Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Toni Collette announced her divorce from longtime husband Dave Galafassi shortly after photos of kissing another woman surfaced.

The actress, 50, took to her recently reactivated Instagram account Wednesday to reveal she and the 44-year-old musician were going their separate ways after almost 20 years of marriage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 9, 2022 11:32 PM

How will she finish her Orgasm from now on?

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2022 9:10 AM

He was cuter with the extra weight, as featured I'm the two photos at the end. But

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2022 9:49 AM

Now Toni will have to pay this loser alimony. Couldn't she push him out a window instead?

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2022 10:03 AM

She's a good actress but there has always been something offputting about her aura.

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2022 10:15 AM

She’s only 50??

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2022 11:15 AM

Another article went on and on about their financial losses for a real estate deal in Australia

by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2022 1:21 PM

I like her…always liked Rachel Griffith as well. They both seem drama though

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2022 1:24 PM

The details of the real estate losses are detailed on the dailymail. A strangely meandering article that does not identify infidelity as the cause of the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2022 2:46 PM

I'm with R5. That's a hard 50, but typical of Australian women who tend to age bafflingly fast.

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2022 2:51 PM

Perhaps Muriel should have stayed married to that swimmer from South Africa.

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2022 2:57 PM

[quote]The former drummer and the bikini-clad beauty [...]

That was her first mistake. You fuck drummers, you don't marry them.

by Anonymousreply 11December 8, 2022 3:00 PM

[quote] "He was cuter with the extra weight, as featured I'm the two photos at the end. But"

Forgive me. I was tired when I posted that quasi-mess of a comment. But I DO think he was more attractive with extra weight, as feautred in the last two photos at the end of the article.

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2022 3:02 PM

You marry them when you work in an industry that is comprised of mostly gay men. Straight women have to compromise or be single and childless

by Anonymousreply 13December 8, 2022 3:08 PM

Poor Toni. Great actress.

by Anonymousreply 14December 8, 2022 8:51 PM

He looks like an immature twit. She deserves much better.

by Anonymousreply 15December 9, 2022 5:08 AM

Collette dated her Velvet Goldmine co-star, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, for about a year (c. 1997) before ending their relationship and described it as "hedonistic, drunken and probably dangerous."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 9, 2022 5:19 AM

Seems to me they likely split up a while ago and have only just announced it, rather than he had an affair and they are splitting up because of it.

by Anonymousreply 17December 9, 2022 8:35 AM

She won't go back to him after Colin Firth gave her a proper rim job.

by Anonymousreply 18December 9, 2022 8:40 AM

She is a B-Lister.

Ex-husband is a C-Lister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 9, 2022 7:18 PM

[quote] She won't go back to him after Colin Firth gave her a proper rim job.

Are you talking about analingus?

Did Firth play a character who performed analingus?

by Anonymousreply 20December 9, 2022 8:12 PM

OP's title made me think they were pictures of HER kissing another woman, and I thought we had a late-in-life les situation happening

by Anonymousreply 21December 9, 2022 8:31 PM

To me, she is A list as far as her abilities go.

by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2022 10:47 PM

I'm not convinced, R22.

by Anonymousreply 23December 9, 2022 10:49 PM

Great talent. Grating personality.

by Anonymousreply 24December 9, 2022 10:50 PM

I thought she was the one kissing another woman

by Anonymousreply 25December 9, 2022 11:06 PM

I like her a lot, but can you blame him? Straight people crack me up with their sad sense of monogamy.

by Anonymousreply 26December 9, 2022 11:09 PM

Didn’t she get to fuck hot young Jonathan Rhys Meyers?

by Anonymousreply 27December 9, 2022 11:10 PM

This is why I love Toni:

Muriel’s Wedding

Clockwatchers

6th Sense

The Hours

In Her Shoes

Hereditary

But, I don’t like her looks, she got too hard. I love her Muriel/Mariel looks the best. Of course she was much younger then. I just don’t like her as a scrawny blond.

by Anonymousreply 28December 9, 2022 11:11 PM

R27 No, he is now a middle-aged, shambling Irish drunkard who urinates in the streets.

by Anonymousreply 29December 9, 2022 11:12 PM

R29 Oh he's still hot

by Anonymousreply 30December 9, 2022 11:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!