Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bridget Fonda Doesn’t Wear A Bra

Quite big tits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90December 13, 2022 11:11 AM

Stfu

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2022 8:07 AM

Not proportionately big I'd say - they look like moobs even. Most fat women have bigger tits, honestly. And it's still so hard to believe that it's her!

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2022 8:16 AM

A quiet life outside of Hollywood means she is hounded and stalked by looky-Lous and creeps

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2022 8:23 AM

Is it really worth it to be a stay at home mom and get fat like that?

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2022 8:30 AM

A Quiet Life is admirable, everyone has the right to be left alone and not be bothered for reasons of their own, and no public explanation is required...

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2022 8:38 AM

Double White Female

by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2022 8:41 AM

She looks like a Midwestern frau!

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2022 8:46 AM

She’s retired and it’s rather cruel to print these pics of her.

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2022 8:50 AM

THAT’s Bridget Fonda?!?!

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2022 8:58 AM

What can we expect, what with Jane Fonda dropping the workout video ball and Suzanne Sommers no longer advertising the thigh master?

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2022 9:00 AM

[quote] A quiet life outside of Hollywood means she is hounded and stalked by looky-Lous

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 11December 8, 2022 9:07 AM

Guarantee she’s a lot more intellectually and emotionally substantial than any of the marquee actresses discussed on this forum.

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2022 9:07 AM

She's fat. This information was transported after the first paparazzi picture. What's the point in making the 50th? They should seriously stop stalking her. She's probably more grounded than people who try to cling to the past like S. Ozbourne or Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 13December 8, 2022 9:11 AM

Those aren't big tits at all. BF does have humongous hips.

No, she's not "grounded" at all, getting this obese is a cry for help.

This has nothing to do with Madonna or Sharon Osbourne and their plastic surgeries, this is about a middle aged woman, a former movie star, gaining more than double her former weight.

Not to mention, this enormous weight gain is extremely bad for her heart and health in general.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 8, 2022 9:31 AM

Ordell would have kicked his little hippie chick Melanie to the curb the moment she put on an extra 5 COVID pounds.

by Anonymousreply 15December 8, 2022 9:38 AM

R14 I agree being fat is bad for your health but how will paparazzi harassing you help in the process?

by Anonymousreply 16December 8, 2022 9:43 AM

She's definitely hit a Point of No Return.

by Anonymousreply 17December 8, 2022 9:47 AM

If Fonda feels she needs help, I doubt money or access will be an obstacle. I agree that her current size is not healthy, but regular paparazzi photos in tabloids and speculation about her appearance aren't providing her any help. That's just treating someone who was a public figure half a lifetime ago (and has famous relatives) like Sasquatch. Another Bridget "sighting"! If she agreed to appear on the Oscars to hand out an award and people were talking about how different she looks now, I'd get it, but this is just someone minding her business and doing the things people do: walking a dog, shopping, seeing friends.

by Anonymousreply 18December 8, 2022 9:56 AM

It’s definitely helpful to share photos of her looking her worst so everyone can cluck and mock her.

I feel she is starting on the road to recovery, and your derision has made it all possible!

by Anonymousreply 19December 8, 2022 10:27 AM

That dowdy Mickey Mouse shirt is not helping matters.

by Anonymousreply 20December 8, 2022 10:42 AM

That weed growing in the pavement is actually a redwood tree.

by Anonymousreply 21December 8, 2022 10:46 AM

I’m ashamed that I read the article, though it was to confirm my suspicion that its purpose was to post pictures of her now being overweight. “[D]rastically changed…appeared casual…looked unrecognizable …Glamorous Past…”Ugh. Look everybody, there’s a fat lady!

by Anonymousreply 22December 8, 2022 10:53 AM

[quote]A Quiet Life is admirable, everyone has the right to be left alone and not be bothered for reasons of their own, and no public explanation is required...

Completely agreed; why are the tabs bothering this woman? She's no longer a working actress, she's living a private life and I don't know why she's let herself go to seed, but it's really none of my business. Leave her alone - it's not like there aren't enough thirsty celebutards out there (some random Kardashian cousin?) that the tabs can bother.

by Anonymousreply 23December 8, 2022 10:56 AM

It's too bad they're seeking her out whenever they can now. I guess the articles showing how fat she is now get a lot of views.

by Anonymousreply 24December 8, 2022 10:59 AM

I really think she couldn’t care less about any of this.

by Anonymousreply 25December 8, 2022 11:14 AM

I still think Dario Argento’s THE STENDHAL SYNDROME would have been even better if she had started in it instead of Asia.

by Anonymousreply 26December 8, 2022 11:15 AM

Well, I missed the news of Bridget Fonda being fat so far and had quite the reaction those pictures. But I'm not clicking the link. I agree it is definitely rude if not evil to hound her in er daily life to gawk at her lack of beauty when she made clear she does not want to be part of the biz and news cycle an eternity ago. IF she chose to attend the Oscars or something she could clean herself up and prepare for pictures.

by Anonymousreply 27December 8, 2022 11:15 AM

There is nothing newsworthy about Bridget Fonda except the fact that she got fat and looks unglamorous. The paps keep coming up with these nothing "stories" about this woman going about her life and minding her business just so they can have an excuse to take pictures and tacitly say"Look how horrible she looks now!"

Grow up and fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 28December 8, 2022 11:20 AM

I find this all weirdly refreshing

by Anonymousreply 29December 8, 2022 11:20 AM

Must we have the exact same thread 3x a year, every time the press invades this poor fat lady's privacy?

by Anonymousreply 30December 8, 2022 11:37 AM

Have you people seen the other celeb pics they post? All in unkempt lounge clothes, no makeup, hair in dissaray, skin splotchy, weight gain, some pretty huge, etc. Does that mean they're all abused, mentally ill? No. Why's Bridget any different?? Cos nobody's seen her in years and is incognito now and idiots want to fill in the missing pieces with crazy theories.

by Anonymousreply 31December 8, 2022 2:47 PM

She looks exactly like millions of other Middle American women of that age. It's not a sign of mental illness and it's not a cry for help.

The tabloids keep hounding her because they make money when people freak out and post these crazy theories about her. It's really gotten out of hand, but it seems like a lot of these gossip stories get out of hand these days. I can see being shocked the first time this was posted, but all the people who are still shocked and still clamoring for more photos and still can't get over it? That's weird. It's not normal.

by Anonymousreply 32December 8, 2022 2:52 PM

Being fat is offensive for some people and they are not letting this go.

People think they have a right to stalk someone who used to perform and was thin and attractive for her career and no longer has to do any of this...

by Anonymousreply 33December 8, 2022 2:53 PM

Makes one wonder if she is on a medication that causes weight gain, and there are many that have that effect. Just another reason to leave her alone.

by Anonymousreply 34December 8, 2022 2:56 PM

Being called fat is a good thing, motivation to change. What’s with this reductionist, race to the bottom mentality that has taken over the public psyche? Like we should glorify sitting around and eating ourselves to death with no motivation. It’s fucking weird. She was gorgeous and now she’s a FAT FUCKING PIG.

A BIG HUGE UGLY FAT ASS MOTHERFUCKING PIG! LOSE SOME WEIGHT, BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 35December 8, 2022 3:00 PM

I like the half that was in “Lake placid”

by Anonymousreply 36December 8, 2022 3:00 PM

You're allowed to be a big fat pig in your own personal life without being stalked by psychos who are angry they need to starve.

by Anonymousreply 37December 8, 2022 3:05 PM

YOUR MAMA IS A PIG FOR NOT TAKING CARE OF IT WHEN SHE HAD A CHANCE , r38

by Anonymousreply 39December 8, 2022 3:11 PM

I just don't understand. She looked like this in 2009 - just 13 years ago. And this was a few years AFTER she had her kid. What happened?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 8, 2022 3:16 PM

Years ago I saw a screening of “Kiss Me Kate” featuring a Q and A with Kathryn Grayson, still beautiful and beautifully dolled up but round as a barrel. Quite a contrast to the perfectly dieted and exercised down woman in the film. My thought was what a relief it must have been when the time came to relax and eat whatever the hell she wanted.

BTW if it wasn’t for all the lingerie engineering and surgical augmentation going on you’d be surprised how disappointing the average female breasts are.

by Anonymousreply 41December 8, 2022 3:34 PM

If r40 is seriously asking how someone could have possibly gained weight over the course of 13 years, I fucking give up. Datalounge didn't used to be so fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 42December 8, 2022 3:40 PM

Almost every day I check the masthead to see if "pointless bitchery" still exists.

If some of you fraus are so worried about a retired, 3rd generation, well regarded movie star, who got rich and married rich, because she then got fat and we make fun of her, send her a fucking edible arrangement. Better yet, stand guard outside her Hollywood mansion next to her fucking Land Rover and shoo away the paparazzi, and all onlookers.

by Anonymousreply 43December 8, 2022 4:58 PM

…she also doesn’t give two fucks.

by Anonymousreply 44December 8, 2022 5:14 PM

Dear god.

Danny Elfman looks like what Carrot Top would look like without the steroids and plastic surgery.

I guess neither has to worry too much about the other cheating...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45December 8, 2022 5:26 PM

Fuck you, troll.

If she's on the red carpet skanking it up that is one thing. But she's retired and has been retired for almost 2 decades and she is being stalked.

Apparently pointless bitchery means that you are a stalking ass pyscho.

by Anonymousreply 46December 8, 2022 5:34 PM

For chrissakes, she ain't Garbo or Jackie O. Who cares? Leave her alone.

by Anonymousreply 47December 8, 2022 5:36 PM

Nobody cares. Except R46 , apparently.

by Anonymousreply 48December 8, 2022 6:30 PM

R43 Queen Sea Cow has spoken

by Anonymousreply 49December 8, 2022 7:31 PM

Queen Sea Cow has moo'ed R43 . Fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 50December 8, 2022 7:36 PM

I agree that Mrs. Elfman ought not to be stalked.

It's obvious she's allergic to broccoli.

But I would be surprised if they still oingo boingo.

by Anonymousreply 51December 8, 2022 8:11 PM

I can understand why someone like Richard Simmons becomes a total recluse after threads like this. Who gives a shit if she let herself go. She's not a Lens Dunham who revels in showing off her dumpy body...she is retired, for fuck's sake.

by Anonymousreply 52December 8, 2022 10:28 PM

I was unaware she’d gained so much weight and also unaware she’d retired. Did she give a reason for retiring?

I agree she shouldn’t be hounded, but also, she shouldn’t be obese. It’s not healthy for anyone. That’s compulsive overeating.

by Anonymousreply 53December 8, 2022 11:02 PM

[quote]I agree she shouldn’t be hounded, but also, she shouldn’t be obese.

Pay her bills, live her life, r53.

by Anonymousreply 54December 8, 2022 11:15 PM

She looks a little bit like Gojira's blonde stepsister about to stomp all over Disneyland.

by Anonymousreply 55December 9, 2022 1:22 AM

She looks very familiar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56December 9, 2022 1:31 AM

Here is a receny image of her former costar, Pam Grier. Miss Grier was known for her incomparable figure in her youth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 9, 2022 1:42 AM

R57, Pam looks much more put-together, but that's obviously a staged photo-shoot vs. Bridget's series of unfortunate candids.

by Anonymousreply 58December 9, 2022 1:45 AM

[quote]Bridget Fonda Doesn't Wear A Bra - But She Sure Got Hit Hard With A Shit-Bra

by Anonymousreply 59December 9, 2022 1:58 AM

Busty display!

by Anonymousreply 60December 9, 2022 2:09 AM

Most celeb pics caught by paps ...look unrecognizable and unflattering. No idea why Bridget's getting the brunt of this. Probably because she's so mysterious now?

by Anonymousreply 61December 9, 2022 7:30 AM

Jesus, just leave her the fuck alone.

by Anonymousreply 62December 9, 2022 7:38 AM

The pictures and story in OP's link are from last February, when the tabs first broke the story that Bridget Fonda has gained weight. To my knowledge, there has been no follow-up, so they aren't still stalking her.

OP is the asshole here, for digging all this up again.

by Anonymousreply 63December 9, 2022 7:58 AM

[R63] Apparently she was seen again in September, hence this article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 9, 2022 2:13 PM

She LITERALLY seems like a normal lady doing errands and looking a bit miffed at the papp's. It should be illegal at this point to stalk retired celebs..and any in general.

by Anonymousreply 65December 9, 2022 2:15 PM

She obviously eschews Jane’s workout tapes

by Anonymousreply 66December 9, 2022 8:54 PM

She’s trying to live a private life. Leave her be.

by Anonymousreply 67December 9, 2022 9:00 PM

It would be nice to think it was just, "I don't want to be a movie star anymore- I want to be a stay-at-home mom". But we all know that's not what's happening here. Nobody totally disappears for 15 years then emerges 200 lbs. heavier, unconcerned with being pretty or stylish.

It was something psychological. And I think she is on some new drugs/therapy that enable her to go out in public.

by Anonymousreply 68December 9, 2022 9:02 PM

I just don't believe it's her.

by Anonymousreply 69December 10, 2022 1:44 AM

What is sad to me is that she is wearing ill-fitting clothes. In the pic where she's wearing a striped shirt you can see her bra strap. Her clothes look like something you buy at Costco or Walmart. There must be nice clothing for rich fat women?

by Anonymousreply 70December 10, 2022 3:02 AM

I just can’t get over the fact that it’s the same woman. I mean, I know fat is beautiful and people should be able to eat themselves to death if they want, but MY GOD.

by Anonymousreply 71December 10, 2022 3:37 AM

I don't think this is Bridget, either R69.

by Anonymousreply 72December 10, 2022 3:49 AM

Delta Burke, Kirstie Alley, etc. got fat but always looked put together. She looks like low income in line at the food bank.

by Anonymousreply 73December 10, 2022 4:55 AM

R70, R73 But Bridget was just running around her town doing ERRANDS (driving her kid around, shopping, and in the other publication was shopping/picking out Pavel stones for their house garden or her/someone's house), not on a red carpet somewhere or doing an interview and is no longer in the industry and most likely wasn't dressing up expecting to be noticed and photographed.

And bet Delta looks and dresses the same when out doing a simple corner shop stop on a Saturday morning, etc. But again, Bridget isn't in the industry anymore and probably wasn't expecting to be noticed. When most celebs are caught out and about on petty activities they're usually in pajamas and or beat up clothes. And some WAY worse than a T-shirt and lounge pants. Really don't see why the fuck this is so odd what Bridget did??????? Cos its called being normal.

by Anonymousreply 74December 10, 2022 5:12 AM

Delta and Kirstie were pilloried by the tabloids for gaining weight, despite maintaining their grooming.

by Anonymousreply 75December 10, 2022 5:20 AM

[quote]I just don't believe it's her.

It's her. People were saying "I don't believe it's her" in January, when this "story" first broke, but it's pretty well established now that it is. It's pretty clearly the same face, anyway. That's one thing that can be said. Unlike many Hollywood stars from the '90s who remained in the business, she has not made her face unrecognizable.

by Anonymousreply 76December 10, 2022 8:27 AM

This woman can sure afford stomach bypass surgery.

by Anonymousreply 77December 10, 2022 8:40 AM

What about an itty bitty band?

by Anonymousreply 78December 10, 2022 12:45 PM

Wouldn’t it be wild if that’s not her & the real BF showed at the Oscars looking absolutely stunning?

by Anonymousreply 79December 10, 2022 1:04 PM

R66 Aunt Jane had eating disorders. Do you think she got that body doing kick-ball-chains in the living room a few times a week? No. Neither did the millions of suckers who bought her workout videos.

by Anonymousreply 80December 10, 2022 1:49 PM

Lens Dunham wannabe.

by Anonymousreply 81December 10, 2022 1:55 PM

I’m sorry, but that is not her. No way.

by Anonymousreply 82December 10, 2022 2:45 PM

I think that "sportsgear" she is loading up is actually her dead husbear....see what you made me do ? Eat myself to death.

by Anonymousreply 83December 10, 2022 3:19 PM

R83 Its her sons hockey/sports equip bag

by Anonymousreply 84December 10, 2022 3:28 PM

This again?

The article is dated FEBRUARY 2022, nearly a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 85December 10, 2022 3:33 PM

A very telling interview she did. Clarifies a few things as well.

She also comes across as extremely articulate, deep, funny, and aware.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 10, 2022 3:37 PM

Read this article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 10, 2022 3:37 PM

I thought I read on a very reliable upscale website that she never left the house with out a Jane Russell cross your heart shitbra

by Anonymousreply 88December 13, 2022 9:34 AM

Her mother and grandmother are fat persons too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 13, 2022 11:01 AM

She used to have a very unique "look" (facially) and style. It's a shame she wasn't able to maintain a semblance of that, as I would have enjoyed seeing what she wore as she aged with the kind of beauty she once had, but life happens even to those who were once famous. At least she's wealthy enough so that if she decides to make changes for herself or her health, she can easily do so.

by Anonymousreply 90December 13, 2022 11:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!