wore all along.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345December 28, 2022 10:27 PM

Well bitch IS working that plaid jacket.

by Anonymousreply 346December 28, 2022 10:29 PM

Trump took out $70,000(!!!!) in tax deductions on his hair

by Anonymousreply 347December 29, 2022 3:12 PM

So, that's like $1,000 per hair?

by Anonymousreply 348December 29, 2022 3:13 PM

Here's the article about Trump's hair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349December 29, 2022 3:14 PM

And compare that to the hair cut they bitched about Clinton getting.

by Anonymousreply 350December 29, 2022 3:54 PM

Mnuchin & Trumper IRS Director protected the Orange Menace.

by Anonymousreply 351December 29, 2022 3:54 PM

[quote] We disagree often, but I’ll be praying for Jamie Raskin. Cancer is a terrible disease. I watched my father die from it, and it broke my heart. It’s good Rep Raskin has hope and his form of cancer is curable with the treatment he will be starting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352December 29, 2022 10:59 PM

I'm almost speechless.

MTG is surprising me lately.

by Anonymousreply 353December 29, 2022 11:01 PM

Testimony from the Jan. 6th committee:

"Kayleigh is a liar and an opportunist"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354December 29, 2022 11:30 PM

Even Hitler sent Christmas cards.

by Anonymousreply 355December 30, 2022 12:00 AM

Lindsey: “Just got be me five dead voters”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356December 30, 2022 12:02 AM

R354, you left out the best part of the quote:

[quote]I am a Christian woman, so I will say this: Kaylie is a liar and an opportunist."

by Anonymousreply 357December 30, 2022 12:04 AM

Young women will spill the beans on Lindsey Graham. He can’t charm them. GQP men are another matter.

by Anonymousreply 358December 30, 2022 12:10 AM

Another Republican accused of voter fraud

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359December 30, 2022 1:43 AM

BREAKING: Former President Trump foreign policy advisor John Bolton said that Donald Trump planned to withdraw the U.S. from NATO and allow Russian expansion in Ukraine and further into Europe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360December 30, 2022 2:19 AM

Shocking, r360...

by Anonymousreply 361December 30, 2022 2:36 AM

Miss Lindz doing the dirty work for her man. She really is dickmatized by Dump's little member.

by Anonymousreply 362December 30, 2022 11:22 AM

Trump -Santos ‘24 or Trump - Lake

by Anonymousreply 363December 30, 2022 11:26 AM

or Trump - Prison

by Anonymousreply 364December 30, 2022 11:27 AM

She definitely should run with Dump to be 'Most Deluxe Supreme Emperor and Grand Poobah of the Universe'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365December 30, 2022 11:36 AM

Dump's taxes.

Natch, he pays very little, sometimes nothing. And he gives next to nothing to charity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366December 30, 2022 9:34 PM

And he pays taxes in China, Qatar, etc.

America first!!!

by Anonymousreply 367December 30, 2022 9:46 PM

Eww, those puffy, droopy jowls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368December 30, 2022 10:56 PM

Will Republicans mention his payments to Communist China?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369December 31, 2022 12:37 AM

Trump paid more foreign taxes than US taxes

by Anonymousreply 370December 31, 2022 2:36 AM

Of course his cult members are countering all of this with, "How much did Hunter Biden pay in taxes?" and "What about Hunter Biden making money from foreign countries?" I think the fuckers are trying to drive Hunter to die (suicide, overdose, etc.), hoping it will break Joe.

I also hope trump's taxes being released will put an end to that tired bullshit line hìs followers have about "He ditteñ take no money fer bein' Preźadìnt!"

by Anonymousreply 371December 31, 2022 5:22 AM

^ yeah

Among other admirable qualities, such as being an insane egomaniac, a cruel bully, lecherous and unprincipled, he's also infinitely avaricious.

by Anonymousreply 372December 31, 2022 11:16 AM

I think we know who the real victim is here - Ginni Thomas!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373December 31, 2022 6:34 PM

Ginni is a nasty fanatic who believes she is not accountable to anyone for her unethical and unlawful behavior.

Clarence has deserved impeachment for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 374December 31, 2022 8:02 PM

[quote]Give me five dead voters.

Miss Lindz does like certain things “stiff”.

by Anonymousreply 375December 31, 2022 11:35 PM

Bad, bad Kellyanne.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376January 1, 2023 10:33 PM

Kellyanne was in charge of keeping truth tellers far away from the public.

by Anonymousreply 377January 1, 2023 11:08 PM

Happy New Year!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378January 2, 2023 11:31 AM

The world gets scarier by the second r378.

by Anonymousreply 379January 2, 2023 11:40 AM

Junior signs seven figures to Rumble.

For coked-up slurs, nastiness, and rambling?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380January 3, 2023 2:24 PM

Maybe Kimberly could get some sort of Robin Byrd thing.

by Anonymousreply 381January 3, 2023 2:48 PM

Lawrence: For the first time, a Black woman will oversee the House if GOP cannot elect a Speaker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382January 3, 2023 2:50 PM

Hope knew the consequences. She had even left, then came back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383January 3, 2023 4:52 PM

But I thought they were proud to be called "domestic terrorists"?! 🙄

by Anonymousreply 384January 3, 2023 5:26 PM

I have a message for you, Hope, from a certain Mr. Nelson Muntz.

by Anonymousreply 385January 3, 2023 5:30 PM

Well, wasn't that a productive day in the House?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386January 3, 2023 9:37 PM

Yep.

by Anonymousreply 387January 3, 2023 9:38 PM

LOL

Gotta love Nancy today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388January 3, 2023 9:47 PM

Bitch has moved on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389January 3, 2023 11:02 PM

Sinking ship. Blames others for GQP defeats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390January 4, 2023 12:31 AM

You know Miss Lindz has to comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391January 4, 2023 12:36 AM

It requires 218 votes, not 213 as Miss Lindzebelle espoused.

by Anonymousreply 392January 4, 2023 12:39 AM

^ poor Miss Lindz. Her brain is pickled at this point.

by Anonymousreply 393January 4, 2023 11:37 AM

Matt Gaetz, legislator de luxe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394January 4, 2023 12:00 PM

Thank Merrick Garland for not prosecuting the despicable Matt Gaetz if you enjoy his emboldened antics.

by Anonymousreply 395January 4, 2023 3:22 PM

Donald Trump Jr Humiliates Himself Selling Bibles On Social Media

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396January 4, 2023 8:53 PM

Republicans Plan To Gut IRS And Ethics Office To Protect Themselves And Their Donors

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397January 6, 2023 1:55 AM

Colbert

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398January 6, 2023 4:54 PM

I'm finding the Medal ceremony very moving.

by Anonymousreply 399January 6, 2023 7:24 PM

RNC To Investigate How Badly Trump Screwed Republicans In The Midterms

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400January 6, 2023 7:56 PM

Nobody...

Nobody...

Nobody...

POLITICO:

[QUOTE] “They’re moving real fast,” said a Democratic [BOLD] consultant, granted anonymity [/BOLD] to discuss the shadow race to succeed Feinstein. “They have cash and are assembling a team.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401January 6, 2023 8:35 PM

DiFi is so far gone that they can just tell her that she's been re-elected and sit her in a sofa at her mansion and she'll probably just stay put until she croaks.

by Anonymousreply 402January 6, 2023 9:08 PM

The could let her "vote" once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 403January 6, 2023 9:45 PM

Audio of Herschel Walker staffer describing CPAC Chair Matt Schlapp groping him two hours earlier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404January 6, 2023 9:47 PM

Lindsey Graham was constantly with the Herschel Walker campaign.

Couldn’t Matt Schlapp have…….…?

by Anonymousreply 405January 6, 2023 11:38 PM

Did Miss Lindz schlapp any interns?

by Anonymousreply 406January 7, 2023 12:02 AM

There's a Schlapp thread...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407January 7, 2023 12:33 AM

Special Counsel Jack Smith puts together aggressive & experienced Trump prosecution team

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408January 7, 2023 12:35 AM

Rick Scott Spending MILLIONS On Ads Attacking Fellow Republican Mitch McConnell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409January 7, 2023 7:26 PM

South Carolina Supreme Court struck down a very restrictive anti-abortion law. MAGA Governor McMaster and Miss Lindsey are having a hissy-fit about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410January 7, 2023 9:55 PM

So, since it concerns only state law, it seems, can this be appealed, or is it final?

by Anonymousreply 411January 7, 2023 10:02 PM

The contention is based on the interpretation of the state constitution. Any federal appeal, it seems, would give much deference to the decision by the state’s highest judicial authority. The state legislature passed an anti-abortion law deemed so restrictive it violated certain rights afforded in the state constitution.

by Anonymousreply 412January 7, 2023 10:42 PM

Republican clown show: Jim Jordan tries to seize power to have DOJ reveal criminal investigations

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413January 7, 2023 10:45 PM

Yeah, I don't understand how the Supremes can entertain and overrule a state's high-court decision on a matter of state law, unless somehow overruling the law violates the federal Constitution, which seems to me a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 414January 7, 2023 10:47 PM

Bat boy attacking Yertle the Turtle! LMFAO!

May they rip each other to shreds!

by Anonymousreply 415January 8, 2023 5:45 AM

It's a veritable ugly-off!

by Anonymousreply 416January 8, 2023 6:10 AM

But wait! ^There's more:

[quote] Brief confrontation on Friday night between Greene and Boebert, where some lip readers have suggested Boebert said, “Get the f*ck out of my face.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417January 8, 2023 12:37 PM

The top 5 corporate donors to the Sedition Caucus:

[quote] Koch Industries: $1,374,500

[quote] Boeing: $936,500

[quote] Valero Energy: $827,500

[quote] Home Depot: $790,000

[quote] AT&T: $786,900

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418January 8, 2023 12:39 PM

Of course the only reason Marjorie Taylor Greene is so supporting of McCarthy is he promised her plum committee assignments

by Anonymousreply 419January 8, 2023 12:44 PM

I think I'm through with Home Depot. Loewe's all the way—or the local family-owned hardware store near my house where they know everything.

by Anonymousreply 420January 8, 2023 2:03 PM

If ever there was a perfect photo for a "Pull My Finger" meme...

by Anonymousreply 421January 8, 2023 2:42 PM

Home Depot and AT&T can fuck right off

by Anonymousreply 422January 8, 2023 3:36 PM

Publix Heiress , Julie Fancelli, a major insurrection funder:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423January 8, 2023 3:46 PM

Julie Fancelli (Jenkins)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424January 8, 2023 3:52 PM

lock up the cunt

by Anonymousreply 425January 8, 2023 4:35 PM

Insurrection saga player and subpoena defying Gym Jordan, is to head the House Judiciary Committee which has an oversight role with the Department of Justice.

Democrats need to protest this absurdity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426January 8, 2023 6:59 PM

R413 I laugh at how fucking Gym Jordan wants to know about criminal investigations. Yet, we all know he helped cover up crimes at Ohio State. I hope some kind of karma eventually meets up with that fucker.

by Anonymousreply 427January 8, 2023 7:29 PM

Gym isn't known for investigating things

by Anonymousreply 428January 8, 2023 7:56 PM

Jim’s “select panel”:

[quote] A proposed subcommittee to investigate “weaponization” of the federal government — a key demand of House conservatives who delivered Speaker Kevin McCarthy the gavel — would be given sweeping investigatory powers that include explicit authority to review “ongoing criminal investigations.” The language of the proposed “select subcommittee,” which would operate under the Judiciary Committee expected to be chaired by Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), also gives the panel power to access any information shared with the House Intelligence Committee. That panel typically receives the highest-level classified intelligence and briefings of any committee in Congress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429January 8, 2023 8:44 PM

I don't understand why, in two years' time, the DOJ has not charged Dump. I really don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 430January 8, 2023 9:09 PM

Matters are very slow in removing the law licenses of Sidney Powell, Rudy, Eastman, etc.

Ginni Thomas is also an attorney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431January 8, 2023 9:09 PM

Jack Smith won’t share shit with Jim Jordan and company. Merrick Garland may talk about the arrested rioters, but say little about the “planners” and “organizers” of which he may have pursued little.

by Anonymousreply 432January 8, 2023 9:19 PM

[quote]of which he may have pursued little

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 433January 8, 2023 9:21 PM

Ms. Grammarfuss - the only thing less important to the DL than you is your vagina.

by Anonymousreply 434January 8, 2023 9:54 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435January 8, 2023 10:42 PM

R433. Miss Gangrenepuss, bless your heart.

by Anonymousreply 436January 8, 2023 11:29 PM

Republicans' secret scheme to protect Trump set to BACKFIRE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437January 9, 2023 2:59 AM

Procrastinating MG is not getting the job done on prosecuting the ringleaders. No wonder House Republican instigators are acting so emboldened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438January 9, 2023 10:40 AM

he's slow as molasses

by Anonymousreply 439January 9, 2023 10:47 AM

Scott "Pardon Me" Perry wants on the congressional committee to oversee DOJ's criminal probe of HIM!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440January 9, 2023 4:02 PM

Special Prosecutor Hires New Lawyers That Should Terrify Donald Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441January 9, 2023 4:35 PM

Lucas Kunce was interviewed on Morning Joe today.

Josh “Prances like a Gazelle” Hawley, has his first Democratic challenger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442January 9, 2023 5:25 PM

Josh’s thingy is this long. Ted’s thingy, not so much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443January 9, 2023 5:42 PM

The DOJ will not comment on current investigations.

So that will twist Gymmy’s shorts further into a knot.

Who’s he gonna complain to? He can scream all he want’s but nobody will listen.

by Anonymousreply 444January 9, 2023 6:37 PM

Gym will whine to Kevin, fellow House insurrection enablers, and Fox News. McConnell won’t say it, but he wants DJT prosecuted. No federal court will force DoJ to reveal evidence they are uncovering and the identity of the people under investigation. DoJ won’t talk about their timetable.

Gym, Perry, Biggs, Clyde, etc. may be under investigation themselves.

by Anonymousreply 445January 9, 2023 6:54 PM

Which of you Dataloungers posted this on Twitter?

Fess up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446January 9, 2023 11:11 PM

How novel.

by Anonymousreply 447January 9, 2023 11:14 PM

Lady G in the house, y’all!

by Anonymousreply 448January 9, 2023 11:31 PM

She posts on DL.

by Anonymousreply 449January 10, 2023 12:21 AM

Mar-a-Lago feud:

Melania has an issue with Kimberly Guilfoyle profiting off the Trump family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450January 10, 2023 12:34 AM

[quote] 'It's Disgraceful!': Kimberly Guilfoyle Blasted For Posting Cruel Hunting Photo Of Eric & Donald Trump Jr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451January 10, 2023 12:37 AM

Marjorie Taylor Greene has been locked out of her Twitter account and her new video has been removed after Dr. Dre took legal action against her for using his music without permission.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452January 10, 2023 12:42 AM

[quote] Donald Trump announces the death of Ineitha Lynnette Hardaway (Diamond from Diamond and Silk.)

[quote] The conservative political activists were most recently fired from Fox News for peddling Covid misinformation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453January 10, 2023 1:35 AM

Watch MTG's nutso QAnon followers start to spread dumb ass rumors about Dr. Dre.

by Anonymousreply 454January 10, 2023 1:42 AM

Diamond of Diamond & Silk, has died.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455January 10, 2023 10:42 AM

Oops, missed your post r453.

They were working for Mike Lindell the last couple of years or so.

by Anonymousreply 456January 10, 2023 10:48 AM

[quote] Diamond of Diamond & Silk, has died.

Womp Womp

by Anonymousreply 457January 10, 2023 2:04 PM

R455 “She was a wonderful, highly intelligent woman. She will be missed greatly! The election was still stolen.”

by Anonymousreply 458January 10, 2023 2:19 PM

Pot & Kettle. Roger Stone has trashed Lindsey multiple times over the years. Here’s the latest.

I’d rather hear what Lindsey was wearing and observing during his frequent pool-side time at Mar-a-Lago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459January 10, 2023 3:04 PM

I'm thinking Miss Lindz would wear something modest yet coquettish:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460January 10, 2023 3:31 PM

George Santos Paid Someone To Impersonate A Kevin McCarthy Staffer To Swindle Donors

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461January 10, 2023 3:54 PM

Well, those donors aren't gonna swindle themselves yaknow.

by Anonymousreply 462January 10, 2023 4:00 PM

The GQP plan:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463January 10, 2023 5:39 PM

Colbert

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464January 10, 2023 5:47 PM

Weisselberg gets...5 months???

by Anonymousreply 465January 10, 2023 8:11 PM

Maybe he cooperated in the end

by Anonymousreply 466January 10, 2023 8:39 PM

[quote] On Monday, Lake's campaign's Twitter account said that impeachment proceedings against Hobbs should begin as soon as the Democratic governor signs an order mandating the use of pronouns in state classrooms. "This is blatantly unconstitutional," the campaign claimed.

Kari Lake keeps making-up shit. Hobbs is not mandating any such thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467January 10, 2023 9:51 PM

Trump still threatening Ruby and Shaye

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468January 10, 2023 10:48 PM

I hope Ruby and Shaye have security cameras at their homes or other ways to protect themselves.

by Anonymousreply 469January 10, 2023 10:56 PM

How moved were you when Miss Ruby and Shaye got their medals?

by Anonymousreply 470January 10, 2023 11:30 PM

Allen Weisselberg, another Trump fall guy, goes to prison while Donald Trump golfs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471January 11, 2023 3:48 AM

Wait, what, r453?

Fux FIRED those bitches for lying about Covid when FUX has lied about Covid since 2020?

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 472January 11, 2023 4:13 AM

So when does a demolition crew accidentally level her house? I mean ACCIDENTS HAPPEN.

by Anonymousreply 473January 11, 2023 4:31 AM

Last year, Fox News featured interviews with that former Washington State trooper Robert LaMay who quit due to covid vaccine mandates. LaMay had filmed a video of his last sign off in which he said that Washington Governor Jay Inslee could kiss his ass. LaMay died of covid later on and Fox News kept quiet on his death. Lawrence O'Donnell from MSNBC called them out on it and donated 10k to LaMay's family.

by Anonymousreply 474January 11, 2023 4:33 AM

At what point did Fux stop lying about Covid? Or did they just stop talking about it altogether? Ignoring it because it was too obvious to keep lying about it?

by Anonymousreply 475January 11, 2023 5:09 AM

R460, the lady’s newer selection has shifted to more color and enticement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476January 11, 2023 12:07 PM

Pete Buttigieg is busy right now. Chasten will have to manage the babies by himself for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 477January 11, 2023 12:29 PM

Lindsey Graham Is Morphing Into Trump With Embarrassing Fake Tan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478January 11, 2023 3:59 PM

^lol, that was a hilarious link. Appreciate the post.

Potty-mouth Miss Lindsey has gone all orange. No wonder she will not set foot here in South Carolina. The evangelicals won’t approve of her dirty words and tangerine make-up; the blacks will say ‘bitch gone more crazy’; the gays will say ‘oh my sides’.

by Anonymousreply 479January 11, 2023 4:58 PM

Judge rules Trump's "stand back and stand by" is admissible, relevant evidence in Proud Boys trial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480January 11, 2023 11:31 PM

And we all can see he did not say STAND DOWN.

by Anonymousreply 481January 11, 2023 11:40 PM

Unhinged Republican Congressman Calls For Investigation Into ‘Compromised’ Jill Biden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482January 12, 2023 1:41 AM

Yes, I believe that all those skin cancer cells taken off her body will be used by her to kill republicans. She's gonna put them in their beer!

by Anonymousreply 483January 12, 2023 2:49 AM

[quote]The evangelicals won’t approve of her dirty words and tangerine make-up

A HARLOT, all done up in the DEVIL'S PAINT!

by Anonymousreply 484January 12, 2023 2:59 AM

Fox Host Suffers Complete Meltdown Over Candy Wrappers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485January 12, 2023 3:38 AM

The new orange Lady G, does love her ‘daddy’.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486January 12, 2023 1:49 PM

Graham '99

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487January 12, 2023 2:47 PM

WASHINGTON – Today at 1:15 pm, Attorney General Merrick B. Garland will make a statement.

by Anonymousreply 488January 12, 2023 2:47 PM

^Hiring more immigration judges at the border?

by Anonymousreply 489January 12, 2023 3:22 PM

Colbert

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490January 12, 2023 5:53 PM

Republicans IGNORE Trump's Chinese Investments While Investigating Other Companies' China Ties

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491January 12, 2023 8:12 PM

Jim “I didn’t see or hear nutin” Jordan, is no Frank Church.

But he is a fast talking weasel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492January 12, 2023 8:26 PM

He always looks so washed out, r492.

by Anonymousreply 493January 12, 2023 8:42 PM

[quote] Former President Donald Trump is planning to hold his first public campaign event of the year in South Carolina, in what aides are portraying as a first step into a more public phase of his 2024 White House run.

Trump is slated to make an appearance in late January in Columbia, S.C. It will not be a rally, his advisers said, but will be a more “intimate” event where he will roll out his leadership operation in a state which hosts a key early Republican primary contest. Trump’s advisers are casting the plans as part of a gradual build-out of the former president’s campaign, following a relatively private month-and-a-half since a November launch that coincided with the holiday season.

“Intimate” event? Oh, Lindsey Graham will be accompanying him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494January 13, 2023 11:03 AM

May he choke and on Big Mac.

by Anonymousreply 495January 13, 2023 11:06 AM

[quote]will be a more “intimate” event

Involving lingerie?

by Anonymousreply 496January 13, 2023 11:37 AM

"Kevin's a piece of shit. And let's just be honest about this, because he will say whatever you need to say to stay in power." -- @AdamKinzinger

"I'm not even saying that gratuitously to be mean to him. It's just a fact."

Listen to the whole thing here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497January 13, 2023 1:25 PM

[quote] “What I’ve seen, that the National Archives was concerned about Trump having in his possession, didn’t amount to a hill of beans,” House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer said last summer. The Kentucky Republican added soon after that, as far as the congressman was concerned, the former president didn’t “intend to take anything that he wasn’t supposed to take.” Asked after the election if his oversight panel might examine the controversy at all, Comer replied that the matter “will not be a priority.”

Hypocrite and MAGA House darling, James Comer of Kentucky, has that Schlapp look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498January 13, 2023 2:38 PM

Biden's documents were discovered on Nov. 2. Garland appointed Jack Smith on Nov. 15th already knowing he was going to appoint special counsel for Biden. But he couldn't do Biden without first doing Trump.

by Anonymousreply 499January 13, 2023 3:10 PM

“Stone and Silk”

[quote] Their whole schtick was that Diamond would talk a lot, and then Silk was always there to say, ‘Yep, mm-hmm, Tell it Diamond,’” Sommer said. “Diamond was kind of the main talker.” Enter Roger Stone—right wing operative and self-described “dirty trickster”—who within an hour of Diamond’s death being announced had offered up his services as a replacement host for the pair’s show, which had been airing on pillow millionaire and 2020 Big Lie dead-ender Mike Lindell’s website.

Why not Senátrice & Silk?

Or Schlapp & Silk?

Better yet, Santos and Silk?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500January 13, 2023 5:22 PM

White House Staffers Were Shocked By How 'Stupid And Lazy' Trump Was

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501January 13, 2023 5:32 PM

Obviously, none of them had been paying attention since the FUCKING EIGHTIES!!!

by Anonymousreply 502January 13, 2023 6:42 PM

It is absurd that Scott Perry, Jim Jordan, Andy Biggs, and several other insurrection-associated House Republicans, are placed on investigation committees.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503January 13, 2023 7:15 PM

Hope Smith nails Trump.

by Anonymousreply 504January 13, 2023 7:49 PM

Donald, please your Lady G to Sandals-Barbados for a romantic, long weekend getaway. Mar-a-Lago is too routine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505January 13, 2023 8:26 PM

Wife of Iowa GOP candidate fraudulently voted for her husband 23 times

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506January 13, 2023 8:37 PM

[quote]Hope Smith nails Trump.

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 507January 13, 2023 8:55 PM

Sadly, I'm beginning to think that Garland does not have the balls to prosecute Dump.

Fani Willis, S.O.S.!

by Anonymousreply 508January 13, 2023 9:04 PM

Please close this fucking thread!

by Anonymousreply 509January 13, 2023 9:18 PM

Or, you could just walk on by.

by Anonymousreply 510January 13, 2023 9:30 PM

The Trump deposition in the E. Jean Carroll case has leaked

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511January 13, 2023 11:54 PM

[quote] It is absurd that Scott Perry, Jim Jordan, Andy Biggs, and several other insurrection-associated House Republicans, are placed on investigation committees.

I agree. I can't stand those fuckers. I hope that HBO documentary about the Ohio State scandal gets released to at least call out Gymmie Boy Jordan on the crap he covered up in his life pre-politics.

by Anonymousreply 512January 14, 2023 12:05 AM

I didn't rape E. Jean Carroll....but she loved it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513January 14, 2023 12:09 AM

GOP Congressman has Christian nationalist flag flying outside his office

by Anonymousreply 514January 14, 2023 12:13 AM

Oops, forgot the link for 514

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515January 14, 2023 12:28 AM

Because...of course.

by Anonymousreply 516January 14, 2023 12:28 AM

This is why Conferedares were banned and thrown out of Congress after the first War Against the North.

by Anonymousreply 517January 14, 2023 1:07 AM

R514 I hope that Christians United Against Christian Nationalism group goes after him.

by Anonymousreply 518January 14, 2023 1:25 AM

Trump Organization sentenced. Next up, NY AG Tish James suit against Trump Org AND Trump personally

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519January 14, 2023 2:58 AM

[quote] I went to the Queens Italian restaurant where George Santos has somehow spent almost $50k in campaign funds since 2020, often in installments of exactly $199.99, one cent below what you have send the FEC receipts for. I tried to recreate his favorite meal.

[quote] Santos’s loyalty is nowhere near the craziest thing about it. They lost their liquor license in 20 after hosting a covid-spreading drunken maskless conga line. The owner crashed his plane into the East River, killing a passenger. His brother got booked for human trafficking.

[quote] (Both are Santos donors.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520January 14, 2023 12:01 PM

Drunken Covid conga lines? Crashing planes into the East River?

Sounds like a sitcom waiting to happen.

by Anonymousreply 521January 14, 2023 6:44 PM

It appears that the Conga & Coke lines are amazing fun at Mar-a-Lago for those that participate. Those octogenarians and hussies sure can step and kick-out. Nobody leads the way better than Lady G. and Kimberly. Of course, I just stand in the back and watch. None of that meets my standards for social activity.

by Anonymousreply 522January 14, 2023 7:29 PM

Kimberly doesn't step and kick, r522...

by Anonymousreply 523January 14, 2023 7:37 PM

Congressman Jim Banks of Indiana and GQP brethren have their priorities.

Enemy #1 are nineteen year old declared pansexuals on Tik Tok with green and purple spiked hair and wearing lavender striped Rib Henley T-shirts purchased from the Gap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524January 14, 2023 9:08 PM

^ whoa, that's a weird fetish

by Anonymousreply 525January 14, 2023 9:11 PM

[quote]Enemy #1 are nineteen year old declared pansexuals on Tik Tok with green and purple spiked hair and wearing lavender striped Rib Henley T-shirts purchased from the Gap.

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 526January 14, 2023 9:12 PM

Awwww...

No One Showed Up To Marjorie Taylor Greene's Latest Hate Rally

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527January 15, 2023 7:33 PM

Chuck Todd spars with pro-insurrectionist Ron Johnson.

It is long overdue for the media to forcibly confront the instigators and their sordid agendas in the House and Senate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528January 15, 2023 8:25 PM

[quote] Congressman Jim Banks of Indiana and GQP brethren have their priorities....Enemy #1 are nineteen year old declared pansexuals on Tik Tok...

Meanwhile, a toddler two districts over, found a loaded handgun and pointed it at himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529January 16, 2023 1:09 AM

Gotta love the GOP sideshow clowns who think drag queen shows and books about black people or gay people are a big threat to kids than guns.

by Anonymousreply 530January 16, 2023 1:23 AM

Donald Trump's desperate, unhinged social media posts make clear - he KNOWS indictments are coming!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531January 16, 2023 4:55 AM

^^^ bring on the psychotic breakdown!

by Anonymousreply 532January 16, 2023 11:21 AM

Don't bother, it's here.

by Anonymousreply 533January 16, 2023 11:29 AM

^ why I keep coming back to DL

by Anonymousreply 534January 16, 2023 1:19 PM

That’s because Mandriods don’t have a setting for “social”, r522.

The only setting they have is “sociopathic”

by Anonymousreply 535January 16, 2023 6:48 PM

Republican caught on tape saying his party wants to raise the social security age because "people want to work more"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536January 16, 2023 8:07 PM

If the idiot wants to work so much more, why the fuck is he in politics?

by Anonymousreply 537January 16, 2023 8:40 PM

Bette retweeted...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538January 16, 2023 8:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539January 16, 2023 10:56 PM

R538, I love how 95% of the responses are negative

by Anonymousreply 540January 16, 2023 11:01 PM

[quote] “Pena, an unsuccessful legislative candidate in the 2022 election, is accused of conspiring with, and paying four other men to shoot at the homes of two county commissioners and two state legislators,” Chief Harold Medina said.

[quote] APD had been investigating six shootings from Dec. 4 through Jan. 5 where bullets were fired into Democratic elected officials homes or near others offices.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541January 17, 2023 1:15 AM

[quote] Jan. 6 defendants got into a violent prison fight over Tucker Carlson’s show, per a Capitol attack detainee.

[quote] “We decided to take a stand… I was stabbed in the nose… This was all over Tucker Carlson… We were watching our backs, but we were also watching Tucker Carlson.”

[quote] Incident took place at Northern Neck Regional a few months back, per Barry Ramey, a Proud Boy accused of pepper spraying cops. Audio:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542January 17, 2023 1:22 AM

Rachel just talked about that, r541.

by Anonymousreply 543January 17, 2023 1:24 AM

INDICT ALREADY

by Anonymousreply 544January 17, 2023 1:28 AM

R544 Merrick Garland will sit on anything pertaining to Trump and cronies. When Jack Smith turns in his report and recommendations, Garland still sits.

Hope this observation/opinion is proven wrong. Timing is critical. It doesn’t take 3, 4, 5 years to file the indictment paperwork.

by Anonymousreply 545January 17, 2023 3:02 PM

[quote]Hope this observation/opinion is proven wrong

It will be.

by Anonymousreply 546January 17, 2023 3:08 PM

Let them kill each other in prison.

Fewer traitors to come out then.

by Anonymousreply 547January 17, 2023 6:35 PM

The oversight committee will now be stacked with election deniers like Scott Perry, Lauren Boebert, and Marjorie Taylor Greene

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548January 17, 2023 8:47 PM

^Paul Gosar too. It starts off with a lack of credibility.

Kevin McCarthy days as SOTH are short-numbered.

by Anonymousreply 549January 17, 2023 9:57 PM

^ Let's hope. McCarthy is only interested in power. He has no beliefs.

by Anonymousreply 550January 17, 2023 10:00 PM

Did MTG and Boebert kiss and make up recently? I think more in fighting between those will occur again.

by Anonymousreply 551January 17, 2023 10:17 PM

I luvs me a MAGA catfight!

by Anonymousreply 552January 17, 2023 10:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553January 17, 2023 11:19 PM

Virginians up in arms as Gov Youngkin cancels 2500 jobs in poor Southwestern VA from a Ford battery manufacturing plant cause "Communist China" or some shit....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554January 18, 2023 1:17 AM

Everything I don't like is communism!!!

by Anonymousreply 555January 18, 2023 2:02 AM

Scum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556January 18, 2023 12:43 PM

The pic in R556 is giving me a Martin Shkreli vibe.

by Anonymousreply 557January 18, 2023 1:26 PM

The pic in [R556] is giving me agita.

by Anonymousreply 558January 18, 2023 1:52 PM

Colbert

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559January 18, 2023 4:41 PM

guess what must be coming.....Trump is accusing the feds of planting the documents at Mar-A-Lago

by Anonymousreply 560January 19, 2023 2:51 AM

And blah-blah-blah...

by Anonymousreply 561January 19, 2023 3:10 AM

I never met Melania Knaus.

by Anonymousreply 562January 19, 2023 4:21 AM

Step aside Rudia Giuliani. Senorita Ravache is the fresh and prettier drag gal for Donald.

Second only to Lady Lindzebella and will surpass her too soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563January 19, 2023 4:59 PM

I think she's a very pretty lady. If she sashayed into Congress like that no one would give Marjorie another look.

by Anonymousreply 564January 19, 2023 5:40 PM

People give Marjorie a first look?

by Anonymousreply 565January 19, 2023 5:47 PM

One look is all it takes, r565.

by Anonymousreply 566January 19, 2023 5:56 PM

what a train wreck this qunt is!

by Anonymousreply 567January 19, 2023 9:01 PM

I hope we hear from FCI in the next Treason thread.

by Anonymousreply 568January 19, 2023 9:40 PM

[bold]Court Benchslaps Trump Econ Weirdo Peter Navarro In Contempt Of Congress Case[/bold]

This afternoon, the US District Judge Amit Mehta handed former White House advisor Peter Navarro a plate of cold spaghetti in his effort to avoid trial for contempt of Congress. Trump’s econ crank flung many, many strands of pasta at the wall, hoping at least one would stick and get him off the hook after he refused to engage with the January 6 Select Committee. But Navarro was no more successful than his pal Steve Bannon, who engaged in a similar food fight with Trump appointee Judge Carl J. Nichols before being convicted of the same charge in July.

In fact, this entire case is shaping up as a retread of Bannon’s, albeit with somewhat less bombast, owing mostly to the differing styles of the two defendants’ lawyers: John Rowley and Stanley Brand are making the exact same arguments for Navarro that David Schoen and Evan Corcoran made for Bannon, just at lower decibel. But to no better effect!

rest of story at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569January 20, 2023 2:41 AM

Trump, lawyers sanctioned nearly $1 million for filing frivolous lawsuit against Hillary, Fusion GPS, Christopher Steele, and the Easter Bunny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570January 20, 2023 2:56 AM

Good.

Make the lawyers pay it or disbar them.

by Anonymousreply 571January 20, 2023 10:36 AM

Madison Cawthorn update: still screwing over constituents according to Rolling Stone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572January 20, 2023 11:34 AM

Will 2023 GQP orgies make news for Kevin to address?

If Kitara & Schlapp happen to be at them, a new “Let’s be……” DL thread will be in order.

by Anonymousreply 573January 20, 2023 11:44 AM

I'm sure Hot Wheels will find another way to grift.

by Anonymousreply 574January 20, 2023 11:55 AM

Soap box derby off a cliff?

by Anonymousreply 575January 20, 2023 12:17 PM

[quote] I'm sure Hot Wheels will find another way to grift.

The good news is a one term congressman does not qualify for a pension.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576January 20, 2023 12:33 PM

Kari Lake is pondering a Senate run. She’s still claiming she’s the elected Governor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577January 20, 2023 1:35 PM

The circus continues: Former President Donald Trump will preside over the funeral of Ineitha "Diamond" Hardaway of the Diamond and Silk conservative duo later this week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578January 20, 2023 1:52 PM

[quote] Kari Lake is pondering a Senate run. She’s still claiming she’s the elected Governor.

She should run for Queen of the World!!

by Anonymousreply 579January 20, 2023 1:57 PM

Trump drops his lawsuit against Letitia James.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580January 20, 2023 3:28 PM

^ reminds me of Jabba the Hutt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581January 20, 2023 4:17 PM

Jabba looks more healthy.

by Anonymousreply 582January 20, 2023 5:06 PM

Miss Lindz is “cussing” again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583January 20, 2023 9:51 PM

A good conflict has always made Miss Lindz wet. She's like McCain in that.

by Anonymousreply 584January 20, 2023 9:52 PM

Yeah, Bob Woodward's book Fear depicted Lindz always whispering in Trump's ear, trying to get him to involve the U.S. in some military conflict.

by Anonymousreply 585January 20, 2023 9:57 PM

Please note that, ever the lady, La Sénatrice has daintily censored the Brown Word, her Steel Magnolia resolve tempered with Christian proprieteh.

by Anonymousreply 586January 20, 2023 9:58 PM

Oh, the backstabbing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587January 20, 2023 11:52 PM

^ [quote] Kellyanne Conway spoke to Fox News host Brian Kilmeade about Mike Pompeo saying in his new book that Nikki Haley was working behind the scenes with Jared Kushner to replace Mike Pence as Vice President. Conway says this was true about trying to get Pence off the presidential ticket back in 2018. Conway wishes Haley was more resolute in saying please don’t talk about this. Conway also said she thought it was so naive from some of the political novices that she worked with in the White House like Jared Kushner to think let’s just get rid of the Vice President. "There's a story out today. Mike Pompeo's book comes out Tuesday and he trashes Nikki Haley. He claims, behind the scenes, Nikki Haley was scheming with Jared Kushner to replace Mike Pence. Do you know anything about this?" Kilmeade asked. "I sure do," Conway replied. "That is true that there were people trying to get rid of Mike Pence off the ticket beginning in, like, 2018 or so. It's such a fool's errand in so many ways. And I just wish that Ambassador Haley had been more strong and more public, more resolute and more public, in just saying, 'Please don't talk about that. We have so much work to do here at the U.N.,' where she was the ambassador for less than two years — and I wish she had just said that."

Nicki Haley & Jared Kushner conspired to try and rid Pence of being VP. Haley, Pompeo, and Pence seek to run in the 2024 race for the GQP presidential nomination. Kellyanne wants another lucrative gig in running a campaign. This will get nastier.

by Anonymousreply 588January 21, 2023 12:02 AM

[quote]"So I'm glad Secretary Pompeo has said this," Conway said. "That is a great American... I wouldn't be surprised if he runs."

by Anonymousreply 589January 21, 2023 12:06 AM

Putin has leverage over Pompeo. The Taliban got what they wanted from Pompeo well before Biden took office.

by Anonymousreply 590January 21, 2023 12:19 AM

[quote] And now, with just a five-vote House majority and essentially zero defections to spare, most Republicans are wrapping themselves in Santos’ contradictions, tall tales, and personas—including Kitara Ravache, the apparent stage name he used as he chased the title of Miss Gay Rio. Hypocrisy, it seems, only matters if it comes with cost, and is merely an annoyance if the offending party keeps its spoils, no matter how spoiled.

Santos chased the title of Miss Gay Rio? 0h please; such absurdity.

Brazil has an abundance of hot gay guys. George/Kitara was never one of them, including dressing in drag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591January 21, 2023 3:21 PM

She's filling the place that Hot Wheels Cawthorn vacated.

The GQP needs its qray=zee.

by Anonymousreply 592January 21, 2023 4:42 PM

Just think of the ratings! Everybody's talking about it. They say they've never seen anything like it. They love watching it. They never thought government could be so fun and entertaining. Everybody tells me it's the greatest reality show in history!

by Anonymousreply 593January 21, 2023 4:59 PM

If Kitara Santos heads down to Mar-a-Lago for a visit, La Sénatrice won’t put-up with that in any way. Santos will get his due not in a pleasant way.

by Anonymousreply 594January 21, 2023 5:20 PM

Kitara vs Lady G - who wins?

by Anonymousreply 595January 21, 2023 6:05 PM

I'm not looking forward to the swimsuit competition, r595, but I am curious what they'll be doing for talent. I'm assuming they'll score equally on poise.

by Anonymousreply 596January 21, 2023 6:18 PM

[quote] Jordan’s résumé was badly tainted already years ago when, as a coach of an Ohio wrestling team, he sat back and allowed the continual sexual abuse of many of his team members by the team doctor. Jordan was heavily involved in Trump’s push to overturn the results of the 2020 election when Trump was defeated by Joe Biden.

Gym was a major figure in the 01/06 insurrection activity. Elevating him to chair these vindictive and witch-hunt committees may backfire.

Has Merrick Garland investigated these insurrection players in the House at all? Jordon and cohorts even defied subpoenas by the 01/06 House Investigative Committee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597January 21, 2023 6:39 PM

[quote]I'm not looking forward to the swimsuit competition,

but I AM giddy about the jello wrestling.

by Anonymousreply 598January 21, 2023 8:03 PM

Jordan is one of the investigated, investigating his investigators.

by Anonymousreply 599January 21, 2023 8:17 PM

Junior is special.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600January 21, 2023 9:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!